Genomes and Genes
ribosomal protein L15
Gene Symbol: ribosomal protein L15
Description: ribosomal protein L15
Alias: DBA12, EC45, L15, RPL10, RPLY10, RPYL10, 60S ribosomal protein L15, large ribosomal subunit protein eL15
- Expression profile of differentially-regulated genes during progression of androgen-independent growth in human prostate cancer cellsDev Karan
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 4525, USA
Carcinogenesis 23:967-75. 2002..dependent kinase-2 (CDK-2), prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSM), cyclin H (CCNH), 60S ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10), 60S ribosomal protein L32 (RPL32), and 40S ribosomal protein S16 (RPS16)...
- Arabidopsis L10 ribosomal proteins in UV-B responsesMaría Lorena Falcone Ferreyra
Centro de Estudios Fotosintéticos y Bioquímicos CEFOBI, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Rosario, Argentina
Plant Signal Behav 5:1222-5. 2010Ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10) is an ubiquitous protein that participates in joining the 40S and 60S ribosomal subunits into a functional 80S ribosome; however, increasing evidences indicate that RPL10 from various organisms has multiple ..
- Characterization of a ribosomal protein L15 cDNA from Chironomus riparius (Diptera; Chironomidae): transcriptional regulation by cadmium and silver nanoparticlesPrakash M Gopalakrishnan Nair
School of Environmental Engineering and Graduate School of Energy and Environmental System Engineering, University of Seoul, Dongdaemun Gu, Republic of Korea
Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 159:157-62. 2011A full-length ribosomal protein L15 cDNA from Chironomus riparius (CrRPL15) was identified from the Expressed Sequence Tag (EST) database developed vt 454 pyrosequencing, and expression of the corresponding mRNA was analyzed during ..
- EBP1 is a nucleolar growth-regulating protein that is part of pre-ribosomal ribonucleoprotein complexesMassimo Squatrito
European Institute of Oncology, 435 Via Ripamonti, 20141 Milan, Italy
Oncogene 23:4454-65. 2004..Our findings indicate that EBP1 is a nucleolar growth-regulating protein, and we propose that it could represent a new link between ribosome biosynthesis and cell proliferation...
- Cloning and characterization of full-length human ribosomal protein L15 cDNA which was overexpressed in esophageal cancerQ Wang
National Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Cancer Institute, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, P O Box 2258, Beijing, 100021, China
Gene 263:205-9. 2001..EC45 encoded 204 amino acids, and it shared a 100% similarity with ribosomal protein L15 (635 bp, mRNA) in ORF, but no similarity in 5' UTR or 3' UTR...
- Spliced leader-based analyses reveal the effects of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons on gene expression in the copepod Pseudodiaptomus poplesiaYunyun Zhuang
Key Laboratory of Marine Environment and Ecology, Ministry of Education, Ocean University of China, Qingdao 266100, China
Aquat Toxicol 183:114-126. 2016..poplesia exposed to PAHs and provided a valuable gene resource for this non-model species. This approach can be applied to other calanoid copepods exposed to various stressors, particularly under field conditions...
- Mutations in ribosomal proteins, RPL4 and RACK1, suppress the phenotype of a thermospermine-deficient mutant of Arabidopsis thalianaJun ichi Kakehi
Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Okayama University, Okayama, Japan
PLoS ONE 10:e0117309. 2015..sac51-d and sac52-d, have revealed that SAC51 and SAC52 encode a transcription factor and a ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10), respectively, and these mutations enhance translation of the SAC51 mRNA, which contains conserved upstream open ..
- Screening E3 substrates using a live phage display libraryZhengguang Guo
Department of Physiology and Pathophysiology, National Key Laboratory of Medical Molecular Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences School of Basic Medicine, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China Department of Core Instrument Facility, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences School of Basic Medicine, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 8:e76622. 2013..The whole strategy is rather simple and efficient. Non-degradation substrates can be discovered. This strategy can be extended to any E3s as long as the E3 does not ubiquitinate the empty phage. ..
- Comprehensive analysis of the ubiquitinome during oncogene-induced senescence in human fibroblastsFee Bengsch
a Gene Expression and Regulation Program The Wistar Institute Cancer Center The Wistar Institute Philadelphia, PA USA
Cell Cycle 14:1540-7. 2015..and elongation factors (eEF1G, eEF1A) as well as 40S (RPS4X, RPS7, RPS11 and RPS20) and 60S ribosomal subunits (RPL10, RPL11, RPL18 and RPL35a)...
