Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MYF6
Description: myogenic factor 6
Alias: CNM3, MRF4, bHLHc4, myf-6, myogenic factor 6, class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 4, muscle-specific regulatory factor 4, myogenic factor 6 (herculin)
Publications211 found, 100 shown here
- The effects of age and hindlimb supension on the levels of expression of the myogenic regulatory factors MyoD and myogenin in rat fast and slow skeletal musclesS E Alway
Division of Exercise Physiology, Robert C Byrd Health Science Center, West Virginia School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV 26506 9227, USA
Exp Physiol 86:509-17. 2001..05), but MyoD protein and mRNA levels were not changed. MRF4 levels were not affected by ageing in either muscle...
- Effect of genetic selection on MyoD and myogenin expression in turkeys with different growth ratesC Liu
Department of Animal Sciences, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, The Ohio State University, Wooster, Ohio 44691, USA
Poult Sci 84:376-84. 2005..requires the ordered expression of specific myogenic regulatory factors, which include MyoD, Myf5, myogenin, and MRF4. The MyoD and Mrf5 factors are required for the determination of myoblasts, whereas myogenin and MRF4 play a ..
- MyoD expression marks the onset of skeletal myogenesis in Myf-5 mutant miceT Braun
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Braunschweig, FRG
Development 120:3083-92. 1994..In contrast to somites in wild-type embryos, no expression of myogenin and Myf-6 (MRF4), or any other myotomal markers was detected in mutant animals at E9.0 and E10...
- Identification of a critical control element directing expression of the muscle-specific transcription factor MRF4 in the mouse embryoMarina Fomin
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Technical University of Braunschweig, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Dev Biol 272:498-509. 2004..muscle development in the vertebrate embryo critically depends on the myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs) including MRF4 and Myf5...
- S. macrurus myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs) induce mammalian skeletal muscle differentiation; evidence for functional conservation of MRFsHyun Jung Kim
Department of Biology, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, 88003, USA
Int J Dev Biol 53:993-1002. 2009..Electrocytes express the myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs) MyoD, myogenin, Myf5 and MRF4 despite their incomplete muscle phenotype. Although S...
- The expression of Myf5 in the developing mouse embryo is controlled by discrete and dispersed enhancers specific for particular populations of skeletal muscle precursorsD Summerbell
Division of Eukaryotic Molecular Genetics, MRC National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London, NW7 1AA, UK
Development 127:3745-57. 2000..is controlled by a transcriptional cascade that includes the four myogenic regulatory factors Myf5, Myogenin, MRF4 and MyoD...
- Developmental patterns in the expression of Myf5, MyoD, myogenin, and MRF4 during myogenesisD Montarras
Institut Pasteur, Departement de Biologie Moleculaire, CNRS, Paris, France
New Biol 3:592-600. 1991..we have studied the expression of genes encoding the myogenic regulatory factors Myf5, MyoD, Myogenin, and MRF4 (Myf6, herculin) in cultured mouse muscle cells (inducible and permissive C2 cells and Sol8 cells)...
- Myogenin can substitute for Myf5 in promoting myogenesis but less efficientlyY Wang
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02142, USA
Development 124:2507-13. 1997The myogenic basic Helix-Loop-Helix transcription factors, including Myf5, MyoD, myogenin (myg) and MRF4, play important roles in skeletal muscle development...
- Inhibition of muscle differentiation by the adenovirus E1a protein: repression of the transcriptional activating function of the HLH protein Myf-5T Braun
Department of Toxicology, Medical School, University of Hamburg, Germany
Genes Dev 6:888-902. 1992..The same inhibition by E1a can be shown for the other myogenic HLH proteins, MyoD, myogenin, and MRF4/Myf-6, that have been expressed in 10T1/2 fibroblasts...
- Modifications of gene expression in myotonic murine skeletal muscle are associated with abnormal expression of myogenic regulatory factorsC Goblet
Department of Molecular Biology, Pasteur Institute, Paris, France
Dev Biol 170:262-73. 1995..These observations suggest that specific myogenic factors may be linked to the expression of individual MyHC genes and that abnormal expression of some of the factors may be associated with myotonic muscle pathology...
- Induced expression of myoD, myogenin and desmin during myoblast differentiation in embryonic mouse tongue developmentA Yamane
Department of Pharmacology, School of Dental Medicine, Tsurumi University, Yokohama, Japan
Arch Oral Biol 43:407-16. 1998..in embryonic mouse tongue through the induction of myogenic regulatory factors such as myoD, myf5, myogenin and MRF4/myf6/herculin...
- Six and Eya expression during human somitogenesis and MyoD gene family activationFrancoise Fougerousse
URA CNRS 1923, Genethon, 1 rue de l Internationale, BP60, 91002 Evry, France
J Muscle Res Cell Motil 23:255-64. 2002..MyoD appears to be activated well after Myf5, myogenin and MRF4 in the early myotome, whereas, in limb bud muscles, the presence of all four of these mRNAs is concomitant from 6 ..
- Alveolar rhabdomyosarcomas in conditional Pax3:Fkhr mice: cooperativity of Ink4a/ARF and Trp53 loss of functionCharles Keller
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology and Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
Genes Dev 18:2614-26. 2004..knock-in allele whose activation in late embryogenesis and postnatally is targeted to terminally differentiating Myf6-expressing skeletal muscle...
- In situ hybridization analysis for expression of myogenic regulatory factors in regenerating muscle of mdx mouseS Bhagavati
State University of New York Health Sciences Center, Department of Neurology, Brooklyn 11203, USA
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 55:509-14. 1996..Myogenin, Myf5, and Myf6 were expressed weakly in some immature fibers and none of the MRF's could be detected in mature muscle...
