Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: IL1R2
Description: interleukin 1 receptor type 2
Alias: CD121b, CDw121b, IL-1R-2, IL-1RT-2, IL-1RT2, IL1R2c, IL1RB, interleukin-1 receptor type 2, CD121 antigen-like family member B, IL-1 type II receptor, IL-1R-beta, antigen CDw121b, interleukin 1 receptor type II variant 3, interleukin-1 receptor beta, interleukin-1 receptor type II, type II interleukin-1 receptor, beta
Publications115 found, 100 shown here
- Imbalance in the expression of the activating type I and the inhibitory type II interleukin 1 receptors in endometriosisAli Akoum
Unite d Endocrinologie de la Reproduction, Centre de Recherche, Hopital Saint Francois d Assise, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Canada
Hum Reprod 22:1464-73. 2007..of IL1 receptor type I (IL1R1), the signalling receptor that mediates cell activation by IL1, and IL1 receptor type II (IL1R2), a potent and specific down-regulator of IL1 action, in normal compared to endometriotic/endometrial tissues.
- IL-1 beta scavenging by the type II IL-1 decoy receptor in human neutrophilsEmer Bourke
Istituto Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, Milan, Italy
J Immunol 170:5999-6005. 2003..These results suggest that the decoy receptor IL-1RII can act as a scavenger of IL-1, representing a novel autoregulatory mechanism of the IL-1 system...
- Genotypes and haplotypes in the IL-1 gene cluster: analysis of two genetically and diagnostically distinct groups of Alzheimer patientsDavide Seripa
Laboratory of Gene Therapy, I R C C S Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza, Padre Pio da Pietrelcina Foundation, San Giovanni Rotondo, FG, Italy
Neurobiol Aging 26:455-64. 2005....
- Increased soluble interleukin-1 receptor type II proteolysis in the endometrium of women with endometriosisC Bellehumeur
Centre de Recherche, Hopital Saint Francois d Assise, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Canada
Hum Reprod 20:1177-84. 2005..This may enhance IL-1-mediated activation of endometrial cells and contribute to the local immuno-inflammatory process observed in endometriosis patients...
- Development of a sandwich ELISA assay for measuring bovine soluble type II IL-1 receptor (IL1R2) concentration in serum and milkKatsuro Hagiwara
Department of Veterinary Microbiology, School of Veterinary Medicine, Rakuno Gakuen University, Ebetsu, Hokkaido 069 8501, Japan
Cytokine 32:132-6. 2005The IL1R is composed of two kinds of molecule, type I (IL1R I) and type II (IL1R2). IL1R1 contributes to IL-1 signaling, whereas the IL1R2 has no signaling property and acts as a decoy for IL-1...
- Interleukin-1 type II receptor: a decoy target for IL-1 that is regulated by IL-4F Colotta
Centro Daniela e Catullo Borgomainerio, Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, Milan, Italy
Science 261:472-5. 1993..The existence of multiple pathways of regulation emphasizes the need for tight control of IL-1 action...
- Regulated expression and release of the IL-1 decoy receptor in human mononuclear phagocytesF Colotta
Department of Immunology and Microbiology, Pharmacia Research Center, Nerviano, Italy
J Immunol 156:2534-41. 1996..The results show that, on exposure to diverse molecules with anti-inflammatory properties, mononuclear phagocytes express and release copious amounts of a novel version of the soluble IL-1 decoy RII...
- Cloning and characterization of an alternatively processed human type II interleukin-1 receptor mRNAC Liu
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc, San Diego, California 92121, USA
J Biol Chem 271:20965-72. 1996..The alternative splicing of a primary transcript leading to a secreted protein provides a potentially important mechanism by which soluble IL-1RII can be produced...
- The type II "receptor" as a decoy target for interleukin 1 in polymorphonuclear leukocytes: characterization of induction by dexamethasone and ligand binding properties of the released decoy receptorF Re
Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, Centro Daniela e Catullo Borgomainerio, Milano, Italy
J Exp Med 179:739-43. 1994..The induction by Dex of the type II receptor, a decoy molecule for IL-1, may contribute to the immunosuppressive and antiinflammatory activities of Dex...
- Interleukin 1 regulates its own receptors in human endometrial cells via distinct mechanismsC Bellehumeur
Unite d Endocrinologie de la Reproduction, Centre de Recherche, Hopital Saint Francois d Assise, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, 10 rue de l Espinay, Local D0 711, Quebec, Quebec, Canada
Hum Reprod 24:2193-204. 2009..The coordinated regulation of IL1 receptors types I and II (IL1R1 and IL1R2) and IL1 receptor antagonist (IL1RA) in endometrial cells may represent one of the principle mechanisms involved ..
- Expression of genes associated with immunity in the endometrium of cattle with disparate postpartum uterine disease and fertilityShan Herath
Institute of Life Science, School of Medicine, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:55. 2009..The present study tested the hypothesis that postpartum cattle that develop persistent endometritis and infertility are unable to limit the inflammatory response to uterine bacterial infection...
- [Alteration of signal transduction-associated gene expression in rat cardiac fibroblasts induced by blocking angiotensin II receptors.]Xiao Ying Jiang
Department of Genetics and Molecular Biology Department of Physiology and Pathophysiology, Medical College of Xi an Jiaotong University, Xi an 710061, China E mail
Sheng Li Xue Bao 58:556-66. 2006..The change of the following 7 genes was over 30 folds: Cyp19a1 (37 folds), Il1r2 (42 folds), Cflar (53 folds), Bcl21 (31 folds), Pik3cg (278 folds), Cdkn1a (90 folds), Agt (162 folds)...
