Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: OASIS
Description: cAMP responsive element binding protein 3 like 1
Alias: OASIS, cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 1, BBF-2 homolog, cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 1, old astrocyte specifically-induced substance
Publications196 found, 100 shown here
- OASIS is a transcriptional activator of CREB/ATF family with a transmembrane domainYoshihiro Omori
Laboratory of Genome Structure Analysis Human Genome Center, The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, 4 6 1 Shirokane dai, Minato ku, Tokyo 108 8639, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 293:470-7. 2002Murine OASIS is a putative CREB/ATF family transcription factor that is induced in gliosis, but its molecular role has not been determined...
- Comprehensive identification of human bZIP interactions with coiled-coil arraysJohn R S Newman
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Science 300:2097-101. 2003..Biophysical studies in solution support the relative binding strengths observed with the arrays. New associations provide insights into the circadian clock and the unfolded protein response...
- CREB4, a transmembrane bZip transcription factor and potential new substrate for regulation and cleavage by S1PJulie Stirling
Marie Curie Research Institute, Oxted RH8 0TL, United Kingdom
Mol Biol Cell 17:413-26. 2006..Here, we compare localization of ATF6-related bZip factors CREB4, CREB-H, Luman, and OASIS. These factors contain the defining features of a bZip domain, a predicted transmembrane domain and an adjacent ..
- The CrebA/Creb3-like transcription factors are major and direct regulators of secretory capacityRebecca M Fox
Department of Cell Biology, The Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Cell Biol 191:479-92. 2010..Finally, we found that the human CrebA orthologues, Creb3L1 and Creb3L2, have the ability to up-regulate the secretory pathway in nonsecretory cell types...
- The membrane-bound transcription factor CREB3L1 is activated in response to virus infection to inhibit proliferation of virus-infected cellsBray Denard
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Cell Host Microbe 10:65-74. 2011CREB3L1/OASIS is a cellular transcription factor synthesized as a membrane-bound precursor and activated by regulated intramembrane proteolysis in response to stimuli like ER stress...
- Activation of OASIS family, ER stress transducers, is dependent on its stabilizationS Kondo
Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Biomedical and Health Sciences, University of Hiroshima, Hiroshima 734 8553, Japan
Cell Death Differ 19:1939-49. 2012..BBF2 human homolog on chromosome 7 (BBF2H7) and old astrocyte specifically induced substance (OASIS), ER-resident transmembrane proteins, have recently been identified as novel ER stress ..
- Liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry method for simultaneous evaluation of activities of five cytochrome P450s using a five-drug cocktail and application to cytochrome P450 phenotyping studies in ratsShaoyu Zhang
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 871:78-89. 2008..Sample preparation was conducted with solid-phase extraction using Oasis HLB cartridges. The chromatography was performed using a C(18) column with mobile phase consisting of methanol/0...
- Simultaneous quantification of neutral and acidic pharmaceuticals and pesticides at the low-ng/l level in surface and waste waterS Ollers
Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology, Eawag, , Switzerland
J Chromatogr A 911:225-34. 2001..enrichment was achieved in one step with a newly developed solid-phase extraction procedure using the Waters Oasis HLB sorbent...
- Determination of phenolic and steroid endocrine disrupting compounds in environmental matricesAnastasia Arditsoglou
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Chemistry Department, Environmental Pollution Control Laboratory, 54124 Thessaloniki, Greece
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 15:228-36. 2008....
- Development of an ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry multi-residue sulfonamide method and its application to water, manure slurry, and soils from swine rearing facilitiesWeilin L Shelver
USDA ARS, Biosciences Research Laboratory, 1605 Albrecht Boulevard, Fargo, ND 58105, USA
J Chromatogr A 1217:1273-82. 2010..Sample cleanup for ground water and surface water included using solid phase extraction (SPE) using Oasis hydrophilic-lipophilic balance (HLB) cartridges...
- Bacterial diversity of a soil sample from Schirmacher Oasis, AntarcticaS Shivaji
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500 007, India
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 50:525-36. 2004The bacterial diversity of a soil sample collected in the vicinity of Lake Zub, Schirmacher Oasis, Antarctica, was determined both by establishing pure colonies of culturable bacteria and by cloning the total 16S rDNA of the soil and ..
- Comparison of capillary electrophoresis with HPLC for diagnosis of factitious hypoglycemiaR Paroni
Laboratory of Separative Techniques, IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele, 20132 Milano, Italy
Clin Chem 46:1773-80. 2000..The aim of this study was to evaluate the performance of capillary electrophoresis (CE) as a quantitative method for determination of chlorpropamide, tolbutamide, glipizide, gliclazide, and glibenclamide in serum...
- Sample preparation on polymeric solid phase extraction sorbents for liquid chromatographic-tandem mass spectrometric analysis of human whole blood--a study on a number of beta-agonists and beta-antagonistsMartin Josefsson
Department of Forensic Chemistry, National Board of Forensic Medicine, Artillerigatan 12, S 581 33 Linköping, Sweden
J Chromatogr A 1120:1-12. 2006..human blood samples were evaluated including protein precipitation (PP) and solid phase extraction (SPE) on Waters Oasis polymeric columns...
- Comparison of simplified methods for pesticide residue analysis. Use of large-volume injection in capillary gas chromatographyF J Lopez
Experimental Science Department, University Jaume I, Castello, Spain
J Chromatogr A 823:25-33. 1998..Manual and automated solid-phase extraction procedures using the well known C18 cartridges and the new Oasis HLB have been applied to groundwater samples (5-50 ml) spiked with 1 ng of each pesticide...
- Comparative study of a solid-phase extraction system coupled to capillary electrophoresis in the determination of haloacetic compounds in tap waterD Martinez
Departament de Química Analíltica i Química Orgànica, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain
J Chromatogr A 827:105-12. 1998..exchanger), LiChrolut EN (a highly crosslinked styrene-divinylbenzene), Envi-Carb (a graphitized carbon black) and Oasis HLB [a macroporous poly(divinylbenzene-co-N-vinylpyrrolidone) copolymer], for the solid-phase extraction (SPE) of ..
- Liquid chromatographic analysis of cinchona alkaloids in beveragesMasao Horie
Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health, Department of Food Safety, 3 24 1 Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 169 0073, Japan
J AOAC Int 89:1042-7. 2006..A beverage with an alcohol content of more than 10% was loaded onto an OASIS HLB solid-phase extraction cartridge, after it was adjusted to pH 10 with 28% ammonium hydroxide...
