Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MAPK11
Description: mitogen-activated protein kinase 11
Alias: P38B, P38BETA2, PRKM11, SAPK2, SAPK2B, p38-2, p38Beta, mitogen-activated protein kinase 11, MAP kinase 11, MAP kinase p38 beta, mitogen-activated protein kinase p38 beta, mitogen-activated protein kinase p38-2, stress-activated protein kinase-2, stress-activated protein kinase-2b
Publications180 found, 100 shown here
- Characterization of the structure and function of a new mitogen-activated protein kinase (p38beta)Y Jiang
Department of Immunology, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Biol Chem 271:17920-6. 1996..Here we characterize a new MAP kinase, p38beta. p38beta is a 372-amino acid protein most closely related to p38...
- Differential induction of interleukin-10 in monocytes by HIV-1 clade B and clade C Tat proteinsJustine K Wong
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
J Biol Chem 285:18319-25. 2010..Moreover, we show that p38alpha/p38beta and phosphoinositide 3-kinase are crucial to Tat-induced IL-10 production...
- Activation of p38 alpha MAPK enhances collagenase-1 (matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-1) and stromelysin-1 (MMP-3) expression by mRNA stabilizationNiina Reunanen
Centre for Biotechnology and Department of Medicinal Biochemistry, University of Turku, FIN 20520 Turku, Finland
J Biol Chem 277:32360-8. 2002..It is conceivable that both modes of action play an important role in controlling the proteolytic phenotype of fibroblasts, e.g. in wound repair and tumor invasion...
- Mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase-1 (MSK1) is directly activated by MAPK and SAPK2/p38, and may mediate activation of CREBM Deak
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, Departments of Biochemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, University of Dundee, Scotland
EMBO J 17:4426-41. 1998..MSK1 is activated in vitro by MAPK2/ERK2 or SAPK2/p38...
- The three-dimensional structure of MAP kinase p38beta: different features of the ATP-binding site in p38beta compared with p38alphaSangita B Patel
Department of Global Structural Biology, Merck Research Laboratory, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr 65:777-85. 2009..Of the four p38 isoforms known to date, two (p38alpha and p38beta) have been identified as targets for cytokine-suppressive anti-inflammatory drugs...
- Conversion of SB 203580-insensitive MAP kinase family members to drug-sensitive forms by a single amino-acid substitutionP A Eyers
Department of Biochemistry, University of Dundee, UK
Chem Biol 5:321-8. 1998..belongs to a class of pyridinyl imidazoles that inhibits the stress-activated protein (SAP) kinases SAPK2a/p38 and SAPK2b/p38 beta 2 but not other mitogen-activated protein kinase family members...
- The p38/reactivating kinase mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade mediates the activation of the transcription factor insulin upstream factor 1 and insulin gene transcription by high glucose in pancreatic beta-cellsW M Macfarlane
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Aberdeen, Institute of Medical Sciences, Foresterhill, Aberdeen AB25 2ZD, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 272:20936-44. 1997..gene transcription were both prevented by SB 203580, a specific inhibitor of stress-activated protein kinase 2 (SAPK2, also termed p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase, reactivating kinase, CSBP, and Mxi2) but not by several other ..
- SKK4, a novel activator of stress-activated protein kinase-1 (SAPK1/JNK)S Lawler
Department of Biochemistry, University of Dundee, UK
FEBS Lett 414:153-8. 1997..SKK4 activated SAPK1/JNK in vitro, but not SAPK2a/p38, SAPK2b/p38beta, SAPK3/ERK6 or SAPK4. It appears to be the mammalian homologue of HEP, an activator of SAPK1/JNK in Drosophila...
- Determinants that control the distinct subcellular localization of p38alpha-PRAK and p38beta-PRAK complexesQinxi Li
The Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education for Cell Biology and Tumor Cell Engineering, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian 361005, China
J Biol Chem 283:11014-23. 2008p38alpha and p38beta MAPKs (mitogen-activated protein kinases) share about 80% of their protein sequence identity, but have quite different biological functions...
- Diabetes alters vascular mechanotransduction: pressure-induced regulation of mitogen activated protein kinases in the rat inferior vena cavaKevin M Rice
Department of Pharmacology, Physiology and Toxicology, Joan C, Edwards School of Medicine, Marshall University, Huntington, WV, USA
Cardiovasc Diabetol 5:18. 2006..On the basis of these findings, we hypothesized that diabetes may be associated with alterations in how veins "sense" and "respond" to altered mechanical loading...
- Differential effect of simvastatin on various signal transduction intermediates in cultured human smooth muscle cellsP Negre-Aminou
TNO Prevention and Health, Gaubius Laboratory, Zernikedreef 9, 2301 CE, Leiden, The Netherlands
Biochem Pharmacol 61:991-8. 2001..PDGF)-induced DNA synthesis, extracellular-regulated kinase 1/2 (ERK1/2), p38/stress-activated protein kinase 2 (SAPK2), RhoA and Rac1 activation...
- Adhesion of HT-29 colon carcinoma cells to endothelial cells requires sequential events involving E-selectin and integrin beta4Julie Laferriere
Le Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de l Université Laval, L Hôtel Dieu de Québec, 9 rue McMahon, Quebec, Canada G1R2J6
Clin Exp Metastasis 21:257-64. 2004..This interaction activates, in the cancer cells, the MAPK SAPK2/p38, which leads to their transendothelial migration (Laferrière et al., J Biol Chem 2001; 276: 33762)...
- Stress- and mitogen-induced phosphorylation of the synapse-associated protein SAP90/PSD-95 by activation of SAPK3/p38gamma and ERK1/ERK2Guadalupe Sabio
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5EH, UK
Biochem J 380:19-30. 2004..It is not blocked by SB 203580, which inhibits SAPK2a/p38alpha and SAPK2b/p38beta but not SAPK3/p38gamma, or by the ERK pathway inhibitor PD 184352...