- NOD Idd5 locus controls insulitis and diabetes and overlaps the orthologous CTLA4/IDDM12 and NRAMP1 loci in humansN J Hill
Wellcome Trust Centre for Molecular Mechanisms in Disease, Cambridge University, UK
Diabetes 49:1744-7. 2000..This locus was designated Idd5 and encompassed candidate genes including Il1r1, Il1r2, Stat1, Stat4, Nramp1, and Bcl2...
- Genes regulated by interferon-gamma in human uterine microvascular endothelial cellsKotaro Kitaya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto 602 8566, Japan
Int J Mol Med 20:689-97. 2007..The genes significantly down-regulated following IFN-gamma treatment included cytokines/cytokine receptors (CSF2, IL1R2, and SPP1), and insulin-like growth factor binding proteins (WISP2 and IGFBP3)...
- Early alterations in cytokine expression in adult compared to developing lung in mice after radiation exposureCarl J Johnston
Departments of Pediatrics and Neonatology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Radiat Res 173:522-35. 2010..In lung tissue, dose-related changes were seen in IL1B, IL1R2 and CXCR2 mRNA expression at 1 and 6 h after irradiation, concurrent with increases in plasma protein levels of KC/..
- Severe Listeria monocytogenes infection induces development of monocytes with distinct phenotypic and functional featuresDouglas A Drevets
Department of Medicine, Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73014, USA
J Immunol 185:2432-41. 2010..Conversely, analysis of regulatory molecules showed de novo expression of the nonsignaling IL-1RII, CD121b, under the same conditions...
- Meta-analysis identifies 29 additional ulcerative colitis risk loci, increasing the number of confirmed associations to 47Carl A Anderson
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
Nat Genet 43:246-52. 2011..identified many candidate genes that provide potentially important insights into disease pathogenesis, including IL1R2, IL8RA-IL8RB, IL7R, IL12B, DAP, PRDM1, JAK2, IRF5, GNA12 and LSP1...
- Aberrantly Expressed Genes in HaCaT Keratinocytes Chronically Exposed to Arsenic TrioxideUdensi K Udensi
RCMI Center for Environmental Health, College of Science, Engineering and Technology, Jackson State University, Jackson MS 39217, USA
Biomark Insights 6:7-16. 2011..genes were AKR1C3 (Aldo-Keto Reductase family 1, member C3), IGFL1 (Insulin Growth Factor-Like family member 1), IL1R2 (Interleukin 1 Receptor, type 2), and TNFSF18 (Tumor Necrosis Factor [ligand] SuperFamily, member 18) and down-..
- A whole genome methylation analysis of systemic lupus erythematosus: hypomethylation of the IL10 and IL1R2 promoters is associated with disease activityS Y Lin
Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan
Genes Immun 13:214-20. 2012..The methylation statuses of the IL10 and IL1R2 genes were significantly reduced in the SLE patient samples relative to the healthy controls (age-adjusted odds ..
- Differential expression of interleukin 1 receptor type II during mouse decidualizationXiu Hong Zhang
School of Life Science, Xiamen University, Xiamen, PR China
Reprod Sci 19:923-31. 2012..b>Interleukin 1 receptor type II (IL1R2) acts as a negative regulator for IL-1 actions and has been termed a "decoy receptor...
- Host gene expression profiling and in vivo cytokine studies to characterize the role of linezolid and vancomycin in methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) murine sepsis modelBatu K Sharma-Kuinkel
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e60463. 2013..aureus-infected comparison. Expression of immunomodulatory genes like Cxcl9, Cxcl10, Il1r2, Cd14 and Nfkbia was different among the treatment groups...
- Genome-wide association study of sex hormones, gonadotropins and sex hormone-binding protein in Chinese menZhuo Chen
Center for Cancer Genomics, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
J Med Genet 50:794-801. 2013....
- Increased levels of cytokines in cerebrospinal fluid of children with aseptic meningitis caused by mumps virus and echovirus 30A Sulik
Department of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Medical University of Bialystok, Bialystok, Poland
Scand J Immunol 79:68-72. 2014..58) in the mumps meningitis group. The increased CSF cytokine levels are markers of meningeal inflammation, and each virus may cause a specific profile of the cytokine pattern...
- Cerebrospinal fluid inflammatory cytokines and aggression in personality disordered subjectsEmil F Coccaro
Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience, Pritzker School of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL Drs Coccaro and Lee Department of Psychology, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO Dr Coussons Read
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 18:pyv001. 2015....
- IL-1 receptor type 2 suppresses collagen-induced arthritis by inhibiting IL-1 signal on macrophagesKenji Shimizu
Center for Animal Disease Models, Research Institute for Biomedical Sciences, Tokyo University of Science, Chiba 278 0022, Japan Center for Experimental Medicine and Systems Biology, The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo 108 8639, Japan
J Immunol 194:3156-68. 2015..In this study, we generated EGFP-knock-in Il1r2(-/-) mice and showed that they were highly susceptible to collagen-induced arthritis, an animal model for ..
