Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: KIR3DL2
Description: killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor, three Ig domains and long cytoplasmic tail 2
Alias: 3DL2, CD158K, KIR-3DL2, NKAT-4, NKAT4, NKAT4B, p140, killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 3DL2, CD158 antigen-like family member K, KIR antigen 3DL2, MHC class I NK cell receptor, killer Ig receptor, killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor, three domains, long cytoplasmic tail, 2, killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor, natural killer-associated transcript 4, p70 NK receptor CL-5, p70 killer cell inhibitory receptor, p70 natural killer cell receptor clone CL-5
Publications222 found, 100 shown here
- Expansion and enhanced survival of natural killer cells expressing the killer immunoglobulin-like receptor KIR3DL2 in spondylarthritisA T Chan
Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DS, UK
Arthritis Rheum 52:3586-95. 2005..with cells bearing natural killer (NK) receptors, in particular, killer immunoglobulin-like receptor (KIR) KIR3DL2, a receptor for HLA-B27 homodimer (B27(2))...
- Combination of KIR 2DL2 and HLA-C1 (Asn 80) confers susceptibility to type 1 diabetes in LatviansA Shastry
Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Int J Immunogenet 35:439-46. 2008..Our results suggest that a combination KIR2DL2- HLA-C1 plays a critical role in susceptibility or protection in Latvians against type 1 diabetes...
- Molecular clones of the p58 NK cell receptor reveal immunoglobulin-related molecules with diversity in both the extra- and intracellular domainsN Wagtmann
Laboratory of Immunogenetics, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, Maryland 20852, USA
Immunity 2:439-49. 1995..These data revealed a repertoire of NK cells with clonally distributed p58 receptors exhibiting diversity in both extracellular and intracellular domains...
- A human killer inhibitory receptor specific for HLA-A1,2C Döhring
Basel Institute for Immunology, Switzerland
J Immunol 156:3098-101. 1996..Here we demonstrate that a member of the KIR cDNA family, designated NKAT4, encodes a 70-kDa receptor specific for HLA-A3.
- The natural killer cell receptor specific for HLA-A allotypes: a novel member of the p58/p70 family of inhibitory receptors that is characterized by three immunoglobulin-like domains and is expressed as a 140-kD disulphide-linked dimerD Pende
Istituto Scientifico Tumori, Genova, Italy
J Exp Med 184:505-18. 1996..p58/p70 receptors, Q66-reactive molecules appear to be expressed as disulphide-linked dimers and were thus termed p140. The comparative analysis of the amino acid sequences of p58, p70, and p140 molecules revealed the existence of two ..
- Human diversity in killer cell inhibitory receptor genesM Uhrberg
Department of Structural Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, California 94305, USA
Immunity 7:753-63. 1997..Group B comprises more noninhibitory KIR genes and contains at least one additional gene not represented in group A. The KIR locus therefore appears to be polygenic and polymorphic within the human population...
- Different NK cell surface phenotypes defined by the DX9 antibody are due to KIR3DL1 gene polymorphismC M Gardiner
Department of Structural Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Immunol 166:2992-3001. 2001KIR3DL1 and KIR3DL2 are NK cell receptors for polymorphic HLA-B and -A determinants. The proportion of NK cells that bind anti-KIR3DL1-specific Ab DX9 and their level of binding vary between individuals...
- Cloning of immunoglobulin-superfamily members associated with HLA-C and HLA-B recognition by human natural killer cellsM Colonna
Basel Institute for Immunology, Switzerland
Science 268:405-8. 1995..The distribution of these cDNAs was clonotypic and correlated with NK cell inhibition by particular class I alleles. Thus, NKAT cDNAs may encode receptors for class I molecules on NK cells...
- Diversity of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genes in Pacific Islands populationsMarija Velickovic
Molecular Genetics Section, Tissue Typing, Australian Red Cross Blood Service, 153 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Immunogenetics 58:523-32. 2006..The majority of KIR genes were present at similar frequencies between the four populations with KIR2DL4, KIR3DL2, and KIR3DP1 genes observed in all individuals...
- [Autoantibodies and their clinical significance in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies; polymyositis/dermatomyositis and related conditions]Michito Hirakata
Department of Internal Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine
Nihon Rinsho Meneki Gakkai Kaishi 30:444-54. 2007..amyopathic dermatomyositis (anti-CADM-140 antibodies) and malignancy-associated myositis (anti-p155 and p155/p140 antibodies), in which autoantibodies have been thought to be negative...
- Poliovirus vaccine strains detected in stool specimens of immunodeficient children in South AfricaDobromir N Pavlov
Department of Medical Virology, University of Pretoria NHLS, PO Box 2034, Pretoria 0001, South Africa
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 54:23-30. 2006..According to the results, two of the immunodeficient patients (P023 and P140) who had received their last OPV immunization more than 15 months before (vaccinated at 14 weeks of age) tested ..
- Impact of natural killer cell dose and donor killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor (KIR) genotype on outcome following human leucocyte antigen-identical haematopoietic stem cell transplantationJ Clausen
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Innsbruck Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria
Clin Exp Immunol 148:520-8. 2007..049). Missing HLA-B and/or HLA-C ligand combined with missing HLA-A3/11 (KIR3DL2 unblocked) predicted for reduced relapse incidence regardless of diagnosis or conditioning type (P = 0.028)...
