Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: IGFBP2
Description: insulin like growth factor binding protein 2
Alias: IBP2, IGF-BP53, insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 2, IGF-binding protein 2, insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2, 36kDa
Publications216 found, 100 shown here
- Integrin-mediated action of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 in tumor cellsB S Schütt
Pediatric Endocrinology Section, University Children s Hospital, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
J Mol Endocrinol 32:859-68. 2004..01). Since one of the cell lines used does not express a functional IGF-I receptor, these data demonstrate that IGFBP-2 can act in an IGF-independent manner, at least in part by an interaction with alpha5beta1-integrin...
- Serum levels of insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) and their binding proteins (IGFBPs), -1, -2, -3, in oral cancerG Brady
York Hospital, UK
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 36:259-62. 2007..Reported evidence suggests that cancer (non-oral) is associated with high circulating levels of IGF-1 and low levels of IGFBP-3...
- Insulin-like growth factor-1- and interleukin-6-related gene variation and risk of multiple myelomaBrenda M Birmann
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 18:282-8. 2009..Nonetheless, the data are consistent with the hypothesis that IGF-1- and IL-6-related gene variation influences susceptibility to multiple myeloma and warrant confirmation in larger populations...
- Synthesis and characterization of insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-1 photoprobes selective for the IGF-binding proteins (IGFBPS). photoaffinity labeling of the IGF-binding domain on IGFBP-2M J Horney
Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston 29425, USA
J Biol Chem 276:2880-9. 2001..Taken together, these data indicate that the IGFBP-binding domain on IGF-1 contacts the distal third of IGFBP-2, providing evidence that the IGF-1-binding domain is located within the C terminus of IGFBP-2...
- Elevated insulin-like growth factor-1 and insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 in malignant pleural effusionDavid Olchovsky
Department of Medicine A, Institute of Endocrinology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Acta Oncol 41:182-7. 2002..This work demonstrates the existence of the IGF-1/IGFBP system in pleural fluids from different etiologies and implies possible use of IGF-1 and IGFBP-2 as a potential marker of malignant effusions...
- PAPA-1 Is a nuclear binding partner of IGFBP-2 and modulates its growth-promoting actionsKenichi Miyako
David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095 1752, USA
Mol Endocrinol 23:169-75. 2009..These studies suggest that the growth-promoting role of IGFBP-2 in prostate cancer is inhibited by its intracellular interaction with PAPA-1...
- Transferrin is an insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-3 binding proteinS A Weinzimer
Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 86:1806-13. 2001..In summary, we have employed a combination of techniques to demonstrate that Tf specifically binds IGFBP-3, and we showed that this interaction has important physiological effects on cellular events...
- Calpain proteolysis of insulin-like growth factor binding protein (IGFBP) -2 and -3, but not of IGFBP-1Ulrika Berg
Department of Woman and Child Health, Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes Unit, Karolinska Institute, Astrid Lindgren Children s Hospital, S 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Biol Chem 388:859-63. 2007..Using the biosensor technique, in vitro binding of m-calpain to IGFBP-3 was demonstrated to be a Ca(2+)-dependent reaction with a rapid on/off rate...
- Purification from human cerebrospinal fluid of insulin-like growth factor binding proteins (IGFBPs). Isolation of IGFBP-2, an altered form of IGFBP-3 and a new IGFBP speciesM Roghani
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité de Recherches sur la Régulation de la Croissance U 142, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Growth Regul 1:125-30. 1991....
- Relationships between serum IGF-1, IGFBP-2, interleukin-1beta and interleukin-6 in inflammatory bowel diseaseMaria E Street
Department of Paediatrics, University of Parma, Italy
Horm Res 61:159-64. 2004..To study the relationships between serum IGF-1, IGFBP-3 and IGFBP-2 and interleukin (IL)-1beta and IL-6 in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)...
- Genetic analysis of recently identified type 2 diabetes loci in 1,638 unselected patients with type 2 diabetes and 1,858 control participants from a Norwegian population-based cohort (the HUNT study)J K Hertel
Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Diabetologia 51:971-7. 2008..To get a better estimation of the true risk conferred by these novel loci, we tested a completely unselected population of type 2 diabetes patients from a Norwegian health survey (the HUNT study)...
- A cross-sectional analysis of the associations between adult height, BMI and serum concentrations of IGF-I and IGFBP-1 -2 and -3 in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC)Francesca L Crowe
Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Oxford, UK
Ann Hum Biol 38:194-202. 2011..Height and BMI are risk factors for several types of cancer and may be related to circulating concentrations of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), a peptide associated with increased cancer risk...
- Free and total insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I, -II, and IGF binding protein-1, -2, and -3 serum levels in patients with active thyroid eye diseaseG E Krassas
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Panagia General Hospital, 55132 Thessaloniki, Greece
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 88:132-5. 2003..The increased IGF levels in retrobulbar tissues previously described, appear to be independent of serum IGFs concentration and probably represent autocrine and/or paracrine activity...
- Variables controlling the secretion of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 in normal human subjectsD R Clemmons
Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 73:727-33. 1991..These findings suggest that plasma IGFBP-2 levels are more stable than IGFBP-1, and therefore IGFBP-2 may serve as a larger reservior that is available for IGF transport...
