Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MBD1
Description: methyl-CpG binding domain protein 1
Alias: CXXC3, PCM1, RFT, CXXC-type zinc finger protein 3, methyl-CpG binding domain protein 1 isoform PCM1, protein containing methyl-CpG-binding domain 1, the regulator of fibroblast growth factor 2 (FGF-2) transcription
Publications219 found, 100 shown here
- Interaction between the 2'-5' oligoadenylate synthetase-like protein p59 OASL and the transcriptional repressor methyl CpG-binding protein 1Jesper B Andersen
Department of Molecular Biology MBI, University of Aarhus, Denmark
Eur J Biochem 271:628-36. 2004..Methyl CpG-binding protein 1 (MBD1), which functions as a transcriptional repressor, was identified as a strong p59 OASL interactor...
- Methyl-CpG binding domain 1 (MBD1) interacts with the Suv39h1-HP1 heterochromatic complex for DNA methylation-based transcriptional repressionNaoyuki Fujita
Department of Regeneration Medicine, Institute of Molecular Embryology and Genetics, Kumamoto University, 2 2 1 Honjo, Kumamoto 860 0811, Japan
J Biol Chem 278:24132-8. 2003..b>MBD1 possesses an MBD involved in mediating DNA methylation-dependent transcriptional repression...
- Methylated DNA-binding domain 1 and methylpurine-DNA glycosylase link transcriptional repression and DNA repair in chromatinSugiko Watanabe
Department of Regeneration Medicine, Institute of Molecular Embryology and Genetics, Kumamoto University, 2 2 1 Honjo, Kumamoto 860 0811, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:12859-64. 2003..We report here that methylation-mediated transcriptional repressor methylated DNA-binding domain 1 (MBD1) interacts with methylpurine-DNA glycosylase (MPG), which excises damaged bases from substrate DNA...
- Common variants at 2q37.3, 8q24.21, 15q21.3 and 16q24.1 influence chronic lymphocytic leukemia riskDalemari Crowther-Swanepoel
Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey, UK
Nat Genet 42:132-6. 2010..2 (rs783540, CPEB1; OR = 1.18; P = 3.67 x 10(-6)) and 18q21.1 (rs1036935; OR = 1.22; P = 2.28 x 10(-6)). These data provide further evidence for genetic susceptibility to this B-cell hematological malignancy...
- Methyl-CpG-DNA binding proteins in human prostate cancer: expression of CXXC sequence containing MBD1 and repression of MBD2 and MeCP2Samir K Patra
Department of Urology, Urology Research Center 112F, University of California at San Francisco and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 302:759-66. 2003We analyzed gene expression of MBD1, MBD2, MBD3, MBD4, and MeCP2 and protein expression of MBD1, MBD2, and MeCP2 in prostate cancer cell lines, benign prostate epithelium (BPH-1) cell line, 49 BPH tissues, and 46 prostate cancer tissues...
- The intracellular domain of teneurin-1 interacts with MBD1 and CAP/ponsin resulting in subcellular codistribution and translocation to the nuclear matrixSamantha M Nunes
Friedrich Miescher Institute, Novartis Research Foundation, Maulbeerstrasse 66, CH 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Exp Cell Res 305:122-32. 2005..The second interacting protein identified is the methyl-CpG binding protein MBD1. In the nucleus, the intracellular domain of teneurin-1 colocalizes with this transcriptional repressor in foci ..
- Methyl-CpG binding domain 1 gene polymorphisms and risk of primary lung cancerJin Sung Jang
Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, Kyungpook National University, Samduk 2Ga 50, Daegu, 700 412, Korea
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 14:2474-80. 2005The methyl-CpG binding domain 1 (MBD1) protein plays an important role for transcriptional regulation of gene expression...
- Active repression of methylated genes by the chromosomal protein MBD1H H Ng
Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Biol 20:1394-406. 2000b>MBD1 belongs to a family of mammalian proteins that share a methyl-CpG binding domain...
- The methyl-CpG binding protein MBD1 interacts with the p150 subunit of chromatin assembly factor 1Brian E Reese
Tumor Biology Division, The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21231, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:3226-36. 2003..such as histone deacetylases, to methylated DNA via a family of proteins called methyl-CpG binding proteins (MBD1 to -4)...
- Sex-specific windows for high mRNA expression of DNA methyltransferases 1 and 3A and methyl-CpG-binding domain proteins 2 and 4 in human fetal gonadsDanuta Galetzka
Institute for Human Genetics, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany
Mol Reprod Dev 74:233-41. 2007..We propose that the sex-specific time windows for concomitant upregulation of DNMT1, DNMT3A, MBD2, and MBD4 are associated with prenatal remethylation of the human male and female germ line...
- DNA methylation represses IFN-gamma-induced and signal transducer and activator of transcription 1-mediated IFN regulatory factor 8 activation in colon carcinoma cellsJon M McGough
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Medical College of Georgia, 1459 Laney Walker Boulevard, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Mol Cancer Res 6:1841-51. 2008..Silencing methyl-CpG binding domain protein 1 (MBD1) expression resulted in IRF8 activation by IFN-gamma in human colon carcinoma cells with methylated IRF8 promoter...
- Mechanism of transcriptional regulation by methyl-CpG binding protein MBD1N Fujita
Department of Tumor Genetics and Biology, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, Kumamoto 860 0811, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 20:5107-18. 2000..MBD1 has at least five isoforms due to alternative splicing events, resulting in the presence of CXXC1, CXXC2, and CXXC3 in MBD1 isoforms v1 (MBD1v1) and MBD1v2, and CXXC1 and CXXC2 in MBD1v3 and -v4...
- [Effects of two treatment regimens for drug-resistant tuberculosis in tuberculosis control project areas: a comparative study]Liang Li
Beijing Chest Hospital, Beijing 101149, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 88:3387-91. 2008..To search for an ideal therapeutic regimen for multidrug resistant tuberculosis conforming to the situation of China...
