Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: DGKE
Description: diacylglycerol kinase, epsilon 64kDa
Alias: DAGK5, DAGK6, DGK, NPHS7, DAG kinase epsilon, DGK-epsilon, diacylglycerol kinase epsilon, diglyceride kinase epsilon
Publications138 found, 100 shown here
- The C-terminal part of diacylglycerol kinase alpha lacking zinc fingers serves as a catalytic domainF Sakane
Department of Biochemistry, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, Japan
Biochem J 318:583-90. 1996All mammalian diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) isoenzymes so far cloned consist of four conserved regions, namely, C1, C2 (tandem EF-hand structures), C3 (tandem cysteine-rich zinc finger sequences) and the C-terminal C4 domains...
- Phospholipase C/diacylglycerol kinase-mediated signalling is required for benzothiadiazole-induced oxidative burst and hypersensitive cell death in rice suspension-cultured cellsJie Chen
Institute of Biotechnology, College of Agriculture and Biotechnology, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Protoplasma 230:13-21. 2007The involvement of phospholipase C/diacylglycerol kinase (PLC/DGK)-mediated signalling in oxidative burst and hypersensitive cell death was studied in rice suspension-cultured cells treated with benzothiadiazole (BTH) and infected by ..
- Phosphatidic acid regulates signal output by G protein coupled receptors through direct interaction with phospholipase C-beta(1)Irene Litosch
Department of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, Florida 33101, USA
Cell Signal 21:1379-84. 2009..generated downstream of monomeric Rho GTPases via phospholipase D (PLD) and additionally by diacylglycerol kinases (DGK), both stimulates phospholipase C-beta(1) (PLC-beta(1)) and potentiates stimulation of PLC-beta(1) activity by ..
- Cloning and characterization of diacylglycerol kinase iota splice variants in rat brainTsukasa Ito
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Japan
J Biol Chem 279:23317-26. 2004Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) catalyzes phosphorylation of a second messenger diacylglycerol (DG) to phosphatidic acid in cellular signal transduction...
- EF-hand motifs of alpha, beta and gamma isoforms of diacylglycerol kinase bind calcium with different affinities and conformational changesK Yamada
Department of Liberal Arts and Sciences, School of Health Sciences, Sapporo Medical University, Japan
Biochem J 321:59-64. 1997The three diacylglycerol kinase isoenzymes (DGK alpha, DGK beta and DGK gamma) cloned so far contain in common a tandem repeat of EF-hand motifs...
- The pattern of deoxycytidine- and deoxyguanosine kinase activity in relation to messenger RNA expression in blood cells from untreated patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaKourosh Lotfi
Department of Medicine and Care, Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Biochem Pharmacol 71:882-90. 2006Deoxycytidine kinase (dCK) and deoxyguanosine kinase (dGK) catalyze the first step in the intracellular cascade of fludarabine (2-fluoroadenine-beta-D-arabinofuranoside) and cladribine (2-chlorodeoxyadenosine) phosphorylation, which ..
- The role of tryptophan residues in an integral membrane protein: diacylglycerol kinaseElizabeth H Clark
Division of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Biological Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton SO16 7PX, United Kingdom
Biochemistry 42:11065-73. 2003..We have studied the effect of mutating the five Trp residues in the diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) of Escherichia coli to Leu residues...
- Domains, amino acid residues, and new isoforms of Caenorhabditis elegans diacylglycerol kinase 1 (DGK-1) important for terminating diacylglycerol signaling in vivoAntony M Jose
Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Biol Chem 280:2730-6. 2005Diacylglycerol kinases (DGKs) inhibit diacylglycerol (DAG) signaling by phosphorylating DAG. DGK-1, the Caenorhabditis elegans ortholog of human neuronal DGK, inhibits neurotransmission to control behavior...
- Regulation of neurite outgrowth in N1E-115 cells through PDZ-mediated recruitment of diacylglycerol kinase zetaYury Yakubchyk
Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Mol Cell Biol 25:7289-302. 2005Syntrophins are scaffold proteins that regulate the subcellular localization of diacylglycerol kinase zeta (DGK-zeta), an enzyme that phosphorylates the lipid second-messenger diacylglycerol to yield phosphatidic acid...
- Drosophila retinal degeneration A gene encodes an eye-specific diacylglycerol kinase with cysteine-rich zinc-finger motifs and ankyrin repeatsI Masai
Molecular Genetics Research Laboratory, Faculty of Science, University of Tokyo, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 90:11157-61. 1993..Biochemically, the rdgA mutant lacks an eye-specific and membrane-associated diacylglycerol kinase (DGK; EC 184.108.40.206) activity in a gene-dosage-dependent manner, suggesting that rdgA gene encodes a DGK...
- The cysteine-rich domain of human proteins, neuronal chimaerin, protein kinase C and diacylglycerol kinase binds zinc. Evidence for the involvement of a zinc-dependent structure in phorbol ester bindingS Ahmed
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, National University of Singapore
Biochem J 280:233-41. 1991..DG is produced transiently as it is rapidly metabolized by DG kinase (DGK) to phosphatidic acid...
- Molecular species of phosphatidylinositol-cycle intermediates in the endoplasmic reticulum and plasma membraneYulia V Shulga
Department of Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 3Z5, Canada
Biochemistry 49:312-7. 2010..by comparing the compositions of the two membranes isolated from embryonic fibroblasts obtained from diacylglycerol kinase epsilon (DGKepsilon) knockout (KO) and wild-type (WT) mice...
- Diacylglycerol kinase delta associates with receptor for activated C kinase 1, RACK1Shin ichi Imai
Department of Biochemistry, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, South 1, West 17, Chuo Ku, Sapporo, 060 8556, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1791:246-53. 2009The delta-isozyme (type II) of diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) is known to positively regulate growth factor receptor signaling...
