Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: IL17RB
Description: interleukin 17 receptor B
Alias: CRL4, EVI27, IL17BR, IL17RH1, interleukin-17 receptor B, IL-17 receptor B, IL-17 receptor homolog 1, IL-17B receptor, IL-17RB, IL-17Rh1, cytokine receptor CRL4, cytokine receptor-like 4, interleukin 17 receptor homolog 1, interleukin-17B receptor
Publications152 found, 100 shown here
- Evi27 encodes a novel membrane protein with homology to the IL17 receptorE Tian
Arkansas Cancer Research Center, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock 72205, USA
Oncogene 19:2098-109. 2000b>Evi27 is a common site of retroviral integration in BXH2 murine myeloid leukemias...
- Exploring the two-gene ratio in breast cancer--independent roles for HOXB13 and IL17BR in prediction of clinical outcomePiiha Lotta Jerevall
Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Division of Oncology, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Breast Cancer Res Treat 107:225-34. 2008The two-gene expression ratio HOXB13:IL17BR has been proposed to predict the outcome of tamoxifen-treated breast cancer patients. We intended to examine whether this ratio can predict the benefit of 5 years vs...
- Allergen challenge of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis increases IL-17RB, which regulates basophil apoptosis and degranulationH Wang
The Unit for Clinical Systems Biology, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Mucosal Immunobiology and Vaccine Research Center, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, and The Pediatric Allergy Unit, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Clin Exp Allergy 40:1194-202. 2010..Allergen-challenged peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) provide a human in vitro model of how antigen-presenting cells, CD4+ T cells and effector cells such as basophils interact in allergic inflammation...
- Estrogen-regulated gene expression predicts response to endocrine therapy in patients with ovarian cancerGraeme Walker
Edinburgh Cancer Research Centre, and Department of Pathology, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Gynecol Oncol 106:461-8. 2007..To explore the predictive value of estrogen-regulated gene changes as indicators of sensitivity in ovarian cancer patients treated with the aromatase inhibitor Letrozole...
- PCNA-dependent regulation of p21 ubiquitylation and degradation via the CRL4Cdt2 ubiquitin ligase complexTarek Abbas
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia, School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Genes Dev 22:2496-506. 2008..Antigen (PCNA) promotes the DNA damage-induced degradation of the replication initiation factor Cdt1 via the CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex...
- Spd1 accumulation causes genome instability independently of ribonucleotide reductase activity but functions to protect the genome when deoxynucleotide pools are elevatedOliver Fleck
Cell Cycle and Genome Stability Group, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen, Ole Maaløes Vej 5, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
J Cell Sci 126:4985-94. 2013Cullin4, Ddb1 and Cdt2 are core subunits of the ubiquitin ligase complex CRL4(Cdt2), which controls genome stability by targeting Spd1 for degradation during DNA replication and repair in fission yeast...
- The tail that wags the dog: p12, the smallest subunit of DNA polymerase δ, is degraded by ubiquitin ligases in response to DNA damage and during cell cycle progressionMarietta Y W T Lee
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology New York Medical College Valhalla, NY USA
Cell Cycle 13:23-31. 2014..Two E3 ubiquitin ligases, RNF8 and CRL4(Cdt2), participate in the DNA damage-induced degradation of p12...
- Cdt2-mediated XPG degradation promotes gap-filling DNA synthesis in nucleotide excision repairChunhua Han
a Department of Radiology The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Columbus, OH USA
Cell Cycle 14:1103-15. 2015..In addition, the NER-related XPG degradation requires Cdt2, a component of an E3 ubiquitin ligase, CRL4(Cdt2)...
- Conversion of crude Jatropha curcas seed oil into biodiesel using liquid recombinant Candida rugosa lipase isozymesTing Chun Kuo
Department of Life Science, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan
Bioresour Technol 192:54-9. 2015..In the present study, four liquid recombinant CRL isozymes (CRL1-CRL4) were investigated to convert various non-edible oils into biodiesel...
- Structural Basis of Clade-specific Engagement of SAMHD1 (Sterile α Motif and Histidine/Aspartate-containing Protein 1) Restriction Factors by Lentiviral Viral Protein X (Vpx) Virulence FactorsYing Wu
From the Department of Structural Biology and Pittsburgh Center for HIV Protein Interactions, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260
J Biol Chem 290:17935-45. 2015..Current evidence indicates that Vpx recruits SAMHD1 to the Cullin4-Ring Finger E3 ubiquitin ligase (CRL4) by facilitating an interaction between SAMHD1 and the substrate receptor DDB1- and Cullin4-associated factor 1 (..
- Lenalidomide: deciphering mechanisms of action in myeloma, myelodysplastic syndrome and beyondAndrew A Guirguis
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Division of Hematology, Boston, MA 02115, USA Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Curr Opin Cell Biol 37:61-7. 2015Lenalidomide and its related 'analogues' modulate the substrate specificity of the CRL4(CRBN) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex...
- UV Damage-Induced Phosphorylation of HBO1 Triggers CRL4DDB2-Mediated Degradation To Regulate Cell ProliferationRyoichi Matsunuma
Department of Molecular Biology, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, Shizuoka, Japan First Department of Surgery, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, Shizuoka, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 36:394-406. 2015..ATM/ATR-dependently phosphorylated HBO1 preferentially interacted with DDB2 and was ubiquitylated by CRL4(DDB2)...