- Expression of citrate permease gene of plasmid pCM1 isolated from Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis NIAI N-7 in Lactobacillus casei L-49-4Hwa Yong An
The Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Okayama University, Tsushima, Okayama, 700 8530, Japan
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 74:609-16. 2007..vector pJLECit (8,232 bp) was constructed using citrate permease gene contained in the 3,919-bp fragment of plasmid pCM1 (8,280 bp) isolated from Lactococcus lactis subsp...
- 5-HT1A and 5-HT2 receptors mediate discrete behaviors in the Mongolian gerbilA S Eison
CNS Special Projects, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Wallingford, CT 06492
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 43:131-7. 1992..This syndrome, analogous to the 5-HT syndrome in the rat, consists of reciprocal forepaw treading (RFT), hindleg abduction (HA), body tremors (BT), and Straub tail (ST). The putative 5-HT1A antagonist NAN-190 (0...
- Dose-dependent alterations in gene expression in mouse liver induced by diethylnitrosamine and ethylnitrosourea and determined by quantitative real-time PCRTakashi Watanabe
Functional Genomics Laboratory, School of Science and Engineering, Aoyama Gakuin University, Fuchinobe 5 10 1, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 229 0006, Japan
Mutat Res 673:9-20. 2009..for both carcinogens [Bax, Btg2, Ccng1, Cdkn1a, Cyp4a10, Cyp21a1, Fos, Gadd45b, Gdf15, Hmox1, Hspb1, Isg20l1, Jun, Mbd1, Mdm2, Myc, Net1, Plk2, Ppp1r3c, Rcan1 and Tubb2c], although the increase in gene expression due to ENU was ..
- Published genetic variants in retinopathy of prematurity: random forest analysis suggests a negligible contribution to risk and severityGyorgy Dunai
Csolnoky Ferenc Hospital, Veszprem, Hungary
Curr Eye Res 33:501-5. 2008..We applied a high-dimensional nonparametric method called random forest technique (RFT) to evaluate the predictive value of genetic polymorphisms in ROP at birth.
- Epigenetic regulation of metallothionein-i gene expression: differential regulation of methylated and unmethylated promoters by DNA methyltransferases and methyl CpG binding proteinsSarmila Majumder
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, College of Medicine, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
J Cell Biochem 97:1300-16. 2006..In contrast, MBD1 and MeCP2 interacted with both promoters and suppressed the promoter activity irrespective of its methylation ..
- The in vivo antioxidant effectiveness of alpha-tocopherol in oxidative stress induced by sodium nitroprusside in rat red blood cellsM Betul Yerer
University of Erciyes, Medical Faculty, Department of Physiology, Kayseri, Turkey
Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 30:323-9. 2004..SNP, and SNP + L-NAME (10 mg/kg, i.p.), respectively. Relative filtration rate (RFR), relative filtration time (RFT) and relative resistance (Rrel) were determined as the indexes of erythrocyte deformability...
- Effects of heparin on hypertonic potassium chloride-induced bronchoconstrictionB Tutluoglu
Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine, Department of Chest Diseases, Istanbul University, Turkey
Ann Pharmacother 35:1161-5. 2001..Recenty, nonisotonic aerosols have begun to be used for the assessment of bronchial hyperreactivity. Hypertonic KCl can cause bronchoconstriction even in non-symptomatic asthmatic patients...
- The pattern of leprosy-related neuropathy in the AMFES patients in Ethiopia: definitions, incidence, risk factors and outcomeP Saunderson
School of Community Health Science, Nottingham University, UK
Lepr Rev 71:285-308. 2000..Study (AMFES) began in 1988 and followed patients prospectively for up to 10 years after release from treatment (RFT). This paper presents the findings from this cohort with regard to neuropathy and nerve damage...
- Percutaneous radiofrequency thermocoagulation for the treatment of different types of trigeminal neuralgia: evaluation of quality of life and outcomesYizhong Huang
Department of Pain Therapeutic Center, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, 100053, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 30:403-7. 2010Radiofrequency thermocoagulation (RFT) of the gasserian ganglion is a routine and effective technique for the treatment of classical trigeminal neuralgia (CTN)...
- Recruitment of PCM1 to the centrosome by the cooperative action of DISC1 and BBS4: a candidate for psychiatric illnessesAtsushi Kamiya
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 600 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 65:996-1006. 2008..A role for the centrosome has been suggested in the pathology of major mental illnesses, especially schizophrenia (SZ)...
- Divergent chemokine, cytokine and beta-defensin responses to gastric candidiasis in immunocompetent C57BL/6 and BALB/c miceDavid A Schofield
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, 173 Ashley Avenue, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
J Med Microbiol 54:87-92. 2005..beta-Defensin (mBD1, mBD3 and mBD4), chemokine (MIP-2 and KC) and cytokine (TNF-alpha, IFN-gamma, IL-4, IL-10, IL-12 and IL-15) gene ..
- Role of DNA methylation and methyl-DNA binding proteins in the repression of 5-lipoxygenase promoter activityCareen Katryniok
Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Goethe University Frankfurt, Max von Laue Str 9, 60438 Frankfurt, Germany
Biochim Biophys Acta 1801:49-57. 2010..Using ChIP assays, we found that the methyl-DNA binding proteins MBD1, MBD2 and MeCP2 bind to the methylated 5-LO core promoter in U937 cells...
- A novel Rf gene controlling fertility restoration of Ogura male sterility by RNA processing of orf138 found in Japanese wild radish and its STS markersKeita Yasumoto
Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Engineering, Kyoto Sangyo University, Motoyama, Kamigamo, Kita ku, Kyoto 603 8555, Japan
Genome 52:495-504. 2009..Northern blot analysis of the CMS-associated gene orf138 indicated that one restorer allele (termed Rft) was involved in the processing of orf138 RNA...