- A 104-kDa diacylglycerol kinase containing ankyrin-like repeats localizes in the cell nucleusK Goto
Department of Anatomy, Tohoku University School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:11196-201. 1996..This cDNA encoded a 929-aa, 104-kDa polypeptide termed DGK-IV...
- Aluminum inhibits phosphatidic acid formation by blocking the phospholipase C pathwayAna Ramos-Díaz
Centro de Investigación Científica de Yucatán, Unidad de Bioquímica y Biología Molecular de Plantas, Calle 43, 130 Col Chuburná de Hidalgo, Merida Yucatan, Mexico
Planta 225:393-401. 2007..1.4.4) or via Phospholipase C (PLC; EC: 220.127.116.11), and diacylglycerol kinase (DGK; EC 18.104.22.168)...
- Diacylglycerol kinase beta accumulates on the perisynaptic site of medium spiny neurons in the striatumYasukazu Hozumi
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Iida nishi 2 2 2, Yamagata 990 9585, Japan
Eur J Neurosci 28:2409-22. 2008..The former activates protein kinase C and the latter mobilizes Ca(2+) from intracellular store. DAG kinase (DGK) then phosphorylates DAG to produce another second messenger (phosphatidic acid)...
- Nod factor-induced phosphatidic acid and diacylglycerol pyrophosphate formation: a role for phospholipase C and D in root hair deformationM den Hartog
Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, Department of Plant Physiology, University of Amsterdam, Kruislaan 318, NL 1098 SM, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Plant J 25:55-65. 2001..PA) and diacylglycerol pyrophosphate, indicative of PLD or PLC activity in combination with diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) and PA kinase. Treatment with Nod factor had similar effects, although less pronounced...
- Cloning and expression of the heterodimeric deoxyguanosine kinase/deoxyadenosine kinase of Lactobacillus acidophilus R-26G T Ma
Department of Biochemistry, Ohio State University, Columbus 43210 1292
J Biol Chem 270:6595-601. 1995..kinases, deoxycytidine kinase/deoxyadenosine kinase (dCK/dAK) and deoxyguanosine kinase/deoxyadenosine kinase (dGK/dAK) are required, together with thymidine kinase (TK), for deoxynucleotide synthesis in Lactobacillus acidophilus ..
- Low-intensity exercise increases skeletal muscle protein expression of PPARdelta and UCP3 in type 2 diabetic patientsTomas Fritz
Centre of Family Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Karolinska Institutet, 171 11 Stockholm, Sweden
Diabetes Metab Res Rev 22:492-8. 2006..We tested the hypothesis that changes in expression of key genes in skeletal muscles relate to exercise-induced improvements in type 2 diabetic patients...
- Structure-function analysis of a bacterial deoxyadenosine kinase reveals the basis for substrate specificityMartin Welin
Department of Molecular Biology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Box 590, Biomedical Center, S 751 24 Uppsala, Sweden
J Mol Biol 366:1615-23. 2007..Recently structural information concerning dNKs has been obtained, but no structure of a bacterial dCK/dGK enzyme is known...
- [RasGRP proteins--Ras-activating factors]Mateusz Szamałek
Katedra Biochemii Farmaceutycznej, Uniwersytet Medyczny im K Marcinkowskiego, Poznan
Postepy Biochem 53:112-20. 2007..signal transmitted by RasGRP is terminated as a result of DAG phosphorylation catalyzed by diacylglycerol kinase (DGK)...
- Nuclear localization of diacylglycerol kinase zeta in neuronsYasukazu Hozumi
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Iida nishi 2 2 2, Yamagata 990 9585, Japan
Eur J Neurosci 18:1448-57. 2003Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) is involved in intracellular signal transduction as a regulator of levels of diacylglycerol which leads to protein kinase C activation...
- Protein kinase C alpha phosphorylates and negatively regulates diacylglycerol kinase zetaBai Luo
Huntsman Cancer Institute, and Department of Oncological Sciences, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
J Biol Chem 278:39542-7. 2003Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) terminates diacylglycerol (DAG) signaling by phosphorylating DAG to produce phosphatidic acid, which also has signaling properties...
- Kinase activity of the dgk gene product is involved in the virulence of Streptococcus mutansYukie Shibata
Department of Preventive Dentistry, Kyushu University Faculty of Dental Science, 3 1 1 Maidashi, Higashi ku, Fukuoka 812 8582, Japan
Microbiology 155:557-65. 2009C-terminal deletion of the diacylglycerol kinase (Dgk) homologue of the cariogenic oral bacterium Streptococcus mutans resulted in loss of aciduricity...
- Localization of diacylglycerol kinase epsilon on stress fibers in vascular smooth muscle cellsTomoyuki Nakano
Department of Environmental and Preventive Medicine, Hyogo College of Medicine, Mukogawa cho 1 1, Nishinomiya, Hyogo, 663 8501, Japan
Cell Tissue Res 337:167-75. 2009The expression pattern of diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) and the biological significance of DGKepsilon in vascular smooth muscle cells were investigated...
- Morphological changes and spatial regulation of diacylglycerol kinase-zeta, syntrophins, and Rac1 during myoblast fusionHanan Abramovici
Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Center for Neuromuscular Disease, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 64:549-67. 2007..Our recent studies suggest diacylglycerol kinase-zeta (DGK-zeta), an enzyme that metabolizes diacylglycerol to yield phosphatidic acid, plays an important role in actin ..
