Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RALGDS
Description: ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator
Alias: RGDS, RGF, RalGEF, ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator, ral guanine nucleotide exchange factor
Publications156 found, 100 shown here
- TAPASIN, DAXX, RGL2, HKE2 and four new genes (BING 1, 3 to 5) form a dense cluster at the centromeric end of the MHCJ A Herberg
Human Immunogenetics Laboratory, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, 44 Lincoln s Inn Fields, London, U K
J Mol Biol 277:839-57. 1998..RGL2 encodes an effector of Ras, homologous to the mouse RalGDS protein, Rlf. DAXX encodes an effector of Fas that stimulates apoptosis through the Jun kinase (JNK) pathway...
- Culture of gingival fibroblasts on bioabsorbable regenerative materials in vitroF Simain-Sato
Department of Oral Surgery, Implantology, and Periodontology, University of Liege, Belgium
J Periodontol 70:1234-9. 1999..The purpose of this study was to determine if gingival fibroblasts are affected by the composition of the bioabsorbable membranes used in mucogingival surgery...
- [Refined chromosome assignment of human novel H-RalGDS gene on chromosome 9q34.1 by using radiation hybrid genebridge 4 panel]Q Zheng
State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering, Institue of Genetics, Fudan University, Shanghai, 200433 P R China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 17:1-5. 2000..chromosome assignment of a novel Ras-related H-RalGDS gene (the human homology of rat RalGDS, Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator recently cloned and characterized by our laboratory) by using human/rodent radiation somatic ..
- Repression of sestrin family genes contributes to oncogenic Ras-induced reactive oxygen species up-regulation and genetic instabilityPavel B Kopnin
Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology, Moscow, Russia
Cancer Res 67:4671-8. 2007..By using Ras mutants that selectively activate either of the three major targets of Ras (Raf, RalGDS, and phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase) as well as dominant-negative Rac1 and RalA mutants and inhibitors of mitogen-..
- TWEAK induces apoptosis through a death-signaling complex comprising receptor-interacting protein 1 (RIP1), Fas-associated death domain (FADD), and caspase-8Aminah Ikner
Department of Molecular Oncology, Genentech, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
J Biol Chem 286:21546-54. 2011..The proapoptotic activity of TWEAK is modulated by cIAP1 and CYLD and engages both the extrinsic and intrinsic signaling pathways...
- Ras-related proteins in signal transduction and growth controlF McCormick
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Richmond, California 94806, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 42:500-6. 1995..with effector functions: these are the GAPs and regulators of the Ras-related protein Ral referred to as RalGDS. These biochemical data suggest that other functional pathways are regulated by Ras, including, perhaps, pathways ..
- Spatiotemporal organization of Ras signaling: rasosomes and the galectin switchUri Ashery
Department of Neurobiochemistry, George S Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Cell Mol Neurobiol 26:471-95. 2006..Gal-1 promotes H-Ras signaling to Raf at the expense of phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3-K) and Ral guanine nucleotide exchange factor (RalGEF), while galectin-3 promotes K-Ras signaling to both Raf and PI3-K. 3...
- Structure determination of the Ras-binding domain of the Ral-specific guanine nucleotide exchange factor RlfD Esser
Max Planck Institut fur molekulare Physiologie, Abteilung Strukturelle Biologie, Abteilung Physikalische Biochemie, Dortmund, Germany
Biochemistry 37:13453-62. 1998Ral-specific guanine nucleotide exchange factors RalGDS, Rgl, and Rlf have been suggested to function as intermediates between Ras and Ral pathways by being able to bind Ras proteins through their C-terminal Ras-binding domains (RBD)...
- Ras oncogene induces beta-galactoside alpha2,6-sialyltransferase (ST6Gal I) via a RalGEF-mediated signal to its housekeeping promoterMartin Dalziel
Centre de Biophysique Moleculaire, CNRS UPR 4301 affiliated with the University of Orléans and INSERM, Orleans, France
Eur J Biochem 271:3623-34. 2004..5'-Rapid amplification of cDNA ends analysis demonstrated that the increase in ST6Gal I mRNA upon H-RasV12 or K-RasS12 transfection is mediated by the Siat1 housekeeping promoter P3-associated 5' untranslated exons...
- M-Ras/R-Ras3, a transforming ras protein regulated by Sos1, GRF1, and p120 Ras GTPase-activating protein, interacts with the putative Ras effector AF6L A Quilliam
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Walther Oncology Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
J Biol Chem 274:23850-7. 1999..two-hybrid assay with multiple Ras effectors, including c-Raf-1, A-Raf, B-Raf, phosphoinositol-3 kinase delta, RalGDS, and Rin1...
- The small GTPase Rap1 is required for Mn(2+)- and antibody-induced LFA-1- and VLA-4-mediated cell adhesionKim M T de Bruyn
Department of Physiological Chemistry and Centre for Biomedical Genetics, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht University, Universiteitsweg 100, P O Box 85060, 3508 AB Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 277:29468-76. 2002..Inhibition of Rap1 either by Rap GTPase-activating protein (RapGAP) or the Rap1 binding domain of RalGDS abolished both Mn(2+)- and KIM185 (anti-LFA-1)-induced LFA-1-mediated cell adhesion to intercellular adhesion ..
- Identification of a novel RalGDS-related protein as a candidate effector for Ras and Rap1S N Peterson
Division of Cell Biology, Glaxo Wellcome Inc, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Biol Chem 271:29903-8. 1996..identified multiple clones that encode the COOH-terminal sequences of a protein that shares sequence identity with RalGDS and RGL, which we have designated RGL2...
