Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SLC1A5
Description: solute carrier family 1 member 5
Alias: AAAT, ASCT2, ATBO, M7V1, M7VS1, R16, RDRC, neutral amino acid transporter B(0), ATB(0), RD114 virus receptor, RD114/simian type D retrovirus receptor, baboon M7 virus receptor, neutral amino acid transporter B, sodium-dependent neutral amino acid transporter type 2, solute carrier family 1 (neutral amino acid transporter), member 5
Publications178 found, 100 shown here
- Cloning and functional characterization of a system ASC-like Na+-dependent neutral amino acid transporterN Utsunomiya-Tate
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Kyorin University School of Medicine, 6 20 2 Shinkawa, Mitaka, Tokyo 181, Japan
J Biol Chem 271:14883-90. 1996..The encoded protein, designated ASCT2, showed amino acid sequence similarity to the mammalian glutamate transporters (40-44% identity), Na+-dependent ..
- The glutamine/amino acid transporter (ASCT2) reconstituted in liposomes: transport mechanism, regulation by ATP and characterization of the glutamine/glutamate antiportFrancesca Oppedisano
Department of Cell Biology, University of Calabria, Via P Bucci 4c 87036 Arcavacata di Rende, Italy
Biochim Biophys Acta 1768:291-8. 2007..membrane (brush-border membrane) with C12E8 and reconstituted into liposomes has been previously identified as the ASCT2 transporter...
- Francisella tularensis regulates the expression of the amino acid transporter SLC1A5 in infected THP-1 human monocytesMonique Barel
INSERM U1002, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Cell Microbiol 14:1769-83. 2012..b>SLC1A5 is a neutral amino acid transporter expressed by human cells, which serves, along with SLC7A5 to equilibrate ..
- Syncytin-1 and glial cells missing a: hypoxia-induced deregulated gene expression along with disordered cell fusion in primary term human trophoblastsC Wich
Children s and Adolescents Hospital, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany
Gynecol Obstet Invest 68:9-18. 2009..We investigated how different levels of hypoxia alter the expression of syncytin-1, glial cells missing a (GCMa) and syncytin-1 receptor ASCT2 and affect syncytialization in primary term human trophoblasts.
- The RD114/simian type D retrovirus receptor is a neutral amino acid transporterJ E Rasko
Division of Molecular Medicine, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:2129-34. 1999..The cloned cDNA, denoted RDR, is an allele of the previously cloned neutral amino acid transporter ATB0 (SLC1A5). Both RDR and ATB0 serve as retrovirus receptors and both show specific transport of neutral amino acids...
- A sodium-dependent neutral-amino-acid transporter mediates infections of feline and baboon endogenous retroviruses and simian type D retrovirusesC S Tailor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon 97201 3098, USA
J Virol 73:4470-4. 1999..The human Bo transporter gene has been previously mapped to 19q13.3, which is closely linked to the gene locus of the RD114 receptor...
- The envelope glycoprotein of human endogenous retrovirus type W uses a divergent family of amino acid transporters/cell surface receptorsDimitri Lavillette
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oregon Health Sciences University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97201 3098, USA
J Virol 76:6442-52. 2002..formation by interacting with the human sodium-dependent neutral amino acid transporter type 2 (hASCT2; gene name, SLC1A5) (J.-L. Blond, D. Lavillette, V. Cheynet, O. Bouton, G. Oriol, S. Chapel-Fernandez, B. Mandrand, F. Mallet, and F...
- Identification of the hASCT2-binding domain of the Env ERVWE1/syncytin-1 fusogenic glycoproteinValérie Cheynet
UMR 2714 CNRS bioMérieux, IFR128 Biosciences Lyon Gerland, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
Retrovirology 3:41. 2006....
- Luminal leptin inhibits L-glutamine transport in rat small intestine: involvement of ASCT2 and B0AT1Robert Ducroc
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, U773, CRB3, Digestive Physiology and Neuroendocrinology, 16 rue Henri Huchard, 75890 Paris, Cedex 18, France
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 299:G179-85. 2010..the absorptive cells by two sodium-dependent neutral amino acid transporters present at the apical membrane: ASCT2/SLC1A5 and B(0)AT1/SLC6A19...
- Characterization of rapid and high-affinity uptake of L-serine in neurons and astrocytes in primary cultureToshifumi Yamamoto
Laboratory of Molecular Recognition, Graduate School of Integrated Science, Yokohama City University, 22 2 Seto, Kanazawa Ku, Yokohama, 236 0027, Japan
FEBS Lett 548:69-73. 2003..of inhibition by amino acids of the L-[(3)H]serine uptake resembled that of the system ASC transporters ASCT1 and ASCT2. Neutral amino acids L-alanine, L-serine, L-cysteine, and L-threonine strongly inhibited the uptake by both cell ..
- Comparison of DNA variants in the PRNP and NF1 regions between bovine spongiform encephalopathy and control cattleH Geldermann
Department of Animal Breeding and Biotechnology, University of Hohenheim, D70599 Stuttgart, Germany
Anim Genet 37:469-74. 2006..4 Mb PRNP region, the largest differences between BSE and control cattle were found for the loci REG2, R16 and R18, which are located between +300 and +5600 bp, spanning PRNP introns 1 to 2...
- Down-regulation of inducible co-stimulator (ICOS) by intravitreal injection of small interfering RNA (siRNA) plasmid suppresses ongoing experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis in ratsYongsheng Hou
Department of Ophthalmology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, People s Republic of China
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 247:755-65. 2009..The aim of this study was to investigate whether intravitreal injection of small interfering RNA (siRNA) plasmid, targeting ICOS, suppresses the ongoing experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis (EAU) in rats...
- Mechanisms of vasoactive intestinal peptide-elicited coronary vasodilation in the isolated perfused rat heartDarrell R Sawmiller
Department of Internal Medicine Cardiology, University of South Florida Health Science Center, Tampa, FL 33612 4799, USA
Neuropeptides 40:349-55. 2006..Both the selective VPAC1 agonist, K15,R16,L27VIPl-7GRF8-27, and the selective VPAC2 agonist, RO25-1553, decreased coronary vascular resistance (CVR) in a ..
