Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TMEM158
Description: transmembrane protein 158 (gene/pseudogene)
Alias: BBP, RIS1, p40BBP, transmembrane protein 158, 40 kDa BINP-binding protein, BINP receptor, Ras induced senescence 1, brain injury-derived neurotrophic peptide (BINP) binding protein, brain specific binding protein
Publications180 found, 100 shown here
- Identification of a candidate tumor-suppressor gene specifically activated during Ras-induced senescenceMarta Barradas
Department of Immunology and Oncology, Spanish National Center of Biotechnology CSIC, Campus de Cantoblanco, Madrid E 28049, Spain
Exp Cell Res 273:127-37. 2002..In this manner, we have identified a novel gene, RIS1 (for Ras-induced senescence 1), which is not upregulated in association to any of the above-mentioned processes, ..
- Tumor suppressor in lung cancer 1 (TSLC1) alters tumorigenic growth properties and gene expressionThomas E Sussan
Department of Physiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205 2185, USA
Mol Cancer 4:28. 2005..These results and the observation that TSLC1 is down-regulated in a number of tumors suggest that TSLC1 functions as a critical switch mediating repression of tumorigenesis...
- Analysis of the candidate tumor suppressor Ris-1 in primary human breast carcinomasJavier Silva
Department of Medical Oncology, Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro, c San Martin de Porres, E 28035 Madrid, Spain
Mutat Res 594:78-85. 2006..Future and larger series studies in different tumor types are necessary to clarify Ris-1 function in human cancer...
- Engineered protein scaffolds for molecular recognitionA Skerra
Lehrstuhl fur Biologische Chemie, Technische Universitat Munchen, D 85350 Freising Weihenstephan, Germany
J Mol Recognit 13:167-87. 2000..used: ABD albumin-binding domain of protein G APPI Alzheimer's amyloid beta-protein precursor inhibitor BBP bilin-binding protein BPTI bovine (or basic) pancreatic trypsin inhibitor BSA bovine serum albumin CBD cellulose-..
- Comparison of oxidative stress and changes of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes induced by phthalates in ratsKyung Won Seo
Toxicology Department, National Institute of Toxicological Research, Korea Food and Drug Administration, 5 Nokbundong, Eunpyunggu, Seoul 122 704, South Korea
Food Chem Toxicol 42:107-14. 2004..PPs (DEHP and CF) and the oxidative damage by weak PPs [di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP) and n-butylbenzyl phthalate (BBP)]...
- BBP: Brucella genome annotation with literature mining and curationZuoshuang Xiang
Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 7:347. 2006..It is further hypothesized that literature-based Brucella gene annotation would increase understanding of complicated Brucella pathogenesis mechanisms...
- Effects and toxicity of phthalate esters to hemocytes of giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergiiHung Hung Sung
Department of Microbiology, Soochow University, Taipei 111, Taiwan, ROC
Aquat Toxicol 64:25-37. 2003..activity and O(2)(-) production were decreased after hemocytes were treated with five PAEs (benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP), DEP, DHP and DPrP), respectively...
- Purification and characterization of two insecticyanin-type proteins from the larval hemolymph of the Eri-silkworm, Samia cynthia riciniH Saito
Department of Insect Genetics and Breeding, National Institute of Sericultural and Entomological Science, Ibaraki, Japan saito
Biochim Biophys Acta 1380:141-50. 1998Two different biliverdin-binding proteins, designated BBP-I and BBP-II, were purified from the larval hemolymph of the Eri-silkworm, Samia cynthia ricini...
- Perinatal exposure to the phthalates DEHP, BBP, and DINP, but not DEP, DMP, or DOTP, alters sexual differentiation of the male ratL E Gray
Endocrinology Branch, MD 72, U S Environmental Protection Agency, National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, Reproductive Toxicology Division, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
Toxicol Sci 58:350-65. 2000..In this regard, we expected that benzyl butyl (BBP) and diethylhexyl (DEHP) phthalate would alter sexual differentiation, while dioctyl tere- (DOTP or DEHT), diethyl (..
- Purification and properties of two blue biliproteins from the larval hemolymph and integument of Rhodinia fugax (Lepidoptera: Saturniidae)H Saito
National Institute of Sericultural and Entomological Science, Ibaraki, Japan
Insect Biochem Mol Biol 28:995-1005. 1998..fugax. These anti-BP-I antibodies did not react with BP-II and only cross-reacted weakly with Samia cynthia ricini biliverdin-binding protein (BBP)-II.
- NMR structure and dynamics of the engineered fluorescein-binding lipocalin FluA reveal rigidification of beta-barrel and variable loops upon enthalpy-driven ligand bindingJeffrey L Mills
Department of Chemistry, The State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York 14260, USA
Biochemistry 48:7411-9. 2009..21 side chain replacements with respect to the parental lipocalin, the naturally occurring bilin-binding protein (BBP)...
- Mutations in the Caenorhabditis elegans U2AF large subunit UAF-1 alter the choice of a 3' splice site in vivoLong Ma
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS Genet 5:e1000708. 2009..elegans orthologs of two splicing factors, the U2AF large subunit (UAF-1) and SF1/BBP (SFA-1)...
- Peptides panned from a phage-displayed random peptide library are useful for the detection of Bacillus anthracis surrogates B. cereus 4342 and B. anthracis SterneShilpakala Sainath Rao
Section of Cell Biology, Laboratory of Cellular Hematology, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 395:93-8. 2010..anthracis Sterne, the nonpathogenic surrogates of B. anthracis strain. The two Bacillus-binding peptides (named BBP-1 and BBP-2) were synthesized with biotin tag to confirm their binding by four independent detection assays...