- SCF(β-TRCP) promotes cell growth by targeting PR-Set7/Set8 for degradationZhiwei Wang
The Cyrus Tang Hematology Center and Collaborative Innovation Center of Hematology, Jiangsu Institute of Hematology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Soochow University, Suzhou 215123, P R China
Nat Commun 6:10185. 2015..Although CRL4(Cdt2) was reported to regulate Set8 stability, deleting the PIP motif only led to partial resistance to ultraviolet-..
- Variations in IL-23 and IL-25 receptor gene structure, sequence and expression associated with the two disease forms of sheep paratuberculosisLouise Nicol
The Roslin Institute and R D SVS, University of Edinburgh, Easter Bush, Midlothian, EH25 9RG, UK
Vet Res 47:27. 2016..Sequencing has identified multiple transcript variants of sheep IL23R, IL12RB1 and IL17RB and a single IL17RA transcript...
- The antiobesity factor WDTC1 suppresses adipogenesis via the CRL4WDTC1 E3 ligaseBeezly S Groh
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
EMBO Rep 17:638-47. 2016..Here, we demonstrate that WDTC1 is a component of a DDB1-CUL4-ROC1 (CRL4) E3 ligase...
- Global-genome Nucleotide Excision Repair Controlled by Ubiquitin/Sumo ModifiersPeter Rüthemann
Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Zurich Zurich, Switzerland
Front Genet 7:68. 2016..to UV radiation, the function of this XPC initiator is tightly controlled by the dual action of cullin-type CRL4(DDB2) and sumo-targeted RNF111 ubiquitin ligases...
- CRL4(WDR23)-Mediated SLBP Ubiquitylation Ensures Histone Supply during DNA ReplicationMia M L Brodersen
Institute of Biochemistry, ETH Zurich, Otto Stern Weg 3, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland Electronic address
Mol Cell 62:627-35. 2016..Here we report that the CUL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase complex CRL4(WDR23) directly regulates the stem-loop binding protein (SLBP), which orchestrates the life cycle of histone ..
- Discovery of the target for immunomodulatory drugs (IMiDs)Takumi Ito
Department of Nanoparticle Translational Research, Tokyo Medical University
Rinsho Ketsueki 57:556-62. 2016..We found that CRBN functions as a substrate receptor of an E3 cullin-Ring ligase complex 4 (CRL4) and is a primary target of thalidomide teratogenicity...
- Chronic p53-independent p21 expression causes genomic instability by deregulating replication licensingPanagiotis Galanos
Molecular Carcinogenesis Group, Department of Histology and Embryology, School of Medicine, University of Athens, 75 Mikras Asias Str, Athens GR 11527, Greece
Nat Cell Biol 18:777-89. 2016..Mechanistically, sustained p21 accumulation inhibited mainly the CRL4-CDT2 ubiquitin ligase, leading to deregulated origin licensing and replication stress...
- Critical Role for Interleukin-25 in Host Protective Th2 Memory Response against Heligmosomoides polygyrus bakeriChenlin Pei
Department of Radiation Oncology and Department of Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Infect Immun 84:3328-3337. 2016..Our results showed that Il25 and its receptor subunit, Il17rb, were upregulated during a primary infection and a secondary challenge infection with H...
- Prediction of late recurrences by breast cancer index in the NCIC CTG MA.17 cohortD Sgroi
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen s University, Kingston, ON, Canada bioTheranostics, Inc, San Diego, CA Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project, Pittsburgh, PA University of North Carolina Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, Chapel Hill, NC Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Kingston, ON, Canada
J Clin Oncol 29:2. 2011..The Breast Cancer Index (BCI), a continuous risk index based on the combination of HOXB13:IL17BR (H:I) and the molecular grade index (MGI), estimates the individual risk of recurrence in ER+ breast cancer ..
- Regulation of the histone H4 monomethylase PR-Set7 by CRL4(Cdt2)-mediated PCNA-dependent degradation during DNA damageHisanobu Oda
Department of Biochemistry, New York University School of Medicine, 522 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Mol Cell 40:364-76. 2010..response, PR-Set7 interaction with PCNA through a specialized "PIP degron" domain targets it for PCNA-coupled CRL4(Cdt2)-dependent proteolysis...
- The HIV1 protein Vpr acts to enhance constitutive DCAF1-dependent UNG2 turnoverXiaoyun Wen
Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e30939. 2012The HIV1 protein Vpr assembles with and acts through an ubiquitin ligase complex that includes DDB1 and cullin 4 (CRL4) to cause G2 cell cycle arrest and to promote degradation of both uracil DNA glycosylase 2 (UNG2) and single-strand ..
- Ribonucleotide reductase activity is coupled to DNA synthesis via proliferating cell nuclear antigenIsrael Salguero
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK
Curr Biol 22:720-6. 2012..Spd1 degradation is mediated by the activity of the CRL4(Cdt2) ubiquitin ligase complex [5, 13, 14]...
- CDK1-dependent inhibition of the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4CDT2 ensures robust transition from S Phase to MitosisLindsay F Rizzardi
From the Curriculum in Genetics and Molecular Biology and
J Biol Chem 290:556-67. 2015..Three proteins destroyed during replication via the CRL4(CDT2) ubiquitin E3 ligase, CDT1, p21, and SET8 (PR-SET7), are also essential or important during mitosis, making ..
- E3 Ubiquitin Ligases as Molecular Targets in Human Oral CancersKazuma Masumoto
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, 1 20 1 Handayama, Higashi ku, Hamamatsu 431 3192, Japan
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 16:130-5. 2016..SCF(Skp2), KPC complex, Pirh2 and CRL4(DDB2-Artemis) have been reported as E3 ligases targeting p27(Kip1) for degradation...