- Resistance exercise alters MRF and IGF-I mRNA content in human skeletal muscleNiklas Psilander
August Krogh Institute, Copenhagen Muscle Research Centre, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
J Appl Physiol (1985) 95:1038-44. 2003..Myogenin, MRF4, MyoD, IGF-IEabc (isoforms a, b, and c) and IGF-IEbc (isoform b and c) mRNA levels were determined in the vastus ..
- Gene expression of myogenic regulatory factors, nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunits, and GAP-43 in skeletal muscle following denervation in a rat modelJianjun Ma
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157, USA
J Orthop Res 25:1498-505. 2007..05). MRF4, Myogenin, and MyoD expression paralleled that of alpha, gamma, and epsilon nAChR subunits (P < 0.05)...
- Opposite roles of MRF4 and MyoD in cell proliferation and myogenic differentiationXun Jin
Division of Biotechnology, College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 364:476-82. 2007..Among the myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs), MRF4 shows a biphasic expression pattern during the formation of myotomes, although its function remains unclear...
- Increased p70s6k phosphorylation during intake of a protein-carbohydrate drink following resistance exercise in the fasted stateLouise Deldicque
Department of Biomedical Kinesiology, Research Center for Exercise and Health, FABER, K U Leuven, Tervuursevest 101, 3001 Leuven Heverlee, Belgium
Eur J Appl Physiol 108:791-800. 2010..vastus lateralis were obtained before (Rest), and 1 h (+1h) and 4 h (+4h) after exercise. Myogenin, MRF4, and MyoD1 mRNA contents were determined by RT-PCR...
- Myf5 expression in satellite cells and spindles in adult muscle is controlled by separate genetic elementsPeter S Zammit
Muscle Cell Biology Group, Medical Research Council Clinical Sciences Centre, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, London, W12 0NN, UK
Dev Biol 273:454-65. 2004..we analysed reporter gene expression in a transgenic bacterial artificial chromosome (BAC) deletion series of the Mrf4/Myf5 locus...
- Gene expression of myostatin during development and regeneration of skeletal muscle in Japanese Black CattleM Shibata
National Agricultural Research Center for Western Region, Ohda Shi, Shimane ken, 694 0013, Japan
J Anim Sci 84:2983-9. 2006..e., Myf5, MyoD, myogenin and MRF4, showed contrasting responses. Myostatin mRNA dramatically declined by 68.1 and 82...
- Effect of mechanical stretching on expressions of muscle specific transcription factors MyoD, Myf-5, myogenin and MRF4 in proliferated myoblastsS Abe
Department of Anatomy, Tokyo Dental College, Mihama ku, Chiba City, Chiba, Japan
Anat Histol Embryol 38:305-10. 2009..Myf-5 expressed only at early stage of the stretch group. Although mRNA and protein expressions of myogenin and MRF4 were detected both in the stretch and in the control group at 12 h after the stretching, their expressions were ..
- Different MRF4 knockout alleles differentially disrupt Myf-5 expression: cis-regulatory interactions at the MRF4/Myf-5 locusJ K Yoon
Division of Biology, 156 29, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California, 91125, USA
Dev Biol 188:349-62. 1997Three different null alleles of the myogenic bHLH gene MRF4/herculin/Myf-6 were created recently...
- Development of cloned embryos from porcine neural stem cells and amniotic fluid-derived stem cells transfected with enhanced green fluorescence protein geneYue Mao Zheng
College of Veterinary Medicine, Institute of Biotechnology, Northwest A and F University, 1 06, Research Building, Yangling, Shaanxi 712100, People s Republic of China
Reproduction 137:793-801. 2009..neuron (NF+, ENO2+, and MAP2+), adipocyte (LPL+ and PPARG-D+), osteoblast (osteonectin+ and osteocalcin+), myocyte (MYF6+ and MYOD+), and endothelium (PECAM1+, CD34+, CDH5+, and NOS3+) respectively...
- A conserved MRF4 promoter drives transgenic expression in Xenopus embryonic somites and adult muscleTimothy J Hinterberger
Biomedical Program, University of Alaska Anchorage, Anchorage, AK 99508, USA
Int J Dev Biol 54:617-25. 2010The muscle regulatory factor MRF4 is expressed in both embryonic and adult vertebrate skeletal muscle cells...
- Structure and myofiber-specific expression of the rat muscle regulatory gene MRF4T J Hinterberger
Department of Biological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907
Gene 117:201-7. 1992We have cloned an 11.3-kb rat genomic DNA fragment encompassing the muscle regulatory factor 4 (MRF4) protein-coding sequence, 8.5 kb of 5'-flanking sequence, and 1.0 kb of 3'-flanking sequence...
- Expression of members of the myf gene family in human rhabdomyosarcomasJ Clark
Haddow Laboratories, Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey, UK
Br J Cancer 64:1039-42. 1991..been used to examine the expression of members of the myf family of muscle determining genes (myf3, myf4, myf5 and myf6) in a series of 20 rhabdomyosarcomas. A 2.0 kb myf3 transcript was observed in 85% of tumours, a 1...
- Identification of MRF4: a new member of the muscle regulatory factor gene familyS J Rhodes
Department of Biological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907
Genes Dev 3:2050-61. 1989We have identified a rat cDNA encoding MRF4, a new member of the muscle regulatory factor gene family that includes MyoD1, myogenin, and Myf-5...
- Myf5, MyoD, myogenin and MRF4 myogenic derivatives of the embryonic mesenchymal cell line C3H10T1/2 exhibit the same adult muscle phenotypeF Aurade
Institut Pasteur, Department of Molecular Biology, Paris, France
Differentiation 55:185-92. 1994..investigated the myogenic phenotype of C3H10T1/2 cells stably transfected with either Myf5, MyoD, myogenin or MRF4 cDNAs...