- The tumor vascular targeting agent combretastatin A-4-phosphate induces reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton and early membrane blebbing in human endothelial cellsChryso Kanthou
Tumour Microcirculation Group, Gray Cancer Institute, Mount Vernon Hospital, PO Box 100, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 2JR, UK
Blood 99:2060-9. 2002....
- Nogo-B is a new physiological substrate for MAPKAP-K2Simon Rousseau
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, MSI WTB complex, Dow Street, Dundee DD1 5EH, Scotland, UK
Biochem J 391:433-40. 2005..phosphorylation is prevented by SB 203580, an inhibitor of SAPK2a (stress-activated protein kinase 2a)/p38a and SAPK2b/p38b, and does not occur in embryonic fibroblasts generated from SAPK2a/p38a-deficient mice...
- The role of endogenous and exogenous ligands for the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPAR-alpha) in the regulation of inflammation in macrophagesConcetta Crisafulli
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine and Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University of Messina Torre Biologica, Policlinico Universitario, Messina, Italy
Shock 32:62-73. 2009..In conclusion, our study demonstrates that the endogenous and exogenous PPAR-alpha ligands reduce the degree of macrophage inflammation caused by LPS/IFN-gamma stimulation...
- Activation of stress-activated protein kinase-3 (SAPK3) by cytokines and cellular stresses is mediated via SAPKK3 (MKK6); comparison of the specificities of SAPK3 and SAPK2 (RK/p38)A Cuenda
Department of Biochemistry, University of Dundee, UK
EMBO J 16:295-305. 1997..stresses, interleukin-1 (IL-1) and tumour necrosis factor (TNF) in a similar manner to SAPK1 (also termed JNK) and SAPK2 (also termed p38, RK, CSBP and Mxi2)...
- MAPKAP kinase 2 phosphorylates serum response factor in vitro and in vivoO Heidenreich
Institut fur Zellbiologie, Abteilung Molekularbiologie, Universitat Tubingen, D 72076 Tubingen, Germany
J Biol Chem 274:14434-43. 1999..This phosphorylation is dependent on the kinase p38/SAPK2 and correlates with the activation of MAPKAP kinase 2 (MK2)...
- Intrinsically active variants of all human p38 isoformsMichal Avitzour
Department of Biological Chemistry, The Wolfson Centre for Applied Structural Biology, The Silberman Institute of Life Sciences, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
FEBS J 274:963-75. 2007..The four mammalian isoforms (p38alpha, p38beta, p38gamma, and p38delta) are coexpressed and coactivated in the same cells...
- Stress-activated protein kinase-2/p38 and a rapamycin-sensitive pathway are required for C2C12 myogenesisA Cuenda
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, Department of Biochemistry, University of Dundee, MSI WTB complex, Dow Street, Dundee DD1 5EH, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 274:4341-6. 1999..accompanied by a strong activation of p70 S6 kinase and the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) family member SAPK2/p38, without significant activation of p42 MAPK and only slight activation of SAPK1/JNK and protein kinase Balpha...
- Stress-induced glucose uptake in bovine chromaffin cells: a comparison of the effect of arsenite and anisomycinC Fladeby
Department of Physiology, University of Bergen, Arstadveien 19, 5009, Bergen, Norway
Biochim Biophys Acta 1452:313-21. 1999..The selective inhibitor of stress-activated protein kinase 2 (SAPK2), SB 203580, inhibited completely anisomycin-induced glucose uptake but only partly suppressed uptake stimulated ..
- Paradoxical activation of Raf by a novel Raf inhibitorC A Hall-Jackson
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, Department of Biochemistry, MSI WTB complex, The University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee, DD1 5EH, UK
Chem Biol 6:559-68. 1999..Raf is a proto-oncogene that is activated in response to growth factors or phorbol esters, and is thought to activate MAP kinase kinase-1 (MKK1) and hence the classical MAP kinase (MAPK) cascade...
- Early growth response factor-1 mediates prostaglandin E2-dependent transcriptional suppression of cytokine-induced tumor necrosis factor-alpha gene expression in human macrophages and rheumatoid arthritis-affected synovial fibroblastsWissam H Faour
Department of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario K1H 8M5, Canada
J Biol Chem 280:9536-46. 2005..Initial studies confirmed that PGE2 induces egr-1 mRNA expression and protein synthesis by restricted SAPK2/p38 MAPK-dependent activating transcription factor-2 (ATF-2) dimer transactivation of the egr-1 promoter as judged ..
- The egr-1 gene is induced by DNA-damaging agents and non-genotoxic drugs in both normal and neoplastic human cellsAriel Quinones
Department of General Surgery, ECHO Laboratory, Martin Luther University, D 06097, Halle, Germany
Life Sci 72:2975-92. 2003..treatment with the MAP kinase (MAPK) inhibitor SB203580, which specifically blocks the stress inducible p38/SAPK2 pathway, did not alter egr-1 induction...
- PE-1/METS, an antiproliferative Ets repressor factor, is induced by CREB-1/CREM-1 during macrophage differentiationDominique Sawka-Verhelle
Departments of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
J Biol Chem 279:17772-84. 2004..differentiation and phosphorylation of CREB-1 and the related factor CREM-1 are stimulated by M-CSF in a SAPK2/p38-dependent manner...
- Dual enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay system for detection of endogenous kinase activities of mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase-1/2Tsuyoshi Ishii
GlaxoSmithKline K K, Tsukuba shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Assay Drug Dev Technol 5:523-33. 2007..Our established system is applicable to inhibitor screening and drug discovery related to MSK1/MSK2...