- Estimated daily intake of plasticizers in 1-week duplicate diet samples following regulation of DEHP-containing PVC gloves in JapanY Tsumura
National Institute of Health Sciences, Osaka Branch, 1 1 43 Hoenzaka, Chuo Ku, Osaka, 540 0006 Japan
Food Addit Contam 20:317-24. 2003..The plasticizers quantified in this study were: dibutyl phthalate, butylbenzyl phthalate (BBP), di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), diisononyl phthalate (DINP), di(2-ethylhexyl) adipate (DEHA), diisononyl ..
- NTP center for the evaluation of risks to human reproduction reports on phthalates: addressing the data gapsRichard H McKee
Toxicology Research Task Group of the Phthalate Esters Panel of the American Chemistry Council, 1300 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209, USA
Reprod Toxicol 18:1-22. 2004..reviewed information related to the developmental and reproductive toxicity of seven phthalate esters; DBP, BBP, DnHP, DEHP, DnOP, DINP, and DIDP. Information on exposures was also considered...
- Developmental profiles of 5-aminolevulinate, porphobilinogen and porphobilinogen synthase activity in Pieris brassicae related to the synthesis of the bilin-binding proteinHartmut Kayser
Abteilung für Biologie I, Universitat Ulm, Albert Einstein Allee 11, D 89069 Ulm, Germany
Insect Biochem Mol Biol 35:165-74. 2005The bilin-binding protein (BBP) occurs as a major soluble protein in haemolymph, fat body, epidermis and wings of Pieris brassicae. It is a member of the lipocalin protein superfamily with yet unknown function...
- Hershberger assay for antiandrogenic effects of phthalatesByung Mu Lee
Division of Toxicology, College of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, Gyeonggi Do, Republic of Korea
J Toxicol Environ Health A 70:1365-70. 2007..effects of seven phthalates, di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), di-isononyl phthalate (DINP), di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP), di-n-heptyl phthalate (DnHP), and mono-2-ethyhexyl ..
- Using cereal to increase dietary fiber intake to the recommended level and the effect of fiber on bowel function in healthy persons consuming North American dietsVladimir Vuksan
Clinical Nutrition and Risk Factor Modification Center, St Michael s Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Am J Clin Nutr 88:1256-62. 2008..Dietary fiber intake remains low despite increasing evidence for its health benefits, including laxation...
- Reproductive and developmental toxicity of phthalatesJan L Lyche
Department of Production Animal Clinical Science, Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, Oslo, Norway
J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev 12:225-49. 2009..At present, di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP), and butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) have been demonstrated to produce reproductive and developmental toxicity; thus, this review focuses on these ..
- Eleven phthalate esters and di(2-ethylhexyl) adipate in one-week duplicate diet samples obtained from hospitals and their estimated daily intakeY Tsumura
National Institute of Health Sciences, Osaka Branch, Japan
Food Addit Contam 18:449-60. 2001..7 microg BBP/day...
- The endocrine disrupters butyl benzyl phthalate and bisphenol A increase the expression of progesterone receptor messenger ribonucleic acid in the preoptic area of adult ovariectomized ratsT Funabashi
Department of Physiology, Yokohama City University School of Medicine, Yokohama, Japan
Neuroendocrinology 74:77-81. 2001Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) and bisphenol A (BPA), so-called endocrine disrupters, are known to mimic the action of estrogens: they are thus liable to influence reproductive functions...
- Potential work-related exposures to bloodborne pathogens by industry and occupation in the United States Part II: A telephone interview studyGuang X Chen
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Division of Safety Research, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
Am J Ind Med 50:285-92. 2007..and Jenkins, 2007] reported the frequency and rate of potential work-related exposures to bloodborne pathogens (BBP) treated in emergency departments (EDs) by industry and occupation, but it lacks details on the circumstances of ..
- Effects of plasticizers and their mixtures on estrogen receptor and thyroid hormone functionsMandana Ghisari
Unit of Cellular and Molecular Toxicology, Center of Arctic Medicine, Department of Environmental and Occupational Medicine, Institute of Public Health, University of Aarhus, Bartholins Alle 2, Build 1260, Aarhus C DK 8000, Denmark
Toxicol Lett 189:67-77. 2009..and estrogenic activities of a range of widely used plasticizers and phenols including benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), dioctyl phthalate (DOP), diisodecyl phthalate (DIDP), diisononyl phthalate (DINP), di(2-..
- Plastic components affect the activation of the aryl hydrocarbon and the androgen receptorTanja Krüger
Unit of Cellular and Molecular Toxicology CMT, Institute of Public Health, University of Aarhus, Denmark
Toxicology 246:112-23. 2008..DINP), diisodecyl phthalate (DIDP), di-n-octyl phthalate (DNOP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), 4-chloro-3-methylphenol (CMP), 2-phenylphenol (2-PP), 2,4-dichlorophenol (DCP), resorcinol and bis(2-ethylhexyl) ..
- A mixture of five phthalate esters inhibits fetal testicular testosterone production in the sprague-dawley rat in a cumulative, dose-additive mannerKembra L Howdeshell
Reproductive Toxicology Division, NHEERL, ORD, United States Environmental Protection Agency USEPA, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
Toxicol Sci 105:153-65. 2008..In the fetal rat, exposure to the phthalates benzylbutyl phthalate (BBP), di(n)butyl phthalate (DBP), and diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) decreases testicular testosterone production and ..
- Cumulative effects of in utero administration of mixtures of reproductive toxicants that disrupt common target tissues via diverse mechanisms of toxicityC V Rider
MD 72, Reproductive Toxicology Branch, T A Division, NHEERL, ORD, US Environmental Protection Agency, RTP, NC 27711, USA
Int J Androl 33:443-62. 2010..vinclozolin plus procymidone), phthalate esters [di(n-butyl) phthalate (DBP) plus benzyl n-butyl phthalate (BBP) and diethyl hexyl phthalate (DEHP) plus DBP], a phthalate ester plus an AR antagonist (DBP plus procymidone), a ..