- Conformational states of Ras complexed with the GTP analogue GppNHp or GppCH2p: implications for the interaction with effector proteinsMichael Spoerner
Institut fur Biophysik und Physikalische Biochemie, Universitat Regensburg, Universitatsstrasse 31, 93053 Regensburg, Germany
Biochemistry 44:2225-36. 2005..Interaction of the Ras binding domain (RBD) of Raf kinase or RalGDS with Ras(wt) or Ras(T35S) shifts the equilibrium completely to state 2...
- Genetic analysis of Ras signalling pathways in cell proliferation, migration and survivalMatthias Drosten
Molecular Oncology Programme, Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncologicas, Melchor Fernandez Almagro 3, Madrid, Spain
EMBO J 29:1091-104. 2010..Activation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K)/PTEN/Akt and Ral guanine exchange factor (RalGEF)/Ral pathways, either alone or in combination, failed to induce proliferation or migration of Rasless cells, ..
- Ras effector pathways modulate scatter factor-stimulated NF-kappaB signaling and protection against DNA damageS Fan
Department of Oncology, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University, Washington, DC 20057 1469, USA
Oncogene 26:4774-96. 2007..In contrast, RalA, a target of the Ras/RalGDS pathway negatively regulated the ability of SF to stimulate NF-kappaB activity and cell protection...
- Solid-state 31P NMR spectroscopy of precipitated guanine nucleotide-binding protein Ras in complexes with its effector molecules Raf kinase and RalGDSChristian Ader
Institute of Biophysics and Physical Biochemistry, University of Regensburg, D 93040 Regensburg, Germany
J Phys Chem B 111:2752-7. 2007..However, solid-state NMR studies of the latter mutants in complex with effector molecules such as RalGDS or Raf kinase were so far prevented, since it has been impossible to crystallize these complexes yet...
- Proteomic analysis of cisplatin-induced cochlear damage: methods and early changes in protein expressionDonald E Coling
Center for Hearing and Deafness, 137 Cary Hall, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
Hear Res 226:140-56. 2007..These include ribonuclease/angiogenin inhibitor 1 (1.6-fold), RAS-like, family 12 (predicted), ras association (RalGDS/AF-6) domain family 5 (4.5-fold), homologous the RAS family of GTPase signaling proteins (2...
- Sequential activation of Rap1 and Rac1 small G proteins by PDGF locally at leading edges of NIH3T3 cellsMotonori Takahashi
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Division of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe 650 0017, Japan
Genes Cells 13:549-69. 2008..Rap1, upstream regulators of Rap1 such as Crk and C3G, and a downstream effector RalGDS, were accumulated at peripheral ruffles over lamellipodia...
- Regulation of Weibel-Palade body exocytosis by alpha-synuclein in endothelial cellsKwang Soo Kim
Department of Pharmacology, Ajou University School of Medicine, Suwon 442 721, Korea
J Biol Chem 285:21416-25. 2010..alpha-synuclein affected WPB exocytosis through interference with RalA activation by enhancing the interaction of RalGDS-beta-arrestin complexes. Immuno-EM analysis revealed that alpha-synuclein was localized close to WPBs...
- A growing family of guanine nucleotide exchange factors is responsible for activation of Ras-family GTPasesLawrence A Quilliam
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular, Biology and Walther Oncology Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis 46202, USA
Prog Nucleic Acid Res Mol Biol 71:391-444. 2002..and function of this rapidly growing family of enzymes that include Sos1 and 2, GRF1 and 2, CalDAG-GEF/GRP1-4, C3G, cAMP-GEF/Epac 1 and 2, PDZ-GEFs, MR-GEF, RalGDS family members, RalGPS, BCAR3, Smg GDS, and phospholipase C(epsilon).
- AUREMOL-RFAC-3D, combination of R-factors and their use for automated quality assessment of protein solution structuresWolfram Gronwald
Department of Biophysics and Physical Biochemistry, University of Regensburg, Universitätsstr 31, D 93040, Regensburg, Federal Republic of Germany
J Biomol NMR 37:15-30. 2007..The new program has been successfully tested on the histidine containing phosphocarrier protein (HPr) from Staphylococcus carnosus and on the Ras-binding domain (RBD) of the Ral guanine-nucleotide dissociation stimulation factor (RalGDS).
- GraphCrunch: a tool for large network analysesTijana Milenkovic
Department of Computer Science, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697 3435, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 9:70. 2008..measures of network local structural similarities were designed: the relative graphlet frequency distance (RGF-distance) and the graphlet degree distribution agreement (GDD-agreement)...
- RalGDS couples growth factor signaling to Akt activationYansheng Hao
Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences and Department of Biochemistry, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Mol Cell Biol 28:2851-9. 2008..It is activated in part by PDK1-induced phosphorylation. Here we show that RalGDS, a Ras effector protein that activates Ral GTPases, has a second function that promotes Akt phosphorylation by ..
- G-protein binding features and regulation of the RalGDS family member, RGL2Elisa Ferro
Dipartimento di Biologia Molecolare, Universita degli Studi di Siena, 53100 Siena, Italy
Biochem J 415:145-54. 2008RGL2 [RalGDS (Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator)-like 2] is a member of the RalGDS family that we have previously isolated and characterized as a potential effector for Ras and the Ras analogue Rap1b...
- Scatter factor/hepatocyte growth factor as a regulator of skeletal muscle and neural crest developmentH Takayama
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892 4255, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:5866-71. 1996..aberrantly within defined regions of the transgenic embryo, including the neural tube, which overproduced SF/RGF. Our data strongly suggest that SF/HGF possesses physiologically relevant scatter activity, and functions as a true ..