- Insulin-like growth factor-binding proteins in serum and other biological fluids: regulation and functionsS Rajaram
Mineral Metabolism Laboratory, Jerry L Pettis Memorial Veterans Administration Medical Center, Loma Linda, California 92357, USA
Endocr Rev 18:801-31. 1997
- Novel stimulatory role for insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 in prostate cancer cellsMichael G Moore
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, University of California at Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Int J Cancer 105:14-9. 2003....
- Structural and functional evidence for the interaction of insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) and IGF binding proteins with vitronectinJennifer A Kricker
Tissue BioRegeneration and Integration Program, School of Life Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, Queensland 4001, Australia
Endocrinology 144:2807-15. 2003..Together, these data indicate the importance of IGFBPs in modulating IGF-I binding to VN and that this binding has functional consequences in cells...
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 enhances glioblastoma invasion by activating invasion-enhancing genesHua Wang
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Cancer Res 63:4315-21. 2003..gliomas with different grades revealed frequent overexpression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) in glioblastoma (GBM), the most advanced stage of glioma...
- Increased activity of catalase in tumor cells overexpressing IGFBP-2A Hoeflich
Lehrstuhl für Molekulare Tierzucht und Biotechnologie Genzentrum, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, Munich, Germany
Horm Metab Res 35:816-21. 2003....
- Introduction of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 gene into human bladder cancer cells enhances their metastatic potentialHideaki Miyake
Department of Urology, Hyogo Medical Center for Adults, 13 70 Kitaohji cho, Akashi 673 8558, Japan
Oncol Rep 13:341-5. 2005..These findings suggest that overexpression of IGFBP-2 induces an increase in MMP-2 production, resulting in the enhanced metastatic potential of bladder cancer...
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 promotes ovarian cancer cell invasionEun Ju Lee
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, Texas, 77030, USA
Mol Cancer 4:7. 2005Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) is overexpressed in ovarian malignant tissues and in the serum and cystic fluid of ovarian cancer patients, suggesting an important role of IGFBP2 in the biology of ovarian cancer...
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2: contributions of the C-terminal domain to insulin-like growth factor-1 bindingMegan M Kibbey
Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Mol Pharmacol 69:833-45. 2006..These results confirm that regions upstream and downstream of the CWCV motif participate in IGF-1 binding. They further support the development of full-length IGFBP-2 as a cancer therapeutic...
- Elevated serum insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 is associated with a high relapse risk after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in childhood AMLK Dawczynski
Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Department of Pediatrics, Jena, Germany
Bone Marrow Transplant 37:589-94. 2006..004). Patients with IGFBP-2 concentration up to 4.5 SDS more likely developed a relapse and had a poorer outcome. Identification of these patients allows a more individualized and aggressive adjuvant treatment and follow-up...
- An interaction between insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) and integrin alpha5 is essential for IGFBP2-induced cell mobilityGeorge K Wang
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Chem 281:14085-91. 2006In the study we report here, we tested the hypothesis that insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) promotes cell mobility through its interaction with integrin alpha5...
- High expression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 messenger RNA in epithelial ovarian cancers produces elevated preoperative serum levelsJ M Lancaster
H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, University of South Florida, Tampa, 33612, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 16:1529-35. 2006..Further, IGFBP-2 may represent an additional serum biomarker with utility in detection and monitoring of epithelial ovarian cancer...
- Insulin-like growth factor factor binding protein-2 is a novel mediator of p53 inhibition of insulin-like growth factor signalingAdda Grimberg
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 4318, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 5:1408-14. 2006..This has significant implications for how growth hormone and IGF-I can induce growth without also inducing cancer...
- High serum IGFBP-2 is predictive of increased bone turnover in aging men and womenShreyasee Amin
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Bone Miner Res 22:799-807. 2007..Studying an age-stratified community-based sample of 344 men and 276 women, IGFBP-2 was the strongest predictor of increased bone resorption among the IGF/IGFBPs studied...
- IGF-II and IGFBP-2 differentially regulate PTEN in human breast cancer cellsC M Perks
IGF and Metabolic Endocrinology Group, Department of Clinical Sciences at North Bristol, Southmead Hospital, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
Oncogene 26:5966-72. 2007..Levels of IGFBP-2 are elevated frequently in human tumors: its ability to regulate PTEN could have important implications in relation to therapeutic strategies targeting growth factor pathways...
- Insulin growth factor-binding protein 2 is a candidate biomarker for PTEN status and PI3K/Akt pathway activation in glioblastoma and prostate cancerR Mehrian-Shai
Institute for Genetic Medicine, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:5563-8. 2007..In addition, Akt-driven transformation is impaired in IGFBP2(-/-) mouse embryo fibroblasts, implicating a functional role for IGFBP-2 in PTEN signaling...
- Silencing of insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-2 in human glioblastoma cells reduces both invasiveness and expression of progression-associated gene CD24Tsuyoshi Fukushima
Section of Oncopathology and Regenerative Biology, Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki, Japan
J Biol Chem 282:18634-44. 2007..These results indicate that CD24 is modulated by IGFBP-2 and contributes to IGFBP-2-enhanced invasiveness of GBM cells...
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 promotes glioma development and progressionSarah M Dunlap
Department of Pathology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:11736-41. 2007Overexpression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) is associated with progression in many types of human cancer...