- Determination of trenbolone and zeranol in bovine muscle and liver by liquid chromatography-electrospray mass spectrometryM Hori
Saitama Prefectural Institute of Public Health, Urawa, Japan
J Chromatogr A 882:53-62. 2000..2% metaphosphoric acid-acetonitrile (6:4, v/v), and the extracts were cleaned up on a OASIS HLB (60 mg) cartridge. The recoveries of the hormones from bovine muscle fortified at 2 ng/g were 82.3-85...
- Pressurized liquid extraction and anticholinesterase activity-based thin-layer chromatography with bioautography of Amaryllidaceae alkaloidsTomasz Mroczek
Department of Pharmacognosy with Medicinal Plant Laboratory Unit, Medical University, 1 Chodźki St, 20 093 Lublin, Poland
Anal Chim Acta 633:188-96. 2009..Crude extracts were purified on Oasis MCX cartridges, and the alkaloids eluted with 80-100% recoveries using methanol-10% ammonia solution (3:1, v/v)...
- Glycolytic and chitinolytic activities of Phlebotomus papatasi (Diptera: Psychodidae) from diverse ecological habitatsRaymond L Jacobson
Department of Parasitology, The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, P O Box 12272, Jerusalem 91120, Israel
Folia Parasitol (Praha) 54:301-9. 2007..major infections. Phlebotomus papatasi originating from diverse ecological habitats ranging from an oasis to desert sites were colonized...
- Unique arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities uncovered in date palm plantations and surrounding desert habitats of Southern ArabiaMohamed N Al-Yahya'ei
Zurich Basel Plant Science Center, Institute of Botany, University of Basel, Hebelstrasse 1, 4056 Basel, Switzerland
Mycorrhiza 21:195-209. 2011..The plantations were managed traditionally in an oasis and according to conventional guidelines at an experimental station...
- Long-term oral anticoagulant therapy in patients with unstable angina or suspected non-Q-wave myocardial infarction: organization to assess strategies for ischemic syndromes (OASIS) pilot study resultsS S Anand
From the Preventive Cardiology and Therapeutics Program, Hamilton Civics Hospital Research Centre, and Division of Cardiology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
Circulation 98:1064-70. 1998..We studied the effects of long-term warfarin at 2 intensities in patients with AIS without ST elevation in 2 consecutive randomized controlled studies...
- Analytical strategy based on the use of liquid chromatography and gas chromatography with triple-quadrupole and time-of-flight MS analyzers for investigating organic contaminants in wastewaterE Pitarch
Research Institute for Pesticides and Water, University Jaume I, 12071 Castellon, Spain
Anal Bioanal Chem 397:2763-76. 2010..provided high chromatographic resolution and sensitivity and short analysis time, used sample extraction with Oasis HLB SPE cartridges and enabled the determination of 37 (more polar) pesticides...
- [Seroepidemiological study of malaria in the Algerian Sahara]E H Benzerroug
Service du Paludisme et des Maladies parasitaires, , El Biar, Alger,
Bull World Health Organ 69:713-23. 1991..by indirect immunofluorescence show prevalence of under 5% in the four successive surveys, whereas in HeÃ¯ha oasis over 50% of subjects over 30 years of age were found to be seropositive...
- Rapid determination of cyclamate in foods by solid-phase extraction and capillary electrophoresisMasao Horie
Department of Food Safety, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health, 3 24 1 Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 169 0073, Japan
J Chromatogr A 1154:423-8. 2007..1 mol/L hydrochloric acid. After the sample was centrifuged, 25 mL of supernatant was loaded into an Oasis HLB SPE cartridge...
- Comparison of turbulent-flow chromatography with automated solid-phase extraction in 96-well plates and liquid-liquid extraction used as plasma sample preparation techniques for liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryD Zimmer
Bayer AG, Preclinical Pharmacokinetics, Wuppertal, Germany
J Chromatogr A 854:23-35. 1999..performance and validation results were achieved using HTLC Turbo-C18 columns (Cohesive Technologies) and Oasis HLB extraction columns (Waters). One 96-well plate with 96 plasma samples is analyzed within 5...
- Comparison of commercial solid-phase extraction sorbents for the sample preparation of potato glycoalkaloidsT Väänänen
Department of Chemistry, Laboratory of Organic Chemistry, Helsinki, Finland
J Chromatogr A 869:301-5. 2000In this study five different commercial sorbents C18, SCX, CN, Certify and Oasis HLB were compared for the solid-phase extraction of potato glycoalkaloids...
- Solid-phase extraction of polar organophosphorous pesticides from aqueous samples with oxidized carbon nanotubesQuanlong Li
State Key Laboratory of Marine Environmental Science, Environmental Science Research Center, Xiamen University, Xiamen, 361005, PR China
J Environ Monit 11:439-44. 2009..The four cartridges obtained, together with a commercial Oasis HLB cartridge, were used to extract six polar organophosphorous pesticides (OPPs), i.e...
- Measurement of spinal mobility in ankylosing spondylitis: comparison of occiput-to-wall and tragus-to-wall distanceLiesbeth Heuft-Dorenbosch
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University Hospital Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Rheumatol 31:1779-84. 2004..To investigate if the tragus-to-wall distance (TWD) is more reliable compared to the occiput-to-wall distance (OWD) as a measurement for thoracic spine extension in patients with ankylosing spondylitis (AS)...
- Toward semantic interoperability in home health care: formally representing OASIS items for integration into a concept-oriented terminologyJeungok Choi
School of Nursing, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 12:410-7. 2005The authors aimed to (1) formally represent OASIS-B1 concepts using the Logical Observation Identifiers, Names, and Codes (LOINC) semantic structure; (2) demonstrate integration of OASIS-B1 concepts into a concept-oriented terminology, ..
- Determinants of hyperkyphosis in patients with ankylosing spondylitisD Vosse
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University Hospital Maastricht, PO Box 5800, 6202 AZ Maastricht, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 65:770-4. 2006..To determine clinical and radiographic determinants of hyperkyphosis in patients with ankylosing spondylitis...
