- Downregulation of miR-452 promotes stem-like traits and tumorigenicity of gliomas
State Key Laboratory of Oncology in Southern China, Department of Experimental Research, Cancer Center, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, China
Clin Cancer Res 19:3429-38. 2013
..However, the biologic role of miR-452 in gliomas remains unclear. The aim of the present study was to evaluate the effect of miR-452 on the stem-like properties and tumorigenesis of glioma cells...
- MicroRNA-452 promotes tumorigenesis in hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1B
College of Life Science, Zhejiang Sci Tech University, Hangzhou, 310018, China
Mol Cell Biochem 389:187-95. 2014
..Silencing CDKN1B by small interfering RNA resembled the phenotype resulting from ectopic miR-452 expression. This study provides new insights into the potential molecular mechanisms that miRNA-452 contributed to HCC. ..
- Regulatory feedback loop between T3 and microRNAs in renal cancer
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, The Centre of Postgraduate Medical Education, Warsaw, Poland
Mol Cell Endocrinol 384:61-70. 2014
..In conclusion, we propose a new mechanism of feedback regulation, by which in renal cancer microRNAs regulate the expression of T3 pathway genes, while T3 in turn regulates expression of microRNAs. ..
- MicroRNA-452 contributes to the docetaxel resistance of breast cancer cells
Department of General Surgery, Xuzhou Medical College, Xuzhou, 221004, China
Tumour Biol 35:6327-34. 2014
..Dysregulation of miRNA-452 involved in the DOC resistance formation of breast cancer cells may be, in part, via targeting APC4...
- Hypermethylation of the GABRE~miR-452~miR-224 promoter in prostate cancer predicts biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy
Authors Affiliations Departments of Molecular Medicine and Urology and Institute of Pathology, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark Institute of Surgical Pathology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland Department of Urology, Medical Faculty, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany Institute of Biomedical Technology and BioMediTech, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Finland Departments of Oncology and Pathology and Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Clin Cancer Res 20:2169-81. 2014
..Available tools for prostate cancer diagnosis and prognosis are suboptimal and novel biomarkers are urgently needed. Here, we investigated the regulation and biomarker potential of the GABRE∼miR-452∼miR-224 genomic locus...
- Down-regulation of miRNA-452 is associated with adriamycin-resistance in breast cancer cells
Department of General Surgery, Nanjing Medical University Affiliated Jiangsu Cancer Hospital, Nanjing, China E mail
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 15:5137-42. 2014
- E2F1 induces miR-224/452 expression to drive EMT through TXNIP downregulation
Institute of Experimental Gene Therapy and Cancer Research, Rostock University Medical Center, Rostock, Germany
EMBO Rep 15:1315-29. 2014
..The E2F1-miR-224/452-TXNIP axis constitutes a molecular signature that predicts patient survival and may help to set novel therapies. ..
- β-elemene reverses chemoresistance of breast cancer via regulating MDR-related microRNA expression
Department of General Surgery, Nanjing Medical University Affiliated Cancer Hospital, Cancer Institute of Jiangsu Province, Nanjing, China
Cell Physiol Biochem 34:2027-37. 2014
- Up-Regulation of MiR-452 Inhibits Metastasis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer by Regulating BMI1
Department of Thoracic Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu, P R China
Cell Physiol Biochem 37:387-98. 2015
..MicroRNAs (miRNAs) have been regarded as a new class of regulators in cellular processes in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). However, the relationship between miR-452 and the development of NSCLC remains unclear...
- Expression of microRNA-452 via adenoviral vector inhibits non-small cell lung cancer cells proliferation and metastasis
Department of Respiratory Diseases, The 463 Hospital of Chinese PLA, Shenyang, 110042, People s Republic of China
Tumour Biol 37:8259-70. 2016
..Moreover, miR-452 blocks the activation of PI3K/AKT pathway, which is also required for EMT process. These data reveal that miR-452 treatment could be a novel target or strategy for NSCLC treatment. ..
- Decreased microRNA-452 expression and its prognostic significance in human osteosarcoma
Ren zeng Li
Department of Orthopedics, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, 450000, Henan Province, People s Republic of China
World J Surg Oncol 14:150. 2016
..The aim of this study was to investigate the clinical significance and prognostic value of miR-452 expression in human osteosarcoma...
- MiRNA expression in urothelial carcinomas: important roles of miR-10a, miR-222, miR-125b, miR-7 and miR-452 for tumor stage and metastasis, and frequent homozygous losses of miR-31
Department of Clinical Genetics, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Int J Cancer 124:2236-42. 2009
..In addition, these latter miRNAs were shown to be excellent prognostic markers for death by disease as outcome. The presented data shows that pathological subtypes of urothelial carcinoma show distinct miRNA gene expression signatures...