- Select nutrients in the ovine uterine lumen. IV. Expression of neutral and acidic amino acid transporters in ovine uteri and peri-implantation conceptusesHaijun Gao
Center for Animal Biotechnology and Genomics, Department of Animal Science, Texas A and M University, College Station, Texas 77843 2471, USA
Biol Reprod 80:1196-208. 2009..However, SLC1A4, SLC1A5, SLC7A8, and SLC43A2 mRNAs were detectable in uterine luminal epithelia (LE), superficial glandular epithelia (sGE)..
- D-Serine metabolism in C6 glioma cells: Involvement of alanine-serine-cysteine transporter (ASCT2) and serine racemase (SRR) but not D-amino acid oxidase (DAO)Pilleriin Sikka
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford, United Kingdom
J Neurosci Res 88:1829-40. 2010..D-serine to pyruvate) and regulation by serine transport, in which the alanine-serine-cysteine transporter ASCT2 is implicated...
- Detection of aster yellows phytoplasma in false flax based on PCR and RFLPA H Khadhair
Alberta Research Council, Vegreville, Canada
Microbiol Res 156:179-84. 2001..These observations were supported by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) using two primer pairs, R16 F2n/R2 and R16(1)F1/R1, derived from phytoplasma rDNA sequences...
- Inducible antisense RNA targeting amino acid transporter ATB0/ASCT2 elicits apoptosis in human hepatoma cellsBryan C Fuchs
Deptartment of Biology, St Louis University, St Louis, MO 63103 2010, USA
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 286:G467-78. 2004Amino acid transporter B(0)/ASC transporter 2 (ATB(0)/ASCT2) is responsible for most glutamine uptake in human hepatoma cells...
- Functional identification of ASCT1 neutral amino acid transporter as the predominant system for the uptake of L-serine in rat neurons in primary cultureToshifumi Yamamoto
Laboratory of Molecular Recognition, Graduate School of Integrated Science, Yokohama City University, 22 2 Seto, Kanazawa Ku, Yokohama 236 0027, Japan
Neurosci Res 49:101-11. 2004..serine into rat primary neurons or astrocytes was compared with that of HEK293 cells expressing rat ASCT1 or rat ASCT2 cDNA, the inhibition profile of amino acids for the rat neurons quite resembled that for HEK293 cells expressing ..
- Reconstitution into liposomes of the glutamine/amino acid transporter from renal cell plasma membrane: functional characterization, kinetics and activation by nucleotidesFrancesca Oppedisano
Department of Cell Biology, University of Calabria, Via P Bucci 4c 87036 Arcavacata di Rende, Italy
Biochim Biophys Acta 1667:122-31. 2004..The glutamine antiport was strongly stimulated by internal nucleoside triphosphates and, to a lower extent, by pyrophoshate. The reconstituted glutamine/amino acid transporter functionally corresponds to the ASCT2 protein.
- VIP enhances synaptic transmission to hippocampal CA1 pyramidal cells through activation of both VPAC1 and VPAC2 receptorsDiana Cunha-Reis
Institute of Pharmacology and Neurosciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon, Av Prof Egas Moniz, 1649 028 Lisbon, Portugal
Brain Res 1049:52-60. 2005..Selective activation of VPAC1 receptors with [K15, R16, L27] VIP(1-7)/GRF(8-27) (10 nM) or of VPAC2 receptors with RO 25-1553 (10 nM) increased synaptic transmission to ..
- Pre-steady-state currents in neutral amino acid transporters induced by photolysis of a new caged alanine derivativeZhou Zhang
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Miami School of Medicine, 1600 Northwest 10th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Biochemistry 46:3872-80. 2007..neutral amino acid transporters of the solute carrier 1 [SLC1, alanine serine cysteine transporter 1 (ASCT1), and ASCT2] and SLC38 families [sodium-coupled neutral amino acid transporter 1 (SNAT1), SNAT2, and SNAT4]...
- Underexpression of the Na+-dependent neutral amino acid transporter ASCT2 in the spontaneously hypertensive rat kidneyMaria João Pinho
Institute of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Faculty of Medicine, 4200 Porto, Portugal
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 293:R538-47. 2007This study examined the inward transport of l-[(14)C]alanine, an ASCT2 preferential substrate, in monolayers of immortalized renal proximal tubular epithelial (PTE) cells from Wistar-Kyoto (WKY) and spontaneously hypertensive (SHR) rats...
- A rational regulatory approach for positron emission tomography imaging probes: from "first in man" to NDA approval and reimbursementJorge R Barrio
Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, The David Geffen UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90095 6948, USA
Mol Imaging Biol 6:361-7. 2004..that demonstrates their faultless safety profile; (2) the FDA-sanctioned Radioactive Drug Research Committee (RDRC) will oversee all diagnostic research with these probes...
- The transport of glutamine into mammalian cellsJohn D McGivan
Department of Biochemistry, University of Bristol, School of Medical Sciences, University Walk, Bristol BS8 1TD, United Kingdom
Front Biosci 12:874-82. 2007..ii) SNAT1 (a specific System A sub-type) which is important in glutamine uptake by neuronal cells (iii) ASCT2 which is essential for glutamine uptake by rapidly growing epithelial cells and tumour cells in culture and (iv) ..
- Protein folding forcesBengt Nölting
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco, 600 16th Street, San Francisco CA 94158 2517, USA
J Theor Biol 251:331-47. 2008..from mutational data of the 15 proteins: barstar, barnase, chymotrypsin inhibitor 2 (CI2), Src SH3 domain, spectrin R16 domain, Arc repressor, apo-azurin, cold shock protein B (cspB), C-terminal domain of ribosomal protein L9 (CTL9), ..
