Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MTAP
Description: methylthioadenosine phosphorylase
Alias: BDMF, DMSFH, DMSMFH, HEL-249, LGMBF, MSAP, c86fus, S-methyl-5'-thioadenosine phosphorylase, 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase, MTA phosphorylase, MTAPase, MeSAdo phosphorylase, epididymis luminal protein 249
Publications223 found, 100 shown here
- Genomic cloning of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase: a purine metabolic enzyme deficient in multiple different cancersT Nobori
The Sam and Rose Stein Institute for Research on Aging, and Department of Medicine, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, 92093 0663, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:6203-8. 1996..2.28; MTAP) plays a role in purine and polyamine metabolism and in the regulation of transmethylation reactions...
- Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase, a gene frequently codeleted with p16(cdkN2a/ARF), acts as a tumor suppressor in a breast cancer cell lineScott A Christopher
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Division of Population Science, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
Cancer Res 62:6639-44. 2002The human methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) gene is located on 9p21 and is frequently homozygously deleted, along with p16(cdkN2a/ARF), in a wide variety of human tumors and human tumor-derived cell lines...
- Characterization of methylthioadenosin phosphorylase (MTAP) expression in malignant melanomaIris Behrmann
Institute of Biochemistry, RWTH Aachen, Aachen, Germany
Am J Pathol 163:683-90. 2003..In the same chromosomal region the methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) gene is localized and therefore may also serve as a tumor suppressor gene...
- Strong expression of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) in human colon carcinoma cells is regulated by TCF1/[beta]-cateninFrauke Bataille
Institute of Pathology, University of Regensburg Medical School, Regensburg, Germany
Lab Invest 85:124-36. 2005Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) is known as a ubiquitously expressed house keeping gene important in biochemical salvage processes. The MTAP gene is localized on the human chromosomal region 9p21, a region often deleted in cancer...
- Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase gene expression is impaired in human liver cirrhosis and hepatocarcinomaCarmen Berasain
Division of Hepatology and Gene Therapy, CIMA, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Navarra 31008 Pamplona, Spain
Biochim Biophys Acta 1690:276-84. 2004Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) is a key enzyme in the methionine and adenine salvage pathways...
- Promoter-hypermethylation is causing functional relevant downregulation of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) expression in hepatocellular carcinomaClaus Hellerbrand
Department of Internal Medicine I and Institute of Pathology, University of Regensburg, D 93042 Regensburg, Germany
Carcinogenesis 27:64-72. 2006The methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) gene is localized in the chromosomal region 9p21. Here, frequently homozygous deletions occur in several kinds of cancer associated with the loss of tumour suppressor genes as p16 and p15...
- Lack of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase expression in mantle cell lymphoma is associated with shorter survival: implications for a potential targeted therapySilvia Marcé
Pathology Department, Hematopathology Unit, Hospital Clinic, Institut d Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Cancer Res 12:3754-61. 2006To determine the methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) gene alterations in mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) and to investigate whether the targeted inactivation of the alternative de novo AMP synthesis pathway may be a useful therapeutic ..
- Redox regulation of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase in liver cells: molecular mechanism and functional implicationsJoaquín Fernández-Irigoyen
Division of Hepatology and Gene Therapy, Center for Applied Medical Research CIMA, University of Navarra, 31008 Pamplona, Spain
Biochem J 411:457-65. 2008b>MTAP (5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase) catalyses the reversible phosphorolytic cleavage of methylthioadenosine leading to the production of methylthioribose-1-phosphate and adenine...
- Genome-wide association study identifies three loci associated with melanoma riskD Timothy Bishop
Section of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, Cancer Research UK Clinical Centre at Leeds, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Nat Genet 41:920-5. 2009..54 x 10(-27) for rs258322), 11q14-q21 encompassing TYR (P = 2.41 x 10(-14) for rs1393350) and 9p21 adjacent to MTAP and flanking CDKN2A (P = 4.03 x 10(-7) for rs7023329)...
- Genome-wide association study identifies variants at 9p21 and 22q13 associated with development of cutaneous neviMario Falchi
Department of Twin Research and Genetic Epidemiology, Kings College London, St Thomas Hospital Campus, London, UK
Nat Genet 41:915-9. 2009..We identified strongly associated variants in MTAP, a gene adjacent to the familial melanoma susceptibility locus CDKN2A on 9p21 (rs4636294, combined P = 3...
- Homozygous deletion of MTAP gene as a poor prognosticator in gastrointestinal stromal tumorsHsuan Ying Huang
Departments of Pathology, Surgery, and Radiation Oncology, and Divisions of Oncology and Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Kaohsiung Medical Center, Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Clin Cancer Res 15:6963-72. 2009..We did an integrative study of MTAP gene at 9p21 to analyze its implication in GISTs.
- Melanocytic nevi, nevus genes, and melanoma risk in a large case-control study in the United KingdomJulia A Newton-Bishop
Section of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, St James s Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds, United Kingdom
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 19:2043-54. 2010..Increased number of melanocytic nevi is a potent melanoma risk factor. We have carried out a large population-based case-control study to explore the environmental and genetic determinants of nevi and the relationship with melanoma risk...
- Growth and metastases of human lung cancer are inhibited in mouse xenografts by a transition state analogue of 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylaseIndranil Basu
Department of Biochemistry, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
J Biol Chem 286:4902-11. 2011The S-adenosylmethionine (AdoMet) salvage enzyme 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) has been implicated as both a cancer target and a tumor suppressor. We tested these hypotheses in mouse xenografts of human lung cancers...
