Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: GSPT2
Description: G1 to S phase transition 2
Alias: ERF3B, GST2, eukaryotic peptide chain release factor GTP-binding subunit ERF3B, eukaryotic peptide chain release factor subunit 3b
- Binding of a novel SMG-1-Upf1-eRF1-eRF3 complex (SURF) to the exon junction complex triggers Upf1 phosphorylation and nonsense-mediated mRNA decayIsao Kashima
Department of Molecular Biology, Yokohama City University School of Medicine, Yokohama 236 0004, Japan
Genes Dev 20:355-67. 2006..Thus, the SMG-1-mediated phosphorylation of Upf1 occurs on the association of SURF with EJC, which provides the link between the EJC and recognition of PTCs and triggers NMD...
- Involvement of human release factors eRF3a and eRF3b in translation termination and regulation of the termination complex formationCeline Chauvin
Unite de Biochimie Cellulaire, UMR 7098 CNRS Université Paris 6, 9 quai Saint Bernard, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
Mol Cell Biol 25:5801-11. 2005..In mammals, two genes encode two distinct forms of eRF3, eRF3a and eRF3b, which differ in their N-terminal domains. Both bind eRF1 and stimulate its release activity in vitro...
- Structural basis of ligand recognition by PABC, a highly specific peptide-binding domain found in poly(A)-binding protein and a HECT ubiquitin ligaseGuennadi Kozlov
Department of Biochemistry, McGill University, 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
EMBO J 23:272-81. 2004..The results provide insight into the specificity of PABC in mediating PABP-protein interactions...
- Molecular cloning of a novel member of the eukaryotic polypeptide chain-releasing factors (eRF). Its identification as eRF3 interacting with eRF1S Hoshino
Department of Physiological Chemistry, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
J Biol Chem 273:22254-9. 1998..we isolated two mouse GSPT genes, the counterpart of human GSPT1 and a novel member of the GSPT gene family, GSPT2. Both the mouse GSPTs had a two-domain structure characterized as an amino-terminal no-homologous region (..
- Insect glutathione S-transferases. Biochemical characteristics of the major forms from houseflies susceptible and resistant to insecticidesD Fournier
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Antibes, France
J Biol Chem 267:1840-5. 1992..designated as GST1, migrates as a single band of 28 kDa in SDS-gel electrophoresis, and the second, designated as GST2, migrates as a 32-kDa band...
- A Ve homologous gene from Gossypium barbadense, Gbvdr3, enhances the defense response against Verticillium dahliaeTianzi Chen
Provincial Key Laboratory of Agrobiology, Jiangsu Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Nanjing 210014, China
Plant Physiol Biochem 98:101-11. 2016..of Gbvdr3 in transgenic Arabidopsis, which significantly elevated the expression of the ethylene-regulated gene GST2, the ethylene- and jasmonic acid-regulated defense-related genes PR3 and PDF1...
- GST2 is required for nitrogen starvation-induced filamentous growth in Candida albicansSo Hyoung Lee
Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 921, Republic of Korea
J Microbiol Biotechnol 24:1207-15. 2014..In this study, we identified a new function of GST2, whose expression was required for filamentous growth of C. albicans under nitrogen-limiting conditions...
- Characterization of affinity-purified isoforms of Acinetobacter calcoaceticus Y1 glutathione transferasesChin Soon Chee
Institute of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ScientificWorldJournal 2014:750317. 2014..2-dimensional (2-D) gel electrophoresis showed the presence of two isoforms, GST1 (pI 4.5) and GST2 (pI 6.2) with identical MW...
- In vivo high-resolution magic angle spinning proton NMR spectroscopy of Drosophila melanogaster flies as a model system to investigate mitochondrial dysfunction in Drosophila GST2 mutantsValeria Righi
NMR Surgical Laboratory, Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital and Shriners Burn Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Int J Mol Med 34:327-33. 2014..We used a novel high-resolution magic angle-spinning (HRMAS) NMR method to investigate live Drosophila GST2 mutants using a conventional 14.1-T NMR spectrometer equipped with an HRMAS probe...