- Integration and excision of a newly discovered bacteroides conjugative transposon, CTnBSTNeil A Wesslund
Department of Microbiology, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
J Bacteriol 189:1072-82. 2007..All of the sites had two conserved regions, AATCTG and AAAT. These two regions flanked a 2-bp sequence, bp 10 and bp 11 of the 18-bp sequence, that varied in some of the ..
- LAT1 overexpression and function compensates downregulation of ASCT2 in an in vitro model of renal proximal tubule cell ageingMaria João Pinho
Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Porto, Portugal
Mol Cell Biochem 349:107-16. 2011..5-fold in high passage OK cells. However, no differences in ASCT2 expression were observed between high and low passage OK cells...
- VPAC2-R mediates the lipolytic effects of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide/vasoactive intestinal polypeptide in primary rat adipocytesLina Akesson
Section for Molecular Signaling, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Center C11, Lund University, SE 221 84 Lund, Sweden
Endocrinology 146:744-50. 2005..1-100 nm PACAP38 or VIP, and that a VPAC1-R agonist [K15, R16, L27VIP(1-7)GRF(8-27)] did not affect lipolysis at 1-1000 nm...
- The glutamine/amino acid transporter (ASCT2) reconstituted in liposomes: electrical nature of the glutamine/glutamate antiportFrancesca Oppedisano
Department of Cell Biology, University of Calabria, Arcavacata di Rende, Italy
Ital J Biochem 56:275-8. 2007..membrane (brush-border membrane) with C12E8 and reconstituted into liposomes has been previously identified as the ASCT2 transporter...
- Free energies of urea and of thermal unfolding show that two tandem repeats of spectrin are thermodynamically more stable than a single repeatR I MacDonald
Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois 60208, USA
Biochemistry 40:3974-84. 2001..The averaged free energies of urea and thermal denaturation of the paired fragments, (R16)(00) and (R16R17)(00), (R16)(0+3) and (R16R17)(0+3), and (R16)(+8-4) and (R16R17)(+8-4) [subscripts represent the N-..
- Functional and molecular analysis of D-serine transport in retinal Müller cellsY Dun
Department of Cellular Biology and Anatomy, Medical College of Georgia, 1459 Laney Walker Blvd, CB 2820, Augusta, GA 30912 2000, USA
Exp Eye Res 84:191-9. 2007..not anionic amino acids or cationic amino acids, suggesting that D-serine transport in Müller cells occurs via ASCT2 rather than ASCT1 or ATB0,+...
- Functional and immunocytochemical characterization of D-serine transporters in cortical neuron and astrocyte culturesZongjun Shao
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Manitoba, and Division of Neurodegenerative Disorders, St Boniface Hospital Research Center, Manitoba, Canada
J Neurosci Res 87:2520-30. 2009..D-serine can be transported with low affinity through the Na(+)-dependent amino acid transporter termed ASCT2, whereas high-affinity D-serine uptake has been reported through the Na(+)-independent transporter termed asc-1...
- MUC16 mucin is expressed by the human ocular surface epithelia and carries the H185 carbohydrate epitopePABLO ARGUESO
Schepens Eye Research Institute and Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 44:2487-95. 2003..The purpose of this work was to determine whether the H185 antibody recognizes the recently cloned membrane-associated mucin MUC16 (formerly CA125 antigen)...
- New inhibitors for the neutral amino acid transporter ASCT2 reveal its Na+-dependent anion leakChristof Grewer
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Miami School of Medicine, 1600 NW 10th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136, USA
J Physiol 557:747-59. 2004The neutral amino acid transporter ASCT2 catalyses uncoupled anion flux across the cell membrane in the presence of transported substrates, such as alanine...
- Role of H(2)O(2) on the kinetics of low-affinity high-capacity Na(+)-dependent alanine transport in SHR proximal tubular epithelial cellsVanda Pinto
Institute of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, 4200 319 Porto, Portugal
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 398:553-8. 2010..This study evaluated the role of H(2)O(2) on the Na(+)-dependent [(14)C]-l-alanine uptake of ASCT2 in immortalized renal PTE cells from Wistar Kyoto rat (WKY) and spontaneously hypertensive rat (SHR)...
- The hok killer gene family in gram-negative bacteriaK Gerdes
Department of Molecular Biology, Odense University, Denmark
New Biol 2:946-56. 1990..have been sequenced and include hok/sok from plasmid R1, flm and srnB from plasmid F, pnd from plasmids R483 and R16, and gef and relF, which are located on the Escherichia coli chromosome...
- Multiple regions of RyR1 mediate functional and structural interactions with alpha(1S)-dihydropyridine receptors in skeletal muscleFeliciano Protasi
Department of Anesthesia Research, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Biophys J 83:3230-44. 2002..We expressed RyR1, RyR2, and four different RyR1/RyR2 chimeras (R4: Sk1635-3720, R9: Sk2659-3720, R10: Sk1635-2559, R16: Sk1837-2154) in 1B5 dyspedic myotubes to test their ability to restore skeletal-type e-c coupling and DHPR tetrads...
- Oxidative stress increases SNAT1 expression and stimulates cysteine uptake in freshly isolated rat cardiomyocytesNicola King
Bristol Heart Institute, University of Bristol, Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol, BS2 8HW, UK
Amino Acids 40:517-26. 2011..557 ± 0.096 mM and 279.87 ± 16.06 pmol/μl cell vol/min, respectively. Cardiomyocytes expressed ASCT2, SNAT1 and SNAT2 but not ASCT1...
- The pnd gene in E. coli plasmid R16: nucleotide sequence and gene expression leading to cell Mg2+ release and stable RNA degradationT Sakikawa
Department of Bacteriology, School of Medicine, University of Tokushima, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1007:158-66. 1989..The nucleotide sequence of the pnd gene of the R16 plasmid exhibits an open reading frame for a polypeptide with 50 amino-acid residues, with high sequence homology ..
- Structural and functional characterization of two wheat histone H2B promotersP Yang
Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Kyoto University, Japan
Plant Mol Biol 28:155-72. 1995..A novel sequence motif, (A/T)(G/A)AAAT(A/G), was found downstream of a translational stop codon as observed in several plant histone H2B cDNAs...
