Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MAPRE1
Description: microtubule associated protein RP/EB family member 1
Alias: EB1, microtubule-associated protein RP/EB family member 1, APC-binding protein EB1, adenomatous polyposis coli-binding protein EB1, end-binding protein 1
Publications170 found, 100 shown here
- Isolation of estrogen-responsive genes with a CpG island libraryT Watanabe
Department of Biochemistry, Saitama Medical School, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 18:442-9. 1998..Then cDNAs associated with two of them, EB1 and EB9, were isolated from libraries of human placenta and MCF-7 cells derived from a human breast cancer, ..
- Ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis of the microtubule end-binding protein 1, EB1, is controlled by the COP9 signalosome: possible consequences for microtubule filament stabilityAndreas Peth
Department of Surgery, Division of Molecular Biology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Monbijoustrasse 2, 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Mol Biol 368:550-63. 2007..We show that the CSN stabilizes the microtubule end-binding protein 1 (EB1) towards degradation by the UPS...
- Proteomic profiling reveals the prognostic value of adenomatous polyposis coli-end-binding protein 1 in hepatocellular carcinomaTatsuya Orimo
Proteome Bioinformatics Project, National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
Hepatology 48:1851-63. 2008..Among the proteins identified, we focused on APC-binding protein EB1 (EB1) because it was dominantly expressed in poorly differentiated HCCs, which generally correlate with the poor ..
- APC binds to the novel protein EB1L K Su
Johns Hopkins Oncology Center, Baltimore, Maryland 21231, USA
Cancer Res 55:2972-7. 1995..The association of APC and EB1 proteins was confirmed with in vitro binding assays...
- The adenomatous polyposis coli-binding protein EB1 is associated with cytoplasmic and spindle microtubulesL Berrueta
Division of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95:10596-601. 1998The evolutionarily conserved protein EB1 originally was identified by its physical association with the carboxyl-terminal portion of the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) tumor suppressor protein, an APC domain commonly mutated in ..
- EB1, a protein which interacts with the APC tumour suppressor, is associated with the microtubule cytoskeleton throughout the cell cycleE E Morrison
Molecular Medicine Unit, University of Leeds, St James s University Hospital, UK
Oncogene 17:3471-7. 1998The characteristics of the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) associated protein EB1 were examined in mammalian cells...
- The APC-associated protein EB1 associates with components of the dynactin complex and cytoplasmic dynein intermediate chainL Berrueta
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachussetts 02115, USA
Curr Biol 9:425-8. 1999Human EB1 is a highly conserved protein that binds to the carboxyl terminus of the human adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) tumor suppressor protein , a domain of APC that is commonly deleted in colorectal neoplasia ...
- EB3, a novel member of the EB1 family preferentially expressed in the central nervous system, binds to a CNS-specific APC homologueH Nakagawa
Division of Clinical Genetics, Biomedical Research Center, Osaka University Medical School, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Oncogene 19:210-6. 2000..from a fetal-brain cDNA library as candidates, six included an identical sequence with significant homology to EB1, a protein known to bind to APC...
- Regulation and function of the interaction between the APC tumour suppressor protein and EB1J M Askham
Molecular Medicine Unit, University of Leeds, Clinical Sciences Building, St James s University Hospital, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
Oncogene 19:1950-8. 2000..The interaction between the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) tumour suppressor and the microtubule-associated protein EB1 was examined...
- EB1 proteins regulate microtubule dynamics, cell polarity, and chromosome stabilityJ S Tirnauer
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Cell Biol 149:761-6. 2000
- The dynamic behavior of the APC-binding protein EB1 on the distal ends of microtubulesY Mimori-Kiyosue
Tsukita Cell Axis Project, Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology, Japan Science and Technology Corporation, Shimogyo ku, 600 8813, Japan
Curr Biol 10:865-8. 2000..b>EB1, which was identified as an APC-binding protein by yeast two-hybrid analysis , was also reported to be ..
- Evidence that an interaction between EB1 and p150(Glued) is required for the formation and maintenance of a radial microtubule array anchored at the centrosomeJ M Askham
Molecular Medicine Unit, University of Leeds, Clinical Sciences Building, St James s University Hospital, Leeds LS9 7TF, United Kingdom
Mol Biol Cell 13:3627-45. 2002b>EB1 is a microtubule tip-associated protein that interacts with the APC tumor suppressor protein and components of the dynein/dynactin complex...
- EB1 targets to kinetochores with attached, polymerizing microtubulesJennifer S Tirnauer
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Biol Cell 13:4308-16. 2002..The plus end tracking protein EB1 is required both for regulating microtubule dynamics and for maintaining a euploid genome...
- Crystal structure of the amino-terminal microtubule-binding domain of end-binding protein 1 (EB1)Ikuko Hayashi
Division of Molecular and Structural Biology, Ontario Cancer Institute and Department of Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M9, Canada
J Biol Chem 278:36430-4. 2003The end-binding protein 1 (EB1) family is a highly conserved group of proteins that localizes to the plus-ends of microtubules...
- Characterization of functional domains of human EB1 family proteinsWen Bu
Department of Molecular and Cellular Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Chem 278:49721-31. 2003b>EB1 family proteins are evolutionarily conserved proteins that bind microtubule plus-ends and centrosomes and regulate the dynamics and organization of microtubules...
- CLASP1 and CLASP2 bind to EB1 and regulate microtubule plus-end dynamics at the cell cortexYuko Mimori-Kiyosue
KAN Research Institute, Kyoto Research Park, Shimogyo ku, Kyoto 600 8815, Japan
J Cell Biol 168:141-53. 2005..We demonstrate that the middle part of CLASPs binds directly to EB1 and to MTs...
