Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: FLT3LG
Description: fms related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand
Alias: FLT3L, fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand, flt3 ligand
- Identification of soluble and membrane-bound isoforms of the murine flt3 ligand generated by alternative splicing of mRNAsS D Lyman
Immunex Research and Development Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101
Oncogene 10:149-57. 1995We have recently described a novel hematopoietic growth factor, referred to as the flt3 ligand, that stimulates the proliferation of sub-populations of hematopoietic cells that are enriched for stem and progenitor cells...
- Cell-surface trafficking and release of flt3 ligand from T lymphocytes is induced by common cytokine receptor gamma-chain signaling and inhibited by cyclosporin AE Chklovskaia
Department of Research, University Hospital Basel, and Institute of Anatomy, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Blood 97:1027-34. 2001The flt3 ligand (FL) is a growth and differentiation factor for primitive hematopoietic precursors, dendritic cells, and natural killer cells...
- Intra-articular fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 ligand expression is a driving force in induction and progression of arthritisMats Dehlin
Department of Rheumatology and Inflammation Research, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
PLoS ONE 3:e3633. 2008....
- FLT3 ligand causes autocrine signaling in acute myeloid leukemia cellsRui Zheng
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Oncology, Pediatrica, Baltimore, MD 21231 1000, USA
Blood 103:267-74. 2004..Taken together, these findings represent strong evidence that wtFLT3 is often constitutively activated in AML and thus, like its mutated form, might contribute to the altered signaling that characterizes leukemogenesis...
- Mammalian target of rapamycin controls dendritic cell development downstream of Flt3 ligand signalingTaheri Sathaliyawala
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
Immunity 33:597-606. 2010..The cytokine Flt3 ligand (Flt3L) controls the development of DCs and is particularly important for the pDC and CD8(+) cDC and their ..
- Molecular cloning of a ligand for the flt3/flk-2 tyrosine kinase receptor: a proliferative factor for primitive hematopoietic cellsS D Lyman
Immunex Research and Development Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101
Cell 75:1157-67. 1993....
- A novel prognostic model for osteosarcoma using circulating CXCL10 and FLT3LGRicardo J Flores
Texas Children s Cancer and Hematology Centers, Texas Children s Hospital, Houston, Texas
Cancer 123:144-154. 2017..This study investigated the significance of circulating cytokines/chemokines for predicting the prognosis at the initial diagnosis...
- Serum concentrations of Flt-3 ligand in rheumatic diseasesKayo Nakamura
Department of Dermatology and Plastic Surgery, Faculty of Life Sciences, Kumamoto University
Biosci Trends 9:342-9. 2015..Clarifying the role of Flt-3 ligand in rheumatic diseases may lead to further understanding of these diseases and new therapeutic approaches. ..
- Potential role of FLT3-ligand in the angiogenic process of multiple myelomaM Kokonozaki
Hematology Laboratory, University Hospital of Heraklion, Heraklion, Greece
Leuk Res 39:1467-72. 2015..Our results suggest that serum levels of FLT3-L may be used as angiogenic marker in MM patients. ..
- Sjögren Syndrome-associated lymphomas: an update on pathogenesis and managementGaëtane Nocturne
INSERM U1012, Paris Sud University, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Br J Haematol 168:317-27. 2015..Germinal centre (GC)-like structures, high TNFSF13B (BAFF) and Flt3-ligand (FLT3LG) levels and genetic impairment of TNFAIP3 are new predictors of lymphoma development...
- Classical Flt3L-dependent dendritic cells control immunity to protein vaccineNiroshana Anandasabapathy
Laboratory of Cellular Physiology and Immunology, Christopher H Browne Center for Immunology and Immune Diseases, Hospital Informatics, and Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10065 Laboratory of Cellular Physiology and Immunology, Christopher H Browne Center for Immunology and Immune Diseases, Hospital Informatics, and Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10065 Department of Dermatology Harvard Skin Disease Research Center, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115
J Exp Med 211:1875-91. 2014..Here, we observe subcutaneous immunity is Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (Flt3L) dependent. Flt3L is rapidly secreted after immunization; Flt3 deletion reduces T cell responses by 50%...