- Activation of RSK by UV-light: phosphorylation dynamics and involvement of the MAPK pathwayK Merienne
Institut de Génétique et de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire CNRS, INSERM, ULP, Strasbourg, France
Oncogene 19:4221-9. 2000..and activation of RSK2 is mediated by the MAPK/ERK pathway, but that the Stress-Activated Protein Kinase 2 (SAPK2)/p38 pathway is also involved...
- Phosphorylation of Tyr1214 within VEGFR-2 triggers the recruitment of Nck and activation of Fyn leading to SAPK2/p38 activation and endothelial cell migration in response to VEGFLaurent Lamalice
Centre de recherche en cancérologie de l Université Laval, 9 rue McMahon, Quebec G1R 2J6, Canada
J Biol Chem 281:34009-20. 2006..that following VEGF treatment of endothelial cells, VEGFR-2 is phosphorylated on Tyr1214 upstream of the Cdc42-SAPK2/p38-MAPKAP K2 pathway...
- p38beta MAP kinase protects rat mesangial cells from TNF-alpha-induced apoptosisY L Guo
Sol Sherry Thrombosis Research Center, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19140, USA
J Cell Biochem 82:556-65. 2001..Using adenovirus-mediated gene transfer technique, we further demonstrated that p38beta, but not p38alpha, is essential to protect the cells from TNF-alpha toxicity...
- Role of mitogen- and stress-activated kinases in ischemic injuryElaine A Irving
Neurology CEDD, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, New Frontiers Science Park, Harlow, Essex, UK
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 22:631-47. 2002..are those that use the extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK1/2) or the stress-activated protein kinase (p38/SAPK2 or JNK/SAPK) pathways...
- Inhibition of a p38/stress-activated protein kinase-2-dependent phosphatase restores function of IL-1 receptor-associate kinase-1 and reverses Toll-like receptor 2- and 4-dependent tolerance of macrophagesCatherine Ropert
Centro de Pesquisas Rene Rachou, Fundacao Oswaldo Cruz, Brazil
J Immunol 171:1456-65. 2003..These results indicate a critical role of p38/stress-activated protein kinase-2 and NF-kappaB-dependent phosphatase in macrophage hyporesponsiveness induced by microbial products that activate TLR2 and TLR4...
- Hsp25 and the p38 MAPK pathway are involved in differentiation of cardiomyocytesS M Davidson
Departement de Biologie, Unité de Génétique Moléculaire, Ecole Normale Superieure, 46 rue d Ulm, Paris Cedex 05, 75230, France
Dev Biol 218:146-60. 2000..The phosphorylation of HSP25 by the p38/SAPK2 pathway is known to be important for certain of its functions...
- SAP kinase-3, a new member of the family of mammalian stress-activated protein kinasesS Mertens
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
FEBS Lett 383:273-6. 1996..Transcripts encoding stress-activated protein kinase-3 are widely expressed, with high levels in skeletal muscle...
- Phosphorylation of microtubule-associated protein tau by stress-activated protein kinasesM Goedert
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
FEBS Lett 409:57-62. 1997..kinases SAPK1gamma (also called JNK1), SAPK2a (also called p38, RK, CSBPs, Mpk2 and Mxi2), SAPK2b (also called p38beta), SAPK3 (also called ERK6 and p38gamma) and SAPK4 phosphorylate tau at many serine/threonine-prolines, as ..
- Participation of a stress-activated protein kinase cascade in the activation of tyrosine hydroxylase in chromaffin cellsG Thomas
Department of Biochemistry, University of Dundee, Scotland
Eur J Biochem 247:1180-9. 1997Sodium arsenite and osmotic shock both stimulated stress-activated protein kinase-2 (SAPK2, also termed RK, p38, CSBP and Mxi2) and its downstream target mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAP kinase)-activated protein kinase-2 (MAPKAP-K2)..
- Regulation of actin dynamics by stress-activated protein kinase 2 (SAPK2)-dependent phosphorylation of heat-shock protein of 27 kDa (Hsp27)J Landry
Centre de recherche en cancérologie de l Université Laval, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Canada
Biochem Soc Symp 64:79-89. 1999Activation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAP kinase) SAPK2 (stress-activated protein kinase 2) leads to the phosphorylation of several transcription factors and cytoplasmic proteins, and thereby presumably orchestrates ..
- Activation of the neutrophil NADPH oxidase is inhibited by SB 203580, a specific inhibitor of SAPK2/p38A S Lal
Department of Biochemistry, University College London, Dundee, DD1 5EH, United Kingdom
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 259:465-70. 1999..acetate (PMA) is partially suppressed by SB 203580, a specific inhibitor of the MAP kinase family member, SAPK2/p38...
- Inhibitors of prenylation of Ras and other G-proteins and their application as therapeuticsL H Cohen
Gaubius Laboratory, TNO Prevention and Health, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands
Biochem Pharmacol 60:1061-8. 2000..Their current and possible future application as therapeutics in cancer, restenosis, angiogenesis, and osteoporosis is briefly discussed...
- The Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 induces interleukin-10 in Burkitt's lymphoma cells but not in Hodgkin's cells involving the p38/SAPK2 pathwayM Vockerodt
Klinik fur Innere Medizin I, Zentrum für Molekulare Medizin, Universitat zu Koln, D 50924 Cologne, Germany
Virology 280:183-98. 2001..kappa B-alpha only marginally impaired IL-10 expression in BL2 cells, while SB2035080 at 5 microM (a specific p38/SAPK2 inhibitor) led to reduced IL-10 expression...
