Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: DPB1
Description: major histocompatibility complex, class II, DP beta 1
Alias: DPB1, HLA-DP, HLA-DP1B, HLA-DPB, HLA class II histocompatibility antigen, DP beta 1 chain, HLA class II histocompatibility antigen, DP(W4) beta chain, HLA-DP histocompatibility type, beta-1 subunit, MHC HLA DPB1, MHC class II HLA-DP-beta-1, MHC class II antigen DPB1
Publications205 found, 100 shown here
- HLA genotyping in the international Type 1 Diabetes Genetics ConsortiumJosyf C Mychaleckyj
Center for Public Health Genomics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
Clin Trials 7:S75-87. 2010....
- Conditional analyses on the T1DGC MHC dataset: novel associations with type 1 diabetes around HLA-G and confirmation of HLA-BM C Eike
Institute of Immunology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Genes Immun 10:56-67. 2009..in each region included single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the vicinity of HLA-G, particular HLA-B and HLA-DPB1 alleles, and SNPs close to the COL11A2 and RING1 genes...
- Endocytosis of endogenously synthesized HIV-1 envelope protein. Mechanism and role in processing for association with class II MHCJ F Rowell
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Immunol 155:473-88. 1995....
- The Wegener's granulomatosis quantitative trait locus on chromosome 6p21.3 as characterised by tagSNP genotypingM Heckmann
Ruhr University, Human Genetics, MA5 39, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 67:972-9. 2008A genomic region on chromosome 6p21.3, including HLA-DPB1, has been linked to Wegener's granulomatosis (WG). The basis of this association is difficult to evaluate because of the complex haplotype block architecture of this region.
- Toxic shock syndrome toxin 1 binds to major histocompatibility complex class II moleculesP Scholl
Division of Allergy and Immunology, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 86:4210-4. 1989..Binding of TSST-1 was demonstrated to HLA-DR and HLA-DQ L-cell transfectants. These results indicate that major histocompatibility complex class II molecules represent the major binding site for TSST-1 on human cells...
- Envelope glycoproteins of HIV-1 interfere with T-cell-dependent B cell differentiation: role of CD4-MHC class II interaction in the effector phase of T cell helpN Chirmule
Department of Pediatrics, North Shore University Hospital, Cornell University Medical College, Manhasset, New York 11030
Cell Immunol 155:169-82. 1994..Furthermore, these latter reactions occur subsequent to T-B cell contact-dependent interactions at the effector phase, which involve MHC class II molecules on B cells and CD4 molecules on T cells...
- HIV-1 gp120 modulates the immunological function and expression of accessory and co-stimulatory molecules of monocyte-derived dendritic cellsMarc A Williams
Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, University of California at San Diego, The School of Medicine, La Jolla 92093, USA
J Hematother Stem Cell Res 11:829-47. 2002..Consequently, HIV-1 gp120 may actively contribute to the immunopathogenesis of AIDS...
- Type 1 diabetes risk for human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-DR3 haplotypes depends on genotypic context: association of DPB1 and HLA class I loci among DR3- and DR4-matched Italian patients and controlsJanelle A Noble
Childrens Hospital Oakland Research Institute, Oakland, CA, USA
Hum Immunol 69:291-300. 2008..were compared with HLA-matched controls to evaluate T1D risk for other HLA loci, including HLA-A, -B, -Cw, and DPB1. Patients (n = 133) with high-risk genotypes (DR3/DR3, DR3/DR4, DR4/DR4) were selected from the Lazio (Rome) region ..
- Positive correlation between oligonucleotide typing and T-cell recognition of HLA-DP moleculesH S de Koster
Department of Immunohaematology and Blood Bank, University Hospital Leiden, The Netherlands
Immunogenetics 34:12-22. 1991The identification of 19 different HLA-DPB1 sequences implicates the existence of more DP specificities than can be typed for with cellular methods...
- Analysis of HLA-DP allelic sequence polymorphism using the in vitro enzymatic DNA amplification of DP-alpha and DP-beta lociT L Bugawan
Department of Human Genetics, Cetus Corporation, Emeryville, CA 94608
J Immunol 141:4024-30. 1988Allelic sequence variation of the HLA DP-alpha and DP-beta genes has been analyzed in a panel of 34 DP-typed cell lines...
- A specific HLA-DP beta allele is associated with pauciarticular juvenile rheumatoid arthritis but not adult rheumatoid arthritisA B Begovich
Department of Human Genetics, Cetus Corporation, Emeryville, CA 94608
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 86:9489-93. 1989..Analysis of the DPB2.1 sequence shows that it differs from the nonsusceptible DPB4.2 allele by only 1 amino acid at position 69 in the beta 1 domain...
- HLA-DPB1 glutamate 69: a genetic marker of beryllium diseaseL Richeldi
Postgraduate School of Cardiorespiratory Physiopathology, University of Roma, Italy
Science 262:242-4. 1993..Evaluation of MHC class II genes in 33 CBD cases and 44 controls has shown a negative association with HLA-DPB1*0401 (P < 0.001) and a positive association with HLA-DPB1*0201 (P < 0...
- Beryllium presentation to CD4+ T cells underlies disease-susceptibility HLA-DP alleles in chronic beryllium diseaseA P Fontenot
Departments of Medicine and Immunology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97:12717-22. 2000..Based on amino acid residues shared by these restricting and susceptibility DP alleles, our results provide insight into the residues of the DP beta-chain required for beryllium presentation...
- HLA class I and class II allele and haplotype diversity in MartinicansO Bera
Laboratoire de Virologie Immunologie, CHU de Fort de France, Martinique
Tissue Antigens 57:200-7. 2001..is to investigate at the DNA level the polymorphism of HLA class I (HLA-A, HLA-B) and class II (HLA-DRB1, DQB1 and DPB1) genes in a population of 100 Martinicans...
