Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: DRD3
Description: dopamine receptor D3
Alias: D3DR, ETM1, FET1, D(3) dopamine receptor, essential tremor 1
Publications231 found, 100 shown here
- The D4 dopamine receptor (DRD4) maps to distal 11p close to HRASJ Gelernter
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
Genomics 13:208-10. 1992..cloned D4 dopamine receptor gene (DRD4) shows considerable homology to the D2 and D3 dopamine receptors (DRD2 and DRD3); pharmacologically, its affinity for the atypical antipsychotic clozapine is much higher than that of these other ..
- Dopamine D(3) receptors are down-regulated following heterologous endocytosis by a specific interaction with G protein-coupled receptor-associated sorting protein-1Dawn Thompson
Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center, University of California, San Francisco, Emeryville, California 94608, USA
J Biol Chem 286:1598-608. 2011....
- Interaction with neuronal calcium sensor NCS-1 mediates desensitization of the D2 dopamine receptorNadine Kabbani
Department of Pharmacology, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
J Neurosci 22:8476-86. 2002..NCS-1-D2 receptor interaction may serve to couple dopamine and calcium signaling pathways, thereby providing a critical component in the regulation of dopaminergic signaling in normal and diseased brain...
- Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel dopamine receptor (D3) as a target for neurolepticsP Sokoloff
Unité de Neurobiologie et Pharmacologie U 109 de l INSERM, Paris, France
Nature 347:146-51. 1990..It seems to mediate some of the effects of antipsychotic drugs and drugs used against Parkinson's disease, that were previously thought to interact only with D2 receptors...
- Association study of dopamine D2, D3 receptor gene polymorphisms with motor fluctuations in PDJ Wang
Department of Neurology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat Sen University of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou, P R China
Neurology 56:1757-9. 2001..b>DRD3 BalI and MspI polymorphisms were not associated with risk of developing motor fluctuations...
- Dopamine receptor genes and migraine with and without aura: an association studyA Graeme Shepherd
Genomics Research Centre, School of Health Science, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Headache 42:346-51. 2002To investigate the role of the dopamine receptor genes, DRD1, DRD3, and DRD5 in the pathogenesis of migraine.
- Pharmacogenetics of tardive dyskinesia: combined analysis of 780 patients supports association with dopamine D3 receptor gene Ser9Gly polymorphismBernard Lerer
Biological Psychiatry Laboratory, Department of Psychiatry, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Ein Karem, Jerusalem 91120, Israel
Neuropsychopharmacology 27:105-19. 2002..an association between a serine (ser) to glycine (gly) polymorphism in exon 1 of the dopamine D3 receptor gene (DRD3) and TD; three failed to replicate this finding and one found an insignificant trend...
- Association study between dopamine D3 receptor gene variant and personality traitsErik G Jonsson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Psychiatry Section, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 117:61-5. 2003..We analyzed a dopamine D(3) receptor gene (DRD3) variant in a Swedish population (n = 373) investigated with one or more of several personality questionnaires...
- Dopamine D3 receptor gene Ser9Gly variant and schizophrenia: association study and meta-analysisErik G Jonsson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, HUBIN project, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Psychiatr Genet 13:1-12. 2003To further evaluate the controversial putative association between a Ser9Gly variant in the first exon of the dopamine D3 receptor gene (DRD3) and schizophrenia.
- Association study between the phenotype migraine without aura-panic disorder and dopaminergic receptor genesMaria Erminia Stochino
Section of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Neurosciences B B Brodie, Headache Center, Section of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy
Pharmacol Res 48:531-4. 2003..The allele frequencies of DRD1, DRD3, DRD5, DRD2 in probands did not differ from that of parental non-transmitted chromosomes...
- Dopamine D3 receptor gene polymorphisms, blood pressure and nephropathy in type 1 diabetic patientsKim J Pettersson-Fernholm
Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Finland
Nephrol Dial Transplant 19:1432-6. 2004....
- Dopamine receptor genes (DRD2, DRD3 and DRD4) and gene-gene interactions associated with smoking-related behaviorsDavid J Vandenbergh
Department of Biobehavioral Health, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802 2321, USA
Addict Biol 12:106-16. 2007..smoking, like many addictive behaviors, has a genetic component, and the dopamine D2-like receptor genes (DRD2, DRD3 and DRD4) are candidates for contributing to these behaviors...
- A functional polymorphism, rs6280, in DRD3 is significantly associated with nicotine dependence in European-American smokersWeihua Huang
Department of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22911, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 147:1109-15. 2008..We investigated 13 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) spanning a region of the dopamine D(3) receptor gene (DRD3) to determine whether DRD3 is associated with ND...
- Reciprocal regulation of dopamine D1 and D3 receptor function and trafficking by heterodimerizationChiara Fiorentini
Section of Pharmacology, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology, University of Brescia, Viale Europa 11, 25124 Brescia, Italy
Mol Pharmacol 74:59-69. 2008..These data give a novel insight into how D1R and D3R may function in an integrated way, providing a molecular mechanism by which to converge D1R- and D3R-related dysfunctions...
- Identification of dopamine D1-D3 receptor heteromers. Indications for a role of synergistic D1-D3 receptor interactions in the striatumDaniel Marcellino
Department of Neuroscience, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm 17177, Sweden
J Biol Chem 283:26016-25. 2008..The present study shows that a main functional significance of the D(3) receptor is to obtain a stronger dopaminergic response in the striatal neurons that co-express the two receptors...
- Association of the DRD2 and DRD3 polymorphisms with response to pramipexole in Parkinson's disease patientsYing zi Liu
Pharmacogenetics Research Institute, Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan, 410078, China
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 65:679-83. 2009To evaluate the impact of the DRD2 TaqIA and DRD3 Ser9Gly polymorphisms on the efficacy of pramipexole in treating patients with Parkinson's disease (PD).