- Enzymatic hydrolysis of structurally diverse phthalic acid esters by porcine and bovine pancreatic cholesterol esterasesTakao Saito
Advanced Manufacturing Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, 2268 98 Anagahora, Shimoshidami, Moriyama ku, Nagoya 463 8560, Japan
Chemosphere 81:1544-8. 2010..phthalate (DBP), di-n-pentyl phthalate (DPeP), di-n-hexyl phthalate (DHP), DEHP, n-butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), and dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP), were hydrolyzed to their corresponding monoesters by both porcine and bovine ..
- Results of the L5178Y mouse lymphoma assay and the Balb/3t3 cell in vitro transformation assay for eight phthalate estersE D Barber
Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, NY, USA
J Appl Toxicol 20:69-80. 2000..The esters tested were: dimethyl phthalate (DMP), di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP), butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), di-¿n-hexyl, n-octyl, n-decyl¿ phthalate (610P), di-isononyl phthalate (DINP), di-¿heptyl, nonyl, undecyl¿ ..
- Identification and characterization of the inducible murine mast cell gene, imc-415S H Cho
Department of Pediatrics, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California, 90509, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 252:123-7. 1998..5% amino acid sequence homology to both a human beta4 integrin-binding protein (p27(BBP)) and a human translation initiation factor 6 (eIF6), which in turn are identical...
- Growth performance and ileal and total tract amino acid digestibility in broiler chickens fed diets containing bacterial protein produced on natural gasH F Schøyen
Department of Animal and Aquacultural Sciences, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, N 1432 As, Norway
Poult Sci 86:87-93. 2007..at 35 d: a control diet with 35% soybean meal (SOY) or diets in which either 6% basic bacterial protein meal (BBP) or 6% autolysed bacterial protein meal (AUT) partially replaced soybean meal protein...
- Structure and characterization of a novel chicken biotin-binding protein A (BBP-A)Vesa P Hytönen
Nanoscience Center, Department of Biological and Environmental Science, P O Box 35 YAB, FI 40014 University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
BMC Struct Biol 7:8. 2007The chicken genome contains a BBP-A gene showing similar characteristics to avidin family genes...
- Phthalate ester-induced gubernacular lesions are associated with reduced insl3 gene expression in the fetal rat testisVickie S Wilson
Reproductive Toxicology Division, United States Environmental Protection Agency, NHEERL, ORD, MD 72, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
Toxicol Lett 146:207-15. 2004..Three phthalates, di-n-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP) were administered orally to the dam on gestation day 14 through 18 (GD14-18) and the fetal testes examined on GD18 ..
- Plasticizers in total diet samples, baby food and infant formulaeJ H Petersen
Institute of Food Research and Nutrition, Danish Veterinary and Food Administration, Søborg, Denmark
Food Addit Contam 17:133-41. 2000The plasticizers di-n-butylphthalate (DBP), butylbenzylphthalate (BBP), di-2-(ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) and di-2-(ethylhexyl)adipate (DEHA) were analysed in 29 total diet samples, in 11 samples of baby food and in 11 samples of infant ..
- Degradation of phthalate esters in an activated sludge wastewater treatment plantPeter Roslev
Section of Environmental Engineering, Department of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineering, Aalborg University, Sohngaardsholmsvej 57, DK 9000 Aalborg, Denmark
Water Res 41:969-76. 2007..In this study, we examined the fate of dimethyl phthalate (DMP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), butylbenzyl phthalate (BBP), and di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) in a full scale activated sludge WWTP with biological removal of nitrogen ..
- The adjunctive effect of a binding peptide on bone morphogenetic protein enhanced bone healing in a rodent model of spinal fusionAhmet Alanay
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 33:1709-13. 2008A prospective 8-week interventional trial employing a rat model of spinal fusion to test the effect on bone morphogenetic protein binding peptide (BBP) on rhBMP-2 induced bone healing.
- Cold stimulation induces different responses of ophthalmic artery blood flow velocity depending on baseline blood pressure and genderG Michelson
Department of Ophthalmology, University Erlangen Nurnberg, Erlangen, Germany
J Hum Hypertens 24:124-33. 2010..SI changed in dependency on the baseline blood pressure (bBP)...
- The effects of benzamide analogues on cocaine self-administration in rhesus monkeysM A Nader
Center for the Neurobiological Investigation of Drug Abuse, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston Salem, NC 27157 1083, USA
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 147:143-52. 1999..e., higher affinity at D(3)- than D(2)-receptors) would be more potent than D(2)-selective antagonists at decreasing total cocaine intake relative to disrupting rates of responding...
- Occurrence of phthalates and bisphenol A and F in the environmentHermann Fromme
Senate Department of Labor, Social Services and Women Issues, Environmental Health Office, Berlin, Germany
Water Res 36:1429-38. 2002Certain xenoestrogens, namely bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol F (BPF), butylbenzyl phthalate (BBP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), were measured in various compartments (surface water, sediments, sewage ..
- Atmospheric fate of phthalate esters in an urban area (Paris-France)M J Teil
Laboratoire Hydrologie et Environnement, Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, UMR 7619 Sisyphe, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Tour 56 46, Box 105, 4 place Jussieu, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
Sci Total Environ 354:212-23. 2006..Total atmospheric levels (ng m-3) were as follows: DMP, 0.5; DEP, 10.7; DnBP, 22.2; BBP, 4.6; DEHP, 18.9; and DnOP, 0.5 ng m-3, showing a predominance of DnBP and next, DEHP...
- Poor knowledge--predictor of nonadherence to universal precautions for blood borne pathogens at first level care facilities in PakistanNaveed Z Janjua
Department of Community Health Sciences, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan
BMC Infect Dis 7:81. 2007We conducted an assessment of knowledge about blood borne pathogens (BBP) and use of universal precautions at first level care facilities (FLCF) in two districts of Pakistan.
