Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MIR132
Description: microRNA 132
Alias: MIRN132, miRNA132
- An activity-regulated microRNA controls dendritic plasticity by down-regulating p250GAPGary A Wayman
Department of Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology, Washington State University, 100 Dairy Road, Pullman, WA 99164, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:9093-8. 2008..Here, we show that microRNA 132 (miR132) is an activity-dependent rapid response gene regulated by the cAMP response element-binding (CREB) protein ..
- Loss of microRNA-132 predicts poor prognosis in patients with primary osteosarcomaJie Yang
Orthopedics Department, 8th Hospital, Shanghai, China
Mol Cell Biochem 381:9-15. 2013..006). These findings offer the convinced evidence for the first time that miR-132 may participate in tumor progression of osteosarcoma and loss of miR-132 expression may be a predictor for unfavorable outcome of osteosarcoma patients...
- Angiotensin II regulates microRNA-132/-212 in hypertensive rats and humansTilde V Eskildsen
Department of Cardiovascular and Renal Research, Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Southern Denmark, DK 5000 Odense, Denmark
Int J Mol Sci 14:11190-207. 2013..Taken together, these data suggest that miR-132 and miR-212 are involved in AngII induced hypertension, providing a new perspective in hypertensive disease mechanisms...
- MicroRNA-132 is frequently down-regulated in ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) of breast and acts as a tumor suppressor by inhibiting cell proliferationShuai Li
Department of Breast Cancer Pathology and Research Laboratory, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Institute and Hospital, Tianjin 300060, PR China
Pathol Res Pract 209:179-83. 2013..High expression of miR-132 could also inhibit the colony formation. Our findings will lead to further understanding of the development of breast cancer...
- Epigenetic repression of miR-132 expression by the hepatitis B virus x protein in hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinomaXufu Wei
Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing, China
Cell Signal 25:1037-43. 2013..formation of HCC cells were found to be suppressed by miR-132-mediated inhibition of the Akt-signaling pathway in miR132 transfected cells...
- MicroRNA-132 dysregulation in schizophrenia has implications for both neurodevelopment and adult brain functionBrooke H Miller
Department of Molecular Therapeutics, The Scripps Research Institute Scripps Florida, Jupiter, FL 33458, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:3125-30. 2012..Our data suggest miR-132 dysregulation and subsequent abnormal expression of miR-132 target genes contribute to the neurodevelopmental and neuromorphological pathologies present in schizophrenia...
- DNA methylation silences miR-132 in prostate cancerA Formosa
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Oncogene 32:127-34. 2013..The results of this study point to miR-132 as a methylation-silenced miRNA with an antimetastatic role in PCa controlling cellular adhesion...
- Downregulation of miR-132 by promoter methylation contributes to pancreatic cancer developmentShuyu Zhang
School of Radiation Medicine and Public Health, Medical College of Soochow University, Suzhou, China
Carcinogenesis 32:1183-9. 2011..Our present findings illustrate the mechanism driving miR-132 downregulation and the important role of miR-132 in pancreatic cancer development...
- miR-132 and miR-212 are increased in pancreatic cancer and target the retinoblastoma tumor suppressorJong Kook Park
College of Pharmacy, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, United States
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 406:518-23. 2011..The β2 adrenergic pathway may play an important role in this novel mechanism...
- MicroRNA-132-mediated loss of p120RasGAP activates the endothelium to facilitate pathological angiogenesisSudarshan Anand
Department of Pathology, University of California, San Diego, California, USA
Nat Med 16:909-14. 2010....
- microRNA modulation of circadian-clock period and entrainmentHai Ying M Cheng
Department of Neuroscience, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Neuron 54:813-29. 2007..Collectively, these data reveal miRNAs as clock- and light-regulated genes and provide a mechanistic examination of their roles as effectors of pacemaker activity and entrainment...
- MicroRNA 132 regulates nutritional stress-induced chemokine production through repression of SirT1Jay C Strum
Department of Metabolic Discovery Technology Group, GlaxoSmithKline, Inc, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Mol Endocrinol 23:1876-84. 2009....