- Activation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinases by endothelin and noradrenaline in small arteries, regulation by calcium influx and tyrosine kinases, and their role in contractionJ Ohanian
Department of Medicine, University of Manchester, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 21:1921-7. 2001..Both vasoconstrictors activated p38alpha and/or p38beta but not p38gamma or p38delta, leading to increased HSP kinase activity...
- Delayed and differential induction of p38 MAPK isoforms in microglia and astrocytes in the brain after transient global ischemiaChun Shu Piao
Department of Anatomy, Inha University School of Medicine, 7 241 Shinheung dong, Jung Gu, Inchon 400 712, South Korea
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 107:137-44. 2002..Here we report the differential induction of p38 MAPK isoforms, p38alpha and p38beta, in the adult gerbil brain following transient global ischemia...
- Activating transcription factor-2 mediates transcriptional regulation of gluconeogenic gene PEPCK by retinoic acidMin Young Lee
Hormone Research Center, Chonnam National University, Kwangju, Korea
Diabetes 51:3400-7. 2002..that RA treatment potentiates ATF-2-dependent transactivation by inducing specific phosphorylation of ATF-2 by p38beta kinase...
- Beta-adrenergic receptor activation inhibits keratinocyte migration via a cyclic adenosine monophosphate-independent mechanismJin Chen
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, and VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA 95616, USA
J Invest Dermatol 119:1261-8. 2002....
- Regulation of the metastatic process by E-selectin and stress-activated protein kinase-2/p38Julie Laferriere
Centre de recherche en cancérologie de l Université Laval, L Hôtel Dieu de Québec, Quebec, G1R 2J6, Canada
Ann N Y Acad Sci 973:562-72. 2002..We review here the roles played by the endothelial adhesive molecule E-selectin and by the motogenic stress-activated protein kinase-2 (SAPK2/p38) pathway of cancer cells in modulating transendothelial migration of cancer cells.
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase mediates phosphorylation of tropomyosin-1 to promote cytoskeleton remodeling in response to oxidative stress: impact on membrane blebbingFrancois Houle
Le Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de l Université Laval, L Hôtel Dieu de Québec, Quebec G1R 2J6, Canada
Mol Biol Cell 14:1418-32. 2003....
- Protein calorie restriction has opposite effects on glucose metabolism and insulin gene expression in fetal and adult rat endocrine pancreasM A Martin
Departamento de Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular, Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad Complutense, Ciudad Universitaria, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 286:E542-50. 2004..insulin gene expression, especially pancreatic duodenal homeobox-1 (PDX-1), stress-activated protein kinase-2 (p38/SAPK2), and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase...
- Curcumin inhibits ultraviolet light induced human immunodeficiency virus gene expressionMohiuddin M Taher
Department of Neurology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA
Mol Cell Biochem 254:289-97. 2003..We conclude that the mechanism by which curcumin modulates UV activation of HIV-LTR gene expression mainly involves the inhibition of NF-kappaB activation...
- Synthetic anisomycin analogues activating the JNK/SAPK1 and p38/SAPK2 pathwaysEdward M Rosser
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, Division of Cell Signalling, School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee, UKDD1 5EH
Org Biomol Chem 2:142-9. 2004..The relative activation of the JNK/SAPK1 and p38/SAPK2 pathways in RAW macrophages by these analogues, and their synthetic precursors, has been assessed using immunoblot ..
- Involvement of ERKs and mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase in UVC-induced phosphorylation of ATF2 in JB6 cellsFeng Zhu
Hormel Institute, University of Minnesota, 801 16th Avenue NE, Austin, MN 55912, USA
Carcinogenesis 25:1847-52. 2004..UVC-stimulated phosphorylation of ATF2 (Thr71) was to varying degrees prevented by a dominant negative mutant of p38beta kinase, c-Jun N-terminal kinase 1 (JNK1) or extracellular signal-regulated kinase 2 (ERK2)...
- Cardiomyocyte apoptosis triggered by RAFTK/pyk2 via Src kinase is antagonized by paxillinJaime Melendez
The Children s Hospital Research Foundation, Division of Molecular Cardiovascular Biology, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Biol Chem 279:53516-23. 2004..kinase inhibitor), or Csk (cellular negative regulator for Src), as well as dominant negative constructs for p38beta or MKP-1...
- Co-induction of alphaB-crystallin and MAPKAPK-2 in astrocytes in the penumbra after transient focal cerebral ischemiaChun Shu Piao
Department of Anatomy, Inha University School of Medicine, Jung Gu Shinheung Dong 3rd St 7 241, 400 712 Inchon, Korea
Exp Brain Res 163:421-9. 2005..Furthermore, p38beta MAPK, an upstream kinase of MAPKAPK-2, which has been known to be involved in compensatory responses to stress, ..
- Contribution of mitogen-activated protein kinases to NMDA-induced neurotoxicity in the rat retinaYasunari Munemasa
Department of Ophthalmology, Saint Marianna University School of Medicine, 2 16 1 Sugao, Kawasaki shi, Kanagawa 216 8511, Japan
Brain Res 1044:227-40. 2005..0 nmol U0126) did not suppress NMDA-induced cell death in the RGCL nor thinning of the IPL. These findings suggest that JNK and p38 are proapoptotic in NMDA-induced cell death in the RGCL, but not ERK...
- Aspirin-triggered Lipoxin A4 inhibition of VEGF-induced endothelial cell migration involves actin polymerization and focal adhesion assemblyP F T Cezar-de-Mello
Departamento de Farmacologia e Psicobiologia, Instituto de Biologia Roberto Alcantara Gomes, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Oncogene 25:122-9. 2006..A concomitant impairment in stress-activated protein kinase (SAPK2/p38) phosphorylation suggests that ATL inhibition of VEGF-stimulated actin polymerization involves the SAPK2/p38 ..