- Expression of caveolin-1 and podocalyxin in rat lungs challenged with 2-kDa macrophage-activating lipopeptide and Flt3LT Tschernig
Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Saarland University, Homburg, Saar, Germany
Cell Tissue Res 356:207-16. 2014..macrophage activating lipopeptide or with immune modulators such as Fms-like tyrosine kinase receptor-3 ligand (Flt3L), which expands dendritic cell populations in the lung...
- FMS-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (Flt3L)/CD135 axis in rheumatoid arthritisMaría I Ramos
Department of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, Academic Medical Center University of Amsterdam, K0 126 Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Arthritis Res Ther 15:R209. 2013The FMS-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (Flt3L)/CD135 axis plays a fundamental role in proliferation and differentiation of dendritic cells (DCs)...
- Monocytic cells derived from human embryonic stem cells and fetal liver share common differentiation pathways and homeostatic functionsOlena Klimchenko
INSERM, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Blood 117:3065-75. 2011..Trophic and immunosuppressive functions of M2-polarized macrophages link fetus and tumor development, and hESCs offer a valuable experimental model for in vitro studies of mechanisms sustaining these processes...
- Blockade of prostaglandin E2 signaling through EP1 and EP3 receptors attenuates Flt3L-dependent dendritic cell development from hematopoietic progenitor cellsPratibha Singh
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Blood 119:1671-82. 2012..Here, we show that prostaglandin E(2) (PGE(2)) is required for optimal Flt3 ligand-mediated DC development and regulates expression of the Flt3 receptor on DC-committed progenitor cells...
- Combined Flt3L/TK gene therapy induces immunological surveillance which mediates an immune response against a surrogate brain tumor neoantigenGwendalyn D King
Gene Therapeutics Research Institute, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
Mol Ther 19:1793-801. 2011..tumor mass to induce tumor cells' death combined with an adenovirus expressing fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (Flt3L) to recruit dendritic cells (DCs) into the tumor microenvironment...
- Human bone marrow stromal cells simultaneously support B and T/NK lineage development from human haematopoietic progenitors: a principal role for flt3 ligand in lymphopoiesisYoshiki Nakamori
Haematology and Oncology, Mie University Graduate School of Medicine, Tsu, Mie, Japan
Br J Haematol 157:674-86. 2012..from human haematopoietic progenitors, and the generation of both lymphoid precursors was promoted by flt3 ligand (flt3L). On the other hand, stem cell factor or thrombopoietin had little or no effect when used alone...
- Effects of administration of progenipoietin 1, Flt-3 ligand, granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, and pegylated granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor on dendritic cell subsets in miceMeredith O'Keeffe
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria 3050, Australia
Blood 99:2122-30. 2002..Such selective expansion of DC populations and alterations in their cytokine-secretion capacity have implications for clinical use of the studied cytokines in immune modulation...
- Flt3 ligand expands CD4+ FoxP3+ regulatory T cells in human subjectsOliver Klein
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Melbourne Centre for Clinical Sciences, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Eur J Immunol 43:533-9. 2013..previous preclinical studies, we demonstrate here that administration of the hematopoietic growth factor Flt3L to human subjects increases the frequency and absolute number of Treg cells, and reduces the ratio of CD8(+) T ..
- Proteomic Profiling of Ex Vivo Expanded CD34-Positive Haematopoetic Cells Derived from Umbilical Cord BloodHeiner Falkenberg
Molecular Proteomics Laboratory MPL, Center for Biomedical Research BMFZ, Heinrich Heine University, Universitatsstrasse 1, 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Stem Cells Int 2013:245695. 2013..stem cell factor (SCF), thrombopoietin (THPO), interleukin 6 (IL-6), and fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (FLT3lg). At days 3 and 7, expanded cells were harvested and analyzed by flow cytometry and quantitative proteomics...
- Nanosensor dosimetry of mouse blood proteins after exposure to ionizing radiationDokyoon Kim
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Sci Rep 3:2234. 2013..Using an in vivo mouse radiation model, we developed protocols for measuring Flt3 ligand (Flt3lg) and serum amyloid A1 (Saa1) in small amounts of blood collected during the first week after X-ray ..