- The SIRT1/TP53 axis is activated upon B-cell receptor triggering via miR-132 up-regulation in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cellsMichele Dal Bo
Clinical and Experimental Onco Hematology Unit, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, I R C C S, Aviano, Pordenone, Italy
Oncotarget 6:19102-17. 2015..41; P = 0.02). Collectively, the miR-132/SIRT1/TP53 axis was identified as a novel pathway triggered by BCR engagement that further increases the complexity of the interactions between tumor microenvironments and CLL cells. ..
- miR-212/132 downregulates SMAD2 expression to suppress the G1/S phase transition of the cell cycle and the epithelial to mesenchymal transition in cervical cancer cellsJian li Zhao
Department of Pathogenic Biology, Tianjin Life Science Research Center and Basic Medical School, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, China
IUBMB Life 67:380-94. 2015..Importantly, SMAD2 overexpression partially reversed the cellular phenotypes induced by miR-212/132 overexpression. In conclusion, our study indicated that miR-212/132 functions as tumor suppressor by targeting SMAD2 in cervical cancer...
- Upregulation of the miR-212/132 cluster suppresses proliferation of human lung cancer cellsXin Jiang
Department of Radiotherapy, Changzhou Tumor Hospital, Soochow University, Changzhou, Jiangsu 213001, P R China
Oncol Rep 33:705-12. 2015..Our study provides insight into the biological function of the miR-212/132 cluster in lung cancer. The present study may provide a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of lung cancer...
- TGF-β induced miR-132 enhances the activation of TGF-β signaling through inhibiting SMAD7 expression in glioma cellsZhao Hui Wang
Department of Internal Neurology, Huaihe Hospital of Henan University, Kaifeng, 475000, China Electronic address
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 463:187-92. 2015..These findings contribute to a better understanding of the mechanism of the activation of TGF-β signaling by miR-132. ..
- Preliminary investigation of miRNA expression in individuals at high familial risk of bipolar disorderRosie May Walker
Medical Genetics Section, Centre for Genomic and Experimental Medicine, MRC Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine, The University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, UK Electronic address
J Psychiatr Res 62:48-55. 2015..Moreover, our observation of altered miRNA expression in the blood prior to the onset of illness provides hope that one day blood-based tests may aid in the risk-stratification and treatment of BD. ..
- A preliminary analysis of microRNA as potential clinical biomarker for schizophreniaXin Yang Sun
Prevention and Treatment Center for Psychological Diseases, No 102 Hospital of Chinese People s Liberation Army, Changzhou, Jiangsu, P R China Department of Psychology and Psychiatry, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, P R China
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 168:170-8. 2015..Markers miR-132, miR-181b, miR-30e and miR-432 are potential indicators for symptomatology improvements, treatment responses and prognosis for schizophrenia patients...
- Increased chronic lymphocytic leukemia proliferation upon IgM stimulation is sustained by the upregulation of miR-132 and miR-212Simona Tavolaro
Hematology, Department of Cellular Biotechnologies and Hematology, Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 54:222-34. 2015..Overall, our results support a model involving miR-132 and miR-212 upregulation in sustaining disease progression in CLL. These miRNAs may therefore provide new valuable strategies for therapeutic intervention...
- Detrusor induction of miR-132/212 following bladder outlet obstruction: association with MeCP2 repression and cell viabilityMardjaneh Karbalaei Sadegh
Department of Experimental Medical Science, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
PLoS ONE 10:e0116784. 2015..In all, these findings show that obstruction of the urethra increases miR-132 and miR-212 in the detrusor and suggests that this influences gene expression and limits cell growth. ..
- Decreased microRNA-132 and its function in human non-small cell lung cancerXiyu Liu
Department of Chest Surgery, The First Bethune Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun, Jilin 130000, P R China
Mol Med Rep 11:3601-8. 2015..These findings indicate that miR‑132 may be a novel diagnostic and prognostic marker, as well as a potential target for molecular therapy in NSCLC...
