Gene Symbol: MIR369
Description: microRNA 369
Alias: MIR369-3, MIRN369, MIRN369-3, hsa-mir-369
- Dysregulated MicroRNA Expression and Chronic Lung Allograft Rejection in Recipients With Antibodies to Donor HLAZ Xu
Department of Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO
Am J Transplant 15:1933-47. 2015..Therefore, we conclude that alloimmunity induced changes in miRNAs affecting the TGF-β and B cell receptor signal pathways play important roles in BOS development...
- Embryonic MicroRNA-369 Controls Metabolic Splicing Factors and Urges Cellular ReprogramingMasamitsu Konno
Department of Frontier Science for Cancer and Chemotherapy, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka, 565 0871, Japan
PLoS ONE 10:e0132789. 2015..Our findings demonstrate a unique role of the embryonic miR-369-HNRNPA2B1 axis in controlling metabolic enzyme function, and suggest a novel pathway linking epigenetic, transcriptional, and metabolic control in cell reprogramming. ..
- Adipogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stromal cells is down-regulated by microRNA-369-5p and up-regulated by microRNA-371Simone Bork
Department of Medicine V, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
J Cell Physiol 226:2226-34. 2011..In summary, we identified miR-369-5p and miR-371 as antagonistic up-stream regulators of adipogenic differentiation and this might be indirectly mediated by epigenetic modifications...
- Role of OLR1 and its regulating hsa-miR369-3p in Alzheimer's disease: genetics and expression analysisMaria Serpente
Department of Neurological Sciences, Dino Ferrari Center, University of Milan, Fondazione Cà Granda, IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
J Alzheimers Dis 26:787-93. 2011..In addition, an expression analysis of OLR1 and its regulatory hsa-miR369-3p was performed in peripheral mononuclear blood cells (PBMC) from 20 patients and 15 controls...
- Switching from repression to activation: microRNAs can up-regulate translationShobha Vasudevan
Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Yale University School of Medicine, Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine, 295 Congress Avenue, New Haven, CT 06536, USA
Science 318:1931-4. 2007..We show that human microRNA miR369-3 directs association of these proteins with the AREs to activate translation...
- Association between hsa-mir-146a genotype and tumor age-of-onset in BRCA1/BRCA2-negative familial breast and ovarian cancer patientsChiara Pastrello
Unit of Experimental Oncology 1, Department of Molecular Oncology and Translational Research, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, CRO Aviano National Cancer Institute, 33081 Aviano, Italy
Carcinogenesis 31:2124-6. 2010....