Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PANE1
Description: centromere protein M
Alias: C22orf18, CENP-M, PANE1, centromere protein M, interphase centromere complex protein 39, proliferation-associated nuclear element protein 1
- Comprehensive analysis of the ICEN (Interphase Centromere Complex) components enriched in the CENP-A chromatin of human cellsHiroshi Izuta
Bioscience and Biotechnology Center, Nagoya University, Chikusa ku, Nagoya 464 8601, Japan
Genes Cells 11:673-84. 2006..These results suggest that the seven components of the ICEN complex are predominantly localized at the centromeres and are required for kinetochore function perhaps through or not through loading of CENP-H and hMis6 onto the centromere...
- The proliferation associated nuclear element (PANE1) is conserved between mammals and fish and preferentially expressed in activated lymphoid cellsBrian Bierie
Laboratory of Genetics and Physiology, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Building 8, Room 101, Bethesda, MD 20892 0822, USA
Gene Expr Patterns 4:389-95. 2004The proliferation associated nuclear element (PANE1) had been identified in a screen for genes activated in mouse mammary epithelium transformed by stabilized beta-catenin...
- Acquired resistance to metformin in breast cancer cells triggers transcriptome reprogramming toward a degradome-related metastatic stem-like profileCristina Oliveras-Ferraros
Metabolism and Cancer Group Translational Research Laboratory Catalan Institute of Oncology Girona ICO Girona Girona, Spain Molecular Oncology Girona Biomedical Research Institute IDIBGi Girona, Spain
Cell Cycle 13:1132-44. 2014....
- The pseudo GTPase CENP-M drives human kinetochore assemblyFederica Basilico
Department of Mechanistic Cell Biology, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, Germany Department of Experimental Oncology, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
elife 3:e02978. 2014..Our studies identify a single pathway having CENP-C as founder, and CENP-H/I/K/M and CENP-T/W as CENP-C-dependent followers.DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7554/eLife.02978.001. ..
- The CENP-T C-terminus is exclusively proximal to H3.1 and not to H3.2 or H3.3Christian Abendroth
Molecular Biology, Fritz Lipmann Institute, Beutenbergstr 11, D 07745 Jena, Germany
Int J Mol Sci 16:5839-63. 2015..1-containing centromeric nucleosome. They also indicate an exclusive position of H3.1 clearly distinct from H3.2, thus documenting a local, and potentially also functional, difference between H3.1 and H3.2...
- New loci associated with birth weight identify genetic links between intrauterine growth and adult height and metabolismMomoko Horikoshi
Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Nat Genet 45:76-82. 2013..Our findings highlight genetic links between fetal growth and postnatal growth and metabolism...
- Multicenter analyses demonstrate significant clinical effects of minor histocompatibility antigens on GvHD and GvL after HLA-matched related and unrelated hematopoietic stem cell transplantationEric Spierings
Laboratory for Translational Immunology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 19:1244-53. 2013..recipient DNA samples were genotyped for the minor H antigens HA-1, HA-2, HA-3, HA-8, HB-1, ACC-1, ACC-2, SP110, PANE1, UGT2B17, and HY...
- Minor H antigen matches and mismatches are equally distributed among recipients with or without complications after HLA identical sibling renal transplantationM P Dierselhuis
Department of Immunohematology and Blood Transfusion, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Tissue Antigens 82:312-6. 2013..and donor DNA samples were genotyped for the minor H antigens HA-1, HA-2, HA-3, HA-8, HB-1, ACC-1, ACC-2, SP110, PANE1, UGT2B17, C19Orf48, LB-ECGF-1, CTSH, LRH-1, LB-ADIR and HY...
- Identification of genes differentially expressed in mouse mammary epithelium transformed by an activated beta-cateninJean Pierre Renou
Laboratory of Genetics and Physiology, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Oncogene 22:4594-610. 2003..A new 20 kDa protein (PANE1) induced upon transdifferentiation was nuclear in nonconfluent cells and cytoplasmic in confluent or dividing ..
- The PANE1 gene encodes a novel human minor histocompatibility antigen that is selectively expressed in B-lymphoid cells and B-CLLAnthony G Brickner
Department of Medicine, Unviersity of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, PA, USA
Blood 107:3779-86. 2006..Here we report that an alternative transcript of the proliferation-associated nuclear element 1 (PANE1) gene encodes a novel human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-A(*)0301-restricted mHAg that is selectively expressed in B-..
- The human CENP-A centromeric nucleosome-associated complexDaniel R Foltz
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0670, USA
Nat Cell Biol 8:458-69. 2006..The CENP-A NAC is essential, as disruption of the complex causes errors of chromosome alignment and segregation that preclude cell survival despite continued centromere-derived mitotic checkpoint signalling...
- The CENP-H-I complex is required for the efficient incorporation of newly synthesized CENP-A into centromeresMasahiro Okada
Department of Molecular Genetics, National Institute of Genetics and The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Mishima, Shizuoka 411 8540, Japan
Nat Cell Biol 8:446-57. 2006....
- The histone deacetylase inhibitor LBH589 inhibits expression of mitotic genes causing G2/M arrest and cell death in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma cell linesMichael B Prystowsky
Department of Pathology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
J Pathol 218:467-77. 2009....
- Acceptor-photobleaching FRET analysis of core kinetochore and NAC proteins in living human cellsD Hellwig
Department of Molecular Biology, Leibniz Institute for Age Research, Fritz Lipmann Institute, Jena, Germany
Eur Biophys J 38:781-91. 2009..The data indicate that CENP-U is in close vicinity to CENP-I as well as to CENP-B and that CENP-M is close to CENP-T...
- Molecular characterization and association analysis of porcine PANE1 geneHonggang Huang
Key Laboratory for Farm Animal Genetic Resources and Utilization of Ministry of Agriculture of China, Institute of Animal Science, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 100193 Beijing, China
Mol Biol Rep 37:2571-7. 2010The proliferation associated nuclear element 1 (PANE1) is a novel gene that is involved in immune response besides its primary role in centromere assembly...
- The ABCs of CENPsMarinela Perpelescu
Department of Molecular Genetics, National Institute of Genetics and The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Mishima, Shizuoka, Japan
Chromosoma 120:425-46. 2011..This review presents discussion of the latest structural and functional data on CENP-A and CENPs from the CCAN as well as their interaction with the KMN network...
- A1 REGULATED LEUKOCYTE APOPTOSIS DURING INFLAMMATIONMichael Prystowsky; Fiscal Year: 2001..3) Protection of macrophages during inflammation is mediated by A1 and is vital for host defense. ..
- Proteomic analysis of head & neck squamous cell cancerMichael Prystowsky; Fiscal Year: 2005....