Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PLAC1
Description: placenta specific 1
Alias: CT92, OOSP2L, placenta-specific protein 1, cancer/testis antigen 92
- PLAC1, a trophoblast-specific gene, is expressed throughout pregnancy in the human placenta and modulated by keratinocyte growth factorMichael Fant
Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas, Houston Medical School, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 63:430-6. 2002b>Plac1, a placenta-specific gene, is expressed exclusively by cells of trophoblastic lineage in the mouse, and maps to a region of the X chromosome known to be important in placental growth...
- A placenta-specific gene ectopically activated in many human cancers is essentially involved in malignant cell processesMichael Koslowski
Department of Internal Medicine III, Division of Experimental and Translational Oncology, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany
Cancer Res 67:9528-34. 2007..experimental validation approach for the discovery of new targets for antibody therapy of cancer, we identified PLAC1. PLAC1 is a placenta-specific gene with no detectable expression in any other normal human tissue...
- Plac1 is a tumor-specific antigen capable of eliciting spontaneous antibody responses in human cancer patientsXue Yuan Dong
Department of Immunology, Peking University Health Science Center, Beijing, China
Int J Cancer 122:2038-43. 2008..b>PLAC1 (PLACenta-specific 1) was one of the genes identified highly expressed in HCC tissues but not in paired ..
- RXRα and LXR activate two promoters in placenta- and tumor-specific expression of PLAC1Y Chen
Laboratory of Genetics, National Institute on Aging, Bayview Research Center, 251 Bayview Blvd, RM 10B117, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Placenta 32:877-84. 2011b>PLAC1 expression, first characterized as restricted to developing placenta among normal tissues, is also found in a wide range of tumors and transformed cell lines...
- PLAC1, an Xq26 gene with placenta-specific expressionM Cocchia
Laboratory of Genetics, National Institute on Aging, 5600 Nathan Shock Drive, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
Genomics 68:305-12. 2000A novel human X-linked gene shows placenta-specific expression and has been named PLAC1. The gene maps 65 kb telomeric to HPRT at Xq26 and has been completely sequenced at the cDNA and genomic levels...
- Selective activation of trophoblast-specific PLAC1 in breast cancer by CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta (C/EBPbeta) isoform 2Michael Koslowski
Department of Internal Medicine III, Experimental and Translational Oncology, Johannes Gutenberg University, 55131 Mainz, Germany
J Biol Chem 284:28607-15. 2009The trophoblast-specific gene PLAC1 (placenta-specific 1) is ectopically expressed in a wide range of human malignancies, most frequently in breast cancer, and is essentially involved in cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion...
- PLAC1 expression increases during trophoblast differentiation: evidence for regulatory interactions with the fibroblast growth factor-7 (FGF-7) axisEltayab Massabbal
Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Houston Medical School, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 71:299-304. 2005b>PLAC1 is a recently described, trophoblast-specific gene that localizes to a region of the X-chromosome important in placental development...
- Developmentally restricted differentiation antigens in human ovarian cancerK Odunsi
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
J Clin Oncol 26:16523. 2008..Cancer embryo antigens or developmentally restricted differentiation antigens (DRDAG) such as PLAC1, a human X-linked gene with placenta-specific expression and Developmental Pluripotency-Associated-2 (DPPA2) are ..
- Identification of two new HLA-A*0201-restricted cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitopes from colorectal carcinoma-associated antigen PLAC1/CP1Fangfang Liu
Department of Pathology, Peking University People s Hospital, Beijing, 100044, People s Republic of China
J Gastroenterol 49:419-26. 2014To explore the potential application of placenta-specific PLAC1/Cancer Placenta (CP) 1 antigen for immunotherapy in CRC patients, further identification of the cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitopes from this antigen is necessary.
- PLAC1 (Placenta-specific 1): a novel, X-linked gene with roles in reproductive and cancer biologyMichael Fant
Department of Pediatrics, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL 33606 350, USA
Prenat Diagn 30:497-502. 2010Placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) is a recently described X-linked gene with expression restricted primarily to cells derived from trophoblast lineage during embryonic development...
- Immunohistochemical characterization of novel murine monoclonal antibodies against human placenta-specific 1Roya Ghods
Department of Molecular Medicine, School of Advanced Medical Technologies, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran Monoclonal Antibody Research Center, Avicenna Research Institute, ACECR, Tehran, Iran
Biotechnol Appl Biochem 61:363-9. 2014Human PLAC1 (placenta-specific 1) is a new member of cancer-testis antigens with 212 amino acids, and its expression is restricted to placenta and at much lower levels to testis...