- Diversity of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genes in Indonesian populations of Sumatra, Sulawesi and Moluccas IslandsM Velickovic
Molecular Genetics, Tissue Typing, Australian Red Cross Blood Service, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Tissue Antigens 76:325-30. 2010..Variation in GF between populations was observed, except for the KIR2DL4, KIR3DL2, KIR3DL3 and KIR3DP1 genes, which were present in every individual tested...
- Direct binding of a soluble natural killer cell inhibitory receptor to a soluble human leukocyte antigen-Cw4 class I major histocompatibility complex moleculeQ R Fan
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:7178-83. 1996..The formation of complexes between soluble, recombinant molecules indicates that HLA-Cw4 is sufficient for specific ligation by the NK receptor and that neither glycoprotein requires carbohydrate for the interaction...
- Autoantibodies in idiopathic inflammatory myopathy: an update on clinical and pathophysiological significanceTsuneyo Mimori
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
Curr Opin Rheumatol 19:523-9. 2007..This review examines recent progress in myositis-specific autoantibodies, particularly in their clinical significance and pathophysiological roles...
- Major species-specific antibody epitopes of the Ehrlichia chaffeensis p120 and E. canis p140 orthologs in surface-exposed tandem repeat regionsTian Luo
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 0609, USA
Clin Vaccine Immunol 16:982-90. 2009..canis have a small subset of tandem repeat (TR)-containing protein orthologs, including p120/p140, which elicit strong antibody responses...
- Replication factor C disengages from proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) upon sliding clamp formation, and PCNA itself tethers DNA polymerase delta to DNAV N Podust
Department of Molecular Biology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37235 and Vanderbilt Cancer Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 6838, USA
J Biol Chem 273:31992-9. 1998..Nonspecific binding of RF-C to DNA was minimized by replacing the p140 subunit with an N-terminally truncated p140 subunit lacking the previously identified nonspecific DNA binding ..
- Pathogenic mechanisms of disease in myositis: autoantigens as cluesZoe E Betteridge
School for Health, University of Bath, UK
Curr Opin Rheumatol 21:604-9. 2009..This review highlights recent findings including the identification of novel MSAs and studies investigating autoantigen properties and expression in both target tissues and tumours...
- Novel adapter proteins that link the human GM-CSF receptor to the phosphatidylino-sitol 3-kinase and Shc/Grb2/ras signaling pathwaysM Jucker
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore 21201, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 211:67-75. 1996..A second phosphotyrosyl protein we identified, p140, associated with the Shc and Grb2 adapter proteins by direct binding to a novel phosphotyrosine-interacting domain ..
- Development of a PCR-SSOP approach capable of defining the natural killer cell inhibitory receptor (KIR) gene sequence repertoiresK A Crum
Northern Ireland Regional Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Laboratory, City Hospital, Belfast
Tissue Antigens 56:313-26. 2000..31), 2DL3 (0.95), 2DS1 (0.56) 2DS2 (0.51), 2DS3 (0.27), 2DS4 (0.96), 2DS5v (0.35), 3DS1 (0.47), 3DL1 (0.96), 3DL2 (1.0) and 2DL4 (1.0)...
- Protein-tyrosine phosphatase alpha, RPTP alpha, is a Helicobacter pylori VacA receptorKinnosuke Yahiro
Department of Bacteriology, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Nagasaki University, Nagasaki 8528523, Japan
J Biol Chem 278:19183-9. 2003..By co-immunoprecipitation with VacA, we identified p140 as a potential receptor in those cells...
- [New autoantibodies in dermatomyositis]I Bielsa
Servicio de Dermatologia, Hospital Universitario Germans Trias i Pujol, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, Badalona, Barcelona, Espana
Actas Dermosifiliogr 100:182-9. 2009..in clinically amyopathic dermatomyositis (CADM), CADM-140 and, in cancer-associated dermatomyositis, anti-p155/p140 have been identified...
- Magnetic resonance imaging and micro-computed tomography combined atlas of developing and adult mouse brains for stereotaxic surgeryM Aggarwal
Russell H Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Neuroscience 162:1339-50. 2009..C57BL/6J mouse brains at six postnatal developmental stages: postnatal day (P) 7, P14, P21, P28, P63 and in adults (P140-P160) were developed, using diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) and micro-computed tomography (CT)...
- Nucleotide sequence of the pseudorabies virus immediate early gene, encoding a strong transactivator proteinC Vlcek
Institute of Molecular Genetics, Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, Prague
Virus Genes 2:335-46. 1989..homology with the functionally related transactivator proteins, ICP4 of herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1) and p140 of varicella zoster virus (VZV)...
- Juvenile dermatomyositis: extramuscular manifestations and their managementClodagh A Lowry
Department of Rheumatology, Great Ormond Street Hospital, and Juvenile Dermatomyositis Research Centre, Institute of Child Health, London, UK
Curr Opin Rheumatol 21:575-80. 2009..Other extramuscular manifestations, such as calcinosis, are particularly difficult to treat, and studies are aimed at trying to elucidate predictors...
- Distribution of the neurotrophin receptors p75 and trkB in peripheral mechanoreceptors; observations on changes after injuryB Stark
Department of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Exp Brain Res 136:101-7. 2001..and immuno-electron microscopy with regard to the distribution of neurotrophin receptors, p75; p140 trkA, p145 trkB and 145 trkC. TrkA- and trkC-like immunoreactivity (IR) was not expressed in rat and cat PCs...