- Down-regulation of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) induces progression of hepatocellular carcinoma via accumulation of 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine (MTA)Georgi Kirovski
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Am J Pathol 178:1145-52. 2011Recently, we have shown that down-regulation of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cells enhances the invasive potential and the resistance against cytokines...
- Evaluation of nucleoside hydrolase inhibitors for treatment of African trypanosomiasisMaya Berg
Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:1900-8. 2010..b. brucei (IAG-NH, IG-NH, and methylthioadenosine phosphorylase [MTAP]) were investigated using RNA interference...
- Purification and characterization of extremely thermophilic and thermostable 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase from the archaeon Sulfolobus solfataricus. Purine nucleoside phosphorylase activity and evidence for intersubunit disulfide bondsG Cacciapuoti
Institute of Biochemistry of Macromolecules, Faculty of Medicine, Second University of Naples, Italy
J Biol Chem 269:24762-9. 1994..solfataricus the same enzyme is responsible for the catabolism of MTA and of these purine nucleosides...
- Biochemical and structural characterization of mammalian-like purine nucleoside phosphorylase from the Archaeon Pyrococcus furiosusGiovanna Cacciapuoti
Dipartimento di Biochimica e Biofisica F Cedrangolo, Seconda Universita di Napoli, Napoli, Italy
FEBS J 274:2482-95. 2007..a homohexamer of 180 kDa which shows a much higher similarity with 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) than with purine nucleoside phosphorylase (PNP) family members...
- Three-dimensional structure of a hyperthermophilic 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase from Sulfolobus solfataricusT C Appleby
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853, USA
J Biol Chem 276:39232-42. 2001..Examination of the three-dimensional structure of SsMTAP suggests that unlike most thermophilic enzymes, disulfide linkages play a key in role in its thermal stability...
- Endosperm-specific hypomethylation, and meiotic inheritance and variation of DNA methylation level and pattern in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.) inter-strain hybridsM S Zhang
Laboratory of Plant Molecular Epigenetics, Institute of Genetics and Cytology, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, 130024, China
Theor Appl Genet 115:195-207. 2007..parents, the developmental stability and inheritance of cytosine methylation in two tissues, leaf and endosperm, by MSAP analysis were investigated...
- Purine nucleoside phosphorylases from hyperthermophilic Archaea require a CXC motif for stability and foldingGiovanna Cacciapuoti
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics F Cedrangolo, Second University of Naples, Italy
FEBS J 276:5799-805. 2009..The data obtained in the present study represent the first example of how the CXC motif improves both stability and folding in hyperthermophilic proteins with disulfide bonds...
- Purification and characterization of 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase from the hyperthermophilic archaeon Pyrococcus furiosus: substrate specificity and primary structure analysisGiovanna Cacciapuoti
Dipartimento di Biochimica e Biofisica F Cedrangolo, Seconda Universita di Napoli, Via Costantinopoli 16, 80138, Naples, Italy
Extremophiles 7:159-68. 20035'-Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) was purified to homogeneity from the hyperthermophilic archaeon Pyrococcus furiosus. The protein is a homoexamer of 180 kDa...
- Molecular characterization of a rice mutator-phenotype derived from an incompatible cross-pollination reveals transgenerational mobilization of multiple transposable elements and extensive epigenetic instabilityHongyan Wang
Key Laboratory of Molecular Epigenetics of MOE and Institute of Genetics and Cytology, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, PR China
BMC Plant Biol 9:63. 2009....
- Sympathoadrenal reactions during asphyxia in hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia of catsS W Kuo
Department of Medicine, Tri Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan
Chin J Physiol 37:63-71. 1994..5 gm/kg/hr. During hypo- or hyperglycemia, resting mean systemic arterial pressure (MSAP) and heart rate did not change significantly. Brain transection at various levels, i.e...
- Influence of cryopreservation on the cytosine methylation state of potato genomic NDAAnja Kaczmarczyk
Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research IPK, Gatersleben, Germany
Cryo Letters 31:380-91. 2010..epigenetic changes, the DNA methylation status was assayed by methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) analysis using restriction endonucleases MspI and HpaII. An amount of 93...
- The crystal structure of 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase II from Sulfolobus solfataricus, a thermophilic enzyme stabilized by intramolecular disulfide bondsYan Zhang
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 1301, USA
J Mol Biol 357:252-62. 2006....
- Genetic and DNA-methylation changes induced by potassium dichromate in Brassica napus LMassimo Labra
Dipartimento di Scienze dell Ambiente e del Territorio, Universita degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Piazza della Scienza 1, 20126 Milano, Italy
Chemosphere 54:1049-58. 2004..using a monoclonal antibody against 5-methylcytosine; and (ii) methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP). Immunolabelling showed cytosine-hypermethylation in the Brassica napus L...
- A novel hyperthermostable 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase from the archaeon Sulfolobus solfataricusGiovanna Cacciapuoti
Dipartimento di Biochimica e Biofisica F Cedrangolo, Seconda Universita di Napoli, Italy
FEBS J 272:1886-99. 2005....
- Comparison of cerebral glucose metabolism between multiple system atrophy Parkinsonian type and Parkinson's diseaseTao Feng
Department of Neurology, Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
Neurol Res 30:377-82. 2008..To investigate the difference in the regional cerebral glucose metabolism between multiple system atrophy Parkinsonian type (MSA-P) and Parkinson's disease (PD)...
- Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase as target for chemoselective treatment of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemic cellsThomas Efferth
Virtual Campus Rhineland Palatinate, Mainz, Germany
Blood Cells Mol Dis 28:47-56. 2002We analyzed the role of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) for chemoselective treatment of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL)...
- Alterations in cytosine methylation and species-specific transcription induced by interspecific hybridization between Oryza sativa and O. officinalisHuajun Jin
Key Laboratory of Ministry of Education for Plant Development Biology, College of Life Sciences, Wuhan University, 430072, Wuhan, China
Theor Appl Genet 117:1271-9. 2008..In this study, we used the methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) method to survey cytosine methylation alterations that occurred in F(1) hybrid and BC(1) progeny following ..
- Extensions to the Speech Disorders Classification System (SDCS)Lawrence D Shriberg
Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI, USA
Clin Linguist Phon 24:795-824. 2010..Part II describes the Madison Speech Assessment Protocol (MSAP), an ∼ 2-hour battery of 25 measures that includes 15 speech tests and tasks...
- Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase and activated insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor/insulin receptor: potential therapeutic targets in chordomaJosh Sommer
Chordoma Foundation, Greensboro, NC, USA, and Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center and Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
J Pathol 220:608-17. 2010..Another gene in this region, methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP), is an essential enzyme of the purine salvage pathway and has therapeutic relevance because MTAP-deficient cells ..
- Expression of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase cDNA in p16-, MTAP- malignant cells: restoration of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase-dependent salvage pathways and alterations of sensitivity to inhibitors of purine de novo synthesisZ H Chen
Cancer Center, University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts 01655, USA
Mol Pharmacol 52:903-11. 19975'-Deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) is involved in the salvage of adenine and methylthio moieties of 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine, a byproduct of polyamine synthesis, to adenine nucleotides and methionine, respectively...
- The allotetraploid Arabidopsis thaliana-Arabidopsis lyrata subsp. petraea as an alternative model system for the study of polyploidy in plantsJulien Beaulieu
Departement de Phytologie, Universite Laval, 1243 Pavillon C E Marchand, Quebec, QC, G1K 7P4, Canada
Mol Genet Genomics 281:421-35. 2009..Changes in the degree of methylation were observed at almost 25% of the loci examined by MSAP analysis...
- Genetic and epigenetic instability of amplification-prone sequences of a novel B chromosome induced by tissue culture in Plantago lagopus LGurmeet Kour
Plant Genomics Laboratory, School of Biotechnology, University of Jammu, Jammu 180006, India
Plant Cell Rep 28:1857-67. 2009..and epigenetic mechanisms were assessed in regenerants using molecular techniques, namely, PCR-RFLP, SSAP and MSAP. The retrotransposon-based molecular markers were applied to detect the polymorphism within transposable elements ..
- Nitric oxide produces different actions in different areas of the periaqueductal grey in catsM R Wang
Graduate Institute of Life Science, National Defense Medical Center, Taiwan, Republic of, Taipei, China
Neurosci Lett 309:57-61. 2001..the midbrain elicited similar patterns of cardiovascular responses: increases in mean systemic arterial pressure (MSAP), heart rate (HR) and mean blood flows (F) of the common carotid and femoral arteries, accompanied with a 'hissing-..
- Conformational changes and stabilization induced by phosphate binding to 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase from the thermophilic archaeon Sulfolobus solfataricusG Cacciapuoti
Dipartimento di Biochimica e Biofisica F Cedrangolo, Seconda Universita degli Studi di Napoli, Via Costantinopoli 16, 80138, Naples, Italy
Extremophiles 5:295-302. 2001....
- [Analysis of genomic DNA methylation level in radish under cadmium stress by methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism technique]Jin Lan Yang
National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetics and Germplasm Enhancement, College of Horticulture, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, China
Zhi Wu Sheng Li Yu Fen Zi Sheng Wu Xue Xue Bao 33:219-26. 2007..genome was analysed using the technique of methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP)...
- Epigenetic differentiation and relationship to adaptive genetic divergence in discrete populations of the violet Viola cazorlensisCarlos M Herrera
Estacion Biologica de Donana, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas CSIC, Isla de la Cartuja, Sevilla, Spain
New Phytol 187:867-76. 2010..the southern Spanish violet Viola cazorlensis (Violaceae) using the methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) technique, a modification of the amplified fragment length polymorphism method (AFLP) based on the differential ..
- Prenatal exposure to zymosan results in hypertension in adult offspring ratsWenqiang Liao
National Integrative Medicine Centre for Cardiovascular Diseases, China Japan Friendship Hospital, Beijing, China
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 35:1413-8. 2008..a non-infectious and non-bacterial agent capable of inducing inflammation, on mean systolic arterial pressure (MSAP) in rat offspring at 6-66 weeks of age. 2...
- Tissue culture-induced locus-specific alteration in DNA methylation and its correlation with genetic variation in Codonopsis lanceolata Benth. et Hook. fW L Guo
Laboratory of Plant Molecular Epigenetics, Institute of Genetics and Cytology, Northeast Normal University, Changchun 130024, China
Plant Cell Rep 26:1297-307. 2007..of cytosine methylation at the CCGG sites in the same set of regenerants relative to the donor plant, by the MSAP method employing a pair of isoschizomers, HpaII and MspI, which recognize the same restriction site but are ..