- Genome-wide RNAi Screening Identifies Protein Modules Required for 40S Subunit Synthesis in Human CellsLukas Badertscher
Institute of Biochemistry, ETH Zurich, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland Molecular Life Sciences Ph D Program, 8057 Zurich, Switzerland
Cell Rep 13:2879-91. 2015..We demonstrate a role for the vertebrate-specific factor RBIS in ribosome synthesis, uncover a requirement for the CRL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase in nucleolar ribosome biogenesis, and reveal that intracellular glutamine synthesis supports ..
- The E3 Ubiquitin Ligase CRL4 Regulates Proliferation and Progression Through Meiosis in Chinese Mitten Crab Eriocheir sinensisYuan li Wang
School of Life Science, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China
Biol Reprod 94:65. 2016..sinensis Given its widespread evolutionary conservation, Cullin4 may regulate germ line development similarly in other organisms. ..
- SET8 is degraded via PCNA-coupled CRL4(CDT2) ubiquitylation in S phase and after UV irradiationStine Jørgensen
Biotech Research and Innovation Centre, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Cell Biol 192:43-54. 2011..In this study, we show that SET8 is targeted for degradation during S phase by the CRL4(CDT2) ubiquitin ligase in a proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA)-dependent manner...
- Arabidopsis WD repeat domain55 Interacts with DNA damaged binding protein1 and is required for apical patterning in the embryoKatrine N Bjerkan
Department of Molecular Biosciences, University of Oslo, N 0316 Oslo, Norway
Plant Cell 24:1013-33. 2012..interacts with Arabidopsis thaliana DDB1A in planta, suggesting that WDR55 may be a novel substrate recruiter of CRL4 complexes...
- Identification of critical regions in human SAMHD1 required for nuclear localization and Vpx-mediated degradationHaoran Guo
Institute of Virology and AIDS Research, First Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun, Jilin Province, China
PLoS ONE 8:e66201. 2013..Vpx inactivates SAMHD1 by promoting its proteasome-dependent degradation through an interaction with CRL4 (DCAF1) E3 ubiquitin ligase and the C-terminal region of SAMHD1...
- Inhibition of CUL4A Neddylation causes a reversible block to SAMHD1-mediated restriction of HIV-1Henning Hofmann
Microbiology Department, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
J Virol 87:11741-50. 2013..To induce the degradation of SAMHD1, Vpx co-opts the cullin4a-based E3 ubiquitin ligase, CRL4. E3 ubiquitin ligases are regulated by the covalent attachment of the ubiquitin-like protein Nedd8 to the cullin ..
- Measuring cereblon as a biomarker of response or resistance to lenalidomide and pomalidomide requires use of standardized reagents and understanding of gene complexityAnita K Gandhi
Celgene Corporation, Summit, NJ, USA
Br J Haematol 164:233-44. 2014Cereblon, a member of the cullin 4 ring ligase complex (CRL4), is the molecular target of the immunomodulatory drugs (IMiDs) lenalidomide and pomalidomide and is required for the antiproliferative activity of these agents in multiple ..
- PIP degron proteins, substrates of CRL4Cdt2, and not PIP boxes, interfere with DNA polymerase η and κ focus formation on UV damageNikolay Tsanov
Genome Surveillance and Stability Laboratory, Department of Molecular Bases of Human Diseases, CNRS UPR1142, Institute of Human Genetics, 141, rue de la Cardonille, 34396 Cedex 5, Montpellier, France and Replication and Genome Dynamics Laboratory, Department of Genome Dynamics, CNRS UPR1142, Institute of Human Genetics, 141, rue de la Cardonille, 34396 Cedex 5, Montpellier, France
Nucleic Acids Res 42:3692-706. 2014..PIP degron », that targets PCNA-interacting proteins for proteasomal degradation via the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(Cdt2)...
- Yarrowia lipolytica lipase Lip2: an efficient enzyme for the production of concentrates of docosahexaenoic acid ethyl esterLeticia Casas-Godoy
Universite de Toulouse, INSA, UPS, INP, LISBP, 135 Avenue de Rangueil, F 31077 Toulouse, France INRA, UMR792 Ingénierie des Systèmes Biologiques et des Procédés, F 31400 Toulouse, France CNRS, UMR5504, F 31400 Toulouse, France
J Biotechnol 180:30-6. 2014..Lipases from Yarrowia lipolytica (YLL2), Thermomyces lanuginosus (TLL) and Candida rugosa (CRL1, CRL3 and CRL4) were tested. C...
- Fly-FUCCI: A versatile tool for studying cell proliferation in complex tissuesNorman Zielke
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum DKFZ, Zentrum für Molekulare Biologie der Universität Heidelberg ZMBH Allianz, Im Neuenheimer Feld 282, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Cell Rep 7:588-98. 2014..degrons from the Cyclin B and E2F1 proteins, which are degraded by the ubiquitin E3-ligases APC/C and CRL4(Cdt2), during mitosis or the onset of S phase, respectively...
- Interactions with DCAF1 and DDB1 in the CRL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase are required for Vpr-mediated G2 arrestYoshiyuki Hakata
Department of Microbiology, New York University School of Medicine, 522 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Virol J 11:108. 2014..The Vpr of SIVagm induces G2 arrest of cognate African Green Monkey (AGM) cells but not human cells. The molecular mechanism by which SIVagm Vpr exhibits its species-specific function remained unknown...
- CRL4Cdt2 E3 ubiquitin ligase and proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) cooperate to degrade thymine DNA glycosylase in S phaseEtsuko Shibata
From the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908
J Biol Chem 289:23056-64. 2014..During S phase of the cell cycle, TDG is degraded via the proteasomal pathway. Here we show that CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ubiquitin ligase promotes ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of TDG in S phase in a reaction that ..