- A novel RalGEF-like protein, RGL3, as a candidate effector for rit and RasH Shao
Department of Biochemistry, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, Kentucky 40536 0230, USA
J Biol Chem 275:26914-24. 2000..These data suggest that RGL3 functions as an exchange factor for Ral and may serve as a downstream effector for both Rit and Ras...
- Identification of guanine nucleotide exchange factors (GEFs) for the Rap1 GTPase. Regulation of MR-GEF by M-Ras-GTP interactionJ F Rebhun
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Walther Oncology Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
J Biol Chem 275:34901-8. 2000..a region immediately N-terminal to their catalytic domains that share sequence homology with Ras-associating or RalGDS/AF6 homology (RA) domains...
- The activation of RalGDS can be achieved independently of its Ras binding domain. Implications of an activation mechanism in Ras effector specificity and signal distributionThomas Linnemann
Abteilung Strukturelle Biologie, Max Planck Institut fur molekulare Physiologie, Otto Hahn Strasse 11, Dortmund 44227, Germany
J Biol Chem 277:7831-7. 2002..To understand the specificity of Ras signaling, we investigated the activation of RalGDS, one of the Ras effector proteins with guanine-nucleotide exchange factor activity for Ral...
- Ras induces NBT-II epithelial cell scattering through the coordinate activities of Rac and MAPK pathwaysNatacha Edme
Laboratoire de Régulations Cellulaires et Oncogénése UMR146, Institut Curie Section de Recherche, Centre Universitaire Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France
J Cell Sci 115:2591-601. 2002..The PI3K- and RalGDS-activating Ras mutants had, in contrast, no effect on cell dispersion...
- Growth factors can activate ATF2 via a two-step mechanism: phosphorylation of Thr71 through the Ras-MEK-ERK pathway and of Thr69 through RalGDS-Src-p38D Margriet Ouwens
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Section of Signal Transduction, Leiden University Medical Centre, Wassenaarseweg 72, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands
EMBO J 21:3782-93. 2002..pathway induces phosphorylation of ATF2 Thr71, whereas subsequent ATF2 Thr69 phosphorylation requires the Ral-RalGDS-Src-p38 pathway...
- Distinct requirements for Ras oncogenesis in human versus mouse cellsNesrin M Hamad
Department of Pharmacology, Division of Neurology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham North Carolina 27710, USA
Genes Dev 16:2045-57. 2002..oncogenic Ras mutants that activate single effectors as well as constitutively active effectors, we find that the RalGEF, and not the Raf or PI3-kinase pathway, is sufficient for Ras transformation in human cells...
- The application of abstract topology to RAS-related signal transduction pathwaysMaura Cárdenas-García
Instituto de Química UNAM, Circuito Exterior CP 04510, Coyoacan, Mexico
In Silico Biol 2:453-60. 2002..In this paper, we analyze the signal pathways generated by different Ras effectors (Raf, RalGDS and PI3K), and the pathway relating Ras to the cell cycle control...
- The small GTPase Rap1 is activated by turbulence and is involved in integrin [alpha]IIb[beta]3-mediated cell adhesion in human megakaryocytesKim M T de Bruyn
Department of Physiological Chemistry, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 278:22412-7. 2003..Introduction of both Rap1GAP and RalGDS-RBD in the megakaryoblastic cell line DAMI strongly reduced basal adhesion to immobilized fibrinogen...
- Highly fluctuating protein structures revealed by variable-pressure nuclear magnetic resonanceKazuyuki Akasaka
Department of Biotechnological Science, School of Biology Oriented Science and Technology, Kinki University, Wakayama 649 6493, Japan
Biochemistry 42:10875-85. 2003..number of rare conformers are detected under pressure for a variety of proteins such as the Ras-binding domain of RalGDS, beta-lactoglobulin, dihydrofolate reductase, ubiquitin, apomyoglobin, p13(MTCP1), and prion, which disclose a ..
- A detailed thermodynamic analysis of ras/effector complex interfacesChristina Kiel
Max Planck Institut fur molekulare Physiologie, Abteilung Strukturelle Biologie, Otto Hahn Strasse 11, 44227 Dortmund, Germany
J Mol Biol 340:1039-58. 2004..The interaction of two members of the Ras subfamily with two different effector proteins, namely Raf and RalGDS, were investigated using isothermal titration calorimetry and a fluorescence-based method...
- Reovirus oncolysis: the Ras/RalGEF/p38 pathway dictates host cell permissiveness to reovirus infectionKara L Norman
Cancer Biology Research Group and Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 4N1
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:11099-104. 2004..Expression of the activated mutant of the RalGEF, Rlf, also allowed reovirus replication...
- Evaluation of the usefulness of the limited cone-beam CT (3DX) in the assessment of the thickness of the roof of the glenoid fossa of the temporomandibular jointK Honda
Department of Radiology, Nihon University School of Dentistry, 1 8 13 Kanda Surugadai Chiyoda ku Tokyo, 101 8310 Japan
Dentomaxillofac Radiol 33:391-5. 2004The purpose of this study was to evaluate the usefulness of the limited cone-beam X-ray CT (3DX) (Morita Co., Japan) in measuring the thickness of the roof of the glenoid fossa (RGF) of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
- Elevated levels of ornithine decarboxylase cooperate with Raf/ERK activation to convert normal keratinocytes into invasive malignant cellsC S Hayes
Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, Wynnewood, PA 19096, USA
Oncogene 25:1543-53. 2006..activated RasV12 or partial loss-of-function effector mutants of RasV12 that selectively induce only the Raf/ERK, RalGDS, or the PI3-kinase signaling pathway...