- Class II HLA associations with autoantibodies in scleroderma: a highly significant role for HLA-DPF C Gilchrist
Interstitial Lung Disease Unit, Imperial College at the National Heart and Lung Institute, London, UK
Genes Immun 2:76-81. 2001..There was a striking association between HLA-DPB1*1301 and ATA (Pcorr = 0.0001)...
- Genetic susceptibility to childhood common acute lymphoblastic leukaemia is associated with polymorphic peptide-binding pocket profiles in HLA-DPB1*0201G Malcolm Taylor
Immunogenetics Laboratory, St Mary s Hospital, Manchester M13 0JH, UK
Hum Mol Genet 11:1585-97. 2002..susceptibility to childhood common acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (c-ALL) was associated with an allele at the HLA-DPB1 locus, DPB1*0201...
- The association of specific HLA class I and II alleles with type 1 diabetes among FilipinosT L Bugawan
Department of Human Genetics, Roche Molecular Systems, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
Tissue Antigens 59:452-69. 2002..The HLA-DRB1, DQB1, and the A, B, and C loci were typed using the reverse SSO probe line-blot method while the DPB1 and DPA1 loci were typed using the SSO probe dot blot method...
- HLA-DPB1 alleles association of anticardiolipin and anti-beta2GPI antibodies in a large series of European patients with systemic lupus erythematosusG D Sebastiani
UO Complessa di Reumatologia, Azienda Ospedaliera San Camillo Forlanini, Roma, Italy
Lupus 12:560-3. 2003Our objective was to determine the HLA-DPB1 allele associations of anticardiolipin (aCL) and anti-beta2GPI (a(beta)2GPI) antibodies, and of clinical manifestations of the antiphospholipid syndrome (APS), in systemic lupus erythematosus (..
- A T-cell epitope encoded by a subset of HLA-DPB1 alleles determines nonpermissive mismatches for hematologic stem cell transplantationElisabetta Zino
HLA Tissue Typing Laboratory, Immunohematology and Transfusion Medicine Service, San Raffaele Telethon Institue for Gene Therapy, Cancer Immunotherapy and Gene Therapy Program, Istituto Scientifico H S Raffaele, Via Olgettina 60, I 20132 Milan, Italy
Blood 103:1417-24. 2004The importance of HLA-DPB1 matching for the outcome of allogeneic hematologic stem cell (HSC) transplantation is controversial...
- Influence of MHC class II in susceptibility to beryllium sensitization and chronic beryllium diseaseLisa A Maier
Department of Medicine, Hollis Laboratory of Occupational and Environmental Health, Division of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
J Immunol 171:6910-8. 2003A glutamic acid at residue 69(Glu(69)) in the HLA-DPB1 gene (Glu(69)) is associated with chronic beryllium disease (CBD) and possibly beryllium sensitization (BeS)...
- HLA association in aspirin-intolerant asthma: DPB1*0301 as a strong marker in a Korean populationJeong Hee Choi
J Allergy Clin Immunol 113:562-4. 2004
- Human leukocyte antigen class II associations with systemic sclerosis in South AfricansM Tikly
Department of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital and the University of the Witwatersrand, P O Bertsham 2013, Johannesburg, South Africa
Tissue Antigens 63:487-90. 2004..Pulmonary fibrosis was associated with DRB1*11 and anti-topoisomerase I antibodies were associated with DPB1*1301 and DRB1*15...
- DPB1 alleles are associated with type 1 diabetes susceptibility in multiple ethnic groupsThomas D Cruz
Children s Hospital Oakland Research Institute, Oakland, California 94609, USA
Diabetes 53:2158-63. 2004Genetic associations between type 1 diabetes and alleles at the HLA class II locus DPB1 have been previously reported...
- HLA-DRB1, TAP2/TAP1, and HLA-DPB1 haplotypes in Finnish juvenile idiopathic arthritis: more complexity within the MHCJ A Runstadler
Rowe Program in Human Genetics and Molecular Medicine, Department of Biological Chemistry, University of California, Davis 95616, USA
Genes Immun 5:562-71. 2004..186) and patients (145) that had been previously typed for HLA-DRB1 were also genotyped by sequence for the HLA-DPB1 locus...
- The HLA-DPB1*0301 marker might predict the requirement for leukotriene receptor antagonist in patients with aspirin-intolerant asthmaHae Sim Park
J Allergy Clin Immunol 114:688-9. 2004
- The human leucocyte antigen-DRB1*1302-DQB1*0609-DPB1*0201 haplotype may be a strong genetic marker for aspirin-induced urticariaS H Kim
Department of Allergy and Rheumatology, Ajou University Hospital, Suwon 442 749, Korea
Clin Exp Allergy 35:339-44. 2005..Urticaria/angioedema is a common aspirin-induced allergy; however, its pathogenic mechanism is not understood...
- Interaction of loci within the HLA region influences multiple sclerosis course in the Sardinian populationM G Marrosu
Centro Sclerosi Multipla, Ospedale Binaghi, Cagliari, Italy
J Neurol 253:208-13. 2006..Multivariate analysis was carried out on predisposing 0301 or non-associated DPB1 alleles, susceptible or non-associated DRB1-DQB1 haplotypes, both predisposing and non-predisposing, and negatively ..
- Assembly of major histocompatibility complex class II subunits with invariant chainJürgen Neumann
Division of Immunobiology, Institute of Molecular Physiology, University of Bonn, Romerstrasse 164, 53117 Bonn, Germany
FEBS Lett 579:6055-9. 2005..Co-isolation with alpha chain requires the groove binding Ii-segment and depends on M91 of Ii. Immunoprecipitation of Ii from pulse chase labeled cells showed sequential assembly of alpha and beta chains...