- RPL10 mutation segregating in a family with X-linked syndromic Intellectual DisabilityJulien Thévenon
Service de Genetique, INSERM U781, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Institut Imagine, University Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Am J Med Genet A 167:1908-12. 2015..Exome sequencing in a large family identified a missense mutation in RPL10 highly suggestive of X-linked intellectual disability...
- Co-translational capturing of nascent ribosomal proteins by their dedicated chaperonesPatrick Pausch
LOEWE Center for Synthetic Microbiology Synmikro and Department of Chemistry, Philipps University Marburg, Hans Meerwein Straße, Marburg D 35043, Germany
Nat Commun 6:7494. 2015..Syo1, Sqt1 and Yar1) selectively enriched the mRNAs encoding their specific ribosomal protein clients (Rpl3, Rpl5, Rpl10 and Rps3)...
- NIK1, a host factor specialized in antiviral defense or a novel general regulator of plant immunity?João P B Machado
Departamento de Bioquimica e Biologia Molecular, BIOAGRO, National Institute of Science and Technology in Plant Pest Interactions, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, Vicosa, Brazil
Bioessays 37:1236-42. 2015..NIK1 activation mediates the translocation of RPL10 to the nucleus, where it interacts with LIMYB to fully down-regulate translational machinery genes, resulting in ..
- Downregulation of RPL15 may predict poor survival and associate with tumor progression in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomaTing ting Yan
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Renji Hospital, Shanghai Institution of Digestive Disease, Key Laboratory of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Ministry of Health, State Key Laboratory of Oncogene and Related Genes, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Oncotarget 6:37028-42. 2015..b>Ribosomal protein L15 (RPL15), an RNA-binding protein, is a component of ribosomal 60S subunit...
- Comparisons of Ribosomal Protein Gene Promoters Indicate Superiority of Heterologous Regulatory Sequences for Expressing Transgenes in Phytophthora infestansLaetitia Poidevin
Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology, University of California, Riverside, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 10:e0145612. 2015..capsici promoters. With the RPS9 and RPL10 promoters of P. infestans, about half of transformants stopped making GUS over two years of culture, while their P...
- Identification of Differentially Expressed Genes through Integrated Study of Alzheimer's Disease Affected Brain RegionsNisha Puthiyedth
Information based Medicine Program, Hunter Medical Research Institute, New Lambton Heights NSW, Australia
PLoS ONE 11:e0152342. 2016..In this study, we present an integrated analysis of five different brain region datasets and introduce new genes that warrant further investigation...
- Nucleolar Enrichment of Brain Proteins with Critical Roles in Human NeurodevelopmentLukasz P Slomnicki
From the Kentucky Spinal Cord Injury Research Center and the Departments of Neurological Surgery and
Mol Cell Proteomics 15:2055-75. 2016..g. EMG1, RPL10, DKC1, EIF4A3, FLNA, SMC1, ATRX, MCM4, NSD1, LMNA, or CUL4B), others including ADAR, LARP7, GTF2I, or TCF4 have no ..
- Inhibition of Aurora kinases induces apoptosis and autophagy via AURKB/p70S6K/RPL15 axis in human leukemia cellsSi Jia He
Department of Pediatrics, The Affiliated Hospital of Guizhou Medical University, Guiyang 550004, China Guizhou Provincial Key Laboratory for Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering Research Center and Sino US Joint Laboratory for Medical Sciences, Laboratory Animal Center, Guiyang Medical University, Guiyang 550004, China Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cancer Lett 382:215-230. 2016..Further studies are warranted to verify the feasibility via targeting AURKB/p70S6K/RPL15 axis for leukemia therapy...
- Ebp1 sumoylation, regulated by TLS/FUS E3 ligase, is required for its anti-proliferative activityS M Oh
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Oncogene 29:1017-30. 2010..Moreover, unsumoylated Ebp1 mutants fail to suppress E2F-1-regulated transcription, resulting in loss of its anti-proliferation activity. Hence, TLS-mediated sumoylation is required for Ebp1 transcriptional repressive activity...
- Blastocyst implantation failure relates to impaired translational machinery gene expressionVicki Plaks
Departments of Biological RegulationPhysics of Complex SystemsThe Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100, IsraelInstitute of AnatomyUniversity Hospital Duisburg Essen, Essen, GermanyThe Sheba Cancer Research CenterSheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Reproduction 148:87-98. 2014..This information could be implicated to diagnosis and treatment of infertility, particularly to IVF. ..