- Merlin/NF2 loss-driven tumorigenesis linked to CRL4(DCAF1)-mediated inhibition of the hippo pathway kinases Lats1 and 2 in the nucleusWei Li
Cell Biology Program, Sloan Kettering Institute for Cancer Research, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA Electronic address
Cancer Cell 26:48-60. 2014..activating upstream components of the Hippo pathway at the plasma membrane or by inhibiting the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(DCAF1) in the nucleus...
- Structure of the DDB1-CRBN E3 ubiquitin ligase in complex with thalidomideEric S Fischer
1 Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Maulbeerstrasse 66, CH 4058 Basel, Switzerland 2 University of Basel, Petersplatz 10, CH 4003 Basel, Switzerland
Nature 512:49-53. 2014..IMiDs target the E3 ubiquitin ligase CUL4-RBX1-DDB1-CRBN (known as CRL4(CRBN)) and promote the ubiquitination of the IKAROS family transcription factors IKZF1 and IKZF3 by CRL4(CRBN)...
- The stress phenotype makes cancer cells addicted to CDT2, a substrate receptor of the CRL4 ubiquitin ligaseMartina Olivero
Department of Oncology, University of Torino, Candiolo, Torino, Italy Candiolo Cancer Institute FPO IRCCS, Candiolo, Torino, Italy
Oncotarget 5:5992-6002. 2014..CDT2 likely is a non-oncogene to which transformed cells become addicted because of their enhanced cellular stress, such as replicative stress and DNA damage. ..
- DWD HYPERSENSITIVE TO UV-B 1 is negatively involved in UV-B mediated cellular responses in ArabidopsisSang Hoon Kim
Department of Biology Education, Pusan National University, Pusan, 609 735, Korea
Plant Mol Biol 86:571-83. 2014Among T-DNA insertion mutants of various cullin4-RING ubiquitin E3 ligase (CRL4) substrate receptors, one mutant that exhibits enhanced sensitivity in response to ultraviolet-B (UV-B) illumination has been isolated and its corresponding ..
- CRL4DCAF1 is required in activated oocytes for follicle maintenance and ovulationChao Yu
Life Sciences Institute, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
Mol Hum Reprod 21:195-205. 2015..that damaged DNA binding protein-1 (DDB1), the linker subunit of the cullin ring-finger ubiquitin E3 ligase-4 (CRL4) complex, and its substrate adaptor, DDB1-CUL4 associated factor-1 (DCAF1), were essential for primordial follicle ..
- Understanding the molecular manipulation of DCAF1 by the lentiviral accessory proteins Vpr and VpxPatrick A Cassiday
Division of Microbiology and Immunology, Department of Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine, 15 North Medical Drive East 2100, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Virology 476:19-25. 2015Vpr and Vpx are primate lentivirus proteins that manipulate the cellular CRL4 ubiquitin ligase complex. While Vpr is common to all primate lentiviruses, Vpx is only encoded by HIV-2 and a limited range of SIVs...
- Association of miR-1266 with recurrence/metastasis potential in estrogen receptor positive breast cancer patientsElif Demirdogen Sevinc
Department of Medical Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Uludag, Bursa, Turkey E mail
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 16:291-7. 2015The Homeobox B13 (HOXB13):Interleukin 17 Receptor B (IL17BR) index of estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer (ER (+) BC) patients may be a potential biomarker of recurrence/ metastasis...
- Targeting IL-17B-IL-17RB signaling with an anti-IL-17RB antibody blocks pancreatic cancer metastasis by silencing multiple chemokinesHeng Hsiung Wu
Genomics Research Center, Academia Sinica, Taipei 11529, Taiwan
J Exp Med 212:333-49. 2015..These findings not only illustrate a key mechanism underlying the highly aggressive characteristics of pancreatic cancer but also provide a practical approach to tackle this disease. ..
- Tumor suppressor protein Lgl mediates G1 cell cycle arrest at high cell density by forming an Lgl-VprBP-DDB1 complexKazunari Yamashita
Department of Molecular Biology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Yokohama City University, Yokohama 236 0004, Japan
Mol Biol Cell 26:2426-38. 2015..of the PAR-aPKC complex and prevents the VprBP-DDB1 subunits from binding to Cul4A, a central component of the CRL4 [VprBP] ubiquitin E3 ligase complex implicated in G1- to S-phase progression...
- Sequence of the lid affects activity and specificity of Candida rugosa lipase isoenzymesStefania Brocca
Dipartimento di Biotecnologie e Bioscienze, Universita degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, 20126 Milano, Italy
Protein Sci 12:2312-9. 2003..the role of the lid in CRL activity and specificity, we substituted the lid sequences from isoenzymes CRL3 and CRL4 in recombinant rCRL1, thus obtaining enzymes differing only in this stretch of residues...
- Smurf2 regulates IL17RB by proteasomal degradation of its novel binding partner DAZAP2Anna Popova
Department of Dermatology, University Medical Center and Medical Faculty Mannheim, Ruprecht Karls University of Heidelberg, Center of Excellence in Dermatology, The State of Baden Württemberg, Mannheim, Germany
Immunobiology 217:321-8. 2012b>IL17RB is the receptor for IL17E, the only member of IL17 family promoting Th2 reactions. The mechanism of IL17BR regulation is poorly understood...