- Comparison of Gene Expression in Human Embryonic Stem Cells, hESC-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Human Mesenchymal Stem CellsRomain Barbet
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Institut Andre Lwoff, 7, rue Guy Moquet, 94800 Villejuif, France
Stem Cells Int 2011:368192. 2011..The expression in hMSCs of cytokine genes, such as IL6, IL8, or FLT3LG, without expression of the corresponding receptor, suggests a role for these cytokines in the paracrine control of ..
- Further activation of FLT3 mutants by FLT3 ligandR Zheng
Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Oncogene 30:4004-14. 2011..of the juxtamembrane domain or point mutations in the tyrosine kinase domain (TKD) appear to activate FLT3 in a FLT3 ligand (FL)-independent manner...
- Flt3 ligand treatment reverses endotoxin tolerance-related immunoparalysisMaria Wysocka
Department of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 19104, USA
J Immunol 174:7398-402. 2005..Given this, we examined whether recovery from immunoparalysis could be accelerated therapeutically with flt3 ligand, a growth factor that stimulates the differentiation and mobilization of dendritic cells...
- FLT3 ligand impedes the efficacy of FLT3 inhibitors in vitro and in vivoTakashi Sato
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Blood 117:3286-93. 2011..effective in the relapsed patients compared with the newly diagnosed patients, we investigated whether plasma FLT3 ligand (FL) levels could influence the efficacy of FLT3 inhibition in these patients...
- Human Flt3L generates dendritic cells from canine peripheral blood precursors: implications for a dog glioma clinical trialWeidong Xiong
Gene Therapeutics Research Institute, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and Department of Medicine and Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
PLoS ONE 5:e11074. 2010....
- In vivo role of Flt3 ligand and dendritic cells in NK cell homeostasisMartin Guimond
Department of Molecular Virology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH43210, USA
J Immunol 184:2769-75. 2010..In contrast, administration of Flt3 ligand increases the CD11c(hi) DC population, which, when expressing IL-15, significantly expands mature NK cells via ..
- Gain-of-function of mutated C-CBL tumour suppressor in myeloid neoplasmsMasashi Sanada
Cancer Genomics Project, The University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8655, Japan
Nature 460:904-8. 2009..including stem-cell factor (SCF, also known as KITLG), thrombopoietin (TPO, also known as THPO), IL3 and FLT3 ligand (FLT3LG), indicating the presence of a gain-of-function that could not be attributed to a simple loss-of-..
- [Effects of fluorouracil-induced Flt3 Ligand gene expression transcriptional regulated by Egr-1 promoter sequences]Nan Du
First Hospital Attaching General Hosptal of PLA, Beijing, China
Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi 25:406-9. 2009..To explore the regulatory effects of Egr-1 promoter sequences in transcriptional targeting by 5-fluorouracil(5-Fu) on the expression of hematopoietic growth factor genes...
- Enhanced activation of STAT pathways and overexpression of survivin confer resistance to FLT3 inhibitors and could be therapeutic targets in AMLJianbiao Zhou
Department of Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Blood 113:4052-62. 2009..Gene profiling reveals up-regulation of FLT3LG (FLT3 ligand) and BIRC5 (survivin), but down-regulation of SOCS1, SOCS2, and SOCS3 in MV4-11-R cells...
- Regulation of FLT3 and its ligand in normal hematopoietic progenitor cellsKatja C Weisel
Medical Center, Department of Hematology, Oncology and Immunology, University of Tubingen, Otfried Muller Strasse 10, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Ann Hematol 88:203-11. 2009..In conclusion, FLT3 and its ligand regulate proliferation of hematopoietic progenitor cells in an autocrine/paracrine manner Nonspecific inhibition of FLT3 may contribute to hematotoxicity caused by imatinib treatment...
- Antiapoptotic cytokine IL-3 + SCF + FLT3L influence on proliferation of gamma-irradiated AC133+/CD34+ progenitor cellsJ Vavrova
Institute of Radiobiology and Immunology, Purkyne Military Medical Academy, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
Folia Biol (Praha) 48:51-7. 2002..We proved a high expansion efficiency of cytokine combination SCF + IL-3 + FLT3L in comparison with the combination SCF + IL-3 + IL-11 in both, non-irradiated cells and cells irradiated with a ..