- MCAK associates with EB1T Lee
CRUK Clinical Centre at Leeds, Division of Cancer Medicine Research, St James s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Oncogene 27:2494-500. 2008The microtubule (MT)-associated protein EB1 localizes to and promotes growth at MT plus ends. The MT depolymerizing kinesin MCAK has also been reported to track growing MT plus ends...
- EB1 promotes Aurora-B kinase activity through blocking its inactivation by protein phosphatase 2ALei Sun
Department of Genetics and Cell Biology, College of Life Sciences, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:7153-8. 2008b>EB1 (end-binding protein 1) is a key player in the regulation of microtubule dynamics...
- Microtubule plus-end tracking by CLIP-170 requires EB1Ram Dixit
Department of Physiology and Pennsylvania Muscle Institute, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:492-7. 2009..We reconstituted the +TIP tracking of mammalian proteins EB1 and CLIP-170 in vitro at single-molecule resolution using time-lapse total internal reflection fluorescence ..
- Mammalian end binding proteins control persistent microtubule growthYulia Komarova
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Cell Biol 184:691-706. 2009..Protein depletion and rescue experiments showed that EB1 and EB3, but not EB2, promote persistent microtubule growth by suppressing catastrophes...
- TIP150 interacts with and targets MCAK at the microtubule plus endsKai Jiang
Anhui Key Laboratory for Cellular Dynamics and Chemical Biology, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei 230027, China
EMBO Rep 10:857-65. 2009..Here, we show that TIP150 is a new +TIP that binds to end-binding protein 1 (EB1) in vitro and co-localizes with EB1 at the MT plus ends in vivo...
- An EB1-binding motif acts as a microtubule tip localization signalSrinivas Honnappa
Biomolecular Research, Structural Biology, Paul Scherrer Institut, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
Cell 138:366-76. 2009..b>EB1 and its homologs are highly conserved proteins that play an important role in the targeting of +TIPs to microtubule ..
- Mitotic regulation of the stability of microtubule plus-end tracking protein EB3 by ubiquitin ligase SIAH-1 and Aurora mitotic kinasesReiko Ban
Department of Biochemistry, Shimane University School of Medicine, Izumo 693 8501, Japan
J Biol Chem 284:28367-81. 2009..Our results provide new insight into a regulatory mechanism of +TIPs in cell cycle transition...
- Molecular insights into mammalian end-binding protein heterodimerizationChristian O De Groot
Biomolecular Research, Structural Biology, the Paul Scherrer Institut, CH 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
J Biol Chem 285:5802-14. 2010..Here we used a combination of methods to investigate the dimerization properties of the three human EB proteins EB1, EB2, and EB3...
- SLAIN2 links microtubule plus end-tracking proteins and controls microtubule growth in interphaseBabet van der Vaart
Department of Cell Biology, Erasmus Medical Center, 3000 CA Rotterdam, Netherlands
J Cell Biol 193:1083-99. 2011..linker proteins (CLIPs), and CLIP-associated proteins and characterized in detail the interaction of SLAIN2 with EB1 and CLIP-170...
- Insights into EB1 structure and the role of its C-terminal domain for discriminating microtubule tips from the latticeRuben M Buey
Biomolecular Research, Paul Scherrer Institut, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
Mol Biol Cell 22:2912-23. 2011..Our data indicate that long-range electrostatic repulsive interactions between the C-terminus and the microtubule lattice drive the specificity of EBs for growing microtubule ends...
- Sequence determinants of a microtubule tip localization signal (MtLS)Ruben M Buey
Laboratory of Biomolecular Research, Paul Scherrer Institut, CH 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
J Biol Chem 287:28227-42. 2012..Together, our results define the sequence determinants of a canonical MtLS and provide the experimental data for bioinformatics approaches to carry out genome-wide predictions of novel +TIPs in multiple organisms...
- EB1 acetylation by P300/CBP-associated factor (PCAF) ensures accurate kinetochore-microtubule interactions in mitosisPeng Xia
Anhui Key Laboratory of Cellular Dynamics and Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at Nanoscale, University of Science and Technology of China School of Life Sciences, Hefei 230027, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:16564-9. 2012..acetyltransferase, acts as a negative modulator of microtubule stability through acetylation of EB1, a protein that controls the plus ends of microtubules...
- Regulation of a dynamic interaction between two microtubule-binding proteins, EB1 and TIP150, by the mitotic p300/CBP-associated factor (PCAF) orchestrates kinetochore microtubule plasticity and chromosome stability during mitosisTarsha Ward
Anhui MSM Joint Research Group for Cellular Dynamics, Anhui Key Laboratory for Cellular Dynamics and Chemical Biology, and University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, Anhui 230026, China
J Biol Chem 288:15771-85. 2013..TIP150 is a tetramer that binds an end-binding protein (EB1) dimer through the C-terminal domains, and overexpression of the C-terminal TIP150 or disruption of the TIP150-EB1 ..
- EB/RP gene family encodes tubulin binding proteinsJ P Juwana
Medical Department I, Saarland University, Homburg, Germany
Int J Cancer 81:275-84. 1999..We show now that RP1 and the other known members of the EB/RP family (EB1 and RP3) also bind directly to tubulin, both in vitro and in vivo...
- Structural insights into the EB1-APC interactionSrinivas Honnappa
Biomolecular Research, Structural Biology, Paul Scherrer Institut, Villigen PSI, Switzerland
EMBO J 24:261-9. 2005b>EB1 proteins bind to microtubule ends where they act in concert with other components, including the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) tumor suppressor, to regulate the microtubule filament system...
- The microtubule plus-end proteins EB1 and dynactin have differential effects on microtubule polymerizationLee A Ligon
Department of Physiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6085, USA
Mol Biol Cell 14:1405-17. 2003Several microtubule-binding proteins including EB1, dynactin, APC, and CLIP-170 localize to the plus-ends of growing microtubules...