- The processed isoform of the translation termination factor eRF3 localizes to the nucleus to interact with the ARF tumor suppressorYoshifumi Hashimoto
Department of Biological Chemistry, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagoya City University, Nagoya 467 8603, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 445:639-44. 2014..These results suggest that while p-eRF3 interacts with IAPs to promote apoptosis in the cytoplasm, p-eRF3 also has some roles in regulating cell death in the nucleus. ..
- eRF3b, a biomarker for hepatocellular carcinoma, influences cell cycle and phosphoralation status of 4E-BP1Man Li
Department of Epidemiology and Statistic, Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China
PLoS ONE 9:e86371. 2014..Hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and its sequelae are now recognized as serious problems globally. Our aime is to screen hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) from chronic hepatitis B (CHB) and identify the characteristics of proteins involved...
- Polypeptide chain release factor eRF3 is a novel molecular partner of survivinRuilin Xiao
Key Laboratory of Chemical Biology and Molecular Engineering, Ministry of Education, China Institute of Biotechnology, Shanxi University, Taiyuan 030006, China
Cell Biol Int 37:359-69. 2013..Interaction between survivin and eRF3a-F3 or eRF3b, encoded by the GSPT1 and GSPT2 genes, respectively, was confirmed using yeast two-hybrid (Y2H) and pull-down ..
- Phosphorylation at intrinsically disordered regions of PAM2 motif-containing proteins modulates their interactions with PABPC1 and influences mRNA fateKai Lieh Huang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas Medical School, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
RNA 19:295-305. 2013..Taken together, these results provide a new framework for understanding the roles of intrinsically disordered proteins in the dynamic and signal-dependent control of cytoplasmic mRNA functions...
- The serological diagnosis of human clonorchiasis by time-resolved fluoroimmunoassay based on GST2-specific IgG4 detectionJin Xu
Department of Parasitology, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, 430030, China
Parasitol Res 113:149-55. 2014..Kappa score of agreement between TRFIA and microscopic examination of stools was 0.892, P < 0.05. These combined results showed that our method is feasible and could be used for the clinical determination of clonorchiasis...
- [Conservation of the MC domains in eukaryotic termination factor eRF3]G A Zhuravleva
Genetika 43:38-44. 2007..The MC domains of Homo sapiens eRF3a (hGSPT I), Xenopus laevis eRF3 (XSup35), and Mus musculus eRF3a (mGSPTI) and eRF3b (mGSPT2) were found to compensate for the sup35-21(ts) temperature-sensitive mutation and lethal disruption of the ..
- The human glutathione S-transferases: studies on the tissue distribution and genetic variation of the GST1, GST2 and GST3 isozymesR C Strange
Ann Hum Genet 48:11-20. 1984..The GST2 isozymes also exhibit variant patterns but these are probably due to post-synthetic modification rather than ..
- [Immunochemical properties and immunohistological localization of human liver glutathione S-transferase isozymes]M Abei
Nihon Shokakibyo Gakkai Zasshi 86:2728-34. 1989The products of three human glutathione S-transferase (GST) loci (GST1, GST2 and GST3) were purified and their immunochemical properties as well as immunohistological localization in liver were studied...
- Crystallization of the major cytosolic glutathione S-transferase from Onchocerca volvulusJ Höppner
Department of Biochemistry, Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine, Bernhard Nocht Strasse 74, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr 60:1496-7. 2004..The recombinant Onchocerca volvulus GST2 has been expressed in Escherichia coli, purified and crystallized by the hanging-drop vapour-diffusion technique...
- Development of the gerotranscendence scale type 2: Japanese versionKazumi Hoshino
Institute of Personality and Social Research, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 5050, USA
Int J Aging Hum Dev 75:217-37. 2012This study developed the Japanese version of the gerotranscendence scale type 2 (the GST2) and examined reliability and validity of the scale...
- Human genes for glutathione S-transferasesV Laisney
Hum Genet 68:221-7. 1984..The existence of GST"e" (erythrocyte), GST3, GST1, and GST2 is confirmed...
- Mammalian hyperplastic discs homolog EDD regulates miRNA-mediated gene silencingHong Su
Department of Molecular Biosciences, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Mol Cell 43:97-109. 2011..Among the PABC-interactors, DDX6 and Tob1/2 are both required and sufficient for silencing mRNA targets. Taken together, these data demonstrate a critical function for EDD in miRNA silencing...