- Phosphodiesterase 3A binds to 14-3-3 proteins in response to PMA-induced phosphorylation of Ser428Mercedes Pozuelo Rubio
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5EH, UK
Biochem J 392:163-72. 2005..While p42/p44 MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase), SAPK2 (stress-activated protein kinase 2)/p38 and PKC (protein kinase C) were all activated by PMA in HeLa cells, the ..
- Determinants that control the specific interactions between TAB1 and p38alphaHuamin Zhou
The Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education for Cell Biology and Tumor Cell Engineering, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University, Fujian, China
Mol Cell Biol 26:3824-34. 2006..Furthermore, chimeric analysis with p38beta (which does not bind to TAB1) revealed a previously unidentified locus of p38alpha comprising Thr218 and Ile275 ..
- Diazoxide prevents diabetes through inhibiting pancreatic beta-cells from apoptosis via Bcl-2/Bax rate and p38-beta mitogen-activated protein kinaseQin Huang
Department of Endocrinology, Changhai Hospital, Shanghai 200433, People s Republic of China
Endocrinology 148:81-91. 2007..913; P < 0.0001). Further study demonstrated that diazoxide up-regulated Bcl-2 expression and p38beta MAPK, which expressed at very low levels due to the high glucose, but not c-jun N-terminal kinase and ERK...
- Complementation of placental defects and embryonic lethality by trophoblast-specific lentiviral gene transferYuka Okada
Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, 3 1 Yamada oka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Nat Biotechnol 25:233-7. 2007..Ectopic expression of Mapk11 also complemented Mapk14 deficiency during placentation.
- The mitochondrial protease HtrA2 is regulated by Parkinson's disease-associated kinase PINK1Helene Plun-Favreau
Signal Transduction, Cancer Research UK London Research Institute, 44 Lincoln s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX, UK
Nat Cell Biol 9:1243-52. 2007..We suggest that PINK1-dependent phosphorylation of HtrA2 might modulate its proteolytic activity, thereby contributing to an increased resistance of cells to mitochondrial stress...
- Radiation effects on the cytoskeleton of endothelial cells and endothelial monolayer permeabilityDorota Gabrys
Department of Radiation Oncology, Maria Skłodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology, Gliwice Branch, Gliwice, Poland
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 69:1553-62. 2007..To investigate the effects of radiation on the endothelial cytoskeleton and endothelial monolayer permeability and to evaluate associated signaling pathways, which could reveal potential mechanisms of known vascular effects of radiation...
- Analysis of the impact of ERK5, JNK, and P38 kinase cascades on each other: a systems approachPandurangan Sundaramurthy
Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee 247667, Uttarakhand, India
Bioinformation 3:244-9. 2009..We have observered that, the transient activation of ERK5, JNK1 and P38beta kinase, and the persistent activation of JNK2, JNK3 and P38 delta kinase does not get affected due to the cross-..
- p38gamma mitogen-activated protein kinase is a key regulator in skeletal muscle metabolic adaptation in miceAndrew R Pogozelski
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
PLoS ONE 4:e7934. 2009..gene deletion in mice, we now show that p38gamma mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), but not p38alpha and p38beta, is required for endurance exercise-induced mitochondrial biogenesis and angiogenesis, whereas none of the p38 ..
- Differential activation of p38MAPK isoforms by MKK6 and MKK3Gaëlle Remy
Departamento de Inmunologia y Oncologia, Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia CSIC, Darwin 3, UAM Campus de Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Cell Signal 22:660-7. 2010All four members of the mammalian p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) family (p38alpha, p38beta, p38gamma and p38delta) are activated by dual phosphorylation in the TGY motif in the activation loop...
- Activin A induction of erythroid differentiation through MKK6-p38alpha/p38beta pathway is inhibited by follistatinHuei Mei Huang
Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
J Cell Physiol 223:687-94. 2010..SB203580 is an inhibitor of p38alpha and p38beta isoforms...
- p38alpha is required for ovarian cancer cell metabolism and survivalAntonio Matrone
Department of Translational Pharmacology, Laboratory of Signal dependent Transcription, Consorzio Mario Negri Sud, Santa Maria Imbaro, Italy
Int J Gynecol Cancer 20:203-11. 2010..These effects are mediated by a switch from hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha (HIF1alpha) to forkhead transcription factor O (FoxO)-dependent transcription...
- Characterization of a novel MK3 splice variant from murine ventricular myocardiumNadège Moïse
Montreal Heart Institute, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3J7
Cell Signal 22:1502-12. 2010..p38alpha appears pro-apoptotic whereas p38beta is pro-hypertrophic...
- Essential role for p38alpha MAPK but not p38gamma MAPK in Igf2 expression and myoblast differentiationFiona A Lovett
The Babraham Institute, Cambridge CB22 3AT, United Kingdom
Endocrinology 151:4368-80. 2010..and -gamma mRNA levels were most abundant in differentiating C2 cells with low/negligible contributions from p38beta and -delta, respectively...
- Tetrahydropyridine derivatives with inhibitory activity on the production of proinflammatory cytokines: part 3Akira Nakao
Lead Discovery and Optimization Research Laboratories II, Daiichi Sankyo Co, Ltd, 1 16 13 Kitakasai, Edogawa ku, Tokyo 134 8630, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 20:4774-8. 2010..in various in vitro and in vivo tests including several rheumatoid arthritis models ((i) inhibition of p38alpha, p38beta, p38gamma, and p38delta MAP kinases: IC(50)=0.034, 0...
- TGF-β1 induces endothelial cell apoptosis by shifting VEGF activation of p38(MAPK) from the prosurvival p38β to proapoptotic p38αGiovanni Ferrari
Division of Cardiovascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Mol Cancer Res 10:605-14. 2012..Therefore, these results show that TGF-β1 induces endothelial cell apoptosis by shifting VEGF signaling from the prosurvival p38β to the proapoptotic p38α...