- Monitoring of 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2'-deoxyguanosine in urine by high-performance liquid chromatography after pre-column derivatization with glyoxal reagentsMasatoki Katayama
Department of Functional Bioanalysis, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, 2 522 1, Noshio, Kiyose, Tokyo 204 8588, Japan
Biomed Chromatogr 20:800-5. 2006..Solid-phase extraction using an Oasis HLB cartridge avoided troublesome sample preparation steps, interference from charged species and frequent and ..
- A simplified protein precipitation/mixed-mode cation-exchange solid-phase extraction, followed by high-speed liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry, for the determination of a basic drug in human plasmaY J Xue
Preclinical Candidate Optimization, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Bristol Myers Squibb, New Brunswick, NJ 08903, USA
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 20:2660-8. 2006..After vortexing and centrifugation, the supernatants were directly loaded onto an unconditioned Oasis MCX microElution 96-well extraction plate, where the protonated drug was retained on the negatively charged ..
- Determination of trichothecenes in cereals and cereal-based products by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryV M T Lattanzio
Institute of Sciences of Food Production, 70126 Bari, Italy
Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess 25:320-30. 2008..A clean-up procedure, based on reversed phase SPE Oasis HLB columns, was used, allowing good recoveries for all studied trichothecenes...
- Patient perspectives: Tijuana cancer clinics in the post-NAFTA eraRalph W Moss
Cancer Communications, Inc, PO Box 1076, Lemont, PA 16851, USA
Integr Cancer Ther 4:65-86. 2005..Among the first clinics to be established were the Bio-Medical Center (Hoxsey therapy), Oasis of Hope (a Laetrile-oriented clinic), and a series of clinics affiliated with the Gerson diet therapy...
- Retention behaviour of some high-intensity sweeteners on different SPE sorbentsAgata Zygler
Gdansk University of Technology, Chemical Faculty, Department of Analytical Chemistry, ul G Narutowicza 11 12, 80 233 Gdansk, Poland
Talanta 82:1742-8. 2010..SPE cartridges, such as Chromabond C18ec, Strata-X RP, Bakerbond Octadecyl, Bakerbond SDB-1, Bakerbond SPE Phenyl, Oasis HLB, LiChrolut RP-18, Supelclean LC-18, Discovery DSC-18 and Zorbax C18 were tested in order to evaluate their ..
- Multi-residue analysis of drugs of abuse in wastewater and surface water by solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-positive electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometryDavid R Baker
University of Huddersfield, Department of Chemical and Biological Sciences, School of Applied Sciences, Queensgate, Huddersfield HD1 3DH, UK
J Chromatogr A 1218:1620-31. 2011..The method employed solid phase extraction with the usage of Oasis MCX sorbent and subsequent ultra performance liquid chromatography-positive electrospray ionisation tandem mass ..
- Comparison of several solid-phase extraction sorbents for continuous determination of amines in water by gas chromatography-mass spectrometryBeatriz Jurado-Sánchez
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Campus of Rabanales, University of Cordoba, E 14071 Cordoba, Spain
Talanta 79:613-20. 2009..A systematic overview is given of the advantages and disadvantages of several sorbents (LiChrolut EN, Oasis HLB, RP-C(18), graphitized carbon black, fullerenes and nanotubes) in the retention of amine compounds and based ..
- Solid-phase extraction of polar hydrophilic aromatic sulfonates followed by capillary zone electrophoresis-UV absorbance detection and ion-pair liquid chromatography-diode array UV detection and electrospray mass spectrometryR Loos
Department of Environmental Chemistry, IIQAB-CSIC, Barcelona, Spain
J Chromatogr A 890:225-37. 2000..LiChrolut EN from Merck, Isolute ENV+ from International Sorbent Technology, HR-P from Macherey-Nagel and the new Oasis HLB poly(divinylbenzene-co-N-vinylpyrrolidone) copolymer from Waters...
- Environmental control of schistosomiasis through community participation in a Moroccan oasisEline Boelee
International Water Management Institute, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Trop Med Int Health 9:997-1004. 2004Summary Akka oasis, in the province of Tata, southern Morocco, is one of the oldest foci of urinary schistosomiasis in Morocco where transmission is still taking place...
- In vivo efficacy of heated and non-heated humidifiers during nasal continuous positive airway pressure (nCPAP)-therapy for obstructive sleep apnoeaG H Wiest
Medical Department I, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Germany
Respir Med 94:364-8. 2000..New Zealand and HumidAire, ResMed Ltd., Australia) and two non-heated (Oasis and Humidifier, both from Respironics Inc., U.S.A.) passover humidifiers under steady-state conditions...
- Horse-mounted invaders from the Russo-Kazakh steppe or agricultural colonists from western Central Asia? A craniometric investigation of the Bronze Age settlement of XinjiangBrian E Hemphill
Department of Sociology and Anthropology, California State University at Bakersfield, Bakersfield, California 93311 1099, USA
Am J Phys Anthropol 124:199-222. 2004..These are the "steppe hypothesis" and the "Bactrian oasis hypothesis...
- Radiographic findings following two years of infliximab therapy in patients with ankylosing spondylitisDesiree van der Heijde
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 58:3063-70. 2008..To evaluate the effect of infliximab on progression of structural damage over 2 years in patients with ankylosing spondylitis (AS)...
- Efficacy and safety of fondaparinux versus enoxaparin in patients with acute coronary syndromes treated with glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors or thienopyridines: results from the OASIS 5 (Fifth Organization to Assess Strategies in Ischemic Syndromes) triaSanjit S Jolly
Department of Medicine, Hamilton Health Sciences, Population Health Research Institute, McMaster University, McMaster Clinic Room 630, Hamilton General Hospital, 237 Barton Street East, Hamilton, Ontario L8L 2X2, Canada
J Am Coll Cardiol 54:468-76. 2009..This study sought to evaluate the relative safety and efficacy of fondaparinux and enoxaparin in patients with acute coronary syndromes (ACS) treated with glycoprotein (GP) IIb/IIIa inhibitors or thienopyridines...
- Optimised separation procedures for the simultaneous assay of three plant hormones in liquid biofertilisersPanadda Tansupo
Department of Chemistry and Center of Excellence for Innovation in Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen 40002, Thailand
Phytochem Anal 21:157-62. 2010..This, in addition to increased awareness of organic farming, has generated considerable interest in the evaluation of renewable biofertilisers...