- Cryo-electron tomography of microtubule-kinesin motor complexesJulia Cope
The Boulder Laboratory for 3 D Microscopy of Cells, University of Colorado at Boulder, Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Boulder, CO 80309 0347, USA
J Struct Biol 170:257-65. 2010..with molecular motors of the kinesin family or non-motor microtubule associated proteins (MAPs) such as tau or EB1 have been the subject of cryo-electron microcopy based 3-D studies for several years...
- Expression analysis of selected immune-relevant genes in channel catfish during Edwardsiella ictaluri infectionBanu Elibol-Flemming
Department of Basic Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, Mississippi 39762, USA
J Aquat Anim Health 21:23-35. 2009..End-binding protein 1 (EB1), beta1-integrin, natural-resistance-associated macrophage protein (Nramp), heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70), serum ..
- Visualization of microtubule growth in living platelets reveals a dynamic marginal band with multiple microtubulesSunita Patel-Hett
Translational Medicine Division, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Blood 111:4605-16. 2008..9 (+/- 1.9) points throughout the coil, and anti-EB1 antibodies stained 8.7 (+/- 2.0) sites, indicative of multiple free microtubules...
- Gardner's syndrome (familial adenomatous polyposis): a cilia-related disorderEncarna B Gomez Garcia
Department of Genetics and Cell Biology, University Medical Centre, and Research Institute for Growth and Development GROW, Maastricht, Netherlands
Lancet Oncol 10:727-35. 2009..link between Gardner's syndrome and cilia-related disorders are the APC-binding proteins: end-binding protein 1 (EB1) and kinesin-family-member 3a (KIF3a), both of which are ciliary proteins involved in intraflagellar transport...
- Contribution of microtubule growth polarity and flux to spindle assembly and functioning in plant cellsPankaj Dhonukshe
Section of Molecular Cytology and Centre for Advanced Microscopy, Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, University of Amsterdam, Kruislaan 316, 1098 SM Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Cell Sci 119:3193-205. 2006..the dynamics of spindle formation in acentrosomal plant cells by visualizing microtubules labelled with GFP-EB1, GFP-MAP4 and GFP-alpha-tubulin and chromosomes marked by the vital dye SYTO82...
- EB1-microtubule interactions in Xenopus egg extracts: role of EB1 in microtubule stabilization and mechanisms of targeting to microtubulesJennifer S Tirnauer
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Biol Cell 13:3614-26. 2002b>EB1 targets to polymerizing microtubule ends, where it is favorably positioned to regulate microtubule polymerization and confer molecular recognition of the microtubule end...
- Drosophila EB1 is important for proper assembly, dynamics, and positioning of the mitotic spindleStephen L Rogers
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Cell Biol 158:873-84. 2002b>EB1 is an evolutionarily conserved protein that localizes to the plus ends of growing microtubules...
- A novel localization pattern for an EB1-like protein links microtubule dynamics to endomembrane organizationJaideep Mathur
Botanical Institute III, University of Koln, Gyrhofstrasse 15, D 50931 Köln, Germany
Curr Biol 13:1991-7. 2003A group of microtubule-associated proteins called +TIPs (plus end tracking proteins), including EB1 family proteins, label growing microtubule ends specifically in diverse organisms and are implicated in spindle dynamics, chromosome ..
- Phosphorylation of CLASP2 by GSK-3beta regulates its interaction with IQGAP1, EB1 and microtubulesTakashi Watanabe
Department of Cell Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
J Cell Sci 122:2969-79. 2009..Phosphorylation of CLASP2 results in the dissociation of CLASP2 from IQGAP1, EB1 and microtubules...
- Clostridium difficile toxin CDT induces formation of microtubule-based protrusions and increases adherence of bacteriaCarsten Schwan
Institut fur Experimentelle und Klinische Pharmakologie und Toxikologie, Albert Ludwigs Universitat Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
PLoS Pathog 5:e1000626. 2009..The toxins increase the length of decoration of microtubule plus-ends by EB1/3, CLIP-170 and CLIP-115 proteins and cause redistribution of the capture proteins CLASP2 and ACF7 from ..
- Differential role of Rab proteins in ciliary trafficking: Rab23 regulates smoothened levelsChristopher Boehlke
Renal Unit, University Medical Center, University of Freiburg, Hugstetter Strasse 55, Freiburg 79106, Germany
J Cell Sci 123:1460-7. 2010..Rab23 on the ciliary transport of the HH-associated transmembrane receptor Smoothened, the microtubular tip protein EB1, and the receptor protein Kim1. Ciliary FRAP confirmed the role of Rab8 in protein entry to the cilium...
- Membrane localization of adenomatous polyposis coli protein at cellular protrusions: targeting sequences and regulation by beta-cateninManisha Sharma
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, University of Sydney, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, Westmead, New South Wales 2145, Australia
J Biol Chem 281:17140-9. 2006..This sequence lacks DLG-1 and EB1 binding sites, suggesting that these partners are not absolutely required for APC membrane targeting...
- Dynactin subunit p150Glued isoforms notable for differential interaction with microtubulesOlga N Zhapparova
Institute of Protein Research of Russian Academy of Sciences, 34 Vavilova Str, Moscow 117334, Russia
Traffic 10:1635-46. 2009..In fibroblast-like cells, the interaction of p150Glued-1A with microtubules is less dependent on EB1/EB3 and CLIP170 proteins, compared with p150Glued-1B...
- Apc1638T: a mouse model delineating critical domains of the adenomatous polyposis coli protein involved in tumorigenesis and developmentR Smits
Medical Genetics Center MGC Department of Human Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, 2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands
Genes Dev 13:1309-21. 1999..In addition, they lack the carboxy-terminal domains that bind to DLG, EB1, and microtubulin...