- Studies of association of variants near the HHEX, CDKN2A/B, and IGF2BP2 genes with type 2 diabetes and impaired insulin release in 10,705 Danish subjects: validation and extension of genome-wide association studiesNiels Grarup
Steno Diabetes Center, Niels Steensens Vej 1, NLC2 14, 2820 Gentofte, Denmark
Diabetes 56:3105-11. 2007..Furthermore, we aimed to characterize quantitative metabolic risk phenotypes of the four variants...
- Are elevated serum levels of IGFBP-2 after intensive chemotherapy of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia a risk factor of relapse?A Kitszel
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Medical University of Białystok, Ul Waszyngtona 17, 15 274 Białystok, Poland
Adv Med Sci 52:147-53. 2007..In the study we investigated the association between IGFs, their binding proteins and pathogenesis as well as prognostic factors of relapse of childhood ALL...
- IGFBP2 and IGFBP5 overexpression correlates with the lymph node metastasis in T1 breast carcinomasHuamin Wang
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Breast J 14:261-7. 2008..Overexpression of IGFBP2 and IGFBP5 contributes to the invasiveness and progression of several human cancers, but their roles in the ..
- IGFBP2 is overexpressed by pediatric malignant astrocytomas and induces the repair enzyme DNA-PKOren J Becher
Center for Cancer and Immunology Research, Children s Research Institute, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Child Neurol 23:1205-13. 2008..DNA-PKcs is also highly overexpressed by high-grade astrocytomas. These findings suggest insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-2 plays a role in astrocytoma progression by promoting DNA-damage repair and therapeutic resistance...
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 is a novel therapeutic target associated with breast cancerAlan I So
The Prostate Centre, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Clin Cancer Res 14:6944-54. 2008..This study assesses the effect of IGFBP-2 on the behavior of human breast cancer using clinical specimens as well as in vitro and in vivo experimental systems...
- Plasma IGFBP-2 levels predict clinical outcomes of patients with high-grade gliomasYi Lin
LIAMA Center for Computational Medicine, National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Neuro Oncol 11:468-76. 2009..Longitudinal studies with a larger study population are needed to confirm these findings...
- Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins-2 and -4 enhance the migration of human CD34-/CD133+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cellsBabett Bartling
Klinik für Herz und Thoraxchirurgie, Universitätsklinikum Halle Saale, D 06120 Halle Saale, Germany
Int J Mol Med 25:89-96. 2010....
- Role of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 in lung adenocarcinoma: IGF-independent antiapoptotic effect via caspase-3Toshiro Migita
The Cancer Institute, Tokyo, Japan
Am J Pathol 176:1756-66. 2010..IGFBP-2, therefore, may offer a novel therapeutic target and serve as an antiapoptotic biomarker for lung adenocarcinoma...
- IGFBP2 promotes glioma tumor stem cell expansion and survivalDavid Hsieh
College of Medicine, The University of Arizona, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 397:367-72. 2010b>IGFBP2 is overexpressed in the most common brain tumor, glioblastoma (GBM), and its expression is inversely correlated to GBM patient survival...
- IGFBP2 as an immunohistochemical marker for prostatic adenocarcinomaAndrea Ambrosini-Spaltro
Section of Anatomic Pathology, Department of Oncology and Hematology, University of Bologna, Bellaria Hospital, Bologna, Italy
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 19:318-28. 2011..of the study was to evaluate the immunohistochemical expression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) in normal epithelium, high-grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia (HG-PIN), and prostatic adenocarcinoma (PAc),..
- High expression of IGFBP2 is associated with chemoresistance in adult acute myeloid leukemiaAndrea Kühnl
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Charite University Hospital, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Berlin, Germany
Leuk Res 35:1585-90. 2011..Here, we evaluated IGFBP2 mRNA expression and its prognostic implications in 99 adult acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patients by quantitative ..
- Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 2-driven glioma progression is prevented by blocking a clinically significant integrin, integrin-linked kinase, and NF-κB networkKristen M Holmes
Department of Pathology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:3475-80. 2012Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) is increasingly recognized as a glioma oncogene, emerging as a target for therapeutic intervention...
- Global analysis of L1-transcriptomes identified IGFBP-2 as a target of ezrin and NF-κB signaling that promotes colon cancer progressionA Ben-Shmuel
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
Oncogene 32:3220-30. 2013..Finally, we found that IGFBP-2 and L1 can form a molecular complex suggesting that L1-mediated signaling by the L1-ezrin-NF-κB pathway, that induces IGFBP-2 expression, has an important role in CRC progression. ..
- Autoantibodies against insulin-like growth factor‑binding protein-2 as a serological biomarker in the diagnosis of lung cancerYing Zhang
Department of Oncology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Xi an Jiao Tong University Medical Center, Shaanxi, People s Republic of China
Int J Oncol 42:93-100. 2013..7% and a specificity of 57.5%. In conclusion, this study demonstrates that circulating anti-IGFBP-2 autoantibodies can be used as a potential biomarker in diagnosing lung cancer...
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP-2) promotes growth and survival of breast epithelial cells: novel regulation of the estrogen receptorEmily J Foulstone
IGF and Metabolic Endocrinology Group, School of Clinical Sciences, University of Bristol, Learning and Research Building, Southmead Hospital, Bristol BS10 1TD, United Kingdom
Endocrinology 154:1780-93. 2013..IGFBP-2 not only modulates IGFs and directly regulates PTEN but also has a role in maintaining ER-α expression...