- p38β, A novel regulatory target of Pokemon in hepatic cellsZhe Chen
Department of Chemistry, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Int J Mol Sci 14:13511-24. 2013..Both dual luciferase report assay and ChIP assay suggested that p38β is a novel regulatory target of the transcription factor Pokemon and positively regulated by Pokemon in hepatic cells. ..
- The Ah receptor recruits IKKα to its target binding motifs to phosphorylate serine-10 in histone H3 required for transcriptional activationHisaka Kurita
Department of Environmental Health and Center for Environmental Genetics, University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, 3223 Eden Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45267
Toxicol Sci 139:121-32. 2014..IκB kinase α (IKKα), mitogen and stress activated protein kinase 1 (MSK1), and mitogen and stress activated protein kinase 2 (MSK2), whose binding to the Cyp1a1 enhancer was significantly increased by TCDD in Hepa-1c1c7 cells ..
- Multiple Protein Kinases via Activation of Transcription Factors NF-κB, AP-1 and C/EBP-δ Regulate the IL-6/IL-8 Production by HIV-1 Vpr in AstrocytesMohitkumar R Gangwani
Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology, School of Pharmacy, University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
PLoS ONE 10:e0135633. 2015..Understanding the molecular pathways involved in the HIV-1 neuroinflammation would be helpful in the design of adjunct therapy to ameliorate some of the symptoms associated with HIV-1 neuropathogenesis. ..
- SUMO-Enriched Proteome for Drosophila Innate Immune ResponseMithila Handu
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, India
G3 (Bethesda) 5:2137-54. 2015..These include components of immune signaling pathways such as Caspar, Jra, Kay, cdc42, p38b, 14-3-3ε, as well as cellular proteins with diverse functions, many being components of protein complexes, such as ..
- The protein phosphatase 2C clade A protein OsPP2C51 positively regulates seed germination by directly inactivating OsbZIP10Nikita Bhatnagar
Gene Engineering Division, National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Rural Development Administration, Jeonju, South Korea
Plant Mol Biol . 2016..Furthermore, interactions were observed between OsPP2C51 and SAPK2, and between OsPP2C51 and OsbZIP10 and we found out that OsPP2C51 can dephosphorylates OsbZIP10...
- Molecular determinants that mediate selective activation of p38 MAP kinase isoformsH Enslen
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Program in Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
EMBO J 19:1301-11. 2000The p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) group is represented by four isoforms in mammals (p38alpha, p38beta2, p38gamma and p38delta)...
- Cyclic stretch activates p38 SAPK2-, ErbB2-, and AT1-dependent signaling in bladder smooth muscle cellsH T Nguyen
The Urologic Laboratory, Department of Urology, Children s Hospital, and Department of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 279:C1155-67. 2000..Inhibitors of the p38 SAPK2 pathway, the angiotensin receptor type 1 (AT1), and the ErbB2 tyrosine kinase reduced each of these activities, ..
- Mitogen-activated protein kinases are in vivo transducers of osmosensory signals in fish gill cellsD Kultz
The Whitney Laboratory, University of Florida, 9505 Ocean Shore Boulevard, 32080, St Augustine, FL, USA
Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 129:821-9. 2001..stress-activated protein kinase 1/ Jun N-terminal kinase (SAPK1), and stress-activated protein kinase 2/ p38 (SAPK2), were measured in gill epithelium of the euryhaline teleost Fundulus heteroclitus exposed for 1 h to 4 weeks to ..
- Tumor cell differentiation by butyrate and environmental stressO Witt
Children s Hospital, University of Gottingen, Robert Koch Street 40, D 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Cancer Lett 171:173-82. 2001..Stress signaling pathways might be an interesting pharmacologic target for differentiation therapy of malignant disease...
- EDG-1 links the PDGF receptor to Src and focal adhesion kinase activation leading to lamellipodia formation and cell migrationH M Rosenfeldt
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D C 20007, USA
FASEB J 15:2649-59. 2001..These results may also shed light on the vital role of EDG-1 in vascular maturation...
- Signalling pathways in cardiac myocyte hypertrophyP H Sugden
National Heart and Lung Institute Division, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London, UK
Ann Med 33:611-22. 2001..signal-regulated kinase (ERK) cascade, the c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK or SAPK1) cascade, and the p38-MAPK (SAPK2-5) cascade...
- Proximal events in signaling by plasma membrane estrogen receptorsMahnaz Razandi
Division of Endocrinology, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Long Beach, California 90822, USA
J Biol Chem 278:2701-12. 2003..E2 also induced AKT up-regulation in MCF-7 cells and p38beta MAP kinase activity in endothelial cells, blocked by an MMP inhibitor, GM6001, and tyrphostin AG1478...
- Activation of p38 MAPK suppresses matrix metalloproteinase-1 gene expression induced by platelet-derived growth factorHideharu Endo
Department of Clinical Biology of Extracellular Matrix F7, Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba University, 1 8 1, Inohana, Chuo Ku, Japan
Arch Dermatol Res 294:552-8. 2003..Overexpression of p38beta2, but not of p38alpha, significantly decreased PDGF-BB-induced MMP-1 promoter activity, although PDGF-BB activated ..
- T-cell-derived interleukin-17 regulates the level and stability of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) mRNA through restricted activation of the p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade: role of distal sequences in the 3'-untranslated region of COX-2 mRNAWissam H Faour
Molecular Biology Program, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Biol Chem 278:26897-907. 2003..This response was mediated entirely by the stress-activated protein kinase 2/p38 cascade. As such, IL-17 can exert direct transcriptional and post-transcriptional control over target proinflammatory cytokines and oncogenes...