- Using specific cytotoxics with a targeted mindAngelo Di Leo
Sandro Pitigliani Medical Oncology Unit, Department of Oncology, Hospital of Prato, Tuscany Cancer Institute, Prato, Italy
Breast 16:S120-6. 2007..b) Taxanes Microtubule-associated parameters (MTAP) such as the TAU protein, HER-2 gene amplification, and p-53 gene mutations, have been suggested as potential ..
- Alteration of DNA methylation level and pattern in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.) pure-lines and inter-line F1 hybrids following low-dose laser irradiationHuan Wang
Key Laboratory of Molecular Epigenetics of MOE, Northeast Normal University, Changchun 130024, China
J Photochem Photobiol B 99:150-3. 2010..level and pattern of DNA methylation in the plants were analyzed by methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP)...
- Promoter hypermethylation of CDH1, FHIT, MTAP and PLAGL1 in gastric adenocarcinoma in individuals from Northern BrazilMariana Ferreira Leal
Genetics Division, Department of Morphology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
World J Gastroenterol 13:2568-74. 2007To evaluate the methylation status of CDH1, FHIT, MTAP and PLAGL1 promoters and the association of these findings with clinico-pathological characteristics.
- Construction of methylation linkage map based on MSAP and SSR markers in Sorghum bicolor (L.)Yonghong Duan
Institute of Biotechnology, Shanxi University, Taiyuan, China
IUBMB Life 61:663-9. 2009..a F2 population derived from a cross of B(2)V(4) x 1383-2 based on methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) and simple sequence repeats (SSR) markers...
- Genome-wide DNA methylation alterations of Alternanthera philoxeroides in natural and manipulated habitats: implications for epigenetic regulation of rapid responses to environmental fluctuation and phenotypic variationLexuan Gao
Center for Evolutionary Biology and Institute of Biodiversity Science, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, China
Plant Cell Environ 33:1820-7. 2010..Genome-wide methylation profiling using methylation-sensitive amplified fragment length polymorphism (MSAP) revealed considerable DNA methylation polymorphisms within and between natural populations...
- Analysis of DNA methylation in various swine tissuesChun Yang
College of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Jilin University, Changchun, China
PLoS ONE 6:e16229. 2011..In this study, we used the fluorescence-labeled methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (F-MSAP) method to assess the extent and pattern of cytosine methylation in muscle, heart, liver, spleen, lung, kidney and ..
- Cytosine methylation alteration in natural populations of Leymus chinensis induced by multiple abiotic stressesYingjie Yu
Institute of Grassland Science, Northeast Normal University, Key Laboratory of Vegetation Ecology, Ministry of Education, Changchun, PR China
PLoS ONE 8:e55772. 2013..at the population level by using the amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP), methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) and retrotransposon based sequence-specific amplification polymorphism (SSAP) techniques.
- Quantitation of cellular metabolic fluxes of methionineTomer Shlomi
Dept of Computer Science, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, Israel
Anal Chem 86:1583-91. 2014..a human fibrosarcoma cell line and study how methionine salvage pathway enzyme methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP), frequently deleted in cancer, affects methionine metabolism...
- Epigenetic variability in the genetically uniform forest tree species Pinus pinea LEnrique Sáez-Laguna
Departamento de Ecología y Genética Centro de Investigación Forestal CIFOR, Instituto Nacional de Investigacion y Tecnologia Agraria y Alimentaria INIA, Madrid, Spain Unidad Mixta de Genómica y Ecofisiología Forestal, Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria INIA Universidad Politécnica de Madrid UPM, Madrid, Spain
PLoS ONE 9:e103145. 2014..pinea were analyzed with the Methylation Sensitive Amplified Polymorphism (MSAP) technique. A high degree of cytosine methylation was detected (64.36% of all scored DNA fragments)...
- Homozygous losses detected by array comparative genomic hybridization in multiplex urothelial carcinomas of the bladderTamas Beothe
Department of Urology, Medical School, University of Pecs, Pecs, Hungary
Cancer Genet 208:434-40. 2015..Copy number losses and homozygous deletions at the chromosome 9p region affecting the CDKN2A and MTAP genes were the most frequent alterations in both groups of tumors...
- Suppressive effects of tumor cell-derived 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine on human T cellsFrederik C Henrich
Department of Internal Medicine 5 Hematology and Oncology, University Hospital of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Oncoimmunology 5:e1184802. 2016..intratumoral MTA levels result from a lack of the MTA-catabolizing enzyme methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) in tumor cells and are found in various tumor entities...
- Extremely thermophilic and thermostable 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase from the archaeon Sulfolobus solfataricus. Gene cloning and amino acid sequence determinationG Cacciapuoti
Istituto di Biochimica delle Macromolecole, Facolta di Medicina e Chirurgia, Seconda Universita degli Studi di Napoli, Italy
Eur J Biochem 239:632-7. 1996..Evolutionary and structural implications of this similarity are discussed...
- Diaphyseal medullary stenosis with malignant fibrous histiocytoma: a hereditary bone dysplasia/cancer syndrome maps to 9p21-22J A Martignetti
Department of Human Genetics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Box 1498, Fifth Avenue at 100th Street, New York, NY 10029, USA
Am J Hum Genet 64:801-7. 1999....