- Regulated binding of adenomatous polyposis coli protein to actinJames B Moseley
Department of Biology and Rosenstiel Basic Medical Sciences Research Center, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts 02454, USA
J Biol Chem 282:12661-8. 2007..third of APC protein mediates direct interactions with microtubules and the microtubule plus-end tracking protein EB1. In addition, APC has been localized to actin-rich regions of cells, but the mechanism and functional significance ..
- A central role for polyamines in microtubule assembly in cellsPhilippe Savarin
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, UMR, Universite Evry Val d Essonne, Evry, France
Biochem J 430:151-9. 2010..the coating of MTs with MAP4 (MT-associated protein 4), an MT-stabilizing protein, and the spatial distribution of EB1 (end-binding protein 1), an MT plus-end-binding protein...
- Melanophilin and myosin Va track the microtubule plus end on EB1Xufeng S Wu
Laboratory of Cell Biology, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Cell Biol 171:201-7. 2005..Data showing that overexpression and short inhibitory RNA knockdown of the +TIP EB1 have opposite effects on Mlp-microtubule interaction, that Mlp interacts directly with EB1, and that deletion from ..
- Nordihydroguaiaretic acid affects multiple dynein-dynactin functions in interphase and mitotic cellsKohei Arasaki
School of Life Sciences, Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Hachioji, Tokyo 192 0392, Japan
Mol Pharmacol 71:454-60. 2007..Concomitant with this accumulation, dynein-dynactin-interacting proteins, such as ZW10 and EB1, were also redistributed to the centrosomal region...
- Length control of the metaphase spindleGohta Goshima
Physiology Course 2004, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USA
Curr Biol 15:1979-88. 2005..Although a number of molecular perturbations have been shown to influence spindle length, a global understanding of the factors that determine metaphase spindle length has not been achieved...
- Misorientation and reduced stretching of aligned sister kinetochores promote chromosome missegregation in EB1- or APC-depleted cellsV M Draviam
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
EMBO J 25:2814-27. 2006..that RNAi-mediated depletion of two kMAPs, the adenomatous polyposis coli protein (APC) and its binding partner, EB1, are unusual in affecting the movement and orientation of paired sister chromatids at the metaphase plate without ..
- Kinesin-13 regulates flagellar, interphase, and mitotic microtubule dynamics in Giardia intestinalisScott C Dawson
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California Berkeley, 341 LSA Bldg, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
Eukaryot Cell 6:2354-64. 2007..Both green fluorescent protein-tagged kinesin-13 and EB1 (a plus-end tracking protein) localize to the plus ends of mitotic and interphase microtubules, including a novel ..
- Evaluation of technetium Tc 99m-labeled biotin for scintigraphic detection of soft tissue inflammation in horsesLauren G Kleine
Department of Clinical Sciences, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, North Grafton, MA 01536, USA
Am J Vet Res 69:639-46. 2008To evaluate the use of technetium Tc 99m-labeled EDTA-biotin monomer ((99m)Tc-EB1) as a scintigraphic imaging agent for soft tissue inflammatory lesions in horses.
- Microtubule plus-end and minus-end capture at adherens junctions is involved in the assembly of apico-basal arrays in polarised epithelial cellsGemma Bellett
School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR4 7TJ, United Kingdom
Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 66:893-908. 2009..an extended radial array assembles with microtubule plus-ends targeting cadheren sites at adherens junctions and EB1 and CLIP-170 co-localising with beta-catenin and dynein clusters at the junction sites...
- The microtubule plus end-binding protein EB1 is involved in Sertoli cell plasticity in testicular seminiferous tubulesFubin Wang
Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, People s Republic of China
Exp Cell Res 314:213-26. 2008..Moreover, compared to other microtubule plus end-tracking proteins such as CLIP-170 and p150(Glued), EB1 was highly expressed in Sertoli cells and located along microtubule bundles in Sertoli cell processes...
- Microtubule assembly by the Apc protein is regulated by importin-beta--RanGTPDina Dikovskaya
Division of Cell and Developmental Biology, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5EH, UK
J Cell Sci 123:736-46. 2010..promote assembly of microtubule asters in Xenopus egg extracts, but does not affect the binding of Apc to MTs or to EB1. Depletion of Apc decreases the formation of cold-stable spindles in Xenopus egg extracts...
- Organization and dynamics of growing microtubule plus ends during early mitosisMichelle Piehl
Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015, USA
Mol Biol Cell 14:916-25. 2003A stable cell line expressing EB1-green fluorescent protein was used to image growing microtubule plus ends at the G(2)/M transition...
- Centrosome maturation: measurement of microtubule nucleation throughout the cell cycle by using GFP-tagged EB1Michelle Piehl
Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University, 111 Research Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18015, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:1584-8. 2004..To view nucleation in living cells, we imaged GFP-tagged EB1, a microtubule tip-binding protein, and determined rates of nucleation by counting the number of EB1-GFP comets ..
- Enhanced colitis-associated colon carcinogenesis in a novel Apc mutant ratKazuto Yoshimi
Institute of Laboratory Animals, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, Yoshidakonoe cho, Sakyo ku, Kyoto, Japan
Cancer Sci 100:2022-7. 2009..The truncated APC of the KAD rat was deduced to lack part of the basic domain, an EB1-binding domain, and a PDZ domain, but retained an intact beta-catenin binding region...
- Arabidopsis thaliana, a plant model organism for the neuronal microtubule cytoskeleton?John Gardiner
The School of Biological Sciences, The University of Sydney 2006, Australia
J Exp Bot 62:89-97. 2011..A number of microtubule-associated proteins (MAPs) are conserved, including katanin, EB1, CLASP, spastin, gephyrin, CRIPT, Atlastin/RHD3, and ELP3...