- A simple strategy for the purification of native recombinant full-length human RPL10 protein from inclusion bodiesLarissa M Pereira
Biotechnology Department, IPEN CNEN, SP, Brazil
Protein Expr Purif 101:115-20. 2014The L10 ribosomal protein (RPL10) plays a role in the binding of the 60 S and 40 S ribosomal subunits and in mRNA translation. The evidence indicates that RPL10 also has multiple extra-ribosomal functions, including tumor suppression...
- Understanding rare disease pathogenesis: a grand challenge for model organismsPhilip Hieter
Michael Smith Laboratories, University of British Columbia, 2185 East Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4
Genetics 198:443-5. 2014..Dysfunction of 60S ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10) disrupts neurodevelopment and causes X-linked microcephaly in humans," published in this issue of GENETICS.
- A novel ribosomopathy caused by dysfunction of RPL10 disrupts neurodevelopment and causes X-linked microcephaly in humansSusan S Brooks
Department of Pediatrics, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
Genetics 198:723-33. 2014..diagnostic panel, we identified a novel missense mutation in the gene encoding 60S ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10), a locus associated previously with autism spectrum disorders (ASD); the p...
- The chromatin regulator Brpf1 regulates embryo development and cell proliferationLinya You
From the The Rosalind and Morris Goodman Cancer Research Center, Department of Medicine, and
J Biol Chem 290:11349-64. 2015..Molecularly, the loss reduces transcription of a ribosomal protein L10 (Rpl10)-like gene and the cell cycle inhibitor p27, and increases expression of the cell-cycle inhibitor p16 and a novel ..
- NIK1-mediated translation suppression functions as a plant antiviral immunity mechanismCristiane Zorzatto
1 Departamento de Bioquímica e Biologia Molecular, National Institute of Science and Technology in Plant Pest Interactions, BIOAGRO, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, 36570 000 Vicosa, Minas Gerais, Brazil 2 National Institute of Science and Technology in Plant Pest Interactions, BIOAGRO, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, 36570 000 Vicosa, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Nature 520:679-82. 2015..shuttle protein (NSP), leads to global translation suppression and translocation of the downstream component RPL10 to the nucleus, where it interacts with a newly identified MYB-like protein, L10-INTERACTING MYB DOMAIN-CONTAINING ..
- Cytoskeletal proteins associate with components of the ribosomal maturation and translation apparatus in Xenopus stage I oocytesLoredana Chierchia
Department of Biology, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy
Zygote 23:669-82. 2015..and proteins involved in 60S ribosomal maturation and translation in Xenopus stage I oocytes, including ribosomal rpl10, eukaryotic initiation factor 6 (Eif6), thesaurins A/B, homologs of the eEF1α elongation factor, and P0, the ..
- Epigenetic alterations of chromosome 3 revealed by NotI-microarrays in clear cell renal cell carcinomaAlexey A Dmitriev
Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow 119991, Russia P A Herzen Moscow Oncology Research Institute, Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Moscow 125284, Russia
Biomed Res Int 2014:735292. 2014..03). The same was observed for FGD5 gene in ccRCC (P < 0.06). Dedicated to thememory of Eugene R. Zabarovsky. ..
- Bypass of the pre-60S ribosomal quality control as a pathway to oncogenesisSergey O Sulima
Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:5640-5. 2014..Here, this paradox is explored using the rpL10-R98S (uL16-R98S) mutant yeast model of the most commonly identified ribosomal mutation in acute lymphoblastic T-..
- Reference gene selection for gene expression analysis of oocytes collected from dairy cattle and buffaloes during winter and summerCarolina Habermann Macabelli
Departamento de Genetica e Evolucao, Centro de Ciencias Biologicas e da Saude, Universidade Federal de Sao Carlos, Sao Carlos, SP, Brazil Departamento de Medicina Veterinária, Faculdade de Zootecnia e Engenharia de Alimentos, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Pirassununga, SP, Brazil
PLoS ONE 9:e93287. 2014....
- Eukaryotic rpL10 drives ribosomal rotationSergey O Sulima
Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742, USA, Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, USA and Department of Biotechnology and Microbiology, Vilnius University, Vilnius LT 03101, Lithuania
Nucleic Acids Res 42:2049-63. 2014..Here, we present evidence that an internal loop in the essential yeast ribosomal protein rpL10 is a central controller of this process...