- Effect of cryopreservation on apple genetic resources at morphological, chromosomal, and molecular levelsY J Hao
National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, Wuhan 430070, People s Republic of China
Cryobiology 43:46-53. 2001..In addition, methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) assay was carried out to investigate the DNA methylation status during the period of cryopreservation...
- Genetic and epigenetic evaluations of citrus calluses recovered from slow-growth cultureYu Jin Hao
National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan 430070, P R China
J Plant Physiol 161:479-84. 2004..No difference in RAPD pattern was found with the 102 primers used. However, a methylation sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) assay showed DNA methylation changes in the stored samples compared with the controls.
- Comprehensive analysis of the 9p21 region in neuroblastoma suggests a role for genes mapping to 9p21-23 in the biology of favourable stage 4 tumoursJ Mora
Department of Molecular Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Br J Cancer 91:1112-8. 2004..in this region (cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A - CDKN2A/p16(INK4a), CDKN2A/p14(ARF), CDKN2B/p15(INK4b), MTAP, interferon alpha and beta cluster). LOH was detected in 16.4% of 177 NB...
- MSAP enhances migration of C6 glioma cells through phosphorylation of the myosin regulatory light chainB C Bornhauser
Department of Neuroscience, Neurobiology, Biomedical Centre, Uppsala University, Box 587, 75123 Uppsala, Sweden
Cell Mol Life Sci 62:1260-6. 2005..Here we show that MRLC-interacting protein (MIR)-interacting saposin-like protein (MSAP) enhances cell spreading in fibroblasts and migration of rat C6 glioma cells through increases in MRLC ..
- Second generation transition state analogue inhibitors of human 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylaseGary B Evans
Carbohydrate Chemistry, Industrial Research Limited, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
J Med Chem 48:4679-89. 2005..In humans MTA is processed by 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) so that significant amounts of MTA do not accumulate...
- Rats with steroid-induced polycystic ovaries develop hypertension and increased sympathetic nervous system activityElisabet Stener-Victorin
Cardiovascular Institute, Wallenberg Laboratory, Sahlgrenska Academy, Goteborg University, SE 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 3:44. 2005..Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a complex endocrine and metabolic disorder associated with ovulatory dysfunction, abdominal obesity, hyperandrogenism, hypertension, and insulin resistance...
- Array-comparative genomic hybridization to detect genomewide changes in microdissected primary and metastatic oral squamous cell carcinomasChung Ji Liu
School of Dentistry, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
Mol Carcinog 45:721-31. 2006..The highest frequencies of losses were detected in p44S10, TIF1, LPL, MTAP, BMI1, EGR2, and MAP2K5...
- A complete inventory of all enzymes in the eukaryotic methionine salvage pathwayIvan Pirkov
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Molecular Biotechnology, Chalmers University of Technology, Goteborg, Sweden
FEBS J 275:4111-20. 2008..Thus, for the first time, all enzymes of the methionine salvage pathway were identified in a eukaryote...
- Design and synthesis of potent "sulfur-free" transition state analogue inhibitors of 5'-methylthioadenosine nucleosidase and 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylaseAlistair I Longshaw
Carbohydrate Chemistry Team, Industrial Research Limited, P O Box 31310, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
J Med Chem 53:6730-46. 2010..In humans, 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) is involved in polyamine biosynthesis as well as in purine and SAM salvage pathways and thus has been identified ..
- Identification of Rv0535 as methylthioadenosine phosphorylase from Mycobacterium tuberculosisKajal Buckoreelall
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1530 Third Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Tuberculosis (Edinb) 92:139-47. 20125'-methylthioadenosine (MTA) is a natural purine that is metabolized by methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP, E.C 188.8.131.52) in Eukarya and Archaea but generally not in bacteria...
- msap: a tool for the statistical analysis of methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism dataA Pérez-Figueroa
Departamento de Bioquimica, Genética e Inmunología, Facultad de Biologia, Universidad de Vigo, 36310, Vigo, Spain
Mol Ecol Resour 13:522-7. 2013In this study msap, an R package which analyses methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP or MS-AFLP) data is presented...
- Mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndromeBlanca Espinet
Molecular Cytogenetics Laboratory, Pathology Department, Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
Methods Mol Biol 973:175-88. 2013..In MF, three specific chromosomal regions, 9p21.3 (CDKN2A, CDKN2B, and MTAP), 8q24...
- Medial sural artery perforator free flap: legitimate use as a solution for the ipsilateral distal lower extremity defectGeoffrey G Hallock
Division of Plastic Surgery, Sacred Heart and The Lehigh Valley Hospitals, Allentown, Pennsylvania, St Luke s Hospital, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
J Reconstr Microsurg 30:187-92. 2014The medial sural artery perforator (MSAP) flap captures the cutaneous territory of the medial calf, and can potentially be advantageous as a thin free flap, even in the most obese individual, for coverage of most foot and/or ankle defects ..
- Differential DNA methylation between two wing phenotypes adults of Sogatella furciferaXiaosui Zhou
State Key Laboratory for Biocontrol and Institute of Entomology, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, Guangdong, People s Republic of China
Genesis 51:819-26. 2013..of methylation changes associated with wing phenotypes by using methylation-sensitive amplification polymorphism (MSAP)...
- Methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) marker to investigate drought-stress response in Montepulciano and Sangiovese grape cultivarsEmidio Albertini
Department of Applied Biology, University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy
Methods Mol Biol 1112:151-64. 2014Methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP) is a technique developed for assessing the extent and pattern of cytosine methylation and has been applied to genomes of several species (Arabidopsis, grape, maize, tomato, and pepper)...