- Adherens junctions inhibit asymmetric division in the Drosophila epitheliumB Lu
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Department of Physiology, University of California at San Francisco, 94143 0725, USA
Nature 409:522-5. 2001..suppressor protein is recruited to adherens junctions, and demonstrate that both APC and microtubule-associated EB1 homologues are required for the symmetric epithelial division along the planar axis...
- Long term anoxia in rainbow trout investigated by 2-DE and MS/MSTune Wulff
Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Proteomics 8:1009-18. 2008..These are calpain, EB1, and Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor (GDI)...
- Discovery and verification of head-and-neck cancer biomarkers by differential protein expression analysis using iTRAQ labeling, multidimensional liquid chromatography, and tandem mass spectrometryRanju Ralhan
Department of Chemistry, York University, Toronto, Ontario M2J 1P3, Canada
Mol Cell Proteomics 7:1162-73. 2008..prothymosin alpha (PTHA); L-lactate dehydrogenase A chain; glutathione S-transferase Pi; APC-binding protein EB1; and fascin...
- Tobacco mosaic virus movement protein interacts with green fluorescent protein-tagged microtubule end-binding protein 1Katrin Brandner
Institut de Biologie Moleculaire des Plantes, laboratoire propre du CNRS UPR 2357 conventionné avec l Université Louis Pasteur, 67084 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Plant Physiol 147:611-23. 2008..These findings suggest that MP interacts with EB1 and that this interaction may play a role in the associations of MP with the microtubule system during infection.
- Peptide mimics selected from immune sera using phage display technology can replace native antigens in the diagnosis of Epstein-Barr virus infectionJ L Casey
AdAlta Pty Ltd, 15 2 Park Drive, Bundoora, VIC 3083, Australia
Protein Eng Des Sel 22:85-91. 2009..We selected four peptides (Eb1-4) with the highest relative binding affinity with immune rabbit sera and a single peptide with high affinity to ..
- Cell cycle-dependent microtubule-based dynamic transport of cytoplasmic dynein in mammalian cellsTakuya Kobayashi
Department of Pharmacology, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
PLoS ONE 4:e7827. 2009..However, regulatory mechanism of the cell-cycle dependent distribution of dynein has not fully been understood...
- Induction of cortical endoplasmic reticulum by dimerization of a coatomer-binding peptide anchored to endoplasmic reticulum membranesGregory Lavieu
Department of Cell Biology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:6876-81. 2010..coatomer is required for cER induction in vivo, as are microtubules and the microtubule plus-end binding protein EB1. We suggest that Ist2 dimerization triggers coatomer binding and clustering of this protein into domains that ..
- Kinesin-1 and dynein at the nuclear envelope mediate the bidirectional migrations of nucleiHeidi N Fridolfsson
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of California, Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA
J Cell Biol 191:115-28. 2010..Microtubules are highly dynamic during nuclear migration. EB1::green fluorescence protein imaging demonstrates that microtubules are polarized in the direction of nuclear ..
- p120-catenin regulates microtubule dynamics and cell migration in a cadherin-independent mannerTetsuo Ichii
Graduate School of Biostudies, Kyoto University, Yoshida Honmachi, Sakyo ku, Kyoto, 606 8501, Japan
Genes Cells 12:827-39. 2007..Time-lapse recording of GFP-tagged EB1, a protein which binds the growing plus-ends of MTs, introduced into these cells demonstrated that the plus ends ..
- Bim1p/Yeb1p mediates the Kar9p-dependent cortical attachment of cytoplasmic microtubulesR K Miller
Department of Molecular Biology, Lewis Thomas Laboratory, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey 08544, USA
Mol Biol Cell 11:2949-59. 2000..Bim1p is the yeast homologue of the human microtubule-binding protein EB1, which is a binding partner to the adenomatous polyposis coli protein involved in colon cancer...
- EB1 and EB3 control CLIP dissociation from the ends of growing microtubulesYulia Komarova
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Mol Biol Cell 16:5334-45. 2005..this study we investigated the functional relationship of CLIP-170 and CLIP-115 with the three EB family members, EB1, EB2(RP1), and EB3 in mammalian cells. We showed that both CLIPs bind to EB proteins directly...
- Posttranslational nitrotyrosination of alpha-tubulin induces cell cycle arrest and inhibits proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cellsAnh D Phung
Department of Internal Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Eur J Cell Biol 85:1241-52. 2006..decreased expression of cyclins A and E, decreased association of the microtubule plus-end binding protein EB1, and inhibited cell proliferation...
- Localization of EB1, IFT polypeptides, and kinesin-2 in Chlamydomonas flagellar axonemes via immunogold scanning electron microscopyRoger D Sloboda
Department of Biological Sciences, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 64:446-60. 2007..Chlamydomonas EB1 localizes to the distal tip of the axoneme, as expected from previous immunofluorescent data (Pedersen et al...
- Interactions between EB1 and microtubules: dramatic effect of affinity tags and evidence for cooperative behaviorZhiqing C Zhu
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana 46556, USA
J Biol Chem 284:32651-61. 2009..b>EB1 is a highly conserved +TIP with a fundamental role in MT dynamics, but it remains poorly understood in part because ..
- Structure of the tropomyosin overlap complex from chicken smooth muscle: insight into the diversity of N-terminal recognitionJeremiah Frye
Department of Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
Biochemistry 49:4908-20. 2010..29 N-terminal amino acids of tropomyosin were fused to the C-terminal helix bundle of microtubule binding protein EB1. The structures of both the XRCC4 and Gp7 fusion proteins complexed with the N-terminal EB1 fusion contain a very ..