- HLA-dPB1*0501 is not uniquely associated with opticospinal multiple sclerosis in Japanese patients. Important role of DPB1*0301T Fukazawa
Hokuyukai Neurology Hospital, Niju Yon Ken 2 2 4 30, Nishi ku, Sapporo 063 0802, Japan
Mult Scler 12:19-23. 2006..OSMS has been suggested to be strongly associated with HLA-DPB1*0501 in Japanese. However, association of DPB1*0301 with non-OSMS and lack of DPB1*0301 in OSMS were also reported...
- HLA-DPB1*0202 is associated with a predictor of good prognosis of Graves' disease in the JapaneseMegumi Takahashi
Department of Molecular Pathogenesis, Medical Research Institute, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo 101 0062, and Kuma Hospital, Hyogo, Japan
Hum Immunol 67:47-52. 2006..Compared with a healthy control population, the frequencies of HLA-A*0206 (OR=2.17, p=9.73x10(-4)) and DPB1*0501 (OR=3.26, p=3.31x10(-7)) carriers were increased in the typical patients, whereas those of HLA-A*0201 (OR=2...
- HLA-DPB1 supertype-associated protection from childhood leukaemia: relationship to leukaemia karyotype and implications for preventionMalcolm Taylor
Cancer Immunogenetics Laboratory, St Mary s Hospital, University of Manchester, Manchester, M13 0JH, UK
Cancer Immunol Immunother 57:53-61. 2008..T cell responses, we hypothesised that the development of TEL-AML1+ ALL might be influenced by the child's DPB1 genotype...
- HLA class I (A, B, C) and class II (DRB1, DQA1, DQB1, DPB1) alleles and haplotypes in the Han from southern ChinaE Trachtenberg
Children s Hospital Oakland Research Institute, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
Tissue Antigens 70:455-63. 2007..typing results for the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) class I (A, B, and C) and class II (DRB1, DQA1, DQB1, and DPB1) loci in 264 individuals of the Han ethnic group from the Canton region of southern China are presented...
- Several regions in the major histocompatibility complex confer risk for anti-CCP-antibody positive rheumatoid arthritis, independent of the DRB1 locusHye Soon Lee
The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, North Shore LIJ Health System, Manhasset, New York 11030, United States of America
Mol Med 14:293-300. 2008..association signals were found in the extreme centromeric portion of the MHC, in regions containing the DOB1, TAP2, DPB1, and COL11A2 genes...
- Confirmation of HLA class II independent type 1 diabetes associations in the major histocompatibility complex including HLA-B and HLA-AJ M M Howson
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Wellcome Trust Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Diabetes Obes Metab 11:31-45. 2009..Here we test for HLA class II-independent associations in the MHC using fine mapping data generated by the Type 1 Diabetes Genetics Consortium (T1DGC)...
- HLA-DPB1 and NFKBIL1 may confer the susceptibility to chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension in the absence of deep vein thrombosisSatoshi Kominami
Department of Respiratology, Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba University, Chiba, Japan
J Hum Genet 54:108-14. 2009..We found a strong association of HLA markers with the DVT-negative CTEPH, DPB1(*)0202 (odds ratio (OR)=5.07, 95% confidence interval (CI)=2.52-10.19, P=0.00000075, corrected P-value (Pc)=0...
- A genome-wide association study identifies variants in the HLA-DP locus associated with chronic hepatitis B in AsiansYoichiro Kamatani
Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, Japan
Nat Genet 41:591-5. 2009..we identified a significant association of chronic hepatitis B with 11 SNPs in a region including HLA-DPA1 and HLA-DPB1. We validated these associations by genotyping two SNPs from the region in three additional Japanese and Thai ..
- TNF and LTA gene, allele, and extended HLA haplotype associations with severe dengue virus infection in ethnic ThaisSasijit Vejbaesya
Department of Transfusion Medicine, Siriraj Hospital and Medical School, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
J Infect Dis 199:1442-8. 2009..histocompatibility complex (MHC) haplotypes containing TNF-4 and LTA-3, together with HLA-B48, HLA-B57, and HLA-DPB1*0501, were detected only in patients with secondary DHF...
- The HLA DRB1*1501-DQB1*0602-DPB1*0501 haplotype is a risk factor for toluene diisocyanate-induced occupational asthmaJeong Hee Choi
Department of Internal Medicine, Hallym University, Anyang, Korea
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 150:156-63. 2009....
- Replication of rubella vaccine population genetic studies: validation of HLA genotype and humoral response associationsInna G Ovsyannikova
Mayo Clinic Vaccine Research Group, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Vaccine 27:6926-31. 2009..8 IU/ml, p=0.025) alleles were consistently associated with lower rubella-induced antibodies. Further, DPB1*0401 (median 1st cohort 43.5 IU/ml, p=0.021; 2nd cohort 36.2 IU/ml, p=0...
- Association of susceptibility to multiple sclerosis in Southern Han Chinese with HLA-DRB1, -DPB1 alleles and DRB1-DPB1 haplotypes: distinct from other populationsXiao Mu Wu
Department of Neurology, Jiangxi Provincial People s Hospital, Nanchang, Jiangxi, PR China
Mult Scler 15:1422-30. 2009..was to examine the association between the susceptibility to conventional MS in Southern Chinese with HLA-DRB1,-DPB1 alleles and putative DRB1-DPB1 haplotypes...
- Five HLA-DP molecules frequently expressed in the worldwide human population share a common HLA supertypic binding specificityJohn Sidney
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Immunol 184:2492-503. 2010..In the current study, we developed high-throughput binding assays for the five most common HLA-DPB1 alleles in the general worldwide population...
- Crystal structure of HLA-DP2 and implications for chronic beryllium diseaseShaodong Dai
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and National Jewish Health, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:7425-30. 2010..Genetic susceptibility to CBD has been associated with certain alleles of the MHCII molecule HLA-DP, especially HLA-DPB1*0201 and other alleles that contain a glutamic acid residue at position 69 of the beta-chain (betaGlu69)...