- Characterization of a cytogenetic 17q11.2 deletion in an NF1 patient with a contiguous gene syndromeP Riva
Department of Biology and Genetics, Medical Faculty, University of Milan, Italy
Hum Genet 98:646-50. 1996..contiguous or contained within the NF1 gene, showed that the patient is hemizygous at sites within the NF1 gene-the AAAT-Alu repeat in the 5' region of intron 27b, the CA/GT microsatellite in the 3' region of intron 27b, and the CA/GT ..
- Circular dichroic and kinetic differentiation of DNA binding modes of distamycinF M Chen
Department of Chemistry, Tennessee State University, Nashville 37209 1561, USA
Biochemistry 37:11143-51. 1998..Base sequence specific binding of DST was also found for the 1:1 complex formation at the 4-base-paired sites, with AAAA, TTTT, ATTT, and AAAT sequences exhibiting the highest binding affinities.
- Inhibition of experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis with anti-macrophage migration inhibitory factor antibodiesN Kitaichi
Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, Institute of Immunological Science, Sapporo, Japan
Curr Eye Res 20:109-14. 2000....
- Sodium-dependent neutral amino acid transporter type 1 is an auxiliary receptor for baboon endogenous retrovirusM Marin
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon 97201 3098, USA
J Virol 74:8085-93. 2000..To investigate this host range difference, we cloned and analyzed NIH Swiss mouse ASCT2 (mASCT2)...
- Reduced folate carrier transports thiamine monophosphate: an alternative route for thiamine delivery into mammalian cellsRongbao Zhao
Department of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 282:C1512-7. 2002..Transport of TMP was augmented by a factor of five in cells (R16) that overexpress RFC1 and was markedly inhibited by methotrexate, an RFC1 substrate, but not by thiamine...
- A PCR-based method for identification of lactobacilli at the genus levelSégolène Dubernet
Laboratoire de Microbiologie Alimentaire, EA 3213, USC INRA, Universite de Caen Basse Normandie, Esplanade de la Paix, 14032 Caen Cedex, France
FEMS Microbiol Lett 214:271-5. 2002..Amplification with LbLMA1-rev and R16-1, a universal primer, generated a PCR product for 23 Lactobacillus species...
- Identification of aster yellows phytoplasma in garlic and green onion by PCR-based methodsA H Khadhair
Alberta Research Council, Vegreville, Canada
Microbiol Res 157:161-7. 2002..DNA amplifications were conducted on these samples, using two primer pairs, R16F2n/R2 and R16(1)F1/R1, derived from phytoplasma rDNA sequences...
- Cyclic trinuclear and chain of cyclic trinuclear copper(II) complexes containing a pyramidal Cu(3)O(H) core. Crystal structures and magnetic properties of [Cu(3)(mu(3)-OH)(aaat)(3)(H(2)O)(3)](NO(3))(2).H(2)O [aaat = 3-acetylamino-5-amino-1,2,4-triazolate]Sacramento Ferrer
Departament de Quimica Inorganica, Universitat de Valencia, 46100 Burjassot, Valencia, Spain
Inorg Chem 41:5821-30. 2002New copper(II) complexes of the cyclic trinuclear type with 1,2,4-triazole ligands, [Cu(3)(mu(3)-OH)(aaat)(3)(H(2)O)(3)](NO(3))(2).H(2)O [Haaat = 3-acetylamino-5-amino-1,2,4-triazole] (1) and ([Cu(3)(mu(3)-OH)(aat)(3)(mu(3)-SO(4))]...
- The effect of mirthful laughter on stress and natural killer cell activityMary P Bennett
Indiana State University School of Nursing, Terre Haute, Ind, USA
Altern Ther Health Med 9:38-45. 2003..Psychoneuroimmunology research suggests that, in addition to its established psychological benefits, humor may have physiological effects on immune functioning...
- Lymphotoxin beta receptor-Ig fusion protein treatment blocks actively induced, but not adoptively transferred, uveitis in Lewis ratsHui Shao
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Kentucky Lions Eye Center, University of Louisville, 40202, USA
Eur J Immunol 33:1736-43. 2003..of autoimmune uveitis, uveitis was induced in Lewis rats either by immunization with an uveitogenic peptide, R16, derived from the interphotoreceptor retinoid-binding protein, or by adoptive transfer of R16-specific T cells...
- The glutamate/neutral amino acid transporter family SLC1: molecular, physiological and pharmacological aspectsYoshikatsu Kanai
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Kyorin University School of Medicine, 6 20 2 Shinkawa, Mitaka, 181 8611, Tokyo, Japan
Pflugers Arch 447:469-79. 2004..SLC1A2, SLC1A3, SLC1A6, and SLC1A7, respectively) as well as the two neutral amino acid transporters, ASCT1 and ASCT2 (SLC1A4 and ALC1A5, respectively)...
- A functional variant of the iNOS gene flanking region is associated with LAD coronary artery disease: an autopsy studyT A Kunnas
University of Tampere, Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
Eur J Clin Invest 33:1032-7. 2003..Although the exact role of iNOS in atherogenesis is unclear, it is possible that this variation site may influence the extent of coronary artery disease (CAD)...
- Pancreatic carcinogenesis: apoptosis and angiogenesisShinya Onizuka
Department of Surgery, National Nagasaki Medical Center, Japan
Pancreas 28:317-9. 2004..from a conditioned medium of human pancreatic carcinoma cell line (BxPC-3): antiangiogenic antithrombin III (aaAT-III) and vitamin D binding protein-macrophage activating factor (DBP-maf)...
- Glutamine availability up-regulates expression of the amino acid transporter protein ASCT2 in HepG2 cells and stimulates the ASCT2 promoterClaire I Bungard
Department of Biochemistry, University of Bristol, University Walk, Bristol BS8 1TD, UK
Biochem J 382:27-32. 2004Glutamine transport into the human hepatoma cell line HepG2 is catalysed primarily by an ASCT2-type transporter identical in sequence with that cloned previously from JAR cells...