- Dopamine genes and nicotine dependence in treatment-seeking and community smokersAndrew W Bergen
Center for Health Sciences, SRI International, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 34:2252-64. 2009..A community cohort of N=175 multiplex ever-smoking pedigrees (N=423 ever smokers) provided nominal evidence for association with the FTND at these top ranked SNPs, uncorrected for multiple comparisons...
- A common variant in DRD3 gene is associated with risperidone-induced extrapyramidal symptomsP Gasso
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Pharmacology and Microbiology, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Pharmacogenomics J 9:404-10. 2009..linkage disequilibrium mapping approach in seven-candidate genes with a well-established link to dopamine (DRD2, DRD3, ACE, COMT, DAT, MAO-A, MAO-B)...
- The D(3) dopamine receptor inhibits dopamine release in PC-12/hD3 cells by autoreceptor signaling via PP-2B, CK1, and Cdk-5Pei Chun Chen
School of Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
J Neurochem 110:1180-90. 2009....
- Effect of dopamine D3 receptor gene polymorphisms and clozapine treatment response: exploratory analysis of nine polymorphisms and meta-analysis of the Ser9Gly variantR Hwang
Neurogenetics Section, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Pharmacogenomics J 10:200-18. 2010..We report a negative but consistent trend across individual studies in our meta-analysis for the DRD3 Ser allele and poor CLZ response...
- Association of polymorphisms in the BDNF, DRD1 and DRD3 genes with tobacco smoking in schizophreniaGabriela Novak
Neuroscience Research Department, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5T 1R8
Ann Hum Genet 74:291-8. 2010Emerging evidence indicates that the DRD1-BDNF-DRD3 cluster plays an important role in nicotine addiction...
- Structure of the human dopamine D3 receptor in complex with a D2/D3 selective antagonistEllen Y T Chien
Department of Molecular Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Science 330:1091-5. 2010..This difference provides direction to the design of D3R-selective agents for treating drug abuse and other neuropsychiatric indications...
- Dopamine D₃ receptor gene variation: impact on electroconvulsive therapy response and ventral striatum responsiveness in depressionUdo Dannlowski
Department of Psychiatry, University of Muenster, Germany
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 16:1443-59. 2013..Thus, the potential impact of dopamine D₃ receptor gene (DRD3) variation on ECT outcome in treatment-resistant major depression was evaluated by applying a combined molecular ..
- A common haplotype of DRD3 affected by recent positive selection is associated with protection from schizophreniaJavier Costas
Fundación Pública Galega de Medicina Xenómica FPGMX SERGAS, University of Santiago Hospital Complex, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Hum Genet 124:607-13. 2009..we confirmed the existence of a common protective haplotype against schizophrenia at the dopamine D(3) receptor (DRD3) gene, by replication and pooled analysis with previous data (Mantel-Haenszel chi(2) P value = 0.00227; OR = 0...
- A transmission disequilibrium test of the Ser9/Gly dopamine D3 receptor gene polymorphism in adult attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderPierandrea Muglia
Department of Psychiatry, Neurogenetics Section, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Clarke Site, University of Toronto, 250 College Street R 30, Ont, Canada M5T 1R8
Behav Brain Res 130:91-5. 2002..The dopamine D3 receptor gene (DRD3) represents a promising candidate to examine in ADHD...
- A functional variant of the dopamine D3 receptor is associated with risk and age-at-onset of essential tremorFreddy Jeanneteau
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité de Neurobiologie et Pharmacologie Moléculaire, U573, Centre Paul Broca, 75014 Paris, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:10753-8. 2006..Here, we report that the Ser9Gly variant in the dopamine D(3) receptor gene (DRD3), localized on 3q13.3, is associated and cosegregates with familial ET in 23 out of 30 French families...
- Dopamine receptor D3 mRNA expression in human lymphocytes is negatively correlated with the personality trait of persistenceChristoph Czermak
Sigmund Freud Clinics, Wagner Jauregg Platz 1, 8053 Graz, Austria
J Neuroimmunol 150:145-9. 2004..To test this "peripheral marker hypothesis", we compared mRNA expression of the dopamine receptors D3 (DRD3) and D4 (DRD4) in peripheral blood lymphocytes (PBL) to personality traits assessed with the Temperament and ..
- Dopamine receptors in human lymphocytes: radioligand binding and quantitative RT-PCR assaysGalina P Kirillova
Center for Education and Drug Abuse Research, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
J Neurosci Methods 174:272-80. 2008..The expression levels were comparable with those in the brain for DRD3 and DRD4, and were significantly lower for DRD2 and DRD5.
- Management of referred deep brain stimulation failures: a retrospective analysis from 2 movement disorders centersMichael S Okun
Department of Neurology, University of Florida, Movement Disorders Center, McKnight Brain Institute, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Arch Neurol 62:1250-5. 2005..An attempt is made herein to evaluate the reasons for DBS failure in a series of such patients and to make recommendations to improve overall DBS outcomes...
- Human chromosome 3 and pig chromosome 13 show complete synteny conservation but extensive gene-order differencesH F Sun
Department of Animal Science, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA
Cytogenet Cell Genet 85:273-8. 1999..protein, alpha-inhibiting polypeptide 2 (GNAI2), sucrase-isomaltase (SI), rhodopsin (RHO), dopamine receptor D3 (DRD3), growth-associated protein 43 (GAP43), and somatostatin (SST), were developed...
- Re-emergent tremor of Parkinson's diseaseJ Jankovic
Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 67:646-50. 1999..It is postulated that one type of postural tremor in Parkinson's disease represents a rest tremor that re-emerges after a variable delay while maintaining posture, hence "re-emergent tremor"...