- Is the use of cyanoacrylate in intestinal anastomosis a good and reliable alternative?Levent Elemen
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Medical Faculty, Kocaeli University, Kocaeli, Turkey
J Pediatr Surg 44:581-6. 2009....
- MEF2-mediated recruitment of class II HDAC at the EBV immediate early gene BZLF1 links latency and chromatin remodelingH Gruffat
Laboratoire de Virologie Humaine, INSERM U412, ENS Lyon, 46 allee d Italie, F 69364 Lyon, France
EMBO Rep 3:141-6. 2002..the productive cycle is observed after induced expression of the EBV BZLF1 gene product, the transcription factor EB1. We present evidence that, during latency, proteins of the myocyte enhancer binding factor 2 (MEF2) family are ..
- Visualization of microtubule growth in cultured neurons via the use of EB3-GFP (end-binding protein 3-green fluorescent protein)Tatiana Stepanova
Medical Genetics Center Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, Erasmus University, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Neurosci 23:2655-64. 2003Several microtubule binding proteins, including CLIP-170 (cytoplasmic linker protein-170), CLIP-115, and EB1 (end-binding protein 1), have been shown to associate specifically with the ends of growing microtubules in non-neuronal cells, ..
- Survivin modulates microtubule dynamics and nucleation throughout the cell cycleJack Rosa
Program in Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Mol Biol Cell 17:1483-93. 2006..expressing either green fluorescent protein (GFP)-alpha-tubulin or the microtubule plus-end binding protein GFP-EB1 that depletion of survivin by small interfering RNAs (siRNAs) increased both the number of microtubules nucleated ..
- The microtubule plus-end tracking protein EB1 is required for Kv1 voltage-gated K+ channel axonal targetingChen Gu
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Departments of Physiology and Biochemistry, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Neuron 52:803-16. 2006..axonal targeting depends on its ability to associate with the microtubule (MT) plus-end tracking protein (+TIP) EB1. Not only do Kvbeta2 and EB1 move in unison down the axon, Brefeldin A-sensitive Kv1-containing vesicles can also ..
- Novel structural insights into F-actin-binding and novel functions of calponin homology domainsBjörn Sjöblom
Department for Biomolecular Structural Chemistry, Max F Perutz Laboratories, University of Vienna, Campus Vienna Biocenter 5, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
Curr Opin Struct Biol 18:702-8. 2008..from separate polypeptides Ncd80, Nuf2 can form a microtubule-binding site, as well as tandem CH domains in the EB1 dimer, while the single C-terminal CH domain of alpha-parvin has been observed to bind to a alpha-helical leucin-..
- XMAP215-EB1 interaction is required for proper spindle assembly and chromosome segregation in Xenopus egg extractIva Kronja
Department of Cell Biology and Biophysics, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Biol Cell 20:2684-96. 2009..global microtubule growth is mainly promoted by two unrelated microtubule stabilizers, end-binding protein 1 (EB1) and XMAP215...
- Topoisomerase I and RecQL1 function in Epstein-Barr virus lytic reactivationPu Wang
The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Virol 83:8090-8. 2009..transcription and replication function of the EBV-encoded immediate-early protein Zta (also referred to as ZEBRA, EB1, and BZLF1)...
- The nuclear and adherent junction complex component protein ubinuclein negatively regulates the productive cycle of Epstein-Barr virus in epithelial cellsHenri Gruffat
U758 INSERM, ENS Lyon, 46 allee d Italie, F 69007 Lyon, France
J Virol 85:784-94. 2011The Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) productive cycle is initiated by the expression of the viral trans-activator EB1 (also called Zebra, Zta, or BZLF1), which belongs to the basic leucine zipper transcription factor family...
- Intraflagellar transport delivers tubulin isotypes to sensory cilium middle and distal segmentsLimin Hao
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of California at Davis, One Shields Avenue, 145 B Briggs Hall, Davis, California 95616, USA
Nat Cell Biol 13:790-8. 2011..assembles into microtubules at the tips of the axoneme core and distal segments, where the microtubule tip tracker EB1 is found, and localizes all along the cilium, whereas the other, TBA-5, concentrates in distal singlets...
- Preferential binding of a kinesin-1 motor to GTP-tubulin-rich microtubules underlies polarized vesicle transportTakao Nakata
Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
J Cell Biol 194:245-55. 2011..A motor domain-containing truncated KIF5 (a kinesin-1) recognizes axonal microtubules, which are enriched in EB1 binding sites, and selectively accumulates at the tips of axons...
- A complex of Kif18b and MCAK promotes microtubule depolymerization and is negatively regulated by Aurora kinasesMarvin E Tanenbaum
Department of Experimental Oncology and Cancer Genomics Center, University Medical Center Utrecht, 3584 CG Utrecht, The Netherlands
Curr Biol 21:1356-65. 2011..The Aurora kinases have several well-described functions during cell division, but it remains unclear whether they control global spindle microtubule dynamics...
- The microtubule lattice and plus-end association of Drosophila Mini spindles is spatially regulated to fine-tune microtubule dynamicsJoshua D Currie
Department of Biology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Mol Biol Cell 22:4343-61. 2011..Msps exhibits EB1-dependent and spatially regulated MT localization, targeting to microtubule plus ends in the cell interior and ..
- A functional link between localized Oskar, dynamic microtubules, and endocytosisPaulomi Sanghavi
Cellular Biology and Anatomy, Georgia Health Sciences University, 1459 Laney Walker Blvd, CB2915D, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Dev Biol 367:66-77. 2012..polarity of oocyte microtubules, we visualized the localization of canonical microtubule plus end binding proteins, EB1 and CLIP-190...