- Involvement of multiple signaling pathways in follicular lymphoma transformation: p38-mitogen-activated protein kinase as a target for therapyKojo S J Elenitoba-Johnson
Department of Pathology, Associated Regional and University Pathologists Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:7259-64. 2003..Notably, growth factor cytokine receptors and p38beta-mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) were differentially expressed in the DLBCLs...
- Soluble fractalkine prevents monocyte chemoattractant protein-1-induced monocyte migration via inhibition of stress-activated protein kinase 2/p38 and matrix metalloproteinase activitiesSebastien Vitale
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 364, Institut Federatif de Recherche 50, Faculte de Medecine, Avenue de Valombrose, 06107 Nice Cedex 02, France
J Immunol 172:585-92. 2004..In this study, we found that stress-activated protein kinase (SAPK)1/c-Jun N-terminal kinase 1 and SAPK2/p38 are involved in the control of MCP-1-induced MonoMac6 cell migration...
- Differentiation stage-specific activation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase isoforms in primary human erythroid cellsShahab Uddin
Section of Hematology Oncology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:147-52. 2004p38alpha, p38beta, p38gamma, and p38delta are four isoforms of p38 mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase (MAPK) involved in multiple cellular functions such as cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, and inflammation response...
- Pentameric procyanidins isolated from Theobroma cacao seeds selectively downregulate ErbB2 in human aortic endothelial cellsThomas P Kenny
Division of Rheumatology, Allergy, and Clinical Immunology, University of California at Davis, Davis, California 95616, USA
Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 229:255-63. 2004..and decreased expression of two tyrosine kinases responsive to ErbB2 modulation, namely VEGFR-2/KDR and MapK 11/p38beta2. These inhibitory effects were observed when HAECs were treated with the flavonol fraction (molecular weight 280 ..
- Cocaine induces apoptosis in fetal rat myocardial cells through the p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and mitochondrial/cytochrome c pathwaysGuohu Li
Center for Perinatal Biology, Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA 92350, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 312:112-9. 2005..In contrast, the p38beta MAPK and mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase/ERK inhibitors SB 202190 [4-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-..
- Phosphorylation of c-Fos by members of the p38 MAPK family. Role in the AP-1 response to UV lightTamara Tanos
Laboratorio de Fisiologia y Biologia Molecular, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires, IFIBYNE CONICET, 1428 Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Biol Chem 280:18842-52. 2005..Thus, these newly described pathways act concomitantly with the activation of c-Jun by JNK/MAPKs, thereby contributing to the complexity of AP1-driven gene transcription regulation...
- 17beta-estradiol differentially activates mitogen-activated protein-kinases and improves survival following reperfusion injury of reduced-size liver in miceM Vilatoba
Department of Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
Transplant Proc 37:399-403. 2005..JNK and p38alpha activation have been associated with apoptosis; p38beta with cell survival; and ERK with proliferation...
- STAT3 is essential for Hodgkin lymphoma cell proliferation and is a target of tyrphostin AG17 which confers sensitization for apoptosisU Holtick
Universitat zu Koln, Klinik fur Innere Medizin I, Koln, Germany
Leukemia 19:936-44. 2005..AG17 treatment was accompanied by decreased levels of STAT3 phosphorylation, whereas NF-kappaB and p38/SAPK2 signaling were not inhibited...
- Reduction of insulin-stimulated glucose uptake in L6 myotubes by the protein kinase inhibitor SB203580 is independent of p38MAPK activityC N Antonescu
Programme in Cell Biology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1X8
Endocrinology 146:3773-81. 2005..This observation suggested that insulin may increase GLUT4 activity via p38alpha and/or p38beta. Here we further explore the possible participation of p38MAPK through a combination of molecular strategies...
- Caveolin-1 expression by means of p38beta mitogen-activated protein kinase mediates the antiproliferative effect of carbon monoxideHong Pyo Kim
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:11319-24. 2005..b>p38beta-/- fibroblasts did not induce caveolin-1 in response to CO, and exhibited a diminished basal caveolin-1 ..
- Effects of MAP kinase inhibitors on epidermal growth factor-induced neoplastic transformation of human keratinocytesHideya Mizuno
Hormel Institute, University of Minnesota, Austin, Minnesota 55912, USA
Mol Carcinog 45:1-9. 2006..These results suggest that extracellular-signal regulated kinase (ERK), JNK, or p38 are implicated in EGF-induced neoplastic transformation of human cells...
- Dysregulation of the endothelial cellular response to oxidative stress in cancerFrancois Houle
Le Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de l Université Laval, Quebec, Canada
Mol Carcinog 45:362-7. 2006..activation of the extracellular-signal regulated kinase (ERK) and the stress-activated protein kinase-2/p38 (SAPK2/p38) pathways...
- Mitogen- and stress-activated protein kinase 2 and cyclic AMP response element binding protein are activated in lesional psoriatic epidermisAnne T Funding
Department of Dermatology, Aarhus Sygehus, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus C, Denmark
J Invest Dermatol 127:2012-9. 2007..Our results indicate that the p38-MAPK/MSK1/MSK2 and CREB signalling pathway may play a role in the pathogenesis of psoriasis...
- Neuronal conditioning medium and nerve growth factor induce neuronal differentiation of collagen-adherent progenitors derived from human umbilical cord bloodHadar Arien-Zakay
Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, School of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem 91120, Israel
J Mol Neurosci 32:179-91. 2007..of the mitogen-activated protein kinases ERK2 (36-fold vs control), p38alpha (nine-fold vs control) and p38beta (23-fold vs control), most likely related to survival and/or differentiation...