- Population studies of polymorphisms at loci of neuropsychiatric interest (tryptophan hydroxylase (TPH), dopamine transporter protein (SLC6A3), D3 dopamine receptor (DRD3), apolipoprotein E (APOE), mu opioid receptor (OPRM1), and ciliary neurotrophic factoJ Gelernter
Department of Psychiatry, VA Connecticut Healthcare System, West Haven Campus, West Haven, Connecticut, 06516, USA
Genomics 52:289-97. 1998..in neuropsychiatry-tryptophan hydroxylase (TPH), dopamine transporter protein (SLC6A3), D3 dopamine receptor (DRD3), apolipoprotein E (APOE), ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNTF), and the mu opioid receptor (OPRM1)-in samples of ..
- The genetics of deliriaDimitrios Adamis
Research and Academic Institute of Athens, Athens, Greece
Int Rev Psychiatry 21:20-9. 2009..association of alcohol withdrawal delirium with the dopamine transporter gene (SLC6A3) and the dopamine receptor 3 (DRD3)...
- Delusional disorder: molecular genetic evidence for dopamine psychosisKiyoshi Morimoto
Department of Neuropsychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa Medical University, Kagawa, Japan
Neuropsychopharmacology 26:794-801. 2002....
- RNA-directed DNA methylation mediated by DRD1 and Pol IVb: a versatile pathway for transcriptional gene silencing in plantsBruno Huettel
Gregor Mendel Institute for Molecular Plant Biology, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Dr Bohr Gasse 3, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
Biochim Biophys Acta 1769:358-74. 2007..defective in RNA-directed DNA methylation) is a putative SWI2/SNF2-like chromatin remodelling protein; DRD2 and DRD3 (renamed NRPD2a and NRPD1b, respectively) are subunits of Pol IVb, a putative RNA polymerase found only in plants...
- Maternal deprivation-caused behavioral abnormalities in adult rats relate to a non-methylation-regulated D2 receptor levels in the nucleus accumbensXiongzhao Zhu
Medical Psychological Research Center, Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410011, China
Behav Brain Res 209:281-8. 2010..correlations with the gene expression of dopamine transporter (DAT) and dopamine D1, D2, D3 receptors (DRD1, DRD2, DRD3) in the nucleus accumbens (NAc)...
- [Molecular genetic analysis of essential tremor]S N Illarioshkin
Research Institute of Neurology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, 125367 Russia
Genetika 38:1704-9. 2002..on chromosome 9q32-34) and is genetically heterogeneous: distinct variants of ET were mapped to chromosomes 3q13 (ETM1) and 2p22-25 (ETM2)...
- High-fat diet induced adiposity in mice with targeted disruption of the dopamine-3 receptor geneJohn Andrews McQuade
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati, P O Box 670559, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0559, USA
Behav Brain Res 151:313-9. 2004..weight, body fat and food intake regulation in a mouse with a targeted disruption of the dopamine-3 receptor gene (Drd3)...
- A variant in the HS1-BP3 gene is associated with familial essential tremorJ J Higgins
Center for Human Genetics and Child Neurology, Mid Hudson Family Health Institute, 279 Main St, Suite 203A, New Paltz, NY 12561, USA
Neurology 64:417-21. 2005Genetic linkage studies have identified two susceptibility loci for essential tremor (ET) on chromosomes 3q13 (ETM1) and 2p24.1 (ETM2)...
- Frequent sequence variation at the ETM2 locus and its association with sporadic essential tremor in KoreaJeong Hyun Kim
School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
Mov Disord 20:1650-3. 2005..Although two susceptibility loci were identified on chromosome 2p24 (ETM2) and 3q13 (ETM1 or FET1), the exact transcript(s) has not been cloned...
- Dopamine receptor genetic variation, psychosis, and aggression in Alzheimer diseaseR A Sweet
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, PA, USA
Arch Neurol 55:1335-40. 1998To examine if selected polymorphisms in the dopamine receptor genes DRD1, DRD2, DRD3, and DRD4 are associated with the presence of psychosis or aggressive behavior in patients with Alzheimer disease (AD).
- Evidence that a gene for essential tremor maps to chromosome 2p in four familiesJ J Higgins
Laboratory of Clinical Neurogenetics, Wadsworth Center for Laboratories and Research New York State Department of Health, Albany 12201 0509, USA
Mov Disord 13:972-7. 1998..Other investigators reported another ET susceptibility locus on chr 3q (FET1) which accounted for over half of the Icelandic families that were studied...
- Cebus apella, a nonhuman primate highly susceptible to neuroleptic side effects, carries the GLY9 dopamine receptor D3 associated with tardive dyskinesia in humansT Werge
Research Institute of Biological Psychiatry, Sct Hans Hospital, DK 4000 Roskilde, Denmark
Pharmacogenomics J 3:97-100. 2003..symptoms (EPS) most strongly linked to a ser/gly polymorphism in position 9 of the D3 dopamine receptor gene (DRD3)...
- Review article: metoclopramide and tardive dyskinesiaA S Rao
Clinical Enteric Neuroscience Translational and Epidemiological Research CENTER, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 31:11-9. 2010..In 2009, the FDA issued a black box warning regarding long-term or high-dose use of this medication because of the risk of developing tardive dyskinesia...
- Human dopamine D5 receptor pseudogenesT Nguyen
Department of Pharmacology, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Gene 109:211-8. 1991..five structurally homologous genes encoding the biosynthesis of the human dopamine receptors, DRD1, DRD2, DRD3, DRD4, and DRD5. Two of these dopamine receptors (DRD1 and DRD5) are encoded by intronless genes...
- A dominant gene for developmental dyslexia on chromosome 3J Nopola-Hemmi
Department of Paediatric Neurology, Hospital for Children and Adolescents, University of Helsinki, Finland
J Med Genet 38:658-64. 2001..Sequencing of two positional candidate genes, 5HT1F and DRD3, did not support their role in dyslexia...