- HLA DPA1, DPB1 alleles and haplotypes contribute to the risk associated with type 1 diabetes: analysis of the type 1 diabetes genetics consortium familiesMichael D Varney
Department of Surgery, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
Diabetes 59:2055-62. 2010To determine the relative risk associated with DPA1 and DPB1 alleles and haplotypes in type 1 diabetes.
- Refining the association of MHC with multiple sclerosis in African AmericansJoseph P McElroy
Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Hum Mol Genet 19:3080-8. 2010....
- A polymorphism in the HLA-DPB1 gene is associated with susceptibility to multiple sclerosisJudith Field
Florey Neuroscience Institutes, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
PLoS ONE 5:e13454. 2010..We also found a strong association with rs9277535 in the class II gene HLA-DPB1 (discovery set P = 9 x 10(-9), replication set P = 7 x 10(-4), combined P = 2 x 10(-10))...
- Strong influence of human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-DP gene variants on development of persistent chronic hepatitis B virus carriers in the Han Chinese populationXiuchan Guo
Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory of Medical Genetics, School of Laboratory Medicine and Life Science, Wenzhou Medical College, Zhejiang, China
Hepatology 53:422-8. 2011..54, P = 8.73 × 10(-7) ; block 2: OR = 1.98, P = 1.37 × 10(-10) ). These results further confirm that genetic variants in the HLA-DP locus are strongly associated with persistent HBV infection in the Han Chinese population...
- Risk alleles for chronic hepatitis B are associated with decreased mRNA expression of HLA-DPA1 and HLA-DPB1 in normal human liverT R O'Brien
Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Genes Immun 12:428-33. 2011..rs9277535 located in the 3' untranslated regions of human leukocyte antigen (HLA) class II genes HLA-DPA1 and HLA-DPB1, respectively, as the independent variants most strongly associated with chronic hepatitis B...
- Exposure and genetics increase risk of beryllium sensitisation and chronic beryllium disease in the nuclear weapons industryMichael V Van Dyke
Hollis Laboratory, Division of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, National Jewish Health, Denver, Colorado 80206, USA
Occup Environ Med 68:842-8. 2011..However, the nature of the relationship between exposure and carriage of the DPβE69 genotype has not been well studied. The goal of this study was to determine the relationship between DPβE69 and exposure in BeS and CBD...
- Risk of chronic beryllium disease by HLA-DPB1 E69 genotype and beryllium exposure in nuclear workersMike V Van Dyke
National Jewish Health, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 183:1680-8. 2011..disease (CBD) are determined by at least one genetic factor, a glutamic acid at position 69 (E69) of the HLA-DPB1 gene, and by exposure to beryllium...
- A genome-wide association study of chronic hepatitis B identified novel risk locus in a Japanese populationHamdi Mbarek
Laboratory of Molecular Medicine, Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, 4 6 1 Shirokanedai, Minato, Tokyo
Hum Mol Genet 20:3884-92. 2011..03 and 5.02, respectively) as risk haplotypes. These findings indicated that variants in antigen-binding regions of HLA-DP and HLA-DQ contribute to the risk of persistent HBV infection...
- A genome-wide association study of hepatitis B vaccine response in an Indonesian population reveals multiple independent risk variants in the HLA regionEileen Png
1Human Genetics, Genome Institute of Singapore, Singapore
Hum Mol Genet 20:3893-8. 2011....
- Genome-wide association study identifies HLA-DP as a susceptibility gene for pediatric asthma in Asian populationsEmiko Noguchi
Department of Medical Genetics, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Japan
PLoS Genet 7:e1002170. 2011..SNP rs987870, located between HLA-DPA1 and HLA-DPB1, was consistently associated with pediatric asthma in 3 independent populations (P(combined) = 2...
- Associations of HLA-DP variants with hepatitis B virus infection in southern and northern Han Chinese populations: a multicenter case-control studyJin Li
Institute of Liver Disease, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
PLoS ONE 6:e24221. 2011..We aimed to examine whether the association can be replicated in Han Chinese populations...
- Five amino acids in three HLA proteins explain most of the association between MHC and seropositive rheumatoid arthritisSoumya Raychaudhuri
Division of Genetics, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Nat Genet 44:291-6. 2012..we imputed and tested classical alleles and amino acid polymorphisms in HLA-A, HLA-B, HLA-C, HLA-DPA1, HLA-DPB1, HLA-DQA1, HLA-DQB1 and HLA-DRB1, as well as 3,117 SNPs across the MHC...
- A novel variant marking HLA-DP expression levels predicts recovery from hepatitis B virus infectionRasmi Thomas
Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT, and Harvard, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Virol 86:6979-85. 2012..To test the effect of the HLA-DP region on outcomes to HBV infection, we sequenced the polymorphic HLA-DPB1 and DPA1 coding exons and the corresponding 3' untranslated regions (3'UTRs) in 662 individuals of European-..
- Genome-wide association study confirming association of HLA-DP with protection against chronic hepatitis B and viral clearance in Japanese and KoreanNao Nishida
Research Center for Hepatitis and Immunology, National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
PLoS ONE 7:e39175. 2012..Association analysis in the Japanese and Korean data identified the HLA-DPA1 and HLA-DPB1 genes with P(meta) = 1.89×10⁻¹² for rs3077 and P(meta) = 9.69×10⁻¹⁰ for rs9277542...
- Chronic beryllium disease, HLA-DPB1, and the DP peptide binding grooveLori J Silveira
National Jewish Health, Denver, CO 80206, USA
J Immunol 189:4014-23. 2012..studies demonstrate associations between chronic beryllium disease (CBD), beryllium sensitization (BeS), and HLA-DPB1 alleles with a glutamic acid residue at position 69 (E69)...