- Two different replication factor C proteins, Ctf18 and RFC1, separately control PCNA-CRL4Cdt2-mediated Cdt1 proteolysis during S phase and following UV irradiationYasushi Shiomi
Graduate School of Life Science, University of Hyogo, Kamigori, Hyogo, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 32:2279-88. 2012Recent work identified the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(Cdt2) as mediating the timely degradation of Cdt1 during DNA replication and following DNA damage...
- Checkpoint kinase ATR phosphorylates Cdt2, a substrate receptor of CRL4 ubiquitin ligase, and promotes the degradation of Cdt1 following UV irradiationHiroki Sakaguchi
Graduate School of Life Science, University of Hyogo, Kamigori, Ako gun, Hyogo, Japan
PLoS ONE 7:e46480. 2012..When cells initiate S phase or are UV-irradiated, Cdt1 is recruited to chromatin-bound PCNA and ubiquitinated by CRL4(Cdt2) for degradation...
- The HOXB13 p.Gly84Glu mutation is not associated with the risk of breast cancerMohammad R Akbari
Women s College Research Institute, Women s College Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Breast Cancer Res Treat 136:907-9. 2012..HOXB13 is overexpressed in breast cancer tissues and HOXB13 expression in combination with low expression of IL17BR is predictive for a tamoxifen response in ER-positive breast cancers...
- Ramshackle (Brwd3) promotes light-induced ubiquitylation of Drosophila Cryptochrome by DDB1-CUL4-ROC1 E3 ligase complexNuri Ozturk
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:4980-5. 2013..DNA binding protein 1 (DDB1)- and CULLIN (CUL)4-associated factor in a Cullin4-RING Finger E3 Ligase (CRL4) that mediates light-dependent binding of dCRY to CUL4-ROC1-DDB1-BRWD3, inducing ubiquitylation of dCRY and its ..
- The HIV-1 protein Vpr targets the endoribonuclease Dicer for proteasomal degradation to boost macrophage infectionLaurieann Casey Klockow
Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease, Albany Medical College, 47 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY 12208, USA
Virology 444:191-202. 2013..Vpr acts through the CRL4(DCAF1) ubiquitin ligase complex to cause G2 arrest and trigger expression of NK ligands...
- A novel function of CRL4(Cdt2): regulation of the subunit structure of DNA polymerase δ in response to DNA damage and during the S phaseSufang Zhang
From the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York 10595
J Biol Chem 288:29550-61. 2013..We demonstrate that CRL4(Cdt2), a key regulator of cell cycle progression that targets replication licensing factors, also targets the p12 ..
- VprBP (DCAF1): a promiscuous substrate recognition subunit that incorporates into both RING-family CRL4 and HECT-family EDD/UBR5 E3 ubiquitin ligasesTadashi Nakagawa
Department of Cell Proliferation, United Center for Advanced Research and Translational Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Tohoku University, Sendai 900 8575, Japan
BMC Mol Biol 14:22. 2013..DCAF1) to serve as a substrate recognition subunit for a member of both major classes of E3 ligase, the RING-type CRL4 ligase and the HECT-type EDD/UBR5 ligase...
- Two-gene expression ratio as predictor for breast cancer treated with tamoxifen: evidence from meta-analysisLin Zhao
International Medical School, Tianjin Medical University, 300070, Tianjin, China
Tumour Biol 35:3113-7. 2014A HOXB13-to-IL17BR expression ratio was previously identified to predict a clinical outcome of breast cancer patients treated with adjuvant tamoxifen...
- Immunomodulatory agents lenalidomide and pomalidomide co-stimulate T cells by inducing degradation of T cell repressors Ikaros and Aiolos via modulation of the E3 ubiquitin ligase complex CRL4(CRBN.)Anita K Gandhi
Celgene Corporation, Summit, NJ, USA
Br J Haematol 164:811-21. 2014..target of lenalidomide and pomalidomide, is a substrate receptor of the cullin ring E3 ubiquitin ligase complex, CRL4(CRBN) ...
- CRL4 complex regulates mammalian oocyte survival and reprogramming by activation of TET proteinsChao Yu
Life Sciences Institute and Innovation Center for Cell Biology, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
Science 342:1518-21. 2013..We found that a cullin-ring finger ligase-4 (CRL4) complex was crucial in this process...
- PIP-box-mediated degradation prohibits re-accumulation of Cdc6 during S phaseLinda Clijsters
Division of Cell Biology B5 and Division of Molecular Carcinogenesis B7, The Netherlands Cancer Institute NKI AvL, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Cell Sci 127:1336-45. 2014..Similar to Cdt1, nuclear clearance of Cdc6 depends on an N-terminal PIP-box and the Cdt2-containing CRL4 complex...
- CRL4-like Clr4 complex in Schizosaccharomyces pombe depends on an exposed surface of Dos1 for heterochromatin silencingCanan Kuscu
W M Keck Structural Biology Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:1795-800. 2014..in this organism, is a subunit of the Clr4 methyltransferase complex (CLRC), whose composition is reminiscent of a CRL4 type cullin-RING ubiquitin ligase (CRL) including its cullin Cul4, the RING-box protein Pip1, the DNA damage ..
- Targeted degradation of abscisic acid receptors is mediated by the ubiquitin ligase substrate adaptor DDA1 in ArabidopsisMaría Luisa Irigoyen
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Plant Cell 26:712-28. 2014..Studies in both animals and plants have led to the identification of many CRL4 targets as well as specific regulatory mechanisms that modulate their function...