- Structural analysis of human and murine flt3 ligand genomic lociS D Lyman
Immunex Research and Development Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
Oncogene 11:1165-72. 1995Both the murine and human genomic loci that encode flt3 ligand have been cloned. flt3 ligand is a hematopoietic growth factor that stimulates the proliferation of stem and progenitor cells...
- Ligand for FLT3/FLK2 receptor tyrosine kinase regulates growth of haematopoietic stem cells and is encoded by variant RNAsC Hannum
DNAX Research Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Palo Alto, California 94304 1104
Nature 368:643-8. 1994....
- Cloning of the human homologue of the murine flt3 ligand: a growth factor for early hematopoietic progenitor cellsS D Lyman
Department of Molecular Genetics, Immunex Research and Development Corp, Seattle, WA 98101
Blood 83:2795-801. 1994Using a fragment of the murine flt3 ligand as a probe, we have succeeded in cloning a human flt3 ligand from a human T-cell lambda gt10 cDNA library. The human and murine ligands are 72% identical at the amino acid level...
- The membrane-bound isoform of stem cell factor synergizes with soluble flt3 ligand in supporting early hematopoietic cells in long-term cultures of normal and aplastic anemia bone marrowM Slanicka Krieger
Research Department, University Hospital Basel, Switzerland
Exp Hematol 26:365-73. 1998The hematopoietic growth factors stem cell factor (SCF) and flt3 ligand (flt3L) are produced within the hematopoietic microenvironment in a membrane-bound and soluble isoform...
- Structure-function analysis of FLT3 ligand-FLT3 receptor interactions using a rapid functional screenT J Graddis
Department of Protein Chemistry, Immunex Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 273:17626-33. 1998b>FLT3 ligand (FLT3L) stimulates primitive hematopoietic cells by binding to and activating the FLT3 receptor (FLT3R). We carried out a structure-activity study of human FLT3L in order to define the residues involved in receptor binding...
- Expression of Flt3-ligand by the endothelial cellA Solanilla
Laboratoire de Greffe de Moelle, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Leukemia 14:153-62. 2000..This stimulation is essential to explain their modulatory effect on the generation of clonogenic cells in cocultures EC/hematopoietic progenitors. Leukemia (2000) 14, 153-162...
- Flt3 ligand structure and unexpected commonalities of helical bundles and cystine knotsS N Savvides
Program in Biophysics, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Nat Struct Biol 7:486-91. 2000Human Flt3 ligand (Flt3L) stimulates early hematopoiesis by activating a type III tyrosine kinase receptor on primitive bone marrow stem cells...
- Flt3 ligand: a novel cytokine prevents allergic asthma in a mouse modelD K Agrawal
Center for Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE 68178, USA
Int Immunopharmacol 1:2081-9. 2001..However, there was no change in BAL fluid IL-4 and serum IgE levels. These data suggest that FL treatment prevents ovalbumin-induced asthma in the mouse and may provide a useful adjuvant in the treatment of human asthma...
- [Localization of a FLT3 ligand isoform in human tissues]H Li
State Key Laboratory of Experimental Hematology, Institute of Hematology, CAMS and PUMC, Tianjin 300020
Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 20:285-7. 1999To explore the localization of a human FLT3 ligand isoform deleted 139 bp of extracellular region.
- Ex vivo expansion of stem and progenitor cells in co-culture of mobilized peripheral blood CD34+ cells on human endothelium transfected with adenovectors expressing thrombopoietin, c-kit ligand, and Flt-3 ligandPierre Feugier
James Ewing Laboratory of Developmental Hematopoiesis, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Box 101, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Hematother Stem Cell Res 11:127-38. 2002..with combinations of adenovectors expressing murine c-kit ligand (KL), human thrombopoietin (TPO), human Flt3 ligand (FL), and human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF)...
- Interleukin 8 and Flt3 ligand as markers of advanced disease in primary gastrointestinal non-Hodgkin's lymphomaStefan Retzlaff
Department of Medicine, University of Muenster, Germany
Oncol Rep 9:525-7. 2002..to establish, whether pre-treatment serum levels of the angiogenic factors VEGF, bFGF, interleukin 8 (IL-8) and Flt3 ligand (Flt3L) correlate with prognostic variables in 30 patients with primary gastro-intestinal non-Hodgkin's ..
