Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: loricrin
Publications196 found, 100 shown here
- The acute and sub-chronic effects of levocetirizine, cetirizine, loratadine, promethazine and placebo on cognitive function, psychomotor performance, and weal and flareI Hindmarch
HPRU Medical Research Centre, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK
Curr Med Res Opin 17:241-55. 2001..PRM was included in the study as a positive internal control to validate the sensitivity of the psychometric test battery to the CNS effects of the various treatments...
- Freezing sensitivity in the sfr4 mutant of Arabidopsis is due to low sugar content and is manifested by loss of osmotic responsivenessMatsuo Uemura
Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853, USA
Plant Physiol 131:1800-7. 2003....
- Loricrin and involucrin expression is down-regulated by Th2 cytokines through STAT-6Byung Eui Kim
Department of Pediatrics, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, 1400 Jackson Street, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Clin Immunol 126:332-7. 2008..b>Loricrin (LOR) and involucrin (IVL) are proteins important for skin barrier formation and integrity...
- The human loricrin geneK Yoneda
Laboratory of Skin Biology, National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
J Biol Chem 267:18060-6. 1992b>Loricrin is the major protein component of the cornified cell envelope of terminally differentiated mammalian epidermal (stratum corneum) cells. Using a specific human cDNA clone, we have isolated and characterized the human loricrin gene...
- Separation of oxazepam, lorazepam, and temazepam enantiomers by HPLC on a derivatized cyclodextrin-bonded phase: application to the determination of oxazepam in plasmaChuong Pham-Huy
Laboratory of Toxicology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Paris V, 4 avenue de l Observatoire, 75006 Paris, France
J Biochem Biophys Methods 54:287-99. 2002..The results showed a difference in plasma S(+)- and R(-)-oxazepam concentrations in rabbits. No racemization of S(+)- or R(-)-Oxa enantiomers, added alone to blank plasma, was observed after extraction and enantioselective HPLC analysis...
- Curve-fitting FTIR studies of loratadine/hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin inclusion complex induced by co-grinding processShan Yang Lin
Lab Pharm Biopharm, Department of Biotechnology, Yuanpei University, Hsin Chu, Taiwan, ROC
J Pharm Biomed Anal 53:799-803. 2010..This implies that FTIR spectroscopy with curve-fitting analysis might be useful for discriminating the components and compositions in the inclusion complex...
- Route of administration affects the ability of naltrexone to reduce amphetamine-potentiated brain stimulation reward in ratsMark S Todtenkopf
Department of Life Sciences and Toxicology, Alkermes, Inc, USA
Addict Biol 14:408-18. 2009..In summary, an extended-release formulation of naltrexone results in significant attenuation of psychostimulant-enhanced BSR that is not observed with acute naltrexone...
- The trace metal levels in milk and dairy products consumed in middle Anatolia-TurkeyAhmet Ayar
Food Engineering Dep, Selcuk University, Kampus, Konya, Turkey
Environ Monit Assess 152:1-12. 2009..5% of Tulum cheese sample contained Cd. It was concluded that Pb contents of milk and dairy products from this region might be highly hazardous to human...
- On the pharmacology and toxicology of neutrophilsRadomír Nosál'
Institute of Experimental Pharmacology, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovakia
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 27:148-51. 2006....
- Treatment with intranasal fluticasone propionate significantly improves ocular symptoms in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitisD I Bernstein
Division of Immunology Allergy and Bernstein Clinical Research Center, Inc, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
Clin Exp Allergy 34:952-7. 2004..If monotherapy with an intranasal corticosteroid can alleviate both nasal and ocular symptoms of allergic rhinitis, treatment may be simplified and costs may be reduced...
- Loss of resources and hurricane experience as predictors of postpartum depression among women in southern LouisianaMatthew Ehrlich
Department of Epidemiology, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 19:877-84. 2010..After a natural disaster, mental disorders often become a long-term public health concern. Previous studies under smaller-scale natural disaster conditions suggest loss of psychosocial resources is associated with psychological distress...
- Palmoplantar keratoderma, pseudo-ainhum, and universal atrichia: A new patient and review of the palmoplantar keratoderma-congenital alopecia syndromeMarco Castori
Medical Genetics, Department of Experimental Medicine, Sapienza University of Rome, San Camillo Forlanini Hospital, Rome, Italy
Am J Med Genet A 152:2043-7. 2010..Nuclear cataract may represent an additional although not constant finding in the Wallis type PPK-CA. Further reports are required to test this preliminary conclusion...
- Noise and signal properties in PSF-based fully 3D PET image reconstruction: an experimental evaluationS Tong
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Phys Med Biol 55:1453-73. 2010....
- Quality of analgesia when air versus saline is used for identification of the epidural space in the parturientY Beilin
Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Reg Anesth Pain Med 25:596-9. 2000..Identification of the epidural space is often performed using the loss-of-resistance technique (LOR), commonly with air or saline. The effect of air or saline on the quality of labor epidural analgesia has not been adequately studied...