- Alternative splicing of a novel diacylglycerol kinase in tomato leads to a calmodulin-binding isoformW A Snedden
Department of Botany, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5S 3B2
Plant J 24:317-26. 2000..Both recombinant LeCBDGK and LeDGK1 were catalytically active in vitro. Anti-DGK antiserum detected two immunoreactive proteins associated with microsomal and plasma membrane fractions from cell ..
- AtDGK2, a novel diacylglycerol kinase from Arabidopsis thaliana, phosphorylates 1-stearoyl-2-arachidonoyl-sn-glycerol and 1,2-dioleoyl-sn-glycerol and exhibits cold-inducible gene expressionFernando C Gómez-Merino
University of Potsdam, Institute of Biochemistry and Biology, Karl Liebknecht Strasse 24 25, Haus 20, D 14476 Golm Potsdam, Germany
J Biol Chem 279:8230-41. 2004Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) phosphorylates diacylglycerol (DAG) to generate phosphatidic acid (PA). Both DAG and PA are implicated in signal transduction pathways...
- Measurement of mammalian diacylglycerol kinase activity in vitro and in cellsRichard M Epand
Department of Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, McMaster University Health Sciences Centre, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Methods Enzymol 434:293-304. 2007Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) catalyzes the conversion of diacylglycerol to phosphatidic acid. Because both the lipid substrate and the product are important in regulation, this enzyme plays an important role in signal transduction...
- Dramatic differences in the roles in lipid metabolism of two isoforms of diacylglycerol kinaseStephen B Milne
Department of Pharmacology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Biochemistry 47:9372-9. 2008....
- Determination of the topology of the hydrophobic segment of mammalian diacylglycerol kinase epsilon in a cell membrane and its relationship to predictions from modelingMarc Decaffmeyer
Faculte Universitaire des Sciences Agronomiques de Gembloux, Centre de Biophysique Moleculaire Numerique, Passage des Deportes, 2, 5030 Gembloux, Belgium
J Mol Biol 383:797-809. 2008..The work also demonstrates that the wild-type DGKepsilon is a monotopic protein...
- Cardiac-specific overexpression of diacylglycerol kinase zeta attenuates left ventricular remodeling and improves survival after myocardial infarctionTakeshi Niizeki
Department of Cardiology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, 2 2 2 Iida nishi, Yamagata, Japan 990 9585
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 292:H1105-12. 2007..DAG kinase (DGK) phosphorylates DAG and controls cellular DAG levels, thus acting as a negative regulator of PKC and subsequent ..
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta regulates Ras activation by a novel mechanismM K Topham
The Huntsman Cancer Institute and Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
J Cell Biol 152:1135-43. 2001..b>DGK zeta, but not other DGKs, completely eliminated Ras activation induced by RasGRP, and DGK activity was required for ..
- A traditional herbal medicine, rikkunshi-to (TJ-43), prevents intracellular signaling disorders in gastric smooth muscle of diabetic ratsYasushi Sakai
Division of Physiology, Department of Occupational Therapy, School of Nursing and Rehabilitation Sciences, Showa University, Yokohama 226, Japan
Am J Chin Med 32:245-56. 2004..The present study demonstrated that diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) activity in diabetic gastric smooth muscle in the resting state was approximately 3...
- Epileptogenesis in diacylglycerol kinase epsilon deficiency up-regulates COX-2 and tyrosine hydroxylase in hippocampusWalter J Lukiw
Neuroscience Center of Excellence, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 338:77-81. 2005..Of the nine mammalian DGK isotypes known, DGK epsilon (DGKepsilon) shows specificity for arachidonoyldiacylglycerol (20:4-DAG) and selectively contributes to ..
- Differential regulation of diacylglycerol kinase isozymes in cardiac hypertrophyHirokazu Yahagi
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, 1 1 Seiryo machi, Aoba ku, Sendai 980 8574, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 332:101-8. 2005To examine the involvement of diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) and phosphatidic acid phosphatase (PAP) in pressure overloaded cardiac hypertrophy, rats were subjected to either ascending aortic banding for 3, 7, and 28 days or sham operation...
- Role of diacylglycerol kinase alpha in the attenuation of receptor signalingM A Sanjuan
Department of Immunology and Oncology, Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, E 28049 Madrid, Spain
J Cell Biol 153:207-20. 2001Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) is suggested to attenuate diacylglycerol-induced cell responses through the phosphorylation of this second messenger to phosphatidic acid...
- The alpha isoform of diacylglycerol kinase exhibits arachidonoyl specificity with alkylacylglycerolRichard M Epand
Department of Biochemistry, McMaster University Health Sciences Centre, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 3Z5, Canada
Biochemistry 43:14778-83. 2004We compared the diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) catalyzed phosphorylation of 1-O-hexanoyl-2-oleoylglycerol (HOG) with 1-O-hexanoyl-2-arachidonoylglycerol (HAG)...
- Pharmacological evidence for the involvement of diacylglycerol lipase in depolarization-induced endocanabinoid releaseYuki Hashimotodani
Department of Neurophysiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita 565 0871, Japan
Neuropharmacology 54:58-67. 2008..The chemicals we tested include inhibitors for phospholipase C (U73122 and ET-18), diacylglycerol kinase (DGK inhibitor 1), phosphatidic acid phosphohydrolase (propranolol), and diacylglycerol lipase (DGL; RHC-80267 and ..
- Novel deoxynucleoside-phosphorylating enzymes in mycoplasmas: evidence for efficient utilization of deoxynucleosidesL Wang
Department of Veterinary Medical Chemistry, The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, The Biomedical Centre, SE 751 23 Uppsala, Sweden
Mol Microbiol 42:1065-73. 2001..High levels of thymidine kinase (TK), deoxycytidine kinase (dCK), deoxyguanosine kinase (dGK) and deoxyadenosine kinase (dAK) activities were detected in extracts from Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Mycoplasma ..