- Ligand-independent regulation of ErbB4 receptor phosphorylation by activated RasPazit Tal-Or
Department of Neurobiochemistry, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, 69978, Israel
J Cell Biochem 98:1482-94. 2006..domain mutants, H-Ras(12V)S35, H-Ras(12V)C40, and H-Ras(12V)G37, which respectively activate Raf1, PI3K, and RalGEF, induced a small but significant receptor phosphorylation...
- A general method for the unbiased improvement of solution NMR structures by the use of related X-ray data, the AUREMOL-ISIC algorithmKonrad Brunner
Department of Biophysics and Physical Biochemistry, University of Regensburg, Postfach, D 93040 Regensburg, Federal Republic of Germany
BMC Struct Biol 6:14. 2006..The new ISIC (Intelligent Structural Information Combination) algorithm is part of the larger AUREMOL software package...
- The thickness of the roof of the glenoid fossa in the temporomandibular joint: relationship to the MRI findingsK Matsumoto
Department of Radiology, Nihon University School of Dentistry, Tokyo, Japan
Dentomaxillofac Radiol 35:357-64. 2006The purpose of this study was to clarify the relationship between the thickness of the roof of the glenoid fossa (RGF) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders (TMDs).
- COMBINE analysis of the specificity of binding of Ras proteins to their effectorsSanja Tomic
Ruder Boskovic Institute, Zagreb, Croatia
Proteins 67:435-47. 2007..122 different wild-type and mutant complexes between the Ras proteins, Ras and Rap, and their effectors, Raf and RalGDS. The COMBINE models highlighted the amino acid residues responsible for subtle differences in binding of the same ..
- Ras as a therapeutic target in hematologic malignanciesYesid Alvarado
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Leukemia, Box 428, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Expert Opin Emerg Drugs 12:271-84. 2007..At least three downstream effector pathways have been described, including Raf/MEK/ERK, PI3K/AKT and RalGDS, but they are not completely understood...
- Mek1/2 gene dosage determines tissue response to oncogenic Ras signaling in the skinF A Scholl
Department of Dermatology, Program in Epithelial Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Oncogene 28:1485-95. 2009..the Erk1/2 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), phosphatidylinositol-3 kinase (PI3K) and the Ral guanine nucleotide exchange factor (RalGEF) cascades...
- Self-association mediated by the Ras association 1 domain of AF6 activates the oncogenic potential of MLL-AF6MICHAELA LIEDTKE
Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Blood 116:63-70. 2010..Furthermore, fusion of MLL to heterologous RA domains of c-Raf1 or RalGDS, or direct fusion of MLL to constitutively active K-RAS, H-RAS, or RAP1 was not sufficient for oncogenic ..
- Vibrational Stark effect spectroscopy at the interface of Ras and Rap1A bound to the Ras binding domain of RalGDS reveals an electrostatic mechanism for protein-protein interactionAmy J Stafford
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry and Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, A5300, Austin, Texas 78712, USA
J Phys Chem B 114:15331-44. 2010Electrostatic fields at the interface of the Ras binding domain of the protein Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator (RalGDS) with the structurally analogous GTPases Ras and Rap1A were measured with vibrational Stark effect (VSE) ..
- Targeted polyubiquitylation of RASSF1C by the Mule and SCFβ-TrCP ligases in response to DNA damageXin Zhou
Key Laboratory of Molecular Medicine, Ministry of Education, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Shanghai Medical College, Shanghai 200032, China
Biochem J 441:227-36. 2012RASSF1A [Ras association (RalGDS/AF-6) domain family member 1A] and RASSF1C are two ubiquitously expressed isoforms of the RASSF1 gene...
- The anti-inflammatory TIPE2 is an inhibitor of the oncogenic RasYael Gus-Brautbar
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Mol Cell 45:610-8. 2012..TIPE2 binds the Ras-interacting domain of the RalGDS family of proteins, which are essential effectors of activated Ras...
- Role of electrostatics in differential binding of RalGDS to Rap mutations E30D and K31E investigated by vibrational spectroscopy of thiocyanate probesChristina M Ragain
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Center for Nano and Molecular Science and Technology and Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, A5300, Austin, Texas 78712, USA
J Phys Chem B 116:9326-36. 2012..Rap) is a member of the Ras superfamily of GTPases that binds to the downstream effector Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator (RalGDS)...
- Conserved residues of the putative L6 loop of Escherichia coli BamA play a critical role in the assembly of β-barrel outer membrane proteins, including that of BamA itselfMargaret Leonard-Rivera
School of Life Sciences, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, USA
J Bacteriol 194:4662-8. 2012..The conserved (641)RGF(643) residues of L6 were either deleted or replaced with alanine in various permutations...
- Differential involvement of RalA and RalB in colorectal cancerTimothy D Martin
Deparment of Pharmacology, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Small Gtpases 3:126-30. 2012..are the best-studied and validated, recent studies have established the critical importance of Ral guanine nucleotide exchange factor (RalGEF) activation of the RalA and RalB small GTPases in cancer biology...
- The small GTPase RALA controls c-Jun N-terminal kinase-mediated FOXO activation by regulation of a JIP1 scaffold complexMaaike C W van den Berg
Molecular Cancer Research, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, 3584 CG, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 288:21729-41. 2013..Following increased ROS, RALA is activated by the exchange factor RLF (RalGDS-like factor), which is in complex with JIP1 (C-Jun-amino-terminal-interacting protein 1) and JNK...
- Optimizing electrostatic field calculations with the adaptive Poisson-Boltzmann Solver to predict electric fields at protein-protein interfaces. I. Sampling and focusingAndrew W Ritchie
Department of Chemistry, Center for Nano and Molecular Science and Technology, and Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, A5300, Austin, Texas 78712, United States
J Phys Chem B 117:11473-89. 2013..field at the midpoint of a nitrile bond placed at a variety of locations on the surface of the protein RalGDS, both in its monomeric form as well as when docked to four different constructs of the protein Rap, and compared ..