- The value of the Rehabilitation Activities Profile (RAP) as a quality sub-system in rehabilitation medicineHeleen Beckerman
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Disabil Rehabil 26:387-400. 2004..To determine whether interdisciplinary team care, using the Rehabilitation Activities Profile (RAP) as a team tool, results in a better rehabilitation outcome...
- Loss of resistance to normal saline is preferred to identify the epidural space: a survey of Canadian pediatric anesthesiologistsWarwick A Ames
Department of Anesthesia, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Can J Anaesth 52:607-12. 2005..Expert opinion states that LOR to air is the best medium for neonates and infants. We conducted a Canada-wide postal survey to determine the current state of practice for placement of epidural catheters in pediatric patients...
- [Acetabular revision surgery with the oblong revision cup : clinical and radiological results of 217 cases]S Fickert
Klinik und Poliklinik für OrthopädieKlinik und Poliklinik für Orthopädie, Universitatsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden, Deutschland
Orthopade 39:503-11. 2010..The purpose of this study was to assess outcomes with the LOR revision cup in hips with acetabular bone deficiency, analyze the complications, and identify predictors of survival rate...
- New evidence of H1-receptor independent COX-2 inhibition by fexofenadine HCl in vitroUwe R Juergens
Department of Pneumology, Medical Outpatient Clinic, Bonn University Hospital, Bonn, Germany
Pharmacology 78:129-35. 2006..The objective of this study was to further elucidate the mechanism of action behind the anti-inflammatory properties of FEX in addition to its H(1)-receptor antagonism...
- Validated ion pair liquid chromatography/fluorescence detection method for assessing the variability of the loratadine metabolism occurring in bioequivalence studiesDaniela Iuliana Sora
SC Labormed Pharma S A, Splaiul Independentei no 319 E, Bucharest 060044, Romania
Biomed Chromatogr 21:1023-9. 2007..Linear response was found over the 0.5-20 ng/mL concentration interval for both target compounds. Low limits of quantification (LLOQ) around 0.3 ng/mL were found for LOR and DCL. Method validation is presented...
- Real-time ultrasound-guided paramedian epidural access: evaluation of a novel in-plane techniqueM K Karmakar
Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, SAR, People s Republic of China
Br J Anaesth 102:845-54. 2009..Current methods of locating the epidural space rely on surface anatomical landmarks and loss-of-resistance (LOR). We are not aware of any data describing real-time ultrasound (US)-guided epidural access in adults...
- The rectus sheath block: accuracy of local anesthetic placement by trainee anesthesiologists using loss of resistance or ultrasound guidanceJohn Dolan
Department of Anaesthesia, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reg Anesth Pain Med 34:247-50. 2009..The aim of this study was to compare the accuracy of local anesthetic placement in the rectus sheath block when performed by trainee anesthetists using loss of resistance (LOR) or ultrasound guidance...
- Evaluation and validity of a LORETA normative EEG databaseR W Thatcher
Neurolmaaging Laboratory, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, St Petersburg, Florida 33744, USA
Clin EEG Neurosci 36:116-22. 2005....
- What does more time buy you? Another look at the effects of long-term residence on production accuracy of English /inverted r/ and /l/ by Japanese speakersJenifer Larson-Hall
University of North Texas, Dept of English, Denton, TX 76205, USA
Lang Speech 49:521-48. 2006..The results from the short-residence learners indicate that the initial one to two years of immersion may be the most important for improving phonological ability...
- Skin to posterior lumbar epidural space distanceAamer Mahmood Malak
Department of Anaesthesiology, Combined Military Hospital, Zhob, Baluchistan, Pakistan
J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 17:125-7. 2007....
- Determination of loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate in pharmaceuticals based on non-linear second-order spectrophotometric data generated by a pH-gradient flow injection technique and artificial neural networksMaría J Culzoni
Laboratorio de Desarrollo Analítico y Quimiometría, Facultad de Bioquimica y Ciencias Biologicas, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Ciudad Universitaria, Santa Fe, S3000ZAA, Argentina
Anal Bioanal Chem 389:2217-25. 2007..The average value obtained by implementation of the method on four replicates was compared with that obtained by a reference method based on HPLC (difference not significant; p > 0.05)...
- Isolation and characterization of enzymes involved in lysine catabolism from sorghum seedsRicardo F Fornazier
Departamento de Genetica e Evolucao, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, CEP 13083 970, Brazil
J Agric Food Chem 53:1791-8. 2005....
- The enzymology of lysine catabolism in rice seeds--isolation, characterization, and regulatory properties of a lysine 2-oxoglutarate reductase/saccharopine dehydrogenase bifunctional polypeptideS A Gaziola
Departamento de Genetica, Escola Superior de Agricultura Luiz de Queiroz, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Piracicaba, Brasil
Eur J Biochem 247:364-71. 1997....