- The role of X-linked genes in breast cancerArchana Thakur
Department of Pathology, Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 93:135-43. 2005..g., CENP-I and smc111) and, ribosomal biogenesis and translational control (e.g., Dkc1, Rpl44, Rpl39, Eif2s3x, Gspt2 and Rsk4)...
- Salicylic acid increases the contents of glutathione and ascorbate and temporally regulates the related gene expression in salt-stressed wheat seedlingsGezi Li
The National Engineering Research Centre for Wheat, The Key Laboratory of Physiology, Ecology and Genetic Improvement of Food Crops in Henan Province, Henan Agricultural University, Zhengzhou 450002, China
Gene 529:321-5. 2013..DHAR) genes at 12h, glutathione reductase (GR) at 24h, 48h and 72h, glutathione-S-transferase 1 (GST1), 2 (GST2), monodehydroascorbate reductase (MDHAR) and glutathione synthetase (GS) at the 48h and 72h after salt stress, ..
- Phlegm-dampness constitution: genomics, susceptibility, adjustment and treatment with traditional Chinese medicineJi Wang
Center for Studies in Constitution Research of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
Am J Chin Med 41:253-62. 2013..Genomics studies found four upregulated genes: COPS8, GNPDA1, CD52 and ARPC3; and six downregulated genes: GSPT2, CACNB2, FLJ20584, UXS1, IL21R and TNPO in the phlegm-dampness constitution...
- PpERF3b, a transcriptional repressor from peach, contributes to disease susceptibility and side branching in EAR-dependent and -independent fashionsS Sherif
Department of Plant Agriculture, University of Guelph, 4890 Victoria Av N, PO Box 7000, Vineland Station, ON L0R 2E0, Canada
Plant Cell Rep 32:1111-24. 2013Peach ERF3b is a potent transcriptional repressor for defense-related genes even in the presence of similar levels of transcriptional activators and can interfere with plant development through pathways independent of the EAR motif...
- Epigenetic modification of retinoic acid-treated human embryonic stem cellsHyun Sub Cheong
Department of Genetic Epidemiology, SNP Genetics, Inc, Seoul 153 803, Korea
BMB Rep 43:830-5. 2010..19 genes (STAP2, VAMP8, C10orf26, WFIKKN1, ELF3, C1QTNF6, C10orf10, MRGPRF, ARSE, LSAMP, CENTD3, LDB2, POU5F1, GSPT2, THY1, ZNF574, MSX1, SCMH1, and RARB) were highly correlated with each other...
- Structural insights into eRF3 and stop codon recognition by eRF1Zhihong Cheng
Cancer and Developmental Cell Biology Division, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Agency for Science, Technology, and Research A STAR, Singapore, Singapore
Genes Dev 23:1106-18. 2009..An ATP molecule used as a crystallization additive was bound in eRF1's putative decoding area. Mutational analysis of the ATP-binding site shed light on the mechanism of stop codon recognition by eRF1...
- Proteome analysis of Arabidopsis seedlings exposed to bacterial volatilesYoung Sang Kwon
Department of Applied Biology and Research Institute of Life Science, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju, 660 701, South Korea
Planta 232:1355-70. 2010..that ethylene biosynthesis-related genes SAM-2, ACS4, ACS12, and ACO2 as well as ethylene response genes, ERF1, GST2, and CHIB were up-regulated by the exposure to bacterial volatiles...
- Fine-scale survey of X chromosome copy number variants and indels underlying intellectual disabilityAnnabel C Whibley
Department of Medical Genetics, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, Cambridge CB2 0XY, UK
Am J Hum Genet 87:173-88. 2010..analysis of rare variants in XLID families leads us to propose four additional genes, PTCHD1, WDR13, FAAH2, and GSPT2, as candidates for XLID causation and the identification of further deletions and duplications affecting X ..