- Articular eminence inclination, height, and condyle morphology on cone beam computed tomographyDilhan Ilguy
Department of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology, Faculty of Dentistry, Yeditepe University, Bagdat Caddesi No 238, Göztepe Kadıköy, 34728 Istanbul, Turkey
ScientificWorldJournal 2014:761714. 2014..the relationship between articular eminence inclination, height, and thickness of the roof of the glenoid fossa (RGF) according to age and gender and to assess condyle morphology including incidental findings of osseous ..
- Production and characterization of polypropylene composites filled with glass fibre recycled from pyrolysed waste printed circuit boardsShenyong Li
a School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Guangdong University of Technology, Guangzhou 510006, People s Republic of China
Environ Technol 35:2743-51. 2014..In this study, polypropylene (PP) composites reinforced by recycled pure glass fibres (RGF) from pyrolysed WPCBs were successfully produced...
- Polypeptide signaling molecules in plant developmentEtienne Grienenberger
Plant Gene Expression Center, USDA ARS UC Berkeley, 800 Buchanan Street, Albany, CA 94710, USA Department of Plant and Microbial Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 111 Koshland Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Curr Opin Plant Biol 23:8-14. 2015..Finally, new families of plant polypeptides, such as the GLV/RGF/CLEL and ESF factors, are being identified, the functions of which we are only beginning to understand.
- Distinct sensitivities to phosphate deprivation suggest that RGF peptides play disparate roles in Arabidopsis thaliana root developmentHeidi M Cederholm
Department of Biology, Duke University, Box 90338, Durham, NC, 27708, USA
New Phytol 207:683-91. 2015..These data suggest that the mechanisms controlling adaptive development can depend on disparate functions of genes thought to act redundantly, thus elucidating new functions for important developmental regulators. ..
- Biomechanical analysis of a temporomandibular joint condylar prosthesis during various clenching tasksHeng Li Huang
School of Dentistry, College of Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 404, Taiwan
J Craniomaxillofac Surg 43:1194-201. 2015..position (ICP), right unilateral molar clench (RMOL), left unilateral molar clench (LMOL), right group function (RGF), and left group function (LGF)...
- The GLV6/RGF8/CLEL2 peptide regulates early pericycle divisions during lateral root initiationAna Fernandez
Department of Plant Systems Biology, VIB, B 9052 Ghent, Belgium Department of Plant Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Ghent University, B 9052 Ghent, Belgium
J Exp Bot 66:5245-56. 2015Small peptides of the Arabidopsis GLV/RGF/CLEL family are involved in different developmental programmes, including meristem maintenance and gravitropic responses...
- RalGPS2 Is Essential for Survival and Cell Cycle Progression of Lung Cancer Cells Independently of Its Established Substrates Ral GTPasesAdriana O Santos
INSERM U830, Institut Curie, PSL Research University, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 11:e0154840. 2016..However, silencing of either RGL2, RGL3, RALGDS or, to a larger extent, RALGPS2 inhibited cell population growth in anchorage dependent and independent conditions ..
- Graphlet-based Characterization of Directed NetworksAnida Sarajlić
Department of Computing, Imperial College London, SW7 2AZ London, UK
Sci Rep 6:35098. 2016..Using these directed graphlets, we generalise state-of-the-art network distance measures (RGF, GDDA and GCD) to directed networks and show their superiority for comparing directed networks...
- Tyrosine phosphorylation of RalGDS by c-Met receptor blocks its interaction with RasRichard Wong
Department of Developmental, Molecular and Chemical Biology, Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences, Tufts Medical School, Boston, MA, USA Electronic address
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 480:468-473. 2016b>RalGDS is a guanine nucleotide exchange factor that promotes the active GTP-bound form of Ral GTPases, RalA and RalB...
- Dissolved organic carbon and trihalomethane precursor removal at a UK upland water treatment worksRachel Gough
School of Biological Sciences, Bangor University, Deiniol Road, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2UW, UK Electronic address
Sci Total Environ 468:228-39. 2014..though, surprisingly, DOC quality was also modified following chlorination and secondary rapid gravity filtration (RGF)...
- GTK, a Src-related tyrosine kinase, induces nerve growth factor-independent neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells through activation of the Rap1 pathway. Relationship to Shb tyrosine phosphorylation and elevated levels of focal adhesion kinaseC Annerén
Department of Medical Cell Biology, Uppsala University, Uppsala 751 23, Sweden
J Biol Chem 275:29153-61. 2000..Transient transfection of GTK-overexpressing cells with RalGDS-RBD or Rap1GAP, inhibitors of the Rap1 pathway, reduces the GTK-dependent neurite outgrowth...
- A distinct class of dominant negative Ras mutants: cytosolic GTP-bound Ras effector domain mutants that inhibit Ras signaling and transformation and enhance cell adhesionJames J Fiordalisi
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
J Biol Chem 277:10813-23. 2002..additional mutations (T35S, E37G or Y40C) that permit them to associate selectively with and inhibit Raf, RalGDS, or phosphoinositide 3-kinase, respectively...
- Insights into protein-protein binding by binding free energy calculation and free energy decomposition for the Ras-Raf and Ras-RalGDS complexesHolger Gohlke
Department of Molecular Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Mol Biol 330:891-913. 2003..calculations and free energy decompositions are presented for the protein-protein complexes H-Ras/C-Raf1 and H-Ras/RalGDS. Ras is a central switch in the regulation of cell proliferation and differentiation...