- IGF-independent effects of IGFBP-2 on the human breast cancer cell line Hs578TKlaus W Frommer
Pediatric Endocrinology Section, University Children s Hospital, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
J Mol Endocrinol 37:13-23. 2006..Our results suggest that IGFBP-2-induced gene expressions are of functional significance for proliferation, cell adhesion, cell migration and apoptosis, and showed that IGFBP-2 can promote apoptosis in tumor cells independent of IGF...
- Genetic variation in IGFBP2 and IGFBP5 is associated with breast cancer in populations of African descentChad P Garner
Department of Epidemiology, University of California Irvine, 224 Irvine Hall, Irvine, CA, 92697 7550, USA
Hum Genet 123:247-55. 2008..We found significant associations at a locus encompassing parts of the IGFBP2 and IGFBP5 genes on chromosome 2q35, which we then replicated in a case-control study of Nigerian women...
- Free insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-1 and IGF-binding proteins-2 and -3 in serum and cerebrospinal fluid of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patientsM Corbo
Department of Neurology and Lab Neuroscience, Dino Ferrari Center, University of Milan, IRCCS Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy
Eur J Neurol 17:398-404. 2010..In this context, little information is available on free IGF-1, the bioactive form of IGF-1, in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)...
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 binding to extracellular matrix plays a critical role in neuroblastoma cell proliferation, migration, and invasionV C Russo
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Centre for Hormone Research and Department of Paediatrics, University of Melbourne, Parkville 3052, Victoria, Australia
Endocrinology 146:4445-55. 2005..Our novel findings thus point to a key role for the HBD of IGFBP-2 in the control and regulation of neuroblastoma growth and invasion...
- Cluster analysis and phylogenetic relationship in biomarker identification of type 2 diabetes and nephropathySatya Vani Guttula
Department of Marine Living Resources, Andhra University, India
Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries 30:52-6. 2010..10, DPP4: Dipeptidyl-peptidase 4 (CD26, adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2), ENSA: Endosulfine alpha, IGFBP2: Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2, 36kDa, CENPB: Centromere protein B, 80kDa, MLL3: Myeloid/lymphoid ..
- Patched1 inhibits epidermal progenitor cell expansion and basal cell carcinoma formation by limiting Igfbp2 activityRehan M Villani
Institute for Molecular Bioscience, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 3:1222-34. 2010..In addition, we show that insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (Igfbp2) is upregulated in both murine and human BCCs and that blocking Igfbp2 activity reduces the Hh-mediated expansion ..
- A polymorphism in the 3'-flanking region of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 gene associated with abdominal fat in chickensL Leng
College of Animal Science and Technology, Northeast Agricultural University, Harbin 150030, P R China
Poult Sci 88:938-42. 2009Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) is the predominant insulin-like growth factor binding protein in serum of different species...
- JNK mediates insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2/integrin alpha5-dependent glioma cell migrationKanchana Natarajan Mendes
Department of Pathology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Int J Oncol 37:143-53. 2010We have previously shown that a molecular interaction between insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) and integrin alpha5 is necessary for the enhancement of cell migration in IGFBP2-overexpressing gliomas...
- Identification of Igf2, Igfbp2 and Enpp2 as estrogen-responsive genes in rat hippocampusChikari Takeo
Division of Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction, Research Center for Genomic Medicine, Saitama Medical University, Japan
Endocr J 56:113-20. 2009..2 (Enpp2), insulin like growth factor 2 (Igf2) and insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (Igfbp2) were increased by estrogen in the hippocampus...
- Identification of a single nucleotide polymorphism of the insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 gene and its association with growth and body composition traits in the chickenZ H Li
College of Animal Science, Northeast Agricultural University, Harbin, 150030, People s Republic of China
J Anim Sci 84:2902-6. 2006..The current study was designed to investigate the associations of IGFBP2 gene polymorphisms with chicken growth and body composition traits...
- An HLA-DR-degenerate epitope pool detects insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2-specific immunity in patients with cancerKimberly R Kalli
Departments of Oncology, Immunology, and Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Cancer Res 68:4893-901. 2008..Elevated T-cell immunity in patients was detected in 4 of the 10 epitopes (IGFBP2.17, IGFBP2.22, IGFBP2.249, and IGFBP2.293)...
- Ubiquitous mitochondrial creatine kinase is overexpressed in the conditioned medium and the extract of LNCaP lineaged androgen independent cell lines and facilitates prostate cancer progressionBo Pang
The Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Beijing Institute of Biotechnology, Beijing 100850, P R China
Prostate 69:1176-87. 2009....
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 interplays with the IGFBP2-IGFII complex to promote cell growth and motility in astrocytomasSandrine Rorive
Department of Pathology, Erasme University Hospital, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Glia 56:1679-90. 2008..central nervous system, IGFII bioavailability is mainly modulated by insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2), which sequestrates IGFII and therefore prevents its interaction with the type-1 IGF receptor (IGF-IR)...
- Short-term feed restriction decreases the systemic and intrafollicular concentrations of leptin and increases the vascularity of the preovulatory follicle in maresM O Gastal
Eutheria Foundation, Cross Plains, Wisconsin, USA
Theriogenology 73:1202-9. 2010..inhibin-A, activin-A, free insulin-like growth factor-1 [IGF1], insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 [IGFBP2], vascular endothelial growth factor [VEGF])...