- The different responses of glutathione-dependent detoxification pathway to fungicide chlorothalonil and carbendazim in tomato leavesJitao Wang
Department of Horticulture, Huajiachi Campus, Zhejiang University, Kaixuan Road 268, Hangzhou 310029, China
Chemosphere 79:958-65. 2010..and glutathione reductase (GR), as well as the transcriptional levels of glutathione S-transferase genes (GST1, GST2 and GST3), glutathione synthetase gene (GSH), glutathione reductase gene (GR) and glutathione peroxidase gene (GPX) ..
- Detection of lung adenocarcinoma using magnetic beads based matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry serum protein profilingXiu li Lin
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Second Affiliated Hospital of Medical College of Xi an Jiao Tong University, Xi an, Shaanxi 710004, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 123:34-9. 2010....
- Cytosolic glutathione S-transferases of Oesophagostomum dentatumA Joachim
Institute of Parasitology and Zoology, Department of Pathobiology, University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna, Veterinaerplatz 1, A 1210 Vienna, Austria
Parasitology 135:1215-23. 2008..GST sequences of other nematodes for complete cDNA sequences (621 and 624 nt) of 2 isoforms, Od-GST1 and Od-GST2, with 72% nucleotide similarity and 75% for the deduced proteins...
- Methyl-CpG binding column-based identification of nine genes hypermethylated in colorectal cancerPaulina Kober
Department of Molecular Biology, Maria Sklodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology, Warsaw, Poland
Mol Carcinog 50:846-56. 2011..41% of CRC patients), GPR101 (40%), CDH2 (45%), BARX1 (56%), CNTFR (22%), SYT6 (64%), SMO (21%), EPHA5 (43%), and GSPT2 (21%)...
- Immunocytochemical evidence for the expression of GST1, GST2, and GST3 gene loci for glutathione S-transferase in human lungY C Awasthi
Department of Human Biological Chemistry and Genetics, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston 77550
Lung 165:323-32. 1987..of human liver and GST pi of human placenta indicating that the isoenzymes corresponding to three gene loci, GST1, GST2, and GST3 are present in human lung...
- Immunohistochemical localization of human liver glutathione S-transferase (GST) isozymes with special reference to polymorphic GST1M Abei
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 995:279-84. 1989..However, none of the hepatic tissue showing GST1 0 phenotype was stained. Immunohistochemical staining of GST2 (basic isozyme) was distributed in the cytoplasm of hepatocytes homogeneously throughout the hepatic lobule in all ..
- The contribution of the C-terminal sequence to the catalytic activity of GST2, a human alpha-class glutathione transferaseP G Board
Molecular Genetics Group, John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University, Canberra, A C T
Biochem J 275:171-4. 1991A plasmid vector was constructed that encodes the expression in Escherichia coli of a truncated form of GST2, a human Alpha-class glutathione transferase...
- Purification and characterization of human muscle glutathione S-transferases: evidence that glutathione S-transferase zeta corresponds to a locus distinct from GST1, GST2, and GST3S S Singhal
Department of Human Biological Chemistry and Genetics, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston 77550
Arch Biochem Biophys 285:64-73. 1991..These studies suggest that GST zeta corresponds to a locus distinct from GST1, GST2, and GST3 and probably corresponds to the GST4 locus as suggested previously by Laisney et al. (1984, Human Genet...
- The human glutathione S-transferases: comparison of isoenzyme expression in normal and astrocytoma brainR C Strange
Clinical Biochemistry Research Laboratory, School of Postgraduate Medicine and Biological Sciences, University of Keele, North Staffordshire Hospital Centre, Hartshill, Stoke on Trent, UK
Biochim Biophys Acta 1139:222-8. 1992..GST were sequentially resolved by chromatofocusing into the GST2, GST1, GST5, GST2 (5.5), GST3, GST6 sets and the contribution of each to total activity determined...
- Transcriptional census of 36 microdissected colorectal cancers yields a gene signature to distinguish UICC II and IIIJoern Groene
Department of General, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Charite Universitaetsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
Int J Cancer 119:1829-36. 2006..The most distinctive elements in this signature were the gene GSTP-binding elongation factor (GSPT2) and the transcription factor HOXA9...