- Down-regulation of Betaig-h3 gene is involved in the tumorigenesis in human bronchial epithelial cells induced by heavy-ion radiationYongliang Zhao
Center for Radiological Research, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032, USA
Radiat Res 162:655-9. 2004..We found that the expression level of this gene is markedly decreased in three tumorigenic cell lines ((56)FeT1-T3) compared with parental BEP2D cells...
- Cognitive dysfunction in NF1 knock-out mice may result from altered vesicular trafficking of APP/DRD3 complexElizabeth A Donarum
Developmental Neurogenetics Laboratory, Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ 85013, USA
BMC Neurosci 7:22. 2006..It is proposed that the cognitive deficits in NF1 are the result of dysfunctional cellular trafficking and localization of molecules downstream of the primary gene defect...
- [mRNA expression of genes related to avian sex determination during female-to-male sex reversal in ZW chicken embryos]Jiang Xia Zheng
College of Animal Science and Technology, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
Yi Chuan 29:81-6. 2007..factor (DMRT1), Protein kinase C inhibitor (PKCIW) and Female-specific expression transcription factor (FET1) have been regarded as critical candidates of avian sex determination...
- Multiple genes and factors associated with bipolar disorder converge on growth factor and stress activated kinase pathways controlling translation initiation: implications for oligodendrocyte viabilityC J Carter
Neurochem Int 50:461-90. 2007..with its constituent elements (BCR, DUSP6, FAT, GNAZ) or are downstream targets of this signalling cascade (DPYSL2, DRD3, GAD1, G6PD, GCH1, KCNQ2, NOS3, SLC6A3, SLC6A4, SST, TH, TIMELESS)...
- A common variant in DRD3 receptor is associated with autism spectrum disorderMariken de Krom
Department of Neuroscience and Pharmacology and Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Rudolph Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Biol Psychiatry 65:625-30. 2009..The presence of specific and common genetic etiologies for autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) was investigated for 132 candidate genes in a two-stage design-association study...
- Pharmacogenomic implications of variants of monoaminergic-related genes in geriatric psychiatryPaulo R Shiroma
Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic, Mental Health Service Line, Minneapolis VA Medical Center, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Pharmacogenomics 11:1305-30. 2010..The rs6280 variant (Ser9Gly) of the dopamine receptor 3 (DRD3) gene may influence the binding affinity of D3 receptors as a result of serine to glycine substitution of the ..
- Dopamine genes and pathological gambling in discordant sib-pairsDaniela Sabbatini da Silva Lobo
Laboratory of Medical Investigation LIM 23 Psychopharmacology, Department and Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
J Gambl Stud 23:421-33. 2007..All subjects were genotyped for dopamine receptor genes (DRD1 -800 T/C, DRD2 TaqIA RFLP, DRD3 Ser9Gly, DRD4 48bp exon III VNTR, DRD5 (CA) repeat) and the dopamine transporter gene (SCL6A3 40 bp VNTR)...
- Trend for an association between schizophrenia and D3S1310, a marker in proximity to the dopamine D3 receptor geneE G Jönsson
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Psychiatry Section, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Am J Med Genet 88:352-7. 1999..between schizophrenia and a biallelic BalI polymorphism in the first exon of the dopamine D3 receptor gene (DRD3), although meta-analyses of published data suggest an association...
- Dopamine D3 receptor gene not associated with symptomatology of major psychosesA Serretti
Department of Neuropsychiatric Sciences, Instituto Scientifico H San Raffaele, University of Milan School of Medicine, Italy
Am J Med Genet 88:476-80. 1999Dopamine D3 receptor gene (DRD3) variants have been implicated in the pathogenesis of psychiatric disorders. Many studies, however, have failed to replicate the association of DRD3 with schizophrenia...
- COMT and DRD3 polymorphisms, environmental exposures, and personality traits related to common mental disordersA S Henderson
NHMRC Psychiatric Epidemiology Research Centre, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
Am J Med Genet 96:102-7. 2000In a community sample of 2,327 Caucasians, we tested the hypotheses that polymorphisms in the COMT and DRD3 genes are associated with personality traits conferring vulnerability to anxiety, depression, or alcohol misuse, or with current ..
- Association between the dopamine D3 receptor gene locus (DRD3) and unipolar affective disorderD G Dikeos
Department of Psychiatry, Eginition Hospital, Athens University Medical School, Greece
Psychiatr Genet 9:189-95. 1999..D3 in unipolar (UP) major depression was investigated by a genetic association study of the D3 receptor gene locus (DRD3) on 36 UP patients and 38 ethnically matched controls...
- Association of dopamine D3-receptor gene variants with neuroleptic induced akathisia in schizophrenic patients: a generalization of Steen's study on DRD3 and tardive dyskinesiaP Eichhammer
Department of Psychiatry, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Am J Med Genet 96:187-91. 2000..a drug-induced chronic movement disorder, which may be associated with homozygosity for the Ser9Gly variant of the DRD3 gene...
- Role of DRD3 in morphine-induced conditioned place preference using drd3-knockout miceHenriette Frances
Unité de Neurobiologie et Pharmacologie Moléculaire INSERM U 573, Centre Paul Broca, 75014 Paris, France
Neuroreport 15:2245-9. 2004The dopamine D3 receptor (DRD3) mediates expression of conditioned effects of psychostimulants, but conflicting results have been obtained with opiates...
- Extensive linkage disequilibrium mapping at HTR2A and DRD3 for schizophrenia susceptibility genes in the Galician populationEduardo Dominguez
Applied Pharmacology to Membrane Biology and Signal Transduction Mechanisms Research Group BIOFARMA, School of Pharmacy, University of Santiago de Compostela, E 15782, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Schizophr Res 90:123-9. 2007..on a limited set of genes and single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs), including T102C at HTR2A and Ser9Gly at DRD3. Meta-analyses of the associations between these two markers and schizophrenia revealed a true increase in risk, ..