- Diacylglycerol kinase-theta is localized in the speckle domains of the nucleusGiovanna Tabellini
Dipartimento di Scienze Anatomiche Umane e Fisiopatologia dell Apparato Locomotore, Sezione di Anatomia Umana, Cell Signalling Laboratory, Universita di Bologna, 40126, Bologna, Italy
Exp Cell Res 287:143-54. 2003..Here, we show, by immunofluorescence staining and confocal analysis, that DGK-theta localizes mainly to the nucleus of various cell lines, such as MDA-MB-453, MCF-7, PC12, and HeLa...
- Phosphatidic acid plays a regulatory role in clathrin-mediated endocytosisCostin N Antonescu
Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA, 92037, USA
Mol Biol Cell 21:2944-52. 2010..by manipulating the activities and/or levels of either phospholipase D (PLD1 and PLD2) or diacylglycerol kinase (DGK), two enzyme classes involved in PA production...
- Does aluminum generate a bonafide phospholipd signal cascade?Ana Ramos-Díaz
Unidad de Bioquímica y Biología Molecular de Plantas, Centro de Investigación Científica de Yucatán Mérida Yucatán, Mexico
Plant Signal Behav 2:263-4. 2007..The most important PA formation routes in plant signalling are: phospholipase C (PLC)/diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) and phospholipase D (PLD)...
- HCN pacemaker channel activation is controlled by acidic lipids downstream of diacylglycerol kinase and phospholipase A2Keri J Fogle
Center for Neurobiology and Behavior, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032, USA
J Neurosci 27:2802-14. 2007..that 4betaPMA exerts its effects on HCN gating via sequential activation of PKC and diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) coupled with upregulation of MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase) and phospholipase A2 (PLA2), but its action ..
- Anabolism of amdoxovir: phosphorylation of dioxolane guanosine and its 5'-phosphates by mammalian phosphotransferasesJoy Y Feng
Gilead Sciences, 4 University Place, 4611 University Drive, Durham, NC 27707, USA
Biochem Pharmacol 68:1879-88. 2004..DXG using 15 purified enzymes from human (8), animal (6), and yeast (1) sources, including deoxyguanosine kinase (dGK), deoxycytidine kinase (dCK), high Km 5'-nucleotidase (5'-NT), guanylate (GMP) kinase, nucleoside monophosphate (..
- Nitric oxide is critical for inducing phosphatidic acid accumulation in xylanase-elicited tomato cellsAna M Laxalt
Instituto de Investigaciones Biologicas, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, CC 1245, 7600 Mar del Plata, Argentina
J Biol Chem 282:21160-8. 2007..second messenger phosphatidic acid (PA) via the activation of the phospholipase C (PLC) and diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) pathway. Defense-related responses downstream of PA were studied...
- Phosphatidic acid signaling regulation of Ras superfamily of small guanosine triphosphatasesYueqiang Zhang
Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1791:850-5. 2009..Recent studies indicate that the signaling PA generated from phospholipase D (PLD) and diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) plays critical roles in regulating the activity of some members of Ras superfamily of small guanosine ..
- Molecular cloning of a diacylglycerol kinase isozyme predominantly expressed in human retina with a truncated and inactive enzyme expression in most other human cellsM Kai
Department of Biochemistry, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, Japan
J Biol Chem 269:18492-8. 1994In order to clone novel diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) isozymes, we first obtained a DGK-related cDNA fragment by polymerase chain reaction using the human hepatoma cell line HepG2 mRNA and degenerated primers...
- Activation of diacylglycerol kinase alpha is required for VEGF-induced angiogenic signaling in vitroGianluca Baldanzi
Department of Medical Sciences, University Amedeo Avogadro of Piemonte Orientale, v Solaroli 17, 28100, Novara, Italy
Oncogene 23:4828-38. 2004..As we had previously shown that Src-mediated activation of diacylglycerol kinase-alpha (Dgk-alpha) is required for hepatocytes growth factor-stimulated cell migration, we asked whether Dgk-alpha is involved ..
- Depression of type I diacylglycerol kinases in pancreatic β-cells from male mice results in impaired insulin secretionYukiko Kurohane Kaneko
PhD, 52 1 Yada, Suruga ku, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka 422 8526, Japan
Endocrinology 154:4089-98. 2013Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) catalyzes the conversion of diacylglycerol (DAG) to phosphatidic acid. This study investigated the expression and function of DGK in pancreatic β-cells...
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta is involved in the process of cerebral infarctionTomoyuki Nakano
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Iida nishi 2 2 2, Yamagata 990 9585, Japan
Eur J Neurosci 23:1427-35. 2006Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) is an enzyme that phosphorylates a second messenger diacylglycerol (DG) and is involved in a variety of pathophysiological cellular responses...
- Neutral lipid accumulation in the membranes of Escherichia coli mutants lacking diglyceride kinaseC R Raetz
J Biol Chem 253:3882-7. 1978..The gene (designated dgk) which is altered in these mutants is cotransduceable with the malB locus, near minute 90 on the chromosome...
- The DNA sequences encoding plsB and dgk loci of Escherichia coliV A Lightner
J Biol Chem 258:10856-61. 1983..from Escherichia coli containing plsB, the structural gene for the sn-glycerol-3-phosphate acyltransferase, and the dgk locus, believed to encode diglyceride kinase...