- Composite scaffolds of nano-hydroxyapatite and silk fibroin enhance mesenchymal stem cell-based bone regeneration via the interleukin 1 alpha autocrine/paracrine signaling loopHua Liu
Centre for Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310058, PR China Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, Hangzhou, 310058, PR China
Biomaterials 49:103-12. 2015..However, with BMSCs alone, the Il1r2 expression increased substantially, whereas Bmp2 expression exhibited a decrease rather than increase...
- Phenotypic changes of peripheral blood mononuclear cells upon corticosteroid treatment in idiopathic intermediate uveitisKaroline Walscheid
Department of Ophthalmology, Ophtha Lab at St Franziskus Hospital, Muenster, Germany Department of Pediatric Rheumatology and Immunology, University Hospital Muenster, Germany Electronic address
Clin Immunol . 2016..09). Treatment reduced expression of MHCII, CD86, CD39 and CD124 (all p<0.05), whereas the percentage of CD121b-expressing monocytes was increased by week 6 (p=0.039)...
- A combined biomarker and clinical panel for chronic graft versus host disease diagnosisJoseph Pidala
Department of Blood and Marrow Transplantation H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Tampa FL USA
J Pathol Clin Res 3:3-16. 2017..Serum protein markers were quantified using ELISA. A combined 3 RNA biomarker (IRS2, PLEKHF1 and IL1R2) and 2 clinical variables (recipient CMV serostatus and conditioning regimen intensity) panel accurately (AUC 0...
- Comparative analysis of transcriptional profiling of CD3+, CD4+ and CD8+ T cells identifies novel immune response players in T-cell activationMin Wang
Interdepartmental Biological Sciences Program, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA
BMC Genomics 9:225. 2008..Significantly, a comparative genome-scale transcriptional analysis of two T-cell subsets (CD4+ and CD8+) against each other and against the naturally mixed population (CD3+ cells) remains unexplored...
- Activation of cannabinoid type 2 receptors inhibits HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein gp120-induced synapse lossHee Jung Kim
Department of Pharmacology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Mol Pharmacol 80:357-66. 2011..These results indicate that cannabinoids prevent the impairment of network function produced by gp120 and, thus, might have therapeutic potential in HAD...
- Interaction between interleukin-1 receptor 2 and Toll-like receptor 4, and cervical cytokinesKelli K Ryckman
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics, Center for Human Genetics, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
J Reprod Immunol 90:220-6. 2011..Additionally, the observed differences in allele frequencies between African Americans and those of European descent may partially explain population disparity in pregnancy-related phenotypes that are cytokine concentration-dependent...
- Differential gene expression in relation to the clinical characteristics of human brain arteriovenous malformationsYasushi Takagi
Department of Neurosurgery, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine
Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 54:163-75. 2014..The inflammation-related genes were PTX3, IL8, IL6, CXCL10, GBP1, CHRM3, CXCL1, IL1R2, CCL18, and CCL13...
- Interleukin-1 Receptor Type 2 Acts with c-Fos to Enhance the Expression of Interleukin-6 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A in Colon Cancer Cells and Induce AngiogenesisAi Chung Mar
From the Taiwan International Graduate Program in Molecular Medicine, National Yang Ming University and Academia Sinica, Taipei 11529, Taiwan, The Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei 11529, Taiwan
J Biol Chem 290:22212-24. 2015Interleukin-1 receptor type 2 (IL1R2) acts as a decoy receptor of exogenous IL-1; however, its intracellular activity is poorly understood...
- High-throughput alternative splicing detection using dually constrained correspondence analysis (DCCA)Florent Baty
Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Cantonal Hospital St Gallen, Switzerland Electronic address
J Biomed Inform 58:175-85. 2015..STAB2, PCDH15, HABP2), tumor aggressiveness (ARNTL2), apoptosis, proliferation and differentiation (PDE4D, FLT3, IL1R2), cell invasion (ETV1), as well as tumor growth (OLFM4, FGF14), tumor necrosis (AFF3) or tumor suppression (TUSC3, ..
- Epithelial IL-1R2 acts as a homeostatic regulator during remission of ulcerative colitisR Mora-Buch
Department of Gastroenterology, IDIBAPS, Hospital Clinic, CIBERehd, Barcelona, Spain
Mucosal Immunol 9:950-9. 2016..protein analysis of the intestinal mucosa revealed that the IL-1 decoy receptor, interleukin-1 receptor type 2 (IL1R2), was upregulated in remission compared with active UC and controls...
- Interleukin-1 Receptor 2, a New Biomarker for Sepsis Diagnosis and Gram-negative/gram-positive Bacterial DifferentiationYuejiao Lang
Department of Pathophysiology, Xiangya School of Medicine, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410000, People s Republic of China Translational Medicine Center of Sepsis, The Third Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410013, People s Republic of China Department of Critical Care Medicine, The Third Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410000, People s Republic of China
Shock . 2016This study was undertaken to explore the value of interleukin-1 receptor 2 (IL1R2) as a novel potential biomarker for diagnosis of sepsis and discrimination of gram-negative (G)/gram-positive (G) bacterial sepsis...
- Transcriptional Landscape of Human Tissue Lymphocytes Unveils Uniqueness of Tumor-Infiltrating T Regulatory CellsMarco De Simone
Istituto Nazionale Genetica Molecolare INGM Romeo ed Enrica Invernizzi, Milan 20122, Italy
Immunity 45:1135-1147. 2016..and expressed on the cell surfaces specific signature molecules such as interleukin-1 receptor 2 (IL1R2), programmed death (PD)-1 Ligand1, PD-1 Ligand2, and CCR8 chemokine, which were not previously described on Treg ..