- Multiplex ready flow cytometric immunoassay for total insulin like growth factor 1 in serum of cattleMaria Gabriëlle Eleonore Gerarda Bremer
RIKILT Institute of Food Safety, Wageningen UR, P O Box 230, 6700 AE Wageningen, The Netherlands
Analyst 135:1147-52. 2010..Preliminary results about a FCIA for IGF-1 multiplexing with insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) are presented which strongly supported both the FCIA multiplex format as well as the generic nature of the ..
- Quantification and localization of the IGF/insulin system expression in retinal blood vessels and neurons during oxygen-induced retinopathy in miceChatarina Lofqvist
Department of Ophthalmology, Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 50:1831-7. 2009..Retinopathy is a result of pathologic angiogenesis influenced by insulinlike growth factor (IGF)-1. The authors examined the local expression of the IGF/insulin family...
- Growth factors and proliferation of cultured rat gingival cells in response to cyclosporin ATakumasa Yoshida
Department of Periodontics and Endodontics, Tsurumi University School of Dental Medicine, Yokohama, Japan
J Periodontal Res 40:11-9. 2005....
- GATA depletion impacts insulin-like growth factor 1 mRNA and protein levels in luteinizing porcine granulosa cellsHolly A Lavoie
Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, South Carolina 29208, USA
Biol Reprod 83:1015-26. 2010..Insulin-like growth factor 1 protein levels in media were also decreased by GATA6 or GATA4 plus GATA6 reduction. IGFBP2 and IGFBP4 mRNAs were increased and IGFBP5 mRNA decreased with vehicle and cAMP treatment under GATA4 plus GATA6 ..
- Structure and chromosomal localization of human insulin-like growth factor-binding protein genesS V Allander
Department of Clinical Genetics, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Growth Regul 3:3-5. 1993..The IGFBP2 gene maps to chromosomal region 2q33-q34 whereas the genes for IGFBP1 and 3 are localized in a tail-to-tail ..
- Comparison of estrogen responsive genes in the mouse uterus, vagina and mammary glandAtsuko Suzuki
The United Graduate School of Veterinary Science, Yamaguchi University, 1677 1 Yoshida 753 8515, Japan
J Vet Med Sci 69:725-31. 2007..In the vagina, E2 up-regulated the expression of IGF binding proteins (Igfbp2 and Igfbp5)...
- Effect of polymorphisms in candidate genes on reproduction traits in Finnish pig populationsA I Sironen
Agrifood Research Finland, MTT, Biotechnology and Food Research, Genomics, FI 36100 Jokioinen, Finland
J Anim Sci 88:821-7. 2010..genes on reproductive efficiency in Finnish Yorkshire (n = 280) and Landrace (n = 271) populations: IGFBP1, IGFBP2, IGFBP3, IGFBP5, CPTIA (carnitine O-palmitoyltransferase I), COX2 (PG-endoperoxide synthase 2, also known as ..
- MRNA expression of members of the IGF system in the organ of Corti, the modiolus and the stria vascularis of newborn ratsJohann Gross
Molecular Biology Research Laboratory, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Growth Factors 26:180-91. 2008..Among the seven members of the IGF family analyzed in this paper, IGF1, IGF2 and IGF-binding protein (IGFBP2) had the highest basal expression in all regions...
- Expression of messenger RNAs for insulin-like growth factors and their receptors in bovine fetuses at early gestation from embryos produced in vivo or in vitroC E Farin
Department of Animal Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, USA
Theriogenology 74:1288-95. 2010..insulin-like growth factor (IGF) ligands (IGF1, IGF2), their receptors (IGF1R, IGF2R), and IGF binding protein-2 (IGFBP2) in bovine fetuses during early gestation. In vivo embryos were recovered from superovulated Holstein cows...
- Identification of five candidate lung cancer biomarkers by proteomics analysis of conditioned media of four lung cancer cell linesChris Planque
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5G1X5, Canada
Mol Cell Proteomics 8:2746-58. 2009..identified the internal control proteins (also detected by ELISA), kallikrein-related peptidases 14 and 11, and IGFBP2. We also identified known or putative lung cancer tumor markers such as squamous cell carcinoma antigen, ..
- Insulin-like growth factors and their binding proteins define specific phases of myometrial differentiation during pregnancy in the ratOksana Shynlova
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Ontario, Canada
Biol Reprod 76:571-8. 2007..b>Igfbp2 gene expression was transiently upregulated during the contractile phase of gestation (Days 21-23) solely in the ..
- Expression profiling of synovial sarcoma by cDNA microarrays: association of ERBB2, IGFBP2, and ELF3 with epithelial differentiationSusanne V Allander
Cancer Genetics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Am J Pathol 161:1587-95. 2002..synovial sarcomas as compared to the other soft tissue sarcomas, which included variably high expression of ERBB2, IGFBP2, and IGF2 in the synovial sarcomas...
- Serum concentrations of IGF-I, estradiol-17beta, testosterone, and relative amounts of IGF binding proteins (IGFBP) in growing boars, barrows, and giltsJ A Clapper
Department of Animal and Range Sciences, South Dakota State University, Brookings 57007, USA
J Anim Sci 78:2581-8. 2000..05) in boars than in gilts or barrows. Relative amounts of IGFBP2 were greater (P < ...
- Upregulation of Igf and Wnt signalling associated genes in pleomorphic adenomas of the salivary glands in PLAG1 transgenic miceJeroen Declercq
Laboratory for Molecular Oncology, Department of Human Genetics, University of Leuven, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Int J Oncol 32:1041-7. 2008..Further studies revealed that several genes such as H19, Dlk1, Gtl2, Igfbp2, Igfbp3 and genes involved in Wnt signalling, such as Wnt6, Cyclin D1 and beta-catenin are upregulated in P1-MCre ..