- Genome-wide association study of aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease in a Korean populationByung Lae Park
Department of Genetic Epidemiology, SNP Genetics, Inc, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Hum Genet 132:313-21. 2013..GWAS revealed the top-ranked variants in 3' regions of the HLA-DPB1 gene...
- Genetic variants in HLA-DP/DQ contribute to risk of cervical cancer: a two-stage study in Chinese womenJie Jiang
MOE Key Laboratory of Modern Toxicology, School of Public Health, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China
Gynecol Oncol 129:401-5. 2013..Herein, we evaluated whether genetic variants of HLA-DP and HLA-DQ are associated with cervical cancer risk...
- HLA-DPB1 and anti-HBs titer kinetics in hepatitis B booster recipients who completed primary hepatitis B vaccination during infancyT W Wu
Department of Medicine, Mackay Medical College, New Taipei City, Taiwan
Genes Immun 15:47-53. 2014Previously we reported significant associations of the human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-DPB1 05:01 with memory against hepatitis B (HB) vaccination...
- HLA-DRB1, -DQA1, -DQB1 and DPB1 susceptibility alleles in Cameroonian type 1 diabetes patients and controlsJ C Mbanya
Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire Yaoundé and Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Yaounde, Cameroon
Eur J Immunogenet 28:459-62. 2001..diabetes in Cameroonians, we used sequence-specific oligonucleotide probing (SSOP) to identify DRB1, DQA1, DQB1 and DPB1 alleles in 10 unrelated C-peptide negative patients with type 1 diabetes and 90 controls from a homogeneous ..
- Human leukocyte antigen haplotypes in the genetic control of immune response to measles-mumps-rubella vaccineInna G Ovsyannikova
Mayo Vaccine Research Group, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Infect Dis 193:655-63. 2006..02) and mumps (P=.01) vaccine viruses. Subjects with the class II DRB1*03-DQB1*02-DPB1*04 haplotype had higher lymphoproliferative responses to measles virus (P=.01) and mumps virus (P=.006)...
- HLA haplotype and supertype associations with cellular immune responses and cytokine production in healthy children after rubella vaccineInna G Ovsyannikova
Mayo Vaccine Research Group, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Vaccine 27:3349-58. 2009....
- Major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class II alleles, haplotypes and epitopes which confer susceptibility or protection in systemic sclerosis: analyses in 1300 Caucasian, African-American and Hispanic cases and 1000 controlsFrank C Arnett
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston UTHSC H, 6431 Fannin Street, MSB 5 270, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 69:822-7. 2010To determine human leucocyte antigen-class II (HLA-class II) (DRB1, DQB1, DQA1 and DPB1) alleles, haplotypes and shared epitopes associated with scleroderma (systemic sclerosis (SSc)) and its subphenotypes in a large multi-ethnic US ..
- HLA-DPB1 and DPB2 are genetic loci for systemic sclerosis: a genome-wide association study in Koreans with replication in North AmericansXiaodong Zhou
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:3807-14. 2009..To identify systemic sclerosis (SSc) susceptibility loci via a genome-wide association study...
- Identification of human CD4 residues affecting class II MHC versus HIV-1 gp120 bindingL K Clayton
Laboratory of Immunobiology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
Nature 339:548-51. 1989....
- A processed pseudogene in an intron of the HLA-DP beta 1 chain gene is a member of the ribosomal protein L32 gene familyJ A Young
Nucleic Acids Res 13:8883-91. 1985..Comparison of these sequences revealed that they were more related within species than between, suggesting that they became inserted in the genome after man and mouse diverged...
- HIV-1 envelope protein is expressed on the surface of infected cells before its processing and presentation to class II-restricted T lymphocytesK M Callahan
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205
J Immunol 151:2928-42. 1993..These results provide the first direct evidence that endogenously synthesized membrane proteins enter the class II-restricted Ag-processing pathway after expression on the cell surface in an intact form...
- Analysis of maternal-offspring HLA compatibility, parent-of-origin and non-inherited maternal effects for the classical HLA loci in type 1 diabetesP G Bronson
Division of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Diabetes Obes Metab 11:74-83. 2009..The current study tested hypotheses that classical HLA loci influence T1D through these mechanisms, in addition to genetic transmission of particular risk alleles...
- Role of human leucocyte antigen DQ in the presentation of T cell epitopes in the major cow's milk allergen alphas1-caseinB Ruiter
Department of Dermatology Allergology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 143:119-26. 2007..The aim of the present study was to determine the HLA restriction of T cell clones (TCCs) specific to alphas1-casein, the most abundant milk protein, and to study possible HLA class II allele associations with CMA...
- Molecular and serologic analysis of HLA genes and immunoglobulin allotypes in IgA nephropathyA M Luger
Department of Pathology, University of Missouri, Columbia 65212, USA
Autoimmunity 19:1-5. 1994..The HLA-DPB1*0601 genotype was increased among patients, but this was not significant when corrected for multiple comparisons...
- HLA Association with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation outcome: the number of mismatches at HLA-A, -B, -C, -DRB1, or -DQB1 is strongly associated with overall survivalPascale Loiseau
Service d immunologie et histocompatibilité, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP Paris, France
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 13:965-74. 2007..association of survival, acute graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD) and relapse with HLA-A, -B, -C, -DRB, -DQB1, and -DPB1 mismatching in 334 patients coming from 12 French transplant centers and who received a non-T cell-depleted bone ..
- [Frequency of the HLA-DP genes and the antigens of the HLA-A, -B, -Cw, and -DR loci in Tuvinians]M L Sartakova
Institute of Clinical Immunology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Novosibirsk, Russia
Genetika 34:1127-33. 1998The results of DNA typing of the HLA-DPB1 gene among Tuvinians are described. The allele 0201 was found to be the most frequent (26.66%); then, in order of decreasing frequency, followed the alleles 0401 (26.42%), 0402 (13.99%), 0301 (8...