- Dopamine D3 receptor ligands for the treatment of tobacco dependenceBernard Le Foll
Center for Addiction and Mental Health, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Psychiatry and Pharmacology, University of Toronto, 33 Russell Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2S1, Ontario, Canada
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 16:45-57. 2007This review considers the potential use of the dopamine D(3) receptor (DRD3) as a novel therapeutic target for the treatment of tobacco dependence...
- Association study of BDNF and DRD3 genes in schizophrenia diagnosis using matched case-control and family based study designsClement C Zai
Neurogenetics Section, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5T 1R8
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 34:1412-8. 2010..The dopamine receptor DRD3 gene is a strong candidate in genetic studies of SCZ because of the dopamine hypothesis of SCZ and the selective ..
- The Bal I and Msp I polymorphisms in the dopamine D3 receptor gene display, linkage disequilibrium with each other but no association with Tourette syndromeE J Devor
Department of Psychiatry, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City 52242, USA
Psychiatr Genet 8:49-52. 1998The D3-dopamine receptor gene, DRD3, has been considered as a candidate gene in several disorders in which the dopaminergic system has been implicated including Tourette syndrome and schizophrenia...
- Family-based association studies of bipolar disorder with candidate genes involved in dopamine neurotransmission: DBH, DAT1, COMT, DRD2, DRD3 and DRD5G Kirov
Neuropsychiatric Genetics Unit, Division of Psychological Medicine, Tenovus Building, University of Wales College of Medicine, Heath Park, Cardiff, CF4 4XN, UK
Mol Psychiatry 4:558-65. 1999..dopamine-beta-hydroxylase (DBH) and catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT); and three dopamine receptors: DRD2, DRD3 and DRD5...
- The genes for major psychosis: aberrant sequence or regulation?A Petronis
Neurogenetics Section, Centre of Addiction and Mental Health, and Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Neuropsychopharmacology 23:1-12. 2000..epigenetic interpretation of genetic association studies of the genes for serotonin 2A (HTR2A) and the dopamine D3 (DRD3) receptors in schizophrenia...
- Long forms of the dopamine receptor (DRD4) gene VNTR are more prevalent in substance abusers: no interaction with functional alleles of the catechol-o-methyltransferase (COMT) geneD J Vandenbergh
Molecular Neurobiology Branch, Intramural Research Program, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
Am J Med Genet 96:678-83. 2000..The DRD3 and other dopamine receptor subtypes are expressed in many areas of the limbic system, and have been the objects of ..
- A linkage study of candidate loci in familial Parkinson's DiseaseKarin Wirdefeldt
Department of Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Neurol 3:6. 2003..These loci have been implicated in familial Parkinson's disease or in syndromes with a clinical presentation that overlaps with parkinsonism, as well as potentially in the pathogenesis of the disease...
- Family association study between DRD2 and DRD3 gene polymorphisms and schizophrenia in a Portuguese populationAlda M Ambrósio
Department of Neurochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Center for Neuroscience of Coimbra, University of Coimbra, 3004 517 Coimbra, Portugal
Psychiatry Res 125:185-91. 2004..study, we investigated the genetic association between polymorphisms in the D2 and D3 dopamine receptor (DRD2, DRD3) genes and schizophrenia...
- A single cocaine exposure increases BDNF and D3 receptor expression: implications for drug-conditioningBernard Le Foll
Neuroreport 16:175-8. 2005..We measured Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and dopamine D3 receptor (Drd3) expressions in rat brain regions that have been involved in drug-conditioning...
- Parkin expression profile in dopamine d3 receptor knock-out mice brainsVelia D'Agata
Department of Anatomy, Diagnostic Pathology, Legal Medicine, Hygiene and Public Health, University of Catania Medical School, Via S Sofia, 87, 95123, Catania, Italy
Neurochem Res 34:327-32. 2009..To date, there are no data indicating whether the reduction in dopamine D3 receptors (DRD3) may be associated with the expression of specific parkin variants...
- ARVCF single marker and haplotypic association with schizophreniaSergi Mas
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Pharmacology and Microbiology, University of Barcelona, Casanova 143, E 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 33:1064-9. 2009..LD) mapping approach in seven candidate genes with a well established link to dopamine, including receptors (DRD2, DRD3) and genes involved in its metabolism and transport (ACE, COMT, DAT, MAO-A, MAO-B)...
- Could HTR2A T102C and DRD3 Ser9Gly predict clinical improvement in patients with acutely exacerbated schizophrenia? Results from treatment responses to risperidone in a naturalistic settingByungsu Kim
Department of Psychiatry, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Hum Psychopharmacol 23:61-7. 2008..results indicating that T102C in the serotonin 2A receptor (HTR2A) and Ser9Gly in the dopamine D3 receptor (DRD3) were associated with a risperidone response to acutely exacerbated schizophrenia, and to determine whether ..
- Striatal and extrastriatal D2/D3-receptor-binding properties of ziprasidone: a positron emission tomography study with [18F]Fallypride and [11C]raclopride (D2/D3-receptor occupancy of ziprasidone)Ingo Vernaleken
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany
J Clin Psychopharmacol 28:608-17. 2008..The discrepancies between single-dose and steady-state results are important for the future design of dose-finding PET occupancy studies of novel antipsychotics. Single-dose studies may not be totally relied on for final dose selection...
- Acute D3 Antagonist GSK598809 Selectively Enhances Neural Response During Monetary Reward Anticipation in Drug and Alcohol DependenceAnna Murphy
Neuroscience and Psychiatry Unit, University of Manchester
Neuropsychopharmacology . 2017..the dopamine system may contribute to these disturbances and pharmacologically targeting the D3 dopamine receptor (DRD3) is therefore of significant clinical interest...