- Maternal preconception body mass index and offspring cord blood DNA methylation: exploration of early life origins of diseaseXin Liu
Mary Ann and J Milburn Smith Child Health Research Program, Ann and Robert H Lurie Children s Hospital of Chicago Research Center, Department of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois Department of Preventive Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
Environ Mol Mutagen 55:223-30. 2014..e., WNT16, C18orf8, ANGPTL2, SAPCD2, ADCY3, PRR16, ERBB2, DOK2, PLAC1)...
- The placental specific gene, PLAC1, is induced by the Epstein-Barr virus and is expressed in human tumor cellsXia Wang
Section of Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care and Environmental Medicine, Department of Medicine, SL9, Tulane University School of Medicine, 1430 Tulane Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Virol J 11:107. 2014..The re-introduction of EBV into these EBV negative BLs reconstitutes the tumor phenotype. Thus, EBV-induced cellular genes play critical role in EBV-related tumors...
- Role of placenta-specific protein 1 in trophoblast invasion and migrationWen Lin Chang
College of Veterinary MedicineHunan Agricultural University, Changsha 410128, ChinaState Key Laboratory of Reproductive BiologyInstitute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, ChinaBeijing Obstetrics and Gynecology HospitalCapital Medical University, Beijing 100069, ChinaGraduate School of Chinese Academy of SciencesBeijing 100039, China College of Veterinary MedicineHunan Agricultural University, Changsha 410128, ChinaState Key Laboratory of Reproductive BiologyInstitute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, ChinaBeijing Obstetrics and Gynecology HospitalCapital Medical University, Beijing 100069, ChinaGraduate School of Chinese Academy of SciencesBeijing 100039, China
Reproduction 148:343-52. 2014Placenta-specific protein 1 (PLAC1), a placenta-specific gene, is known to be involved in the development of placenta in both humans and mice. However, the precise role of PLAC1 in placental trophoblast function remains unclear...
- Circulating mRNA for the PLAC1 gene as a second trimester marker (14-18 weeks' gestation) in the screening for late preeclampsiaMargherita Zanello
Division of Prenatal Medicine, Department of Medicine and Surgery DIMEC, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Fetal Diagn Ther 36:196-201. 2014..develops at or after 34 weeks' gestation) based on maternal history and characteristics, mean arterial pressure (MAP), and circulating levels of mRNA for the placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) gene in maternal plasma at 14-18 weeks' gestation.
- High placenta-specific 1/low prostate-specific antigen expression pattern in high-grade prostate adenocarcinomaRoya Ghods
Department of Molecular Medicine, School of Advanced Medical Technologies, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, TUMS, Tehran, Iran
Cancer Immunol Immunother 63:1319-27. 2014..Placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) is a novel cancer-testis antigen with reported ectopic expression in a variety of tumors and cancer cell lines...
- Oncogenic function of Plac1 on the proliferation and metastasis in hepatocellular carcinoma cellsYuan Wu
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Guangdong Medical University, Zhanjiang, Guangdong 524023, P R China
Oncol Rep 37:465-473. 2017Placenta-specific protein 1 (Plac1), which is selectively expressed in the placental syncytiotrophoblast in adult normal tissues, plays an essential role in normal placental and embryonic development...
- PLAC1 is involved in human trophoblast syncytializationWen Lin Chang
College of Veterinary Medicine, Hunan Agricultural University, Changsha, China State Key Laboratory of Reproductive Biology, Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China Guangdong and Shenzhen Key Laboratory of Male Reproductive Medicine and Genetics, Institute of Urology, Peking University Shenzhen Hospital, Shenzhen PKUHKUST Medical Center, Shenzhen, China
Reprod Biol 16:218-224. 2016b>Placenta specific protein 1 (PLAC1) is thought to be important for murine and human placentation because of its abundant expression in placenta; however, the trophoblast subtypes that express PLAC1 at the fetomaternal interface and the ..
- Short-term incubation of bovine placentome sections as a tool to study xenobiotic mechanism of actionAnna Wojciechowska
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research, Polish Academy of Sciences, Tuwima 10, 10 747 Olsztyn, Poland
Reprod Biol 15:238-46. 2015..Moreover, we detected a decrease in the expression of placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) mRNA (an indicator of trophoblast proliferation) and an increase in the levels of keratin 8 (KRT8; a marker of ..