- A new epitope-based HLA-DPB matching approach for cadaver kidney retransplantsGunter Laux
Department of Transplantation Immunology, Institute of Immunology, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Transplantation 75:1527-32. 2003Several years ago a significant impact of matching for HLA-DPB1 alleles on the survival of cadaver kidney retransplants was shown. Here we report the results of a new approach, based on matching for HLA-DPB1 epitopes.
- HLA-DP as specific target for cellular immunotherapy in HLA class II-expressing B-cell leukemiaC E Rutten
Department of Hematology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Leukemia 22:1387-94. 2008Mismatching for human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-DPB1 in unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (URD-SCT) has been associated with a decreased risk of disease relapse, indicating that HLA-DP may represent a target for graft-..
- Potential binding modes of beryllium with the class II major histocompatibility complex HLA-DP: a combined theoretical and structural database studyBrian L Scott
Chemistry Division C SIC, Mail Stop J514, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA
J Inorg Biochem 94:5-13. 2003..A homology model of the HLA-DP protein was developed. An analysis of the sequences of HLA-DPB1 and HLA-DPA1 alleles most common among CBD patients revealed several carboxylate rich regions in the peptide-..
- Beryllium-induced tumor necrosis factor-alpha production by CD4+ T cells is mediated by HLA-DPRichard T Sawyer
Department of Medicine, Hollis Laboratory of Environmental and Occupational Health, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 31:122-30. 2004..In exposed workers, genetic susceptibility to this granulomatous disorder is associated with particular HLA-DPB1 alleles...
- The HLA-DPB1--associated component of the IDDM1 and its relationship to the major loci HLA-DQB1, -DQA1, and -DRB1F Cucca
Department of Biomedical Science and Biotechnology, University of Cagliari, Italy
Diabetes 50:1200-5. 2001..One prime candidate is the polymorphic HLA-DPB1 locus, which (with the DPA1 locus) encodes the third class II antigen-presenting molecule...
- Genetic variability and linkage disequilibrium within the HLA-DP region: analysis of 15 different populationsA B Begovich
Department of Human Genetics, Roche Molecular Systems, Alameda, California 94501, USA
Tissue Antigens 57:424-39. 2001..molecule, polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based methods were used to characterize genetic variation at the DPA1 and DPB1 loci encoding this heterodimer on 2,807 chromosomes from 15 different populations including individuals of African, ..
- DPB1 polymorphism in rheumatoid arthritis: evidence of an association with allele DPB1 0401A Perdriger
Department of Rheumatology, Teaching Hospital, Rennes, France
Tissue Antigens 39:14-8. 1992..controls, using dot-blot analysis with 14 synthetic oligonucleotide probes specific for the variable region of the DPB1 second exon. The DPB1 0401 allele was found to be significantly more frequent in RA patients than in controls (77...
- Relationship between HLA-DP supertype and survival in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: evidence for selective loss of immunological control of residual disease?G Malcolm Taylor
Cancer Immunogenetics, School of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Br J Haematol 145:87-95. 2009..DP supertypes are associated with childhood ALL prognosis, we compared treatment outcomes in a cohort (n = 798) of DPB1-typed ALL cases in the UK Medical Research Council UKALL XI trial...
- Three new DP alleles identified in sub-Saharan Africa: DPB1*7401, DPA1*02013, and DPA1*0302L L Steiner
Department of Human Genetics, Roche Molecular Systems, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
Tissue Antigens 51:653-7. 1998HLA-DP genotyping of over 400 individuals from sub-Saharan Africa identified three new DP alleles: DPB1*7401, DPA1*02013, and DPA1*0302...
- Age-specific effects of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis-associated HLA allelesK J Murray
Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Arthritis Rheum 42:1843-53. 1999..alleles are strongly associated with early susceptibility to pauciarticular JRA, including HLA-A2, DR8, DR5, and DPB1*0201...
- MHC class I and class II phenotype, gene, and haplotype frequencies in Greeks using molecular typing dataE C Papassavas
Department of Immunology and National Tissue Typing Laboratory, General Hospital of Athens, Athens, Greece
Hum Immunol 61:615-23. 2000In the present study, DNA typing for HLA-A, C, B, DRB1, DRB3, DRB4, DRB5, DQA1, DQB1, and DPB1 was performed for 246 healthy, unrelated Greek volunteers of 20-59 years of age...
- HLA associations in type 1 diabetes: DPB1 alleles may act as markers of other HLA-complex susceptibility genesS Johansson
Institute of Immunology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Norway Steno Diabetes Center, Gentofte, Denmark Inserm U 558, Toulouse, France
Tissue Antigens 61:344-51. 2003..Alleles at the DPB1 locus have been suggested to directly influence the risk conferred by DQB1, DQA1 and DRB1 alleles, but the results ..
- Extended HLA haplotypes in a Carib Amerindian population: the Yucpa of the Perija RangeZ Layrisse
From the Laboratorios de Fisiopatología y de Genetica Humana, Centro de Medicina Experimental, Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Cientificas, Caracas, Venezuela
Hum Immunol 62:992-1000. 2001..Combinations of 6 HLA-A, 6 HLA-B, 5 HLA-C, 1 Bf, 3 C4AB, 3 DQA1, 3DQB1 and 2 DPA1 and 2 DPB1 alleles present in this population originate 17 different haplotypes, 3 of which represent 63% of the haplotypic ..
- Specific "intra-allele" and "intra-broad antigen" human leukocyte antigen alloantibodies in kidney graft transplantationManuel Muro
Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Hepáticas y Digestivas, Murcia, Spain
Hum Immunol 71:857-60. 2010..antibodies by single antigens (SA), anti-DRB1*1303 (IBA), -DQB1*0301 (IA), -DRB1*1101, -DRB3*0101, anti-DPB1*0202, and anti-DRB1*0103...