- Perceived knowledge of blood-borne pathogens and avoidance of contact with infected patientsIlya Kagan
Quality and Patient Safety in Nursing, Rabin Medical Center, Clalit Health Care Services, Tel Aviv, Israel
J Nurs Scholarsh 41:13-9. 2009..the relationship between nurses' knowledge of blood-borne pathogens (BBPs), their professional behavior regarding handwashing, compliance with standard precautions (SPs), and avoidance of therapeutic contact with BBP-infected patients.
- Effects of single and repeated blood withdrawals on circulating mononuclear cells in BB rats. Failure to prevent diabetes despite acute changes in countsE B Marliss
McGill Nutrition and Food Science Centre, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Diabetes 39:1099-105. 1990..differentiation alloantigen) whose presence appears to "protect" against diabetes development (identified as BBp rats). Four groups were studied: non-diabetes-prone (BBn), RT6.1- BBdp, RT6...
- Transient interaction of BBP/ScSF1 and Mud2 with the splicing machinery affects the kinetics of spliceosome assemblyB Rutz
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany
RNA 5:819-31. 1999..b>BBP/SF1 participates in this recognition by interacting with the pre-mRNA branch point in both yeast and mammals...
- [Effect of municipal sludge and chemical fertilizers on phthalic acid esters (PAEs) contents in Ipomoea aquatica grown on paddy soils]Quanying Cai
College of Resources and Environmental Science, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou 510642, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 14:2001-5. 2003..g., butylbenzyl phthalate (BBP) in control, chemical fertilizers, Foshan sludge, and Guangzhou sludge accounted for 40% to 80% of sigma PAEs, di-n-..
- Adherence to an occupational blood borne pathogens exposure management program among healthcare workers and other groups at risk in ArgentinaMarisa Miceli
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine, CEMIC, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Braz J Infect Dis 9:454-8. 2005We conducted a retrospective review of 130 occupational blood borne pathogens exposure (BBP-OE) records at Centro de Estudios Médicos e Investigaciones Clínicas, a university hospital with an ongoing educational program and a ..
- Investigation of feasibility of bamboo charcoal as solid-phase extraction adsorbent for the enrichment and determination of four phthalate esters in environmental water samplesRu Song Zhao
Key Laboratory of Bioorganic Phosphorus Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Ministry of Education, Department of Chemistry, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
J Chromatogr A 1183:15-20. 2008..The four phthalate esters, dimethyl phthalate (DMP), diethyl phthalate (DEP), butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) and di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP), are quantitatively adsorbed on a bamboo charcoal packed cartridge, then the ..
- Evaluation of estrogenic activity of phthalate esters by gene expression profiling using a focused microarray (EstrArray)Meher Parveen
Signaling Molecules Research Laboratory, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Environ Toxicol Chem 27:1416-25. 2008..genes (EstrArray) to examine gene expression profiles in MCF-7 cells treated with 10 microM butylbenzyl phthalate (BBP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), diethyl phthalate (DEP), and diisopropyl phthalate (DIP) along with the natural estrogen ..
- Infection control attitudes and perceptions among dental students in Latin America: implications for dental educationA E Acosta-Gio
Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico DF, Mexico
Int Dent J 58:187-93. 2008..Poor IC training may result in low compliance and negative attitudes against patients infected with blood borne pathogens (BBP).
- Characterization of virulence factors and genetic background of Staphylococcus aureus isolated from Peking University People's Hospital between 2005 and 2009Min Liu
Department of Clinical Laboratory, Peking University People s Hospital, Beijing, China
Curr Microbiol 61:435-43. 2010..clones, the prevalence of 16 virulence factors genes (sea, seb, sec, sed, seg, sei, sej, pvl, lukE-lukD, eta, bbp, can, ebp, clfA, fib, fnbB) in MRSA and MSSA was found to be significantly different from MSSA (P < 0.05)...
- Improvement of knowledge, attitudes and practices of health care workers towards the transmission of blood-borne pathogens: an intervention studyDoa a A Saleh
Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
J Egypt Public Health Assoc 84:423-41. 2009Health care workers (HCW) are at risk of occupational infection with blood-borne pathogens (BBP).
- Isolation of a novel beta4 integrin-binding protein (p27(BBP)) highly expressed in epithelial cellsS Biffo
Department of Biological and Technological Research DIBIT, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, 20132 Milano, Italy
J Biol Chem 272:30314-21. 1997..A yeast two-hybrid screen using beta4 cytodomain uncovered a protein called p27(BBP) that represents a beta4 interactor...
- Reproductive effects of butyl benzyl phthalate in pregnant and pseudopregnant ratsM Ema
National Institute of Health Sciences, Osaka Branch, Japan
Reprod Toxicol 12:127-32. 1998In our previous studies, butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) was found to be embryolethal and teratogenic in rats. In this study, the reproductive effects of BBP were investigated in pregnant and pseudopregnant rats...
- beta -Amyloid peptide-induced apoptosis regulated by a novel protein containing a g protein activation moduleE M Kajkowski
Wyeth Neuroscience, Wyeth Ayerst Research, CN 8000, Princeton, New Jersey 08543 8000, USA
J Biol Chem 276:18748-56. 2001..This report describes a novel beta-amyloid peptide-binding protein (denoted BBP) containing a G protein-coupling module...
- Tuning ligand affinity, specificity, and folding stability of an engineered lipocalin variant -- a so-called 'anticalin' -- using a molecular random approachSteffen Schlehuber
Lehrstuhl fur Biologische Chemie, Technische Universitat Munchen, Freising Weihenstephan, Germany
Biophys Chem 96:213-28. 2002..manner, the anticalin DigA with specificity for digoxigenin was previously derived from the bilin-binding protein (BBP), a natural lipocalin from Pieris brassicae...