- Flt3/Flk-2-ligand in synergy with thrombopoietin delays megakaryocyte development and increases the numbers of megakaryocyte progenitor cells in serum-free cultures initiated with CD34+ cellsOlafur Eysteinn Sigurjonsson
The Blood Bank, Department of Basic Research, Landspitali University Hospital, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
J Hematother Stem Cell Res 11:389-400. 2002..These results suggest that Flt3/Flk-2-ligand in synergy with thrombopoietin may slow down megakaryocyte development by causing increased proliferation of megakaryocyte progenitor cells...
- Human Flt-3-ligand-mobilized dendritic cells require additional activation to drive effective immune responsesKerrilyn R Diener
Hanson Institute, South Australia, Australia
Exp Hematol 36:51-60. 2008..This study examines the adjuvant role that human Flt-3L (hFL) administration has in generating immune responses upon immunization with a poorly immunogenic and soluble protein antigen...
- Human acute stem cell leukemia with multilineage differentiation potential via cascade activation of growth factor receptorsUgo Testa
Department of Hematology Oncology, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy
Blood 99:4634-7. 2002..Growth without differentiation was sustained only in the presence of early-acting HGF, namely flt3 ligand, while early and unilineage HGF gave rise to all types of hemopoietic colonies.
- Effects of the combination of thrombopoietin with cytokines on the survival of X-irradiated CD34(+) megakaryocytic progenitor cells from normal human peripheral bloodIkuo Kashiwakura
Laboratory of Radiopharmaceutical Sciences, Hokkaido College of Pharmacy, 7 1 Katsuraoka cho, Otaru 047 0264, Japan
Radiat Res 158:202-9. 2002..of thrombopoietin and cytokines that act on megakaryocyte development (stem cell factor, IL3, IL6, IL11, flt3 ligand (now known as FLT3LG), erythropoietin, GM-CSF and G-CSF were evaluated for their ability to enhance clonal ..
- Multiple signals are required for maturation of human dendritic cells mobilized in vivo with Flt3 ligandPaul J Mosca
Department of General and Thoracic Surgery, Pathology, Immunology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
J Leukoc Biol 72:546-53. 2002The ligand for the receptor tyrosine kinase fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 (Flt3L) is a growth factor for hematopoietic progenitors and induces expansion of the two distinct lineages of dendritic cells (DC) that have been described in humans...
- Human CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells capable of multilineage engrafting NOD/SCID mice express flt3: distinct flt3 and c-kit expression and response patterns on mouse and candidate human hematopoietic stem cellsEwa Sitnicka
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Laboratory, Lund Strategic Research Center for Stem Cell Biology and Cell Therapy, Lund University Hospital, BMC, B10, Klinikgatan 26, 221 84 Lund, Sweden
Blood 102:881-6. 2003..to promote ex vivo expansion and oncoretroviral transduction of primitive human hematopoietic progenitors, the flt3 ligand (FL) has emerged as a key stimulator of candidate human hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs)...
- Selective induction of dendritic cells using granulocyte macrophage-colony stimulating factor, but not fms-like tyrosine kinase receptor 3-ligand, activates thyroglobulin-specific CD4+/CD25+ T cells and suppresses experimental autoimmune thyroiditisChenthamarakshan Vasu
Department of Surgery, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Immunol 170:5511-22. 2003..These results indicate that skewing immune response toward Th2, through selective activation of dendritic cells using GM-CSF, may have therapeutic potential in Th1 dominant autoimmune diseases including Hashimoto's thyroiditis...
- A single intratracheal dose of the growth factor Fms-like tyrosine kinase receptor-3 ligand induces a rapid differential increase of dendritic cells and lymphocyte subsets in lung tissue and bronchoalveolar lavage, resulting in an increased local antibodyReinhard Pabst
Department of Functional and Applied Anatomy, Medical School of Hannover, Hannover, Germany
J Immunol 171:325-30. 2003Repetitive doses of the growth factor Fms-like tyrosine kinase receptor-3 ligand (Flt3L) have resulted in increased numbers of dendritic cells (DC) in various organs, and the effect on protective or tolerogeneic responses in the gut wall ..