- Gene expression profiling of human HBV- and/or HCV-associated hepatocellular carcinoma cells using expressed sequence tagsSun Young Yoon
Laboratory of Human Genomics, Genome Research Center, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology KRIBB, Daejeon 305 333, Korea
Int J Oncol 29:315-27. 2006..Among these, 14 genes (FTL, K-ALPHA1, LDHA, RPL4, ENO1, ANXA2, RPL9, RPL10, RPL13A, GNB2L1, AMBP, GC, A1BG, and SERPINC1), in addition to previously well-known liver cancer related genes, ..
- Functional interaction in establishment of ribosomal integrity between small subunit protein rpS6 and translational regulator rpL10/Grc5pKarin Pachler
Department of Cell Biology, Paris Lodron University Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
FEMS Yeast Res 5:271-80. 2004..b>RpL10/Grc5p is a component of the LSU and is a multifunctional translational regulator, operating in 60S subunit ..
- Novel deletion of RPL15 identified by array-comparative genomic hybridization in Diamond-Blackfan anemiaMichael Landowski
Division of Genetics and Program in Genomics, The Manton Center for Orphan Disease Research, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Hum Genet 132:1265-74. 2013..These data identify RPL15 as a new gene involved in DBA and further support the presence of large deletions in RP genes in DBA patients...
- XLID-causing mutations and associated genes challenged in light of data from large-scale human exome sequencingAmelie Piton
Department of Translational Medicine and Neurogenetics, Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unité Mixte de Recherche 7104, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité 964, University of Strasbourg, 67404 Illkirch Cedex, France Chaire de Génétique Humaine, College de France, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France Electronic address
Am J Hum Genet 93:368-83. 2013..We also highlight 15 other genes (CCDC22, CLIC2, CNKSR2, FRMPD4, HCFC1, IGBP1, KIAA2022, KLF8, MAOA, NAA10, NLGN3, RPL10, SHROOM4, ZDHHC15, and ZNF261) for which replication studies are warranted...
- Monosome formation during translation initiation requires the serine/arginine-rich protein Npl3Claudia Baierlein
Abteilung für Molekulare Genetik, Institut fur Mikrobiologie und Genetik, Göttinger Zentrum für Molekulare Biowissenschaften, Georg August Universitat Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
Mol Cell Biol 33:4811-23. 2013..In addition, we found specific genetic interactions with the ribosomal subunit joining factors Rpl10 and eukaryotic translation initiation factor 5B/Fun12 and detected a substantially decreased binding of npl3Δ100 ..
- Identification of cold acclimated genes in leaves of Citrus unshiu by mRNA differential displayPing Lang
Department of Horticulture, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, 36849 USA
Gene 359:111-8. 2005..proteins encoded by the up-regulated genes were: 14-3-3 protein, 40S ribosomal protein S23, putative 60S ribosomal protein L15, nucleoside diphosphate kinase III protein, regulator of chromosome condensation-like protein, and amino ..
- Genetic and epigenetic analysis of non-small cell lung cancer with NotI-microarraysAlexey A Dmitriev
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Epigenetics 7:502-13. 2012....
- Integrity of the P-site is probed during maturation of the 60S ribosomal subunitCyril Bussiere
Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, USA
J Cell Biol 197:747-59. 2012..In this paper, we show that a loop of Rpl10 that embraces the P-site transfer ribonucleic acid was required for release of Tif6, 90 Å away...
- Frameshift mutation in p53 regulator RPL26 is associated with multiple physical abnormalities and a specific pre-ribosomal RNA processing defect in diamond-blackfan anemiaHanna T Gazda
Division of Genetics and Program in Genomics, The Manton Center for Orphan Disease Research, Children s Hospital Boston, 3 BlackfanCircle, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Hum Mutat 33:1037-44. 2012..We completed a large-scale screen of 79 RP genes by sequencing 16 RP genes (RPL3, RPL7, RPL8, RPL10, RPL14, RPL17, RPL19, RPL23A, RPL26, RPL27, RPL35, RPL36A, RPL39, RPS4X, RPS4Y1, and RPS21) in 96 DBA probands...
- Formulation and evaluation of matrix type mucoadhesive tablets aimed at treating oral aphthaYuri Ikeuchi-Takahashi
Department of Drug Delivery Research, Hoshi University, Shinagawa ku, Tokyo, Japan
Drug Dev Ind Pharm 39:1254-61. 2013..Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are administered for pain relief from oral mucositis. However, the systemic administration of NSAIDs is limited due to the side effects of thrombocytopenia...