- Genetic and epigenetic control of muscle development in vertebratesB Brand-Saberi
Anatomisches Institut II, Universitat Freiburg, Albertstrasse 17, D 79104 Freiburg, Germany
Cell Tissue Res 296:199-212. 1999..Markers of myogenic specification are myf5, myoD, mrf4 and myogenin, which encode transcription factors of the basic helix-loop-helix family...
- A BAC transgenic analysis of the Mrf4/Myf5 locus reveals interdigitated elements that control activation and maintenance of gene expression during muscle developmentJ J Carvajal
Division of Eukaryotic Molecular Genetics, MRC National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA, UK
Development 128:1857-68. 2001The muscle-specific transcription factors Myf5 and Mrf4 are two of the four myogenic regulatory factors involved in the transcriptional cascade responsible for skeletal myogenesis in the vertebrate embryo...
- Involvement of myogenic regulator factors during fusion in the cell line C2C12Stephane Dedieu
ISTAB USC INRA 429, Laboratoire de Biochimie et Technologie des Aliments, Universite Bordeaux I, Talence, France
Int J Dev Biol 46:235-41. 2002The myogenic factors, MyoD, myogenin, Myf5 and MRF4, can activate skeletal muscle differentiation when overexpressed in non-muscular cells...
- Identification of novel MyoD gene targets in proliferating myogenic stem cellsJeffrey C Wyzykowski
Department of Biological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907 1392, USA
Mol Cell Biol 22:6199-208. 2002..myogenesis revolves around the muscle basic helix-loop-helix gene family that includes MyoD, Myf-5, myogenin, and MRF4. Myogenin and MRF4 are thought to be essential to terminal differentiation events, whereas MyoD and Myf-5 are ..
- The alpha-like RNA polymerase II core subunit 3 (RPB3) is involved in tissue-specific transcription and muscle differentiation via interaction with the myogenic factor myogeninNicoletta Corbi
Istituto di Tecnologie Biomediche, CNR, 00137 Rome, Italy
FASEB J 16:1639-41. 2002..helix-loop-helix (HLH) region of myogenin, it does not bind other HLH myogenic factors such as MyoD, Myf5, and MRF4. Coimmunoprecipitation experiments indicate that myogenin contacts the pol II complex and that the RPB3 subunit is ..
- The early epaxial enhancer is essential for the initial expression of the skeletal muscle determination gene Myf5 but not for subsequent, multiple phases of somitic myogenesisLydia Teboul
Division of Eukaryotic Molecular Genetics, MRC National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA, UK
Development 129:4571-80. 2002..myogenesis is controlled by four transcription factors known as the myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs): Myf5, Mrf4, myogenin and MyoD...
- [Influences of PAX3-FKHR transfection on expression of MRF4 and differentiation of cultured human rhabdomyosarcoma RD cells]Guang hui Li
Military Center of Tumor Treatment, Xinqiao Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing, 400037, P R China
Ai Zheng 22:30-4. 2003..This study was designed to observe the effects of fusion gene PAX3-FKHR transfection on expression of MRF4 and differentiation of cultured human rhabdomyosarcoma RD cells.
- Regeneration of transgenic skeletal muscles with altered timing of expression of the basic helix-loop-helix muscle regulatory factor MRF4Grace K Pavlath
Department of Pharmacology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Am J Pathol 162:1685-91. 2003..To analyze how the timing of MRF4 expression affects muscle regeneration, we compared regeneration after local freeze injury of muscles from wild-..
- Temperature and the expression of myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs) and myosin heavy chain isoforms during embryogenesis in the common carp Cyprinus carpio LNicholas J Cole
Division of Cell and Developmental Biology, MSI WTB complex, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee, DD1 5EH, UK
J Exp Biol 207:4239-48. 2004..into two lineages, each of which underwent a further duplication to produce Myf-5 and MyoD, and myogenin and MRF4. Parologous copies of MyoD from trout and Xenopus clustered closely together within clades, indicating recent ..
- Partial sequence of porcine MYF6 gene, its comparative analysis and a novel polymorphism of the region coding for the basic domainJ Wyszyńska-Koko
Institute of Genetics and Animal Breeding, Polish Academy of Sciences, Jastrzebiec, ul Postepu 1, 05 552 Wó1ka Kosowska, Poland
Biochem Genet 42:411-8. 2004
- [Comparative properties of myogenesis in invertebrates and in lower and higher vertebrates]N D Ozerniuk
Ontogenez 35:441-50. 2004..These include hlh-1 and CeTwi in C. elegans; Twi and nau in Drosophila; and MyoD, Myf5, myogenin, and MRF4 in vertebrates...
- Effect of phase limited inhibition of MyoD expression on the terminal differentiation of bovine myoblasts: no alteration of Myf5 or myogenin expressionSusumu Muroya
Department of Animal Products, National Institute of Livestock and Grassland Science, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 0901, Japan
Dev Growth Differ 47:483-92. 2005..AS-mD also suppressed the expression of MRF4, but did not alter the expression of either Myf5 or myogenin, in contrast to previous results using mouse cells ..
- Involvement of cdks and cyclins in muscle differentiationM De Falco
Department of Biological Sciences, Section of Evolutionary and Comparative Biology, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy
Eur J Histochem 50:19-23. 2006..These are the myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs) MyoD, Myf5, myogenin and MRF4. Overexpression of cdk/cyclins has been reported to inhibit the activity of MyoD and prevent myogenic ..
- Myogenin (Myf4) upregulation in trans-differentiating fibroblasts from a congenital myopathy with arrest of myogenesis and defects of myotube formationClaudia Weise
Department of Molecular Embryology, Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Albert Ludwigs University Freiburg, Albertstrasse 17, 79104, Freiburg, Germany
Anat Embryol (Berl) 211:639-48. 2006..the expression patterns of the Desmin, p21, p57, and muscle regulatory factors (MRFs) MyoD, Myf4, Myf5 and Myf6 in differentiating skeletal muscle cells (SkMCs), normal human fibroblasts and patient-derived fibroblasts during ..
