Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MIRLET7D
Description: microRNA let-7d
Alias: LET7D, MIRNLET7D, hsa-let-7d, let-7d
- Let-7d suppresses growth, metastasis, and tumor macrophage infiltration in renal cell carcinoma by targeting COL3A1 and CCL7Boxing Su
Department of Urology, Peking University First Hospital and the Institute of Urology, Peking University, Beijing 100034, China
Mol Cancer 13:206. 2014..Here, we performed further analyses to determine whether let-7d is functionally linked to RCC malignancy...
- Circulating MicroRNA Let-7d in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity DisorderLi Hui Wu
Department of Children s Health Care, Yuying Children s Hospital, Wenzhou Medical University, 109 West Xueyuan Road, Wenzhou, 325003, People s Republic of China
Neuromolecular Med 17:137-46. 2015..05) than those with high level of circulating miRNA let-7d. Our data demonstrated that miRNA let-7d was elevated in the serum of ADHD subjects, which might be a novel, useful molecule signature for ADHD...
- Circulating microRNAs as potential biomarkers for endometriosisSiHyun Cho
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gangnam Severance Hospital, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
Fertil Steril 103:1252-60.e1. 2015..To evaluate whether microRNAs (miRNAs) associated with endometriosis are detectable in the circulation and could serve as potential noninvasive biomarkers for endometriosis...
- Let-7 related genetic variation and risk of metabolic syndrome in a Chinese populationYu Xiang Yan
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
Endocr J 62:887-96. 2015..In conclusion, our study found that let-7 related genetic variation is associated with MetS and may contribute to the susceptibility of MetS. Larger, prospective studies are warranted to validate our findings. ..
- Let-7d miRNA Shows Both Antioncogenic and Oncogenic Functions in Osteosarcoma-Derived 3AB-OS Cancer Stem CellsRiccardo Di Fiore
Laboratory of Biochemistry, Department of Biological, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technologies, University of Palermo, Polyclinic, Palermo, Italy
J Cell Physiol 231:1832-41. 2016..J. Cell. Physiol. 231: 1832-1841, 2016. © 2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Plasma microRNAs are associated with acute exacerbation in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosisHaiyan Min
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Nanjing Drum Tower Hospital Affiliated to Medical School of Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
Diagn Pathol 11:135. 2016..To predict this malignant condition in clinics is challenging. In this study, we aim to demonstrate whether there are miRNAs that differ between AE-IPF and stable IPF, which may be served as reliable biomarker for AE-IPF prediction...
- Let-7 modulates acquired resistance of ovarian cancer to Taxanes via IMP-1-mediated stabilization of multidrug resistance 1Benjamin Boyerinas
Feinberg School of Medicine, Division Hematology Oncology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Int J Cancer 130:1787-97. 2012..Our data point at IMP-1 and MDR1 as indicators for response to therapy, and at IMP-1 as a novel therapeutic target for overcoming multidrug resistance of ovarian cancer...
- Let-7d functions as novel regulator of epithelial-mesenchymal transition and chemoresistant property in oral cancerCharn Jung Chang
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Tri Service General Hospital and National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Oncol Rep 26:1003-10. 2011..In sum, these results show that let-7d negatively modulates EMT expression and also plays a role in regulating chemo-resistant ability in oral cancer...
- Olea europaea leaf extract alters microRNA expression in human glioblastoma cellsBerrin Tunca
Department of Medical Biology, Medical Faculty, Uludag University, Bursa, Turkey
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 138:1831-44. 2012..The present study aimed to evaluate whether Olea europaea leaf extract (OLE) has an anticancer effect and modulates miRNA expression in GBM...
- The tumor suppressor microRNA let-7 represses the HMGA2 oncogeneYong Sun Lee
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Genes Dev 21:1025-30. 2007....
- Regulation of divalent metal transporter 1 (DMT1) non-IRE isoform by the microRNA Let-7d in erythroid cellsImmacolata Andolfo
CEINGE, Biotecnologie Avanzate, Via, Comunale Margherita 482, 80145 Naples, Italy
Haematologica 95:1244-52. 2010..DMT1-IRE might be the major DMT1 isoform expressed in erythroid cells, although its regulation pathways are still unknown...