- Formation of nuclear matrix filaments by p27(BBP)/eIF6Marcello Ceci
University Vita Salute San Raffaele School of Medicine, Milan, Italy
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 295:295-9. 2002p27(BBP)/eIF6 is an evolutionarily conserved protein necessary for ribosome biogenesis which was cloned in mammals for its ability to bind the cytodomain of beta 4 integrin...
- Self-assembly of a series of novel metal-organic compounds containing ferrocenecarboxylate componentsHongwei Hou
Department of Chemistry, Zhengzhou University, Henan 450052, P R China
Inorg Chem 42:3501-8. 2003..2.5H(2)O](n) (4) (bpt = N,N'-bis(3-pyridylmethyl)thiourea), and [Zn(FcCOO)(eta(2)-FcCOO)(bbp)](n) (5) (bbp = 4,4'-trimethylene-dipyridine)...
- Effects of endocrine disruptors on arachidonic acid metabolism in rabbit plateletsYohko Fujimoto
Department of Hygienic Chemistry, Osaka University of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4 20 1 Nasahara, Takatsuki, Japan
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 189:96-9. 2003..the effects of nonylphenol (NP), bisphenol A (BPA), di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP), benzyl-n-butyl phthalate (BBP), and di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) on the formation of 12-lipoxygenase metabolite, 12-HETE, and cyclooxygenase ..
- Estimation of estrogenic and anti-estrogenic activities of some phthalate diesters and monoesters by MCF-7 cell proliferation assay in vitroTomoko Okubo
Department of Environmental Health, The Tokyo Metropolitan Research Laboratory of Public Health
Biol Pharm Bull 26:1219-24. 2003..19 compounds tested, dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP), di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) were found to have estrogenic activities, all of which were completely suppressed by the addition of pure anti-..
- Transformation of phthalates in young landfill cellsS Jonsson
Department of Water and Environmental Studies, Linkoping University, S 581 83 Linkoping, Sweden
Waste Manag 23:641-51. 2003..for dimethyl, diethyl, dibutyl, butylbenzyl, and di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (respectively designated DMP, DEP, DBP, BBP, and DEHP), and their corresponding monoesters monomethyl, monoethyl, monobutyl, monobenzyl, and mono(2-ethylhexyl) ..
- Hepatitis C virus core protein interacts with p53-binding protein, 53BP2/Bbp/ASPP2, and inhibits p53-mediated apoptosisYongheng Cao
Department of Biochemistry, Kanazawa Medical University, 1 1 Daigaku, Uchinada, Kahoku gun, Ishikawa 920 0293, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 315:788-95. 2004..The core was shown to interact with 53BP2/Bbp/ASPP2, a p53-binding protein, in a yeast two-hybrid assay. The core competed with p53 in binding to ASPP2 in vitro...
- Suppression by phthalates of the calcium signaling of human nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cellsKaun Yu Lu
Department of Microbiology, Soochow University, Shihlin, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Toxicology 200:113-21. 2004..nAChR, the strongest to weakest potencies were observed as di-n-pentyl phthalate (DPP) --> butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) --> di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP) --> dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP) --> di-n-hexyl phthalate (DHP) --> di-(2-ethyl ..
- Ecological momentary assessment of fatigue following breast cancer treatmentShelly L Curran
Department of Behavioral Science, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, Kentucky, USA
J Behav Med 27:425-44. 2004..months posttreatment and age-matched groups of healthy women (HC; n = 25) and women with benign breast problems (BBP; n = 24) completed four daily diary measures of fatigue, pain, and mood for 5 consecutive days...
- [Treatment of mix gas containing butyl acetate, n-butyl alcohol and phenylacetic acid from pharmaceutical factory by bio-trickling filter]Qun Hui Wang
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150090, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 26:55-9. 2005..with ZX02 stuffing is used to treat the mix gases containing butyl acetate, n-butyl alcohol and phenylacetic acid(BBP), which are discharged from Penicillin workshop of Pharmaceutical Factory...
- [Biodegradation of butylbenzyl phthalate by acclimated activated sludge]Wen Lan Li
Center of Research and Development on Life Sciences and Environmental Sciences, Harbin University of Commerce, Harbin 150076, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 26:156-9. 2005The results of degradation of butyl benzyl phthalate(BBP) by activated sludge demonstrate that the activated sludge is a high efficiency flora for degrading BBP, which can degrade BBP quickly and more than 95 % BBP is degraded in one day...
- Potential work-related bloodborne pathogen exposures by industry and occupation in the United States part I: an emergency department-based surveillance studyGuang X Chen
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Morgantown, West Virginia 26505, USA
Am J Ind Med 50:183-90. 2007..the early 1990s, researchers have attempted to assess the magnitude of potential work-related bloodborne pathogen (BBP) exposures in the U.S...
- Ubiquitin-dependent proteolytic control of SUMO conjugatesKristina Uzunova
Institute for Genetics, University of Cologne, Zulpicher Strasse 47, Cologne, Germany
J Biol Chem 282:34167-75. 2007..was detected in Saccharomyces cerevisiae ubc4 ubc5 cells as well as in mutants lacking two RING finger proteins, Ris1 and Hex3/Slx5-Slx8, that bind to SUMO as well as to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme Ubc4...
- Phthalate levels in Norwegian indoor air related to particle size fractionKirsten Eline Rakkestad
Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Division of Environmental Medicine, Department of Air Pollution and Noise, Oslo, Norway
J Environ Monit 9:1419-25. 2007..The results showed the presence of the phthalates di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP), butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP) and diethyl hexyl phthalate (DEHP) in the samples...
- The plasticizer butyl benzyl phthalate induces genomic changes in rat mammary gland after neonatal/prepubertal exposureRaquel Moral
Breast Cancer Research Laboratory, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
BMC Genomics 8:453. 2007Phthalate esters like n-butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) are widely used plasticizers. BBP has shown endocrine-disrupting properties, thus having a potential effect on hormone-sensitive tissues...