- Electrostatically optimized Ras-binding Ral guanine dissociation stimulator mutants increase the rate of association by stabilizing the encounter complexC Kiel
Max Planck Institut fur molekulare Physiologie, Otto Hahn Strasse 11, 44227 Dortmund, Germany
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:9223-8. 2004..by using the computer algorithm PARE, we designed a set of mutants of the Ras effector protein Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator (RalGDS) with optimized electrostatic steering...
- Enhanced cathepsin L expression is mediated by different Ras effector pathways in fibroblasts and epithelial cellsJohn Collette
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Int J Cancer 112:190-9. 2004..compared the involvement of 3 major Ras effectors, Raf, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K) and Ral guanine nucleotide exchange factor (RalGEF) in the Ras-mediated alteration of lysosomal protease protein expression and targeting in ..
- The small G-protein RalA stimulates metastasis of transformed cellsElena Tchevkina
Institute of Carcinogenesis, Cancer Research Center, 115478 Moscow, Russia
Oncogene 24:329-35. 2005..Here we show that Ha-ras greatly stimulates spontaneous metastatic activity of transformed cells through the Ras/RalGDS/RalA intracellular signaling pathway...
- Measuring Ras-family GTP levels in vivo--running hot and coldAriel F Castro
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Indiana University School of Medicine and Walther Cancer Institute, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Methods 37:190-6. 2005..These domains from downstream effectors such as Raf and RalGDS preferentially bind the GTP-bound Ras proteins enabling their extraction and subsequent quantification by ..
- Specificity and expression of RalGPS as RalGEFsLawrence A Quilliam
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Indiana University School of Medicine and Walther Cancer Institute, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Methods Enzymol 407:108-14. 2006..regulate a variety of biological processes and are major downstream targets of Ras because of association of the RalGDS family of exchange factors with Ras-GTP...
- Construction of chimeric E3s expression plasmids targeting oncoprotein rasYi Hui Ma
Department of Pathology, PUMC Hospital, CAMS and PUMC, Beijing, China
Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao 34:313-8. 2012..To construct certain chimeric E3s expression plasmids targetting oncoprotein Ras by harnessing the theory of protein knockdown...
- RalGDS-dependent cardiomyocyte autophagy is required for load-induced ventricular hypertrophyOktay F Rifki
Department of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
J Mol Cell Cardiol 59:128-38. 2013..To define further the role of RalB in cardiomyocyte autophagy, we analyzed hearts from mice lacking RalGDS (Ralgds(-/-)), a guanine exchange factor (GEF) for the Ral family of small GTPases...
- Oncogenesis and the clinical significance of K-ras in pancreatic adenocarcinomaChun Huang
Department of General Surgery, Three Gorges Medical College, Chongqing, China
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 14:2699-701. 2013..multiple effector pathways, notably the RAF-mitogen-activated protein kinase, phosphoinositide-3-kinase (PI3K) and RalGDS pathways...
- Structural basis for the interaction of the adaptor protein grb14 with activated rasRohini Qamra
Kimmel Center for Biology and Medicine of the Skirball Institute and Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e72473. 2013..The overall mode of binding of the Grb14 RA domain to activated H-Ras is similar to that of the RA domains of RalGDS and Raf1 but with important distinctions...
- The ral exchange factor rgl2 promotes cardiomyocyte survival and inhibits cardiac fibrosisRebecca L Scotland
Department of Molecular and Biomedical Pharmacology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e73599. 2013..The Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator-like 2 (Rgl2) is a member of the RalGDS family that modulates expression of hypertrophic genes ..
- Identification of the guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator for Ral as a putative effector molecule of R-ras, H-ras, K-ras, and RapM Spaargaren
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Richmond, CA 94806
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 91:12609-13. 1994..clones were obtained encoding the C-terminal region of the guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator for Ral (RalGDS). The R-ras-binding domain of RalGDS (RalGDS-RBD) is distinct from the conserved catalytic exchange factor regions...
- ralGDS family members interact with the effector loop of ras p21A Kikuchi
Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California San Francisco 94143 0130
Mol Cell Biol 14:7483-91. 1994..This protein shares 69% amino acid homology with ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator (ralGDS), a GDP/GTP exchange protein for ral p24...
- Ras-interacting domain of Ral GDP dissociation stimulator like (RGL) reverses v-Ras-induced transformation and Raf-1 activation in NIH3T3 cellsM Okazaki
Department of Biochemistry, Hiroshima University School of Medicine, Japan
Cancer Res 56:2387-92. 1996Ral GDP dissociation stimulator (RalGDS) and RalGDS like (RGL) are putative effector proteins of Ras and contain the Ras-interacting domain (RID) at their C-terminal regions...
- Ral-GTPases mediate a distinct downstream signaling pathway from Ras that facilitates cellular transformationT Urano
Department of Biochemistry, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
EMBO J 15:810-6. 1996..These results demonstrate that activation of Ral-GDS and thus its target, Ral, constitutes a distinct downstream signaling pathway from RasH that potentiates oncogenic transformation...
- RalGDS-like factor (Rlf) is a novel Ras and Rap 1A-associating proteinR M Wolthuis
Laboratory for Physiological Chemistry, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Oncogene 13:353-62. 1996..an 84 kDa protein with a Cdc25-homology domain which shares approximately 30% identity with Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator (RalGDS) and RalGDS-like (Rg1)...
- Role of phosphoinositide 3-OH kinase in cell transformation and control of the actin cytoskeleton by RasP Rodriguez-Viciana
Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, United Kingdom
Cell 89:457-67. 1997..The ability of activated Ras to stimulate PI 3-kinase in addition to Raf is therefore important in Ras transformation of mammalian cells and essential in Ras-induced cytoskeletal reorganization...