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 9 (Cdk9) of fission yeast is activated by the CDK-activating kinase Csk1, overlaps functionally with the TFIIH-associated kinase Mcs6, and associates with the mRNA cap methyltransferase Pcm1 in vivoYi Pei
Molecular Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY
Mol Cell Biol 26:777-88. 2006..Cdk9 forms complexes in vivo with the essential cyclin Pch1 and with Pcm1, the mRNA cap methyltransferase...
- Complementarity effects through dietary mixing enhance the performance of a generalist insect herbivoreSybille B Unsicker
Institute of Ecology, University of Jena, Jena, Germany
Oecologia 156:313-24. 2008..in food plant mixtures compared to foraging on single plant species, we introduce the term "relative forage total" (RFT) based on an approach used in biodiversity research by Loreau and Hector (Nature 413:548-274, 2001)...
- Increased phosphoglucomutase activity suppresses the galactose growth defect associated with elevated levels of Ras signaling in S. cerevisiaeSusie C Howard
Department of Molecular Genetics, The Ohio State University, 484 West Twelfth Avenue, Room 984, Columbus, 43210, USA
Curr Genet 49:1-6. 2006..This screen identified two genes, PGM1 and PCM1, that encode proteins with phosphoglucomutase activity...
- A recurrent case of BT leprosy with widely spread skin lesions showing a histopathology of indeterminate group after 4.5-years irregular treatment, BangladeshY Ishida
PIME Sisters Khulna Leprosy Program, Boro Boyra, Khulna, Bangladesh
Nihon Hansenbyo Gakkai Zasshi 68:195-9. 1999..regimen irregularly and had maculae widely-spread with anesthesia 16 months after being released from treatment (RFT). The histopathology of the maculae unexpectedly showed that of an indeterminate group of leprosy...
- [Glutathione: its biosynthesis, induction agents and concentrations in selected diseases]Bozena Bukowska
Katedry Biofizyki Skazeń Srodowiska, Uniwersytetu Lódzkiego
Med Pr 55:501-9. 2004..The fact that numerous diseases are induced by RFT (that cause glutathione depletion) it seems that an in-depth study of the dietetic and pharmacological manners of ..
- Isolation of CpG islands from large genomic clonesS H Cross
Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Edinburgh, Darwin Building, King s Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JR, UK
Nucleic Acids Res 27:2099-107. 1999..CpG island sequences were also successfully isolated from a PAC clone carrying the MBD1 gene. These included the complete CpG island containing the first exon and regulatory sequences from MBD1.
- Can amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients with respiratory insufficiency exercise?A C Pinto
Department of Medical Rehabilitation, Hospital de Santa Maria, Av Prof Egas Moniz, 1600, Lisboa, Portugal
J Neurol Sci 169:69-75. 1999..The patients were all evaluated during a 1 year period. Respiratory function tests (RFT) were performed at entry and then at 6 month intervals...
- Effect of expertise level on the perceptual characteristics of gymnastsGaëlle Croix
CETAPS Laboratory, Faculty of Sports Sciences, University of Rouen, Mont Saint Aignan, France
J Strength Cond Res 24:1458-63. 2010..general perceptual characteristics (field dependence-independence) were evaluated using the rod-and-frame test (RFT)...
- Epigenetic regulation of the stem cell mitogen Fgf-2 by Mbd1 in adult neural stem/progenitor cellsXuekun Li
Department of Neurosciences, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131, USA
J Biol Chem 283:27644-52. 2008..We previously demonstrated that methylated CpG binding protein 1 (MBD1/Mbd1) is a transcriptional repressor of Fgf-2 and is enriched in adult brains...
- Genetic association and brain morphology studies and the chromosome 8p22 pericentriolar material 1 (PCM1) gene in susceptibility to schizophreniaHugh M D Gurling
Molecular Psychiatry Laboratory, Department of Mental Health Sciences, University College London Medical School, Windeyer Institute of Medical Sciences, London, United Kingdom
Arch Gen Psychiatry 63:844-54. 2006..There is evidence of linkage to a schizophrenia susceptibility locus on chromosome 8p21-22 found by several family linkage studies...
- The assessment of increased sensitivity to visual stimuli in patients with chronic dizzinessMarousa Pavlou
Academic Department of Physiotherapy, School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Kings College London, UK
J Vestib Res 16:223-31. 2006..The Situational Characteristics Questionnaire (SCQ), Computerized Dynamic Posturography or Rod and Frame Test (RFT) are used to assess VV symptoms...
- Expression, purification and copper-binding studies of the first metal-binding domain of Menkes proteinP Y Jensen
Department of Analytical Chemistry, The Royal Danish School of Pharmacy, Copenhagen, Demark
Eur J Biochem 264:890-6. 1999The cDNA, coding for the first metal-binding domain (MBD1) of Menkes protein, was cloned into the T7-system based vector, pCA...
- Bedside rapid flu test and zanamivir prescription in healthy working adults: a cost-benefit analysisMichael Schwarzinger
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, u444, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Pharmacoeconomics 21:215-24. 2003Zanamivir, a neuraminidase inhibitor, reduces the number of days of illness in influenza-positive patients. New bedside rapid flu tests (RFT) should increase the number of influenza-positive patients whom receive zanamivir appropriately.
- Effect of neck pain on verticality perception: a cohort studyJaroslaw P Grod
Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, 1900 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M4G 3E6, Canada
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 83:412-5. 2002To use the Rod-and-Frame Test (RFT) as a quantification of the perception of verticality in subjects with and without neck pain.