- Spd2 assists Spd1 in the modulation of ribonucleotide reductase architecture but does not regulate deoxynucleotide poolsRasmus Vejrup-Hansen
Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen, Ole Maaløes Vej 5, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
J Cell Sci 127:2460-70. 2014..Here, we report the characterization of Spd2, a protein with sequence similarity to Spd1. We show that Spd2 is a CRL4(Cdt2)-controlled IDP that functions together with Spd1 in the DNA damage response and in modulation of RNR ..
- Cullin4A and cullin4B are interchangeable for HIV Vpr and Vpx action through the CRL4 ubiquitin ligase complexHamayun John Sharifi
Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York, USA
J Virol 88:6944-58. 2014..immunodeficiency virus (SIV) Vpr and Vpx engage the cullin4 (CUL4)-containing ubiquitin ligase complex (CRL4) to cause polyubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of host proteins, including ones that block infection...
- Structural basis of DDB1-and-Cullin 4-associated Factor 1 (DCAF1) recognition by merlin/NF2 and its implication in tumorigenesis by CD44-mediated inhibition of merlin suppression of DCAF1 functionTomoyuki Mori
Structural Biology Laboratory, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916 5, Takayama, Ikoma, Nara, 630 0192, Japan
Genes Cells 19:603-19. 2014..type 2 gene, has been shown to suppress tumorigenesis by inhibiting the Cullin 4-RING E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(DCAF) (1) in the nucleus...
- A two-gene expression ratio predicts clinical outcome in breast cancer patients treated with tamoxifenXiao Jun Ma
Arcturus Bioscience, Inc, 2715 Loker Avenue West, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Cancer Cell 5:607-16. 2004..An expression signature predictive of disease-free survival was reduced to a two-gene ratio, HOXB13 versus IL17BR, which outperformed existing biomarkers...
- The helicase FBH1 is tightly regulated by PCNA via CRL4(Cdt2)-mediated proteolysis in human cellsAgathe Bacquin
Universite Paris Sud, CNRS UMR8200 Unit of Genetic Stability and Oncogenesis, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Nucleic Acids Res 41:6501-13. 2013..Intriguingly, after its re-localization, FBH1 is targeted for degradation by the Cullin-ring ligase 4-Cdt2 (CRL4(Cdt2))-PCNA pathway via a PCNA-interacting peptide (PIP) degron...
- Prediction of late disease recurrence and extended adjuvant letrozole benefit by the HOXB13/IL17BR biomarkerDennis C Sgroi
Department of Pathology, Molecular Pathology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 105:1036-42. 2013..The HOXB13/IL17BR (H/I) biomarker predicts recurrence risk in ER-positive, lymph node-negative breast cancer patients...
- Ubiquitin E3 ligase CRL4(CDT2/DCAF2) as a potential chemotherapeutic target for ovarian surface epithelial cancerWei wei Pan
From the Life Sciences Institute, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058
J Biol Chem 288:29680-91. 2013..We show here that CRL4 components are highly expressed in human epithelial ovarian cancer tissues...
- Degradation of p12 subunit by CRL4Cdt2 E3 ligase inhibits fork progression after DNA damageKenta Terai
From the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908
J Biol Chem 288:30509-14. 2013..b>CRL4(Cdt2) is an E3 ligase that ubiquitinates and degrades p12 after UV treatment...
- Variation of two primate lineage-specific residues in human SAMHD1 confers resistance to N terminus-targeted SIV Vpx proteinsWei Wei
School of Life Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
J Virol 88:583-91. 2014..Vpx proteins recruit the DCAF1-CRL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase to trigger species-specific SAMHD1 degradation...
- Regulation of the CRL4(Cdt2) ubiquitin ligase and cell-cycle exit by the SCF(Fbxo11) ubiquitin ligaseMario Rossi
Department of Pathology, NYU Cancer Institute, New York University School of Medicine, 522 First Avenue, SRB 1107, New York, NY 10016, USA
Mol Cell 49:1159-66. 2013..DCAF proteins are the substrate binding subunits of the Skp1-Cul1-F-box protein (SCF) and Cul4-RING protein ligase (CRL4) ubiquitin ligase complexes, respectively...
- HIV-2 and SIVmac accessory virulence factor Vpx down-regulates SAMHD1 enzyme catalysis prior to proteasome-dependent degradationMaria Delucia
Department of Structural Biology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
J Biol Chem 288:19116-26. 2013..restriction via a virion-associated virulence accessory factor, Vpx (Vpr in some SIVs), which loads SAMHD1 onto CRL4-DCAF1 E3 ubiquitin ligase for polyubiquitination, programming it for proteasome-dependent degradation...
- Allergen-induced expression of IL-25 and IL-25 receptor in atopic asthmatic airways and late-phase cutaneous responsesChris J Corrigan
King s College London, MRC and Asthma UK Centre in Allergic Mechanisms of Asthma, Division of Asthma, Allergy and Lung Biology, London, United Kingdom
J Allergy Clin Immunol 128:116-24. 2011..IL-25 is thought to participate in allergic inflammation by propagating T(h)2-type responses...
- Prognostic utility of the breast cancer index and comparison to Adjuvant! Online in a clinical case series of early breast cancerRachel C Jankowitz
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, UPMC, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, 300 Halket Street, Suite 4628, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Breast Cancer Res 13:R98. 2011Breast Cancer Index (BCI) combines two independent biomarkers, HOXB13:IL17BR (H:I) and the 5-gene molecular grade index (MGI), that assess estrogen-mediated signalling and tumor grade, respectively...
- The role of HIV-1 Vpr in promoting the infection of nondividing cells and in cell cycle arrestHamayun J Sharifi
Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York, USA
Curr Opin HIV AIDS 7:187-94. 2012..Vpr and its HIV2/SIV paralogs Vpr and Vpx play in viral infection and pathogenesis showed that all three engage CRL4 ubiquitin ligase complexes. This association triggers ubiquitination and degradation of cellular substrates...