- [Isoprenylated proteins and cell proliferation: regulators and effectors of Ras proteins]J de Gunzburg
INSERM U 248, Institut Curie, Paris
C R Seances Soc Biol Fil 191:195-210. 1997..the Rac/Rho family proteins that play a role in the control of actin polymerisation, as well as in growth control, RalGDS, RGL and Rlf, are responsible for the activation of the Ras-related protein Ral...
- Ras effectors and their role in mitogenesis and oncogenesisT Joneson
Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, State University of New York at Stony Brook 11794, USA
J Mol Med (Berl) 75:587-93. 1997..The relative contribution of the different Ras effector pathways to the mitogenic and oncogenic effects of Ras are discussed...
- Identification and characterization of R-ras3: a novel member of the RAS gene family with a non-ubiquitous pattern of tissue distributionA Kimmelman
The Derald H Ruttenberg Cancer Center, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Oncogene 15:2675-85. 1997..By the yeast two-hybrid system, R-ras3 interacts only weakly with known Ras effectors, such as Raf and RalGDS, but not with RglII...
- Thermodynamic and kinetic characterization of the interaction between the Ras binding domain of AF6 and members of the Ras subfamilyT Linnemann
Abteilung Strukturelle Biologie, Max Planck Institut fur molekulare Physiologie, Postfach 102664, 44026 Dortmund, Germany
J Biol Chem 274:13556-62. 1999..The binding characteristics are quite similar to Raf and RalGEF, i.e...
- The Drosophila Ral GTPase regulates developmental cell shape changes through the Jun NH(2)-terminal kinase pathwayK Sawamoto
Division of Neuroanatomy, Department of Neuroscience, Biomedical Research Center, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Cell Biol 146:361-72. 1999The Ral GTPase is activated by RalGDS, which is one of the effector proteins for Ras. Previous studies have suggested that Ral might function to regulate the cytoskeleton; however, its in vivo function is unknown...
- The human RGL (RalGDS-like) gene: cloning, expression analysis and genomic organizationR Sood
Cancer Genetics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Building 36, Room 3D05, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1491:285-8. 2000Ral GDP dissociation stimulator (RalGDS) and its family members RGL, RLF and RGL2 are involved in Ras and Ral signaling pathways as downstream effector proteins...
- The leucine-rich repeat protein SUR-8 enhances MAP kinase activation and forms a complex with Ras and RafW Li
Department of Biological Chemistry, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 USA
Genes Dev 14:895-900. 2000..Sur-8 interacts with Ras and Raf and is able to form a ternary complex with the two proteins. Thus, Sur-8 may function as a scaffold that enhances Ras-MAP kinase signal transduction by facilitating the interaction between Ras and Raf...
- The Rgr oncogene (homologous to RalGDS) induces transformation and gene expression by activating Ras, Ral and Rho mediated pathwaysI Hernández-Muñoz
Department of Pathology and Kaplan Cancer Center, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY 10016, USA
Oncogene 19:2745-57. 2000..Additional analysis has shown that the activation of this pathway by Rgr is not due to a feed back mechanism mediated by the Grb2 adaptor protein. Oncogene (2000)...
- NGF-Dependent neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells overexpressing the Src homology 2-domain protein shb requires activation of the Rap1 pathwayL Lu
Department of Medical Cell Biology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Exp Cell Res 259:370-7. 2000..Transient expression of RalGDS-RBD or Rap1GAP to block the Rap1 pathway reduces the NGF-dependent neurite outgrowth in PC12-Shb cells...
- A novel potential effector of M-Ras and p21 Ras negatively regulates p21 Ras-mediated gene induction and cell growthG R Ehrhardt
The Biomedical Research Centre, 2222 Health Sciences Mall, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC, V6T 1Z3 Canada
Oncogene 20:188-97. 2001Here, we report the identification and characterization of a new member of the RalGDS-family, which is widely expressed and interacts strongly and selectively with the GTP-bound forms of M-Ras and p21 Ras...
- Oncogenic Ras blocks anoikis by activation of a novel effector pathway independent of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinaseA McFall
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Mol Cell Biol 21:5488-99. 2001..or constitutively activated effectors indicated that activation of Raf-1, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K), or RalGDS alone is not sufficient to promote Ras inhibition of anoikis...
- Cloning, expression and characterization of a novel human REPS1 geneJ Xu
State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering, Institute of Genetics, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai, P R China
Biochim Biophys Acta 1522:118-21. 2001Ral is a member of the small GTPase-binding protein (G protein) family, and plays an important role in the Ras-RalGDS signal transduction pathway...
- Regulation of choline kinase activity by Ras proteins involves Ral-GDS and PI3KAna Ramirez de Molina
Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas, CSIC, Arturo Duperier 4, 28029 Madrid, Spain
Oncogene 21:937-46. 2002..The importance of Ras-dependent activation of choline kinase is discussed...
- PDK1 mediates growth factor-induced Ral-GEF activation by a kinase-independent mechanismXuejun Tian
Department of Biochemistry, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02111, USA
EMBO J 21:1327-38. 2002..These results elucidate a novel function for PDK1 and demonstrate that two Ras effector pathways cooperate to promote Ral-GTPase activation...
- rgf encodes a novel two-component signal transduction system of Streptococcus agalactiaeBarbara Spellerberg
Institute of Medical Microbiology and National Reference Center for Streptococci, University Hospital Aachen, D 52057 Aachen, Germany
Infect Immun 70:2434-40. 2002..Transcription analysis of the rgf locus showed that the encoding genes are located on one transcript...