- Mutations within the putative active site of heterodimeric deoxyguanosine kinase block the allosteric activation of the deoxyadenosine kinase subunitInshik Park
Faculty of Food Science, Dong A University, Pusan 604 714, Korea
J Biochem Mol Biol 35:244-7. 2002..Asp-84 residue of the deoxyguanosine kinase subunit of the tandem deoxyadenosine kinase/ deoxyguanosine kinase (dAK/dGK) from Lactobacillus acidophilus R-26 by Ala, Asn, or Glu produced increased Km values for deoxyguanosine on dGK...
- Substrate preference of stress-activated phospholipase D in Chlamydomonas and its contribution to PA formationSteven A Arisz
Department of Plant Physiology, Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, University of Amsterdam, Kruislaan 318, NL 1098 SM, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Plant J 34:595-604. 2003..pathways via phospholipase D (PLD) and via phospholipase C (PLC) in combination with diacylglycerol kinase (DGK)...
- Appearance of monoglyceride and triglyceride in the cell envelope of Escherichia coli mutants defective in diglyceride kinaseH Rotering
J Biol Chem 258:8068-73. 1983..We now report that monoglyceride and triglyceride also accumulate in these strains. In mutant RZ60 (dgk-6) these compounds represent about 1 and 0...
- Phosphorylation of isocarbostyril- and difluorophenyl-nucleoside thymidine mimics by the human deoxynucleoside kinasesAshraf Said Al-Madhoun
Division of Cardiology, Vascular Biology Laboratory, University of Ottawa Heart Institute, Ottawa, Canada
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 23:1865-74. 2004..kinase (TK1) and deoxycytidine kinase (dCK), and mitochondrial thymidine kinase (TK2) and deoxyguanosine kinase (dGK)...
- Turnover of Phosphatidic Acid through Distinct Signaling Pathways Affects Multiple Aspects of Pollen Tube Growth in TobaccoRoman Pleskot
Institute of Experimental Botany, v v i, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic Prague, Czech Republic
Front Plant Sci 3:54. 2012..Thus, suppressing PA production by inhibiting either PLD or DGK activity compromised membrane trafficking except early endocytosis, disrupted tip-localized deposition of cell wall ..
- Recent progress on type II diacylglycerol kinases: the physiological functions of diacylglycerol kinase δ, η and κ and their involvement in diseaseHiromichi Sakai
Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Chiba University, 1 33 Yayoi cho, Chiba 263 8522, Japan
J Biochem 152:397-406. 2012Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) phosphorylates diacylglycerol (DAG) to produce phosphatidic acid (PA) and plays an important role in signal transduction by modulating the balance between these signalling lipids...
- [Prognostic impact of heart failure with preserved versus reduced ejection fraction in patients with mild symptoms]P Jung
Medizinische Poliklinik, Campus Innenstadt Kardiologie, Klinikum der Universitat Munchen
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 137:706-10. 2012..This study examines the prognosis of HFpEF patients with only mild symptoms and compares two different methods of diagnosing HFpEF...
- Inhibition of lipid signaling enzyme diacylglycerol kinase epsilon attenuates mutant huntingtin toxicityNingzhe Zhang
Buck Institute for Research on Aging, Novato, California 94945, USA
J Biol Chem 287:21204-13. 2012..We found that diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) inhibitor II (R59949) decreased caspase-3/7 activity after serum withdrawal in striatal Hdh(111Q/111Q) cells...
- Diacylglycerol kinase inhibitor R59022 attenuates conjugated linoleic acid-mediated inflammation in human adipocytesKristina Martinez
Department of Nutrition, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro, NC, USA
J Lipid Res 54:662-70. 2013Diacylglycerol kinases (DGK) convert diacylglycerol to phosphatidic acid, which has been reported to stimulate calcium release from the endoplasmic reticulum...
- Enhanced effector responses in activated CD8+ T cells deficient in diacylglycerol kinasesMatthew J Riese
Divisions of Hematology Oncology, Pulmonology, and Rheumatology, Departments of Medicine, and Path and Lab Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Cancer Res 73:3566-77. 2013..We tested CAR activity and function in T cells that lacked one or both isoforms of diacylglycerol kinase (dgk) expressed highly in T cells, dgkα and dgkζ, enzymes that metabolize the second messenger diacylglycerol (DAG) ..
- Role of diacylglycerol kinases in T cell development and functionSruti Krishna
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Allergy and Immunology and Department of Immunology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Crit Rev Immunol 33:97-118. 2013..Two DGK isoforms, α and ζ, are expressed predominantly in T cells and synergistically regulate the development of both ..
- Rapid phosphatidic acid accumulation in response to low temperature stress in Arabidopsis is generated through diacylglycerol kinaseSteven A Arisz
Department of Plant Physiology, Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, University of Amsterdam Amsterdam, Netherlands
Front Plant Sci 4:1. 2013..D hydrolysis of structural phospholipids, or (3) via phosphorylation of diacylglycerol (DAG) by DAG kinase (DGK)...
- Recessive mutations in DGKE cause atypical hemolytic-uremic syndromeMathieu Lemaire
Department of Genetics, Yale University School of Medicine, and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Nat Genet 45:531-6. 2013..Using exome sequencing, we identified recessive mutations in DGKE (encoding diacylglycerol kinase ɛ) that co-segregated with aHUS in nine unrelated kindreds, defining a distinctive ..
- Diacylglycerol kinase η modulates oncogenic properties of lung cancer cellsT Nakano
Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah, 2000 East Circle of Hope, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112 5550, USA
Clin Transl Oncol 16:29-35. 2014..Diacylglycerol kinase η (DGKη), an enzyme that phosphorylates diacylglycerol to form phosphatidic acid, has been shown to modulate MAPK ..