- Identification of dysregulated genes in cutaneous squamous cell carcinomaChantip Dang
Department of Dermatology, Charite, Skin Cancer Center Charite, University Hospital of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Oncol Rep 16:513-9. 2006..02), while RPL15 and LGTN were down-regulated (p < 0.03). The genes differentially expressed during skin carcinogenesis may prove useful in order to understand the origin and progression of cutaneous SCC and for diagnostic approaches...
- Isolation and identification of the immune-relevant ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10/QM-like gene) from the large yellow croaker Pseudosciaena crocea (Pisces: Sciaenidae)X Chen
Department of Marine Technology, College of Ocean, Nantong University, Nantong, China
Genet Mol Res 11:3755-65. 2012In order to investigate the immune role of ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10/QM-like gene) in marine fish, we challenged the large yellow croaker Pseudosciaena (= Larimichthys) crocea, the most important marine fish culture species in China, ..
- Evolutionary implications of intron-exon distribution and the properties and sequences of the RPL10A gene in eukaryotesEva M Del Campo
Department of Plant Biology, Universidad de Alcala, 28871 Alcala de Henares, Madrid, Spain
Mol Phylogenet Evol 66:857-67. 2013The RPL10A gene encodes the RPL10 protein, required for joining 40S and 60S subunits into a functional 80S ribosome...
- NotI microarrays: novel epigenetic markers for early detection and prognosis of high grade serous ovarian cancerVladimir Kashuba
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm SE 171 77, Sweden
Int J Mol Sci 13:13352-77. 2012..The sensitivity of the set is equal to (80 ± 13)% and the specificity is (88 ± 12)%. Using this technique we plan to validate this panel with new epithelial ovarian cancer samples and add markers from other chromosomes...
- Exome sequencing identifies mutation in CNOT3 and ribosomal genes RPL5 and RPL10 in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemiaKim De Keersmaecker
Center for Human Genetics, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Nat Genet 45:186-90. 2013..In addition, we identify mutations affecting the ribosomal proteins RPL5 and RPL10 in 12 of 122 (9.8%) pediatric T-ALLs, with recurrent alterations of Arg98 in RPL10...
- Identification and validation of reference genes for gene expression analysis using quantitative PCR in Spodoptera litura (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)Yanhui Lu
College of Plant Science and Technology, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China
PLoS ONE 8:e68059. 2013..genes, elongation factor 1 alpha (EF1), glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH), ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10), ribosomal protein S3 (RPS3), beta actin (ACTB), beta FTZ-F1 (FTZF1), ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase (UCCR), ..
- New evidence for differential roles of l10 ribosomal proteins from ArabidopsisMaría Lorena Falcone Ferreyra
Centro de Estudios Fotosintéticos y Bioquímicos, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Suipacha 531, Rosario, Argentina
Plant Physiol 163:378-91. 2013The RIBOSOMAL PROTEIN L10 (RPL10) is an integral component of the eukaryotic ribosome large subunit...
- Identification of differentially expressed genes in bovine follicular cystic ovariesChangyong Choe
Animal Genetic Resources Station, National Institute of Animal Science, RDA, Namwon 590 832, Korea
Korean J Physiol Pharmacol 14:265-72. 2010..We identified two DEGs in the FCFs: ribosomal protein L15 (RPL15) and microtubule-associated protein 1B (MAP1B) based on BLAST searches of the NCBI GenBank...
- Proteomic analysis of the secretory response of Aspergillus niger to D-maltose and D-xyloseJosé Miguel P Ferreira de Oliveira
Fungal Systems Biology, Laboratory of Systems and Synthetic Biology, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 6:e20865. 2011..In agreement with our previous findings for D-xylose induction, D-maltose induction leads to recruitment of proteins involved in proteasome-mediated degradation...
- A novel interaction between interferon-inducible protein p56 and ribosomal protein L15 in gastric cancer cellsYu An Hsu
Department of Life Science, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
DNA Cell Biol 30:671-9. 2011..Using a T7 phage display library, we identified ribosomal protein L15 (RPL15) as a novel interacting partner of p56. The p56-RPL15 interaction was confirmed by pull-down assays...
- Differential expression of a set of genes in follicular and classic variants of papillary thyroid carcinomaYusuf Ziya Igci
Department of Medical Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Gaziantep, 27310, Gaziantep, Turkey
Endocr Pathol 22:86-96. 2011....
- Release of the export adapter, Nmd3p, from the 60S ribosomal subunit requires Rpl10p and the cytoplasmic GTPase Lsg1pJohn Hedges
Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712 1095, USA
EMBO J 24:567-79. 2005..Mutations in LSG1 or RPL10 blocked Nmd3-GFP shuttling into the nucleus and export of pre-60S subunits from the nucleus...