- Lentiviral Vector-Mediated Complementation Restored Fetal Viability but Not Placental Hyperplasia in Plac1-Deficient MiceMasanaga Muto
Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
Biol Reprod 94:6. 2016The X-linked Plac1 gene is maternally expressed in trophoblast cells during placentation, and its disruption causes placental hyperplasia and intrauterine growth restriction...
- Development of Non-Viral, Trophoblast-Specific Gene Delivery for Placental TherapyNoura Abd Ellah
James L Winkle College of Pharmacy, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, 45267, United States of America Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University, 71515, Assiut, Arab Republic of Egypt
PLoS ONE 10:e0140879. 2015..pHPMA-b-pDMAEMA) complexed to hIGF-1 plasmid DNA under the control of trophoblast-specific promoters (Cyp19a or PLAC1)...
- New tumour antigen PLAC1/CP1, a potentially useful prognostic marker and immunotherapy target for gastric adenocarcinomaFangfang Liu
Department of Pathology, Peking University People s Hospital, Beijing, China
J Clin Pathol 68:913-6. 2015To evaluate protein expression and clinical significance of PLAC1/CP1 antigen in primary gastric adenocarcinoma.
- Placenta-specific protein 1 is conserved throughout the Placentalia under purifying selectionEric J Devor
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, 3234 MERF, 375 Newton Road, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
ScientificWorldJournal 2014:537356. 2014..One factor that has been suggested as a crucial component of this process is placenta-specific protein 1 (PLAC1)...
- NCOA3 is a selective co-activator of estrogen receptor α-mediated transactivation of PLAC1 in MCF-7 breast cancer cellsMeike Wagner
Department of Internal Medicine III, Division of Translational and Experimental Oncology, University Medical Center, Johannes Gutenberg University, 55131 Mainz, Germany
BMC Cancer 13:570. 2013The placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) gene encodes a membrane-associated protein which is selectively expressed in the placental syncytiotrophoblast and in murine fetal tissues during embryonic development...
- Lower maternal PLAC1 mRNA in pregnancies complicated with vaginal bleeding (threatened abortion <20 weeks) and a surviving fetusAntonio Farina
Department of Histology, Embryology and Applied Biology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Clin Chem 51:224-7. 2005
- Plac1 (placenta-specific 1) is widely expressed during fetal development and is associated with a lethal form of hydrocephalusXiaoyuan Kong
Department of Pediatrics, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 97:571-7. 2013b>Plac1 is an X-linked gene essential for normal placental development. Plac1 ablation is associated with placentomegaly and intrauterine growth retardation. Additionally, Plac1-null mice exhibit reduced postnatal viability...
- T antigen transformation reveals Tp53/RB-dependent route to PLAC1 transcription activation in primary fibroblastsY Chen
Laboratory of Genetics, National Institute on Aging, Baltimore, MD, USA
Oncogenesis 2:e67. 2013b>PLAC1 (placenta-specific 1) is a gene that is placenta specific and transcribed very little, if at all, in any somatic tissue. It is nevertheless expressed in many cancer cell lines...
- PPARδ induces estrogen receptor-positive mammary neoplasia through an inflammatory and metabolic phenotype linked to mTOR activationHongyan Yuan
Department of Oncology and Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Cancer Res 73:4349-61. 2013..inflammatory, invasive, metabolic, and proliferative gene signature, including expression of the trophoblast gene, Plac1, beginning 1 week after GW501516 treatment, and remained elevated throughout tumorigenesis...
- MicroRNA-191, an estrogen-responsive microRNA, functions as an oncogenic regulator in human breast cancerNeha Nagpal
Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India
Carcinogenesis 34:1889-99. 2013..thereby contributing to estrogen-specific gene signature to regulate genes like ANXA1, PIWIL2, CASP4, ESR1/ESR2, PLAC1 and SOCS2 involved in breast cancer progression and migration...
- Identification of a novel HLA-A2-restricted cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitope from cancer-testis antigen PLAC1 in breast cancerWei Liu
Department of Bioengineering, Zhengzhou University, 100 Science Road, Zhengzhou, 450001, China
Amino Acids 42:2257-65. 2012..Among all the tumor antigens, the caner-testis (CT) antigens are the most widely studied and promising targets. PLAC1 (placenta-specific 1, CT92) was considered as a novel member of caner-testis antigen, which expressed in a wide ..
- Plac1 (placenta-specific 1) is essential for normal placental and embryonic developmentSuzanne M Jackman
Department of Pediatrics, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 79:564-72. 2012b>Plac1 is a recently identified, X-linked gene whose expression is restricted primarily to cells of the trophoblast lineage. It localizes to a chromosomal locus previously implicated in placental growth...