- Genetic susceptibility to occupational exposuresD C Christiani
Environmental and Occupational Medicine and Epidemiology Program, Harvard School of Public Health, 665 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Occup Environ Med 65:430-6; quiz 436, 397. 2008..Polymorphisms in the NAT2 and the HLA-DPB1(G)(lu69) genes provide classic examples of how genetic susceptibility markers have a clear role in identifying ..
- HLA antigens in Malay patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: association with clinical and autoantibody expressionM R Azizah
Biotechnology Centre, Institute for Medical Research, Jalan Pahang 50588 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Korean J Intern Med 16:123-31. 2001....
- Clinical and immunogenetic features of patients with autoantibodies to asparaginyl-transfer RNA synthetaseMichito Hirakata
Department of Internal Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan, and Seoul National University Hospital, Korea
Arthritis Rheum 56:1295-303. 2007....
- Rebuilding human leukocyte antigen class II-restricted minor histocompatibility antigen specificity in recall antigen-specific T cells by adoptive T cell receptor transfer: implications for adoptive immunotherapyRobbert Spaapen
Authors Affiliations Departments of Clinical Chemistry and Haematology, Immunology, and Haematology, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Clin Cancer Res 13:4009-15. 2007....
- Autoantibodies detectable in the sera of silicosis patients. The relationship between the anti-topoisomerase I antibody response and HLA-DQB1*0402 allele in Japanese silicosis patientsA Ueki
Department of Hygiene, Kawasaki Medical School, Matsushima, Kurashiki, Japan
Sci Total Environ 270:141-8. 2001..5%, P < 0.001) or healthy controls (0.8%, P<0.001). HLA-DQB1*0301, DQB1*0601 and DPB1*1801 alleles were more frequently detected in anti-topo I positive patients than in the patients without anti-topo ..
- [A case of subacute myelitis with anti-aquaporin 4 antibody after thymectomy for myasthenia gravis: review of autoimmune diseases after thymectomy]Masayuki Kohsaka
MS Center, Utano National Hospital
Rinsho Shinkeigaku 50:111-3. 2010..located long spinal cord lesion (LCL) on cervical cord MRI, anti-aquaporin 4 (AQP4) antibody in serum, and HLA DPB1*0501. Brain MRI showed no specific findings of classic multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- HLA and juvenile rheumatoid arthritisM Cerna
Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Prague, Czech Republic
Acta Univ Carol Med (Praha) 40:69-73. 1994..3, p < 0.00005) in all groups. There was neither an increase in DRB1*1301 or DPB1*0301 nor a decrease in DRB1*04, as reported from other studies in Texas and Norway...
- [Polymorphism of MHC-DPB1 gene exon 2 in rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta)]Huai Liang XU
Key Laboratory of Animal Disease and Human Health of Sichuan Province, Sichuan Agricultural University, Ya an 625014, China
Yi Chuan 32:588-98. 2010..on better understanding of the major mistocompability complex (MHC) genes in these macaques, the exon 2 of Mamu-DPB1 genes were determined in 106 wild rhesus macaques using DGGE, cloning and sequencing...
- An update on the immunogenetics of idiopathic inflammatory myopathies: major histocompatibility complex and beyondHector Chinoy
The University of Manchester Rheumatic Diseases Centre, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford, UK
Curr Opin Rheumatol 21:588-93. 2009..To update the reader on immunogenetic advances in idiopathic inflammatory myopathy (IIM) over the past 18 months...
- Distinct HLA associations by stroke subtype in children with sickle cell anemiaCarolyn Hoppe
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital Oakland, CA 94609, USA
Blood 101:2865-9. 2003..When comparing the total MRI+ group with the MRI- group, HLA DPB1*0401 was associated with increased stroke risk (P =.01), whereas DPB1*1701 (P =...
- Association of thromboxane A2 receptor gene polymorphism with the phenotype of acetyl salicylic acid-intolerant asthmaS H Kim
Department of Allergy and Rheumatology, Ajou University School of Medicine, Suwon, Korea
Clin Exp Allergy 35:585-90. 2005..This study was aimed to evaluate whether genetic variants of TBXA2R may be related with development of acetyl salicylic acid (ASA)-intolerant asthma (AIA)...
- DNA typing of HLA class II genes (HLA-DR, -DQ and -DP) in Japanese patients with histiocytic necrotizing lymphadenitis (Kikuchi's disease)T Tanaka
First Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, Fukuoka University, Japan
Tissue Antigens 54:246-53. 1999..In this study, we found DPA1*01 and DPB1*0202 allele frequencies in HLA class II genes are significantly higher in HNL patients than in normal controls...
- Rapid allelic diversification and intensified selection at antigen recognition sites of the Mhc class II DPB1 locus during hominoid evolutionU Gyllensten
Department of Medical Genetics, University of Uppsala, Sweden
Tissue Antigens 47:212-21. 1996The evolution of polymorphism at the Mhc class II DPB1 locus was studied by comparison of chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes), pygmy chimpanzee (Pan paniscus), gorilla (Gorilla gorilla) and human DPB1 alleles...
- HLA and alveolar echinococcosisT H Eiermann
Department of Transfusion Medicine, University of Ulm, Red Cross Blood Bank Ulm, Germany
Tissue Antigens 52:124-9. 1998..We studied HLA-A, -B, -DRB1, -DQB1 and -DPB1 polymorphism in 151 patients with alveolar echinococcosis...
- HLA-DP SEQUENCE POLYMORPHISM AND DISEASE PREDISPOSITIONHenry Erlich; Fiscal Year: 2003..The role of the extensive polymorphism at the DPB1 locus (>80 alleles identified thus far) in disease predisposition is much less well understood...
- HLA/KIR Region Genetics in Pediatric ArthritisDavid N Glass; Fiscal Year: 2010..The alleles marking these regions (HLA-DR8, 11 and HLA-DPB1*0201) are atypical for autoimmunity...