- Cooperative folding in a multi-domain proteinSarah Batey
University of Cambridge, Department of Chemistry, MRC Centre for Protein Engineering, Lensfield Rd, Cambridge CB2 1EW, UK
J Mol Biol 349:1045-59. 2005..molecular basis for cooperativity between adjacent spectrin domains 16 and 17 from chicken brain alpha-spectrin (R16 and R17)...
- RNAi-directed assembly of heterochromatin in fission yeastAndre Verdel
Department of Cell Biology, LHRRB 517, Harvard Medical School, 240 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
FEBS Lett 579:5872-8. 2005..Purification of two RNAi complexes, RITS and RDRC, from fission yeast has provided further insight into the mechanism of RNAi-mediated heterochromatin assembly...
- Fourier temporal interpolation improves electrocardiograph-gated myocardial perfusion SPECTEric Gremillet
Centre d Imagerie Nucléaire, C H P L, Saint Etienne, France
J Nucl Med 46:1769-74. 2005..We examined whether Fourier temporal interpolation (FTI) from 8fr/cb to 16fr/cb can combine the advantages of low and high rates...
- Na+-dependent neutral amino acid transporter ASCT2 is downregulated in seriously traumatized human intestinal epithelial cellsQian Huang
Research Institute of General Surgery, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing, China
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 46:71-9. 2008..This study aims to quantitate the Na+-dependent neutral amino acid transport and expression of its transporter in traumatically injured Caco-2 cell lines...
- [RNAi and the formation of heterochromatin in Schizosaccharomyces pombe.]Sophie Barral
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, U823, Institut Albert Bonniot Université Joseph Fourier, F 38700 Grenoble, France
J Soc Biol 201:401-10. 2007..Recent data indicate that two RNAi complexes, RITS (RNA-induced transcriptional silencing complex) and RDRC (RNA-directed RNA polymerase complex), their respective enzymatic activity, and RNA polymerase II are essential for ..
- Thermodynamic and structural basis of phosphorylation-induced disorder-to-order transition in the regulatory light chain of smooth muscle myosinL Michel Espinoza-Fonseca
Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Am Chem Soc 130:12208-9. 2008..Phosphorylation decreased the conformational dynamics of K and R side chains, especially R16, which forms a salt bridge with pS19. Mutation of R16 to A or E prevented this phosphorylation-dependent ordering...
- Dystrophins carrying spectrin-like repeats 16 and 17 anchor nNOS to the sarcolemma and enhance exercise performance in a mouse model of muscular dystrophyYi Lai
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, University of Missouri, One Hospital Drive, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
J Clin Invest 119:624-35. 2009..constructs, we show that sarcolemmal targeting of nNOS was dependent on the spectrin-like repeats 16 and 17 (R16/17) within the rod domain...
- A single RNA-dependent RNA polymerase assembles with mutually exclusive nucleotidyl transferase subunits to direct different pathways of small RNA biogenesisSuzanne Rebecca Lee
Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720 3200, USA
RNA 15:1363-74. 2009..Of particular interest are two RDRC subunits, Rdn1 and Rdn2, which possess noncanonical ribonucleotidyl transferase motifs...
- Study on the anthraquinones separated from the cultivation of Trichoderma harzianum strain Th-R16 and their biological activityShu Ying Liu
Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Da Yeh University, Changhua, Taiwan
J Agric Food Chem 57:7288-92. 2009..Trichoderma and two have already been reported in other strains, were purified from Trichoderma harzianum strain Th-R16 to evaluate their biological activities...
- Impact of system L amino acid transporter 1 (LAT1) on proliferation of human ovarian cancer cells: a possible target for combination therapy with anti-proliferative aminopeptidase inhibitorsXuetao Fan
The Program in Experimental Therapeutics, Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center, Departments of Medicine, Pathology and Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Biochem Pharmacol 80:811-8. 2010..Expression of three cancer-associated amino acid transporter genes, LAT1, ASCT2 and SN2, was measured by qRT-PCR and Western blot...
- Food and Drug Administration requirements for testing and approval of new radiopharmaceuticalsRavi S Harapanhalli
PAREXEL Consulting, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Semin Nucl Med 40:364-84. 2010..Questions, such as (1) "Do I need an investigational new drug (IND) or can I do my investigation under an RDRC (radioactive drugs research committee) oversight?" (2) "What type of information on radiopharmaceutical product ..
- Antitumor agents 287. Substituted 4-amino-2H-pyran-2-one (APO) analogs reveal a new scaffold from neo-tanshinlactone with in vitro anticancer activityYizhou Dong
Natural Products Research Laboratories, UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7568, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 21:2341-4. 20114-Amino-2H-benzo[h]chromen-2-one (ABO) and 4-amino-7,8,9,10-tetrahydro-2H-benzo[h]chromen-2-one (ATBO) analogs were found to be significant in vitro anticancer agents in our previous research...
- Intestinal peptidases form functional complexes with the neutral amino acid transporter B(0)AT1Stephen J Fairweather
Research School of Biology, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia
Biochem J 446:135-48. 2012....
- Defective intestinal amino acid absorption in Ace2 null miceDustin Singer
Institute of Physiology, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 303:G686-95. 2012Mutations in the main intestinal and kidney luminal neutral amino acid transporter B(0)AT1 (Slc6a19) lead to Hartnup disorder, a condition that is characterized by neutral aminoaciduria and in some cases pellagra-like symptoms...
- Cardiac glutaminolysis: a maladaptive cancer metabolism pathway in the right ventricle in pulmonary hypertensionLin Piao
Section of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
J Mol Med (Berl) 91:1185-97. 2013..Consistent with the increased glutaminolysis in RVH, RV expressions of glutamine transporters (SLC1A5 and SLC7A5) and mitochondrial malic enzyme were elevated (Monocrotaline-RVH > PAB-RVH > control)...
