Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PSORS1C3
Description: psoriasis susceptibility 1 candidate 3 (non-protein coding)
Alias: AB023059.1, NCRNA00196
- Genome-wide association study of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in EuropeEmmanuelle Genin
INSERM U, Paris, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 6:52. 2011..Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN) are rare but extremely severe cutaneous adverse drug reactions in which drug-specific associations with HLA-B alleles were described...
- Long noncoding RNA expression profile in fibroblast-like synoviocytes from patients with rheumatoid arthritisYu Zhang
Department of Clinical Laboratory Science, Jinling Hospital, School of Medicine, Nanjing University, 305 East Zhongshan Road, Nanjing, 210002, China
Arthritis Res Ther 18:227. 2016..Thus, we investigated the lncRNA expression profile in fibroblast-like synoviocytes (FLSs) from patients with RA and explored the function of abundantly expressed lncRNAs...
- A whole-genome association study of major determinants for allopurinol-related Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis in Japanese patientsM Tohkin
Department of Medicinal Safety Science, National Institute of Health Sciences, Tokyo, Japan
Pharmacogenomics J 13:60-9. 2013..The ease of typing rs9263726 makes it a useful biomarker for allopurinol-related SJS/TEN in Japanese...
- A genome-wide association study identifies 2 susceptibility Loci for Crohn's disease in a Japanese populationKeiko Yamazaki
Laboratory for Genotyping Development, Center for Genomic Medicine, The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research RIKEN, Yokohama, Japan
Gastroenterology 144:781-8. 2013..We therefore investigated genetic factors associated with Crohn's disease in the Japanese population...
- HLA-Cw*0602 associates more strongly to psoriasis in the Swedish population than variants of the novel 6p21.3 gene PSORS1C3Sofia J Holm
Department of Dermatology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Derm Venereol 85:2-8. 2005..In the search for an alternative to HLA-C we have identified a novel gene, PSORS1C3, and characterized it with regard to psoriasis. PSORS1C3 is located approximately 7 kb centromeric to POU5F1...
- Psoriasis vulgaris in Chinese individuals is associated with PSORS1C3 and CDSN genesY T Chang
Department of Dermatology, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
Br J Dermatol 155:663-9. 2006Besides the HLA-Cw*0602 allele, the psoriasis susceptibility 1 candidate 3 (PSORS1C3) and corneodesmosin (CDSN) genes are two probable psoriasis susceptibility genes in the PSORS1 locus...
- The major genetic determinants of HIV-1 control affect HLA class I peptide presentationFlorencia Pereyra
Ragon Institute of Massachusetts General Hospital, Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT and Harvard, Boston, MA, USA
Science 330:1551-7. 2010..These results implicate the nature of the HLA-viral peptide interaction as the major factor modulating durable control of HIV infection...