- A BBP-Mud2p heterodimer mediates branchpoint recognition and influences splicing substrate abundance in budding yeastQiang Wang
Department of Biology and Department of Chemistry, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506 0225, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 36:2787-98. 2008..Baker's yeast has equivalent proteins, branchpoint binding protein (BBP) (SF1) and Mud2p (U2AF65), but lacks an obvious U2AF35 homolog, leaving open the question of whether another ..
- Degradation of n-butyl benzyl phthalate using TiO2/UVXiang Rong Xu
Department of Civil and Structural Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
J Hazard Mater 164:527-32. 2009n-Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) has been classified as endocrine disrupting compound and priority pollutant...
- The influence of triethylene glycol derived from dental composite resins on the regulation of Streptococcus mutans gene expressionPeyman Khalichi
Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON M5S 3G9, Canada
Biomaterials 30:452-9. 2009..mutans (at BBP concentration levels found in vivo), and indicate the potential influence of BBPs in biofilm formation and ..
- Buddhi Bangara Project on oral health promotion: a 3- to 5-year collaborative programme combining support, education and research in NepalR J M Knevel
Dental Hygiene Education, Inholland University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Dent Hyg 6:337-46. 2008The overall purpose of the Buddhi Bangara Project (BBP) is to investigate if oral health promotion (OHP) will be a realistic way to improve the oral hygiene and dental awareness of Nepalese schoolchildren aged 5-12 years...
- Phthalate risks, phthalate regulation, and public health: a reviewMichael A Kamrin
Center for Integrative Toxicology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA
J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev 12:157-74. 2009..e., di-n-octyl phthalate (DnOP), di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP), di-isononyl phthalate (DINP), butylbenzyl phthalate (BBP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), especially in consumer products to which children are ..
- A novel role for MAPKAPK2 in morphogenesis during zebrafish developmentBeth A Holloway
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
PLoS Genet 5:e1000413. 2009..We identified a maternal-effect mutant, betty boop (bbp), which displays a novel defect in epiboly, wherein the blastoderm margin constricts dramatically, precisely when ..
- The presence of both bone sialoprotein-binding protein gene and collagen adhesin gene as a typical virulence trait of the major epidemic cluster in isolates from orthopedic implant infectionsDavide Campoccia
Research Unit on Implant Infections, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, 40136 Bologna, Italy
Biomaterials 30:6621-8. 2009..In the predominant S. aureus cluster, enlisting 27 isolates, the bbp gene encoding bone sialoprotein-binding protein appeared a typical virulence trait, found in 93% of the isolates...
- Determination of phthalates in fruit jellies by dispersive SPE coupled with HPLC-MSYuwei Ma
State Key Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology, Research Center for Eco Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, PR China
J Sep Sci 33:251-7. 2010..The RSD values for the samples spiked at 0.01, 0.03, and 0.05 mg/kg ranged from 2.0-7.6%, 1.4-6.4%, and 1.2-3.8%, respectively. The method has been used for the analysis of real samples and BBP and DEP were found in real samples.
- Development and application of a method for analysis of phthalates in ham sausages by solid-phase extraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometryZhiyong Guo
Faculty of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering, The State Key Laboratory Base of Novel Functional Materials and Preparation Science, Ningbo University, Ningbo, Zhejiang 315211, PR China
Meat Sci 84:484-90. 2010..studied were dimethyl phthalate (DMP), diethyl phthalate (DEP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), benzylbutyl phthalate (BBP), bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and di-n-octyl phthalate (DNOP), with dibutyl adipate (DBA) as internal ..
- A V-shaped ligand 2,6-bis(2-benzimidazolyl)pyridine and its picrate Mn(II) complex: synthesis, crystal structure and DNA-binding propertiesHuilu Wu
School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Anning Xilu 88, Lanzhou 730070, PR China
Eur J Med Chem 45:5324-30. 2010A V-shaped ligand 2,6-bis(2-benzimidazolyl)pyridine (bbp) and its picrate Mn(II) complex have been synthesized and characterized by elemental analysis, molecular conductivities, (1)H NMR, IR, UV-vis spectra and X-ray single crystal ..
- Proteomic analysis of proteins secreted by HepG2 cells treated with butyl benzyl phthalateSeonyoung Choi
Department of Nanobiomedical Science, College of Advanced Science, Chung Nam, Korea
J Toxicol Environ Health A 73:1570-85. 2010..changes in proteins secreted by human hepatocellular carcinomas (HepG2) cells exposed to butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) were evaluated...
- Reduction and removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solutions using modified byproducts of beer productionHaojie Cui
Key Laboratory of Urban Environment and Health, Institute of Urban Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1799 Jimei Road, Xiamen 361021, China
J Hazard Mater 186:1625-31. 2011..In this work, acid-modified byproducts of beer production (BBP) were used to remove Cr(VI) from aqueous solutions. Removal of Cr(VI) increases as the pH is decreased from 4...
- Relation between bacterial activity in the surface microlayer and estuarine hydrodynamicsLuísa Santos
Department of Biology, CESAM, University of Aveiro, Campus de Santiago, Aveiro, Portugal
FEMS Microbiol Ecol 77:636-46. 2011..The pattern of variation of bacterial biomass productivity (BBP) was distinct between the two sampling sites...
- Phthalates induce proliferation and invasiveness of estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer through the AhR/HDAC6/c-Myc signaling pathwayTsung Hua Hsieh
Graduate Institute of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
FASEB J 26:778-87. 2012..Here we show that treatments with the phthalates n-butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) at 1 μM induced proliferation (BBP, 3.2-fold; DBP, 3.2-fold), migration (BBP, 2...