- Identification, cloning, and sequencing of the genes involved in the conversion of D,L-2-amino-delta2-thiazoline-4-carboxylic acid to L-cysteine in Pseudomonas sp. strain ON-4aTetsuo Ohmachi
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Faculty of Agriculture and Life Science, Hirosaki University, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 66:1097-104. 2002..coli mutant defective in the cysB gene. A positive clone, denoted CM1, carrying the plasmid pCM1 with an insert DNA of approximately 3...
- The bile/arsenite/riboflavin transporter (BART) superfamilyNahla M Mansour
Division of Biological Sciences, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0116, USA
FEBS J 274:612-29. 2007..anions such as arsenite and antimonite, the arsenical resistance-3 (Acr3) family, and the riboflavin transporter (RFT) family...
- Reciprocal co-regulation of EGR2 and MECP2 is disrupted in Rett syndrome and autismSusan E Swanberg
Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Rowe Program in Human Genetics, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Hum Mol Genet 18:525-34. 2009..Conversely, MeCP2 family members MBD1, MBD2 and MBD4 bind a methylated CpG island in an enhancer region located in EGR2 intron 1...
- Molecular cloning and expression of two types of rabbit beta-galactoside alpha 1,2-fucosyltransferaseS Hitoshi
Molecular Glycobiology, Frontier Research Program, Institute of Physical and Chemical Research RIKEN, Saitama, Japan
J Biol Chem 270:8844-50. 1995Two DNA clones encoding rabbit beta-galactoside alpha 1,2-fucosyltransferase (RFT-I and RFT-II) have been isolated from a rabbit genomic DNA library...
- Recruitment of P-TEFb (Cdk9-Pch1) to chromatin by the cap-methyl transferase Pcm1 in fission yeastAllan Guiguen
Laboratoire de Genetique Moleculaire GEMO, Facultes Universitaires Notre Dame de la Paix, Namur, Belgium
EMBO J 26:1552-9. 2007..We report that the fission yeast P-TEFb (Cdk9-Pch1) forms a complex with the cap-methyltransferase Pcm1 and these proteins colocalise on chromatin...
- Modified Limberg's transposition flap for pilonidal sinus. Long term follow up of 216 casesGiovanni Milito
Surgical Clinic, Policlinico Universitario Tor Vergata University, Rome, Italy
Ann Ital Chir 78:227-31. 2007..to report our results in a large series of patients with chronic pilonidal sinus (PS) at long term follow up...
- Foveal function in children treated for amblyopiaPia Agervi
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Ophthalmology and Vision, Karolinska Institute, St Erik s Eye Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Ophthalmol 88:222-6. 2010..This study aimed to evaluate foveal function, using three different methods, in children treated for monocular amblyopia...
- Power and sample size calculation for neuroimaging studies by non-central random field theorySatoru Hayasaka
Biostatistical Sciences, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
Neuroimage 37:721-30. 2007..To facilitate this task, we propose a power analysis method based on random field theory (RFT) by modeling signal areas within images as non-central random field...
- Impaired navigation in drivers with Parkinson's diseaseErgun Y Uc
Department of Neurology, University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Brain 130:2433-40. 2007..Our aim was to assess navigation and safety errors during a route following task (RFT) in drivers with the illness. Seventy-seven subjects with mild-moderate PD (median Hoehn-Yahr stage = 2...
- Abnormal DNA methylation in T cells from patients with subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosusY Luo
Department of Dermatology, Epigenetic Research Centre, Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, China
Br J Dermatol 159:827-33. 2008..However, it is unknown whether T-cell hypomethylation is a factor in other, less severe, forms of lupus erythematosus such as subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus (SCLE)...
- Nocturnal pulse oximetry: a new approach to establish the appropriate time for non-invasive ventilation in ALS patientsAnabela Pinto
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hospital de Santa Maria, Lisbon, Portugal
Amyotroph Lateral Scler Other Motor Neuron Disord 4:31-5. 2003..All patients were periodically evaluated with Norris spinal and bulbar scores, respiratory function tests (RFT) and NPO at three month intervals for one year...
- Analysis of mammalian proteins involved in chromatin modification reveals new metaphase centromeric proteins and distinct chromosomal distribution patternsJeffrey M Craig
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hum Mol Genet 12:3109-21. 2003..any of the pericentric and other major heterochromatic regions; and (b) heterochromatin-associated proteins (MeCP2, MBD1, MBD2, ATRX, HP1alpha, HDAC1, HDAC2, DNMT1 and DNMT3b), which colocalize with centromeric/pericentric ..
- An epigenetic feedback regulatory loop involving microRNA-195 and MBD1 governs neural stem cell differentiationChangmei Liu
Department of Neurosciences, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e51436. 2013..Methyl-CpG binding protein 1 (MBD1), an important epigenetic regulator of adult neurogenesis, controls the proliferation and differentiation of adult ..
- ZMYND10 is mutated in primary ciliary dyskinesia and interacts with LRRC6Maimoona A Zariwala
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Am J Hum Genet 93:336-45. 2013..Additionally, ZMYND10 and LRRC6 colocalize with the centriole markers SAS6 and PCM1. Mutations in ZMYND10 result in the absence of the axonemal protein components DNAH5 and DNALI1 from respiratory ..
- Outcome of Er,Cr:YSGG laser-assisted treatment of teeth with apical periodontitis: a blind randomized clinical trialMiguel R Martins
1 Department of Endodontics, Faculdade de Medicina Dentaria, Universidade do Porto, Portugal
Photomed Laser Surg 32:3-9. 2014..treatment using an erbium, chromium:yttrium-scandium-gallium-garnet (Er,Cr:YSGG) laser and radial firing tips (RFT) versus the conventional use of 3% sodium hypochlorite and interim calcium hydroxide paste, in teeth with chronic ..