- MAGE-A3 is highly expressed in a subset of colorectal cancer patientsH M C Shantha Kumara
Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Department of Surgery, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY 10019, USA
Cancer Immun 12:16. 2012..We evaluated the expression of MAGE-A3, PLAC1, GAGE, and CTAG2 in a series of colorectal cancers (CRC)...
- Preliminary evidence for high anti-PLAC1 antibody levels in infertile patients with repeated unexplained implantation failureM Matteo
Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Foggia, Viale Pinto, 71100 Foggia, Italy
Placenta 34:335-9. 2013Placenta-specific1 (PLAC1) is a trophoblast-specific gene encoding for a protein that is highly expressed in human placenta, on the surface of the syncytiotrophoblast...
- Plasma mRNA concentrations of placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) and pregnancy associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A) are higher in early-onset than late-onset pre-eclampsiaMiho Kodama
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hiroshima Prefectural Hospital, Hiroshima, Japan
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 37:313-8. 2011..observed to increase in the maternal circulation in association with pre-eclampsia, including placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) and pregnancy associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A), which were previously proposed as predictive markers for pre-..
- The PLAC1 protein localizes to membranous compartments in the apical region of the syncytiotrophoblastMichael Fant
Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 74:922-9. 2007b>PLAC1 is a trophoblast-specific gene that maps to a locus on the X-chromosome important to placental development. We have previously shown that PLAC1 gene expression is linked to trophoblast differentiation...
- Staphylococcus aureus chromosomal mutation plaC1 amplifies plasmid pT181 by depressing synthesis of its negative-effector countertranscriptsS Iordanescu
Department of Plasmid Biology, Public Health Research Institute, New York, New York 10016
J Bacteriol 171:4831-5. 1989A Staphylococcus aureus chromosomal mutation, plaC1, which leads specifically to the amplification of plasmid pT181 has previously been described (S. Iordanescu, Plasmid 10:130-137, 1983)...
- Oosp1 encodes a novel mouse oocyte-secreted proteinC Yan
Department of Pathology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Genesis 31:105-10. 2001..OOSP1 shares amino acid identity with placental-specific protein 1 (PLAC1), a secreted protein expressed in the placenta and the ectoplacental cone. The Oosp1 mRNA is approximately 1...
- Expression profiling of placentomegaly associated with nuclear transplantation of mouse ES cellsHiroshi Suemizu
Developmental Genomics and Aging Section, Laboratory of Genetics, National Institute on Aging, NIH, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
Dev Biol 253:36-53. 2003..of oncogenes and growth promoting genes; (4) overexpression of genes involved in placental growth, such as Plac1; and (5) identification of many novel genes overexpressed in ES-derived NT mouse placentas, including Pitrm1, a ..
- Plac8 and Plac9, novel placental-enriched genes identified through microarray analysisCarlos Galaviz-Hernandez
Laboratory of Genetics, National Institute on Aging, NIH, Suite 3000, 333 Cassell Drive, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Gene 309:81-9. 2003..One, Plac1, strongly expressed in all trophoblast-derived cells in the placenta, has been described earlier (Genomics 68 (..
- Rapid clearance of mRNA for PLAC1 gene in maternal blood after deliveryManuela Concu
Institute of Histology and Human Embryology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Fetal Diagn Ther 20:27-30. 2005To evaluate (1) whether the presence of mRNA for the specific trophoblast gene PLAC1 in maternal whole blood is pregnancy-specific, and (2) whether delivery would result in the clearance of mRNA from maternal blood.
- Increased plasma mRNAs of placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) and glial cells-missing 1 (GCM1) in mothers with pre-eclampsiaNaoya Fujito
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan
Hiroshima J Med Sci 55:9-15. 2006..hPL) mRNAs as previously reported mRNAs and pregnancy associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A), placenta-specific 1 (PLAC1) and glial cells-missing 1 (GCM1) mRNAs, which have not been measured during the course of normal pregnancy...
- The PLAC1-homology region of the ZP domain is sufficient for protein polymerisationLuca Jovine
Brookdale Department of Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L, Levy Place, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
BMC Biochem 7:11. 2006..Recently, PLAC1, Oosp1-3, Papillote and CG16798 proteins were identified that share sequence homology with the N-terminal half of ..