- Reflections about bizarre mummification practices on mummies at Egypt's Dakhleh oasis: a reviewArthur C Aufderheide
Paleobiology Laboratory, Department of Pathology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth 55812, USA
Anthropol Anz 67:385-90. 2009About 100 mummified human remains were excavated from the Dakhleh Oasis in Egypt's Western Desert. Of these, less than half were examined by dissection. These dated to the Late Ptolemaic and Roman Periods...
- Evaluation of a combined polymer system for use in relieving the symptoms of xerostomiaRuth A Corcoran
GlaxoSmithKline, Weybridge, UK
J Clin Dent 17:34-8. 2006....
- Subjective assessment of a new moisturizing mouth spray for the symptomatic relief of dry mouthSoha Shirodaria
GlaxoSmithKline, Weybridge, UK
J Clin Dent 17:45-51. 2006A randomized clinical trial (Study 1) and consumer usage test (Study 2) were conducted to evaluate the acceptability and efficacy of OASIS Mouth Moisturizing Spray in subjects experiencing dry mouth.
- Reconstructing infant weaning histories at Roman period Kellis, Egypt using stable isotope analysis of dentitionTosha L Dupras
Department of Anthropology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32816, USA
Am J Phys Anthropol 134:63-74. 2007..Previous investigations of infant weaning patterns at the Dakhleh Oasis, Egypt, relied on cross-sectional isotope data...
- West Nile virus-induced neuroinflammation: glial infection and capsid protein-mediated neurovirulenceGuido van Marle
Departments of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
J Virol 81:10933-49. 2007..of the protective astrocyte-specific endoplasmic reticulum stress sensor gene, OASIS (for old astrocyte specifically induced substance), was evident in WNVE patients compared to non-WNVE controls...
- Determination of paralytic shellfish poisoning toxins in Norwegian shellfish by liquid chromatography with fluorescence and tandem mass spectrometry detectionS J Sayfritz
Department of Food Safety and Infection Biology, Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, P O Box 8146 Dep, 0033, Oslo, Norway
Toxicon 52:330-40. 2008..The final extract solution was cleaned-up using a combination of Oasis HLB and Carbograph activated carbon SPE columns...
- Environmental engineering interventions to control the expansion of salty lakes and marshes in siwa oasisHesham M El-Naggar
Environmental Engineering, Environmental Health Department, High Institute of Public Health, Alexandria University, Egypt
J Egypt Public Health Assoc 85:223-45. 2010The main activity in Siwa Oasis society is the agriculture, it depends on the groundwater. The agricultural drainage water and the unused saline water of naturally flowing springs are poured into four main salty lakes...
- Seasonal patterns of growth, dehydrins and water-soluble carbohydrates in genotypes of Dactylis glomerata varying in summer dormancyF Volaire
Institut National de Recherche Agronomique, LEPSE, 2 place Viala, 34060 Montpellier, France
Ann Bot 95:981-90. 2005..the present work was to characterize summer dormancy and dehydration tolerance in two cultivars of Dactylis glomerata (dormant 'Kasbah', non-dormant 'Oasis') and their hybrid using physiological indicators associated with these traits.
- Comparison of different sorbent materials for on-line solid-phase extraction with liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry of phenolsR Wissiack
Institute of Analytical Chemistry, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
J Chromatogr A 896:159-70. 2000..Six different SPE materials (C18 HD, Polymer Labs PLRP-s, Hamilton PRP-1, Hysphere GP, Hysphere SH and Waters Oasis) were tested...
- Assessment of enthesitis in ankylosing spondylitisL Heuft-Dorenbosch
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University Hospital Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 62:127-32. 2003....
- Hippocampus and remote spatial memory in ratsRobert E Clark
Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Diego, California, USA
Hippocampus 15:260-72. 2005..following hippocampal lesions in three different tests of spatial memory: (1) the standard water maze; (2) the Oasis maze, a dry-land version of the water maze; and (3) the annular water maze, where training and testing occur ..
- Development of an ASAS-endorsed disease activity score (ASDAS) in patients with ankylosing spondylitisC Lukas
University Hospital and CAPHRI Research Institute, Maastricht 6202 AZ, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 68:18-24. 2009..To develop a new index for disease activity in ankylosing spondylitis (ASDAS) that is truthful, discriminative and feasible, and includes domains/items that are considered relevant by patients and doctors...
- Simultaneous determination and confirmation of chloramphenicol, thiamphenicol, florfenicol and florfenicol amine in chicken muscle by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometrySuxia Zhang
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100094, People s Republic of China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 875:399-404. 2008..Samples were extracted with basic ethyl acetate, defatted with hexane, and cleaned up on Oasis MCX cartridges...
- Early versus late initiation of negative pressure wound therapy: examining the impact on home care length of stayMona M Baharestani
East Tennessee State University, Center for Nursing Research, Johnson City, Tennessee 37614, USA
Ostomy Wound Manage 54:48-53. 2008..health care, a nonrandomized, retrospective analysis was performed on the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) information for home care patients with NPWT-treated Stage III or Stage IV pressure ulcers (N = 98) or surgical ..
- Fluoroquinolone antibiotics determination in piggeries environmental watersA Pena
Group of Bromatology CEF, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Coimbra, 3000 548, Coimbra, Portugal
J Environ Monit 12:642-6. 2010..Water samples were acidified before being percolated through Oasis HLB cartridges or through a tandem system consisting of strong anion-exchange and Oasis HLB cartridges...
- Fondaparinux: a pharmacoeconomic review of its use in the management of non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromeKate McKeage
Adis, a Wolters Kluwer Business, Auckland, New Zealand
Pharmacoeconomics 28:687-98. 2010..In OASIS-5, a large pivotal trial in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome (NSTE-ACS), ..
- Universal approach for mesofluidic handling of bead suspensions in lab-on-valve formatHugo M Oliveira
REQUIMTE, Departamento de Quimica, Faculdade de Farmacia, Universidade do Porto, Rua Anibal Cunha, 164, 4099 030 Porto, Portugal
Talanta 84:846-52. 2011..protocols were applied to four commercial reversed-phase sorbent materials with different sorptive surfaces: Oasis HLB, SupelMIP β-receptors, Lichrolut EN and Discovery DSC-MCAX, and the mass of sorbent packed in each ..
- Simultaneous determination of parabens, triclosan and triclocarban in water by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometryIria González-Mariño
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Sciences, IIAA Institute for Food Analysis and Research, University of Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 23:1756-66. 2009..Prior to LC/MS/MS, analytes are preconcentrated by solid-phase extraction (SPE) on Oasis HLB (60 mg) cartridges at natural sample pH and subsequently eluted with 4 mL of methanol...