- Hook3 interacts with PCM1 to regulate pericentriolar material assembly and the timing of neurogenesisXuecai Ge
Picower Institute for Learning and Memory, Department of Brain and Cognitive, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Building 46, Room 4235A, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Neuron 65:191-203. 2010..that trafficking of pericentriolar satellites requires the interaction between Hook3 and Pericentriolar Material 1 (PCM1). Hook3, previously shown to link the centrosome and the nucleus in C...
- One-pot approach for examining the DNA methylation patterns using an engineered methyl-probeSeong Eun Kim
School of Chemical Engineering, Purdue University, 480 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Biosens Bioelectron 58:333-7. 2014..To address these challenges, we developed a methyl-probe based on the MBD1 protein...
- Impact of variable CYP genotypes on breast cancer relapse in patients undergoing adjuvant tamoxifen therapyJessica Mwinyi
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 73:1181-8. 2014..We investigated the impact of polymorphisms within the genes encoding these CYP enzymes on the relapse-free time (RFT) in patients with BC.
- Engineering a high-affinity methyl-CpG-binding proteinHelle F Jørgensen
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, University of Edinburgh, King s Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, UK
Nucleic Acids Res 34:e96. 2006Core members of the MBD protein family (MeCP2, MBD1, MBD2 and MBD4) share a methyl-CpG-binding domain that has a specific affinity for methylated CpG sites in double-stranded DNA...
- Relating derived relations as a model of analogical reasoning: reaction times and event-related potentialsDermot Barnes-Holmes
Department of Psychology, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co Kildare
J Exp Anal Behav 84:435-51. 2005The current study aimed to test a Relational Frame Theory (RFT) model of analogical reasoning based on the relating of derived same and derived difference relations. Experiment 1 recorded reaction time measures of similar-similar (e.g...
- Limited duration of complete remission on ruxolitinib in myeloid neoplasms with PCM1-JAK2 and BCR-JAK2 fusion genesJuliana Schwaab
III Medizinische Klinik, Universitatsmedizin Mannheim, Theodor Kutzer Ufer 1 3, 68167, Mannheim, Germany
Ann Hematol 94:233-8. 2015..g., t(8;9)(p22;p24) with a PCM1-JAK2 and t(9;22)(p24;q11) with a BCR-JAK2 fusion gene, respectively...
- An epigenetic regulator: methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 1 (MBD1)Lu Li
The Chinese University of Hong Kong Chinese Academy of Sciences Guangzhou Institute of Biomedicine and Health Joint Laboratory on Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, School of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N T, Hong Kong, China
Int J Mol Sci 16:5125-40. 2015..This binding allows it to trigger methylation of H3K9 and results in transcriptional repression. The CXXC3 domain of MBD1 makes it a unique member of the MBD family due to its affinity to unmethylated DNA...
- Algorithm, applications and evaluation for protein comparison by Ramanujan Fourier transformJian Zhao
School of Science, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, 211816, China College of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Nanjing Tech University, Nanjing, 211816, China Electronic address
Mol Cell Probes 29:396-407. 2015..In this paper, we present Ramanujan Fourier transform (RFT) with a fast algorithm to analyze the low-frequency signals of protein sequences...
- Differential genotoxic and epigenotoxic effects of graphene family nanomaterials (GFNs) in human bronchial epithelial cellsNivedita Chatterjee
School of Environmental Engineering, Graduate School of Energy and Environmental System Engineering, University of Seoul, 163 Siripdaero, Dongdaemun Gu, Seoul 130 743, Republic of Korea
Mutat Res Genet Toxicol Environ Mutagen 798:1-10. 2016..The decrements of DNA methyltransferase (DNMT3B gene) and methyl-CpG binding domain protein (MBD1) genes were probably the cause of global hypomethylation induced by GNPs...
- Sequential expression of bacterial virulence and plant defense genes during infection of tomato with Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. michiganensisL Chalupowicz
Deparment of Plant Pathology and Weed Research, ARO, The Volcani Center, Bet Dagan, Israel
Phytopathology 100:252-61. 2010..Gene expression was measured following tomato inoculation with Cmm382 (wild type), Cmm100 (lacking the plasmids pCM1 and pCM2), and Cmm27 (lacking the PAI)...
- Request for Treatment: the evolution of consentKayvan Shokrollahi
School of Law, University of Northumbria, and Welsh Centre for Burns and Plastic Surgery, Morriston Hospital, Swansea, UK
Ann R Coll Surg Engl 92:93-100. 2010Request for Treatment (RFT) is a new approach to consent which aims to facilitate patients' understanding of their treatment and addresses some of the flaws highlighted in a literature review of current consent practice...
- PCM1 recruits Plk1 to the pericentriolar matrix to promote primary cilia disassembly before mitotic entryGang Wang
MOE Key Laboratory of Cell Proliferation and Differentiation and State Key Laboratory of Biomembrane and Membrane Biotechnology, College of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
J Cell Sci 126:1355-65. 2013..Furthermore, we showed that pericentriolar material 1 (PCM1) acts upstream of Plk1 and recruits the kinase to pericentriolar matrix (PCM) in a dynein-dynactin complex-..
- Review of the cardiovascular safety of zoledronic acid and other bisphosphonates for the treatment of osteoporosisA John Camm
Division of Cardiac and Vascular Sciences, St George s University of London, London, UK
Clin Ther 32:426-36. 2010....
- Intracranial hemorrhage after percutaneous radiofrequency trigeminal rhizotomyGirija P Rath
Department of Neuroanaesthesiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Dehli, India
Pain Pract 9:82-4. 2009Radiofrequency thermocoagulation (RFT) of trigeminal ganglion is a commonly performed percutaneous procedure for the management of trigeminal neuralgia. However, it is not free from potentially life-threatening complications...