- Down-regulation of MyoD gene expression in rat diaphragm muscle with heart failureFrancis da Silva Lopes
Departamentos de Biologia Celular e Anatomia, UNICAMP, Campinas, Brasil
Int J Exp Pathol 89:216-22. 2008..MyoD, myogenin and MRF4 gene expression were determined by RT-PCR and MHC isoforms by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis...
- Distinct regulatory cascades govern extraocular and pharyngeal arch muscle progenitor cell fatesRamkumar Sambasivan
Institut Pasteur, Stem Cells and Development, CNRS URA 2578, Universite de la Mediterranee, Campus de Luminy, Marseille, France
Dev Cell 16:810-21. 2009..We show that either Myf5 or Mrf4 is necessary for initiating extraocular myogenesis...
- Vestigial-like 2 acts downstream of MyoD activation and is associated with skeletal muscle differentiation in chick myogenesisAline Bonnet
CNRS, UMR7622, Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire du Developpement, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Mech Dev 127:120-36. 2010..that the Myogenic Regulatory Factors (MRFs) associated with skeletal muscle differentiation (MyoD, Myogenin and Mrf4) were sufficient to activate Vgl-2 expression, while Myf5 was not able to do so...
- Dietary lipid levels have a remarkable impact on the expression of growth-related genes in Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis Kaup)C Campos
Faculty of Biosciences and Aquaculture, Bodø University College, NO 8049 Bodø, Norway
J Exp Biol 213:200-9. 2010..To understand the molecular basis of this effect a molecular toolbox of 12 genes, including fgf6, fst, mstn1, myf5, mrf4, myod1, myod2, myog, myHC, mylc2, igf1r and insr, was developed...
- Muscle type-specific effect of myostatin deficiency on myogenic regulatory factor expression in adult double-muscled Japanese Shorthorn cattleSusumu Muroya
Meat Protein Research Team, National Institute of Livestock and Grassland Science, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Anim Sci J 80:678-85. 2009..Among the four MRFs, namely, Myf5, MyoD, myogenin, and MRF4, MyoD expression was different among the muscles of the DM cattle (P < 0.01) but not of the NM cattle...
- Comparative gene expression profiling between human cultured myotubes and skeletal muscle tissueFrederic Raymond
Nestle Research Center, Vers chez les Blanc, CH 1000 Lausanne 26, Switzerland
BMC Genomics 11:125. 2010..Culturing myotubes from SM-biopsies enables investigating transcriptional defects and assaying therapeutic strategies. This study compares the transcriptome of aneurally cultured human SM cells versus that of tissue biopsies...
- Effects of botulinum toxin-induced paralysis on postnatal development of the supraspinatus muscleRosalina Das
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Washington University, St Louis, Missouri, USA
J Orthop Res 29:281-8. 2011..Myogenic genes myogenin, myoD1, myf5, myf6, and fast type II myosin heavy chain (MHC) isoform were significantly upregulated while slow type I MHC isoform was ..
- Ornithine decarboxylase is upregulated by the androgen receptor in skeletal muscle and regulates myoblast proliferationNicole K L Lee
Department of Medicine, Austin Health, University of Melbourne, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 301:E172-9. 2011..is associated with delayed differentiation, with reduced expression of the differentiation markers myogenin and Myf6 in Odc1-overexpressing cells...
- Myogenic, matrix, and growth factor mRNA expression in human skeletal muscle: effect of contraction intensity and feedingJakob Agergaard
Institute of Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopedic Surgery M, Bispebjerg Hospital, Denmark
Muscle Nerve 47:748-59. 2013..We examined short-term (3-hour) and long-term (12-week) training effects after heavy load [HL; 70% 1RM] and light load (LL; 16% 1RM) exercise...
- Differential muscle regulatory factor gene expression between larval and adult myogenesis in the frog Xenopus laevis: adult myogenic cell-specific myf5 upregulation and its relation to the notochord suppression of adult muscle differentiationHitomi Yamane
Department of Biological Science, Faculty of Life and Environmental Science, Shimane University, 1060 Nishikawatsu, Matsue, Shimane 690 0854, Japan
In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 49:524-36. 2013..polymerase chain reaction analysis of hindlimb buds showed sequential upregulation of myf5, myogenin, myod, and mrf4 during stages 50-54, when limb buds elongate and muscles begin to form...
- Dial M(RF) for myogenesisNatalia Moncaut
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, UK
FEBS J 280:3980-90. 2013..of skeletal muscle cells in the embryo has at its core the four myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs) Myf5, MyoD, Mrf4 and MyoG...
- Developmental characteristics of pectoralis muscle in Pekin duck embryosL H Gu
Shaanxi Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology for Agriculture, College of Animal Science and Technology, Northwest A and F University, Yangling, Shaanxi, China
Genet Mol Res 12:6733-42. 2013..The expression patterns of MRF4, MyoG, and MSTN indicated that E19 or E20 was the fastest point of pectoral muscle development and the crucial ..
- Effects of Dietary Supplementation of β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate on Sow Performance and mRNA Expression of Myogenic Markers in Skeletal Muscle of Neonatal PigletsH F Wan
Key Laboratory for Animal Disease Resistance Nutrition of Sichuan Province of China, Institute of Animal Nutrition, Sichuan Agricultural University, Ya an, China
Reprod Domest Anim 51:135-42. 2016..maternal HMB treatment increased the mRNA levels of the myogenic genes, including muscle regulatory factor-4 (MRF4, p < 0.05), myogenic differentiation factor (MyoD) and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1, p < 0.01)...