- Determination of multi-class pesticides in wines by solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryAnastasios Economou
General Chemical State Laboratory, Pesticide Residues Laboratory, 16 An Tsocha Street, 115 21 Athens, Greece
J Chromatogr A 1216:5856-67. 2009..The proposed method makes use of a solid-phase extraction (SPE) procedure with Oasis HLB cartridges that combines isolation of the pesticides and sample clean-up in a single step...
- Sensitive method for the determination of the antiarrhythmic drug detajmium in serum by solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorimetric detectionR Oertel
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, Technical University Dresden, Germany
J Chromatogr A 846:217-22. 1999..5) and the extraction of detajmium and ajmaline, which was used as an internal standard, was carried out with Oasis cartridges (Waters). The chromatographic separation was performed on a RP18 column...
- Determination of sulfonated azo dyes in river water samples by capillary zone electrophoresisM Pérez-Urquiza
Departament de Quimica Analitica, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain
J Chromatogr A 883:277-83. 2000..53 microg/ml. Spiked river water samples (100 ml), containing different concentration levels (0.025-0.150 microg/ml) of the dyes were analyzed after acidification (pH 3) and pre-concentration in disposable SPE Oasis HLB, 1 ml cartridges.
- Determination of phenoxyalkanoic acids and other herbicides at the ng/ml level in water by solid-phase extraction with poly(divinylbenzene-co-N-vinylpyrrolidone) sorbent and high-performance liquid chromatography--diode-array detectionM Peruzzi
ARPAT, Dipartimento Provinciale di Firenze, Italy
J Chromatogr A 867:169-75. 2000..5 ng/ml using solid-phase extraction (SPE) and HPLC-DAD. Different SPE materials (RP-C18, ENV+, ENV+-C8, SAX and Oasis HLB) were tested...
- Roles of the Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Transducer OASIS in Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal LigamentYu Chen
Department of Spine Surgery, Changzheng Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China
Clin Spine Surg . 2016..Vitro molecular research on the posterior longitudinal ligament fibroblasts...
- Cribra orbitalia in two temporally disjunct population samples from the Dakhleh Oasis, EgyptS I Fairgrieve
Anthropology Program and Department of Biology, Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada P3E 2C6
Am J Phys Anthropol 111:319-31. 2000..stress, occurs in 67% (n = 296) of the pre-Roman (n = 153) and Roman (n = 143) period crania from the Dakhleh Oasis, Egypt...
- Comparison of SPE and fast LC to eliminate mass spectrometric matrix effects from microsomal incubation productsJoanna J Zheng
Department of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, The DuPont Pharmaceuticals Company, Stine Haskell Research Center, PO Box 30, Newark, DE 19714, USA
J Pharm Biomed Anal 28:279-85. 2002..A much smaller average matrix effect was observed when samples were prepared using a Waters Oasis HLB 96-well SPE...
- Determination of reboxetine, a recent antidepressant drug, in human plasma by means of two high-performance liquid chromatography methodsMaria Augusta Ragg
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Bologna, Italy
J Chromatogr A 949:23-33. 2002..sample pretreatment of human plasma samples has been implemented by means of solid-phase extraction (SPE) on Oasis HLB (hydrophilic-lipophilic balance) cartridges with very high extraction yields (>95%)...
- Liquid chromatography-fluorescence detection for simultaneous analysis of sulfonamide residues in honeyGuo Fang Pang
Qinhuangdao Entry Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, 39 Haibin Rd, PC 066002, Qinhuangdao, Hebei, P R China
Anal Bioanal Chem 376:534-41. 2003..by use of two solid-phase extraction (SPE) cartridges-an aromatic sulfonic cation-exchange cartridge and an Oasis HLB cartridge...
- Study on the oasis corridor landscape in the arid regions based on RS and GIS methods--application of Jinta Oasis, ChinaMing guo Ma
The State Key Laboratory of Frozen Soil Engineering, CAEERI, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou 730000, China
J Environ Sci (China) 15:193-8. 2003The study on the oasis corridor landsape is a new hotspot in the ecological environment research in the arid regions. In oasis, main corridor landscape types include river, ditch, shelterbelt and road...
- High-performance liquid chromatographic determination of quercetin in human plasma and urine utilizing solid-phase extraction and ultraviolet detectionKazuo Ishii
Kyorin University, School of Health Sciences, 476 Miyasita, Hachioji, 19486 Tokyo 19486, Japan
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 794:49-56. 2003..Solid-phase extraction was performed on an Oasis HLB cartridge (>95% recovery). The HPLC assay was carried out using a Luna ODS-2 column (150 x 2.1 mm I.D...
- High-throughput pharmacokinetics screen of VLA-4 antagonists by LC/MS/MS coupled with automated solid-phase extraction sample preparationXinchun S Tong
Basic Chemistry, Merck Research Laboratory, Merck and Co Inc, P O Box 2000, RY800 B205, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
J Pharm Biomed Anal 35:867-77. 2004..samples, addition of standard and internal standard solutions, performing solid-phase extraction (SPE) on Waters OASIS 96-well plates...
- [Functions of different cultivation modes in oasis agriculture on soil wind erosion control and soil moisture conservation]Peixi Su
Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou 730000, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 15:1536-40. 2004..8-6.0 million tons per year, which was higher than that of sandy desert in the same region. In the Hexi Corridor region, the suspended dust amount produced from 1 hm2 farmland was equivalent to that of 1.5 hm2 desert...
- Pressure ulcer prevalence and the role of negative pressure wound therapy in home health quality outcomesTina Schwien
Outcome Concept Systems, Inc, 1818 East Mercer Street, Seattle, WA 98112, USA
Ostomy Wound Manage 51:47-60. 2005..Data from 1.94 million OASIS start-of-care assessments in 2003 and 2004 were evaluated to estimate pressure ulcer prevalence and a ..
- Quantitative determination of benzalkonium chloride in treated wood by solid-phase extraction followed by liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detectionTeruhisa Miyauchi
Hokkaido Forest Products Research Institute, Wood Preservation Section, Asahikawa, Japan
J Chromatogr A 1095:74-80. 2005..of each species, except western hemlock, interfered with quantitative determination of BAC, but SPE with an Oasis MCX cartridge was effective in preventing this...