- In vitro reconstitution of human replication factor C from its five subunitsF Uhlmann
Program in Molecular Biology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NY 10021, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:6521-6. 1996..A three-subunit core complex, consisting of p36, p37, and p40, was identified and evidence is presented that p38 is essential for the interaction between this core complex and the large p140 subunit.
- Definition of gene content for nine common group B haplotypes of the Caucasoid population: KIR haplotypes contain between seven and eleven KIR genesMarkus Uhrberg
Institute for Transplantation Diagnostics and Cell Therapeutics, University Clinic of Düsseldorf, Building 14 80, Moorenstrasse 5, 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Immunogenetics 54:221-9. 2002..Four loci were held in common by all haplotypes: KIR2DL4, KIR3DL2, the putative pseudogene KIR3DL3 and KIR2DL2/KIR2DL3, the latter likely being alleles of one gene...
- Absolute CD3+ CD158k+ lymphocyte count is reliable and more sensitive than cytomorphology to evaluate blood tumour burden in Sézary syndromeJ D Bouaziz
INSERM U976, Skin Research Centre, Saint Louis Hospital, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris, France
Br J Dermatol 162:123-8. 2010Background CD158k/KIR3DL2 is a specific marker for Sézary cells which can be used to diagnose Sézary syndrome (SS) in erythrodermic patients with abnormal circulating T cells...
- Characterization of the murine IL-5 receptor complex with the use of a panel of monoclonal antibodies. Relationship to the murine IL-3 receptorJ Van der Heyden
Roche Research Gent, Gent, Belgium
J Immunol 147:3413-8. 1991..A second group of three mAb was able to immunoprecipitate a protein doublet of 130 to 140 kDa (p130 and p140) corresponding to the previously characterized mIL-3R and mIL-3R-like polypeptide, respectively...
- A tyrosine-phosphorylated protein of 140 kD is constitutively associated with the phosphotyrosine binding domain of Shc and the SH3 domains of Grb2 in acute myeloid leukemia cellsM Jucker
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore 21201, USA
Blood 89:2024-35. 1997..some of these leukemias, Shc is associated through its PTB domain with a tyrosine-phosphorylated protein of 140 kD (p140) in vivo...
- [Epidermotropic T cell lymphomas as models for tumor progression]Martine Bagot
Service de Dermatologie, AP HP, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Med Sci (Paris) 22:192-6. 2006..In the past few years, we have identified and reported several CTCL-associated antigens, CD158k/KIR3DL2, CD85j/ILT2, and SC5/vimentin...
- Linkage disequilibrium organization of the human KIR superlocus: implications for KIR data analysesPierre Antoine Gourraud
Department of Neurology, University of California, 513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Immunogenetics 62:729-40. 2010..kir2ds2*pos-kir2dl2*001-kir2dl5b*002-kir2ds3*00103-kir2dl1*00401; kir2dl4*011-kir3dl1/s1*005-kir2ds4*003-kir3dl2*003; kir2dl4*00802-kir3dl1/s1*004-kir2ds4*006-kir3dl2*005; kir2dl4*00801-kir3dl1/s1*00101-kir2ds4*003-kir3dl2*001;..
- Properties of the adenovirus type 40 E1B promoter that contribute to its low transcriptional activityV Mautner
CRC Institute for Cancer Studies, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, B15 2TA, England
Virology 265:10-9. 1999..of both Ad40 and Ad5 and showed only a limited response to the promiscuous varicella zoster virus transactivator p140. Construction of Ad5 recombinant viruses expressing the CAT gene under the control of the Ad5 or Ad40 E1B promoter ..
- KIR haplotype content at the allele level in 77 Northern Irish familiesD Middleton
Northern Ireland Regional Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Laboratory, Belfast City Hospital, Belfast, BT9 7TS, Northern Ireland, UK
Immunogenetics 59:145-58. 2007..At the allele level, homozygosity was found in 22.1%, 9.7% and 12.6% for KIR2DL4, KIR3DL2 and KIR3DL1 genes, respectively, but 62...
- NKG2D ligands expression and NKG2D-mediated NK activity in Sezary patientsNicolas Dulphy
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U662, Institut Universitaire d Hematologie, Centre Hayem, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
J Invest Dermatol 129:359-64. 2009Sezary syndrome (SS) is a rare lymphoma characterized by the clonal expansion in the skin and in blood of CD4(+)CD158k(+) T cells...
- An autoimmune MRL/Mp-Ipr/Ipr mouse-derived monoclonal IgG antibody stimulates cytokine production in bone-marrow-derived cell line by cross-linking of a cell surface antigen and Fc receptorT Sakihama
Department of Parasitology and Immunology, Yamanashi Medical College, Japan
Autoimmunity 17:13-21. 1994..Immunoprecipitation analysis revealed that 1G10 recognized a polypeptide with a molecular mass of 140 kilodaltons (p140), which differed from Fc gamma R and from LFA-1 alpha chain...
- IL-13 induces phosphorylation and activation of JAK2 Janus kinase in human colon carcinoma cell lines: similarities between IL-4 and IL-13 signalingT Murata
Laboratory of Molecular Tumor Biology, Food and Drug Adminstration, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Immunol 156:2972-8. 1996..In addition, IL-13 phosphorylated insulin response substrate-1, IL-4R p140, JAK1, and Tyk2, but not JAK3 kinase...