- [Activation of multiple tumor suppressor genes by MBD1 siRNA in pancreatic cancer cell line BxPC-3]Jin Xu
Pancreatic Disease Institution, Fudan University, Huashan Hospital, Shanghai 200040, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 88:1948-51. 2008To observe the effect of MBD1-siRNA on the expressions of multiple tumor suppressor genes in pancreatic cancer cells, and to explore the role of MBD1 in carcinogenesis of pancreatic carcinoma.
- Objective estimation of visual acuity with preferential lookingVeit Sturm
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:708-13. 2011..A novel preferential looking (PL) procedure that uses quantitative analysis of visual scanning parameters is presented...
- Functional characteristics of the human ortholog of riboflavin transporter 2 and riboflavin-responsive expression of its rat ortholog in the small intestine indicate its involvement in riboflavin absorptionMisaki Fujimura
Department of Biopharmaceutics, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagoya City University, Nagoya 467 8603, Japan
J Nutr 140:1722-7. 2010Riboflavin transporter (RFT) 2 has recently been identified as a transporter that may be, mainly based on the functional characteristics of its rat ortholog (rRFT2), involved in the intestinal absorption of riboflavin...
- A CaMKIIβ signaling pathway at the centrosome regulates dendrite patterning in the brainSidharth V Puram
Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Nat Neurosci 14:973-83. 2011..We also find that the targeting protein PCM1 (pericentriolar material 1) localizes CaMKIIβ to the centrosome...
- Rarebit fovea test in children: reference data for children aged six to 10 yearsMaria Nilsson
Unit of Optometry, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Insitutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Clin Exp Optom 95:48-53. 2012..In a recent study, the RFT was well tolerated in a smaller group of children between seven and nine years of age; however, the number of ..
- Clinical, bacteriological and histopathological study of 62 referral relapse cases between Jan 2004 and Dec 2009 at the Foundation for Medical Research, MumbaiVanaja P Shetty
The Foundation for Medical Research, 84 A, R G Thadani Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400 018, India
Lepr Rev 82:235-43. 2011..thus obtained were correlated to parameters such as trend and source of referral, clinical characteristics at diagnosis, treatment received, other events during or after RFT and duration between cessation of treatment and relapse.
- PCM1 and schizophrenia: a replication study in the Northern Swedish populationLotte N Moens
Applied Molecular Genomics Group, Department of Molecular Genetics, VIB, Universiteitsplein 1, Antwerp, Belgium
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 153:1240-3. 2010..2006; Datta et al., 2008. Mol Psychiatry] described an association between polymorphisms in the PCM1 gene and SZ in a UK/Scottish population...
- A novel recursive Fourier transform for nonuniform sampled signals: application to heart rate variability spectrum estimationAlexander Holland
Draeger Medical, Telford, PA, USA
Med Biol Eng Comput 47:697-707. 2009..The proposed recursive Fourier transform (RFT) does not require interpolation of the samples to uniform time intervals, and each iterative transform update of N ..
- Transfer effects of training-induced visual field recovery in patients with chronic strokeD P Bergsma
Department of Functional Neurobiology, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Top Stroke Rehabil 19:212-25. 2012....
- Dynamic changes in the localization of five members of the methyl binding domain (MBD) gene family during murine and bovine preimplantation embryo developmentNancy T Ruddock-D'Cruz
Monash Institute of Medical Research, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Mol Reprod Dev 75:48-59. 2008..Most MBDs showed species-specificity in localization patterns and differences were found between individual MBDs. MBD1 localization is consistent with a novel role during MZT for both species...
- A gene expression and systems pathway analysis of the effects of clozapine compared to haloperidol in the mouse brain implicates susceptibility genes for schizophreniaMie A Rizig
Molecular Psychiatry Laboratory, University College London, London, UK
J Psychopharmacol 26:1218-30. 2012..schizophrenia such as frizzled homolog 3 (FZD3), U2AF homology motif kinase 1 (UHMK1), pericentriolar material 1 (PCM1) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) were changed by clozapine but not by haloperidol...
- Mbd2 contributes to DNA methylation-directed repression of the Xist geneHelen Barr
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, University of Edinburgh, King s Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Biol 27:3750-7. 2007..In contrast, deficiencies of Mbd1, MeCP2, and Kaiso had no detectable effect, indicating that MBPs are not functionally redundant at this locus...
- The field dependence/independence cognitive style does not control the spatial perception of elevationTodd E Hudson
Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
Percept Psychophys 68:377-92. 2006..an individual's ability to disregard distracting aspects of a visual field in the classical rod-and-frame test (RFT), in which a subject is required to set a rod so that it will appear vertical in the presence of a square frame ..
- Parenting a child with cancer: promotion and prevention-focused parentingChristine Eiser
Cancer Research UK Child and Family Research Group, Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S1O 2TP, UK
Pediatr Rehabil 5:215-21. 2002Applying regulatory focus theory (RFT), it was predicted that, among survivors of childhood cancer, quality of life (QoL) may be compromised by prevention-focused parenting (the focus on avoiding negative outcomes), rather than promotion-..
- Regulation of transcription and chromatin by methyl-CpG binding protein MBD1M Nakao
Department of Tumor Genetics and Biology, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, 2 2 1 Honjo, 860 0811, Kumamoto, Japan
Brain Dev 23:S174-6. 2001..has at least five isoforms due to alternative splicing events, resulting in the existence of CXXC1, CXXC2, and CXXC3 in MBD1 isoform v1 (MBD1v1) and MBD1v2, and CXXC1 and CXXC2 in MBD1v3 and MBD1v4...
- Regulation of reduced-folate transporter-1 (RFT-1) by homocysteine and identity of transport systems for homocysteine uptake in retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cellsHany Naggar
Department of Cellular Biology and Anatomy, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 30912 2000, USA
Exp Eye Res 77:687-97. 2003Reduced-folate transporter-1 (RFT-1) transports reduced-folates, such as N5-methyltetrahydrofolate (MTF), the predominant circulating form of folate...