- Low-grade fibromyxoid sarcoma arising in the big toeTomomi Kusumi
Department of Pathology, Hirosaki University School of Medicine, Hirosaki, Japan
Pathol Int 55:802-6. 2005..LGFMS may become more common with time, and unique cases may accumulate...
- Determination of a potent non-competitive AMPA receptor antagonist in rat brainM Rizzo
Dipartimento di Scienze Farmacobiologiche, Universita Magna Graecia di Catanzaro, Viale Europa, località Germaneto, 89100 Catanzaro, Italy
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 850:161-7. 2007..in the brain after extraction based on a polymeric matrix with a high hydrophilic-lipophilic balance, using Oasis cartridges...
- Development and validation of a high-performance liquid chromatographic assay for the determination of fluconazole in human whole blood using solid phase extractionShimin Zhang
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15261, USA
Ther Drug Monit 30:314-9. 2008..Whole blood samples were processed by a solid phase extraction procedure using an Oasis HLB extraction cartridge before chromatography. Phenacetin was used as the internal standard...
- Ultra performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry performance evaluation for analysis of antibiotics in natural watersFatima Tamtam
Laboratoire Hydrologie et Environnement, EPHE, UMR Sisyphe 7619, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, 4 place Jussieu, BC 105, 75252, Paris Cedex, France
Anal Bioanal Chem 393:1709-18. 2009..1 mm), was achieved within 10 min time. Water samples were adjusted to pH 7 and extracted using Oasis hydrophilic-lipophilic balance (HLB) solid phase extraction cartridges...
- Simultaneous ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry determination of amphetamine and amphetamine-like stimulants, cocaine and its metabolites, and a cannabis metabolite in surface water and urban wastewaterLubertus Bijlsma
Research Institute for Pesticides and Water, University Jaume I, Castellon, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1216:3078-89. 2009..The sample pre-treatment consisted of a solid-phase extraction using Oasis MCX cartridges...
- Highly efficient, selective and sensitive molecular screening of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors of natural origin by solid-phase extraction-liquid chromatography/electrospray ionisation-octopole-orthogonal acceleration time-of-flight-mass spectrometry anTomasz Mroczek
Department of Pharmacognosy with Medicinal Plant Laboratory Unit, Lublin, Poland
J Chromatogr A 1216:2519-28. 2009..liquid extraction (PLE) of plant materials followed by highly selective solid-phase extraction (SPE) using Oasis HLB cartridges...
- Determination of arotinoid acid in human plasma by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryPan Deng
Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 646 Songtao Road, Shanghai 201203, PR China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 877:2983-8. 2009..and the internal standard (IS), acitretin, were extracted from plasma samples using solid phase extraction with Oasis HLB cartridges. Chromatographic separation was achieved on a Zorbax Extend C(18) column (150mmx4.6mm, i.d...
- Effects of the bisphosphonate risedronate on osteopenia in OASIS-deficient miceHiroshi Sekiya
Division of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki, 5200 Kihara, Kiyotake, Miyazaki, 889 1692, Japan
J Bone Miner Metab 28:384-94. 2010..b>Old astrocyte specifically induced substance (OASIS), a novel type of ER stress transducer, is a basic leucine zipper transcription factor ..
- [Estimation of sparse vegetation coverage in arid region based on hyperspectral mixed pixel decomposition]Xiao Song Li
Institute of Forest Resource Information Techniques, Chinese Academy of Forestry, Beijing 100091, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 21:152-8. 2010..sparse vegetation spectra were taken as endmembers, and the sparse vegetation coverage (< 40%) in Minqin oasis-desert transitional zone of Gansu Province was estimated by using fully constrained linear spectral mixture model (..
- [The zoological garden of Amsterdam Natura Artis Magistra during world War II]Maarten Th Frankenhuis
Natura Artis Magistra, Voorzitter Raad van Advies Zodiac Zoos
Argos . 2009..And also for hundreds of thousands people of Amsterdam who found in their zoological garden an oasis of relaxation in a town full of threat and violence.
- Determination of synthetic phenolic antioxidants and their metabolites in water samples by downscaled solid-phase extraction, silylation and gas chromatography-mass spectrometryRosario Rodil
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Sciences, IIAA Institute for Food Analysis and Research, University of Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1217:6428-35. 2010..This was achieved by a miniaturised solid-phase extraction (SPE) with 10mg Oasis HLB cartridges, which allow to achieve a concentration factor of 200, reducing organic solvent wastes (1 mL of ..
- Accumulation and distribution of cadmium and lead in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) grown in contaminated soils from the oasis, north-west ChinaZhao Wei Wang
Key Laboratory of Western China s Environmental Systems of the Ministry of Education MOE and College of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou 730000, China
J Sci Food Agric 91:377-84. 2011..distribution of cadmium (Cd) and lead (Pb) in wheat plants cultivated in arid soils spiked with different doses of heavy metal, as well as bioavailability of these metals in the contaminated arid soils from the oasis, north-west China.
- Characterization and identification of pradimicin analogs from Actinomadura hibisca using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryJe Won Park
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Institute of Biomolecule Reconstruction, Sun Moon University, Chungnam, South Korea
J Chromatogr A 1218:2284-91. 2011..Solid-phase extraction (SPE) cleanup using an OASIS HLB cartridge was a simple and reliable tool for the extraction of PRs from a fermentation broth...
- OASIS: an assessment tool of epidemiological surveillance systems in animal health and food safetyP Hendrikx
French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health Safety ANSES, Scientific Direction of Laboratories, Lyon, France
Epidemiol Infect 139:1486-96. 2011..Output 2 is a histogram representing the quality of eight critical control points. Output 3 is a radar chart representing the level reached by ten system attributes. This tool was applied on five surveillance networks...
- A sensitive and selective method for the determination of flumorph residues in vegetables and fruits by HPLC-ESI-MS/MSYansong Wang
College of Sciences, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110004, China
Talanta 86:221-6. 2011..Flumorph and I.S. were extracted with ethyl acetate and preconcentrated by Oasis HLB cartridge...
- A microbial oasis in the hypersaline Atacama subsurface discovered by a life detector chip: implications for the search for life on MarsVictor Parro
Department of Molecular Evolution, Centro de Astrobiología INTA CSIC, Madrid, Spain
Astrobiology 11:969-96. 2011..The performance demonstrated by our LDChip300 validates this technology for planetary exploration, particularly for the search for life on Mars...