- [Gene cloning of human dopaminergic D3 receptor and identification of its chromosome]B Giros
Unité de Neurobiologie et Pharmacologie U n 109 de l I N S E R M, Centre Paul Broca, Paris
C R Acad Sci III 311:501-8. 1990..The deduced amino acid sequence displays a global homology of 78% with rat D3 receptor with a deletion of 46 residues within the third intracytoplasmic loop. Southern analysis assigned the human gene to chromosome 3...
- A cluster of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the 5'-leader of the human dopamine D3 receptor gene (DRD3) and its relationship to schizophreniaS Sivagnanasundaram
Department of Molecular Genetics, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London, London, UK
Neurosci Lett 279:13-6. 2000The association between schizophrenia and the Ser9Gly variant of the dopamine D3 receptor gene (DRD3) has been the subject of numerous studies...
- The genetics of schizophrenia: glutamate not dopamine?David A Collier
Section of Molecular Genetics, P82, Division of Psychological Medicine, The Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, SE5 8AF, London, UK
Eur J Pharmacol 480:177-84. 2003..have not generally been successful, although meta-analysis indicates that the dopamine D3 receptor gene (DRD3) and the serotonin receptor gene type 2A (HTR2A) may have a very small influence on risk...
- Pharmacogenetic studies of response to risperidone and other newer atypical antipsychoticsHsien Yuan Lane
China Medical University and Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, No 2, Yuh Der Road, Taichung, 404 Taiwan
Pharmacogenomics 6:139-49. 2005..negative and cognitive symptoms, the DRD2 Ins-A2/Del-A1 diplotype may predict better risperidone response, and the DRD3 Ser311Cys variant may affect general treatment response of several atypical agents...
- Antipsychotic-induced tardive dyskinesia and the Ser9Gly polymorphism in the DRD3 gene: a meta analysisP Roberto Bakker
Psychiatric Hospital Symfora Group, Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Schizophr Res 83:185-92. 2006A polymorphic site in the gene encoding the dopamine 3 receptor (DRD3) resulting in a serine (Ser) into glycine (Gly) substitution has been shown to affect dopamine binding affinity, and may contribute to individual differences in ..
- A summary statistic approach to sequence variation in noncoding regions of six schizophrenia-associated gene lociJane Winantea
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany
Eur J Hum Genet 14:1037-43. 2006..RAC-alpha serine/threonine-protein kinase (AKT1), brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), dopamine receptor-3 (DRD3), dystrobrevin binding protein-1 (DTNBP1), neuregulin-1 (NRG1) and regulator of G-protein signaling-4 (RGS4) in 37 ..
- Study of dopamine receptors genes polymorphisms in bipolar patients with comorbid alcohol abuseAleksandra Szczepankiewicz
Laboratory of Psychiatric Genetics, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
Alcohol Alcohol 42:70-4. 2007..Association analyses revealed several candidate genes acting in the dopaminergic pathway and polymorphisms in those genes that might be associated with both disorders...
- Endosomal location of dopamine receptors in neuronal cell cytoplasmElizabeth C Wolstencroft
Wolfson Centre for Inherited Neuromuscular Disease, RJAH Orthopaedic Hospital, LMARC Building, Oswestry SY10 7AG, UK
J Mol Histol 38:333-40. 2007..Endosomal dopamine receptors may provide a useful method for identifying cell bodies of dopamine-responsive neurons to complement methods that detect only active receptors in the neuronal cell membrane...
- A high-density single-nucleotide polymorphism screen of 23 candidate genes in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: suggesting multiple susceptibility genes among Chinese Han populationL Guan
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Mental Health, Peking University, Beijing, China
Mol Psychiatry 14:546-54. 2009..05) for ADHD combined type. Additionally, for six genes (SNAP25, NET1, DBH, CHRNA4, DRD3 and SYT1) we detected one or more SNPs with nominal P-values</=0.05...
- Genetic susceptibility to schizophrenia: role of dopaminergic pathway gene polymorphismsMeenal Gupta
Functional Genomics Unit, Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Mall Road, Delhi 110 007, India
Pharmacogenomics 10:277-91. 2009....
- Pharmacogenetics of antipsychotic-induced side effectsTodd Lencz
Center for Translational Psychiatry, Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Glen Oaks, NY, USA
Dialogues Clin Neurosci 11:405-15. 2009..genes: persuasive meta-analytic evidence exists for an effect of the dopamine D2 and D3 receptor genes (DRD2 and DRD3) in risk for tardive dyskinesia (TD) and for an effect of variation at the 5-HT2C receptor gene (HTR2C) for ..
- Genetic polymorphisms in folate and alcohol metabolism and breast cancer risk: a case-control study in Thai womenSuleeporn Sangrajrang
Research Division, National Cancer Institute, Rama VI Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, 10400, Thailand
Breast Cancer Res Treat 123:885-93. 2010..single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the MTR, MTRR, MTHFR, TYMS, ADH1C, ALDH2, GSTP1, NAT1, NAT2, CYP2E1 DRD2, DRD3, and SLC6A4 were genotyped...
- Roles of BDNF, dopamine D(3) receptors, and their interactions in the expression of morphine-induced context-specific locomotor sensitizationJing Liang
Key Laboratory of Mental Health, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, PR China
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 21:825-34. 2011..Previous studies indicated that the dopamine D(3) receptor (Drd3) might be involved in the expression of drug-conditioned responses in rats, and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (..
- Association study of DRD3 gene in schizophrenia in Mexican sib-pairsNora Urraca
Genetics Laboratory, Instituto Nacional de Psiquiatría Ramón de la Fuente, Mexico City, Mexico
Psychiatry Res 190:367-8. 2011Schizophrenia is a heritable, complex mental disorder. We analysed the DRD3 gene as a candidate to be related to schizophrenia and clinical features in affected sib-pairs...