- Serum miR-206 and miR-132 as Potential Circulating Biomarkers for Mild Cognitive ImpairmentBing Xie
Central Laboratory, The First Hospital of Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, P R China
J Alzheimers Dis 45:721-31. 2015..These results preliminarily indicated that circulating miR-206 and miR-132 as novel miRNAs upregulated in MCI patient were potential biomarkers for diagnosis of MCI. ..
- MiR-132 prohibits proliferation, invasion, migration, and metastasis in breast cancer by targeting HN1Zhan guo Zhang
Hepatic Surgery Center, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei 430030, China Electronic address
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 454:109-14. 2014....
- MiR-132 inhibits cell proliferation, invasion and migration of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting PIK3R3Kai Liu
Department of Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery, The First Hospital, Jilin University, Changchun 130021, P R China
Int J Oncol 47:1585-93. 2015..These findings suggested that miR‑132 may serve as a potential target in the treatment of human HCC...
- MicroRNA-132 inhibits cell growth and metastasis in osteosarcoma cell lines possibly by targeting Sox4Yulong Liu
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, China Japan Union Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun 130031, P R China
Int J Oncol 47:1672-84. 2015..In conclusion, miR‑132 inhibited cell growth and metastasis in osteosarcoma cells by downregulation of Sox4, and knockdown of Sox4 was essential for the miR-132-inhibited cell growth and metastasis in osteosarcoma cells. ..
- miR-132/212 deficiency impairs tau metabolism and promotes pathological aggregation in vivoPascal Y Smith
Axe Neurosciences, Centre de Recherche du CHU de Québec, CHUL, Quebec, QC, Canada G1V 4G2, Département de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences
Hum Mol Genet 24:6721-35. 2015..These findings support a role for miR-132/212 in the regulation of tau pathology in mice and humans and provide new alternatives for therapeutic development. ..
- Aryl hydrocarbon receptor-microRNA-212/132 axis in human breast cancer suppresses metastasis by targeting SOX4Hamza Hanieh
Laboratory of Physiology, Biological Sciences Department, College of Science, King Faisal University, Faisal Bin Fahd road, Hofuf, 31982, Ahsaa, Saudi Arabia
Mol Cancer 14:172. 2015..Therefore, current study was performed to examine if this miRNA cluster mediates the anti-metastatic properties of Ahr agonists...
- Integration of multi-microarray datasets to identify chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-related miRNAsLin Hua
School of Biomedical Engineering, Capital Medical University, Beijing, 100069, China
Biomed Mater Eng 26:S1903-15. 2015..96 and 0.75, respectively, thereby suggesting that these three miRNAs can effectively distinguish COPD patients and controls. ..
- Suppression of AGO2 by miR-132 as a determinant of miRNA-mediated silencing in human primary endothelial cellsGerman Leonov
Centre for Immunology and Infection, Department of Biology and Hull York Medical School University of York, Wentworth Way, York YO10 5DD, UK
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 69:75-84. 2015..Our data demonstrate that the miRNA-silencing machinery is subject to autoregulation during primary cell activation through direct suppression of AGO2 by miR-132. ..
- MicroRNA-132 and early growth response-1 in nucleus basalis of Meynert during the course of Alzheimer's diseaseQiong Bin Zhu
1 Department of Neurobiology, Key Laboratory of Medical Neurobiology of Ministry of Health of China, Zhejiang Province Key Laboratory of Neurobiology, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310058, P R China
Brain 139:908-21. 2016....
- Serum miR-132 is a risk marker of post-stroke cognitive impairmentSai e Huang
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Rehabilitation Hospital, Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fujian 350003, China
Neurosci Lett 615:102-6. 2016..The present study investigates that whether miR-132 is altered in circulating blood serum samples of post-stroke cognitive impairment (PSCI) patients...