- Hemorrhagic hypotension-induced hypersensitivity of vagal pulmonary C-fibers to chemical stimulation and lung inflation in anesthetized ratsRuei Lung Lin
Department of Physiology, University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky and
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 308:R605-13. 2015..from the femoral arterial catheter into a blood reservoir and lowering the mean systemic arterial pressure (MSAP) to ∼40 mmHg for 20 min. Our results showed the following...
- Efficient Fludarabine-Activating PNP From Archaea as a Guidance for Redesign the Active Site of E. Coli PNPGiovanna Cacciapuoti
Department of Biochemistry, Biophysics and General Pathology, Second University of Naples, Via L De Crecchio 7, Naples, 80138, Italy
J Cell Biochem 117:1126-35. 2016..coli PNP, SsMTAP, and SsMTAPII allowed to identify the crucial residues involved in the binding with this substrate, and provided structural information to improve the catalytic efficiency of E. coli PNP by enzyme redesign...
- Long-term Potentiation at Temporoammonic Path-CA1 Synapses in Freely Moving RatsJossina Gonzalez
Department of Biology, University of Texas at San Antonio San Antonio, TX, USA
Front Neural Circuits 10:2. 2016..stimulation of the medial aspect of the angular bundle and investigated LTP at medial temporoammonic path (mTAP)-CA1 synapses in freely moving rats...
- Endoscope-assisted medial sural artery perforator flap for head and neck reconstructionXiang qian Shen
Department of Hand Surgery and Microsurgery Center, The First Affiliated Hospital, College of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 69:1059-65. 2016..We recommend a technique of using endoscopy to confirm the location of the medial sural artery perforator (MSAP). Further, we use a free MSAP flap for the reconstruction of head and neck defects.
- Social insurance preliminary agreement (MSAP) to enter PRM ward for patients after orthopedic surgery in Gonesse hospitalPatricia Ribinik
Centre Hospitalier de Gonesse, Médecine physique et de réadaptation, Gonesse cedex, France Electronic address
Ann Phys Rehabil Med 59:e47. 2016..To evaluate the interest of social insurance preliminary agreement to enter PRM ward for patients after orthopedic surgery in Gonesse hospital...
- Use of Combined MSAP and NGS Techniques to Identify Differentially Methylated Regions in Somaclones: A Case Study of Two Stable Somatic Wheat MutantsMiroslav Baránek
Mendeleum Department of Genetics, Horticulture Faculty of Mendel University in Brno, Lednice, Czech Republic
PLoS ONE 11:e0165749. 2016..We used a novel approach consisting of a standard MSAP analysis followed by deep amplicon sequencing to better understand this phenomenon...
- Crystal Structure of Schistosoma mansoni Adenosine Phosphorylase/5'-Methylthioadenosine Phosphorylase and Its Importance on Adenosine Salvage PathwayJuliana Roberta Torini
Laboratório de Biologia Estrutural, Instituto de Fisica de Sao Carlos, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Carlos, SP, Brazil
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 10:e0005178. 2016..In the present work we show that S. mansoni 5´-deoxy-5´-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP, E.C. 184.108.40.206) is capable of use adenosine as a substrate to the production of adenine...
- Molecular cloning of microtubule-associated protein 1 (MAP1A) and microtubule-associated protein 5 (MAP1B): identification of distinct genes and their differential expression in developing brainC C Garner
Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland
J Neurochem 55:146-54. 1990..By analysis of hybrid mouse-hamster cell lines, the MAP1 gene was located to mouse chromosome 2, designated Mtap-1, and the MAP5 gene to chromosome 13, designated Mtap-5...
- Prevention of thromboxane A2 receptor-mediated pulmonary hypertension by a nonpeptide angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonistF Bertolino
Division of Cardiovascular Diseases II, Centre de Recherche Pierre Fabre, Castres, France
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 268:747-52. 1994..In anesthetized, open chest rats, U-46619 dose dependently increased MPAP whereas MSAP presented a biphasic evolution. The U-446619 (1.25 micrograms/kg)-increased MPAP (52.4 +/- 12.1%; P < ...
- The structure of human 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase at 1.7 A resolution provides insights into substrate binding and catalysisT C Appleby
Section of Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Structure 7:629-41. 19995'-Deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) catalyzes the reversible phosphorolysis of 5'-deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine (MTA) to adenine and 5-methylthio-D-ribose-1-phosphate...
- ZD1611, an orally active endothelin-A receptor antagonist, prevents chronic hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension in the ratR A Bialecki
Respiratory, Inflammatory and Neurological Diseases Research Section, Zeneca Pharmaceuticals, Wilmington, Delaware, 19850 5437, USA
Pulm Pharmacol Ther 12:303-12. 1999..Hypoxic exposure did not change mean systemic arterial pressure (MSAP). ZD1611 did not affect MSAP, plasma ET-1 concentrations, or blood gases measured when rats respired room air...
- Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase gene deletions are common in osteosarcomaJosé M García-Castellano
Orthopaedic Surgery Service, affiliated with Weil Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 8:782-7. 2002Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) is an enzyme essential in the salvage of cellular adenine and methionine synthesis...