- Anti-Parkinson's disease drugs and pharmacogenetic considerationsJose A G Agundez
University of Extremadura, Department of Pharmacology, Avda de la Universidad s n, E 10071, Caceres, Spain
Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 9:859-74. 2013..These biomarkers are then used as surrogate endpoints. This review analyzes potential genetic biomarkers which can be used to improve anti-Parkinson's disease therapy...
- The dopaminergic reward system and leisure time exercise behavior: a candidate allele studyCharlotte Huppertz
Department of Biological Psychology, VU University Amsterdam, Van der Boechorststraat 1, 1081 BT Amsterdam, the Netherlands EMGO Institute for Health and Care Research, VU University Medical Center, Van der Boechorststraat 7, 1081 BT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Biomed Res Int 2014:591717. 2014..Eight single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs in DRD1: rs265981, DRD2: rs6275, rs1800497, DRD3: rs6280, DRD4: rs1800955, DBH: rs1611115, rs2519152, and in COMT: rs4680) and three variable number of tandem ..
- Dopamine D2/3 receptor availability and amphetamine-induced dopamine release in obesityElsmarieke van de Giessen
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Academic Medical Center University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Psychopharmacol 28:866-73. 2014..This study is the first to assess whether obese subjects have blunted striatal dopamine release...
- Pharmacogenetics of quetiapine in healthy volunteers: association with pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and adverse effectsTeresa Cabaleiro
aService of Clinical Pharmacology, Hospital Universitario de la Princesa, Instituto Teófilo Hernando bLiver Unit, Gastroenterology Service, Hospital Universitario de la Princesa, Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria Princesa IP cCentro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Hepáticas y Digestivas CIBERehd, Instituto de Salud Carlos III dPharmacology Department, School of Medicine, Service of Clinical Pharmacology, Hospital Universitario La Paz, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 30:82-8. 2015..The area under the curve and clearance of quetiapine were affected by polymorphisms in CYP1A2 and DRD3, respectively. Men had a lower quetiapine area under the curve compared with women...
- N-linked Glycosylation on the N-terminus of the dopamine D2 and D3 receptors determines receptor association with specific microdomains in the plasma membraneChengchun Min
Department of Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, Chonnam National University, Gwang Ju, Republic of Korea
Biochim Biophys Acta 1853:41-51. 2015..These data suggest that changes in the cellular environment that influence posttranslational modification could be an important determinant of intracellular GPCR trafficking...
- Impulsivity and Concussion in Juvenile Rats: Examining Molecular and Structural Aspects of the Frontostriatal PathwayHarleen Hehar
Alberta Children s Hospital Research Institute, University of Calgary, Faculty of Medicine, Calgary, Canada
PLoS ONE 10:e0139842. 2015..the nucleus accumbens (NAc) and the prefrontal cortex (PFC), the expression patterns of 8 genes (Comt, Drd2, Drd3, Drd4, Maoa, Sert, Tph1, and Tph2) from these two regions were examined...
- Association of Parkinson disease age of onset with DRD2, DRD3 and GRIN2B polymorphismsAnhar Hassan
Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA Electronic address
Parkinsonism Relat Disord 22:102-5. 2016..While recent large meta-analyses reported that genetic variation of dopamine (DRD2, DRD3) and glutamine (NMDA, GRIN2B) neurotransmitter receptors was not associated with PD risk, they could conceivably ..
- A family study of DRD3 rs6280, SLC1A2 rs3794087 and MAPT rs1052553 variants in essential tremorFélix Javier Jimenez-Jimenez
a Section of Neurology, Hospital Universitario del Sureste, Arganda del Rey, Spain
Neurol Res 38:880-7. 2016..We analyzed in ET Spanish families three single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs): DRD3 rs6280, SLC1A2 rs3794087, and MAPT rs1052553) previously related to an increased risk for developing the disease.
- Association of the DRD2 CAn-STR and DRD3 Ser9Gly polymorphisms with Parkinson's disease and response to dopamine agonistsShaoqing Xu
Department of Neurology and Institute of Neurology, Ruijin Hospital affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200025, China
J Neurol Sci 372:433-438. 2017..receptor D type 2 (DRD2) dinucleotide short tandem repeat (CAn-STR) and Dopamine receptor D type 3 (DRD3) Ser9Gly polymorphisms and the risk of PD, as well as the possible reasons for PD patients using different doses of ..
- Polymorphisms of Dopamine Receptor Genes and Risk of L-Dopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's DiseaseCristoforo Comi
Movement Disorders Centre, Neurology Unit, Department of Translational Medicine, University of Piemonte Orientale, 28100 Novara, Italy
Int J Mol Sci 18:. 2017..i>DRD1C62T and DRD5T798C) and D2-like DR (DRD2G2137A, DRD2C957T, DRD3G25A, DRD3G712C, DRD4C616G and DRD4nR VNTR 48bp) analyzed genomic DNA...
- Molecular genetic case-control women investigation from the first Brazilian high-risk study on functional psychosisRenata Krelling
Genetics and Pharmacogenetics Programme, Institute and Department of Psychiatry, Medical School, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 30:341-5. 2008..first phase of the project, the objective was to investigate the distribution of four candidate genetic polymorphisms for functional psychosis (Ser9Gly DRD3, 5HTTLPR, the VNTR 3'-UTR SLC6A3 and Val66Met BDNF) in a case-control sample.
- Association of novelty seeking scores and striatal dopamine D₂/D₃ receptor availability of healthy volunteers: single photon emission computed tomography with ¹²³i-iodobenzamideHsiang Yu Huang
Department of Psychiatry, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Tainan, Taiwan Department of Psychiatry, Tainan Municipal Hospital, 138 Shen Li Road, Tainan, Taiwan
J Formos Med Assoc 109:736-9. 2010..25, p =0.07). A positive association was noted between the NS scores and left striatal D(2)/D(3) receptor availability (r= 0.29, p =0.04). The results suggest that a relationship might exist between NS score and dopaminergic activity...