- Tyrosine phosphorylation of Shc is not required for proliferation or viability signaling by granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in hematopoietic cell linesM Durstin
Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 157:534-40. 1996..in the present study, we show that Y577 is required for phosphorylation of Shc and an Shc-associated p140 in response to GM-CSF. Y577 is also required for association of Shc with GRB2...
- A complex consisting of human replication factor C p40, p37, and p36 subunits is a DNA-dependent ATPase and an intermediate in the assembly of the holoenzymeJ Cai
Program in Molecular Biology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Biol Chem 272:18974-81. 1997..Incubation of the p40.p37.p36 complex with the hRFC p140 and p38 subunits formed the five-subunit hRFC complex that supported PCNA-dependent DNA synthesis by DNA polymerase ..
- Characterization of telomere-binding activity of replication factor C large subunit p140F Uchiumi
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Science University of Tokyo, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, 162, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 258:482-9. 1999The large subunit of RFC (RFC p140) has been suggested to be associated with the 3'-end of elongating DNA primer and to recruit proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) onto DNA polymerase delta...
- The DNA-binding subunit p140 of replication factor C is upregulated in cycling cells and associates with G1 phase cell cycle regulatory proteinsH van der Kuip
Department of Hematology, Johannes Gutenberg University School of Medicine, Mainz, Germany
J Mol Med (Berl) 77:386-92. 1999..These findings link DNA replication and repair factor RFCp140 to G1 phase cell cycle regulatory elements critically involved in cell cycle control...
- Binding of the natural killer cell inhibitory receptor Ly49A to its major histocompatibility complex class I ligand. Crucial contacts include both H-2Dd AND beta 2-microglobulinJian Wang
Molecular Biology Section, Laboratory of Immunology, NIAID, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1892, USA
J Biol Chem 277:1433-42. 2002..H-2D(d) interface at Site 2 includes a network of water molecules, suggesting a molecular basis for allelic specificity in natural killer cell recognition...
- Amyloid beta binds trimers as well as monomers of the 75-kDa neurotrophin receptor and activates receptor signalingMina Yaar
Department of Dermatology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Biol Chem 277:7720-5. 2002..We now report that amyloid beta binds to trimers of p75(NTR) as well as to p75(NTR) monomers but not to the p140(trkA), the nerve growth factor co-receptor that mediates neuronal survival...
- The mitochondrial DNA polymerase as a target of oxidative damageMaria A Graziewicz
Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, PO Box 12233, 111 TW Alexander Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 30:2817-24. 2002..A 1 h treatment with 250 microM H2O2 significantly inhibited DNA polymerase activity of the p140 subunit and lowered its DNA binding efficiency...
- Expression, crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis of the extracellular IgV-like domain of the human natural killer cell inhibitory receptor p75/AIRM1Nazzareno Dimasi
Center for Advanced Research in Biotechnology, 9600 Gudelsky Drive, Rockville, MD, USA
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr 59:1856-8. 2003..The systematic absences indicate that the space group is P2(1). Assuming one molecule per asymmetric unit, V(M) (the Matthews coefficient) was calculated to be 1.879 A(3) Da(-1) and the solvent content was estimated to be 32.01%...
- Structure of the saccharide-binding domain of the human natural killer cell inhibitory receptor p75/AIRM1Nazzareno Dimasi
Istituto Giannina Gaslini, Largo Gerolamo Gaslini 5, 16147 Genova, Italy
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr 60:401-3. 2004..The structure unveils the fine structural requirements adopted by a natural killer cell inhibitory receptor of the Siglec family in target-cell recognition and binding...
- Receptors and lytic mediators regulating anti-tumor activity by the leukemic killer T cell line TALL-104Clara Brando
The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Leukoc Biol 78:359-71. 2005..By contrast, anti-NKG2A mAb did not stain the cells or inhibit killing responses. Alternatively, KIR3DL2 was detected on TALL-104, and expression of its reported ligand, human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-A, on target cells ..
- Identification of new cytotoxic T-lymphocyte epitopes from cancer testis antigen HCA587Qiao Xing
Department of Immunology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Peking University Health Science Center, 38 Xue Yuan Road, Beijing 100083, PR China
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 372:331-5. 2008..peptides with a top ranking in various prediction programs were thus synthesized and three of them-p248-256, p140-149 and p144-152-were found to bind to HLA-A(*)0201 molecules with a high affinity and effectively induced a recall ..
- Newly identified autoantibodies: relationship to idiopathic inflammatory myopathy subsets and pathogenesisHarsha Gunawardena
Department of Rheumatology, Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Bath Institute for Rheumatic Diseases and School for Health, University of Bath, Bath, UK
Curr Opin Rheumatol 20:675-80. 2008..This review highlights the recent work on novel myositis-specific autoantibodies, their autoantigen targets, the relationship to clinical subsets and potential role in pathogenesis...
- Deletion of the ectodomain unleashes the transforming, invasive, and tumorigenic potential of the MET oncogeneSimone Merlin
Laboratory of Histology, Department of Medical Sciences, Università del Piemonte Orientale A Avogardro, Novara, Italy
Cancer Sci 100:633-8. 2009..Hepatocyte growth factor receptor truncated forms are generated by post-translational cleavage: p140 and p130 lack the kinase domain and are inactive...
- Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor allele discrimination by high-resolution meltingAsensio Gonzalez
Northern Ireland Regional Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Laboratory, Belfast City Hospital, Belfast, United Kingdom
Hum Immunol 70:858-63. 2009..how we have used HRM to introduce upgrades in our KIR allele level typing system for the KIR2DS4, KIR2DL4, and KIR3DL2 genes. The allele assignments obtained by HRM, confirmed by sequencing, were clear-cut and reproducible...
- Distribution of killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genes in Eastern mainland Chinese Han and Taiwanese Han populationsG Q Wu
Bone Marrow Transplantation Center, School of Medicine, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University Medical School, Hangzhou, China
Tissue Antigens 74:499-507. 2009..All 17 KIR genes were observed in the two populations. Framework genes 2DL4, 3DL2, 3DL3 and 3DP1 were present in all individuals...
- HLA-DQA1*0505 sharing and killer immunoglobulin-like receptors in sub fertile couples: report from the 15th International Histocompatibility WorkshopM Varla-Leftherioti
Immunobiology Department, Helena Venizelou Maternity Hospital, Athens, Greece
Tissue Antigens 75:668-72. 2010..The results oppose the suggestion that increased HLA-DQA1*0505 sharing predispose to RSA or RIF. The KIR2DL3-C1 combination (or lack of the KIR2DL1-C2 one) is associated with implantation failure...
- Association of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor and human leukocyte antigen-C genotype with dry eye disease in a Chinese Han populationGuifang Ren
Ophthalmology Department, The 4th People s Hospital of Jinan, Jinan, Shandong Province, P R China
Genet Test Mol Biomarkers 16:910-4. 2012..Framework genes KIR2DL4, KIR3DL2, KIR3DL3, and KIR3DP1 were present in all individuals...
- Possible KIR-driven genetic pressure on the genesis and maintenance of specific HLA-A,B haplotypes as functional genetic blocksC Capittini
Laboratorio di Immunogenetica, Servizio di Immunoematologia e Medicina Trasfusionale, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
Genes Immun 13:452-7. 2012..group, we evaluated the presence/absence of HLA-A ligands for KIR3DL1 (HLA-A*23, HLA-A*24, HLA-A*32) and KIR3DL2 (HLA-A*03, HLA-A*11)...
- New perspectives on the ligands and function of the killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor KIR3DL2 in health and diseaseJacqueline Shaw
Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Science, Botnar Research Centre, Oxford University Oxford, UK
Front Immunol 3:339. 2012b>KIR3DL2/CD158k/p140 is a three domain killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor incorporating cytoplasmic immunoreceptor tyrosine inhibitory motifs, expressed as a disulphide-bonded dimer...
- The distribution of KIR-HLA functional blocks is different from north to south of ItalyM E Fasano
Transplant Immunology Service, Hospital Città della Salute e della Scienza, Torino, Italy
Tissue Antigens 83:168-73. 2014..0067) and with HLA-B Bw4 Ile80 (P = 0.0027), and a descending trend for KIR3DL2 when coupled with HLA-A3 and HLA-A11 ligands (P = 0.0044)...
- Novel approaches to the development of targeted therapeutic agents for systemic lupus erythematosusZev Sthoeger
Department of Immunology, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel Department of Internal Medicine B and Clinical Immunology, Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel
J Autoimmun 54:60-71. 2014..These are synthetic peptides (e.g. pConsensus, nucleosomal peptides, P140 and hCDR1) that are sequences of conserved regions of molecules involved in the pathogenesis of lupus...
- Membrane expression of NK receptors CD160 and CD158k contributes to delineate a unique CD4+ T-lymphocyte subset in normal and mycosis fungoides skinNouhoum Sako
INSERM, U976, F 75010, Paris, France Univ Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, UMR S 976, F 75739, Paris, France
Cytometry A 85:869-82. 2014..6 ± 13%) or CCR7 (24.4 ± 11.7%) expression. Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma cells express the natural killer receptor KIR3DL2 (CD158k) used as a tumor marker...
- Human B cell development. I. Phenotypic differences of B lymphocytes in the bone marrow and peripheral lymphoid tissueD Campana
J Immunol 134:1524-30. 1985..with greater than 90% reactivity on peripheral B cells: RFB4 and To15 (both p135, corresponding to CD22), RFB6 (p140 corresponding to CD21), and Y29/55, a unique B cell-specific antibody...
- Poor response of cultured mast cells derived from mi/mi mutant mice to nerve growth factorT Jippo
Department of Pathology, Osaka University Medical School, Japan
Blood 84:2977-83. 1994..Both p75 and p140 molecules are known to be involved in the formation of NGF receptors...
- Constitutive phosphorylation of Shc proteins in human tumorsG Pelicci
Istituto di Medicina Interna e Scienze Oncologiche, University of Perugia, Italy
Oncogene 11:899-907. 1995..In 13 of 14 acute leukemia samples phosphorylated Shc proteins were constitutively complexed with a p140 phosphoprotein...
- A potential SH3 domain-binding site in the Crk SH2 domainM Anafi
Programme in Molecular Biology and Cancer, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, 600 University Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1X5 Canada
J Biol Chem 271:21365-74. 1996..this proline-rich insert was found to modify the efficiency with which Crk-II was phosphorylated by the p140(c-abl) tyrosine kinase...
- The PRK2 kinase is a potential effector target of both Rho and Rac GTPases and regulates actin cytoskeletal organizationS Vincent
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and Harvard Medical School, Charlestown 02129, USA
Mol Cell Biol 17:2247-56. 1997..Here, we describe the purification of a novel Rho-associated kinase, p140, which appears to be the major Rho-associated kinase activity in most tissues...