- Identification of hepatic microvascular adhesion-related genes of human colon cancer cells using random homozygous gene perturbationJoana Marquez
Department of Cellular Biology and Histology, Basque Country University School of Medicine and Dentistry, Leioa, Bizkaia, Spain
Int J Cancer 133:2113-22. 2013..in adherent HT-29 cells (DGCR8 and EFEMP1 genes) and their silenced status in nonadherent HT-29 cells (DGKE, DPY19L1, KIAA0753, PVR and USP11 genes)...
- Complement activation in diseases presenting with thrombotic microangiopathySeppo Meri
Department of Bacteriology and Immunology, Haartman Institute, PO Box 21, FI 00014 University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
Eur J Intern Med 24:496-502. 2013..dysfunction and from a recently described disease related to mutations in intracellular diacylglycerol kinase ε (DGKE)...
- Cloning and expression of human mitochondrial deoxyguanosine kinase cDNAL Wang
Department of Veterinary Medical Chemistry, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden
FEBS Lett 390:39-43. 1996Mammalian mitochondrial deoxyguanosine kinase (dGK) is responsible for phosphorylation of purine deoxyribonucleosides in the mitochondrial matrix...
- Molecular cloning of a novel diacylglycerol kinase isozyme with a pleckstrin homology domain and a C-terminal tail similar to those of the EPH family of protein-tyrosine kinasesF Sakane
Department of Biochemistry, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, South 1, West 17, Sapporo 060, Japan
J Biol Chem 271:8394-401. 1996A fourth member of the diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) gene family termed DGK delta was cloned from the human testis cDNA library...
- Diacylglycerol kinase eta augments C-Raf activity and B-Raf/C-Raf heterodimerizationSatoshi Yasuda
Department of Biochemistry, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, South 1, West 17, Chuo Ku, Sapporo 060 8556
J Biol Chem 284:29559-70. 2009..Conversely, the overexpression of DGKeta1 could activate the Ras/B-Raf/C-Raf/MEK/ERK pathway in a DGK activity-independent manner, suggesting that DGKeta serves as a scaffold/adaptor protein...
- Immunolocalization of Drosophila eye-specific diacylgylcerol kinase, rdgA, which is essential for the maintenance of the photoreceptorI Masai
Molecular Genetics Research Laboratory, University of Tokyo, Japan
J Neurobiol 32:695-706. 1997..biochemical and molecular studies suggested that the rdgA gene encodes an eye-specific diacylglycerol kinase (DGK)...
- The cloning and characterization of a novel human diacylglycerol kinase, DGKiotaL Ding
Huntsman Cancer Institute, Eccles Program in Human Molecular Biology and Genetics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Biol Chem 273:32746-52. 1998..plays a central role in both the synthesis of complex lipids and in intracellular signaling; diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) catalyzes the phosphorylation of DAG, which yields phosphatidic acid...
- Overexpression of a rice diacylglycerol kinase gene OsBIDK1 enhances disease resistance in transgenic tobaccoWeidong Zhang
State Key Laboratory of Rice Biology, Institute of Biotechnology, Zhejiang University at Huajiachi Campus, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310029, People s Republic of China
Mol Cells 26:258-64. 2008A rice diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) gene, OsBIDK1, which encodes a 499-amino acid protein, was cloned and characterized...
- Altered gene transcription profiles in fibroblasts harboring either TK2 or DGUOK mutations indicate compensatory mechanismsJoan Villarroya
Centre d Investigacions en Bioquimica i Biologia Molecular CIBBIM, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Institut de Recerca, Plta 1 Lab 117, Pg Vall d Hebron, 119 129, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
Exp Cell Res 315:1429-38. 2009..Real-time PCR revealed mtDNA depletion in dGK-deficient fibroblasts (dGK-) but not in TK2-deficient cells (TK2-)...
- Diacylglycerol kinase theta binds to and is negatively regulated by active RhoAB Houssa
Division of Cellular Biochemistry, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 274:6820-2. 1999Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) phosphorylates the second messenger diacylglycerol to yield phosphatidic acid. To date, very little is known about the regulation of DGK activity...
- Serotonin inhibition of synaptic transmission: Galpha(0) decreases the abundance of UNC-13 at release sitesS Nurrish
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley 94720, USA
Neuron 24:231-42. 1999..The effects of serotonin on synaptic transmission were mediated by GOA-1 (a Galpha0 subunit) and DGK-1 (a diacylglycerol [DAG] kinase), both of which act in the ventral cord motor neurons...
- Apoptosis induces efflux of the mitochondrial matrix enzyme deoxyguanosine kinaseM Jullig
Department of Veterinary Medical Chemistry, University of Agricultural Sciences, The Biomedical Centre, Box 575, S 751 23 Uppsala, Sweden
J Biol Chem 276:24000-4. 2001Deoxyguanosine kinase (dGK) initiates the salvage of purine deoxynucleosides in mitochondria and is a key enzyme in mitochondrial DNA precursor synthesis...
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta is associated with chromatin, but dissociates from condensed chromatin during mitotic phase in NIH3T3 cellsHiroshi Hasegawa
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Yamagata 990 9585, Japan
J Cell Biochem 105:756-65. 2008Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) converts diacylglycerol (DG) to phosphatidic acid, both of which act as second messengers to mediate a variety of cellular mechanisms...
- Nuclear diacylglycerol kinase-theta is activated in response to alpha-thrombinL Bregoli
Department of Physiology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
J Biol Chem 276:23288-95. 2001..Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) catalyzes the conversion of diacylglycerol to phosphatidic acid, making it an attractive candidate for a signal ..