- The effects of spiritual intervention and changes in dopamine receptor gene expression in breast cancer patientsMohammad Esmael Akbari
Department of Surgical Oncology, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences SBUMS, Cancer Research Center CRC, Tehran, Iran
Breast Cancer 23:893-900. 2016..The findings were of great significance in management and treatment of cancer because they revealed the possibility of using alternative treatments (e.g., spiritual interventions) apart from conventional medical treatments...
- Smoking reinforcement in adults with and without ADHDScott H Kollins; Fiscal Year: 2010..This project will help identify some of the reasons why people with ADHD smoke more and will potentially lead to better prevention and treatment programs. ..
- DNA METHYLOME STUDY IN TYPE 1 DIABETESART PETRONIS; Fiscal Year: 2009..This effort may have a major impact on our understanding of autoimmune mechanisms in T1D and lead to new strategies in diagnostics and treatment of the disease. ..
- Molecular Epigenetic Studies of Major DepressionART PETRONIS; Fiscal Year: 2009..controls in both within and between all the listed comparisons. If the null hypotheses cannot be rejected, the study will provide a new perspective on the fundamental issues in MDD and other complex diseases. ..
- Gene x Environment Interactions in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderHolly Barnard; Fiscal Year: 2007..DAT1, 5HTT, ADRA2C and DBH genes, with plans to add genotyping of polymorphisms in SNAP-25, HTR1B, ADRA2A, DRD1, DRD3 and COMT to ongoing data collection efforts...
- DBS Effects on Mood and Cognition in Parkinsons DiseaseMichael Okun; Fiscal Year: 2007..This proposal includes active and experienced mentoring, access to diverse resources, and a scientific environment suited specifically for the development of the PI as an independent physician scientist. ..
- Exome re-sequencing candidate loci for familial essential tremorBarry E Kosofsky; Fiscal Year: 2012..Three genetic susceptibility loci for familial ET exist on chromosomes 3p13.1 (ETM1), 2p24 (ETM2), and 6p23 (ETM3), but the causal genes have not been identified in the families linked to these loci...
- Functional characterization of D3 dopamine receptor in Drd3-EGFP transgenic miceEldo V Kuzhikandathil; Fiscal Year: 2010..We will test this hypothesis using the novel Drd3-EGFP transgenic mouse model generated by the NINDS Gene Expression Nervous System Atlas (GENSAT) Project...
- Genetic Polymorphism of a Schizophrenia EndophenotypeIkwunga Wonodi; Fiscal Year: 2007..3 receptor (DRD3) genes...
- Exploring occupancy of dopamine D3 receptor by buspirone in humans using positronBernard Le Foll; Fiscal Year: 2013..Preclinical data have provided evidence that dopamine D3 receptor (DRD3) antagonism decreases addiction-relevant behaviour...
- Genetics and Epidemiology of Essential TremorJohn Gilbert; Fiscal Year: 2005..To date three loci associated with ET have been linked: 1) Familial Essential Tremor 1 (FET1) has been mapped in a series of Icelandic families on chromosome 3q13; (2) ETM mapped, in four ..
- POSITIONAL CLONING OF A GENE FOR ESSENTIAL TREMORJoseph Higgins; Fiscal Year: 2004..The identification of two susceptibility loci on chromosomes (chr) 2p22-p25 (ETM) and chr 3q13.1 (FET1) implies that ET is genetically heterogeneous...
- Transdisciplinary Imaging Genetics Center (1 of 2)(RMI)Steven Potkin; Fiscal Year: 2006..and between brain metabolism, risk of tardive dyskinesia, a motor side-effect on antipsychotic treatment, and DRD3 alleles (Potkin et al 2003b, Basile et al, 2002)...
- Genetics of Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity DisorderJames Swanson; Fiscal Year: 2006..Single studies for other genes (e.g., the DRD2, DRD3, DRD5, MAO, and SNAP25 loci) also suggest a role in ADHD...
- INDO/US COLLABORATION IN SCHIZOPHRENIA GENETICSVishwajit Nimgaonkar; Fiscal Year: 1999..Using case-control studies, variation at two loci (HLA DQB1 and the dopamine D3 receptor, DRD3), have been associated previously with susceptibility to schizophrenia...
- Genetic Test for Schizophrenia Susceptibility: A Targeted ApproachMark Brennan; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Mechanisms of Nicotine Dependence in ADHD AdultsScott Kollins; Fiscal Year: 2008..Data generated will also lead to subsequent clinical projects to develop more effective interventions for nicotine dependence in this high risk group. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Follow up of the PATS sampleScott Kollins; Fiscal Year: 2008..Aim 4 is to determine the stability of the ADHD diagnosis and other comorbidities made for study entry at age 3-5 years across subsequent development [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Pramipexole in Treatment-Resistant DepressionRoy Perlis; Fiscal Year: 2007..The proposed investigation and training program will provide critical skills, experience and data to aid the candidate in writing an R01 and becoming an independent investigator. ..
- Methylphenidate Abuse Potential in ADHD AdultsScott Kollins; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Structure-Function Analysis of the D3 Dopamine ReceptorEldo Kuzhikandathil; Fiscal Year: 2003..In doing so, ti study will make significant contributions toward ongoing efforts to define the role of D3 receptor neurological disorders such as schizophrenia. ..
- POLYPEPTIDES HAVING HUMAN DOPAMINERGIC RECEPTOR ACTIVITY, NUCLEIC ACIDS CODING FOR SAID POLYPEPTIDES AND USES THEREOF FOR SCREENING ACTIVE SUBSTANCES ON SAID POLYPEPTIDESPatent Number: WO9207937-A1; Date:1992-05-14