- Mutational analysis of the ribosomal protein Rpl10 from yeastAnne Hofer
Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station A5000, Austin, TX 78712, USA
J Biol Chem 282:32630-9. 2007Yeast Rpl10 belongs to the L10e family of ribosomal proteins. In the large (60 S) subunit, Rpl10 is positioned in a cleft between the central protuberance and the GTPase-activating center...
- Identification and expression analysis of genes associated with bovine blastocyst formationKaren Goossens
Department of Nutrition, Genetics and Ethology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Merelbeke, Belgium
BMC Dev Biol 7:64. 2007..This information could lead to improvements of in vitro embryo production procedures...
- Rat gene mapping in the post-genome sequencing era: the continued utility of cell hybrids to localize rat genes (Cks2, Ephb4, Fabp5, Il13ra1, Rpl10, Ssr4)C Szpirer
Institut de Biologie et de Médecine Moléculaires, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Gosselies, Belgium
Cytogenet Genome Res 116:61-4. 2007..On the basis of the sample we examined, it thus appears that a classical gene mapping method is still required to localize about 3% of the rat genes, as if 3% of the rat gene sequences were lacking in the current rat genome sequence...
- Ribosomal proteins Rpl10 and Rps6 are potent regulators of yeast replicative life spanAndreas Chiocchetti
Department of Cell Biology, University of Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Exp Gerontol 42:275-86. 2007..RPs Rpl10 and Rps6 are known translational regulators...
- Mutations in the ribosomal protein gene RPL10 suggest a novel modulating disease mechanism for autismS M Klauck
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Psychiatry 11:1073-84. 2006..We have identified two missense mutations in the ribosomal protein gene RPL10 located in Xq28 in two independent families with autism...
- Heterochromatic genes in Drosophila: a comparative analysis of two genesSandra R Schulze
Department of Molecular Biology snd Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Genetics 173:1433-45. 2006..This study shows that Dbp80 and RpL15 can function in contrasting chromatin contexts on an evolutionary timescale. The complex history of these genes also provides unique insight into the dynamic nature of genome evolution...
- Overexpression of ribosomal protein L15 is associated with cell proliferation in gastric cancerHui Wang
Department of Vascular and Endocrine Surgery, Xijing Hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University, 17 Changle Western Road, Xi an 710032, China
BMC Cancer 6:91. 2006..In our previous study of microarray, ribosomal protein L15 (RPL15) was identified as an upregulated gene in gastric cancer.
- Defining the order in which Nmd3p and Rpl10p load onto nascent 60S ribosomal subunitsMatthew West
Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, ESB 325, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712 1095, USA
Mol Cell Biol 25:3802-13. 2005..Furthermore, the dominant LSG1 mutant also traps a mutant Rpl10 protein that does not normally bind stably to the subunit...
- A genetic and molecular characterization of two proximal heterochromatic genes on chromosome 3 of Drosophila melanogasterSandra R Schulze
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Genetics 169:2165-77. 2005..The second gene in this study, Dbp80, is very large and also appears to show a transcriptional dependence upon HP1; however, it does not correspond to any known lethal complementation group and is likely to be a nonessential gene...
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae HMO1 interacts with TFIID and participates in start site selection by RNA polymerase IIKoji Kasahara
Division of Molecular and Cellular Biology, International Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Yokohama City University, Yokohama, 230 0045, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 36:1343-57. 2008..an upstream shift in transcriptional start sites of RPS5, RPS16A, RPL23B, RPL27B and RPL32, but not of RPS31, RPL10, TEF2 and ADH1, indicating that HMO1 may participate in start site selection of a subset of class II genes ..
- Expression patterns of esophageal cancer deregulated genes in C57BL/6J mouse embryogenesisJian Zhang
National Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Cancer Institute, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100021, China
World J Gastroenterol 10:1088-92. 2004....
- Translation of both 5'TOP and non-TOP host mRNAs continues into the late phase of Baculovirus infectionM M van Oers
Laboratory of Virology, Wageningen University, Binnenhaven 11, 6709 PD Wageningen, The Netherlands
Insect Mol Biol 12:75-84. 2003Complete cDNA sequences were obtained for ribosomal protein (rp) L15 and eukaryotic initiation factor eIF2alpha from the lepidopteran insect Spodoptera frugiperda, and for elongation factor eEF2 from S. exigua...