- Antinociceptive and antiedematogenic properties and acute toxicity of Tabebuia avellanedae Lor. ex Griseb. inner bark aqueous extractF G de Miranda
Departamento de Fisiologia, CCBS, Universidade Federal de Sergipe, Sao Cristovao, Sergipe, 49100 000, Brazil
BMC Pharmacol 1:6. 2001..Commonly know as "pau d'arco" in Brazil, its inner bark is used as analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antineoplasic and diuretic at the Brazilian northeast. A validation of the plant usage has not been previously performed...
- LOR-OSEM: statistical PET reconstruction from raw line-of-response histogramsDan J Kadrmas
Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research, Department of Radiology, University of Utah, 729 Arapeen Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 1218, USA
Phys Med Biol 49:4731-44. 2004..LOR-OSEM is a viable alternative to AW-OSEM for histogram-based reconstruction with improved spatial resolution and noise properties...
- Limits of suspicion, recognition and confirmation as concepts that account for the confirmation transitions at the detection limit for quantification by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryThierry Delatour
Nestle Research Centre, Nestec Ltd, Vers chez les Blanc, 1000 Lausanne 26, Switzerland
J Chromatogr A 1169:103-10. 2007..For these three limits, applications and drawbacks are shown, while determination methods are proposed...
- Fabrication of complex multilevel microchannels in PDMS by using three-dimensional photoresist mastersKwang Seok Yun
Department of Electronic Engineering, Sogang University, 1 Shinsoo Dong, Mapo gu, Seoul, Korea
Lab Chip 8:245-50. 2008..We demonstrate that the three-dimensional photoresist structures are applicable to implementing complex multiple microchannels in PDMS by using the PDMS replica method...
- Activation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 in a cellular model of loricrin keratodermaKozo Yoneda
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa University, Kagawa 761 0793, Japan
J Biol Chem 285:16184-94. 2010b>Loricrin is a major constituent of the epidermal cornified cell envelope...
- Evidence for the absence of mutations at GJB3, GJB4 and LOR in progressive symmetrical erythrokeratodermiaS Wei
Department of Dermatology, Zhujiang Hospital, Nanfang Medical University, Guangzhou, China
Clin Exp Dermatol 36:399-405. 2011..A mutation in the loricrin gene (LOR) was found in patients with PSEK, who were members of a family with Vohwinkel syndrome...
- Factors associated with the loss of response to infliximab in patients with Crohn's diseaseKoji Sono
Internal Medicine, Toho University, Sakura Medical Centre, Chiba, Japan
Cytokine 59:410-6. 2012..However, antibodies to IFX emerge, which impair its efficacy. This study investigated factor(s) associated with the loss of response (LOR) to IFX and how IFX non-responders may be treated...
- TU-G-BRA-04: Emission Guided Radiation Therapy: A Simulation Study of Lung Cancer Treatment with Automatic Tumor Tracking Using a 4D Digital Patient ModelQ Fan
Nuclear and Radiological Engineering and Medical Physics Programs, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
Med Phys 39:3922. 2012..This study was funded by RefleXion Medical, a company commercializing PET-guided radiotherapy. SRM, ASN and LZ have financial interest in RefleXion...
- Collodion baby and loricrin keratoderma: a case report and mutation analysisJ M Yeh
Department of Dermatology, National Cheng Kung University Medical College and Hospital, Tainan, Taiwan, China
Clin Exp Dermatol 38:147-50. 2013..Today PPK can be classified based on defects in keratins, loricrin, desmosomes, connexins and cathepsins...
- Morphological, molecular, and mycotoxigenic identification of dominant filamentous fungi from moldy civil cheeseSongul Cakmakci
Department of Food Engineering, Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey
J Food Prot 75:2045-9. 2012..Of 165 isolates, only 28 produced no penicillic acid, P. roqueforti toxin, or roquefortine...
- Efficient softest mode finding in transition states calculationsJing Leng
School of Mathematical Sciences, MOE Laboratory of Mathematics for Nonlinear Science, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, China
J Chem Phys 138:094110. 2013..We also show that the translation of forces improves the numerical stability. Experiments for the Baker test system show that the proposed algorithm is much faster than the original dimer conjugate gradient method...
- [Mutation analysis for GJB2 and LOR genes in two patients with Vohwinkel syndrome]Yu Mei Liu
Guangzhou Institute of Dermatology, Guangdong 510095, P R China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 30:203-6. 2013To detect potential mutations of gap junction protein beta 2 (GJB2) and loricrin (LOR) genes in two patients with Vohwinkel syndrome.
- A microfluidic method to synthesize transferrin-lipid nanoparticles loaded with siRNA LOR-1284 for therapy of acute myeloid leukemiaZhaogang Yang
College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, 500 W 12th Ave, 43210, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Nanoscale 6:9742-51. 2014..These results suggest that Tf-conjugated NPs prepared by MHF provide a suitable platform for efficient and specific therapeutic delivery of LOR-1284 into AML cells. ..