- Expression of the insulin-like growth factor and insulin systems in the luteinizing macaque ovarian follicleRebecca S Brogan
Department of Biology, Loyola College in Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Fertil Steril 93:1421-9. 2010....
- [Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis and its relation to metabolic parameters]A Pavelkova
Revmatologický ústav, Praha
Vnitr Lek 52:477-80. 2006..by growth hormone (GH) and its action mediated by insulin-like growth factor (IGF) and its binding proteins (IGFBP2, IGFBP3)...
- Microarray analysis of gene expression of mouse hepatocytes of different ploidyPin Lu
Pathology Division, School of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Mamm Genome 18:617-26. 2007..Four genes (Gas2, Igfbp2, Nr1i3, and Ccne2) were differentially expressed in tetraploid and octoploid cells...
- Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein (IGFBP)-1, -2, -3, -4, -5, and -6 and IGFBP-related protein 1 during rainbow trout postvitellogenesis and oocyte maturation: molecular characterization, expression profiles, and hormonal regulationBarzan Bahrami Kamangar
Institute National de la Recherche Agronimique, SCRIBE, Institut Federatif de Recherche 140, Rennes, France
Endocrinology 147:2399-410. 2006..The tissue distribution of all mRNAs was studied, and the ovarian expression profiles of IGFBP2 to -6 and IGFBP-rP1 between late vitellogenesis and oocyte maturation were characterized...
- IGF-I, IGF-II, IGFBP2, IGFBP3 and acid-labile subunit (ALS) in colorectal cancer patients before surgery and during one year follow up in relation to ageK Sztefko
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Paediatric Institute, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
Adv Med Sci 54:51-8. 2009To investigate the changes of IGF system in colon cancer patients in relation to age, the serum IGF-I, IGF-II, IGFBP2, IGFBP3 and ALS were measured by immunochemistry before surgery, as well as one and six months after surgery.
- Spontaneous canine gliomas: overexpression of EGFR, PDGFRalpha and IGFBP2 demonstrated by tissue microarray immunophenotypingRobert J Higgins
Department of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA
J Neurooncol 98:49-55. 2010..Tissue microarray (TMA) immunohistochemistry was used to evaluate tumor expression of EGFR, PDGFRa and IGFBP2, three key molecules of known pathophysiological importance in human gliomas...
- Intraspecies disparity in growth rate is associated with differences in expression of local growth plate regulatorsM A Tryfonidou
Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 299:E1044-52. 2010..IGF/IGFBP gene expression profiling of the growth plates revealed decreased gene expression of igfbp2, -4, and -6 and an unaltered expression of igf-I and igf-II and their respective receptors in GD vs. MP...
- Modeling prognosis for patients with malignant astrocytic gliomas: quantifying the expression of multiple genetic markers and clinical variablesYi Hong Zhou
Department of Neurobiology and Developmental Sciences, Arkansas Cancer Research Center, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Neuro Oncol 7:485-94. 2005..chain reaction, we quantified the expression of four genes that were putative prognostic markers (CDK4, IGFBP2, MMP2, and RPS9) in a set of 43 AAs, 41 GBMs, and seven adjacent normal brain tissues...
- Characterisation of Ercc1 deficiency in the liver and in conditional Ercc1-deficient primary hepatocytes in vitroKristina Kirschner
Sir Alastair Currie Cancer Research UK Laboratories, Molecular Medicine Centre, University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, Scotland, UK
DNA Repair (Amst) 6:304-16. 2007..Higher mRNA levels of Igfbp2, a possible marker for polyploidy, and p21 were detected in Ercc1-deficient livers...
- Gene expression profiling in sarcomasKatharina Tschoep
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik III, Ludwig Maximilians University, Medical Center Grosshadern, Munich, Germany
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 63:111-24. 2007..Expression profiling of synovial sarcoma by cDNA microarrays: association of ERBB2, IGFBP2, and ELF3 with epithelial differentiation. Am J Pathol 2002;161(5):1587-95] and EGFR [Nielsen TO, et al...
- Anaplastic oligodendrogliomas with 1p19q codeletion have a proneural gene expression profileFrançois Ducray
Unite Inserm U711, Universite Paris VI, 47 83 boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Mol Cancer 7:41. 2008..We performed a microarray gene expression study of four high grade gliomas with 1p19q codeletion and nine with EGFR amplification, identified by CGH-array...
- Upstream transcription factor 1 influences plasma lipid and metabolic traits in miceSulin Wu
Department of Human Genetics, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Hum Mol Genet 19:597-608. 2010..hepatic over-expression model suggested the involvement of Usf1 in immune responses and metabolism, including an Igfbp2-centered module...
- Significant expression of IGFBP2 in breast cancer compared with benign lesionsL T Busund
Department of Morphology, Institute of Medical Biology, University of Tromsø, N 9037 Tromsø, Norway
J Clin Pathol 58:361-6. 2005..b>IGFBP2, one of six members of the IGFBP superfamily, acts as regulator of the IGFs and has pleiotropic effects in normal ..