- MicroRNA-132 cause apoptosis of glioma cells through blockade of the SREBP-1c metabolic pathway related to SIRT1Yunjun Li
Medical School of Chinese PLA, Beijing 100853, People s Republic of China Department of Neurosurgery, Bayi brain hospital affiliated to general hospital of Beijing military of PLA, Beijing 100070, People s Republic of China
Biomed Pharmacother 78:177-84. 2016..The inhibition role of miRNA (microRNA or miR) on cancer signaling pathways has been used to prospective cancer treatment. SIRT1 might promote tumorigenesis in human glioma...
- HLF/miR-132/TTK axis regulates cell proliferation, metastasis and radiosensitivity of glioma cellsShu Chen
Shanghai Gamma Hospital, 518 Wuzhong Rd E, Shanghai 200235, China
Biomed Pharmacother 83:898-904. 2016..TTK acts as an oncogene in glioma. HLF-mediated miR-132 directly suppresses TTK expression, thus exerting inhibitory effects on cancer cell proliferation, metastasis and radioresistance...
- MiR-132 plays an oncogenic role in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma by targeting FOXO1 and activating the PI3K/AKT pathwayRong Lian
Department of Otolaryngol, The First Affiliated Hospital, Xinxiang Medical College, Weihui 453100, Henan, PR China
Eur J Pharmacol 792:1-6. 2016..Therefore, miR-132 might be a potential therapeutic strategy in LSCC...
- [Novel miRNA genes hypermethylated in breast cancer]V I Loginov
Institute of General Pathology and Pathophysiology, Moscow, 125315 Russia
Mol Biol (Mosk) 50:797-802. 2016..These results enable the involvement of three miRNAs (miR-132, miR-137, miR-1258) and the methylation of the genes that encode them in the pathogenesis of breast cancer to be suggested...
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis decreases human macrophage IFN-γ responsiveness through miR-132 and miR-26aBin Ni
Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210 Department of Microbial Infection and Immunity, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210 and Center for Microbial Interface Biology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210
J Immunol 193:4537-47. 2014..Collectively, these data validate p300 as a target of miR-132 and miR-26a, and demonstrate a mechanism by which M. tuberculosis can limit macrophage responses to IFN-γ by altering host miRNA expression. ..
- De-repression of FOXO3a death axis by microRNA-132 and -212 causes neuronal apoptosis in Alzheimer's diseaseHon Kit Andus Wong
Center for Neurologic Diseases, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Harvard Institutes of Medicine, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Hum Mol Genet 22:3077-92. 2013..These results indicate that the miR-132/miR-212/PTEN/FOXO3a signaling pathway contributes to AD neurodegeneration. ..
- MicroRNA-132 modulates cholinergic signaling and inflammation in human inflammatory bowel diseaseNitsan Maharshak
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Inflamm Bowel Dis 19:1346-53. 2013..This study aimed to test whether miR-132 is causally involved in anti-inflammatory reactions of patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and modulates vagal tone and consequently inflammation in patients with IBD...
- Hsa-miR-132 regulates apoptosis in non-small cell lung cancer independent of acetylcholinesteraseBo Zhang
State Key Laboratory of Cell Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, 200031, China
J Mol Neurosci 53:335-44. 2014..Interestingly, hsa-miR-132 has no pro-apoptotic effect in normal pulmonary trachea epithelium. Taken together, these results suggest that hsa-miR-132 represses NSCLC growth by inducing apoptosis independent of AChE. ..
- miR-132 targeting cyclin E1 suppresses cell proliferation in osteosarcoma cellsJin Wang
Department of Orthopedics, Changhai Hospital, Second Military Medical University, 168 Changhai Road, Shanghai, 200433, China
Tumour Biol 35:4859-65. 2014..Taken together, these results indicate that miR-132 functions as a tumor suppressor in osteosarcoma and that its suppressive effects are mediated chiefly by repressing CCNE1 expression. ..
- The Lin28/Let-7 system in early human embryonic tissue and ectopic pregnancyTeresa Lozoya
Hospital Universitario La Fe, Valencia, Spain
PLoS ONE 9:e87698. 2014..This finding suggests the potential involvement of LIN28B/Let-7 (de)regulated pathways in the pathophysiology of ectopic pregnancy in humans...