- Assignment of the human peptide chain release factor 3 (GSPT2) to Xp11.23-->p11.21 and of the distal marker DXS1039 by radiation hybrid mappingL L Hansen
Institute of Human Genetics, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
Cytogenet Cell Genet 86:250-1. 1999
- Distinct roles for glutathione S-transferases in the oxidative stress response in Schizosaccharomyces pombeElizabeth A Veal
School of Biochemistry and Genetics, The Medical School, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Framlington Place, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4HH, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 277:35523-31. 2002We have identified three genes, gst1(+), gst2(+), and gst3(+), encoding theta-class glutathione S-transferases (GSTs) in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. The gst1(+) and gst2(+) genes encode closely related proteins (79% identical)...
- Mouse GSPT2, but not GSPT1, can substitute for yeast eRF3 in vivoCatherine Le Goff
Universite de Rennes 1, CNRS UMR 6061, IFR 97, 2 av Pr Léon Bernard 35043 Rennes Cedex, France
Genes Cells 7:1043-57. 2002The termination of protein synthesis in eukaryotes involves at least two polypeptide release factors (eRFs), eRF1 and eRF3. In mammals two genes encoding eRF3 structural homologues were identified and named GSPT1 and GSPT2.
- Characterization and mutagenesis of Gal/GlcNAc-6-O-sulfotransferasesJocelyn R Grunwell
Department of Chemistry, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Biochemistry 41:15590-600. 2002..used these tools to perform the first site-directed mutagenesis study of a member of this sulfotransferase family, GST2. Using sequence alignments with other carbohydrate and cytosolic sulfotransferases, we selected residues within the ..
- The Cys-rich region of hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 1 is required for binding of hepatitis A virus and protective monoclonal antibody 190/4P Thompson
Laboratory of Hepatitis Viruses, Division of Viral Products, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Virol 72:3751-61. 1998..region in Escherichia coli fused to glutathione S-transferase and generated antibodies (Ab) in rabbits (anti-GST2 Ab)...
- Structure of the major cytosolic glutathione S-transferase from the parasitic nematode Onchocerca volvulusMarkus Perbandt
Institute of Biochemistry and Foodchemistry, Department of Biochemistry and MolecularBiology, University of Hamburg, Martin Luther King Platz 6, 20146 Hamburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 280:12630-6. 2005..We analyzed the three-dimensional x-ray structure of the major cytosolic GST from O. volvulus (Ov-GST2) in complex with its natural substrate glutathione and its competitive inhibitor S-hexylglutathione at 1.5 and 1...
- Identification of the prfC gene, which encodes peptide-chain-release factor 3 of Escherichia coliO Mikuni
Department of Tumor Biology, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 91:5798-802. 1994..A completely null prfC mutation made by reverse genetics affected the cell growth under the limited set of physiological and strain conditions...
- Two glutathione S-transferase isoenzymes purified from Bulinus truncatus (Gastropoda: Planorbidae)Abdel Monem Abdalla
Molecular Biology Department, National Research Centre, Dokki, Cairo, Egypt
Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 143:76-84. 2006We purified and characterized two major glutathione S-transferase isoenzymes (GST2 and GST3) from snail Bulinus truncatus (Mollusca, Gastropoda, Planorbidae) tissue...
- A surface mutant (G82R) of a human alpha-glutathione S-transferase shows decreased thermal stability and a new mode of molecular association in the crystalK Zeng
Department of Crystallography and Biological Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260
Proteins 20:259-63. 1994A chimeric enzyme (GST121) of the human alpha-glutathione S-transferases GST1-1 and GST2-2, which has improved catalytic efficiency and thermostability from its wild-type parent proteins, has been crystallized in a space group that is ..
- RNAi mediated silencing of actin expression in adult Litomosoides sigmodontis is specific, persistent and results in a phenotypeKenneth Pfarr
Institute for Medical Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, University Clinic Bonn, Sigmund Freud Strasse 25, 53105 Bonn, Germany
Int J Parasitol 36:661-9. 2006..The knockdown of Ls-act was specific as Ls-hsp60 and Ls-gst2 showed no reduction in transcription...