- Development of an HLA-DP2 Transgenic Murine Model of Chronic Beryllium DiseaseAndrew P Fontenot; Fiscal Year: 2013..Disease susceptibility has been linked to HLA-DPB1 alleles, including DPB1*0201, that possess a glutamic acid residue at position 69 of the HLA-DP2 2-chain (2Glu69)...
- DOUGLAS FREDERICK LEVINSON; Fiscal Year: 2015..targeted block of almost all exons and introns in 11 HLA genes in 8 loci (A, B, C, DRB1/3/4/5, DQA1, DQB1, DPA1, DPB1) will be amplified by long-range PCR, followed by very deep second-generation sequencing (Illumina HiSeq2000 ..
- Marian J Rewers; Fiscal Year: 2016..In the last funding period we discovered that in children followed from birth alleles DPB1*0402 and DRB1*0403 almost completely prevent islet autoimmunity in children less than 10 years old...
- CELLULAR MECHANISMS OF DRUG REACTIONS IN SCHIZOPHRENIAEdmond Yunis; Fiscal Year: 1999..with clozapine-induced agranulocytosis (CA): in Jewish patients, HLA-B38, DR4 (DRB1*0402, DQB1*0302, DQA1*0301, DPB1*0401), HSP70 9.0-A, and in non-Jewish patients, HLA-DR2 (DRB1*1602, DQB1*0502, DQA1*0102), HSP70 9...
- High Resolution Multiplexed DNA reverse-SSO Typing AssayJar How Lee; Fiscal Year: 2007..To complete product line capabilities for HLA typing, generic kits will also be developed for DPB1, DQA1, and DPA1 (DQB1 and DRB3,4,5 were already produced)...
- Type 1 Diabetes Genetics ConsortiumStephen Rich; Fiscal Year: 2007..and cells, to enable future studies of immune function; (3) genotype HLA class II and class I genes (DRB1, DQB1, DPB1, DPA1, A, B, C), INS, and CTLA4polymorphisms as recognized type 1diabetes genetic risk factors...
- OPTIMIZING BMT FOR CANCER BY GENETIC MATCHING OF DONORSEffie Petersdorf; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- SNPs in Lung Cancer Risk and Therapeutic ResponseEffie Petersdorf; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- LOCAL ANGIOTENSIN SYSTEM IN LUNG FIBROGENESISLisa Maier; Fiscal Year: 2002..These studies will help establish a role for the angiotensin system in granulomatous lung disease and the path to fibrogenesis. ..
- Shared Genetic Susceptibility in CBD and SarcoidosisLisa Maier; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- A Genome-Wide Association Study of Non-Hodgkin LymphomaChristine F Skibola; Fiscal Year: 2010..The data generated from this study will provide a framework for further investigation within the NHL consortium, InterLymph. Results will later be combined with that from other InterLymph case-control studies in pooled analyses. ..
- Robust Generalization in MHC Peptide Binding ModelsPedro Cano; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- The genetic basis of type 1 diabetes autoimmunity in African AmericansJanelle Noble; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Identification of Measles Class II-Restricted PeptidesINNA OVSYANNIKOVA; Fiscal Year: 2003..The basis from which this proposal will build on is outlined in the background, significance, and preliminary data sections below. ..
- Spondyloarthritis 2006; The Unmet NeedsJohn Reveille; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- MALDI-TOF to Analyze KIR Association with HIV DiseaseElizabeth Trachtenberg; Fiscal Year: 2006..Data from this study will be critical to future studies examining the functional significance of KIR gene expression in HIV disease. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Enhancing Doctor-Patient CommunicationStephanie Lee; Fiscal Year: 2006..The project works towards the overall goal of enhancing communication, improving patient understanding, and facilitating psychosocial adaptation to life-threatening illness. ..
- Identifying T cell ligands in sarcoidosisANDREW FONTENOT; Fiscal Year: 2005..This novel approach will generate "mimotopes" which can be screened against known peptide/protein sequences and will provide new insight into the etiologic sarcoidosis antigen. ..
- Admixture Mapping of Sarcoidosis Genes in African AmericanBenjamin Rybicki; Fiscal Year: 2007..Our proposed study has the potential to uncover genes of modest effect not easily detectable by linkage and may in some instances actually be more statistically powerful than traditional case-control association methods. ..
- PHASE I/II STUDY OF SIMVASTATIN (ZOCOR) THERAPY IN SICKLE CELL DISEASECarolyn Hoppe; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] 2. To assess the safety and tolerability of oral simvastatin in patients with SCD. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Role of specific Nef functions in AIDS pathogenesisFrank Kirchhoff; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- T Cells in Beryllium Sensitization and DiseaseANDREW FONTENOT; Fiscal Year: 2009..This study will further our understanding of the beryllium-induced immune mechanisms that lead to disabling lung dysfunction, potentially leading to an improved welfare of this patient population. ..
- FAMILY STUDIES OF THE GENETICS OF ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITISJohn Reveille; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Analysis of Genetic Susceptibility to Anterior UveitisTAMMY MARTIN; Fiscal Year: 2009..Specific Aim 3: To identify specific candidate gene mutations by using SNP marker analysis, by comparative DNA sequencing and by denaturing HPLC analysis. ..
- LINKING OCCUPATIONAL INJURY AND ILLNESS DATA BASESKenneth Rosenman; Fiscal Year: 2002..We have assembled an interdisciplinary team consisting of an occupational health physician, epidemiologists, a biostatistician and a computer programmer. We have arranged access to all nine data systems. ..
- PATHOGENIC T CELLS IN BERYLLIUM-INDUCED LUNG DISEASEANDREW FONTENOT; Fiscal Year: 2002..Additional studies will examine whether antigen processing is required for stimulation of these T cell hybridomas. Together, these studies will provide new insight into the immunopathogenesis of CBD and other granulomatous disorders. ..