- Detection of gene amplification and deletion in high-grade gliomas using a genome DNA microarray (GenoSensor Array 300)Teruo Sasaki
Department of Neurosurgery, Iwate Medical University, 19 1 Uchimaru, Morioka, Iwate 020 8505, Japan
Brain Tumor Pathol 20:59-63. 2003..A high frequency of deleted genes was observed in 6 of 11 cases (54.5%), including FGFR2, MTAP, and DMBT1...
- MSAP, the meichroacidin homolog of carp (Cyprinus carpio), differs from the rodent counterpart in germline expression and involves flagellar differentiationTsai Kai Ju
Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Biol Reprod 71:1419-29. 2004..In this study, a male-specific homolog of the meichroacidin gene, called MSAP (MORN motif-containing sperm-specific axonemal protein), was isolated and further characterized...
- Genetic analysis of human glioblastomas using a genomic microarray systemTsuyoshi Suzuki
Department of Neurosurgery, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Brain Tumor Pathol 21:27-34. 2004..3%), ABCB1 (MDR1) (36.7%), and PDGFRA (26.7%). Genes that were frequently deleted included (56.7%), FGFR2 (66.7%), MTAP (60.0%), DMBT1 CDKN2A (p16)/MTAP (50.0%), PIK3CA (43.3%), and EGR2 (43...
- Detection of stool DNA mutations before and after treatment of colorectal neoplasiaSapna Syngal
Division of Population Sciences, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer 106:277-83. 2006....
- Acute vasodilator effect of fasudil, a Rho-kinase inhibitor, in monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension in ratsBao Hua Jiang
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 49:85-9. 2007..a middle dose (10 mg/kg) caused a significant reduction in mPAP without change in mean systemic arterial pressure (mSAP), and a high dose (30 mg/kg) significantly reduced both mPAP and mSAP...
- A transition state analogue of 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase induces apoptosis in head and neck cancersIndranil Basu
Biochemistry, Pathology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
J Biol Chem 282:21477-86. 2007Methylthio-DADMe-immucillin-A (MT-DADMe-ImmA) is an 86-pm inhibitor of human 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP). The sole function of MTAP is to recycle 5'-methylthioadenosine (MTA) to S-adenosylmethionine...
- Analysis on DNA methylation of various tissues in chickenQing Xu
Department of Animal Genetics and Breeding, College of Animal Science and Technology, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
Anim Biotechnol 18:231-41. 2007..patterns of CCGG sites were detected with fluorescent-labeled methylation sensitive amplified polymorphism (F-MSAP) in three chicken strains (White Leghorn, White Plymouth Rock, and their F(1) hybrids)...
- Azetidine based transition state analogue inhibitors of N-ribosyl hydrolases and phosphorylasesGary B Evans
Carbohydrate Chemistry Team, Industrial Research Limited, PO Box 31310, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
J Med Chem 51:948-56. 2008..inhibitors (equilibrium dissociation constants as low as 229 pM) of purine nucleoside phosphorylase (PNP), methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP), and methylthioadenosine nucleosidase (MTAN), with potential utility as drug candidates.
- Chromosomal imbalances and partial uniparental disomies in primary central nervous system lymphomaH Schwindt
Department of Neuropathology, University Hospital of Cologne, Cologne D 50924, Germany
Leukemia 23:1875-84. 2009..3. These genomic alterations affected the HLA locus, the CDKN2A/p16, CDKN2B/p15 and MTAP, as well as the PRDM1, FAS, MALT1, and BCL2 genes...
- Mice heterozygous for germ-line mutations in methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) die prematurely of T-cell lymphomaYuwaraj Kadariya
Division of Population Science, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
Cancer Res 69:5961-9. 2009Large homozygous deletions of 9p21 that inactivate CDKN2A, ARF, and MTAP are common in a wide variety of human cancers...
- CDKN2A and MTAP deletions in peritoneal mesotheliomas are correlated with loss of p16 protein expression and poor survivalAlyssa M Krasinskas
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 2546, USA
Mod Pathol 23:531-8. 2010..b>MTAP resides in the same gene cluster of the 9p21 region and is co-deleted in the majority of CDKN2A deleted cases...
- Tumor suppressor gene alterations of spontaneously malignant transformed cells from human embryonic muscle in vitroXianyao Wang
Central Laboratory, Chaozhou Central Hospital, Chaozhou 521021, PR China
Oncol Rep 24:555-61. 2010..several tumor suppressor genes of these cell lines, and homozygous deletions within chromosomal band 9p2l including MTAP (methylthioadenosine phosphorylase), p16 and p15 were detected...
- Methylthioinosine phosphorylase from Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Structure and annotation of a novel enzyme in quorum sensingRong Guan
Department of Biochemistry, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, New York 10461, United States
Biochemistry 50:1247-54. 2011The PA3004 gene of Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1 was originally annotated as a 5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP)...
- Heritable alteration in DNA methylation induced by nitrogen-deficiency stress accompanies enhanced tolerance by progenies to the stress in rice (Oryza sativa L.)H P Kou
Key Laboratory of Molecular Epigenetics of MOE and Institute of Genetics and Cytology, Northeast Normal University, Changchun 130024, China
J Plant Physiol 168:1685-93. 2011..b>MSAP analysis revealed that locus-specific methylation alteration occurred in leaf-tissue of the stressed plants (S(0)) ..