- MyoD is regulated by the miR-29a-Tet1 pathway in C2C12 myoblast cellsAkiyoshi Chikenji
Department of Periodontology, Tsurumi University School of Dental Medicine
J Oral Sci 58:219-29. 2016..factor (Srf), the myocyte enhancer factor 2 family (Mef2a, b and c), myogenin, myogenic regulatory factor 4 (Mrf4), muscle creatine kinase (Mck), and other cell cycle regulators such as Cdk4 and thymine DNA glycosylase (Tdg) ..
- Gene Expression Profiling in Slow-Type Calf Soleus Muscle of 30 Days Space-Flown MiceGuido Gambara
Center for Space Medicine Berlin, Neuromuscular Group, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
PLoS ONE 12:e0169314. 2017..Some transcripts (Fzd9, Casq2, Kcnma1, Ppara, Myf6) were further validated by quantitative real-time PCR (qRT-PCR)...
- Differential trans-activation of muscle-specific regulatory elements including the mysosin light chain box by chicken MyoD, myogenin, and MRF4A Fujisawa-Sehara
Division of Molecular Genetics, National Institute of Neuroscience, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Tokyo, Japan
J Biol Chem 267:10031-8. 1992We have isolated cDNAs encoding a chicken homologue of MRF4 (cMRF4) in addition to chicken MyoD (CMD1) and myogenin (c-myogenin) described previously...
- Skeletal muscle phenotypes initiated by ectopic MyoD in transgenic mouse heartJ H Miner
Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena 91125
Development 114:853-60. 1992..mice which express MyoD in developing heart, where neither MyoD nor its three close relatives--myogenin, Myf-5, and MRF4/herculin/Myf-6--are normally expressed...
- Transcription of the muscle regulatory gene Myf4 is regulated by serum components, peptide growth factors and signaling pathways involving G proteinsA Salminen
Department of Toxicology, Medical School, University of Hamburg, Germany
J Cell Biol 115:905-17. 1991..The forced expression of the muscle determining factors, MyoD1, Myf5, and Myf6 and to a lesser degree Myf4, results in the transactivation of the Myf4 promoter in C3H mouse 10T1/2 fibroblasts...
- Myogenin's functions do not overlap with those of MyoD or Myf-5 during mouse embryogenesisA Rawls
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030, USA
Dev Biol 172:37-50. 1995The four myogenic basic helix-loop-helix proteins, MyoD, myogenin, Myf-5, and MRF4, can each activate skeletal muscle differentiation when introduced into nonmuscle cells...
- Inactivation of Myf-6 and Myf-5 genes in mice leads to alterations in skeletal muscle developmentT Braun
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Braunschweig, Germany
EMBO J 14:1176-86. 1995Myf-6, alternatively called MRF4 or herculin, is a member of a group of muscle-specific transcription factors which also comprises Myf-5, myogenin and MyoD...
- The mouse MRF4 promoter is trans-activated directly and indirectly by muscle-specific transcription factorsB L Black
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030
J Biol Chem 270:2889-92. 1995b>MRF4 is a member of the basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) family of muscle-specific transcription factors, which also includes MyoD, myogenin, and myf5...
- Dexamethasone-mediated induction of MMTV-myf5 in DD3 myoblasts increases endogenous myogenin expression but does not transactivate myf5T E Arnold
Department of Genetics, University of Georgia, Athens 30602
Exp Cell Res 212:321-8. 1994..There was also a transient twofold increase in mrf4 transcripts by dexamethasone treatment in dividing cells, while no changes were detected in the levels of Id, E12, ..
- Cell type- and differentiation-dependent expression from the mouse acetylcholine receptor epsilon-subunit promoterT Sunyer
Department of Molecular Biology and Pharmacology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri
J Neurosci Res 36:224-34. 1993..However, transactivation experiments with recombinant myoD, myogenin, or MRF4 showed that the E-box was functional and that MRF4 preferentially transactivates the epsilon-promoter...
- The myogenic regulatory factor MRF4 represses the cardiac alpha-actin promoter through a negative-acting N-terminal protein domainJ B Moss
Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Chem 271:31688-94. 1996..cultures, was activated by endogenous myogenic regulatory factors but was inhibited in the presence of co-expressed MRF4. By exchanging N- and C-terminal domains of MRF4 and MyoD, the N terminus of MRF4 was identified as the mediator of ..
- Multiple roles for the MyoD basic region in transmission of transcriptional activation signals and interaction with MEF2B L Black
Department of Molecular Biology and Oncology, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75235 9148, USA
Mol Cell Biol 18:69-77. 1998....
- Activated raf kinase inhibits muscle cell differentiation through a MEF2-dependent mechanismB Winter
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Braunschweig, Spielmannstr 7, D 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
J Cell Sci 113:4211-20. 2000..on the activity of cell type-specific basic-helix-loop-helix transcription factors, MyoD, Myf-5, myogenin, and MRF4 which collaborate with myocyte enhancer factor 2 proteins to activate muscle-specific gene expression...
- Effects of microgravity on myogenic factor expressions during postnatal development of rat skeletal muscleManabu Inobe
Department of Molecular Therapy, National Institute of Neuroscience, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Kodaira, Tokyo 187 8502, Japan
J Appl Physiol (1985) 92:1936-42. 2002..musculature and examined for the expression of MyoD-family transcription factors such as MyoD, myogenin, and MRF4. For this purpose, we established a unique semiquantitative method, based on RT-PCR, using specific primers tagged ..
- A fast fiber enhancer exists in the muscle regulatory factor 4 gene promoterChristopher L Pin
Department of Paediatrics, Child Health Research Institute, University of Western Ontario, Ont, N6C 2V5, London, Canada
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 299:7-13. 2002..is a highly regulated process governed by the four myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs) MyoD, myf-5, myogenin, and MRF4. While these factors exhibit some unique functions, part of their individual activity can be attributed to ..
- The formation of skeletal muscle: from somite to limbMargaret Buckingham
Department of Developmental Biology, CNRS URA 1947, Pasteur Institute, Paris, France
J Anat 202:59-68. 2003..well as the myogenic determination factors Myf5 and MyoD and factors required for differentiation such as Myogenin, Mrf4 and Mef2 isoforms...