- Power estimation of multiple SNP association test of case-control study and applicationKe Hao
Program for Population Genetics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Genet Epidemiol 26:22-30. 2004..0250 by using Cochran-Armitage chi(2)s as "starting" statistics in the procedure. In the following single point analysis, SNPs on IL1RN, IL1R2, ESR1, Factor 5, and OPRM1 genes were identified as possible risk factors in PTD.
- Human chorionic gonadotropin triggers angiogenesis via the modulation of endometrial stromal cell responsiveness to interleukin 1: a new possible mechanism underlying embryo implantationAmélie Bourdiec
Endocrinologie de la Reproduction, Centre de recherche Hôpital Saint François d Assise, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Biol Reprod 87:66. 2012..by significantly upregulating the functional signaling IL1R1 and concomitantly downregulating the decoy inhibitory IL1R2 and IL1RA upon subsequent exposure to IL1B...
- [Regulatory effects of cyclosporin A and tacrolimus on the immunological gene expressions in renal transplant recipients]Jin Wen
Department of Urology, PUMC Hospital, CAMS and PUMC, Beijing, China
Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao 34:563-6. 2012..To observe the change of Th immunological gene in renal transplant recipients after the treatment of cyclosporine (CsA) and tacrolimus (FK506)...
- Peripheral blood RNA gene expression profiling in patients with bacterial meningitisMargit Lill
Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, University of Tartu Tartu, Estonia
Front Neurosci 7:33. 2013....
- Effect of the level of maternal energy intake prepartum on immunometabolic markers, polymorphonuclear leukocyte function, and neutrophil gene network expression in neonatal Holstein heifer calvesJ S Osorio
Mammalian NutriPhysioGenomics, University of Illinois, 1207 West Gregory Drive, Urbana 61801, USA
J Dairy Sci 96:3573-87. 2013..both groups; whereas, cortisol, albumin, acid-soluble protein, NEFA, insulin, as well as expression of IL6, TLR4, IL1R2, LTC4S, and ALOX5 decreased by 2 d...
- Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist competitively inhibits the binding of interleukin-1 to the type II interleukin-1 receptorE V Granowitz
Department of Medicine, New England Medical Center Hospitals, Boston, Massachusetts 02111
J Biol Chem 266:14147-50. 1991..However, in the presence of an excess of either unlabeled IL-1 or IL-1ra, the 85-kDa IL-1.IL-1RtII complex was not present. These findings demonstrate that the IL-1ra recognizes and blocks IL-1 binding to the IL-1RtII...
- A novel IL-1 receptor, cloned from B cells by mammalian expression, is expressed in many cell typesC J McMahan
Department of Molecular Biology, Immunex Research and Development Corporation, Seattle, WA 98101
EMBO J 10:2821-32. 1991..Like the type I receptor, the human type II IL-1 receptor can bind all three forms of IL-1 (IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta and IL-1ra). Vaccinia virus contains an open reading frame bearing strong resemblance to the type II IL-1 receptor...
- Human synovial fibroblasts coexpress IL-1 receptor type I and type II mRNA. The increased level of the IL-1 receptor in osteoarthritic cells is related to an increased level of the type I receptorM B Sadouk
Osteoarthritis Research Unit, University of Montreal, L C Simard Research Center, Notre Dame Hospital Montreal, Canada
Lab Invest 73:347-55. 1995....
- Soluble type II interleukin 1 (IL-1) receptor binds and blocks processing of IL-1 beta precursor and loses affinity for IL-1 receptor antagonistJ A Symons
Department of Medicine, University of Sheffield, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92:1714-8. 1995..In addition, type II sIL-1R does not interfere with inhibition mediated by IL-1ra...
- Binding of IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta, and IL-1 receptor antagonist by soluble IL-1 receptors and levels of soluble IL-1 receptors in synovial fluidsW P Arend
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, CO 80262
J Immunol 153:4766-74. 1994..These results suggest that some IL-1 beta and IL-1ra may be bound in vivo to sIL-1RII and sIL-1RI, respectively, leading to underestimations of cytokine concentrations in body fluids when measured by ELISA...
- Reactive oxygen intermediates cause rapid release of the interleukin-1 decoy receptor from human myelomonocytic cellsP Sambo
Istituto de Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, Milano, Italy
Blood 87:1682-6. 1996..Release of the IL-1 type II decoy R might represent one mechanism by which ROI antagonize and limit the proinflammatory effects of IL-1...
- Flow cytometric analysis of cytokine receptors on human Langerhans' cells. Changes observed after short-term cultureA Larregina
Laboratory of Immunogenetics, Hospital de Clinicas, School of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Immunology 87:317-25. 1996..These results suggest that LC undergo changes in the cytokine receptor repertory during in vitro maturation...
- Cloning of a cDNA encoding a novel interleukin-1 receptor related protein (IL 1R-rp2)T W Lovenberg
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
J Neuroimmunol 70:113-22. 1996..Together, these data demonstrate the existence of a novel protein that is related to the interleukin-1 receptor but does not bind IL-1 by itself...