- Human rgr: transforming activity and alteration in T-cell malignanciesPeter Leonardi
Department of Pathology, 550 First Ave, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY 10016, USA
Oncogene 21:5108-16. 2002We have previously identified the oncogene rgr (ralGDS related) in DNA derived from a rabbit squamous cell carcinoma. Here we describe the identification of the human orthologue of the rabbit rgr gene termed hrgr (human ralGDS related)...
- Evidence for a role for the Dictyostelium Rap1 in cell viability and the response to osmotic stressRujun Kang
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of British Columbia, 300 6174 University Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
J Cell Sci 115:3675-82. 2002..Dictyostelium Rap1 formed a complex with the Ras-binding domain of RalGDS only when it was in a GTP-bound state. This assay was used to demonstrate that activation of Rap1 in response to 0...
- Cyclic AMP-independent involvement of Rap1/B-Raf in the angiotensin II AT2 receptor signaling pathway in NG108-15 cellsLouis Gendron
Service of Endocrinology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sherbrooke, Quebec J1H 5N4, Canada
J Biol Chem 278:3606-14. 2003..Therefore, the AT(2) receptor of Ang II activates the signaling modules of Rap1/B-Raf and p42/p44(mapk) via a cAMP-independent pathway to induce morphological differentiation of NG108-15 cells...
- Affinity with Raf is sufficient for Ras to efficiently induce rat mammary carcinomasDaniel R McFarlin
McArdle Laboratory for Cancer Research and Department of Biostatistics and Medical Informatics, University of Wisconsin Madison, 1400 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706 1599, USA
Carcinogenesis 24:99-105. 2003..effector loop mutants, each of which transduces its signal through a different Ras effector pathway (Raf, PI3K or RalGDS)...
- GENETICS OF RNA TUMOR VIRUSESG Martin; Fiscal Year: 2002..Further experiments will be carried out to characterize the role of known or suspected Ras effectors, such as RalGDS, PI-3-kinase and Raf, in Ras-dependent transformation by v-Src...
- Function of the Ras Related Ral ProteinLARRY FEIG; Fiscal Year: 2013..of the Ras superfamily that become activated by a distinct set of guanine nucleotide exchange factors, like RalGDS, in response to a variety of extracellular signals...
- FUNCTION OF THE RAS RELATED RAL PROTEINSLARRY FEIG; Fiscal Year: 2009..Ras superfamily that become activated by a distinct set of guanine nucleotide exchange factors (Ral-GEFs), like RalGDS, in response to a variety of extracellular signals...
- Role of TTK/Mps-1 upregulation by Ral GTPase activation in pancreatic oncogenesisJeran K Stratford; Fiscal Year: 2013..The Ral guanine-nucleotide exchange factor (RalGEF)-Ral pathway is a non-canonical K-Ras effector pathway that have recently been validated for its importance in K-..
- Channing J Der; Fiscal Year: 2016..The most significant outcome of our studies is that we found that the RalGEF-Ral effector signaling network, rather than the more studied Raf-MEK-ERK mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade ..
- The role of RalA in pancreatic tumorigenesisStephan DiSean Kendall; Fiscal Year: 2012..in the oncogene K-Ras critical for tumorigenesis, and this oncogenic signal is mediated in large part by the RalGEF pathway in humans;2) the transforming RalGEF effector RalA is crucial for both transformed and tumorigenic growth ..
- VALIDATING AND TARGETING LYSOPHOSPHATIDIC ACID ACYLTRANSFERASE-BETA IN CANCERGregory Springett; Fiscal Year: 2013..In Aim 2, we will determine whether LPAAT-[unreadable] is required for, and/or cooperates with, RalGDS/RalA/B, Raf-1/Mek1/2 or PI3K/Akt pathways to transform immortalized human primary epithelial cells...
- Jen Jen J Yeh; Fiscal Year: 2014..Our recent studies validated the RalGEF-Ral small GTPase pathway as a critical mediator of KRAS-dependent PDAC growth...
- Aurora A kinase regulation of RalGEF/Ral GTPase signaling in pancreatic cancerAMBROSE RAIFORD KIDD; Fiscal Year: 2010..Recent work indicates that additional analysis of a key Ras effector pathway, the RalGEF/Ral GTPase pathway, is warranted...
- Mapping the Binding Surfaces of Ras and Related GTPasesCarla Mattos; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will compare this structure with the analogous complexes for Ras (Ras/RalGDS) and Rap (Rap/Raf), which have previously been published...
- Natural Mixtures from Expired Human Platelets for Periodontal Tissue EngineeringMark Roedersheimer; Fiscal Year: 2009..S. in 2006. Of these, about 20% used a wound-healant product such as a recombinant growth factor (RGF) or concentrates of a patient's own platelets [requiring the use of a platelet concentrating system (PCS)]...
- Ras Dependent Human Cutaneous NeoplasiaTODD RIDKY; Fiscal Year: 2005..Constitutively active Ras mutants known to activate either the Raf, PI3K, or RalGDS pathways will be expressed with CDK4 in human keratinocytes and grafted onto immunodeficient mice where effects on ..
- STRUCTURE/FUNCTION IN MOLECULAR COMMUNICATIONSung Hou Kim; Fiscal Year: 2002..These effectors include the protein kinase Raf and the Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator (RalGDS)...
- SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION VIA RECEPTOR TYROSINE KINASESJonathan Cooper; Fiscal Year: 1999..These proteins are: a Ral guanine nucleotide dissociation stimulator (GDS), a protein related to the RalGDS, and a protein related to the catalytic (P110) subunits ..
- Rheb GTPase as chemotherapeutic target for brain tumorsLAWRENCE QUILLIAM; Fiscal Year: 2009..They will address the molecular basis of non-Ras action of FTIs and demonstrate the value of targeting Rheb in cancer therapy. ..