- The microRNA 132 regulates fluid shear stress-induced differentiation in periodontal ligament cells through mTOR signaling pathwayLin Qi
Department of Orthodontics, School of Stomatology, China Medical University Shenyang City, P R China
Cell Physiol Biochem 33:433-45. 2014..Once tissue destruction has occurred, the differentiation of periodontal ligament (PDL) cells into osteoblasts plays an important role in repairing the oral cavity...
- The expression and clinical significance of miR-132 in gastric cancer patientsXiaowen Liu
Department of Gastric Cancer and Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center, 270 Dong An Road, Shanghai 200032, People s Republic of China
Diagn Pathol 9:57. 2014..Little is known about the effects of miR-132 in cancer. The aim of this study is to evaluate the expression of miR-132 and its clinical significance in gastric cancer...
- MiR-132 suppresses the migration and invasion of lung cancer cells via targeting the EMT regulator ZEB2Jiacong You
Tianjin Key Laboratory of Lung Cancer Metastasis and Tumor Microenvironment, Tianjin Lung Cancer Institute, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital, Tianjin, China
PLoS ONE 9:e91827. 2014..Thus, our finding provides new insight into the mechanism of NSCLC progression. Therapeutically, miR-132 may serve as a potential target in the treatment of human lung cancer. ..
- USF-1 inhibition protects against oxygen-and-glucose-deprivation-induced apoptosis via the downregulation of miR-132 in HepG2 cellsRenjie Wang
Department of Clinical Laboratory, Pingjin Hospital, Logistics College of Armed Police Forces, Tianjin, China
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 446:1053-9. 2014....
- MiR-132, miR-15a and miR-16 synergistically inhibit pituitary tumor cell proliferation, invasion and migration by targeting Sox5Wang Renjie
Department of Clinical Laboratory, Pingjing Hosipital, Logistics College of Armed Police Forces, Tianjin, China
Cancer Lett 356:568-78. 2015..In conclusion, our data indicate that miR-132 and miR-15a/16 act as tumor suppressor genes in pituitary tumor by directly targetting Sox5, and imply that these miRNAs have potential as therapeutic targets for invasive pituitary tumor...
- Upregulation of miR-132 expression in glioma and its clinical significanceQiang Liu
Department of Neurosurgery, The Third Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, 138 Tongzipo Road, Hexi Yuelu District, Changsha, Hunan, 410013, China
Tumour Biol 35:12299-304. 2014..3 vs. 56.2 %; P = 0.04) and progression-free survival (11.7 vs. 50.5 %; P = 0.012). In conclusion, this study identified high miR-132 expression as a biomarker of poor prognosis in patients diagnosed with glioma. ..
- A novel microRNA-132-sirtuin-1 axis underlies aberrant B-cell cytokine regulation in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis [corrected]Yusei Miyazaki
Neuroimmunology Unit and Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
PLoS ONE 9:e105421. 2014....
- A functional variant at miR-132-3p, miR-212-3p, and miR-361-5p binding site in CD80 gene alters susceptibility to gastric cancer in a Chinese Han populationRuirong Wu
Department of Oncology, The Fourth Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Wuxi, 214062, China
Med Oncol 31:60. 2014..Our findings have shown that the SNP rs1599795 in CD80 3'-UTR, through disrupting the regulatory role of miR-132-3p, miR-212-3p, and miR-361-5p in CD80 expression, contributed to the occurrence of gastric cancer...
- MiR-132 inhibits expression of SIRT1 and induces pro-inflammatory processes of vascular endothelial inflammation through blockade of the SREBP-1c metabolic pathwayLiwei Zhang
Department of Cardiology, the First Affiliated Hospital of Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, 100048, China
Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 28:303-11. 2014..MicroRNA (miRNA) inhibition of inflammation related to SIRT1 has been shown to be a promising therapeutic approach for AS. However, the mechanism of action is unknown...