- Enhanced antisense oligonucleotide delivery using cationic liposomes incorporating fatty acid-modified polyethylenimineZhihua Guo
School of Life Sciences, Jilin University, Address Experimental Building, Jilin University, No 2699, Qianjin Street, Changchun 130012, China
Curr Pharm Biotechnol 15:800-5. 2014..Compared with regular cationic liposomes, PEI-modified liposomes was more effective, reducing R1 mRNA and protein by ~10%...
- Additional Post-Concussion Impact Exposure May Affect Recovery in Adolescent AthletesVirginia K Terwilliger
1 Division of Pediatric Neuropsychology, Children s National Health System, Washington, DC
J Neurotrauma 33:761-5. 2016..The retrospective study design from a specialized clinical sample points to the need for future prospective studies of the relationship between single- and additional-impact injuries on symptom burden and LOR. ..
- Comparison of the effectiveness of whole-brain radiotherapy plus temozolomide versus whole-brain radiotherapy in treating brain metastases based on a systematic review of randomized controlled trialsGui Rong Bai
aTasly Academy bTasly Holding Group Co Ltd cTianjin State Key Laboratory of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, Tianjin Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, Tianjin dDepartment of Natural Science for Medicine, Peking University Health Science Center, Beijing, People s Republic of China eTasly Pharmaceuticals Inc, Rockville, Maryland fCellMosaic Inc, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Anticancer Drugs 27:1-8. 2016..In addition, an increase in the incidence of gastrointestinal toxicity and myelosuppression was significant for all-grade. ..
- Determination of Some Non-sedating Antihistamines via Their Native Fluorescence and Derivation of Some Quantitative Fluorescence Intensity - Structure RelationshipsMichael E El-Kommos
Department of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University, Assiut, 71526, Egypt
J Fluoresc 25:1695-709. 2015..Regression equations (76) were obtained and not previously reported. Six of these equations were highly significant and used for the prediction of RFI of the studied NSAs...
- High performance volume-of-intersection projectors for 3D-PET image reconstruction based on polar symmetries and SIMD vectorisationJ J Scheins
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine, Forschungszentrum Julich GmbH, Germany
Phys Med Biol 60:9349-75. 2015..A global speedup factor of 11 without SMT and above 100 with SMT has been achieved for the improved CPU-based implementation while obtaining equivalent numerical results...
- A Randomized Comparison Between Conventional and Waveform-Confirmed Loss of Resistance for Thoracic Epidural BlocksVanlapa Arnuntasupakul
From the Department of Anesthesia, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand Department of Anesthesia, Montreal General Hospital, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada and Department of Anesthesia, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Reg Anesth Pain Med 41:368-73. 2016..In this randomized trial, we compared conventional and EWA-confirmed LOR in 2 teaching centers. Our research hypothesis was that EWA-confirmed LOR would decrease the failure rate of thoracic epidural blocks...
- Advances in high-resolution MS and hepatocyte models solve a long-standing metabolism challenge: the loratadine storyYvonne Aratyn-Schaus
Ascendance Biotechnology, Inc, Medford, MA, USA
Bioanalysis 8:1645-62. 2016..Early focus on human metabolites could have spared characterization of nonhuman metabolites in preclinical species...
- [Techniques for identifying the epidural space]E Figueredo
Servicio de Anestesia, Hospital Torrecardenas, Almeria
Rev Esp Anestesiol Reanim 52:401-12. 2005..When a small air bubble is created inside the syringe, LOR with saline solution is reliable and teachable, as well as safe and effective...
- [Clinical efficiency and the influence of human factors on ear, nose, and throat navigation systems]G Strauss
Klinik und Poliklinik für HNO Heilkunde Plastische Operationen, Universitat Leipzig, 04103, Leipzig
HNO 54:947-57. 2006..The aim of this study was to evaluate the Navibase navigation system for ear, nose, and throat (ENT) surgery. A new methodology for evaluating surgical and human factors is developed...
- Homeodomain-only protein HOP is a novel modulator of late differentiation in keratinocytesMagdalena Obarzanek-Fojt
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital of Lausanne CHUV, CH 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Cell Biol 90:279-90. 2011..Moreover, mRNA levels of profilaggrin and loricrin were downregulated in the epidermis of HOP knockout mice...
- Event-based motion correction for PET transmission measurements with a rotating point sourceVictor W Zhou
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Health, CQUniversity, Australia
Phys Med Biol 56:2651-65. 2011..We found that attenuation maps derived from motion-corrected transmission and blank data agree well with those of the stationary phantom and are significantly better than uncorrected attenuation data...