- Mutation analysis of methyl-CpG binding protein family genes in autistic patientsHong Li
Department of Pediatrics, Jichi Medical School, 3311 1 Yakushiji, Minamikawachi Machi, Tochigi 329 0498, Japan
Brain Dev 27:321-5. 2005..MECP2, MBD1, MBD2, MBD3, and MBD4 comprise a nuclear protein family sharing the methyl-CpG binding domain (MBD) and are related ..
- Candidate tumor-suppressor genes on chromosome arm 8p in early-onset and high-grade breast cancersJane E Armes
Molecular Pathology Laboratory, Victorian Breast Cancer Research Consortium, Australia
Oncogene 23:5697-702. 2004..b>PCM1, which encodes a centrosomal protein, and DUSP4/MKP-2, which encodes a MAP kinase phosphatase, both showed frequent ..
- The Bardet-Biedl protein BBS4 targets cargo to the pericentriolar region and is required for microtubule anchoring and cell cycle progressionJun Chul Kim
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Dr, Burnaby BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
Nat Genet 36:462-70. 2004..cilia, where it functions as an adaptor of the p150(glued) subunit of the dynein transport machinery to recruit PCM1 (pericentriolar material 1 protein) and its associated cargo to the satellites...
- Solution structure of the methyl-CpG binding domain of human MBD1 in complex with methylated DNAI Ohki
Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916 5 Takayama, Ikoma, 630 0101, Nara, Japan
Cell 105:487-97. 2001..We report here the solution structure of the MBD of the human methylation-dependent transcriptional regulator MBD1 bound to methylated DNA. DNA binding causes a loop in MBD1 to fold into a major and novel DNA binding interface...
- Mbd1 is recruited to both methylated and nonmethylated CpGs via distinct DNA binding domainsHelle F Jørgensen
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Biol 24:3387-95. 2004b>MBD1 is a vertebrate methyl-CpG binding domain protein (MBD) that can bring about repression of methylated promoter DNA sequences. Like other MBD proteins, MBD1 localizes to nuclear foci that in mice are rich in methyl-CpG...
- Randomized controlled trial of goal-directed haemodynamic treatment in patients with proximal femoral fractureE Bartha
Karolinska Institute, CLINTEC, Division of Anaesthesiology, Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge B31, Stockholm, Sweden
Br J Anaesth 110:545-53. 2013..Goal-directed haemodynamic treatment (GDHT) in other high-risk surgical patients reduces postoperative complications. We aimed to compare effects of GDHT and routine fluid treatment (RFT) on postoperative outcomes after PFF surgery.
- Effects of radiofrequency thermocoagulation of the sphenopalatine ganglion on headache and facial pain: correlation with diagnosisKarin P Oomen
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Orofac Pain 26:59-64. 2012To study the effect of radiofrequency thermocoagulation (RFT) of the sphenopalatine ganglion (SPG) on headache and facial pain conditions following critical reevaluation of the original diagnosis.
- Elderly adults delay proprioceptive reweighting during the anticipation of collision avoidance when standingD J A Eikema
Motor Control and Learning Laboratory, Department of Physical Education and Sport Science, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Hellas, Greece
Neuroscience 234:22-30. 2013..Visual field dependence was assessed using the Rod and Frame Test (RFT). Elderly demonstrated significantly higher visual field dependence compared to the young participants...
- Transcriptional repressor domain of MBD1 is intrinsically disordered and interacts with its binding partners in a selective mannerUmar Farook Shahul Hameed
1 Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore 117543 2
Sci Rep 4:4896. 2014..One of its regulators is the 64-residue C-terminal Transcriptional Repressor Domain (the TRD) of MBD1, which recruits several repressor proteins such as MCAF1, HDAC3 and MPG that are essential for the gene silencing...
- [Effect of tea polyphenols on oxidative metabolism of polymorphonuclear neutrophils in healthy and obese people]Małgorzata Zielińska-Przyjemska
Akademia Medyczna im Karola Marcinkowskiego w Poznaniu, Zakład Biochemii Katedry Biochemii Farmaceutycznej
Pol Merkur Lekarski 19:41-7. 2005....
- Transient forebrain ischemia alters the mRNA expression of methyl DNA-binding factors in the adult rat hippocampusB P Jung
Division of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Toronto Western Research Institute, University Health Network, 399 Bathurst Street, ON, Canada M5T 2S8
Neuroscience 115:515-24. 2002..At 3, 6 and 12 h following reperfusion, MeCP2 and MBD1 expression is maintained at control levels throughout the hippocampus...
- Expression of SNURF-SNRPN upstream transcripts and epigenetic regulatory genes during human spermatogenesisMichaela Wawrzik
Institut fur Humangenetik, Universitatsklinikum Essen, Germany
Eur J Hum Genet 17:1463-70. 2009..Several epigenetic factors (eg, MBD1 and MBD2 isoforms, MBD3L1, SUVH39H2, BRDT, and EZH2) are upregulated at specific stages of spermatogenesis, ..
- Mechanical models of sandfish locomotion reveal principles of high performance subsurface sand-swimmingRyan D Maladen
Bioengineering Program, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332 0250, USA
J R Soc Interface 8:1332-45. 2011..5. A resistive force theory (RFT) that balances granular thrust and drag forces along the body predicts η close to the observed value...
- Approach and avoidance coping and regulatory focus in patients having coronary artery bypass graft surgerySvein Bergvik
University of Tromsø and University Hospital of Northern Norway, Tromsø, Norway
J Health Psychol 15:915-24. 2010..patients' thoughts and concerns, and explore the relevance of approach/avoidant coping and Regulatory Focus Theory (RFT). Nine patients were interviewed, using an interpretative phenomenological approach...