- MRF4 gene expression in Xenopus embryos and aneural myofibersYeganeh Ataian
Department of Biological Sciences University of Alaska Anchorage, Anchorage, Alaska 99508, USA
Dev Dyn 226:551-4. 2003Vertebrate embryos express the transcription factor MRF4 during skeletal muscle differentiation...
- Standard-curve competitive RT-PCR quantification of myogenic regulatory factors in chicken embryosL E Alvares
Departamento de Produção Animal, Escola Superior de Agricultura Luiz de Queiroz, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Piracicaba, SP, Brasil
Braz J Med Biol Res 36:1629-41. 2003..method using standard-curves to quantify transcripts of the myogenic regulatory factors MyoD, Myf-5, Myogenin and MRF4 in chicken embryos...
- Characterization of muscle-regulatory genes, Myf5 and myogenin, from striped bass and promoter analysis of muscle-specific expressionXungang Tan
Center of Marine Biotechnology, University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute, 701 E Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 4:537-45. 2002..Members of the MRF family, including Myf5, MyoD, Myogenin, and MRF4 are specifically expressed in skeletal muscle cells...
- The membrane-anchored MMP-regulator RECK is a target of myogenic regulatory factorsMichiko Echizenya
Department of Molecular Oncology, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Yoshida konoe cho, Sakyo ku, Japan
Oncogene 24:5850-7. 2005..RECK is abundantly expressed in skeletal muscles, especially in the areas where the myoblast differentiation factor MRF4 is expressed. Consistent with this finding, the RECK-promoter is activated by MRF4 in cultured cells...
- Characterization of muscle-regulatory gene, MyoD, from flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) and analysis of its expression patterns during embryogenesisYuqing Zhang
Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 7 Nanhai Road, Qingdao, 266071 Shandong, People s Republic of China
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 8:139-48. 2006..In vertebrates, the MRF family includes MyoD, Myf5, myogenin, and MRF4. The MRFs are capable of converting a variety of nonmuscle cells into myoblasts and myotubes...
- Loss of myogenin in postnatal life leads to normal skeletal muscle but reduced body sizeJennifer R Knapp
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Development 133:601-10. 2006..development had normal skeletal muscle, except for modest alterations in the levels of transcripts encoding Mrf4 (Myf6) and Myod1 (MyoD)...
- Myogenin-dependent nAChR clustering in aneural myotubesPeter C D Macpherson
Molecular and Behavioral Neurosciences Institute and Department of Biological Chemistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Mol Cell Neurosci 31:649-60. 2006..is essential for robust nAChR clustering and cannot be compensated by the muscle regulatory factors MyoD, myf5, and MRF4. In addition, we show that clustering cannot be rescued in myogenin-depleted myotubes by simply overexpressing the ..
- Adaptive processes in skeletal muscle: molecular regulators and genetic influencesC E H Stewart
Institute for Biophysical and Clinical Research into Human Movement, Department of Exercise and Sport Science, MMU Cheshire, England, UK
J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact 6:73-86. 2006..Among others, the insulin-like growth factors, calcineurin, desmin, myf5, mrf4, MyoD and myogenin have been identified as positive regulators of muscle size, while TNF-alpha, myostatin and ..
- Identification and analysis of putative regulatory sequences for the MYF5/MYF6 locus in different vertebrate speciesS Maak
Institute of Animal Breeding and Husbandry with Veterinary Clinic, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Halle, Germany
Gene 379:141-7. 2006..We performed a comparative sequence analysis of the MYF5/MYF6 locus in swine, cattle, dog, chicken and zebrafish on the basis of structural and functional information from human ..
- Eya1 and Eya2 proteins are required for hypaxial somitic myogenesis in the mouse embryoRaphaelle Grifone
département génétique et développement, Institut Cochin Paris, INSERM, U567, Paris, F 75014 France
Dev Biol 302:602-16. 2007..between Six and Eya genes, but corresponding proteins activate key muscle determination genes (Myod, Myogenin and Mrf4)...
- Genomic organization of the IGF1, IGF2, MYF5, MYF6 and GRF/PACAP genes across Salmoninae generaH K Moghadam
Department of Integrative Biology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Anim Genet 38:527-32. 2007..the genomic positions of insulin-like growth factors 1 and 2 (IGF1, IGF2), myogenic factors 5 and 6 (MYF5, MYF6) and growth hormone-releasing factor/pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (GRF/PACAP) in three ..
- Inactivation of zebrafish mrf4 leads to myofibril misalignment and motor axon growth disorganizationYun Hsin Wang
Graduate Institute of Life Sciences, Tamkang University, Tamsui, Taiwan
Dev Dyn 237:1043-50. 2008b>Mrf4 is a basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) transcription factor associated with myogenesis. Two mrf4 transcripts, mrf4_tv1 and mrf4_tv2, were identified in zebrafish generated by alternative splicing...
- Two cell lineages, myf5 and myf5-independent, participate in mouse skeletal myogenesisMalay Haldar
Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Dev Cell 14:437-45. 2008..regulatory factors myf5 and myoD play redundant roles in the specification and maintenance of myoblasts, whereas myf6 has a downstream role in differentiating myocytes and myofibers...
- Expression of myogenic regulatory factors in the muscle-derived electric organ of Sternopygus macrurusJung A Kim
Department of Biology, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM 88003, USA
J Exp Biol 211:2172-84. 2008..macrurus genome and our Southern blot analyses revealed a single MyoD, myogenin, myf5 and MRF4 gene. Quantitative RT-PCR showed that muscle and EO transcribe all MRF genes...