- Determination of co-administrated opioids and benzodiazepines in urine using column-switching solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryLingjuan Xiong
Shanghai Key Laboratory of Crime Scene Evidence, Shanghai Institute of Forensic Science, Shanghai, PR China State Key Laboratory of New Drug and Pharmaceutical Process, Shanghai Institute of Pharmaceutical Industry, Shanghai, PR China Pharmacy Department of Guangdong General Hospital, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou, PR China
J Chromatogr A 1395:99-108. 2015..The method developed will be useful for the detection of co-administrated drugs and the study of the interactions of BDZs with opioids. ..
- A comparison of four antiepileptic drugs in status epilepticus: experience from IndiaUsha Kant Misra
a Department of Neurology, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India
Int J Neurosci 126:1013-9. 2016....
- Loss of Response to Anti-TNFs: Definition, Epidemiology, and ManagementGiulia Roda
The Leona M Harry B Helmsley Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, The Henry D Janowitz Division of Gastroenterology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA
Clin Transl Gastroenterol 7:e135. 2016..In this paper we will provide an overview of the definition, epidemiology and risk factors for PNR and LOR, as well as discuss the therapeutic options for managing LOR. ..
- The efficacy of oxaliplatin (Ox) when added to 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin (FU/L) in stage II colon cancerG A Yothers
NSABP Biostatistical Center and University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health Department of Biostatistics, Pittsburgh, PA University of Florida, Gainesville, FL National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project, Pittsburgh, PA National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project and Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA NSABP and the Helen F Graham Cancer Center at Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE NSABP and the NSABP Biostatistical Center, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, Pittsburgh, PA
J Clin Oncol 29:3507. 2011..We investigated the addition of Ox to FU/L in pts with stage II colon cancer as well as in subsets without HiR ("low/intermediate-risk" [LoR]) and those with HiR...
- Lessons from loricrin-deficient mice: compensatory mechanisms maintaining skin barrier function in the absence of a major cornified envelope proteinP J Koch
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Cell Biol 151:389-400. 2000..The major protein of the epidermal CE is loricrin, contributing approximately 70% by mass. We have generated mice that are deficient for this protein...
- Prospective experience with a 20-gauge Tuohy needle for lumbar epidural steroid injections: Is confirmation with fluoroscopy necessary?S S Liu
Department of Anesthesiology, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, USA
Reg Anesth Pain Med 26:143-6. 2001..We prospectively examined the success rate of lumbar epidural steroid placement with loss-of-resistance (LOR) technique compared with fluoroscopy confirmation...
- CGP 44532, a GABAB receptor agonist, is hedonically neutral and reduces cocaine-induced enhancement of rewardV Dobrovitsky
Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience, Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuropharmacology 42:626-32. 2002..Whether this agent would also be effective at curbing craving, a long-term consequence of drug abuse, remains to be determined...
- Inter-crystal scatter in a dual layer, high resolution LSO-APD positron emission tomographM Rafecas
Nuklearmedizinische Klinik und Poliklinik, Klinikum rechts der Isar der Technischen Universitat Munchen, Ismaninger Str 22 81675 München, Germany
Phys Med Biol 48:821-48. 2003....
- Occupations and exposures in the work environment as determinants for rheumatoid arthritisA Reckner Olsson
Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, SE 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Occup Environ Med 61:233-8. 2004..Several occupational categories have been associated with rheumatoid arthritis (RA); this study was conducted to further evaluate these associations...
- TEM-121, a novel complex mutant of TEM-type beta-lactamase from Enterobacter aerogenesLaurent Poirel
Service de Bacteriologie Virologie, Hopital de Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, Universite Paris XI, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 48:4528-31. 2004..Thus, TEM-121 is a novel complex mutant TEM beta-lactamase (CMT-4) combining the kinetic properties of an ESBL and an inhibitor-resistant TEM enzyme...
- Parametric vs. non-parametric statistics of low resolution electromagnetic tomography (LORETA)R W Thatcher
Neurolmaging Laboratory, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, St Petersburg, Florida, USA
Clin EEG Neurosci 36:1-8. 2005....
- The temporal and spatial expression of the novel Ca++-binding proteins, Scarf and Scarf2, during development and epidermal differentiationM Hwang
Developmental Skin Biology Unit, NIAMS, National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Building 50 Room 1525, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Gene Expr Patterns 5:801-8. 2005..e. keratin 14 (K14), keratin 1 (K1), loricrin (LOR) and filaggrin (FIL) showed that their expression overlaps K1, an early marker of keratinocyte ..
- Determination of lornoxicam in pharmaceutical preparations by zero and first order derivative UV spectrophotometric methodsE Nemutlu
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Hacettepe, Sihhiye, Ankara, Turkey
Pharmazie 60:421-5. 2005..It was concluded that the methods developed were accurate, sensitive, precise, robust, rugged and useful for the quality control of LOR in pharmaceutical preparations...
- Nitrous oxide and anesthetic requirement for loss of response to command during propofol anesthesiaDharshi Karalapillai
Department of Anaesthesia, Ballarat Base Hospital, Australia
Anesth Analg 102:1088-93. 2006..14-15.36) and 2.67 microg/mL (95% CI, 2.28-3.17) in the propofol-N2O group. The BIS value when 50% of patients responded to command was 60 (95% CI, 55-65) in the propofol-alone group and 75 (95% CI, 73-83) in the propofol-N2O group...