- MAPK regulate p53-dependent cell death induced by benzo[a]pyrene: involvement of p53 phosphorylation and acetylationT Lin
Department of Biology, Hong Kong Baptist University, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong, PR China
Toxicology 247:145-53. 2008..Similar results were obtained with siRNA against two isoforms of p38 MAPK, p38alpha and p38beta. Wortmannin, selective inhibitor of DNA-PK and ATM/ATR, abolished p53 phosphorylation, indicating an involvement ..
- Nemo-like kinase, an essential effector of anterior formation, functions downstream of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinaseEriko Ohnishi
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Medical Research Institute, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8510, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 30:675-83. 2010..In Xenopus laevis embryos, depletion of either p38beta or NLK by antisense morpholino oligonucleotides results in a severe defect in anterior development and impaired ..
- Regulation of sodium iodide symporter gene expression by Rac1/p38β mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway in MCF-7 breast cancer cellsTakahiko Kogai
Molecular Endocrinology Laboratory, Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Los Angeles, California 90073, USA
J Biol Chem 287:3292-300. 2012..Targeting isoform-selective activation of p38 may enhance NIS induction, resulting in higher efficacy of (131)I concentration and treatment of breast cancer...
- SHARPIN is essential for cytokine production, NF-κB signaling, and induction of Th1 differentiation by dendritic cellsZhe Wang
Department of Comparative Pathobiology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e31809. 2012..Mutant BMDC had defective activation of NF-κB signaling, whereas the MAPK1/3 (ERK1/2) and MAPK11/12/13/14 (p38 MAP kinase isoforms) and TBK1 signaling pathways were intact...
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase p38b interaction with delta class glutathione transferases from the fruit fly, Drosophila melanogasterJeerang Wongtrakul
Research Institute for Health Sciences, Chiang Mai University, POBOX 80 CMU, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50200
J Insect Sci 12:107. 2012..The p38b mitogen-activated protein kinase is involved in cellular stress response...
- Paul S Shapiro; Fiscal Year: 2016..We expect that these findings will have wider applications in mitigating inflammation and injury in other tissues as well. ..
- ROLES FOR P38 MAP KINASES IN CARDIAC MYOCYTE GROWTHCHRISTOPHER GLEMBOTSKI; Fiscal Year: 2003..g. p38alpha and p38beta, serves as a crucial determinant of myocyte fate...
- MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE AND APOPTOSIS IN BRAIN TRAUMAENG LO; Fiscal Year: 2004..in our lab; (b) western blots from traumatized brain show activation of the MAP kinase pathways ERK and SAPK2/p38; (c) the ERK/MAP kinase pathway upregulates MMP in vitro; (d) MMP activation occurs after trauma in vivo; (e) ..
- Molecular Adaptation of Hypoxia in Oxygen Sensing CellsDavid Millhorn; Fiscal Year: 2007..objective is to determine if the p38 kinase that is activated during hypoxia tolerance corresponds to p38alpha, p38beta, p38gamma, or p38delta...
- p38alpha and beta MAP Kinases in Endothelial CellsYan Lin Guo; Fiscal Year: 2005..The goal of this research is to investigate the roles for p38alpha and p38beta, two major isoforms expressed in endothelial cells (ECs), in the regulation of EC activities involved in ..
- RAS MEDIATED, ANCHORAGE INDEPENDENT GROWTHROBERT KRAUSS; Fiscal Year: 2002..Such genes represent potential mediators of the transformed phenotype. ..
- Bladder transcriptome in experimental inflammationRicardo Saban; Fiscal Year: 2007..Following target validation of SSH-selected genes, a custom array will be developed. This micro array will be used to determine how the bladder transcriptome is altered by BCG therapy. ..
- Quantitative RT-PCR: Prediction Lymphoma TransformationKojo Elenitoba Johnson; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Urothelial Cell Physiology in Normal and Disease StatesRicardo Saban; Fiscal Year: 2005..Scott-Hultgren (Washington U) will discuss the molecular basis of persistent bladder infections. The bladder cancer discussion will be chaired by Drs. Robert Hurst (Oklahoma U) and Jenny Southgate (U. York). ..
- p53-independent Role of MDM2, TGFb Resistance and CancerPeiqing Sun; Fiscal Year: 2006..These studies will not only offer insights into the diverse pathways leading to the loss of TGFbeta sensitivity in tumors, but also reveal novel roles of MDM2 in tumorigenesis. ..
- REGULATION OF CELL ACTIVITIES BY COLLAGEN AND FIBRINJiahua Xu; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- LPS-PEPTIDE INTERACTION IN BLADDER INFLAMMATIONRicardo Saban; Fiscal Year: 2007..Information generated by this study should elucidate whether bladder inflammatory responses, regardless of etiology, occur via a common mechanism or whether the endpoints are specific for each stimulus. ..
- Mice That Lack CDO: A Model for Mild HoloprosencephalyROBERT KRAUSS; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- Role of CD164 in Skeletal MyogenesisROBERT KRAUSS; Fiscal Year: 2008..This research should therefore shed light on fundamental processes by which skeletal muscles develop. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Gene-Environment Interaction in Holoprosencephaly: Role of Fetal Alcohol ExposureROBERT KRAUSS; Fiscal Year: 2008..Such information may have important public health impact and could ultimately aid in the counseling of HPE mutation carriers. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX SIGNALING IN WOUND HEALINGJiahua Xu; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- 67 KD LAMININ BINDING PROTEIN ON HUMAN T LYMPHOCYTESStephen Canfield; Fiscal Year: 2003..of p67 LBP and the integrin alpha6 to lymphocyte laminin-specific adherence? and (4) What are the contributions of p67 LBP and alpha6 to laminin-mediated lamellipod formation, locomotion, and transendothelial migration? ..