- Linear short histidine and cysteine modified arginine peptides constitute a potential class of DNA delivery agentsAnita Mann
CSIR Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Mall Road near Jubilee Hall, Delhi 110 007, India
Mol Pharm 11:683-96. 2014..In an effort to design a multifunctional peptide, we have modified an arginine homopeptide R16 by replacement of seven arginines with histidines and addition of one cysteine at each end respectively to impart ..
- ASC amino-acid transporter 2 (ASCT2) as a novel prognostic marker in non-small cell lung cancerK Shimizu
Department of Thoracic and Visceral Surgery, Gunma University Graduate School of Medicine, Showa machi, Maebashi, Gunma 371 8511, Japan
Br J Cancer 110:2030-9. 2014ASC amino-acid transporter 2 (ASCT2) is a major glutamine transporter that has an essential role in tumour growth and progression...
- Prognostic significance of amino-acid transporter expression (LAT1, ASCT2, and xCT) in surgically resected tongue cancerM Toyoda
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Gunma University Graduate School of Medicine, Maebashi, Gunma, Japan
Br J Cancer 110:2506-13. 2014..about the prognostic significance of L-type amino-acid transporter 1 (LAT1), system ASC amino-acid transporter-2 (ASCT2), and xCT expression in patients with tongue cancer...
- 2-Substituted Nγ-glutamylanilides as novel probes of ASCT2 with improved potencyMichael L Schulte
Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science VUIIS, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, United States Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, United States
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 25:113-6. 2015..the steric environment comprising the amino acid binding domain of alanine-serine-cysteine transporter subtype 2 (ASCT2)...
- P2X7 R-mediated Ca(2+) -independent d-serine release via pannexin-1 of the P2X7 R-pannexin-1 complex in astrocytesHan Chi Pan
Institute of Neuroscience, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
Glia 63:877-93. 2015..Using [(3) H] d-serine, which was loaded into astrocytes via the neutral amino acid transporter 2 (ASCT2), we observed that ATP and a potent P2X7 R agonist, 2'(3')-O-(4-benzoylbenzoyl)adenosine-5'-triphosphate (BzATP), ..
- Targeting ASCT2-mediated glutamine uptake blocks prostate cancer growth and tumour developmentQian Wang
Origins of Cancer Laboratory, Centenary Institute, Camperdown, NSW, Australia
J Pathol 236:278-89. 2015..In this study, we demonstrated that the glutamine transporter ASCT2 (SLC1A5) is highly expressed in prostate cancer patient samples...
- Role of γ-glutamyltranspeptidase in the pathogenesis of Helicobacter suis and Helicobacter pylori infectionsGuangzhi Zhang
Department of Pathology, Bacteriology and Avian Diseases, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, 9820, Merelbeke, Belgium
Vet Res 46:31. 2015..suis. Interestingly, H. suis GGT was shown to affect the glutamine metabolism of gastric epithelium through downregulation of the glutamine transporter ASCT2.
- In Vitro Study of L-Glutamate and L-Glutamine Transport in Retinal Pericytes: Involvement of Excitatory Amino Acid Transporter 1 and Alanine-Serine-Cysteine Transporter 2Shin ichi Akanuma
Department of Pharmaceutics, Graduate School of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toyama
Biol Pharm Bull 38:901-8. 2015..Consequently, it was determined that EAAT1 and ASCT2 play a role in the transport of L-Glu and L-Gln, respectively, from retinal interstitial fluid to the cytoplasm of ..
- Co-dependence of genotype and dietary protein intake to affect expression on amino acid/peptide transporters in porcine skeletal muscleY Liu
Key Laboratory of Agro ecological Processes in Subtropical Region, Hunan Provincial Engineering Research Center of Healthy Livestock and Poultry, Institute of Subtropical Agriculture, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changsha, 410125, Hunan, China
Amino Acids 48:75-90. 2016..05) the mRNA levels for PAT1, PAT2, and ASCT2, which transport neutral AAs into muscles. Bama mini-pigs had higher (P < 0...
- RACK1 (receptor for activated C-kinase 1) interactions with spectrin repeat elementsLine M Myklebust
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Bergen, HIB, Thormoehlens gt 55, N 5020, Bergen, Norway
J Mol Recognit 28:49-58. 2015..The interaction between RACK1 and components of spectrin, the single spectrin repeats R16, R17 and the double spectrin repeat R1617 from the α-spectrin chain were investigated by biosensor technology and ..
- ASCT2/SLC1A5 controls glutamine uptake and tumour growth in triple-negative basal-like breast cancerM van Geldermalsen
Origins of Cancer Program, Centenary Institute, Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia
Oncogene 35:3201-8. 2016Alanine, serine, cysteine-preferring transporter 2 (ASCT2; SLC1A5) mediates uptake of glutamine, a conditionally essential amino acid in rapidly proliferating tumour cells...
- 2-Amino-4-bis(aryloxybenzyl)aminobutanoic acids: A novel scaffold for inhibition of ASCT2-mediated glutamine transportMichael L Schulte
Vanderbilt Center for Molecular Probes, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, United States Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science VUIIS, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, United States Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, United States
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 26:1044-7. 2016Herein, we report the discovery of 2-amino-4-bis(aryloxybenzyl)aminobutanoic acids as novel inhibitors of ASCT2(SLC1A5)-mediated glutamine accumulation in mammalian cells...
- The Glutamine Transporters and Their Role in the Glutamate/GABA-Glutamine CycleRenata Leke
Department of Clinical Neuroscience and Rehabilitation, Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Sahlgrenska Academy at the University of Gothenburg, Goteborg, 40530, Sweden
Adv Neurobiol 13:223-257. 2016..b>ASCT2 is a Na+-dependent antiporter, the participation of which in the GGC also remains to be better ..
- GLUT1 and ASCT2 as Predictors for Prognosis of Hepatocellular CarcinomaHong Wei Sun
Sun Yat sen University Cancer Center, State Key Laboratory of Oncology in South China, Collaborative Innovation Center for Cancer Medicine, Guangzhou, P R China
PLoS ONE 11:e0168907. 2016..metabolism status of HCC by evaluating the expression of the glucose transporter GLUT1 and glutamine transporter ASCT2. We enrolled 192 patients with surgically resected HCC in this study...
