Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PRG 3
Description: phospholipid phosphatase related 1
Alias: LPPR1, PRG-3, phospholipid phosphatase-related protein type 1, lipid phosphate phosphatase-related protein type 1, plasticity related gene 3, plasticity-related gene 3 protein
- Molecular cloning and expression regulation of PRG-3, a new member of the plasticity-related gene familyNicolai E Savaskan
PRGs Research Group, Institute of Cell Biology and Neurobiology, Center for Anatomy, Philippstrasse 12, Charité University Medical School Berlin, D 10115 Berlin, Germany
Eur J Neurosci 19:212-20. 2004..In summary, our findings feature a new member of the PRG family which shows dynamic expression regulation during brain development and neuronal excitation...
- A new phospholipid phosphatase, PRG-1, is involved in axon growth and regenerative sproutingAnja U Bräuer
Institute of Anatomy, Department of Cell Biology and Neurobiology, Philippstr 12, Humboldt University Medical School Charité, D 10115 Berlin, Germany
Nat Neurosci 6:572-8. 2003..Thus, we propose a novel mechanism by which axons are able to control phospholipid-mediated signaling and overcome the growth-inhibiting, phospholipid-rich environment of the extracellular space...
- Expression profiles of hippocampal regenerative sprouting-related genes and their regulation by E-64d in a developmental rat model of penicillin-induced recurrent epilepticusHong Ni
Neurology Laboratory, Soochow University Affiliated Children s Hospital, Laboratory of Aging and Nervous Diseases, Soochow University, Suzhou 215003, China
Toxicol Lett 217:162-9. 2013....
- Poliomyelitis in intraspinally inoculated poliovirus receptor transgenic miceA M Deatly
Viral Vaccine Research, Wyeth Lederle Vaccines and Pediatrics, 401 North Middletown Road, Pearl River, New York, 10965, USA
Virology 255:221-7. 1999..However, there is a difference in the rate of accumulation of clinical signs. The time to onset of disease is shorter for TGM-PRG-3 than TGM-PRG-1 mice. Thus, receptor dosage affects the rate of appearance of poliomyelitis in these mice...
- Dynamic pattern of mRNA expression of plasticity-related gene-3 (PRG-3) in the mouse cerebral cortex during developmentWei Zhi Wang
Department of Human Anatomy and Genetics, South Parks Road, University of Oxford, UK
Brain Res Bull 66:454-60. 2005..Here, for the first time, we report the mRNA expression pattern of PRG-3 in the developing and adult mouse cerebral cortex...
- Unidirectional binding of clostridial collagenase to triple helical substratesSagaya Theresa Leena Philominathan
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701, USA
J Biol Chem 284:10868-76. 2009....
- Dynamic pattern of gene expression of ZnT-4, caspase-3, LC3, and PRG-3 in rat cerebral cortex following flurothyl-induced recurrent neonatal seizuresHong Ni
Neurology Laboratory, Soochow University Affiliated Children s Hospital, No 303, Jingde Road, Suzhou, 215003, People s Republic of China
Biol Trace Elem Res 143:1607-15. 2011..The results suggest that the disturbed expression pattern of the four genes might play a role in the pathophysiology of recurrent neonatal seizure-induced acute and long-term brain damage...