- PLAC1 mRNA levels in maternal blood at induction of labor correlate negatively with induction-delivery intervalNicola Rizzo
Prenatal Medicine Unit, Embryology and Applied Biology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 132:177-81. 2007..using prostaglandin gel (dinoprostone gel), there is a relationship between the concentration of mRNA for the PLAC1 gene (a trophoblast-specific gene) in maternal blood and the time elapsed between the first gel administration and ..
- PLAC1 mRNA in maternal blood correlates with Doppler waveform in uterine arteries in normal pregnancies at the second and third trimesterAntonio Farina
Department of Histology and Medical Embryology, Division of Prenatal Medicine, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1075:130-6. 2006Doppler analysis of the uterine arteries is currently used for pre-eclampsia (PE) screening. PLAC1 is a trophoblast-specific gene, and it is known that in normal pregnancies, trophoblastic cells are released into the maternal circulation,..
- The Staphylococcus aureus chromosomal gene plaC, identified by mutations amplifying plasmid pT181, encodes a sigma factorR Basheer
Public Health Research Institute, New York, NY 10016
Nucleic Acids Res 19:4921-4. 1991The Staphylococcus aureus chromosomal gene plaC, identified by mutations such as plaC1 that lead to the amplification of plasmid pT181, has been cloned and sequenced...
- Cell-free mRNA concentrations of CRH, PLAC1, and selectin-P are increased in the plasma of pregnant women with preeclampsiaYuditiya Purwosunu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Showa University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Prenat Diagn 27:772-7. 2007To compare mRNA concentrations of corticotrophin-releasing hormone (CRH), placenta specific-1 (PLAC1), and selectin-P in preeclamptic and normal pregnancies.
- PLAC1, a trophoblast-specific cell surface protein, is expressed in a range of human tumors and elicits spontaneous antibody responsesWilson A Silva
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, New York Branch at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Cancer Immun 7:18. 2007..The gene with the most distinctive expression pattern was found to be PLAC1, which encodes a putative cell surface protein that is highly expressed in placenta, testis, cancer cell lines and ..
- The evolution, regulation, and function of placenta-specific genesSaara M Rawn
Department of Comparative Biology and Experimental Medicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, and the Graduate Program in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta T2N 4N1, Canada
Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 24:159-81. 2008A number of placenta-specific genes (e.g., Tpbp, Plac1, Syncytin, and retrotransposon-associated genes such as Peg10, Rtl1, Endothelin B receptor, Insl4, Leptin, Midline1, and Pleiotrophin), enhancer elements (e.g...
- Placenta-derived fetal specific mRNA is more readily detectable in maternal plasma than in whole bloodMacy M S Heung
Centre for Research into Circulating Fetal Nucleic Acids, Li Ka Shing Institute of Health Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China
PLoS ONE 4:e5858. 2009..We investigated fetal mRNA detection in maternal whole blood and determined if it offered advantages over maternal plasma analysis...
- Expression and serum immunoreactivity of developmentally restricted differentiation antigens in epithelial ovarian cancerNana E Tchabo
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
Cancer Immun 9:6. 2009Cancer-embryo antigens or developmentally restricted differentiation antigens (DRDAGs), such as PLAC1 (CT92) and developmental pluripotency associated-2 (DPPA2/CT100), are expressed in pluripotent embryonic cells...
- Characterization of pLAC1, a cryptic plasmid isolated from Lactobacillus acidipiscis and comparative analysis with its related plasmidsIoanna Areti Asteri
Department of Food Science and Technology, Agricultural University of Athens, Greece
Int J Food Microbiol 141:222-8. 2010The pLAC1 plasmid of Lactobacillus acidipiscis ACA-DC 1533, a strain isolated from traditional Kopanisti cheese, was characterised. Nucleotide sequence analysis revealed a circular molecule of 3478bp with a G+C content of 37.2%...
- [Expression of PLAC1/CP1 genes in primary colorectal carcinoma and its clinical significance]Fang Fang Liu
Department of Pathology, Peking University People s Hospital, Beijing 100044, China
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 39:810-3. 2010To study the expression and significance of PLAC1/CP1 genes in patients with primary colorectal carcinoma.
- The Role of PLAC1 in Placental GrowthMichael Fant; Fiscal Year: 2003..strengthened by a fetal growth retardation phenotype associated with X chromosome deletions in the region to which PLAC1 maps...
- PLAC1 in Placental DevelopmentMichael Fant; Fiscal Year: 2007..DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): The objective of this proposal is to determine the functional role of PLAC1, a novel trophoblast-specific and X-linked gene, in placental and fetal development...
- Primers for synthesizing full length cDNA clones and their usePatent Number: EP1396543-A2; Date:2004-03-10