- Antiinflammatory cytokine responses during clinical sepsis and experimental endotoxemia: sequential measurements of plasma soluble interleukin (IL)-1 receptor type II, IL-10, and IL-13T van der Poll
Cornell University Medical College, Department of Surgery, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Infect Dis 175:118-22. 1997..IL-13 remained undetectable in the vast majority of patients and was not induced by endotoxin. Enhanced IL-13 production does not seem to be part of an inducible host defense mechanism during sepsis...
- Keratinocyte expression of the type 2 interleukin 1 receptor mediates local and specific inhibition of interleukin 1-mediated inflammationT Rauschmayr
Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, Harvard Skin Disease Research Center, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:5814-9. 1997..Our transgenic mice may be a useful tool for determining the degree to which different types of cutaneous inflammation depend on the IL-1 system...
- Interleukin-1 beta, interleukin-1 receptor antagonist, and soluble interleukin-1 receptor type II secretion in chronic fatigue syndromeJ G Cannon
Department of Medicine, Tufts University New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
J Clin Immunol 17:253-61. 1997..Furthermore, the increased release of IL-1Ra and sIL-1RII by cells from CFS patients is consistent with the hypothesis that CFS is associated with chronic, low-level activation of the immune system...
- The type II IL-1 receptor interacts with the IL-1 receptor accessory protein: a novel mechanism of regulation of IL-1 responsivenessD Lang
Molekularpharmakologie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Germany
J Immunol 161:6871-7. 1998....
- Interleukin-1 receptor cluster: gene organization of IL1R2, IL1R1, IL1RL2 (IL-1Rrp2), IL1RL1 (T1/ST2), and IL18R1 (IL-1Rrp) on human chromosome 2qM Dale
Division of Molecular and Genetic Medicine, University of Sheffield, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, S10 2JF, United Kingdom
Genomics 57:177-9. 1999..The contig contains the genes (cen --> tel), in the order given, for the type II interleukin-1 (IL-1) receptor (IL1R2), the type I IL-1 receptor (IL1R1), the IL-1 receptor-related protein 2 (IL1RL2), T1/ST2/fit-1 (IL1RL1), and the ..
- Elevated circulating levels of soluble interleukin-1 receptor type II during interleukin-2 immunotherapyE Vannier
Department of Medicine, Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases, New England Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Eur Cytokine Netw 10:37-42. 1999..IL-1sRI levels did not increase during immunotherapy with IL-2 or IL-6. Our results indicate that IL-1sRII, unlike IL-1Ra, remains a modest, natural, anti-inflammatory mechanism triggered by immunotherapy with IL-2, but not with IL-6...
- Induction of intracellular interleukin-1 beta signals via type II interleukin-1 receptor in human gingival fibroblastsH H Chou
Department of Periodontology and Endodontology, Okayama University Dental School, Japan
J Dent Res 79:1683-8. 2000..These results suggest that the IL-1RII may regulate HGFs expression of cytokine mRNA upon IL-1 beta stimulation, possibly by altering the IL-1RI-dependent signals...
- Human milk anti-inflammatory component contents during acute mastitisE S Buescher
Center for Pediatric Research, Children s Hospital of the King s Daughters, Norfolk, Virginia 23510, USA
Cell Immunol 210:87-95. 2001....
- A single amino acid difference between human and monkey interleukin (IL)-1beta dictates effective binding to soluble type II IL-1 receptorDirk E Smith
Amgen Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 277:47619-25. 2002..Structural and mutational analysis revealed that the unique sIL1R-II binding ability of human IL-1beta is due to a single amino acid difference compared with monkey IL-1beta...
- Soluble interleukin-1 receptor type II blocks monocyte chemotactic protein-1 secretion by U937 cells in response to peripheral blood serum of women with endometriosisAbdelaziz Kharfi
Département d obstétrique gynécologie, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Laval, Quebec, Quebec, Canada
Fertil Steril 78:836-42. 2002....
- Analysis of interleukin (IL)-1beta IL-1 receptor antagonist, soluble IL-1 receptor type II and IL-1 accessory protein in HCV-associated lymphoproliferative disordersMassimo Libra
Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Catania, 95124 Catania, Italy
Oncol Rep 15:1305-8. 2006..These data indicate that an attempt to increased circulating levels of IL-1 inhibitors occurs at different extent in the course of HCV infection as well as in its progression to NHL and/or MC...
- UBD, a downstream element of FOXP3, allows the identification of LGALS3, a new marker of human regulatory T cellsFrank Ocklenburg
Junior Research Group for Xenotransplantation, Department of Visceral and Transplant Surgery, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Lab Invest 86:724-37. 2006..In the presence of ionomycin, overexpression of UBD in T(h) cells leads to the induction of IL1R2 that resemble FOXP3-transduced T(h) cells and naturally derived T(reg) cells...
- Selective modulation of Hedgehog/GLI target gene expression by epidermal growth factor signaling in human keratinocytesMaria Kasper
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Mol Cell Biol 26:6283-98. 2006..Promoter studies of a subset of GLI/EGF-regulated genes, including the genes encoding interleukin-1 antagonist IL1R2, Jagged 2, cyclin D1, S100A7, and S100A9, suggest convergence of EGFR and HH/GLI signaling at the level of ..