- Aberrant DNA hypermethylation patterns lead to transcriptional silencing of tumor suppressor genes in UVB-exposed skin and UVB-induced skin tumors of miceVijayalakshmi Nandakumar
Department of Dermatology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Carcinogenesis 32:597-604. 2011..and H4 and increased histone deacetylation, as well as recruitment of methyl-binding proteins, including MeCP2 and MBD1, to the methylated CpGs...
- JAK the triggerFrancois Xavier Mahon
Laboratoire d hématopoïèse leucémique et cible thérapeutique, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, INSERM E0217, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Oncogene 24:7125-6. 2005..A translocation generating the constitutively activated fusion protein PCM1-JAK2 has also been recently found in atypical chronic myelogenous leukemia and acute leukemia...
- Epigenetic regulation of HIV latencyERIC M VERDIN; Fiscal Year: 2013..the multiprotein complexes that are recruited to methylated DNA: NuRD/MBD2, SWI/SNF/Sin3/MeCP2 and the SUV39H1/HP1/MBD1 complexes. Aim 2...
- Role of small RNAs in NeurogenesisXinyu Zhao; Fiscal Year: 2013..Methyl-CpG binding proteins, including MBD1 and MeCP2, are central players in epigenetic regulation, and can translate DNA methylation into gene expression ..
- Intestinal Vitamin B2 Absorption: Molecular/Cellular Aspects and Effects of AlcohHamid M Said; Fiscal Year: 2013..RF transport across the jejunal BBM which is associated with a significant decrease in the level of expression of RFT-2...
- UV damage, repair, and mutagenesisGerd P Pfeifer; Fiscal Year: 2013..study the effects of 5-methylcytosine and 5-methylcytosinebinding proteins (mCpG-binding proteins, MeCP2, MBD2, MBD1) on UV damage induction and repair in vitro, on the deamination of 5-methylcytosine within cyclobutane pyrimidine ..
- SBIR TOPIC 264 - (PHASE 1) THE GOAL OF THIS PROJECT IS TO DEVELOP A COMMERCIAL KBARTON CHALLIS; Fiscal Year: 2009..affinity pull-downs with the methyl-DNA binding domain containing heterodimer MBD2/MBD3L 1, and the CXXC domain of MBD1 a respectively! and allows determination of the methylation ratio for individual loci...
- Gene-Environment Interactions for Cortical Development and SchizophreniaAkira Sawa; Fiscal Year: 2013..factors for these disorders that have been recently indentified, including Disrupted-in-Schizophrenia-1 (DISC1) and PCM1, have roles during neurodevelopment and are likely to cooperate, forming molecular "pathways...
- Development of a Power Calculation Tool for Neuroimaging StudiesSatoru Hayasaka; Fiscal Year: 2009..This method, based on random field theory (RFT), can model signals in neuroimaging data theoretically without time consuming simulations and resampling procedures...
- Reducing Felt Stigma in SUDBarbara Kohlenberg; Fiscal Year: 2005..acceptance, rather than the suppression, change or modification of problematic thoughts and feelings, as well as on RFT, a basic science of language and cognition (Hayes et al...
- Adherence and Competence in Adolescent Drug Use TherapyAaron Hogue; Fiscal Year: 2003..This study will be among the first to explore the relation between treatment adherence and outcome, and the very first to study therapist competence, with an adolescent drug-using sample. ..
- Quality Community Services for Adolescent Drug AbuseAaron Hogue; Fiscal Year: 2010..An important secondary yield will be increasing the scarce knowledge base on commonly practiced community approaches in the SAU condition. ..
- Web-based lab to study the decision to use antidepressants for the elderlyPeter Veazie; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- iCys Laser Scanning Cytometer for UC Davis CoreJanine LaSalle; Fiscal Year: 2008..The placement of a shared iCys LSC imaging system in a core facility with a strong track record of support is a cost effective way of supporting NIH funded researchers at UC Davis. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- CISPLATIN RESISTANCE DUE TO LOSS OF DNA MISMATCH REPAIRStephen Howell; Fiscal Year: 2005..Thus, it is very likely that the mechanisms underlying the DDP-induced mutagenicity will be of fundamental importance to understanding the genomic instability produced by many types of cellular injury. ..
- Neuroanatomical adaptation at synaptic level to chronicFeng Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2003..The setting of this threshold might be derailed when alcohol is cyclically deprived. Current and future study along this line will provide information enabling us to better understanding excess drinking behavior. ..
- fMRI of Pain in Cannabis DependenceSRINIVASAN PILLAY; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- Use and Outcome of Total Joint Replacement in HispanicsAGUSTIN ESCALANTE; Fiscal Year: 2005..His mentoring role will also help create a critical mass of investigators focused on arthritis-related disability among the U.S. Hispanic population. ..
- Predicting Driver Safety in Parkinson's DiseaseErgun Uc; Fiscal Year: 2007..Fair and accurate means of detecting unfit drivers with PD will help mitigate the tragedy of motor vehicle crashes caused by these impaired individuals. ..
- The Role of MicroRNA in HepatocarcinogenesisKalpana Ghoshal; Fiscal Year: 2007..Further, this proposal fits well with the mission/goals set forth by multiple institutes that include NCI, NIDDK and NIAAA n the etiology, prevention and treatment of hepatocellular carcinomas. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as a Treatment for OCDSteven Hayes; Fiscal Year: 2007..This investigation also includes measures to assess the psychological processes through which changes of compulsive behavior occur. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Epigenetics of fetal alcohol syndromeFeng Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2009..The effect of these epigenetic key genes will be confirmed in the in vivo model exposed to alcohol vapor chamber with alcohol exposure pattern and paradigms similar to the whole embryonic culture. ..
- ALCOHOL & BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: MIDLINE CASCADE HYPOTHESISFeng Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2003....