- Physiological roles of glutathione s-transferases in soybean root nodulesDavid A Dalton
Biology Department, Reed College, Portland, Oregon 97202, USA
Plant Physiol 150:521-30. 2009..GST8 was prevalent in stems and uninfected roots, whereas GST2/10 prevailed in leaves...
- Evolution of translation termination factor eRF3: is GSPT2 generated by retrotransposition of GSPT1's mRNA?G Zhouravleva
Department of Genetics, St Petersburg State University, St Petersburg, Russia
IUBMB Life 58:199-202. 2006..Mammalian eRF3 exists in two isotypes, eRF3a and eRF3b, encoded by genes GSPT1 and GSPT2, respectively...
- Gene expressions and enzyme analyses in the Schizosaccharomyces pombe Deltapap1 transcription factor mutant exposed to Cd(2+)Krisztina Takács
Department of General and Environmental Microbiology, University of Pecs, Hungary
J Basic Microbiol 47:74-83. 2007..The RT-PCR and Northern blot experiments proved that gst2 was not induced either by short-term or by long-term Cd(2+) treatment. The SPCC965...
- GmEREBP1 is a transcription factor activating defense genes in soybean and ArabidopsisMitra Mazarei
Department of Plant Pathology, Iowa State University, Ames 50011, USA
Mol Plant Microbe Interact 20:107-19. 2007..2 but not the ET-regulated GST2, and the SA-regulated gene PR1 but not the SA-regulated PR2 and PR5...
- Human eukaryotic release factor 3a depletion causes cell cycle arrest at G1 phase through inhibition of the mTOR pathwayCeline Chauvin
Unite de Biochimie Cellulaire, UMR 7098 CNRS Université Pierre et Marie Curie, 9 quai Saint Bernard, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
Mol Cell Biol 27:5619-29. 2007..In mammals, two genes encode two distinct forms of eRF3, eRF3a and eRF3b, which differ in their N-terminal domains...
- Common sequence variants on 2p15 and Xp11.22 confer susceptibility to prostate cancerJulius Gudmundsson
deCODE Genetics, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
Nat Genet 40:281-3. 2008..23 and 1.15; P = 3.9 x 10(-13) and 7.7 x 10(-9), respectively). The 2p15 variant shows a significantly stronger association with more aggressive, rather than less aggressive, forms of the disease...
- A competition between stimulators and antagonists of Upf complex recruitment governs human nonsense-mediated mRNA decayGuramrit Singh
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, Colorado, United States of America
PLoS Biol 6:e111. 2008..We speculate that these have evolved to concentrate NMD-inhibiting factors, such as PABP, in spatial proximity of the termination codon...
- Glucosamine causes overproduction of reactive oxygen species, leading to repression of hypocotyl elongation through a hexokinase-mediated mechanism in ArabidopsisHyun Woo Ju
Department of Plant Biotechnology, Agricultural Plant Stress Research Center and Biotechnology Research Institute, College of Agriculture and Life Science, Chonnam National University, Gwangju, Korea
J Plant Physiol 166:203-12. 2009..GlcN treatment resulted in significant induction of expression of GST1, GST2 and GST6, which are marker genes for ROS production...
- Gene expression profiles following exposure to a developmental neurotoxicant, Aroclor 1254: pathway analysis for possible mode(s) of actionJoyce E Royland
Cellular and Molecular Toxicology Branch, Neurotoxicology Division, NHEERL, ORD, U S Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 231:179-96. 2008..Gucy1b3), aryl hydrocarbon receptor signaling (Nfia, Col1a2), and transcripts involved in cell proliferation (Gspt2, Cdkn1c, Ptk2b) and differentiation (Ifitm31, Hpca, Zfp260, Igsf4a, Hes5) leading to the development of nervous ..
- The eukaryotic polypeptide chain releasing factor (eRF3/GSPT) carrying the translation termination signal to the 3'-Poly(A) tail of mRNA. Direct association of erf3/GSPT with polyadenylate-binding proteinS Hoshino
Department of Physiological Chemistry, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
J Biol Chem 274:16677-80. 1999..Thus, the present study is the first report showing that GSPT/eRF3 carries the translation termination signal to 3'-poly(A) tail ubiquitously present in eukaryotic mRNAs...