- Registration of images with varying topology using embedded mapsXiaoxing Li
GE Global Research, Niskayuna, NY 12309, USA E mail
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 31:749-65. 2012..Multiple sets of experiments are conducted on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with lesions from OASIS and ADNI datasets. These images are registered to either a brain template or images of healthy individuals...
- A novel LC-MS/MS method for simultaneous quantification of tenofovir and lamivudine in human plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic studyMurali Krishna Matta
University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India
Biomed Chromatogr 26:1202-9. 2012..The analytes were extracted from plasma by solid-phase extraction technique using an Oasis HLB cartridge...
- [Assessment of shallow groundwater nitrate concentrations in typical terrestrial ecosystems of Chinese Ecosystem Research Network (CERN) during 2004-2009]Zhi Wei Xu
Key Laboratory of Ecosystem Network Observation and Modeling, Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 32:2827-33. 2011..85 mg x L(-1) +/- 0.42 mg x L(-1)), desert (oasis) (3.72 mg x L(-1) +/- 0.42 mg x L(-1)) and urban ecosystems (3.77 mg x L(-1) 0.51 mg x L(-1)) than in the grass (1...
- Solid-phase extraction combined with large volume injection-programmable temperature vaporization-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the multiresidue determination of priority and emerging organic pollutants in wastewaterE Bizkarguenaga
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Technology, University of the Basque Country UPV EHU, PK 644, 48080 Bilbao, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1247:104-17. 2012..Different solid phase extraction (SPE) variables such as the nature of the solid phase (Oasis-HLC, C18 and Lichrolut), the sample volume, the addition of MeOH and NaCl, the pH of the water phase and the ..
- [Determination of virginiamycin M1 and S1 residues in livestock and poultry products by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry]Yuanjin Qiu
Fujian Entry Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, Fuzhou 350001, China
Se Pu 30:463-7. 2012..01 mol/L ammonium dihydrogen phosphate solution, then purified and concentrated on an Oasis HLB cartridge...
- Satellite-based studies on large-scale vegetation changes in ChinaXia Zhao
State Key Laboratory of Vegetation and Environmental Change, Institute of Botany, The Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100093, China
J Integr Plant Biol 54:713-28. 2012..vegetated areas increased in arid and semi-arid regions because of increased vegetation activity in grassland and oasis areas...
- Outreach and support in south London (OASIS), 2001-2011: ten years of early diagnosis and treatment for young individuals at high clinical risk for psychosisP Fusar-Poli
Department of Psychosis Studies P063, King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, SE58AF London
Eur Psychiatry 28:315-26. 2013..An increasing number of new services have been established in Europe and in the world. The OASIS team has become an established model where clinical practice and research are fully integrated in the field of ..
- Simultaneous analysis of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and estrogenic hormones in water and wastewater samples using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and gas chromatography with electron capture detectionNatalia Migowska
Institute for Environmental and Human Health Protection, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Gdansk, Sobieskiego 18 19, 80 952 Gdansk, Poland
Sci Total Environ 441:77-88. 2012..Optimization of the solid phase extraction procedure (SPE) confirmed that the application of Oasis HLB cartridges, the acidification of loading samples to pH2 and the use of methanol as eluent gave the best ..
- Qinghua Sun; Fiscal Year: 2015..a whole body exposure system "Ohio's Air Pollution Exposure System for the Interrogation of Systemic Effects (OASIS)-1" up to 24 weeks...
- Air Pollution on Adiposity and Vascular Dysfunction: White or Brown Matters?Qinghua Sun; Fiscal Year: 2010..in a whole body exposure system Ohios Air Pollution Exposure System for the Interrogation of Systemic Effects (OASIS)-1 up to 24 weeks...
- Jingjing Shang; Fiscal Year: 2014..The proposed study will address this challenge by using the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) national home care dataset that measures patient socio-demographics, environmental factors, support systems, ..
- Understanding Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Outcomes of Medicare Home Health CJOAN DAVITT; Fiscal Year: 2010..This mixed methods study will combine data from the Outcome Assessment Information Set (OASIS), Home Health Agency Standard Analytical File (HHASAF), Provider of Services (POS) file, census, and Area Resource ..
- Home Care Outcomes of Expanded Home Health Aide RolesCatherine Kelleher; Fiscal Year: 2006..Patient baseline/outcome data will be obtained via OASIS, a standardized HHC clinical/demographic data set collected routinely for HHC patients, other agency clinical, ..
- Testing a Model of Quality Care in Home HealthMary Lynn; Fiscal Year: 2006..the need for a uniform, standardized data set that could be used to evaluate the attainment of specific outcomes, OASIS, a structured assessment tool completed by a nurse 3 or 4 times, as relevant, for each patient was developed...
- Evaluating home care nursing outcomes with OASIS and NOCJulia Stocker; Fiscal Year: 2003..of this study is to explore the sensitivity and responsiveness of the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) and the Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) in measuring differences in outcomes of heart disease patients who ..
- Roslyn R Isseroff; Fiscal Year: 2016..extracellular bilayered matrix containing living keratinocytes and fibroblasts), standard of care plus Oasis(R) (Healthpoint, Ltd...
- Jin Ye; Fiscal Year: 2014..If these specific aims are achieved, we will have contributed novel information that will significantly enhance our understanding of the innate immune response. This new knowledge may reveal novel drug targets to treat HCV infection. ..
- Older Adult Safety in Surgery (OASIS)Alok Kapoor; Fiscal Year: 2012..The proposal, entitled "Older Adult Safety in Surgery (OASIS)" focuses on identifying optimal perioperative injury prevention strategies in older adults with a single and co-..
- OASIS to identify and analyze natural product biosynthesisMichael D Burkart; Fiscal Year: 2013..laboratory has recently developed a proteomic platform, called an orthogonal active site identification system (OASIS), for identifying and quantifying natural product synthase enzymes...
- H Ralph Rawls; Fiscal Year: 2016..dental restorative based on an Oxirane/Acrylate interpenetrating network System (OASys, pronounced Oasis)...
- Drosophila salivary gland, a model for studying the molecular basis of secretionREBECCA MARIE FOX; Fiscal Year: 2012....
- Diana O Perkins; Fiscal Year: 2015..In 2005, we established the University of North Carolina Outreach and Support Intervention Services (OASIS), one of the first US clinical programs specializing in treatment of a first episode of psychosis...