- Survival outcomes of bevacizumab beyond progression in metastatic colorectal cancer patients treated in US community oncologyThomas H Cartwright
McKesson US Oncology Healthcare Informatics, The Woodlands, TX
Clin Colorectal Cancer 11:238-46. 2012..This retrospective analysis evaluated the association between the continued use of BBP and survival outcomes in mCRC patients treated in a community oncology setting.
- Determination of phthalic acid diesters in human milk at low ppb levelsSimone Zimmermann
Fraunhofer Institute for Process Engineering and Packaging IVV, Giggenhauser Str 35, D 85354 Freising, Germany
Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess 29:1780-90. 2012..di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP), di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), di-allyl phthalate (DAP), benzylbutyl phthalate (BBP) and di-cyclohexyl phthalate (DcHP) in 30 human milk samples provided by 30 volunteers from southern Germany...
- The efficacy and safety of bevacizumab beyond first progression in patients treated with first-line mFOLFOX6 followed by second-line FOLFIRI in advanced colorectal cancer: a multicenter, single-arm, phase II trial (CCOG-0801)Goro Nakayama
Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Showa Ku, Japan
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 70:575-81. 2012The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the planned continuation of bevacizumab beyond first progression (BBP) in Japanese patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
- Thermal desorption-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry method to determine phthalate and organophosphate esters from air samplesM Aragon
Department of Analytical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Marcel li Domingo s n, Sescelades Campus, Tarragona 43007, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1303:76-82. 2013..007μgm(-3) (DMP, TBP, BBP, TPP and DnOP) and 6.7μgm(-3) (DEHP)...
- Chronic exposure to benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP) alters social interaction and fear conditioning in male adult rats: alterations in amygdalar MeCP2, ERK1/2 and ERαAdrienne Betz
Department of Psychology, Quinnipiac University, 275 Mount Carmel Avenue, Hamden, CT, USA
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 34:347-58. 2013Benzyl Butyl Phthalate (BBP) is an industrial plasticizer that has an unknown action in the central nervous system. Phthalates have recently been associated with behavioral actions that are linked to their endocrine disrupting properties...
- Assessment of cellular estrogenic activity based on estrogen receptor-mediated reduction of soluble-form catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) expression in an ELISA-based systemPhilip Wing Lok Ho
Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China Research Centre of Heart, Brain, Hormone and Healthy Aging, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
PLoS ONE 8:e74065. 2013..We validated our assay using three well-characterized estrogenic plasticizers - BPA, benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), and di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP)...
- Number of distal limb and brachial pressure measurements required when diagnosing peripheral arterial disease by laser Doppler flowmetryC Høyer
Department of Clinical Physiology, Viborg Regional Hospital, DK 8800 Viborg, Denmark Department of Health Science and Technology, Aalborg University, DK 9220 Aalborg, Denmark
Physiol Meas 34:1351-62. 2013..M-2], or by a predefined reproducibility criterion (RC) as well as (2) by using one brachial blood-pressure (BBP-one) or correspondent to each segmental pressure (BBP-all) as reference...
- Effect of supine versus sitting position on noninvasive assessment of aortic pressure waveform: a randomized cross-over studyD Vrachatis
1 Hypertension Center and Cardiovascular Research Laboratory, 1st Department of Propaedeutic Medicine, Laiko Hospital Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece 2 Biomedical Engineering Unit, 1st Department of Cardiology, Hippokration Hospital, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece
J Hum Hypertens 28:236-41. 2014..blood pressure (BP) waveform provide information regarding cardiovascular (CV) risk independently of brachial BP (bBP)...
- Intake estimates of phthalate esters for South Delhi population based on exposure media assessmentMihir Tanay Das
School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110 067, India
Environ Pollut 189:118-25. 2014..In JNU, DEHP, dimethyl phthalate (DMP) and butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) had 69% share in combined daily intake of Σ15 phthalates (CDI15); whereas, in Okhla, DEHP, diethyl phthalate (DEP)..
- Three-dimensional study of nasopalatine canal morphology: a descriptive retrospective analysis using cone-beam computed tomographyA Fernández-Alonso
Department of Stomatology, Medicine and Dentistry School, University of Santiago de Compostela, c Entrerríos s n, 15872, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Surg Radiol Anat 36:895-905. 2014..This descriptive retrospective study evaluated dimensions of the NC and buccal bone plate (BBP) and the tridimensional association of the anatomic variants of NC, using cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT).
- First autonomous bio-optical profiling float in the Gulf of Mexico reveals dynamic biogeochemistry in deep watersRebecca E Green
Environmental Studies Section, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, New Orleans, Lousiana, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e101658. 2014..float mission collected profiles of temperature, salinity, chlorophyll fluorescence, particulate backscattering (bbp), and colored dissolved organic matter (CDOM) fluorescence from the ocean surface to a depth of 1,500 m...
- Determination of contamination pathways of phthalates in food products sold on the Belgian marketMirja Van Holderbeke
Flemish Institute for Technological Research VITO, Boeretang 200, B 2400 Mol, Belgium
Environ Res 134:345-52. 2014..DMP), diethyl phthalate (DEP), diisobutyl phthalate (DiBP), di-n-butyl phthalate (DnBP), benzylbutyl phthalate (BBP), dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP), di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and di-n-octyl phthalate (DnOP)) were determined ..
- Phthalates in Commercial Chinese Rice Wines: Concentrations and the Cumulative Risk Assessment to Adult Males in ShanghaiYue Huang
Department of Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Key Laboratory of Public Health Safety of Ministry of Education, School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China Department of Tourism and Food Science, Shanghai Business School, Shanghai 200235, China
Biomed Environ Sci 27:819-23. 2014..DMP, DEP, DIBP, DnBP, BBP, and DEHP were detected in the samples, the range of detection frequency of individual phthalates varied from 6...
- Structure-dependent activity of phthalate esters and phthalate monoesters binding to human constitutive androstane receptorHong Zhang
MOE Laboratory for Earth Surface Process, College of Urban and Environmental Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
Chem Res Toxicol 28:1196-204. 2015..28 (bbp) to 29...