- Evaluation of a navigation system for ENT with surgical efficiency criteriaGero Strauss
Department for ENT Plastic Surgery, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Laryngoscope 116:564-72. 2006..35 minutes per case. The overall evaluation of the system imparts application-relevant information beyond the technical details and permits comparability between different assistance systems...
- Co-localization of susceptibility loci for psoriasis (PSORS4) and atopic dermatitis (ATOD2) on human chromosome 1q21Emiliano Giardina
Department of Biopathology and Centre of Excellence for Genomic Risk Assessment in Multifactorial and Complex Diseases, School of Medicine, Tor Vergata University, Rome, Italy
Hum Hered 61:229-36. 2006..This genomic interval contains a single gene, LOR, encoding for loricrin. Polymorphic markers mapping in regulatory and coding regions did not show evidence of association in neither of ..
- Disposition of loratadine in healthy volunteersR Ramanathan
Schering Plough Research Institute, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Xenobiotica 37:753-69. 2007..The combined amount of 5- and 6-hydroxy-DL contributed to an additional 10.7% of the dose in feces. Approximately 5.4% and 2.7% of the dose were excreted in the feces as unchanged drug and DL, respectively...
- Comparative susceptibility of cypermethrin in Ornithodoros lahorensis Neuman and Argas persicus Oken (Acari: Argasidae) field populationsZ Telmadarraiy
Department of Medical Entomology and Vector Control, School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Researches, Medical Sciences University of Tehran, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran
Pak J Biol Sci 10:4315-8. 2007..7 and 2.4-folds for cypermethrin in O. lahorensis Mesh and A. reflexus West Ap strains, whereas the O. lahorensis West O1 completely susceptible to cypermethrin...
- Validation of fast-RAMLA in clinical PETHidetaka Sato
Department of Radiology, Nippon Medical School, 1 1 5 Sendagi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0022, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 22:869-76. 2008..We quantitatively and visually compared the clinical validity of dual time point [(18)F]-FDG imaging with fast-RAMLA and LOR-RAMLA...
- [3-dimensional position changes of periorbital structures after midface distraction osteogenesis]Zhe Yuan Yu
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Shanghai Ninth People s Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200011, China
Zhonghua Zheng Xing Wai Ke Za Zhi 24:421-5. 2008..To evaluate the 3-D position changes of periorbital structures after midface distraction osteogenesis in patients with Crouzon syndrome...
- Loss of resistance technique for paravertebral nerve blockade using the Episure Autodetect Syringe--a case reportDerick A Mundey
Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC 20307, USA
Pain Med 10:854-7. 2009..Boezaart has described the use of loss of resistance (LOR) when performing PVBs. One potential difficulty with this technique is the reliance on the subjective feel of resistance loss as the needle passes into the paravertebral space...
- Pretreatment with lornoxicam, a cyclooxygenase inhibitor, relieves postoperative immuno-suppression after total abdominal hysterectomyHena Jiao
Department of Anesthesiology, Xiangya Hospital of Central South University, Hunan, P R China
Tohoku J Exp Med 219:289-94. 2009..LOR may help to maintain the stability of immune function of TAH patients...
- The efficacy and safety of pregabalin in the treatment of neuropathic pain associated with chronic lumbosacral radiculopathyRalf Baron
Division of Neurological Pain Research and Therapy, Department of Neurology, Christian Albrechts University, Kiel, Germany
Pain 150:420-7. 2010..Considering the results of all phases of the study, it is difficult to draw definitive conclusions from it, suggesting a need for further work to understand the clinical potential of pregabalin treatment for lumbosacral radiculopathy...
- Titration of the plasma effect site equilibrium rate constant of propofol; a link method of 'Concentration-Probability-Time'Jong Yeop Kim
Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, School of Medicine, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea
Korean J Anesthesiol 58:231-8. 2010..Thus, we titrated k(e0) for the pharmacokinetic model, which is known as the multiple covariates adjusted model of propofol...
- Induction of inflammatory responses and gene expression by intratracheal instillation of silver nanoparticles in miceEun Jung Park
College of Pharmacy, Dongduk Women s University, Seoul, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 34:299-307. 2011..Based on the data, it is suggested that AgNPs may induce Th2 type dominant inflammatory responses and tissue damage in the lung of mice...
- Short intervals between sets and individuality of muscle damage responseMarco Machado
Laboratory of Human Movements Studies, University Foundation of Itaperuna FUNITA, Itaperuna, Brazil
J Strength Cond Res 26:2946-52. 2012....
- Distal metaphyseal radius fractures in children following closed reduction and casting: can loss of reduction be predicted?Juan Pretell Mazzini
Orthopaedic Surgery Department, Hospital 12 de Octubre, Madrid, Spain
Int Orthop 36:1435-40. 2012..The aim of this study was to identify factors which contribute to loss of reduction (LOR)...