- Complete nucleotide sequence of the S10-spc operon of phytoplasma: gene organization and genetic code resemble those of Bacillus subtilisShin Ichi Miyata
Laboratory of Bioresource Technology, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Kashiwa, Chiba Japan
DNA Cell Biol 21:527-34. 2002..These data derived from the gene organization, and the genetic code deviation support the hypothesis that phytoplasmal genes resemble those of acholeplasmas and Bacillus more than those of other mollicutes...
- RPL29 codes for a non-essential protein of the 60S ribosomal subunit in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and exhibits synthetic lethality with mutations in genes for proteins required for subunit couplingMarie Laure DeLabre
Department of Biochemistry, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1574:255-61. 2002..The Deltarpl29 strain exhibits synthetic lethality with mutations in RPL10, the gene encoding an essential 60S ribosomal subunit protein that is required for 60S to 40S subunit joining...
- Sequencing and analysis of the Thermus thermophilus ribosomal protein gene cluster equivalent to the spectinomycin operonV S Vysotskaya
Department of Structure and Function of the Ribosome, Institute of Protein Research, Russian Academy of Sciences, Pushchino, Moscow Region
Gene 193:23-30. 1997..analysis of this gene cluster showed that the gene arrangement (S17, L14, L24, L5, S14, S8, L6, L18, S5, L30 and L15) is identical to that of eubacteria. However, T...
- The Thermoplasma acidophilum rpl15 gene encodes a homologue of eukaryotic ribosomal proteins L15/YL10P Zwickl
Max Planck Institut fur Biochemie, Martinsried, Germany
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 209:684-8. 1995..basis of the deduced amino acid sequence, encodes a homologue of the eukaryotic large subunit ribosomal proteins, L15/YL10. This gene, rpl15, was identified as an open reading frame (ORF) located 2...
- A novel operon organization involving the genes for chorismate synthase (aromatic biosynthesis pathway) and ribosomal GTPase center proteins (L11, L1, L10, L12: rplKAJL) in cyanobacterium Synechocystis PCC 6803J Schmidt
Max Planck Institut fur Molekulare Genetik, Berlin Dahlem, Germany
J Biol Chem 268:27447-57. 1993..The gene order is shown to be: rpl11-86bp spacer-rpl1-460bp spacer-rpl10-87-bp spacer-rpl12-206bp spacer-aroC...
- Characterization of rps17, rp19 and rpl15: three nucleus-encoded plastid ribosomal protein genesM D Thompson
Department of Plant Biology, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul 55108
Plant Mol Biol 18:931-44. 1992..A 7 bp sequence motif, whose consensus is 5'-AGGCCCA-3', flanked by AT-rich regions was identified between 38 and 73 nucleotides upstream of the rps17, rpl9 and rpl15 transcriptional initiation sites...
- Ribosomal protein genes RPS10 and RPS26 are commonly mutated in Diamond-Blackfan anemiaLeana Doherty
Division of Genetics and Program in Genomics, The Manton Center for Orphan Disease Research, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Hum Genet 86:222-8. 2010....
- The establishment of a library screening method based on yeast two-hybrid system and its use to determine the potential interactions of liver proteins in ayu, Plecoglossus altivelisY H Shi
Faculty of Life Science and Biotechnology, Ningbo University, Ningbo 315211, PR China
Fish Shellfish Immunol 30:1184-7. 2011..8%. Of the 11 unique PPIs, 9 interactions including FGB/FGG, CaM/Spna2, C9/Apo-AI-1, α₂M/Ft, RPL10/RPL5, C8α/C9, FGG/Apo-AI-1, LECT2/Tf, and Apo-AI-2/C9 were previously reported...
- Hmo1 directs pre-initiation complex assembly to an appropriate site on its target gene promoters by masking a nucleosome-free regionKoji Kasahara
Division of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Graduate School of Nanobioscience, Yokohama City University, Yokohama 230 0045, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 39:4136-50. 2011..start site (TSS) of the Hmo1-enriched RPS5 promoter shifted upstream, while the TSS of the Hmo1-limited RPL10 promoter did not shift...
- Sequence identification of 2,375 human brain genesM D Adams
Receptor Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Nature 355:632-4. 1992..These data represent an approximate doubling of the number of human genes identified by DNA sequencing and may represent as many as 5% of the genes in the human genome...
- Housekeeping gene transcript abundance in bovine fertilized and cloned embryosPablo J Ross
Department of Animal Science, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
Cell Reprogram 12:709-17. 2010..On the other hand, Histone H2A.2 and PPIA were similar between IVF and SCNT embryos at each stage analyzed, although they varied across stages as previously mentioned...
