Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: STK32A
Description: serine/threonine kinase 32A
Alias: YANK1, serine/threonine-protein kinase 32A, A930015B13Rik, CTB-108O6.2, yet another novel kinase 1
- Identification of Human N-Myristoylated Proteins from Human Complementary DNA Resources by Cell-Free and Cellular Metabolic Labeling AnalysesEmi Takamitsu
Applied Molecular Bioscience, Graduate School of Medicine, Yamaguchi University, Yamaguchi, 753 8515, Japan
PLoS ONE 10:e0136360. 2015..As a result, the products of 13 cDNA clones (FBXL7, PPM1B, SAMM50, PLEKHN, AIFM3, C22orf42, STK32A, FAM131C, DRICH1, MCC1, HID1, P2RX5, STK32B) were found to be human N-myristoylated proteins...
- Tobacco smoking and methylation of genes related to lung cancer developmentXu Gao
Division of Clinical Epidemiology and Aging Research, German Cancer Research Center DKFZ, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Oncotarget 7:59017-59028. 2016..for one previously identified CpG site within the KLF6 gene and identified 12 novel sites located in 7 genes: STK32A, TERT, MSH5, ACTA2, GATA3, VTI1A and CHRNA5 (FDR <0.05). Current smoking was linked to a 0.74% to 2...
- Early Transcriptional Changes Induced by Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling in Hippocampal NeuronsEduardo Pérez-Palma
Centro de Investigaciones Biomédicas CIB, Facultad de Ciencias Biologicas y Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Andres Bello, Santiago, Chile
Neural Plast 2016:4672841. 2016..Wnt/β-catenin target genes such as Notum, Axin2, and Lef1, as well as novel potential candidates Fam84a, Stk32a, and Itga9...
- Association analyses identify multiple new lung cancer susceptibility loci and their interactions with smoking in the Chinese populationJing Dong
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics and Ministry of Education MOE Key Lab for Modern Toxicology, School of Public Health, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China
Nat Genet 44:895-9. 2012..84 × 10(-10)), 5q32 (rs2895680 in PPP2R2B-STK32A-DPYSL3, P = 6.60 × 10(-9)) and 20q13.2 (rs4809957 in CYP24A1, P = 1.20 × 10(-8))...
- The protein kinase complement of the human genomeG Manning
SUGEN Inc, 230 East Grand Avenue, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Science 298:1912-34. 2002..We also identified 106 protein kinase pseudogenes. Chromosomal mapping revealed several small clusters of kinase genes and revealed that 244 kinases map to disease loci or cancer amplicons...
- Fine mapping of the CELIAC2 locus on chromosome 5q31-q33 in the Finnish and Hungarian populationsL L E Koskinen
Department of Medical Genetics and Research Program for Molecular Medicine, Biomedicum Helsinki, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
Tissue Antigens 74:408-16. 2009..Our study strongly supports the role of the CELIAC2 locus in celiac disease, but it also highlights the need for a more powerful study design in the region, to locate the true disease risk variants...