- ZNF750 is expressed in differentiated keratinocytes and regulates epidermal late differentiation genesIdan Cohen
The Morris Kahn Laboratory of Human Genetics, National Institute for Biotechnology in the Negev, Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva, Israel
PLoS ONE 7:e42628. 2012..Thus, ZNF750 is a regulator of keratinocyte terminal differentiation and with its downstream targets can serve in future elucidation of therapeutics for common diseases of skin barrier...
- Assessment of a three-dimensional line-of-response probability density function system matrix for PETRutao Yao
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University at Buffalo, SUNY, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
Phys Med Biol 57:6827-48. 2012..For this application, using an iso-Gaussian function in MOLAR is a simple but effective technique for PET reconstruction...
- Response to pretransplant hypomethylating agents influences the outcome of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in adults with myelodysplastic syndromesSeung Ah Yahng
Catholic Blood and Marrow Transplantation Center, College of Medicine, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Korea
Eur J Haematol 90:111-20. 2013....
- Effect of Origanum vulgare L. leaves on rumen fermentation, production, and milk fatty acid composition in lactating dairy cowsA N Hristov
Department of Dairy and Animal Science, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
J Dairy Sci 96:1189-202. 2013..Supplementation of the diet with OR linearly decreased DMI and increased feed efficiency. Oregano had no effects on milk fatty acid composition...
- Massively parallelizable list-mode reconstruction using a Monte Carlo-based elliptical Gaussian modelG Sportelli
Biomedical Image Technologies group, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Med Phys 40:012504. 2013..The novel region-search scheme using variable kernel models is applied in the proposed PET reconstruction algorithm...
- C-reactive protein is an indicator of serum infliximab level in predicting loss of response in patients with Crohn's diseaseToshifumi Hibi
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, 160 8582, Japan
J Gastroenterol 49:254-62. 2014..Here, we aimed to clarify the correlation between the timing of loss of response (LOR) to treatment and a decrease in serum infliximab level, and, in addition, to identify an indicator of infliximab level...
- Niosomal gel of lornoxicam for topical delivery: in vitro assessment and pharmacodynamic activityDeepak Kumbhar
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology, Institute of Chemical Technology, University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956, Elite Status and Centre of Excellence Govt of Maharashtra, TEQIP Phase II Funded, Matunga, Mumbai, 400019, India
AAPS PharmSciTech 14:1072-82. 2013..27 μg/cm(2), 6.6 ± 2.52 μg/cm(2)). The Lor-Nio gel formulation showed enhanced anti-inflammatory activity by exhibiting mean edema inhibition (87.69 ± 1.43%) which was significantly more than the plain lornoxicam gel (53.84 ± 2.21%)...
- List-mode reconstruction for the Biograph mCT with physics modeling and event-by-event motion correctionXiao Jin
Biomedical Engineering, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Phys Med Biol 58:5567-91. 2013..We conclude that list-mode reconstruction with pLOR positioning provides a platform to generate high quality images for the mCT, and to recover fine structures in whole-body PET scans through event-by-event motion correction. ..
- Investigation of cytotoxic and genotoxic effects of the antihistaminic drug, loratadine, on human lymphocytesSeval Kontaş
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science and Letters, Ordu University, Ordu, Turkey
Drug Chem Toxicol 38:57-62. 2015..Loratadine (LOR) is a new generation antihistamine used in the treatment of allergic disorders...
- Controlled-release triple anti-inflammatory therapy based on novel gastroretentive sponges: characterization and magnetic resonance imaging in healthy volunteersMina Ibrahim Tadros
Department of Pharmaceutics and Industrial Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University, Cairo 11562, Egypt Electronic address
Int J Pharm 472:27-39. 2014..Controlled LOR-release profiles were tailored over 12h to satisfy individual patient needs. Monitoring of sponges via MRI proved their gastroretentivity for at least 5h...
- Limited open reduction is better for simple- distal tibial shaft fractures than minimally invasive plate osteosynthesisQ Li
Department of Orthopaedics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University Affiliated Sixth People s Hospital, Shanghai, China
Genet Mol Res 13:5361-8. 2014..However, for complex and comminuted fractures, MIPO was the preferred method for correcting bone alignment and protecting soft tissue, leading to functional recovery...
- Change in auditory evoked potential index and bispectral index during induction of anesthesia with anesthetic drugsSachiko Matsushita
Department of Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine, Yamagata University, Iida nishi 2 2 2, Yamagata shi, Yamagata, 990 2323, Japan
J Clin Monit Comput 29:621-6. 2015..The aepEX might be more useful than BIS for hypnosis monitoring during anesthetic induction, particularly when drugs such as ketamine are used. ..