- Development of murine leukemia virus-based retroviral vectors with a minimum possibility of cis-activationJ Jang
Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Gene Ther 18:240-9. 2011..the enhancer-free U3, first by making it easier to construct a producer line and then by introducing the cellular RPL10 promoter as an internal promoter...
- Characterization of the nuclear export adaptor protein Nmd3 in association with the 60S ribosomal subunitJayati Sengupta
Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health, Albany, NY 12201, USA
J Cell Biol 189:1079-86. 2010..around helices 38, 69, and 95 of the 25S ribosomal RNA (rRNA), the helix 95 region being adjacent to the protein Rpl10. We identify the intersubunit side of the large subunit as the binding site for Nmd3...
- Plant L10 ribosomal proteins have different roles during development and translation under ultraviolet-B stressMaría Lorena Falcone Ferreyra
Centro de Estudios Fotosintéticos y Bioquímicos, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Suipacha 531, Rosario, Argentina
Plant Physiol 153:1878-94. 2010Ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10) proteins are ubiquitous in the plant kingdom...
- Molecular characterization and structure analysis of RPL10/QM-like protein from the red drum Sciaenops ocellatus (Sciaenidae)X Chen
State Key Laboratory of Marine Environmental Science, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
Genet Mol Res 10:576-87. 2011....
- Dosage-dependent severity of the phenotype in patients with mental retardation due to a recurrent copy-number gain at Xq28 mediated by an unusual recombinationJoke Vandewalle
Human Genome Laboratory, Department for Molecular and Developmental Genetics, VIB, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Am J Hum Genet 85:809-22. 2009..54 Mb. The copy-number gain always includes 18 annotated genes, of which RPL10, ATP6AP1 and GDI1 are highly expressed in brain. From these, GDI1 is the most likely candidate gene...
- Discovery of the rpl10 gene in diverse plant mitochondrial genomes and its probable replacement by the nuclear gene for chloroplast RPL10 in two lineages of angiospermsNakao Kubo
Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Kyoto Prefectural University, Seika, Kyoto, Japan
DNA Res 17:1-9. 2010..Here, we show that one of these conserved ORFs is actually the gene for ribosomal protein L10 (rpl10) in plant...
- Ribosomal protein L10 is encoded in the mitochondrial genome of many land plants and green algaeJeffrey P Mower
Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, University of Nebraska, Center for Plant Science Innovation, Lincoln, NE, USA
BMC Evol Biol 9:265. 2009..However, an ORF, termed orf-bryo1, was recently found to be conserved among bryophytes suggesting that it might indeed encode a functional mitochondrial protein...
- Conserved threonine residues within the A-loop of the receptor NIK differentially regulate the kinase function required for antiviral signalingAnesia A Santos
Departamento de Bioquimica e Biologia Molecular BIOAGRO, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, Vicosa, MG, Brazil
PLoS ONE 4:e5781. 2009..Thr-474 and Thr-469 residues antagonistically affected NIK-mediated nuclear relocation of the downstream effector rpL10. These results establish that NIK1 functions as an authentic defense receptor as it requires activation to elicit ..
- Neurogenin 3 and neurogenic differentiation 1 are retained in the cytoplasm of multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 islet and pancreatic endocrine tumor cellsMargareta H Lejonklou
Department of Medical Sciences, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Pancreas 38:259-66. 2009....
- Functional characterization of ribosomal protein L15 from Saccharomyces cerevisiaeIvailo Simoff
Södertörn University, Huddinge, Sweden
Curr Genet 55:111-25. 2009..The lack of function was not caused by a failure of the protein to enter the yeast nucleus...
- An investigation of ribosomal protein L10 gene in autism spectrum disordersXiaohong Gong
Human Genetics and Cognitive Functions, CNRS URA 2182 Genes, Synapses and Cognition, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
BMC Med Genet 10:7. 2009..The ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10) gene, located on chromosome Xq28, codes for a key protein in assembling large ribosomal subunit and protein ..
- The ribosomal protein L10/QM-like protein is a component of the NIK-mediated antiviral signalingCarolina S Rocha
Departamento de Bioquimica e Biologia Molecular, BIOAGRO, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, 36570 000 Vicosa, MG, Brazil
Virology 380:165-9. 2008..Here, we further characterized this layer of plant innate defense by identifying the ribosomal protein L10 (rpL10), a QM-like protein, as a downstream effector of the antiviral signaling...