- Neural Explant Cultures from Xenopus laevisLaura Anne Lowery
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Vis Exp . 2012..While we provide the example of +TIP fusion protein EB1-GFP, this method can be applied to any number of proteins to elucidate their behaviors within the growth cone.
- BRCA1 regulates microtubule dynamics and taxane-induced apoptotic cell signalingM Sung
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
Oncogene 33:1418-28. 2014..cells, as assessed by live-cell confocal microscopy using enhanced green fluorescent protein-tagged α-tubulin or EB1 protein...
- Recruitment of EB1, a master regulator of microtubule dynamics, to the surface of the Theileria annulata schizontKerry L Woods
Molecular Pathobiology, Department of Clinical Research and Veterinary Public Health, Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
PLoS Pathog 9:e1003346. 2013..We now report how the schizont recruits end-binding protein 1 (EB1), a central component of the MT plus end protein interaction network and key regulator of host cell MT dynamics...
- Anti-migratory effect of vinflunine in endothelial and glioblastoma cells is associated with changes in EB1 C-terminal detyrosinated/tyrosinated statusAmandine Rovini
Aix Marseille Universite, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale UMR_S 911, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 8:e65694. 2013..Such effect was associated with a reduction of EB1 comet length at microtubule (+) ends...
- Proper microtubule structure is vital for timely progression through meiosis in fission yeastAkira Yamashita
Laboratory of Gene Function, Kazusa DNA Research Institute, Kisarazu, Chiba, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e65082. 2013..Here, we show that deletion of the mal3 gene, which encodes a homolog of microtubule regulator EB1, produces aberrant asci carrying more than four spores...
- Preparation and structure investigation of novel Schiff bases using spectroscopic, thermal analyses and molecular orbital calculations and studying their biological activitiesEhab M Zayed
Green Chemistry Department, National Research Centre, Dokki, 12622 Giza, Egypt
Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 134:155-64. 2015Two novel Schiff's bases (EB1 and L1) as new macrocyclic compounds were prepared via condensation reactions between bisaldehyde (2,2'-(ethane-1,2-diylbis(oxy))dibenzaldehyde): firstly with hydrazine carbothioamide to give (EB1), secondly ..
- Structural basis for the extended CAP-Gly domains of p150(glued) binding to microtubules and the implication for tubulin dynamicsQianmin Wang
Cellular and Membrane Trafficking, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, D 82152 Martinsried, Germany and
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:11347-52. 2014..These binding surfaces differ from other retrograde initiation proteins like EB1 or dynein, which could facilitate the simultaneous attachment of all accessory components...
- The microtubule-associated protein EB1 links AIM2 inflammasomes with autophagy-dependent secretionLi jie Wang
From the Molecular Medicine Research Center
J Biol Chem 289:29322-33. 2014..Here, we demonstrate that end-binding protein 1 (EB1), which is required for activation of AIM2 inflammasome complex, links the AIM2 inflammasome to autophagy-dependent ..
- Kank Is an EB1 interacting protein that localises to muscle-tendon attachment sites in DrosophilaSara M R Clohisey
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, School of Biological Sciences, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 9:e106112. 2014Little is known about how microtubules are regulated in different cell types during development. EB1 plays a central role in the regulation of microtubule plus ends...
- Senescent stromal cells induce cancer cell migration via inhibition of RhoA/ROCK/myosin-based cell contractilityIvie Aifuwa
Johns Hopkins Physical Sciences Oncology Center, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Oncotarget 6:30516-31. 2015..and time, by a dramatic reorganization of the actin and microtubule filament networks, a discrete polarization of EB1 comets, and an unconventional front-to-back inversion of nucleus-MTOC polarity...
- GAR22β regulates cell migration, sperm motility, and axoneme structureIvonne Gamper
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, Department of Cell Biology, RWTH Aachen University Medical School, D 52074 Aachen, Germany Helmholtz Institute for Biomedical Engineering, RWTH Aachen University, D 52074 Aachen, Germany
Mol Biol Cell 27:277-94. 2016..Mechanistically, GAR22β interacted with the regulator of microtubule dynamics end-binding protein 1 (EB1) via a novel noncanonical amino acid sequence, and this GAR22β-EB1 interaction was required for the ability of ..
- JOHN CHARLES WILLIAMS; Fiscal Year: 2014..and dynamics of CAP-Gly domain of dynactin and of its macromolecular assemblies with the microtubules and with EB1 protein...
- MELISSA KLEIN GARDNER; Fiscal Year: 2016..we will investigate the mechanism for tip-tracking of important microtubule plus end-binding proteins, such as Eb1, to determine whether the microtubule tip structures could provide a platform for targeting of important length-..
- Yinghui Mao; Fiscal Year: 2015..Using microtubule- binding- and EB1-binding-deficient mDia3 mutants for rescue of mDia3 siRNA depletion phenotypes, we will determine whether mDia3 at ..
- ACTIN AND MICROTUBULE-BASED MECHANISMS FOR FUNCTIONS OF NK LYMPHOID CELLSJohn A Cooper; Fiscal Year: 2013..be necessary for the capture of dynamic microtubule plus ends at the lytic synapse, acting in concert with APC and EB1. We will investigate the molecular mechanisms that underlie microtubule capture, using a combination of molecular ..
- Mutations in the CAP-Gly Domain of p150Glued in NeurodegenerationArmen J Moughamian; Fiscal Year: 2012..the dynein motor and also independently binds microtubules and microtubule plus-end binding proteins, including EB1, via interactions mediated by an N-terminal cytoskeleton- associated protein glycine-rich (CAP-Gly) domain...
- ROLAND E BARON; Fiscal Year: 2016..Our preliminary data revealed a functional interaction between MTs, the +Tip protein EB1, cortactin and podosomes, required for the formation of podosome belts...