- Gene expression profiling of alveolar soft-part sarcoma (ASPS)Luke H Stockwin
Screening Technologies Branch, Developmental Therapeutics Program, National Cancer Institute at Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
BMC Cancer 9:22. 2009..In an attempt to gain insight into the pathobiology of this enigmatic tumor, we performed the first genome-wide gene expression profiling study...
- Induced early expression of mrf4 but not myog rescues myogenesis in the myod/myf5 double-morphant zebrafish embryoEsther Schnapp
Stem Cell Research Institute, DIBIT, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, 58 Via Olgettina, 20132 Milan, Italy
J Cell Sci 122:481-8. 2009..but their role has been studied in great detail only in the mouse embryo, where all but myogenin--Myod, Myf5 and Mrf4--are sufficient to activate (albeit not completely) skeletal myogenesis...
- Suppression of myostatin with vector-based RNA interference causes a double-muscle effect in transgenic zebrafishChiou Yueh Lee
Institute of Microbiology and Biochemistry, National Taiwan University, Taipei, ROC
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 387:766-71. 2009..Also, the mRNA levels of myogenic regulatory factor markers such as MyoD, myogenin, Mrf4, and Myf5 were dramatically elevated in myostatin-suppressed transgenic fish compared to the non-transgenic ..
- Inferring the transcriptional landscape of bovine skeletal muscle by integrating co-expression networksNicholas J Hudson
Food Futures Flagship and Livestock Industries, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, Queensland Bioscience Precinct, St Lucia, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
PLoS ONE 4:e7249. 2009..In muscle a small number of well characterised transcription factors are proposed to regulate development. Therefore, muscle appears to be a tractable system for proposing new computational approaches...
- Many routes to the same destination: lessons from skeletal muscle developmentGi Fay Mok
Division of Animal Sciences, School of Biosciences, University of Nottingham, Sutton Bonington Campus, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 5RD, UK
Reproduction 141:301-12. 2011..that a core transcriptional network, initiated by the myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs; MYF5, MYOD, myogenin and MRF4), is activated by separate populations of cells in embryos in response to various signalling pathways...
- Members of the TEAD family of transcription factors regulate the expression of Myf5 in ventral somitic compartmentsRicardo Ribas
Section of Gene Function and Regulation, The Institute of Cancer Research, Chester Beatty Laboratories, 237 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6JB, UK
Dev Biol 355:372-80. 2011The transcriptional regulation of the Mrf4/Myf5 locus depends on a multitude of enhancers that, in equilibria with transcription balancing sequences and the promoters, regulate the expression of the two genes throughout embryonic ..
- Myogenic waves and myogenic programs during Xenopus embryonic myogenesisBruno Della Gaspera
Centre d Etude de la Sensori Motricité, UMR 8194 CNRS, Universite Paris Descartes, Centre Universitaire des Saints Peres, 45 Rue des Saints Peres, Paris, France
Dev Dyn 241:995-1007. 2012..Here, we assessed the expression of myogenic regulatory factors of the Myod family (MRFs) during embryonic development and revealed distinct MRF programs...
- Chemokine-like receptor 1 regulates skeletal muscle cell myogenesisMark E Issa
Faculty of Health Professions, College of Pharmacy, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 302:C1621-31. 2012..myotubes and reduced the mRNA expression of myogenic regulatory factors myogenin and MyoD while increasing Myf5 and Mrf4. At embryonic day 12.5 (E12...
- Heart failure-induced skeletal myopathy in spontaneously hypertensive ratsR L Damatto
Department of Internal Medicine, Botucatu Medical School, Sao Paulo State University, UNESP, Brazil
Int J Cardiol 167:698-703. 2013..In this study we tested the hypothesis that skeletal muscle phenotype changes are related to myogenic regulatory factors and myostatin/follistatin expression in spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR) with heart failure...
- Embryonic founders of adult muscle stem cells are primed by the determination gene Mrf4Ramkumar Sambasivan
Institut Pasteur, Stem Cells and Development, CNRS URA 2578, 25 rue du Dr Roux, 75724, Paris Cedex 15, France
Dev Biol 381:241-55. 2013..Selective induction of the muscle determination genes Myf5, Myod and Mrf4 during prenatal development can potentially impact on the reported functional heterogeneity of adult satellite ..
- Characterisation and expression of myogenesis regulatory factors during in vitro myoblast development and in vivo fasting in the gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata)Daniel García de la serrana
Departament de Fisiologia i Immunologia, Facultat de Biologia, Barcelona Knowledge Campus, Universitat de Barcelona, 08028, Barcelona, Spain Scottish Oceans Institute, School of Biology, University of St Andrews, Fife KY16 8LB, St Andrews, Scotland, UK
Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol 167:90-9. 2014..Full-length cDNAs for the transcription factors Myf5, Mrf4, Pax7 and Sox8 were cloned and sequenced for gilthead sea bream...
- Myostatin knockdown and its effect on myogenic gene expression program in stably transfected goat myoblastsAmrutlal K Patel
Department of Animal Biotechnology, College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Anand Agricultural University, Anand, 388 001, Gujarat, India
In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 50:587-96. 2014..060) and SMAD3 (49%, p = 0.006). However, the expression of MYF6 was upregulated by 14% compared to control lentivirus-transduced myoblasts (p = 0...
- Development of skeletal muscle and expression of myogenic regulatory factors during embryonic development in Jinding ducks (Anas platyrhynchos domestica)Chunhong Zhu
Jiangsu Institute of Poultry Science, Jiangsu Provincial Key Lab for Genetics and Breeding of Poultry, Yangzhou, Jiangsu, 225125, China
Poult Sci 93:1211-6. 2014..In this study, we identified Myf5, Myf6, MyoD, and myogenin genes in Jinding ducks (Anas platyrhynchos domestica) and quantified their expression levels in ..