- Intracellular IL-1alpha-binding proteins contribute to biological functions of endogenous IL-1alpha in systemic sclerosis fibroblastsYasushi Kawaguchi
Institute of Rheumatology, Tokyo Women s Medical University, 10 22 Kawada cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 162 0054, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:14501-6. 2006..These findings reveal that nuclear localization of pre-IL-1alpha depends on the binding to HAX-1 and that biological activities might be elicited by the binding to both HAX-1 and IL-1RII in SSc fibroblasts...
- IL-1 Receptor antagonist as a positional candidate gene in a murine model of allergic asthmaRavisankar A Ramadas
Comparative Medicine and Integrative Biology Program, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Immunogenetics 58:851-5. 2006..We examined other IL-1 family members (Il1a, Il1b, Il1f9, and Il1r2) and found OVA-induced expression increases at 6 h, yet only Il1b and Il1f9 had strain-specific differences...
- Haplotypes of IL1B, IL1RN, IL1R1, and IL1R2 and the risk of venous thrombosisRick van Minkelen
Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Center, Department of Hematology, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2333 ZA, Leiden, The Netherlands
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 27:1486-91. 2007..The aim of this study was to investigate whether common variations in IL1B, IL1RN, IL1R1, and IL1R2 influence the risk of venous thrombosis.
- Stable inhibition of interleukin 1 receptor type II in Ishikawa cells augments secretion of matrix metalloproteinases: possible role in endometriosis pathophysiologyS Guay
Unite d Endocrinologie de la Reproduction, Centre de Recherche, Hopital Saint Francois d Assise, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, 10 rue de l Espinay, Local D0 711, Quebec, Canada, G1L 3L5
Reproduction 134:525-34. 2007Our previous studies showed a marked deficiency in interleukin 1 receptor type II (IL1R2) in the endometrial tissue of women with endometriosis, particularly in epithelial cells...
- Proteomics analysis of Hodgkin lymphoma: identification of new players involved in the cross-talk between HRS cells and infiltrating lymphocytesYue Ma
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Centre for Medical Biomics, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Blood 111:2339-46. 2008..of the 37 proteins (ie, ALCAM, Cathepsin C, Cathepsin S, CD100, CD150, CD26, CD44, CD63, CD71, Fractal-kine, IL1R2, IL25, IP-10, MIF, RANTES, and TARC) were validated in HL cell lines and patient material using ..
- Expression of chemokine/cytokine genes and immune cell recruitment following the instillation of Mycobacterium bovis, bacillus Calmette-Guérin or Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain GG in the healthy murine bladderShih Wee Seow
Department of Surgery, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
Immunology 124:419-27. 2008..In contrast, LGG transiently induced Cxcl10, Il16, Fcepsilonr1 and Il1r2. Despite these findings, LGG instillation induced the recruitment of natural killer cells into the bladder and ..
- The local and systemic inflammatory transcriptome after acute kidney injuryDmitry N Grigoryev
Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle, JHAAC 3A 62, Baltimore, Maryland, 21224, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 19:547-58. 2008..of both organs changed with marked similarity, including the innate immunity genes Cd14, Socs3, Saa3, Lcn2, and Il1r2. Functional genomic analysis of these genes suggested that IL-10 and IL-6 signaling was involved in the distant ..
- Interleukin 1 signaling is regulated by leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) and is aberrant in Lif-/- mouse uterusA A Fouladi-Nashta
Faculty of Life Sciences, The University of Manchester, Core Technology Facility, Manchester M13 9MNT, United Kingdom
Biol Reprod 79:142-53. 2008..Using RT-PCR we compared expression of Il1a, Il1b, Il1rn, Il1r1, and Il1r2 during the pre- and peri-implantation periods of pregnancy in wild-type (WT) and LIF-null LE and stroma...
- Molecular responses of Jurkat T-cells to 1763 MHz radiofrequency radiationTai Qin Huang
ILCHUN Genomic Medicine Institute, MRC and Department of Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Int J Radiat Biol 84:734-41. 2008..In this paper, we monitored cellular and molecular changes in Jurkat human T lymphoma cells after irradiating with 1763 MHz RF radiation to understand the effect on RF radiation in immune cells...
- Liver transcriptome profiles associated with strain-specific Ehrlichia chaffeensis-induced hepatitis in SCID miceKoshiro Miura
The Ohio State University, Department of Veterinary Biosciences, 1925 Coffey Rd, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Infect Immun 77:245-54. 2009..CCL3, CCL5, CCL6, CCL12, CCL20, CXCL2, CXCL7, CXCL9, CXCL13, TNF receptor superfamily 9 (TNFRSF9), TNFRSF13beta, IL1R2, IL2Rgamma, IL20Rbeta, IL21R, CCR1, CCR2, and CXCR4 were highly upregulated with strain Wakulla...
- Ectopic expression of interleukin-1 receptor type II enhances cell migration through activation of the pre-interleukin 1alpha pathwayShih Yu Chang
Institute of Biopharmaceutical Sciences, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Cytokine 45:32-8. 2009Expression of interleukin-1 receptor type II (IL1R2), a decoy receptor for pro-inflammatory interleukin 1 (IL-1), is enhanced by chronic exposure of the human uroepithelial cell line HUC-1 to arsenite...
- Selective expression of latency-associated peptide (LAP) and IL-1 receptor type I/II (CD121a/CD121b) on activated human FOXP3+ regulatory T cells allows for their purification from expansion culturesDat Q Tran
Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Blood 113:5125-33. 2009..We have identified latency-associated peptide (LAP) and IL-1 receptor type I and II (CD121a/CD121b) as unique cell-surface markers that distinguish activated Tregs from activated FOXP3(-) and FOXP3(+) non-Tregs...