- Determining How Tau and EB1 Affect Microtubule Structure &Kinesin TranslocationBENJAMIN JOSE LOPEZ; Fiscal Year: 2013..In particular, we will investigate two important MAPs: tau and EB1. Normal tau binds to and regulates the growth and stability of MTs while certain tau mutations are known to cause ..
- Bruce L Goode; Fiscal Year: 2016..and microtubule cytoskeletons are coordinated by a group of three interacting mammalian proteins: APC, Dia1, and EB1. This work will define the functions and mechanisms of these proteins, and provide a deeper understanding of the ..
- THOMAS EUGENE LLOYD; Fiscal Year: 2016..occur when dynamic MT plus-ends capture vesicles through interactions between p150 and end binding protein-1 (EB1), a "master regulator of MT plus-ends"...
- Light-activated proteolysis as a tool to analyze intracellular protein functionTorsten Wittmann; Fiscal Year: 2013..test our approach by generating protease-sensitive versions of two multi-domain cytoskeleton proteins, talin and EB1, and by constructing a protease-sensitive kinase domain to demonstrate feasibility and versatility...
- REGULATION OF NEURONAL SYNAPTIC COMPONENTSMichele Jacob; Fiscal Year: 2009..that APC'S interactions with three essential postsynaptic components: microtubule plus end binding protein-1 (EB1), beta-catenin and postsynaptic density protein-93 (PSD-93) mediate these essential aspects of synapse formation...
- Ao Ma; Fiscal Year: 2014..along this direction is the recent identification of a network of five regulatory proteins (KLP59C, KLP67A, Mast, EB1 and Msps) that governs kinetochore MT (kMT) plus-end dynamics during metaphase...
- FUNCTION OF THE NOVEL PROTEIN EB1JENNIFER TIRNAUER; Fiscal Year: 2003..One of APC's known binding partners is EB1, product of a gene found by the yeast two hybrid interaction trap using APC as bait...
- Regulation of the kinetochore-microtuble interfaceWalter Gall; Fiscal Year: 2006..Preliminary data from my yeast studies suggest Aurora B regulates another MT-associated protein Dim1 (human EB1). EB1 proteins are known to bind and promote stability of plus-end kMTs...
- APC TUMOR SUPPRESSOR PATHWAY IN EXTRACOLONIC TISSUESAlan Yahanda; Fiscal Year: 2000..GSK-3beta), the human homolog of the Drosophila disks large protein (DLG), and a protein of unknown function, EB1. The applicants propose to evaluate whether the APC tumor suppressor pathway differs in cells of colonic and ..
- NEW APC ASSOCIATED PROTEIN, EB1Li Kuo Su; Fiscal Year: 2000DESCRIPTION: The studies outlined in this proposal focus on the characterization of EB1 and the exploration of its activities. The proposed studies include: Genetic characterization of EB1: (1) Isolation of human EB1 homologs...
- FUNCTION OF THE NOVEL PROTEIN EB1JENNIFER TIRNAUER; Fiscal Year: 2002..Several microtubule tip binding proteins have recently been identified. One of these is EB1, the protein on which the K08 proposal referenced above is based...
- Polarity establishment during neuronal migrationHolden Higginbotham; Fiscal Year: 2007..GTPases Cdc42, Rac1, and RhoA, their effector protein IQGAP1, and +TIP microtubule (MT) tracking proteins EB1, CLIP-170 and APC...
- REGULATION OF CYTOPLASMIC DYNEIN TARGETINGKevin Vaughan; Fiscal Year: 2009..Through identification of cargo binding subunits and regulatory pathways that control dynein function, this work will advance our understanding of molecular motors and provide new tools for future work. ..
- MECHANISMS OF MICROTUBULE AND MITOTIC SPINDLE ASSEMBLYLynne Cassimeris; Fiscal Year: 2006..To address these issues, we will apply a number of fluorescence-based imaging methods combined with siRNA or injection of function-blocking proteins or antibodies. ..
- Acquisition of a High-throughput Confocal Imaging SystemClaire Walczak; Fiscal Year: 2008..Overall the proposed instrumentation would have a significant impact on the research approaches and progress made by life sciences researchers at our university. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- 3/5-Elucidating the Genetic Architecture of Autism by Deep Genomic SequencingJoseph D Buxbaum; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Interactions between CLIP-170 and tubulinHolly Goodson; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- FUNCTION OF THE FE65/APP COMPLEXJoseph Buxbaum; Fiscal Year: 2007..Specific Aim 2. To discover genes whose transcription is regulated by the FE65/gamma-CTF complex. Specific Aim 3. To elucidate signals that regulate the formation and nuclear translocation of the FE65/gamma-CTF complex. ..
- Polpeptides of the Flagellar Tip ComplexROGER SLOBODA; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Expression Profiling in Canine Models of Human DiseaseGordon Tomaselli; Fiscal Year: 2005..As expression profile data is generated, it will be incorporated into a web-based database of canine gene expression profiles. ..
- Cross Regulation of Beta-catenin and Retinoid SignalingStephen Byers; Fiscal Year: 2004..In general the work proposed tests the molecular mechanisms, and significance of, cross regulation of beta-catenin/TCF retinoid signaling pathways. ..
- PRESENILINS, APOPTOSIS AND AMYLOID BETA PROTEINJoseph Buxbaum; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- APC2 AND BREAST CANCERStephen Byers; Fiscal Year: 2002..Targets of beta-catenin signaling include cyclin Dl and c-myc, both of which are commonly overexpressed in human breast cancers. We will relate the cytogenetics of APC2 to the expression of cyclin D1 and c-myc breast cancers. ..
- RAB5 AND APP PROCESSING AS RELATED TO AGINGJoseph Buxbaum; Fiscal Year: 2002....