- Effect of phosphate on aluminium-inhibited growth and signal transduction pathways in Coffea arabica suspension cellsLeticia Chee-González
Unidad de Bioquímica y Biología Molecular de Plantas, Centro de Investigación Científica de Yucatán, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
J Inorg Biochem 103:1497-503. 2009..and phosphatidic acid (PA) by blocking PLC activity; however, phospholipase D (PLD) and diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) activities are stimulated by Al, a response probably aimed at counteracting Al effects on PA formation...
- Identification of a functional nuclear export sequence in diacylglycerol kinase-zetaCamilla Evangelisti
Dipartimento di Scienze Anatomiche Umane e Fisiopatologia dell Apparato Locomotore, Cell Signaling Laboratory, Universita di Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Cell Cycle 9:384-8. 2010Diacylglycerol kinases (DGKs) are key regulators of diacylglycerol-dependent signaling pathways. Among the 10 DGK isoforms, DGK-zeta is the only nuclear form that contains a nuclear localization signal...
- Zinc binding drives sheet formation by the SAM domain of diacylglycerol kinase δMary Jane Knight
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Institute of Genomics and Proteomics, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1570, USA
Biochemistry 49:9667-76. 2010The diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) family of enzymes plays critical roles in lipid signaling pathways by converting diacylglycerol to phosphatidic acid, thereby downregulating signaling by the former and upregulating signaling by the latter ..
- Substrate specificity of diacylglycerol kinase-epsilon and the phosphatidylinositol cycleYulia V Shulga
Department of Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
FEBS Lett 585:4025-8. 2011We show that diacylglycerol kinase-ε (DGKε) has less preference for the acyl chain at the sn-1 position of diacylglycerol (DAG) than the one at the sn-2 position...
- Regulation and roles of neuronal diacylglycerol kinases: a lipid perspectiveBecky Tu-Sekine
Department of Biological Chemistry, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, 21205 MD, USA
Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol 46:353-64. 2011..studies have identified eight of these isoforms in various regions of the mammalian central nervous system (CNS): DGK-α, DGK-β, DGK-γ, DGK-η, DGK-ζ, DGK-ι, DGK-ϵ, and DGK-θ...
- Roles for class IIA phosphatidylinositol transfer protein in neurotransmission and behavioral plasticity at the sensory neuron synapses of Caenorhabditis elegansRyo Iwata
Department of Biophysics and Biochemistry, Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:7589-94. 2011..in pitp-1 mutants by expression of the phosphatidylinositol transfer domain alone, and also by mutations of a DGK gene that cause accumulation of DAG, suggesting that PITP-1 serves for DAG production via phosphatidylinositol ..
- Endocannabinoids and diacylglycerol kinase activityArpita Gantayet
Department of Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 3Z5, Canada
Biochim Biophys Acta 1808:1050-3. 2011....
- [Pulmonary hypertension: hemodynamic evaluation: hemodynamic evaluation – recommendations of the Cologne Consensus Conference 2010]C F Opitz
Klinik fur Innere Medizin, Schwerpunkt Kardiologie, DRK Kliniken Berlin Köpenick, Berlin
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 135:S78-86. 2010..In June 2010, a Consensus Conference organized by the PH working groups of the German Society of Cardiology (DGK), the German Society of Respiratory Medicine (DGP) and the German Society of Paediatric Cardiology (DGPK) was held ..
- [Non-invasive diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension: ESC/ERS Guidelines with commentary of the Cologne Consensus Conference 2010]E Grunig
Zentrum für pulmonale Hypertonie, Thoraxklinik am Universitatsklinikum Heidelberg, Heidelberg
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 135:S67-77. 2010..In June 2010, a Consensus Conference organized by the PH working groups of the German Society of Cardiology (DGK), the German Society of Respiratory Medicine (DGP) and the German Society of Pediatric Cardiology (DGPK) was held ..
- [Pulmonary hypertension due to left heart disease: recommendations of the Cologne Consensus Conference 2010]S Rosenkranz
Klinik III fur Innere Medizin, Herzzentrum der Universität zu Köln, Koln
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 135:S102-14. 2010..In June 2010, a Consensus Conference organized by the PH working groups of the German Society of Cardiology (DGK), the German Society of Respiratory Medicine (DGP) and the German Society of Pediatric Cardiology (DGPK) was held ..
- Hepatic expression profiling shows involvement of PKC epsilon, DGK eta, Tnfaip, and Rho kinase in type 2 diabetic nephropathy ratsJeena Gupta
Laboratory of Chromatin Biology, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research NIPER, S A S Nagar, Punjab, India
J Cell Biochem 111:944-54. 2010..in expression of PKC epsilon, TNF-alpha-induced protein (four- to seven-folds), and decrease in the expression of DGK eta in the liver of diabetic nephropathic rats...
- Deoxynucleoside salvage enzymes and tissue specific mitochondrial DNA depletionL Wang
Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry, Section of Veterinary Medical Biochemistry, Uppsala, Sweden
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 29:370-81. 2010..The question why MDS caused by TK2 and p53R2 mutations are predominantly muscle specific while dGK deficiency affected mainly liver will be addressed.
- Phospholipid signaling responses in salt-stressed rice leavesEssam Darwish
Section of Plant Physiology, Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, University of Amsterdam, Science Park 904, 1098 XH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Plant Cell Physiol 50:986-97. 2009..PA signaling can be generated via the combined action of phospholipase C (PLC) and diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) or directly via phospholipase D (PLD). The latter can be measured in vivo, using a transphosphatidylation assay...
- Molecular mechanisms of mitochondrial DNA depletion diseases caused by deficiencies in enzymes in purine and pyrimidine metabolismStaffan Eriksson
Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 27:800-8. 2008..metabolism give MDS, for example, the mitochondrial thymidine kinase 2 (TK2) and deoxyguanosine kinase (dGK) genes. Sixteen TK2 and 22 dGK alterations are known. Their characteristics and symptoms are described...