- Gene-expression profiles in human nasal polyp tissues and identification of genetic susceptibility in aspirin-intolerant asthmaT Sekigawa
Department of Molecular Life Science, Tokai University School of Medicine, Isehara, Japan
Clin Exp Allergy 39:972-81. 2009..The lower airway lesion and the nasal polyp in AIA are postulated to have common pathogenic features involving aspirin sensitivity that would be reflected in the gene expression profile of AIA polyps...
- Transcriptional profiles during the differentiation and maturation of monocyte-derived dendritic cells, analyzed using focused microarraysWeixue Zhong
Institute of Biotechnology and Clinical Immunology Research Laboratory of Jiangsu Province, Soochow University, Suzhou, PR China
Cell Mol Biol Lett 14:587-608. 2009..The correlative expression kinetics of the gene pairs IL1R1/IL1R2, IL15/IL15RA, DC-SIGN/ICAM-2 and DC-SIGN/ICAM-3 imply that they all play crucial roles in mediating DC functions...
- Inflammatory gene expression in response to sub-lethal ricin exposure in Balb/c miceJonathan David
Immunotoxicology Group, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 0JQ, UK
Toxicology 264:119-30. 2009..These genes included those involved in cytokine-cytokine signalling cascades (IL1, IL1r, IL1r2, Ccl 4, 6, 10), focal adhesion (Fn1, ICAM1) and tissue remodelling (VEGF, Pim1)...
- The nutrigenomics of asthma: molecular mechanisms of airway neutrophilia following dietary antioxidant withdrawalKatherine J Baines
Priority Research Centre for Asthma and Respiratory Diseases, University of Newcastle, Callaghan NSW Australia
OMICS 13:355-65. 2009..Upregulated genes were involved in the innate immune response and included the innate immune receptors TLR2, IL1R2, CD93, the signaling molecules IRAK2, IRAK3, and neutrophil proteases MMP25 and CPD...
- Gene-based bio-signature patterns and cardiac allograft rejectionMandeep R Mehra
Division of Cardiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 22 South Greene Street S3B06, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Heart Fail Clin 6:87-92. 2010..of hematopoietic precursors (WDR40A and microRNA gene family cMIR), and steroid-responsive genes such as IL1R2, the decoy receptor for interleukin 2...
- Integrative predictive model of coronary artery calcification in atherosclerosisMichael McGeachie
Harvard Partners Center for Genetics and Genomics, Harvard Medical School, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Circulation 120:2448-54. 2009....
- Genome-wide association study of ankylosing spondylitis identifies non-MHC susceptibility lociJohn D Reveille
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, USA
Nat Genet 42:123-7. 2010..3 x 10(-20)), as well as in the genes ANTXR2 (rs4333130; P = 9.3 x 10(-8)) and IL1R2 (rs2310173; P = 4.8 x 10(-7)). We also replicated previously reported associations at IL23R (rs11209026; P = 9...
- Greater expression of TLR2, TLR4, and IL6 due to negative energy balance is associated with lower expression of HLA-DRA and HLA-A in bovine blood neutrophils after intramammary mastitis challenge with Streptococcus uberisKasey M Moyes
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Illinois, Urbana, 61801, USA
Funct Integr Genomics 10:53-61. 2010..Upregulated genes by NEB were ALOX5AP, CPNE3, IL1R2, IL6, TLR2, TLR4, and THY1, and downregulated genes were HLA-DRA, HLA-A, IRAK1, SOD1, and TNF...
- Genetics of ankylosing spondylitisMatthew A Brown
Diamantina Institute of Cancer, Immunology and Metabolic Medicine, University of Queensland, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
Curr Opin Rheumatol 22:126-32. 2010..The purpose of this review is to discuss the major findings of these studies, and the answers they provide and questions they raise about the pathogenesis of this common condition...
- SNPs in genes coding for ROS metabolism and signalling in association with docetaxel clearanceH Edvardsen
Department of Genetics, Institute of Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital Radiumhospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Pharmacogenomics J 10:513-23. 2010..were confirmed for GSTA4, PRDX4, TGFBR2 and XPC and additional putative markers were found in CYP2C8, EPHX1, IGF2, IL1R2, MAPK7, NDUFB4, TGFBR3, TPMT (2 SNPs), (P<0...
- Allelic variants of IL1R1 gene associate with severe hand osteoarthritisAnnu Näkki
Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
BMC Med Genet 11:50. 2010..In this study we targeted a 470 kb region on 2q11.2 presenting the locus with most evidence for linkage to severe OA of distal interphalangeal joints (DIP) in our genome wide scan families...
- ANTXR2 and IL-1R2 polymorphisms are not associated with ankylosing spondylitis in Chinese Han populationChao Chen
Department of Orthopaedics, Chinese PLA General Hospital, 100853 Beijing, People s Republic of China
Rheumatol Int 32:15-9. 2012..We also assumed that IL-1β might not be the key factor in the immunogenesis of AS...
- High-density polymorphisms analysis of 23 candidate genes for association with bone mineral densitySylvie Giroux
Centre de Recherche de l Hôpital St François d Assise du Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec, Quebec, Canada G1L 3L5
Bone 47:975-81. 2010..The results reported in this study suggest a role for CSF3R in the determination of bone density in women...