- A series of Cre-ER(T2) drivers for manipulation of the skeletal muscle lineageSheryl Southard
Department of Embryology, Carnegie Institution for Science, Baltimore, Maryland
Genesis 52:759-70. 2014..tamoxifen-inducible Cre (Cre-ER(T) (2) ; CE) gene cassette knocked into the endogenous loci of Pax3, Myod1, Myog, Myf6, and Myl1, collectively as a resource for the skeletal muscle research community...
- [Interactions of proliferation and differentiation signaling pathways in myogenesis]Marta Milewska
Katedra Nauk Fizjologicznych, Wydział Medycyny Weterynaryjnej, Szkoła Główna Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego w Warszawie
Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online) 68:516-26. 2014..and fusion require the activity of myogenic regulatory factors, which include MyoD, myogenin, Myf5 and MRF4. MyoD and Myf5 play a role in muscle cell specialization, myogenin controls the differentiation process, whereas ..
- Network Analysis for the Identification of Differentially Expressed Hub Genes Using Myogenin Knock-down Muscle Satellite CellsAdeel Malik
School of Biotechnology, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan, Republic of Korea Perdana University Centre for Bioinformatics, MARDI Complex, Jalan MAEPS Perdana, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
PLoS ONE 10:e0133597. 2015..satellite cells) via activation of muscle-specific transcription factors (MyoD, Myf5, myogenin: MYOG, and MRF4)...
- Stephen J Tapscott; Fiscal Year: 2016..functions to modify the epigenome in preparation for subsequent transcriptional activation by MyoD, Myogenin and MRF4. Confirming this model will establish a new paradigm for hierarchical families of transcription factors and ..
- Christoph Lepper; Fiscal Year: 2014..We have initiated making a series of myogenic CE KI alleles at the Pax3, Myf5, MyoD, Mrf4, Myogenin (Mgn), and Myosin light chain 1f (Mlc1f) loci (Aim 1)...
- REGULATION OF CELL FATE IN MUSCULOSKELETAL DEVELOPMENTBarbara Wold; Fiscal Year: 1999..from the applicant's abstract): Four closely related transcription factors, MyoD, myogenin, myf5 and MRF4/herculin/myf6 are thought to function as major, positive acting regulators of skeletal myogenesis...
- MOLECULAR SPECIALIZATION OF MASTICATORY MUSCLESJeffrey Miller; Fiscal Year: 1999..expression is controlled in large part by four muscle-specific transcription factors -- MyoD, myogenin, Myf- 5, and MRF4 -- that are collectively termed muscle regulatory factors (MRFs)...
- POSITIVE ACTING REGULATORS OF MYOGENESISBarbara Wold; Fiscal Year: 2000..Moreover, recent experiments in the investigator's lab (MRF4 knockout) and others have shown that individual disruption of each produces a different phenotype...
- REGULATION OF SODIUM CHANNEL GENE EXPRESSIONSusan Kraner; Fiscal Year: 2005..Previous work indicates that the myogenic basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) proteins myogenin and MRF4 recruit other novel TFs, including both a transrepressor and a transactivator, in regulating SkM 1 expression...
- THE ROLE OF BCL-2 IN SKELETAL MUSCLE STEM CELLSJANICE DOMINOV; Fiscal Year: 2000..Transgenic mice will be made which express Bcl-2 driven by the muscle- specific MRF4 promoter...
- MRF4 Expression and Regulation in XenopusTimothy Hinterberger; Fiscal Year: 2009The transcription factor MRF4 is an important regulator of development, growth, and regeneration of skeletal muscle cells...
- RAS MEDIATED, ANCHORAGE INDEPENDENT GROWTHROBERT KRAUSS; Fiscal Year: 2002..Such genes represent potential mediators of the transformed phenotype. ..
- Regulation of Mandibular Condylar Cartialage GrowthRobert Hinton; Fiscal Year: 2006..If the perichondrial cells in MCC share regulatory features with cells in SUT rather than in SOS, this assumption is not only erroneous but may lead to inappropriate treatment strategies. ..
- Apoptosis in Laminin alpha2-Deficient Muscle PathologyJANICE DOMINOV; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- MYOD AND MYOGENIN IN MUSCLE HYPERTROPHY AND SARCOPENIASTEPHEN ALWAY; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- ADAPTATION OF SENESCENT MUSCLE TO EXERCISE TRAININGTodd Trappe; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- Analgesics and resistance training in older individualsTodd Trappe; Fiscal Year: 2008..This investigation will provide important information for clinicians and older individuals with regard to expected benefits from physical activity during periods of analgesic and anti-inflammatory based therapy. ..
- Enhancement of Myoblast Chemotactic MigrationJANICE DOMINOV; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Mice That Lack CDO: A Model for Mild HoloprosencephalyROBERT KRAUSS; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- IDENTIFYING NEWT GENES THAT REGULATE CELLULAR PLASTICITYSHANNON ODELBERG; Fiscal Year: 2004..Using these methods, we expect to identify newt genes that function in regulating cellular plasticity in mammalian cells. Identifying these genes would have important implication for the future of regenerative medicine. ..
- Weight-loss, Exercise, and Oxidative Capacity in ObesityMatthew Harber; Fiscal Year: 2005..lean subjects. The obese women will then be reevaluated following 12% weight loss (through diet only or diet plus exercise) to examine the influence of weight-loss with or without exercise on these parameters. ..
- Id2 REGULATION OF MUSCLE HYPERTROPHY IN AGINGSTEPHEN ALWAY; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Role of CD164 in Skeletal MyogenesisROBERT KRAUSS; Fiscal Year: 2008..This research should therefore shed light on fundamental processes by which skeletal muscles develop. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Gene-Environment Interaction in Holoprosencephaly: Role of Fetal Alcohol ExposureROBERT KRAUSS; Fiscal Year: 2008..Such information may have important public health impact and could ultimately aid in the counseling of HPE mutation carriers. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..