- Arabidopsis AtDGK7, the smallest member of plant diacylglycerol kinases (DGKs), displays unique biochemical features and saturates at low substrate concentration: the DGK inhibitor R59022 differentially affects AtDGK2 and AtDGK7 activity in vitro and alteFernando C Gómez-Merino
University of Potsdam, Institute of Biochemistry and Biology, Karl Liebknecht Strasse 24 25, Haus 20, Golm Potsdam D 14476, Germany
J Biol Chem 280:34888-99. 2005Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) regulates the level of the second messenger diacylglycerol and produces phosphatidic acid (PA), another signaling molecule...
- A diacylglycerol kinase modulates long-term thermotactic behavioral plasticity in C. elegansDavid Biron
Department of Physics, Harvard University, 17 Oxford Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, USA
Nat Neurosci 9:1499-505. 2006..We identify the DGK-3 diacylglycerol kinase as a thermal memory molecule that regulates the rate of T(S) resetting by modulating the ..
- Secondary structure and backbone dynamics of Escherichia coli diacylglycerol kinase, as revealed by site-directed solid-state 13C NMRSatoru Yamaguchi
Department of Life Science, Himeji Institute of Technology, Harima Science Garden City, Kamigori, Hyogo 678 1297, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1698:97-105. 2004..we have recorded (13)C NMR spectra of [3-(13)C]Ala-, [1-(13)C]Val-labeled Escherichia coli diacylglycerol kinase (DGK), using cross-polarization-magic angle spinning (CP-MAS) and single-pulse excitation with dipolar decoupled-magic ..
- Norepinephrine and endothelin activate diacylglycerol kinases in caveolae/rafts of rat mesenteric arteries: agonist-specific role of PI3-kinaseChristopher J Clarke
Cardiovascular Research Group, Division of Cardiovascular and Endocrine Sciences, Core Technology Facility, University of Manchester, 46 Grafton St, Manchester, UK
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 292:H2248-56. 2007..We show that components of the PI signaling cascade-phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP(2)), PA, and DGK-theta are present in caveolae/rafts prepared from rat mesenteric small arteries...
- Diacylglycerol kinase zeta attenuates pressure overload-induced cardiac hypertrophyMutsuo Harada
Department of Cardiology, Pulmonology and Nephrology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Japan
Circ J 71:276-82. 2007..DAG kinase (DGK) phosphorylates DAG and controls cellular DAG levels, thus acting as a regulator of GPCR signaling...
- An N-terminal fragment of ProSAAS (a granin-like neuroendocrine peptide precursor) is associated with tau inclusions in Pick's diseaseKenji Kikuchi
Third Department of Internal Medicine, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 308:646-54. 2003..analysis of the composition of tau inclusions, we detected the intense binding of anti-diacylglycerol kinase-zeta (DGK-zeta) antibodies to Pick bodies (PBs), which represent tau inclusions in Pick's disease...
- CRYSTALLIZATION OF DIACYLGLYCEROL KINASEJAMES BOWIE; Fiscal Year: 2000..crystallize and solve the structure of an integral membrane protein, diacylglycerol kinase from Escherichia coli (DGK). DGK catalyzes the conversion of diacylglycerol and ATP to phosphatidic acid and ADP...
- CLONING / CHARACTERIZATION OF NOVEL DIACYLGLYCEROL KINASSusan Jaken; Fiscal Year: 1999Diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) catalyzes the conversion of diacylglycerol (DG) to phosphatidic acid. DG is a key second messenger that regulates the activity of protein kinase C (PKC)...
- ENZYMOLOGY OF GOLGI STACK FORMATIONVivek Malhotra; Fiscal Year: 2007..DAG generated as a result is metabolized, post-fission, by PKD dependent activation of diacylglycerol kinase(DGK)0 (aim#2)...
- Molecular Dissection of T Cell AnergyThomas Gajewski; Fiscal Year: 2005..One of these is diacylglycerol kinase (DGK)...
- DGK in T Cell Regulation and ToleranceThomas F Gajewski; Fiscal Year: 2010..I cells have been characterized to have a defect in TCR/CD28- L]' (Ti 'D- of the diacylglycerol kinase (DGK) family, in particular DGK-u, participate in the suppression of targeted genes in the post-thymic I cell ..
- Immunotherapy for Peanut AllergyXIAOPING ZHONG; Fiscal Year: 2009..Furthermore, our preliminary data revealed that the cell signaling molecule diacylglycerol (DAG) kinase? (DGK?), which converts DAG to phosphatidic acid (PA) through phosphorylation, positively regulates TLR-induced IL-12 ..
- Prevention and Treatment of Cashew Allergy via Pepsinized AllergensMICHAEL DAVID KULIS; Fiscal Year: 2010..sensitizing protocol in the C3H/HeJ-cholera toxin model  as well as our novel model of food allergy in DGK-zeta knockout mice...
- Phospholipid and Arachidonic Acid Signaling in EpilepsyNicolas Bazan; Fiscal Year: 2007..aims are to: 1) test the hypothesis that deficiency in PAF-receptor and/or in arachidonyl-diglyceride-selective DGK-e result in decreased susceptibility to epileptogenesis; 2) identify upstream signaling modified as a consequence ..
- Coordinate Regulation Of Nuclear DGK-theta and PLDDANIEL RABEN; Fiscal Year: 2009..We believe that an understanding of nuclear lipid signaling is key to our ability to intervene in events such as wound repair and tissue remodeling. ..