- Modulation of IGFBP2 mRNA expression in white adipose tissue upon aging and obesityZ Li
Centre de Recherche de l Institut Universitaire de Cardiologie et de Pneumologie de Quebec, Laval University, Quebec, QC, Canada G1V 4G5
Horm Metab Res 42:787-91. 2010The insulin/IGF-1 signaling pathway is a determinant of aging and age-related diseases. IGF-binding protein 2 (IGFBP2) is secreted by white adipocytes and contributes to the prevention of diet-induced obesity and age-related insulin ..
- Expression of IGFBP2 in gastric carcinoma and relationship with clinicopathologic parameters and cell proliferationLihua Zhang
Department of Pathology, Jinling Hospital, Clinical School of Medical College of Nanjing University, Nanjing, P R China, 210002
Dig Dis Sci 52:248-53. 2007..The present study evaluated the correlation between IGFBP2 expression and clinicopathologic parameters and cell proliferation in cancer by using surgically resected tissue ..
- Structural and immunological comparison of insulin-like growth factor binding proteins of cerebrospinal and amniotic fluidsR G Rosenfeld
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, California 94305
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 68:638-46. 1989..These data indicate that the CSF and amniotic fluid/HepG2 BP are structurally and immunologically distinct small IGF-BPs...
- Splice variants of intersectin are components of the endocytic machinery in neurons and nonneuronal cellsN K Hussain
Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Montreal Neurological Institute, McGill University, Montreal, QC, H3A 2B4, Canada
J Biol Chem 274:15671-7. 1999..b>Ibp2, a protein identified based on its interactions with the EH domains of intersectin, binds to clathrin through the N ..
- Circulating levels of insulin-like growth factor I, its binding proteins -1,-2, -3, C-peptide and risk of postmenopausal breast cancerLital Keinan-Boker
Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht UMCU, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Int J Cancer 106:90-5. 2003..7; 3.5), for C-peptide, 1.3 (0.7; 2.7) and for IGF-I/IGFBP-3 ratio, 1.0 (0.5; 1.8). Our data do not support an association between postmenopausal circulating levels of IGF-I, IGFBP-1, -2, -3, C-peptide and postmenopausal breast cancer...
- Resistance to different antiestrogens is caused by different multi-factorial changes and is associated with reduced expression of IGF receptor IalphaB L Brockdorff
Department of Tumor Endocrinology, Strandboulevarden 49, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Endocr Relat Cancer 10:579-90. 2003..of selected proteins (estrogen receptor-alpha (ERalpha), progesterone receptor (PR), Bcl-2, IGF-binding protein-2 (IGFBP2) and IGF receptor Ialpha (IGF-IRalpha)) in the fusion partners and fusion cells revealed that both gain- and loss-..
- Characterization of a human breast cancer cell line, MCF-7/RU58R-1, resistant to the pure antiestrogen RU 58,668C K Fog
Department of Tumor Endocrinology, Institute of Cancer Biology, Danish Cancer Society, Strandboulevarden 49, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Breast Cancer Res Treat 91:133-44. 2005..The protein levels of IGF-IR, Bcl-2 and the IGF Binding Protein 2 (IGFBP2) reverted towards MCF-7 levels upon RU 58,668 withdrawal, but the resistant phenotype was ..
- Interaction of insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and -II with IGF binding protein-2: mapping the binding surfaces by nuclear magnetic resonanceF E Carrick
School of Molecular and Biomedical Science, University of Adelaide, 5005, Australia
J Mol Endocrinol 34:685-98. 2005..Our results confirm that the C-domain of IGFBP-2 plays a key role in binding regions of IGF-I and -II that are also involved in binding to the type-1 IGF receptor and thereby blocking ligand binding to this receptor...
- Pathway alterations during glioma progression revealed by reverse phase protein lysate arraysRongcai Jiang
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Proteomics 6:2964-71. 2006..Clustering analysis showed a close link between PI3K and AKTpThr308, IGFBP5 and IGFBP2, and IBalpha and EGFRpTyr845. Another cluster includes MMP9, Bcl-2, VEGF, and pRB...
- Long-term cultured human myotubes decrease contractile gene expression and regulate apoptosis-related genesAndreu Ferrer-Martínez
Departament de Bioquimica i Biologia Molecular, Facultat de Biologia, Universitat de Barcelona, Diagonal 645, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Gene 384:145-53. 2006..Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 2 (IGFBP2), a modulator of the IGF signal, was upregulated...
- Menstrual health and the metabolic syndrome in adolescentsHala Tfayli
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes Mellitus, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1135:85-94. 2008..abdominal obesity), metabolic (insulin resistance/hyperinsulinemia, dyslipidemia) and hormonal (low IGFBP1, IGFBP2 and low sex hormone binding globulin) features of adolescents with PCOS are also features of the metabolic ..
- Detergent fractionation with subsequent subtractive suppression hybridization as a tool for identifying genes coding for plasma membrane proteinsAndreas Lange
German Cancer Research Center, Skin Cancer Unit, Heidelberg, Germany
Exp Dermatol 18:527-35. 2009..We identified some 21 overexpressed genes, among them are GPR137B, FAM62A, NOMO1, HSP90, SLIT1, IBP2, CLIF, IRAK and ARC...
- Quantitative proteomics analysis integrated with microarray data reveals that extracellular matrix proteins, catenins, and p53 binding protein 1 are important for chemotherapy response in ovarian cancersSheng Pan
Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
OMICS 13:345-54. 2009..and delta-catenin, tumor suppressor p53-binding protein 1 (53BP1), insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 2 (IGFBP2), proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA), annexin A11, and 53 kDa selenium binding protein 1...