- SPE-UPLC-MS/MS for the determination of phthalate monoesters in rats urine and its application to study the effects of food emulsifier on the bioavailability of priority controlling PAEsR Xu
Key Laboratory of Environmental Medicine Engineering, Ministry of Education, School of Public Health, Southeast University, Nanjing 210009, China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 1012:97-105. 2016..05 except for butyl benzyl phthalates (BBP) (P=0.07). The bioavailability of all PAEs ranged from 5.03% to 109...
- Effects of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers on Rat and Human 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase 1 and 2 ActivitiesXiaomin Chen
Center of Scientific Research, The Second Affiliated Hospital, Wenzhou Medical University, Wenzhou, PR China
Pharmacology 98:115-23. 2016..atoms attached in inhibition of rat and human HSD11B1 and HSD11B2 activities were compared to 4-bromobiphenyl (BBP), a structurally similar compound. All 4 PBDEs and BBP did not inhibit rat and human HSD11B1...
- A phase I study of the combination of panitumumab and bevacizumab in KRAS wild-type colorectal cancer patients previously treated with fluoropyrimidine, oxaliplatin, irinotecan and bevacizumabNaoki Takahashi
Gastrointestinal Oncology Division, National Cancer Center Hospital, 5 1 1 Tsukiji, Chuo Ku, Tokyo, 104 0045, Japan
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 78:567-75. 2016..benefit of combination treatment with panitumumab and bevacizumab (PB) based on bevacizumab beyond progression (BBP) after the failure of second-line chemotherapy remains unclear...
- Achromobacter denitrificans SP1 efficiently utilizes 16 phthalate diesters and their downstream products through protocatechuate 3,4-cleavage pathwaySailas Benjamin
Department of Bioengineering, Nagaoka University of Technology, Nagaoka, Niigata 940 2188, Japan Enzyme Technology Laboratory, School of Biosciences, University of Calicut, Kerala 673635, India Electronic address
Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 134:172-178. 2016..DHP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP), diphenyl phthalate (DPP), benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), diamyl phthalate (DAmP), diisobutyl phthalate, dipropyl phthalate, dially phthalate (DAlP), diethyl phthalate, ..
- In vitro and in silico investigations of the binary-mixture toxicity of phthalate esters and cadmium (II) to Vibrio qinghaiensis sp.-Q67Keke Ding
College of Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China Key Laboratory of Health Risk Factors for Seafood of Zhejiang Province, Zhoushan 316022, China
Sci Total Environ . 2016..Q67. The median effective concentration (EC50) of benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), diethyl phthalate (DEP), dimethyl phthalate (DMP), diisooctyl phthalate (DIOP) and di-n-..
- Epigenetic Changes After Intrauterine Exposure to Endocrine Disrupting ChemicalsKARIN MICHELS; Fiscal Year: 2009..A and the phthalates di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), dibutyl phthalate (DBF), and butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), present at significant levels in the environment, induces loss of imprinting of insulin-like growth factor 2 and ..
- SAMUEL SCOTT MURRAY; Fiscal Year: 2014..We will also determine how the native bone protein spp24 (secreted phosphoprotein-24 kDa) inhibits BMP/TGF-b-dependent tumor cell growth. ..
- Genomic and Proteomic Biomarkers of Biological Responses to ExposureCORAL LAMARTINIERE; Fiscal Year: 2010..identification of biomarkers of exposure in girls and rats exposed to bisphenol A (BPA), butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and genistein that are measurable in the population...
- AXEL MAGNUS HOOK; Fiscal Year: 2014..b>Bbp is closely related to SdrE and was initially identified as a cell wall anchored protein that interacts with a bone ..
- OUTCOMES OF THE REVISED CA BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS STANDARDMarion Gillen; Fiscal Year: 2001In California, a revised Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP) standard, mandating that health care facilities use needle safety products, becomes effective July 1, 1999...
- BBP EXPOSURE AND RISK FACTORS IN NON-HOSPITAL BASED HCWSRobyn Gershon; Fiscal Year: 2002..This study will improve our understanding of the risks facing non-hospital HCWs and allow us to focus our energies and resources appropriately. ..
- GENE EXPRESSION IN HUMAN PARASITIC NEMATODESTIMOTHY NILSEN; Fiscal Year: 2009..Second, the evidence indicates that SL-30 makes essential contacts with the splicing factor SF1/BBP, a protein that plays a bridging role between 5'and 3'splice sites in cis-splicing...
- P53 AND UV REGULATION OF P53 BINDING PROTEIN BBP/53BP2Charles Lopez; Fiscal Year: 2004..b>Bbp/53BP2 protein binds to wild-type p53; the crystal structure of the p53-Bbp/53BP2 complex reveals the Bbp/53BP2 ..
- Biological Role of P53-Interacting Protein ASPP2Louie Naumovski; Fiscal Year: 2006..Our laboratory has been studying the p53-interacting protein, Bbp/53BP2 (recently renamed and referred to here as ASPP2)...
- PROTEINS AND ENZYMES AFFECTING CHROMATINRolf Sternglanz; Fiscal Year: 2007..we want to understand the role of sumoylation of Lys247 of Sir3 and its interaction with the ring finger proteins, Ris1 and Hex3/Slx5...
- Transition to Cocaine Abuse in Monkey:Role of DopamineMichael Nader; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- FUNCTION OF SNRNP PARTICLES IN PRE-MRNA SPLICINGBrian Rymond; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Metabolomics: Markers of Drug-Induced Liver Injury(RMI)Susan Sumner; Fiscal Year: 2008..The signals defining these patterns will be identified using GC-MS, NMR, and LC-MS/MS methods and then assigned to biochemical pathways for defining the relevancy of the marker profiles to mode of action. ..