- Transfer of glutamine between astrocytes and neuronsS Broer
Division of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Science, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
J Neurochem 77:705-19. 2001..It is likely that the ASCT2 transporter, an obligate exchanger of neutral amino acids, displaces the SN1 transporter as the main carrier of ..
- Conformational coupling of DHPR and RyR1 in skeletal myotubes is influenced by long-range allosterism: evidence for a negative regulatory moduleEun Hui Lee
Department of Anesthesia Research, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 286:C179-89. 2004Four ryanodine receptor type 1 and 2 chimeras (R4, R9, R10, and R16) and their respective wild-type ryanodine receptors (type 1 and 2; wtRyR1 and wtRyR2) were expressed in dyspedic 1B5 to identify possible negative regulatory modules of ..
- Metabolic activation-related CD147-CD98 complexDaosong Xu
Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 4:1061-71. 2005..CD147 association with three major types of transporters (CD98 heavy chain (CD98hc)-L-type amino acid transporter, ASCT2, and monocarboxylate transporters) as well as a regulator of cell proliferation (epithelial cell adhesion molecule)..
- Selective decrease of SN1(SNAT3) mRNA expression in human and rat glioma cells adapted to grow in acidic mediumMarta Sidoryk
Department of Neurotoxicology, Medical Research Centre, Polish Academy of Sciences, 02 106 Warsaw, Pawinskiego St 5, Poland
Neurochem Int 48:547-52. 2006..The decrease retreated in C6 cells 4h after transferring them back to the neutral medium. The expression of ASCT2 mRNA (system ASC), ATA1 mRNA (system A) and SN2(SNAT5) mRNA (system N) were not affected by AI in either of the ..
- VPAC2 receptor activation mediates VIP enhancement of population spikes in the CA1 area of the hippocampusDiana Cunha-Reis
Institute of Pharmacology and Neurosciences, Faculty of Medicine and Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Lisbon, Av Prof Egas Moniz, 1649 028 Lisbon, Portugal
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1070:210-4. 2006..RO 25-1553 (VPAC2agonist) mimicked the excitatory effect of VIP on population spike (PS) amplitude. [K15, R16, L27] VIP (1-7)/GRF (8-27) (VPAC1 agonist) caused only a small increase in PS amplitude...
- Kinetics of glial glutamine efflux and the mechanism of neuronal uptake studied in vivo in mildly hyperammonemic rat brainKeiko Kanamori
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Laboratory, Huntington Medical Research Institutes, Pasadena, California 91105, USA
J Neurochem 99:1103-13. 2006..LAT, 2-amino-bicyclo[1,1,2]heptane-2-carboxylic acid (BCH), or of d-threonine, a putative selective inhibitor of ASCT2-mediated GLN uptake...
- Suppression of experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis by Anti-IL-17 antibodyRui Zhang
Department of Ophthalmology, Eye and ENT Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University, No 83, Fenyang Road, Shanghai 200031, China
Curr Eye Res 34:297-303. 2009..To determine whether treatment with anti-IL-17 antibody could suppress the intraocular inflammation of experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis (EAU) in rats...
- Experimental evidence for a frustrated energy landscape in a three-helix-bundle protein familyBeth G Wensley
Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge, MRC Centre for Protein Engineering, Lensfield Rd, Cambridge CB2 1EW UK
Nature 463:685-8. 2010..Such general observations cannot explain the folding behaviour of the R15, R16 and R17 domains of alpha-spectrin...
- Ers1 links HP1 to RNAiMathieu Rougemaille
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:11258-63. 2012..pombe requires two interacting protein complexes, the RITS complex, which contains an Argonaute subunit, and the RDRC complex, which contains an RNA-dependent RNA polymerase subunit...
- Expression of glutamine metabolism-related proteins according to molecular subtype of breast cancerSewha Kim
Department of Pathology, Yonsei University Health System, Seoul, South Korea
Endocr Relat Cancer 20:339-48. 2013..including glutaminase 1 (GLS1 (GLS)), glutamate dehydrogenase (GDH (H6PD)), and amino acid transporter-2 (ASCT2 (SLC1A5)), which were separately evaluated in tumor and stroma compartments and then analyzed by breast cancer molecular ..
- Development and characterization of simple sequence repeat markers providing genome-wide coverage and high resolution in maizeJie Xu
1Maize Research Institute, Sichuan Agricultural University, Wenjiang 611130, Sichuan, China
DNA Res 20:497-509. 2013..Marker density was one SSR every of 15.48 kb. (C/G)n, (AT)n, (CAG/CTG)n, and (AAAT/ATTT)n were the most frequent motifs for mono, di-, tri-, and tetra-nucleotide SSRs, respectively...
- Role of surface layer collagen binding protein from indigenous Lactobacillus plantarum 91 in adhesion and its anti-adhesion potential against gut pathogenAshok Kumar Yadav
National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, Haryana, India Electronic address
Microbiol Res 168:639-45. 2013Human feacal isolates were ascertain as genus Lactobacillus using specific primer LbLMA1/R16-1 and further identified as Lactobacillus plantarum with species specific primers Lpl-3/Lpl-2. 25 L...
- Regional assignment of five genes on human chromosome 19Y Kaneda
Chromosoma 95:8-12. 1987..Three virus sensitivities located on human chromosome 19 (PVS, E11S and RDRC) were lost in HM76Dd40-6, while six other genes (C3, LDLR, EF2, GPI, PEPD and MANB) were retained...
- Glutamine efflux from astrocytes is mediated by multiple pathwaysJoachim W Deitmer
School of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
J Neurochem 87:127-35. 2003..the expression of glutamine transporter mRNAs in cultured astrocytes it appeared likely that glutamine efflux was mediated by SN1, LAT2, ASCT2 and an additional, yet unidentified, transporter that mediates about 40% of the basal efflux.