- Genetic studies of ankylosing spondylitis in Koreans confirm associations with ERAP1 and 2p15 reported in white patientsSo Young Bang
Hanyang University Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Seoul 133 792, Republic of Korea
J Rheumatol 38:322-4. 2011..Consortium have reported additional genes associated with ankylosing spondylitis (AS) susceptibility including IL1R2, ANTXR2, and gene deserts at 2p15 and 21q22...
- Endometrioid ovarian cancer and endometriotic cells exhibit the same alteration in the expression of interleukin-1 receptor II: to a link between endometriosis and endometrioid ovarian cancerMamadou Keita
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sherbrooke University Hospital Centre, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 37:99-107. 2011..We assessed the expression of receptors of IL-1 (IL-1RI and IL-1RII, the signal transducer and the specific inhibitor of IL-1, respectively) in cells of the most common subtypes of ovarian cancer compared to endometrial cells...
- New IBD genetics: common pathways with other diseasesC W Lees
Gastrointestinal Unit, Molecular Medicine Centre, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Gut 60:1739-53. 2011..Amongst these are multiple genes involved in IL23/Th17 signalling (IL23R, IL12B, JAK2, TYK2 and STAT3), IL10, IL1R2, REL, CARD9, NKX2.3, ICOSLG, PRDM1, SMAD3 and ORMDL3...
- Characteristic immune, apoptosis and inflammatory gene profiles associated with intestinal acute cellular rejection in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded mucosal biopsiesTadafumi Asaoka
Department of Surgery, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Transpl Int 24:697-707. 2011..Immunohistochemistry showed significantly increased staining for IL1R2, ICAM1, GZMB, and CCL3 (P < 0.05) during ACR...
- Effect of total body irradiation on late lung effects: hidden dangersCarl J Johnston
Departments of Pediatrics and Neonatology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, USA
Int J Radiat Biol 87:902-13. 2011....
- TMPRSS2/ERG promotes epithelial to mesenchymal transition through the ZEB1/ZEB2 axis in a prostate cancer modelOrit Leshem
Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Ramat Gan, Israel
PLoS ONE 6:e21650. 2011..However, TMPRSS2/ERG was able to bind the promoters of the ZEB2 modulators, IL1R2 and SPINT1...
- Isolation and characterization of human trophoblast side-population (SP) cells in primary villous cytotrophoblasts and HTR-8/SVneo cell lineTomoka Takao
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Higashi ku, Fukuoka, Japan
PLoS ONE 6:e21990. 2011..Microarray analysis revealed that IL7R and IL1R2 were exclusively expressed in SP cells and not in NSP cells...
- Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist binds to the type II interleukin-1 receptor on B cells and neutrophilsD J Dripps
Synergen, Inc, Boulder, Colorado 80301
J Biol Chem 266:20311-5. 1991..There may be a population of cells for which the actions of IL-1 cannot be effectively opposed by IL-1ra, although this group does not include mature B cells and PMNs...
- Specific changes in the pancreatic expression of the interleukin 1 family of genes during experimental acute pancreatitisG W Fink
Department of Surgery and the Pancreas Study Group, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cytokine 9:1023-7. 1997..These changes are indicative of pancreatitis severity and are not model dependent...
- Role of interleukin-1 receptor type II in the pathogenesis of endometriosisZhen Hou
Center of Clinical Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, People s Republic of China
Fertil Steril 89:42-51. 2008..To determine the role of interleukin-1 receptor type II (IL-1RII) in the pathogenesis of endometriosis...
- Chorionic gonadotropin down-regulates the expression of the decoy inhibitory interleukin 1 receptor type II in human endometrial epithelial cellsCatherine Herrmann-Lavoie
Laboratoire d endocrinologie de la reproduction, Centre de Recherche, Hopital Saint Francois d Assise, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Endocrinology 148:5377-84. 2007..In view of IL-1's role as an embryonic signal, these data reveal a new mechanism by which hCG sustains human pregnancy and promotes embryonic growth...
- Imbalance in the peritoneal levels of interleukin 1 and its decoy inhibitory receptor type II in endometriosis women with infertility and pelvic painAli Akoum
Unite d Endocrinologie de la Reproduction, Centre de Recherche, Pavillon Saint Francois d Assise, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Fertil Steril 89:1618-24. 2008To evaluate the levels of interleukin-1beta (IL1beta) and its inhibitory soluble interleukin-1 receptor type II (IL1R2) in the peritoneal fluid (PF) of normal women and patients with endometriosis suffering from pelvic pain and ..
- DAT QUOC TRAN; Fiscal Year: 2016..repertoire, subsets and function for patients with allo-HCT who will develop cGHVD, 2) the function of CD121a and CD121b on LAP+ Tregs, and 3) the stability and potency of these LAP+ Tregs...
- TAP-1/E7 INTERACTION: ROLE IN RESPIRATORY PAPILLOMASAndrea Vambutas; Fiscal Year: 2004..To determine whether the interaction between TAP-1 and E7 in naturally occurring infections sufficient to result in a loss of peptide transport and whether this loss correlates with viral protein load and the patients clinical course. ..
- Monocyte Biology and BiodefenseDOUGLAS DREVETS; Fiscal Year: 2005..These data will then catalyze development of rational therapies to improve host defenses against severe and overwhelming infection by category A and B intracellular bacterial pathogens. ..