- Chau Trinh-Shevrin; Fiscal Year: 2016..There are two main research projects proposed for this application. The OASIS Project is focused on developing and implementing a culturally-appropriate faith-based intervention to reduce ..
- Market Competition and the Quality of Home Health ServicesDANIEL E POLSKY; Fiscal Year: 2010..The file will be created from Medicare and OASIS data by linking Medicare claims for hospitals to the home health agency claim and OASIS data for those patients ..
- Development of the Post Acute Care Supplement (PACS) Research FilesThomas E MaCurdy; Fiscal Year: 2010..care, the Minimum Data Set (MDS), which covers nursing homes, and the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS), which covers home health care...
- Archiving and Dissemination of NLTCS Medicaid DataP J ERIC STALLARD; Fiscal Year: 2012..e., the 2004-2009 MDS and OASIS files, and the 2004-2007 MAX files) linked to the NLTCS sample for all participants who were alive anytime in the ..
- Re-hospitalization predictors in telehomecare older adults with heart failure,Youjeong Kang; Fiscal Year: 2013..Using the OASIS-C dataset of approximately 1200 patients, this study will identify the patient characteristics that best predict ..
- Creating Research Files from CMS Data for Integration with Survey DataThomas MaCurdy; Fiscal Year: 2012..Long-term Care Minimum Data Set (MDS) and for home health patients in the Outcomes and Assessment Instrument Set (OASIS)...
- HIV Risk Reduction for Drug Dependent Black MenLarry Gant; Fiscal Year: 2005..We will conduct this phase with 80 men recruited from the Oasis site of Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries (DRMM)...
- HCV Treatment of IDUs after Buprenorphine StabilizationDiana Sylvestre; Fiscal Year: 2004..For the past several years, Dr. Sylvestre and her colleagues at OASIS (Organization to Achieve Solutions in Substance-Abuse) have successfully treated nearly 100 methadone patients for ..
- PREVENTING CVD IN CHILDREN-AN INTERGENERATIONAL APPROACHDebra Haire Joshu; Fiscal Year: 2003..and Healthy People 2000 Guidelines and is implemented through the Older Adult Services and Information Systems (OASIS) Intergenerational Tutoring Program, a community-based organization for older adults...
- Metabolism of Carcinogens and Drugs by Human P450sF Guengerich; Fiscal Year: 2005..The proposed plans are based on the working central hypothesis, developed on the oasis of the literature in the field and our own experience, that rate-limiting steps for mammalian P450s differ among ..
- RESOURCE USE AND PATIENT OUTCOMES IN MEDICARE HOME CARERichard Fortinsky; Fiscal Year: 2006..Results will help provide useful scientific evidence to Medicare home care agency decision makers in the PPS and OBQI eras. ..
- Cancer-Related Disparities in the Elderly PopulationSiran Koroukian; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Proactive Primary Dementia CareRichard H Fortinsky; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Effect of home care agency providers and visits of heart failure patient outcomesElizabeth Madigan; Fiscal Year: 2008..The study employs a large data base design linking home health care clinical data (OASIS) with claims data (home health and hospital), county level (numbers of nursing homes, home health care agencies, ..
- In-Home Caregiving and Use of Medical ServicesJennifer Wolff; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- LATE LIFE DEPRESSION IN MEDICAL HOMECAREMartha Bruce; Fiscal Year: 2001..Additional information will come from informants, homecare nurses, and homecare records. ..
- HAPTOTACTIC REPAIR OF THE MENISCUSCAHIR MCDEVITT; Fiscal Year: 2002..These studies will determine whether exogenous haptotactic factors promote cell recruitment and matrix synthesis to and within meniscal wounds in vitro. ..
- Oncology Depression Program--Latinas with CancerKathleen Ell; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- SPIRAL OF DEPRESSION AND DISABILITY IN LATE LIFEMartha Bruce; Fiscal Year: 2002..Second, it will identify potential avenues for effective intervention into these relationships in high risk populations. ..
- BAG-75: UNIQUE MARKER OF PRIMARY BONE FORMATIONJEFFREY GORSKI; Fiscal Year: 2003..Stimulation of appositional formation by lamellar bone would not be expected to have the same effect. These future functional studies require determination of the BAG-75 cDNA sequence. ..
- Interdisciplinary Understanding of Online ServicesPamela Whitten; Fiscal Year: 2004..The two-day conference will be held during the last week of January 2004 in Tampa, Florida. ..
- Improving Patient Adherence to Cancer TreatmentKathleen Ell; Fiscal Year: 2004..5 IMPAACT intervention effects will be mediated by changes in targets of the components of the intervention, viz., strengthened intentions, reduced emotional barriers particularly depression, and reduced practical and system barriers. ..
- IP-RISP: Treatment of Late Life Depression in Home CareMartha Bruce; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Mitotic Checkpoint & Genomic Stability in Ovarian CancerDong Yan Jin; Fiscal Year: 2006..Further elucidation of the causative roles of checkpoint defects for drug resistance will reveal novel strategies for combination therapy. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Vector-Borne Disease Control in Urban Environments (RMI)John C Beier; Fiscal Year: 2006..A major outcome will include new testable interdisciplinary approaches for controlling vector-borne diseases in urban environments. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Patient Preference in Primary Care Depression TreatmentPatrick Raue; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Multifaceted Depression Diabetes Program for HispanicsKathleen Ell; Fiscal Year: 2008..e., diet, exercise, checking blood glucose, and taking diabetic medication), decreased HbA1c levels and diabetes symptoms; and c) will improve function and satisfaction with diabetic and depression care vs. UC. ..
- Multifaceted Oncology Depression Program for LatinosKathleen Ell; Fiscal Year: 2007..UC. Secondary questions include what is the effect of MODP on symptoms such as pain and fatigue and functional impairment from these symptoms. ..
- Enhancement and Dissemination of ART: An Automatic Registration ToolboxBabak Ardekani; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Multiscale studies of HIV infection and treatmentTom Chou; Fiscal Year: 2008..The proposed research represents a systematic, quantitative approach to the basic study of HIV-receptor/coreceptor interactions, and will potentially aid in optimizing drug treatments and gene therapies. ..
- MINERALIZATION OF PRIMARY BONEJEFFREY GORSKI; Fiscal Year: 2008..Results of this work should better define the differences between primariy and lamellar bone, as well as aid in the diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis and atherosclerosis. ..