- Thrombopoietin cooperates with FLT3-ligand in the generation of plasmacytoid dendritic cell precursors from human hematopoietic progenitorsWei Chen
Cancer Center and Department of Pediatrics, Division of Hematology, Oncology, and Bone Marrow Transplantation, niversity of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Blood 103:2547-53. 2004..This culture system, combined with the use of adult peripheral blood CD34+ HPCs purified from G-CSF-mobilized donors, permits the generation of more than 10(9) IPCs from a single blood donor...
- Reconstitution of dendritic and natural killer-cell subsets after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: effects of endogenous flt3 ligandElena Chklovskaia
Department of Research, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Blood 103:3860-8. 2004..recovery of CD11c(+)CD123(low) DC1 exceeded that of CD11c(-) CD123(+) DC2, and correlated with plasma levels of flt3 ligand (FL), but not with granulocyte or granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors and stem cell factor...
- Flt3 ligand enhances thymic-dependent and thymic-independent immune reconstitutionTerry J Fry
Pediatric Oncology Branch, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Blood 104:2794-800. 2004..Indeed, flt3 ligand (flt3L) treatment of athymic mice subjected to T-cell depletion (without DC depletion) substantially enhanced ..
- Increased blood myeloid dendritic cells and dendritic cell-poietins in Langerhans cell histiocytosisAlexandre Rolland
Baylor Institute for Immunology Research, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
J Immunol 174:3067-71. 2005..Thus, early hemopoietic cytokines such as FLT3-L, stem cell factor, and M-CSF maybe relevant in LCH pathogenesis and might be considered as novel therapeutic targets...
- Functional expression, purification, and characterization of human Flt3 ligand in the Pichia pastoris systemYan Li Zhang
National Laboratory of Medical Molecular Biology, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100005, China
Protein Expr Purif 42:246-54. 2005b>Flt3 ligand (FL) is a potent hematopoietic cytokine that affects the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic progenitor and stem cells both in vivo and in vitro...
- The expansion of megakaryocyte progenitors from CD34+-enriched mobilized peripheral blood stem cells is inhibited by Flt3-LJ Case
Department of Clinical Haematology, St George Hospital, and University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
J Interferon Cytokine Res 26:76-82. 2006..depleted and CD34+ enriched, then cultured with various combinations of interleukin-3 (IL-3), IL-6, IL-11, Flt3 ligand (Flt3-L), stem cell factor (SCF), granulocyte-macrophage colonystimulating factor (GM-CSF), and erythropoietin (..
- Development of SL-101, An Immunotoxin that Targets Cancer Stem CellsMalcolm Moore; Fiscal Year: 2006..This Phase I STTR grant will cover the development of SL-101 through key phases of pre-clinical development. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- FACTORS INFLUENCING STEM CELL AND PLATELET PRODUCTIONMalcolm Moore; Fiscal Year: 2002..parameters of HSC function in cytokine- stimulated cultures of UCB and mobilized PB CD34+ cells using Flk2/flt3 ligand (FL) and Tpo to enhance HSC self-renewal in comparison with co- cultures on marrow stroma or endothelial cells...
- LEUKEMIA THERAPY WITH MIHA SPECIFIC T CELLSWei Chen; Fiscal Year: 2002..3. To develop methods develops for in vitro induction of MiHA-specific T cells for leukemia therapy. ..
- FLT3-LIGAND, IMMUNOMODULATION AND THERAPY IN ASTHMADEVENDRA AGRAWAL; Fiscal Year: 2008..The long-term goal of this study is to better define the potential mechanisms of action of FL to prevent and reverse allergic airway inflammation and associated changes in pulmonary function. ..
- TGF-BETA, CHLORIDE CHANNELS AND APOPTOSIS OF AIRWAY EPITHELIAL CELLSDevendra K Agrawal; Fiscal Year: 2010..Such investigations would provide unique insights to the pathophysiologic process of chronic asthma and the means to prevent or reverse the disease. ..