- Assessment of genetic and epigenetic variation during long-term Taxus cell cultureChunhua Fu
Department of Biotechnology, College of Life Science and Technology, Institute of Resource Biology and Biotechnology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 430074 Wuhan, China
Plant Cell Rep 31:1321-31. 2012..during culture using amplified fragment-length polymorphism (AFLP), methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism (MSAP), and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) analyses...
- The MTAP-CDKN2A locus confers susceptibility to a naturally occurring canine cancerAbigail L Shearin
Cancer Genetics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 21:1019-27. 2012..Cancers that have been difficult to study in human families or populations are of particular interest. Histiocytic sarcoma is a rare and poorly understood neoplasm in humans that occurs in 15% to 25% of Bernese Mountain Dogs (BMD)...
- Functional identification of APIP as human mtnB, a key enzyme in the methionine salvage pathwayCamille Mary
CALIPHO group, SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
PLoS ONE 7:e52877. 2012..the methionine salvage pathway takes place in the cytosol and usually involves six enzymatic activities: MTA phosphorylase (MTAP, EC 220.127.116.11), 5'-methylthioribose-1-phosphate isomerase (mtnA, EC 5.3.1...
- The Trypanosoma brucei telomerase RNA (TER) homologue binds core proteins of the C/D snoRNA familySachin Kumar Gupta
The Mina and Everard Goodman Faculty of Life Sciences, Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan 52900, Israel
FEBS Lett 587:1399-404. 2013..of the C/D small nucleolar RNA (snoRNA) family and associates with the methyltransferase-associated protein (MTAP), whose homologue binds to mammalian TER. Silencing of TbTER resulted in telomere shortening...
- Scoring and analysis of methylation-sensitive amplification polymorphisms for epigenetic population studiesBenjamin Schulz
Institute of Landscape Ecology and Resource Management, Research Centre for BioSystems, Land Use and Nutrition IFZ, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Giessen, Germany
Mol Ecol Resour 13:642-53. 2013..evolutionary context, epigenetic studies are increasingly using methylation-sensitive amplification polymorphism (MSAP) for surveys at the population or species level...
- Epigenetic control of heavy metal stress response in mycorrhizal versus non-mycorrhizal poplar plantsAngela Cicatelli
Dipartimento di Chimica e Biologia, Universita di Salerno, 84084, Fisciano, SA, Italy
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 21:1723-37. 2014..in a greenhouse on multimetal polluted or unpolluted soil, the Methylation Sensitive Amplification Polymorphism (MSAP) approach was adopted to detect cytosine DNA methylation...
- Vern L Schramm; Fiscal Year: 2016..is an orally available transition state analogue inhibitor for human 5'- methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP)...
- Purine salvage as a chemotherapeutic target in malariaKami Kim; Fiscal Year: 2002..The significance of alternative purine salvage enzymes methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) and adenine phosphoribosyltransferase (APRT) will be examined using genetic disruption and inhibitor ablation of ..
- The Role of Methylthioadenosine Phosphorylase Loss in TumorigenesisWarren D Kruger; Fiscal Year: 2013Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase (MTAP) is a key enzyme in the methionine salvage pathway whose function is to convert 5cent-deoxy-5cent-methylthioadenosine (MTA) into methionine...
- Colon Polyp Surveillance with DNA Analysis of StoolPhilip Schoenfeld; Fiscal Year: 2003..Multi-target DNA-based assay panels (MTAP) of stool may accurately diagnose colon adenomas...
- Reagents for the Design of Targeted Multifunctional NanomaterialsLee Josephson; Fiscal Year: 2012..multifunctional materials design lies in a new class of reagents termed Multifunctional Single Attachment Point or MSAP's...
- CHROMOSOME 9P ABERRATIONS IN GLIOMADennis Carson; Fiscal Year: 1999..using a newly developed microtiter format gene dosage assay; (3) to use our existent antibodies against MTA phosphorylase to quantitate levels of the enzyme in extracts of primary gliomas; (4) to correlate the molecular genetic ..
- CHARACTERIZATION OF A TUMOR SUPPRESSOR GENE ON 9POlufunmilayo Olopade; Fiscal Year: 1999..The applicant has cloned the MTAP gene and other transcription units in the critical region on 9p2l...
- Mechanism of Action of Folate AntagonistJoseph Bertino; Fiscal Year: 2008..The use of MEF cells null for p53, p19 ARF and both will be utilized to test in a more well defined system the function of these proteins on DHFR levels. ..
- PERTUSSIS, DIPHTHERIA, CHOLERA TOXINS-INHIBITOR DESIGNVern Schramm; Fiscal Year: 2003..The goal of this work is to extend transition state inhibitor design to the complex reactions catalyzed by bacterial ADP-ribosylating toxins. ..
- TRANSITION STATE ANALYSIS OF ENZYMATIC REACTIONSVern Schramm; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable]..
- BENIGN BREAST DISEASE--MOLECULAR DIFFERENTIATION OF RISKMaria Worsham; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- INHERITED MSH6 MUTATIONS IN DIVERSE COLORECTAL CANCERSSapna Syngal; Fiscal Year: 2004..Evidence that MSH6 is a moderately penetrant, later-onset hereditary colorectal cancer gene would imply the existence of similar genes for other common cancers that await discovery. ..
- ASPL TFE3 fusion in human cancersMarc Ladanyi; Fiscal Year: 2006..3->qter; and finally analyze selected candidate genes in the same region for inactivating mutations. ..
- MOLECULAR MODELING OF DIAGNOSIS AND PROGNOSIS IN HNSCCMaria Worsham; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..