- Direct role for proliferating cell nuclear antigen in substrate recognition by the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4Cdt2Courtney G Havens
Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 287:11410-21. 2012The E3 ubiquitin ligase Cullin-ring ligase 4-Cdt2 (CRL4(Cdt2)) is emerging as an important cell cycle regulator that targets numerous proteins for destruction in S phase and after DNA damage, including Cdt1, p21, and Set8...
- HIV/simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) accessory virulence factor Vpx loads the host cell restriction factor SAMHD1 onto the E3 ubiquitin ligase complex CRL4DCAF1Jinwoo Ahn
Department of Structural Biology and Pittsburgh Center for HIV Protein Interactions, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
J Biol Chem 287:12550-8. 2012..factor of HIV-2/SIVsm viruses, which targets SAMHD1 for proteasome-dependent degradation, by reprogramming cellular CRL4(DCAF1) E3 ubiquitin ligase...
- DDB2 promotes chromatin decondensation at UV-induced DNA damageMartijn S Luijsterburg
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Karolinska Institutet, S 17177 Stockholm, Sweden
J Cell Biol 197:267-81. 2012..is stimulated by the damaged DNA-binding protein 2 (DDB2), which is part of a CUL4A-RING ubiquitin ligase (CRL4) complex. In this paper, we report a new function of DDB2 in modulating chromatin structure at DNA lesions...
- Interleukin-25 induces type 2 cytokine production in a steroid-resistant interleukin-17RB+ myeloid population that exacerbates asthmatic pathologyBryan C Petersen
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Nat Med 18:751-8. 2012..b>Il17rb(-/-) mice showed reduced lung pathology after chronic allergen exposure and decreased type 2 cytokine production ..
- CRL4-DDB1-VPRBP ubiquitin ligase mediates the stress triggered proteolysis of Mcm10Manpreet Kaur
National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067, India
Nucleic Acids Res 40:7332-46. 2012..Hence, these results establish that Cul4-DDB1-VprBP ubiquitin ligase mediates the stress-induced proteolysis of replication factor, Mcm10...
- Merlin, a multi-suppressor from cell membrane to the nucleusLu Zhou
Clinical Neurobiology, Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Plymouth, Plymouth, UK
FEBS Lett 586:1403-8. 2012..In the nucleus, merlin suppresses the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(DCAF1) to inhibit proliferation...
- Pathogenic Role of the CRL4 Ubiquitin Ligase in Human DiseaseJennifer Lee
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College and Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University New York, NY, USA
Front Oncol 2:21. 2012The cullin 4-RING ubiquitin ligase (CRL4) family employs multiple DDB1-CUL4 associated factors substrate receptors to direct the degradation of proteins involved in a wide spectrum of cellular functions...
- SAMHD1: a novel antiviral factor in intrinsic immunityZhangming Chen
Department of Immunology, Anhui Medical University, Hefei, Anhui Province 230032, China
Future Microbiol 7:1117-26. 2012..However, some viruses evolve Vpx to recruit SAMHD1 onto the CRL4(DCAF1) E3 ubiquitin ligase in the cytoplasm for proteasome-dependent degradation, by which these viruses relieve ..
- CRL4(CDT2) targets CHK1 for PCNA-independent destructionJiwon Huh
Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Mol Cell Biol 33:213-26. 2013..CDT1), cell cycle control (p21), and chromatin modification (SET8) for destruction by the CUL4-based E3 ligase (CRL4)...
- Gene polymorphisms of interleukin-17 and interleukin-17 receptor are associated with end-stage kidney diseaseYang Gyun Kim
Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, Kyung Hee University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Am J Nephrol 36:472-7. 2012..However, the genetic relationship between end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and the T-helper 17 pathway has never been studied. In this study, we hypothesized that polymorphisms of IL-17 or their receptors may be associated with ESRD...
- The role of PR-Set7 in replication licensing depends on Suv4-20hDavid B Beck
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Biochemistry, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Genes Dev 26:2580-9. 2012..PR-Set7 is required for proper cell cycle progression and is subject to degradation by the CRL4(Cdt2) ubiquitin ligase complex as a function of the cell cycle and DNA damage...
- The deubiquitinating protein USP24 interacts with DDB2 and regulates DDB2 stabilityLing Zhang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, FL USA
Cell Cycle 11:4378-84. 2012..DDB2 is required for efficient repair of CPDs in chromatin and is a component of the CRL4 (DDB2) E3 ligase that targets XPC, histones and DDB2 itself for ubiquitination...
- TRIM39 regulates cell cycle progression and DNA damage responses via stabilizing p21Lei Zhang
State Key Laboratory of Cellular Stress Biology, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian 361005, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:20937-42. 2012..prevents Cdt2 from binding to p21, therefore blocking ubiquitylation and proteasomal degradation of p21 mediated by CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ligase...
- DNA methylation in multiple myeloma is weakly associated with gene transcriptionSungwon Jung
Integrated Cancer Genomics Division, Translational Genomics Research Institute, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e52626. 2012..Among the genes with methylation-expression correlations were IGF1R, DLC1, p16, and IL17RB. In conclusion, DNA methylation may directly regulate relatively few genes and suggests that additional studies ..
- Requirement of tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor (TRAF)6 in interleukin 17 signal transductionR Schwandner
Tularik Incorporated, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
J Exp Med 191:1233-40. 2000..Together, these results indicate that TRAF6, but not TRAF2, is a crucial component in the IL-17 signaling pathway leading to proinflammatory responses...