- Combination of C-reactive protein, infliximab trough levels, and stable but not transient antibodies to infliximab are associated with loss of response to infliximab in inflammatory bowel diseaseX Roblin
Department of Gastroenterology, F 42055, CHU Saint Etienne, France
J Crohns Colitis 9:525-31. 2015..Antibodies to infliximab [ATI] and trough levels to infliximab [TRI] are associated with loss of response in inflammatory bowel diseases [IBD]. The best way to predict loss of response [LOR] to infliximab [IFX] is unknown...
- Intramuscular olanzapine for agitated patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trialsTaro Kishi
Department of Psychiatry, Fujita Health University School of Medicine, Toyoake, Aichi 470 1192, Japan Electronic address
J Psychiatr Res 68:198-209. 2015..Based on our findings, OLA-IM is preferable to HAL-IM for the treatment of agitated patients. However, comparator data for ZIP-IM, LOR-IM and HAL-IM combination therapy were insufficient...
- Reliability of Waveform Analysis as an Adjunct to Loss of Resistance for Thoracic Epidural BlocksPrangmalee Leurcharusmee
From the Montreal General Hospital, Department of Anesthesia, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada and Ramathibodi Hospital, Department of Anesthesia, Mahidol University, Bangkok and Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Department of Anesthesia, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Reg Anesth Pain Med 40:694-7. 2015..In this observational study, we set out to assess the sensitivity, specificity, as well as positive and negative predictive values of EWA for thoracic epidural blocks...
- Clinical value of molecular subtyping multiple myeloma using gene expression profilingN Weinhold
Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, USA
Leukemia 30:423-30. 2016..It is especially important to define risk status if HiR cases are to be managed appropriately because of their aggressive clinical course, high rates of early relapse and the need to maintain therapeutic pressure on the clone. ..
- Multiple Transcriptome Data Analysis Reveals Biologically Relevant Atopic Dermatitis Signature Genes and PathwaysDebajyoti Ghosh
Division of Immunology, Allergy and Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, United States of America
PLoS ONE 10:e0144316. 2015..A better understanding of the role of keratinocytes in AD will be important for developing novel "barrier therapy" for this disease. ..
- HPTLC Method for the Determination of Paracetamol, Pseudoephedrine and Loratidine in Tablets and Human PlasmaNehal Fayek Farid
Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry Department, Faculty of Pharmacy, Bani Suef University, Alshaheed Shehata Ahmad Hegazy St, 62514 Beni Suef, Egypt
J Chromatogr Sci 54:647-52. 2016..The results obtained by the proposed method were compared with those obtained by a reported HPLC method, and there was no significance difference between both methods regarding accuracy and precision. ..
- Recovering the triple coincidence of non-pure positron emitters in preclinical PETHsin Hon Lin
Department of Biomedical Engineering and Environmental Sciences, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan Medical Physics Research Center, Institute for Radiological Research, Chang Gung University Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou, Taoyuan, Taiwan
Phys Med Biol 61:1904-31. 2016..We conclude that the proposed method can improve the counting statistics of PET imaging for non-pure positron emitters and is ready to be implemented on current PET systems. ..
- DENNIS ROOP; Fiscal Year: 2015DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Loricrin is a major component of the keratinocyte cornified cell envelope (CE) that comprises >70% of the protein component of the CE...
- TAS::75 0849::TAS MULTIFUNCTIONAL SIRNA NANOPARTICLES FOR AML THERAPYXiaojuan Yang; Fiscal Year: 2010..A novel microfluidic method has been developed for nanoparticle synthesis. This project will be carried out by a multidisciplinary team of investigators at NIL and at The Ohio State University. ..
- Transgenic analysis of glutamate in sensitizationStephen Rayport; Fiscal Year: 2009..This integrated approach should help to elucidate the crucial glutamatergic circuits underlying sensitization, and offer new targets lor the pharmacological reduction of sensitization and thus of drug dependence. ..
- ROLE OF NOVEL X-REGION PROTEINS IN HTLV-1/11Joseph Rosenblatt; Fiscal Year: 1991..Characterization of the newly identified protein encoded by the Chi gene is critical to understanding how HTLV-I and HTLV-II transform T cells in vitro and cause leukemia in man...
- Statistical PET Image ReconstructionDAN KADRMAS; Fiscal Year: 2008..The improvements in image quality offered by this research will broadly impact all applications of PET imaging, with specific benefit for tumor detection and quantitation. ..
- Targeted Liposomal Doxorubicin Delivery to LeukemiaRobert Lee; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- CLINICAL AND GENETIC STUDIES OF NETHERTON SYNDROMEGabriele Richard; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- CHEMOKINE BIOMARKERS OF DIISOCYANATE OCCUPATIONAL ASTHMADavid Bernstein; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- CONNEXINS AND THEIR ROLE IN EPIDERMAL DIFFERENTIATIONGabriele Richard; Fiscal Year: 2004..We expect that these approaches provide critical information on the patho-mechanism of connexin defects in skin. ..