Gene Symbol: MID1IP1
Description: MID1 interacting protein 1
Alias: G12-like, MIG12, S14R, STRAIT11499, THRSPL, mid1-interacting protein 1, MID1 interacting G12-like protein, MID1 interacting protein 1 (gastrulation specific G12-like), gastrulation specific G12 homolog, spot 14-R, spot 14-related protein
- Using mechanistic Bayesian networks to identify downstream targets of the sonic hedgehog pathwayAbhik Shah
Bioinformatics Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 10:433. 2009..The topology of a biological pathway provides clues as to how a pathway operates, but rationally using this topology information with observed gene expression data remains a challenge...
- Discovery and characterization of nutritionally regulated genes associated with muscle growth in Atlantic salmonNeil I Bower
Scottish Oceans Institute, School of Biology, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, Fife, United Kingdom
Physiol Genomics 42:114-30. 2010..expression during the proliferative phase of the culture (FOXD1, DRG1) or as cells differentiated (SMYD1, RTN1, MID1IP1, HSP90A, novel transcript GE617747)...
- A genome-wide association study for canine cryptorchidism in Siberian HuskiesX Zhao
Department of Animal Science, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA
J Anim Breed Genet 131:202-9. 2014..on CFA24, ADAMTS20 (ADAM metallopeptidase with thrombospondin type 1 motif, 20) on CFA27 and MID1IP1 (MID1 interacting protein 1) on CFAX are known to be functionally related to extracellular matrix remodelling, which might be ..
- ChREBP Regulates Itself and Metabolic Genes Implicated in Lipid Accumulation in β-Cell LineChanachai Sae-Lee
Clinical Molecular Pathology Laboratory, Department of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
PLoS ONE 11:e0147411. 2016..and necessary for regulation of Eno1, Pklr, Mdh1, Me1, Pdha1, Acly, Acaca, Fasn, Elovl6, Gpd1, Cpt1a, Rgs16, Mid1ip1,Txnip, and Chrebpβ. Expression of Chrebpα and Srebp1c were not changed by caChREBP or dnChREBP...
- Spot14/Spot14R expression may be involved in MSC adipogenic differentiation in patients with adolescent idiopathic scoliosisQifei Wang
Department of Scoliosis, the First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510080, P R China
Mol Med Rep 13:4636-42. 2016..study was to evaluate the different expression levels of thyroid hormone responsive (THRSP; Spot14)/S14 related, Mig12 (S14R) during bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell (BM-MSC) adipogenesis in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) ..
- Homozygous and heterozygous GH transgenesis alters fatty acid composition and content in the liver of Amago salmon (Oncorhynchus masou ishikawae)Manabu Sugiyama
Nihon University College of Bioresource Sciences, Kameino 1866, Fujisawa 252 0880, Japan
Biol Open 1:1035-42. 2012..gene expression profiling was performed using liver tissues from Tg/Tg and +/+ fish, and showed that Mid1 interacting protein 1 (Mid1ip1), which is an important factor to activate Acetyl-CoA carboxylase (ACC), was down-regulated in ..
- PPARγ maintains ERBB2-positive breast cancer stem cellsX Wang
Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cancer Research Center, University at Albany, State University of New York, Rensselaer, NY, USA
Oncogene 32:5512-21. 2013..analyses show that GW9662 treatment suppresses the expression of several lipogenic genes, including ACLY, MIG12, FASN and NR1D1, and the stem-cell related genes KLF4 and ALDH in BT474 cells...
- Spot14/Mig12 heterocomplex sequesters polymerization and restrains catalytic function of human acetyl-CoA carboxylase 2Sungjo Park
Center for Regenerative Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA Marriott Heart Disease Research Program, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Departments of Medicine, Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, and Medical Genetics, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
J Mol Recognit 26:679-88. 2013..Spot14, a thyroid hormone responsive protein, and Mig12, a Spot14 paralog, have recently been identified as regulators of fatty acid synthesis targeting ACC1, a ..
- Mig12, a novel Opitz syndrome gene product partner, is expressed in the embryonic ventral midline and co-operates with Mid1 to bundle and stabilize microtubulesCaterina Berti
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, 80131 Naples, Italy
BMC Cell Biol 5:9. 2004..Mid1 acts as an E3 ubiquitin ligase, regulating PP2A degradation on microtubules...
- Identification of novel ciliogenesis factors using a new in vivo model for mucociliary epithelial developmentJulie M Hayes
Department of Molecular Cell and Developmental Biology, and Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, University Station C1000, University of Texas, Austin, TX 78712, USA
Dev Biol 312:115-30. 2007..b>Mig12-GFP localizes very strongly to the base of cilia and confocal imaging of this construct allows for simple ..
- Correlation analysis of gene expression and clinical chemistry to identify biomarkers of skeletal myopathy in mice treated with PPAR agonist GW610742XW M Casey
GlaxoSmithKline, US Research and Development, Safety Assessment, NC 27709, USA
Biomarkers 13:364-76. 2008..transducer and activator of transcription 3), Socs3 (suppressor of cytokine signalling 3) and Mid1ip1 (Mid1 interacting protein 1)...
- Overlapping roles of the glucose-responsive genes, S14 and S14R, in hepatic lipogenesisDerrick L Aipoalani
Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biophysics, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Endocrinology 151:2071-7. 2010..was postulated that this difference could be due to the expression of a paralogous gene called S14R (S14 related; Mig12) in the liver but not mammary tissue...
- Induced polymerization of mammalian acetyl-CoA carboxylase by MIG12 provides a tertiary level of regulation of fatty acid synthesisChai Wan Kim
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 9046, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:9626-31. 2010..Here, we show that MIG12, a 22 kDa cytosolic protein of previously unknown function, binds to ACC and lowers the threshold for citrate ..
- MID1 and MID2 are required for Xenopus neural tube closure through the regulation of microtubule organizationMakoto Suzuki
Division of Morphogenesis, Department of Developmental Biology, National Institute for Basic Biology, Nishigonaka 38, Myodaiji, Okazaki 444 8585, Aichi, Japan
Development 137:2329-39. 2010..We also found that the xMIDs and their interacting protein Mig12 were coordinately required for microtubule stabilization during remodeling of the neural plate...
- Crystal structure of Spot 14, a modulator of fatty acid synthesisChristopher L Colbert
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 9050, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:18820-5. 2010..65 Å and biochemical data showing that S14 can form heterodimers with MIG12. MIG12 modulates fatty acid synthesis by inducing the polymerization and activity of acetyl-CoA carboxylase, the ..
- Identification of MIG12 as a mediator for stimulation of lipogenesis by LXR activationJun Inoue
Department of Applied Biological Chemistry, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113 8657, Japan
Mol Endocrinol 25:995-1005. 2011..We describe a novel LXR target, midline-1-interacting G12-like protein (MIG12), which has been recently identified as an acetyl-coenzyme A carboxylase-binding protein...