- Associations between bovine IGFBP2 polymorphisms with fertility, milk production, and metabolic status in UK dairy cowsA M Clempson
Department of Veterinary Basic Sciences, Royal Veterinary College, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, UK
Anim Biotechnol 23:101-13. 2012Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 (IGFBP2) is a key regulator of IGF activity that has been associated with insulin resistance and obesity...
- Wei Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2014..RCAS-tv-a system, to functionally determine the oncogenic role of insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2), which was identified from our genomic profiling studies as a marker for high-grade gliomas...
- CLIFFORD JAMES ROSEN; Fiscal Year: 2015..Global Igfbp2-/- mice have low bone turnover, impaired osteoblast and osteoclast differentiation, and accelerated marrow ..
- Dissecting Glioma Genesis through a Glial-Specific Mouse ModelWei Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2009..RCAS-tv-a, to functionally determine the oncogenic role of the insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2 (IGFBP2), which was identified through our genomic profiling studies as a marker for high-grade gliomas...
- Defining the Mammalian Intercellular Bridge InteractomeMartin M Matzuk; Fiscal Year: 2010..CEntrosomal Protein 55 (CEP55) and a novel testis-enriched protein that we call Intercellular Bridge Protein 2 (IBP2). Using yeast 2-hybrid analysis, we have shown that full length TEX14 interacts with itself, MKLP1, CEP55, and IBP2...
- Cardiovascular Disease Biomarkers and Mediation of Hormone Therapy EffectsRoss L Prentice; Fiscal Year: 2012..For stroke the candidate biomarkers are IGFBP2, IGFBP6, insulin-like growth factor 2, hemopexin, and beta 2 microglobulin...
- Analysis of serum folate receptor and antibody level for ovarian cancer detectionKeith Knutson; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Bone loss with aging occurs due to increased PPAR-g activity in marrow stem cellsBEATA ANNA LECKA CZERNIK; Fiscal Year: 2010..Completion of the above aims should enable us to determine the role of PPARg in this process and will allow designing therapeutic interventions that will selectively block PPARg anti-osteoblastic activity. ..
- HLA classl complex expression in breast cancer immunityKeith Knutson; Fiscal Year: 2009..The results will likely lead to the identification of specific molecule associated with antigen presentation that could be either a novel therapeutic target or biomarker of disease outcome. ..
- Ex vivo expansion of HER-2/neu specific T helper cellsKeith Knutson; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- VAS-COG 2007Donald Royall; Fiscal Year: 2007..Many vascular cognitive disorders are preventable and potentially reversible. VAS-COG will provide a forum in which information on these important conditions can be exchanged and disseminated. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Insular AD Pathology and Autonomic FunctionDonald Royall; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- PPAR gamma-2 expression in marrow stroma during agingBeata Lecka Czernik; Fiscal Year: 2005..Such intervention may slow down or even prevent age-related bone loss. ..
- Dyspraxia and Autonomic Control in Very Early ADDonald Royall; Fiscal Year: 2004..Some dementia treatments are known to reduce HRV, and possibly mortality as well. Alternatively, some psychotropics may increase arrhythmia-related mortality, possibly via a central mechanism. ..
- Expression of Proapoptotic Genes for Cancer TherapyBingliang Fang; Fiscal Year: 2006..Success of the proposed studies will lead to new therapeutics for refractory metastatic disease. It will also provide insight into mechanisms of resistance to apoptosis induction in cancer cells. ..
- USE OF ANTIOXIDANT SUPPLEMENTS AND OXIDATIVE DNA DAMAGEMarian Neuhouser; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Postprandial glycemic response to 4-week low and high glycemic load dietsMarian Neuhouser; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Diet and Genetic Risks for Prostate CancerMarian Neuhouser; Fiscal Year: 2005..To date, there are 718 confirmed cases of primary prostatic carcinoma. This proposed study will provide important information about prostate cancer etiology and suggest new strategies for prevention and control. ..
- OVARIAN LDL RECEPTOR AND STAR GENE REGULATIONHOLLY LAVOIE; Fiscal Year: 2003..These studies will promote our understanding of how multiple genes are coordinated by different trophic factors in the ovary during follicular differentiation and add to our understanding of mechanisms of infertility. ..
- Characterization of Leiomyosarcoma and GIST by GenomicsWei Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2006..Through this hypothesis-driven and discovery-driven program, we anticipate discovery of markers for clinical prediction as well as understanding of the molecular basis for those important clinical phenotypes. ..
- Role of IGFBP -3 in mediating p53-induced apoptosisAdda Grimberg; Fiscal Year: 2006..These studies also reflect Dr. Grimberg?s long-term career goals of exploring the interrelatedness of endocrine and oncologic molecular biology principles and applying them to clinical problems of dysregulated growth. ..
- Modeling ovarian cancer screening for CEANicole Urban; Fiscal Year: 2005..Ultimately, an enhanced microsimulation model that incorporates new developments, innovations of the future as well as those we recognize today, will help guide policy and research investment decisions. ..
- SAGE Analysis of Murine Oocyte MaturationCHARLOTTE FARIN; Fiscal Year: 2004..Differential expression of the candidate gene sequences will be verified using reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). ..
- Binding protein for insulin-like growth factorsPatent Number: EP0369943-A1; Date:1990-05-23