Gene Symbol: LSM12
Description: LSM12 homolog
Alias: PNAS-135, protein LSM12 homolog
- SH3RF2 functions as an oncogene by mediating PAK4 protein stabilityTae Woo Kim
Medical Genomics Research Center, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Daejeon 305 806, Korea
Carcinogenesis 35:624-34. 2014..Taken together, our results suggest that SH3RF2 is an oncogene that may be a definitive regulator of PAK4. Therefore, SH3RF2 may represent an effective therapeutic target for cancer treatment...
- Trypanosome MKT1 and the RNA-binding protein ZC3H11: interactions and potential roles in post-transcriptional regulatory networksAditi Singh
Zentrum für Molekulare Biologie der Universität Heidelberg ZMBH, DKFZ ZMBH Alliance, Im Neuenheimer Feld 282, D69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Nucleic Acids Res 42:4652-68. 2014..PBP1 interacts with MKT1, LSM12 and poly(A) binding protein, and localizes to granules during parasite starvation...
- Genetic ablation of ataxin-2 increases several global translation factors in their transcript abundance but decreases translation rateM Fittschen
Experimental Neurology, Goethe University Medical School, Theodor Stern Kai 7, 60590, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Neurogenetics 16:181-92. 2015..Prominent increases were observed for Lsm12/Paip1 (>2-fold), translation modulators known as protein interactor/competitor of ATXN2 and for Plin3/Mttp (>..
- Systematic identification and functional screens of uncharacterized proteins associated with eukaryotic ribosomal complexesTracey C Fleischer
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Genes Dev 20:1294-307. 2006..Tandem affinity purification linked one candidate, LSM12, to the RNA processing proteins PBP1 and PBP4...
- Pbp1 is involved in Ccr4- and Khd1-mediated regulation of cell growth through association with ribosomal proteins Rpl12a and Rpl12bYuichi Kimura
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences and Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan
Eukaryot Cell 12:864-74. 2013..Deletion of the gene encoding previously known Pbp1-interacting factor Lsm12, Pbp4, or Mkt1 did not suppress the growth defect of the ccr4Δ khd1Δ mutant, suggesting that Pbp1 acts ..
- Novel Sm-like proteins with long C-terminal tails and associated methyltransferasesMario Albrecht
Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 85, 66123 Saarbrucken, Germany
FEBS Lett 569:18-26. 2004..Using an integrative bioinformatics approach, we discovered five novel groups of Lsm domain proteins (Lsm12-16) with long C-terminal tails and investigated their functions...
- Localization to, and effects of Pbp1, Pbp4, Lsm12, Dhh1, and Pab1 on stress granules in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeKylie D Swisher
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA
PLoS ONE 5:e10006. 2010..In Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Pbp1 also interacts with the Pab1, Lsm12, Pbp4, and Dhh1 proteins...