- miR-132 inhibits colorectal cancer invasion and metastasis via directly targeting ZEB2Yong Bin Zheng
Yong Bin Zheng, Hai Ping Luo, Qiang Shi, Zhi Nan Hao, Yu Ding, Qiu Shuang Wang, Sheng Bo Li, Gao Chun Xiao, Shi Lun Tong, Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan 430060, Hubei Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 20:6515-22. 2014..To investigate the biological role and underlying mechanism of miR-132 in colorectal cancer (CRC) progression and invasion...
- Aspergillus fumigatus induces microRNA-132 in human monocytes and dendritic cellsMithun Das Gupta
University Hospital Wuerzburg, Medical Clinic and Polyclinic II, Wuerzburg, Germany
Int J Med Microbiol 304:592-6. 2014..Interestingly, miR-132 was induced by A. fumigatus but not by LPS in both cell types. Our data suggest that miR-132 may be a relevant regulator of the immune response directed against A. fumigatus. ..
- MicroRNA-132 dysregulation in Toxoplasma gondii infection has implications for dopamine signaling pathwayJ Xiao
Stanley Division of Developmental Neurovirology, Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA Electronic address
Neuroscience 268:128-38. 2014..Our findings provide a possible mechanism for how the parasite contributes to the neuropathology of infection. ..
- MicroRNA-132 may play a role in coexistence of depression and cardiovascular disease: a hypothesisZhihua Zheng
Guangdong Province Pharmaceutical Association, Guangzhou, China
Med Sci Monit 19:438-43. 2013..MicroRNA-132 (miR-132) has a roles in neuroplasticity and cardiovascular function. Thus, we hypothesize that miR-132 may play a role in coexistence of depression and CVD...
- miR-132 enhances HIV-1 replicationKaren Chiang
Interdepartmental Program in Translational Biology and Molecular Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Virology 438:1-4. 2013..Knockdown of MeCP2, a previously identified target of miR-132, also increases HIV-1 replication. To the best of our knowledge, miR-132 is the first miRNA reported to enhance HIV-1 replication...
- Regulation of TLR2-mediated tolerance and cross-tolerance through IRAK4 modulation by miR-132 and miR-212Md A Nahid
Department of Oral Biology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
J Immunol 190:1250-63. 2013....
- MicroRNA regulation of STAT4 protein expression: rapid and sensitive modulation of IL-12 signaling in human natural killer cellsYong Huang
Laboratory of Molecular Virology, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Rockville, MD 20892, USA
Blood 118:6793-802. 2011..These data suggest that miR-132, -212, and -200a up-regulation during prolonged IL-12 treatment, negatively regulates the IL-12 signaling pathway by reducing STAT4 expression in primary human NK cells...
- MicroRNA-132 targets HB-EGF upon IgE-mediated activation in murine and human mast cellsViktor Molnar
Department of Genetics, Cell and Immunobiology, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
Cell Mol Life Sci 69:793-808. 2012..Our data provide a novel example for negative regulation of a growth factor by an upregulated miRNA...
- MicroRNA-132 loss is associated with tau exon 10 inclusion in progressive supranuclear palsyPascal Y Smith
Centre de recherche du CHUQ, Axe Neurosciences, Quebec, Canada
Hum Mol Genet 20:4016-24. 2011..Taken together, these results suggest that changes in the miR-132/PTBP2 pathway could contribute to the abnormal splicing of tau exon 10 in the brain, and sheds light into the potential role played by miRNAs in a subset of tauopathies...
- miR-132 regulates antiviral innate immunity through suppression of the p300 transcriptional co-activatorDimitrios Lagos
Cancer Research UK Viral Oncology Group, UCL Cancer Institute, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, U K
Nat Cell Biol 12:513-9. 2010..By targeting p300, rather than a transcription factor or signalling protein, miR-132 has a broad role in the regulation of antiviral immunity...
- Upregulated miR-146a expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from rheumatoid arthritis patientsKaleb M Pauley
Department of Oral Biology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 10:R101. 2008..In this study, the expression of selected microRNAs is examined in rheumatoid arthritis...