- Amino acid transporters ASCT2 and LAT1 in cancer: partners in crime?Bryan C Fuchs
Department of Biology, Saint Louis University, MW128, 3507 Laclede Avenue, St Louis, MO 63103 2010, USA
Semin Cancer Biol 15:254-66. 2005Relative to other neutral amino acid transporters, the expression levels of ASCT2 and LAT1, are coordinately elevated in a wide spectrum of primary human cancers, suggesting that they are frequently co-opted to support the "tumor ..
- Intrastrand base-stacking buttresses widening of major groove in interstrand cross-linked B-DNAMateus Webba da Silva
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, DUMC Box 2638, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Bioorg Med Chem 13:4580-7. 2005..the imposition of geometric angular constraints by the cross-link chain on an ApT* and T*pT steps in the segment AAAT*T...
- An amino acid transporter involved in gastric acid secretionPhilipp Kirchhoff
Institute of Physiology and Center for Integrative Human Physiology CIHP, University of Zurich, Winterthurerstr 190, 8057 Zurich, Switzerland
Pflugers Arch 451:738-48. 2006..In addition, mRNA was detected for the B(0)AT1, ASCT2, and ATB(0+) amino acid transporters...
- A reanalysis of a published Affymetrix GeneChip control datasetAlan R Dabney
Genome Biol 7:401. 2006A response to Preferred analysis methods for Affymetrix GeneChips revealed by a wholly defined control dataset by SE Choe, M Boutros, AM Michelson, GM Church and MS Halfon. Genome Biology 2005, 6:R16.
- Brian F Clem; Fiscal Year: 2016..uptake and flux into glutamate and TCA cycle intermediates via enhanced expression of the glutamine transporter ASCT2 and the activity of glutaminase 1 (GLS1)...
- William R Roush; Fiscal Year: 2016..In Aim 4 we will exploit the increased expression of the glutamine (e.g., Asct2) and large neutral amino acid transporters (e.g., LAT1) manifest in human malignancies...
- Amino Acid Transporters ASCT2 and LAT1 in Human Hepatocellular Cancer GrowthBARRIE BODE; Fiscal Year: 2009..DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): This project aims to examine the efficacy of targeting amino acid transporters ASCT2 and LAT1 in human hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), a recalcitrant cancer with poor prognosis and limited treatment ..
- Danesh Moazed; Fiscal Year: 2016..RITS also mediates siRNA amplification by recruiting the RNA-dependent RNA polymerase complex (RDRC) to promote the synthesis of double stranded RNA, which is cleaved into siRNAs by the Dicer ribonuclease...
- REGULATION OF GLUTAMINE TRANSPORT IN AGING BRAINNEVILLE BROOKES; Fiscal Year: 1999..Three cloned transporters (ASCT1, ASCT2, ATB0), related to the glutamate transporter family, are known to exhibit System ASC-like properties, but the ..
- LAT1/Asct2 Targeted Inhibition of Efflux Pumps for the Treatment of MDR CancersAndy Tsai; Fiscal Year: 2012..Two amino acid receptors, LAT1 and Asct2, are overexpressed in many cancers which also commonly develop multi-drug resistance...
- Development and Applications of Novel SERT PET LigandsMark Goodman; Fiscal Year: 2006..radiolabeled analog; 2) To conduct toxicity studies on an optimized ligand that will support the submission of an RDRC and an IND application...
- Development and Applications of Novel SERT PET LigandsMark Goodman; Fiscal Year: 2004..radiolabeled analog; 2) To conduct toxicity studies on an optimized ligand that will support the submission of an RDRC and an IND application...
- POTENTIAL TUMOR OR ORGAN IMAGING AGENTSRAYMOND COUNSELL; Fiscal Year: 1993..triglycerides in order (2) to utilize such data to obtain approval from the Radioactive Drug Research Committee (RDRC) to perform preliminary biodistribution studies in normal volunteers and patients with documented metastatic ..
- NIMH TOXICOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS OF NOVEL LIGANDSHANNAH NG; Fiscal Year: 2009..to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by investigators, or for Radioactive Drug Research Committee (RDRC) evaluation of a compound for human studies...
- NIMH TOXICOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS OF NOVEL LIGANDSHANNAH NG; Fiscal Year: 2010..to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by investigators, or for Radioactive Drug Research Committee (RDRC) evaluation of a compound for human studies...
- NIMH TOXICOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS OF NOVEL LIGANDSHANNAH NG; Fiscal Year: 2011..to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by investigators, or for Radioactive Drug Research Committee (RDRC) evaluation of a compound for human studies...
- NIMH TOXICOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS OF NOVEL LIGANDSHANNAH NG; Fiscal Year: 2012
- NIMH TOXICOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS OF NOVEL LIGANDSHANNAH NG; Fiscal Year: 2013
- ERYTHROPOIETIN RECEPTORS IN LEUKEMIADavid Kabat; Fiscal Year: 1999..b>R16 (Fv-2r mice...
- Molecular Basis of Glutamate TransportChristof Grewer; Fiscal Year: 2008..Furthermore, malfunctioning glutamate transporters have been implicated in several diseases of the nervous system. ..
- Imaging of Serotonin Transporters in DepressionRAMIN PARSEY; Fiscal Year: 2005..These goals will be met by a combination of didactic I course work and supervision. ..
- Glutamine Transport Pharmacology in the CNSCHRISTOPHER ESSLINGER; Fiscal Year: 2007..goal of this project is to provide a detailed description of the binding site of the glutamine transporters ASCT2 and SIM1, and in doing so develop selective agents as tools for the manipulation of glutamine concentrations...
- Biological Predictors of Response to AntidepressantsRamin V Parsey; Fiscal Year: 2010..Our overall goal is to reduce the trial and error associated with finding an effective antidepressant by using data from pre-treatment quantification of 5-HT1A receptors and 5-HTT to guide antidepressant treatment selection. ..
- MECHANISMS OF INTESTINAL IRON ABSORPTIONMatthias Hediger; Fiscal Year: 2004....