- IL-17E, a novel proinflammatory ligand for the IL-17 receptor homolog IL-17Rh1J Lee
Department of Molecular Biology, Genentech Inc, San Francisco, California 94080, USA
J Biol Chem 276:1660-4. 2001..IL-17E is a ligand for the recently identified protein termed EVI27/IL-17BR, which we term IL-17 receptor homolog 1 (IL-17Rh1) in light of the multiple reported ligand-receptor ..
- Transgenic overexpression of human IL-17E results in eosinophilia, B-lymphocyte hyperplasia, and altered antibody productionMee Rhan Kim
Departments of Functional Genomics, Pathology, Inflammation, Clinical Immunology, and Protein Science, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91302, USA
Blood 100:2330-40. 2002..In situ hybridization of transgenic tissues revealed that IL-17Rh1 (IL-17BR/Evi27), a receptor that binds IL-17E, is up-regulated...
- Limits of predictive models using microarray data for breast cancer clinical treatment outcomeJames F Reid
Department of Experimental Oncology, Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Milan, Italy
J Natl Cancer Inst 97:927-30. 2005..We measured expression of the genes HOXB13 and IL17BR with real time-quantitative polymerase chain reaction and assessed the association between their expression and ..
- TNF-alpha and IFN-gamma inversely modulate expression of the IL-17E receptor in airway smooth muscle cellsStéphane Lajoie-Kadoch
Meakins Christie Laboratories, McGill University, 3626 St Urbain Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2X 2P2
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 290:L1238-46. 2006..Our results suggest a potential proremodeling effect of IL-17E on airway smooth muscle cells through the induction of ECM and that its receptor is upregulated by proinflammatory conditions...
- IL-17E upregulates the expression of proinflammatory cytokines in lung fibroblastsSeverine Letuve
Meakins Christie Laboratories, Department of Pathology and Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Allergy Clin Immunol 117:590-6. 2006..IL-17E proinflammatory activity has been proposed to involve induction of cytokine and chemokine production. Recruitment of inflammatory cells may be mediated by tissue-resident cells...
- Genomic testing for sensitivity of breast cancer to hormonal therapyW Fraser Symmans
Clin Cancer Res 12:1954-5. 2006
- A two-gene expression ratio of homeobox 13 and interleukin-17B receptor for prediction of recurrence and survival in women receiving adjuvant tamoxifenMatthew P Goetz
Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:2080-7. 2006..In the adjuvant treatment of estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer, additional markers are needed to identify women at high risk for recurrence...
- The HOXB13:IL17BR expression index is a prognostic factor in early-stage breast cancerXiao Jun Ma
AviaraDx Inc, Carlsbad, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:4611-9. 2006We previously identified three genes, HOXB13, IL17BR and CHDH, and the HOXB13:IL17BR ratio index in particular, that strongly predicted clinical outcome in breast cancer patients receiving tamoxifen monotherapy...
- Role of the SCF/FBX011 ubiquitin ligase in the control of cell proliferationMichele Pagano; Fiscal Year: 2013..Cdt2 belongs to the family of DCAF proteins that are the substrate receptors of multi-subunit E3 complexes known as CRL4 (Cul4-Ring- ligase). CRL4Cdt2 controls the degradation of key regulators of proliferation (Cdt1, p21, Set8, etc...
- Johannes Walter; Fiscal Year: 2016..4) Elucidate how CRL4Cdt2 activity is coupled to DNA-bound PCNA. Together, the experiments will explore the biology and mechanism of a new S phase-specific proteolysis pathway that acts as an essential custodian of genome integrity. ..
- Structural studies of cullin-based ubiquitin ligasesNing Zheng; Fiscal Year: 2013..will be used to investigate how the substrate receptor subunits (DCAFs) of a newly identified family of CLRs, the CRL4 E3 complexes, are recruited to the ubiquitin ligase machinery...
- TAREK A ABBAS; Fiscal Year: 2014..Among these, the Cullin 4-based E3 ubiquitin ligase (CRL4) is emerging as a master regulator of cellular proliferation and genomic stability and is involved in multiple DNA ..
- Yue Xiong; Fiscal Year: 2016..We also discovered that cullin 3 and cullin 4 could assemble as many as 200 and 100 distinct CRL3 and CRL4 E3 complexes, respectively...
- Scott D Rychnovsky; Fiscal Year: 2016..specific aims: 1) To define the in vivo interactome of CRL complexes as they occur in living cells;2) To unravel the in vivo interaction dynamics of CRL4 complexes during DNA damage response to elucidate their function and regulation.
- A Novel Breast Cancer BiomarkerDennis C Sgroi; Fiscal Year: 2013..We have developed a novel real-time PCR assay, HOXB13:IL17BR-MGI, which is a robust, independent prognostic and predictive biomarker of both tamoxifen and aromatase inhibitor ..
- Regulation of Nucleotide Excision Repair by ProteolysisPengbo Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- EVALUATION OF HIV GAG DNA VACCINE TO MAX T HELPER/CTLXiao Fang Yu; Fiscal Year: 2001..C) Combination studies by using DNA vectors identified from this specific aim with DNA vectors identified from specific aim 1. ..
- Protein Knockout Technology/Molecular Analysis of CancerPengbo Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- Diethanolamine, brain development and adult memorySteven Zeisel; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Ubiquitin-Proteolytic Control of HOXA9 in LeukemogenesisPengbo Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Vpr as a Mediator Proteasomal DegradationCARLOS M DE NORONHA; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..