- Roles of protein phosphatase 2A in IL-6 signal transduction in Hep3B cellsI Choi
Immune Cell Signal Transduction RU Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Yusong, Taejon, South Korea
Immunol Lett 61:103-7. 1998..When human hepatoma cells, Hep3B cells, were treated with IL-6, p140 was phosphorylated rapidly and reached its maximal rate at 1 min after treatment...
- Normoxic and hypoxic regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) by astrocytoma cells is mediated by RasM M Feldkamp
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Cancer 81:118-24. 1999..astrocytoma cells expressing a constitutively phosphorylated and truncated EGF-R common in GBMs (EGFRvIII or p140(EGF-R)) demonstrate further elevations in Ras activation, resulting in a further increase in VEGF secretion...
- CD28-negative cytolytic effector T cells frequently express NK receptors and are present at variable proportions in circulating lymphocytes from healthy donors and melanoma patientsD E Speiser
Division of Clinical Onco Immunology, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Immunol 29:1990-9. 1999..In this study we analyzed the expression of nine NK receptors (p58.1, p58.2, p70, p140, ILT2, NKRP1A, ZIN176, CD94 and CD94/NKG2A) in PBL from both healthy donors and melanoma patients...
- HLA-class I-specific inhibitory receptors in HIV-1 infectionA De Maria
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Genova, Italy
Hum Immunol 61:74-81. 2000..relevant proportions of peripheral blood CD8+ T lymphocytes express iNKRs belonging to the Ig superfamily (p58/p70/p140) and CD94/NKG2A...
- Biochemical characterization of a clamp-loader complex homologous to eukaryotic replication factor C from the hyperthermophilic archaeon Sulfolobus solfataricusF M Pisani
Istituto di Biochimica delle Proteine ed Enzimologia C N R, Via G Marconi, 10, Napoli, 80125, Italy
J Mol Biol 301:61-73. 2000..and 46 kDa (large subunit), which possess primary structure similarity with human replication factor C p40 and p140 subunits, respectively...
- Molecular cloning and characterization of EndoGlyx-1, an EMILIN-like multisubunit glycoprotein of vascular endotheliumS Christian
Department of Oncology Research, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG, 88397 Biberach an der Riss, Germany
J Biol Chem 276:48588-95. 2001..Here, we report the purification and peptide analysis of two EndoGlyx-1 subunits, p125 and p140, and the identification of a common, full-length cDNA with an open reading frame of 2847 base pairs...
- CD94-NKG2A receptors regulate antiviral CD8(+) T cell responsesJanice M Moser
Department of Pathology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Nat Immunol 3:189-95. 2002....
- Stability of cytadherence-related proteins P140/P110 in Mycoplasma genitalium requires MG218 and unidentified factorsSubramanian Dhandayuthapani
Department of Microbiology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio UTHSCSA, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
Arch Med Res 33:1-5. 2002Tip-mediated cytadherence in Mycoplasma genitalium requires the structural and functional stability of the P140 adhesin, its operon-related protein P110, and the high molecular weight protein MG218 (190-kDa)...
- Modulation of the c-Met/hepatocyte growth factor pathway in small cell lung cancerGautam Maulik
Department of Adult Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Cancer Res 8:620-7. 2002..We have determined the expression of p170(c-Met) precursor and p140(c-Met) beta-chain in seven SCLC cell lines by immunoblotting...
- Formation of the killer Ig-like receptor repertoire on CD4+CD28null T cellsMelissa R Snyder
Department of Medicine Rheumatology and Immunology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Immunol 168:3839-46. 2002..Three particular receptors, KIR2DS2, KIR2DL2, and KIR3DL2, had significant differences in gene expression frequencies between the clone families...
- Engagement of ILT2/CD85j in Sézary syndrome cells inhibits their CD3/TCR signalingMaria Nikolova
INSERM 448 and Dermatology Department, Faculté de Médecine de Créteil, Creteil, France
Blood 100:1019-25. 2002..We previously found that CTCL malignant cells express the killer cell immunoglobulinlike receptor (KIR) KIR3DL2/CD158k, whereas they fail to express the other KIRs...
- Developmentally regulated role for Ras-GRFs in coupling NMDA glutamate receptors to Ras, Erk and CREBXuejun Tian
Department of Biochemistry, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
EMBO J 23:1567-75. 2004b>p140 Ras-GRF1 and p130 Ras-GRF2 constitute a family of calcium/calmodulin-regulated guanine-nucleotide exchange factors that activate the Ras GTPases...
- CD158k/KIR3DL2 is a new phenotypic marker of Sezary cells: relevance for the diagnosis and follow-up of Sezary syndromeEwa Poszepczynska-Guigné
INSERM U448, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
J Invest Dermatol 122:820-3. 2004b>CD158k molecules belong to the family of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptors (KIR) that are expressed on a minor population of circulating NK and CD8+ T lymphocytes...
- Distribution of killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor (KIR) in Comoros and Southeast FranceC Frassati
Pôle Polymorphisme Génétique Humain, EFS Alpes Méditerranée, Marseille, France
Tissue Antigens 67:356-67. 2006..All individuals were typed positive for the framework genes, i.e. KIR2DL4, KIR3DL2 and KIR3DL3, and the two pseudogenes KIR3DP1 and KIR2DP1...
- A cyclic peptide that binds p75(NTR) protects neurones from beta amyloid (1-40)-induced cell deathM Yaar
Department of Dermatology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118 2394, USA
Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol 33:533-43. 2007..p75(NTR)-, p140(trkA)-NIH-3T3 cells or E17 foetal rat cortical neurones were incubated with 125I-NGF or 125I-Abeta (1-40) and ..
- Assessing the tumorigenic phenotype of VERO cells in adult and newborn nude miceManu Manohar
Division of Viral Products, Office of Vaccines Research and Review, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Room 1B10, Building 29A, 29 Lincoln Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Biologicals 36:65-72. 2008..Although at the passage levels (around p140) currently used for vaccine manufacture, VERO cells are non-tumorigenic, questions have been raised about safety ..
- A novel model of insulin-dependent diabetes with renal and retinal lesions by transgenic expression of CaMKIIalpha (Thr286Asp) in pancreatic beta-cellsIchiro Kato
Department of Biochemistry, University of Toyama Graduate School of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toyama 930 0194, Japan
Diabetes Metab Res Rev 24:486-97. 2008..However, the physiological and pathological significance of CaMKII activation in pancreatic beta-cells has never been investigated in vivo...
- The diagnosis of Sézary syndrome on peripheral blood by flow cytometry requires the use of multiple markersC D Klemke
Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology, University Medical Centre Mannheim, Ruprecht Karls University of Heidelberg, 68135 Mannheim, Germany
Br J Dermatol 159:871-80. 2008..Diagnosis of Sézary syndrome (SS)-defining blood involvement is hampered by the lack of Sézary cell-specific markers and nonspecific morphology of the tumour cells...
- The WAVE/SCAR complex promotes polarized cell movements and actin enrichment in epithelia during C. elegans embryogenesisFalshruti B Patel
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 675 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
Dev Biol 324:297-309. 2008..elegans WAVE/SCAR homolog, by genetic mutation or by RNAi, has the same phenotype as loss of GEX-2/Sra1/p140/PIR121, GEX-3/NAP1/HEM2/KETTE, or ABI-1/ABI, the three other components of the C. elegans WAVE/SCAR complex...
- Killer immunoglobulin-like receptor ligand HLA-Bw4 protects against multiple sclerosisAslaug R Lorentzen
Department of Neurology, Faculty Division Ulleval, Oslo University Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Ann Neurol 65:658-66. 2009..We investigated the HLA class I alleles defined by their KIR binding motifs and the KIR genes to evaluate whether these genes could influence MS susceptibility or severity, alone or in combination...
- The role of B27 heavy chain dimer immune receptor interactions in spondyloarthritisSimon Kollnberger
MRC Human Immunology Unit, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford, UK
Adv Exp Med Biol 649:277-85. 2009..B27(2) but not beta2m-associated B27 binds to KIR3DL2 and rodent PIR...
- P110 and P140 cytadherence-related proteins are negative effectors of terminal organelle duplication in Mycoplasma genitaliumOscar Q Pich
Institut de Biotecnologia i Biomedicina and Departament de Bioquimica i Biologia Molecular, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
PLoS ONE 4:e7452. 2009..Despite the significance of the terminal organelle in mycoplasma virulence, little is known about the mechanisms governing its duplication...
- Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor gene-cluster 3DS1-2DL5-2DS1-2DS5 predisposes susceptibility to Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada syndrome in Japanese individualsRalph D Levinson
Ocular Inflammatory Disease Center, Jules Stein Eye Institute, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Hum Immunol 71:192-4. 2010..9% vs 98.8%, p = 0.00006). These data suggest that the genotypes encoding a dominant activating KIR receptor repertoire predispose susceptibility to VKH disease...
- Structure of the DNA-bound BRCA1 C-terminal region from human replication factor C p140 and model of the protein-DNA complexMasakazu Kobayashi
Leiden Institute of Chemistry, Leiden University, Leiden 2300RA, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 285:10087-97. 2010..The model of the protein-DNA complex suggests 5'-phosphate recognition by the BRCT domains of bacterial NAD(+)-dependent ligases and a nonclamp loading role for the replication factor C complex in DNA transactions...
- Distribution of KIR genes in the population of unrelated individuals homozygous for ancestral haplotype AH8.1 (HLA-A1B8DR3)P Jindra
Department of Haematology and Oncology, University Hospital Pilsen, Pilsen, Czech Republic
Tissue Antigens 76:240-4. 2010..The results show the unrestricted KIR diversity in this HLA uniform group and support the fact that the driving force for KIR evolution is not exclusively a major histocompatibility complex...
- Polymorphisms of KIR gene and HLA-C alleles: possible association with susceptibility to HLA-B27-positive patients with ankylosing spondylitisYu Lian Jiao
Central Laboratory, Provincial Hospital affiliated to Shandong University, Jinan 250021, People s Republic of China
J Clin Immunol 30:840-4. 2010....
- [How can we diagnose and better understand inflammatory myopathies? The usefulness of auto-antibodies]Jean Sibilia
CHU de Strasbourg, Hopital Hautepierre, Service de Rhumatologie, Laboratoire d Immunologie, 67098 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Presse Med 39:1010-25. 2010..KS, ZO, YRS), anti-SRP (signal recognition particle), anti-Mas and anti-KJ, anti-Fer (eEF1), anti-Wa and anti-CADM p140. Other auto-antibodies are directed against nuclear auto-antigens: the anti-Mi-2, anti-PMS (PMS1, PMS2) and related ..
- Integrin signalling adaptors: not only figurants in the cancer storySara Cabodi
Molecular Biotechnology Centre and Department of Genetics, Biology and Biochemistry, University of Torino, Via Nizza 52, Torino 10126, Italy
Nat Rev Cancer 10:858-70. 2010..down-regulated 9 (NEDD9; also known as HEF1), CRK and the integrin-linked kinase (ILK)-pinch-parvin (IPP) complex to cancer, along with the more recently identified p140 Cas-associated protein (p140CAP; also known as SRCIN1).
- The characteristics of allelic polymorphism in killer-immunoglobulin-like receptor framework genes in African AmericansLihua Hou
Departments of Pediatrics, CW Bill Young Marrow Donor Recruitment and Research Program, Georgetown University Medical Center, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Immunogenetics 63:549-59. 2011The frequencies of alleles of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genes, KIR3DL3 and KIR3DL2, and the carrier frequency of KIR2DL4 alleles have been determined from a population of African Americans (n = 100) by DNA sequencing ..
- The presence of KIR2DS5 confers protection against adult immune thrombocytopeniaL A Seymour
Experimental Haematology, School of Medicine, Translational Research Institute, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Pathology Queensland, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Tissue Antigens 83:154-60. 2014..The inhibitory KIR2DL3, KIR3DL2 and KIR3DL1 are up-regulated in the T-cells of patients with ITP in remission relative to those with active ..
- Killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptors (KIR) and HLA-class I heavy chains in ankylosing spondylitisAlberto Cauli
Rheumatology Unit, Department of Medical Sciences, University of Cagliari, Cagliari, 090142, Italy
Drug Dev Res 75:S15-9. 2014..KIR3DL1 and possibly KIR3DS1 interact with classical B27, whereas KIR3DL2 binds B27 heavy chain dimers...
- Primary cutaneous aggressive epidermotropic CD8+ T-cell lymphoma with KIR3DL2 and NKp46 expression in a human immunodeficiency virus carrierRaymond Karkouche
Departement de Pathologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, Universite Paris Est, Creteil, France
J Cutan Pathol 42:199-205. 2015..The lymphoma strongly and diffusely expressed CD158k/KIR3DL2 at the protein and transcript level and NKp46 transcripts, in addition to CD8 and cytotoxic proteins...
- The D0 Ig-like domain plays a central role in the stronger binding of KIR3DL2 to B27 free H chain dimersHiroko Hatano
Botnar Research Centre, Nuffield Department of Rheumatological and Musculoskeletal Sciences, University of Oxford, Oxford OX3 7LD, United Kingdom
J Immunol 194:1591-601. 2015We proposed that the killer cell Ig-like receptor KIR3DL2 binding more strongly to HLA-B27 (B27) β2-microglobulin free H chain (FHC) dimers than other HLA-class I molecules regulates lymphocyte function in arthritis and infection...
- Modulation of deregulated chaperone-mediated autophagy by a phosphopeptideChristophe Macri
a CNRS Immunopathologie et chimie thérapeutique Laboratory of excellence Medalis Institut de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire Strasbourg, France
Autophagy 11:472-86. 2015The P140 peptide, a 21-mer linear peptide (sequence 131-151) generated from the spliceosomal SNRNP70/U1-70K protein, contains a phosphoserine residue at position 140...
- [Juvenile dermatomyositis and new autoantibodies: Cases and review]M Guarella
Service de médecine infantile, Hopital Nord, Chemin des Bourrely, 13015 Marseille, France Electronic address
Arch Pediatr 22:1263-7. 2015..CADM 140), one positive for the TIF1γ antibody (or p155/140), and two patients positive for the NXP2 antibody (or p140/MJ). Each patient showed specific and characteristic cutaneous manifestations...
- A minimized motile machinery for Mycoplasma genitaliumLuis García-Morales
Institut de Biotecnologia i Biomedicina and Departament de Bioquimica i Biologia Molecular, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193, Bellaterra, Barcelona, Spain
Mol Microbiol 100:125-38. 2016..Upon introduction of an extra copy of MG_318 gene in both strains, the amount of main adhesins P140 and P110 dramatically increased...
- PETER R PARHAM; Fiscal Year: 2016..Aim 1 will define the variation and worldwide distribution of KIR3DL2, a polymorphic lineage II KIR gene that encodes inhibitory receptors specific for HLA- A...
- ONCOGENESIS/CONTROL--PHOSPHOINOSITIDE CYCLE/KINASE CIan Macara; Fiscal Year: 2001..The goals of this project are: (1) to understand the mechanisms that regulate the Ras exchange factor, p140 Ras-GRF; and (2) to determine the function of the GTP-binding domain in the p190 RhoGAP...
- CLONING / CHARACTERIZATION OF NOVEL DIACYLGLYCEROL KINASSusan Jaken; Fiscal Year: 1999..We will use these well-characterized cell lines to determine the effects of p140/DGK activity on agonist-stimulated DG production, PKC isozyme activation, PKC substrate phosphorylation and ..
- Elicitation of broad immunity using VLPs with consensus envsTed Ross; Fiscal Year: 2009..Finally, the breadth and protective efficacy of immune responses elicted by a SHIV-1 VLP containing an envelope representing the consensus envelope sequence of clade C (Con C) will be evaluated with a clade B SHIV challenge. ..