Gene Symbol: CYP4F22
Description: cytochrome P450, family 4, subfamily F, polypeptide 22
Alias: ARCI5, INLNE, LI3, cytochrome P450 4F22, cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily E, polypeptide 2 homolog
- Analysis of TGM1, ALOX12B, ALOXE3, NIPAL4 and CYP4F22 in autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis from Galicia (NW Spain): evidence of founder effectsL Rodríguez-Pazos
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Complejo Hospitalario Universitario, SERGAS, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Br J Dermatol 165:906-11. 2011..Mutations in six genes have been identified in autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis (ARCI). To date, few studies have analysed the spectrum of these mutations in specific populations...
- Clamshell opening in the mixed-metal supramolecular aggregates formed by fourfold reduced corannulene for maximizing intercalated metal contentAlexander S Filatov
Department of Chemistry, University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY 12222 USA
Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 53:140-5. 2014..members of a new class of supramolecular organometallic compounds with mixed-alkali-metal cluster cores, LiK5 and Li3 K3 , sandwiched between two four-fold reduced corannulene decks are prepared and fully characterized...
- Autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosisL Rodríguez-Pazos
Departamento de Dermatologia, Complejo Hospitalario Universitario, Facultad de Medicina, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Actas Dermosifiliogr 104:270-84. 2013..is genetically highly heterogeneous and has been associated with 6 genes to date: TGM1, ALOXE3, ALOX12B, NIPAL4, CYP4F22, and ABCA12...
- CYP4F22 is highly expressed at the site and timing of onset of keratinization during skin developmentKaori Sasaki
J Dermatol Sci 65:156-8. 2012
- Variable clinical responses of a scrub typhus outbred mouse model to feeding by Orientia tsutsugamushi infected mitesWoradee Lurchachaiwong
Department of Entomology, U S Army Medical Component, Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangkok, Thailand
Exp Appl Acarol 58:23-34. 2012..chiangraiensis (Lc), L. imphalum (Li) and L. deliense (Ld). Each of six mite lines (Lc1, Lc5, Li3, Li4, Li7 and Ld) was separately placed in the inner ears of ICR mice either as a single individual (individual ..
- Calling song recognition in female crickets: temporal tuning of identified brain neurons matches behaviorKonstantinos Kostarakos
Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 3EJ, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 32:9601-12. 2012..Two other neurons, B-LI3 and B-LC3, matched the temporal selectivity of the phonotactic responses but also responded to some nonattractive ..
- Observation of Microvascular Perfusion in the Hegu (LI4) Acupoint Area after Deqi Acupuncture at Quchi (LI11) Acupoint Using Speckle Laser Blood Flow Scanning TechnologyTao Huang
Institute of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, China Academy of Chinese Medical Science, No 16 Nanxiaojie of Dongzhimen, Beijing 100700, China
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:604590. 2012..deqi acupuncture on Quchi (LI11, right side), and simultaneously changes in microvascular perfusion of Sanjian (LI3), Hegu (LI4), Yangxi (LI5), and two control points were observed before, during, and after needling using a MOOR ..
- Lanthanide corroles: a new class of macrocyclic lanthanide complexesHeather L Buckley
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
Chem Commun (Camb) 49:3104-6. 2013..5DME) and (Mes2(p-OMePh)corrole)Tb·4DME (2·4DME) are prepared from the free base corrole and Ln((NSiMe3)2)3, while (Mes2(p-OMePh)corrole)Gd·TACNMe3 (3·TACNMe3) is prepared by metathesis of the recently reported Li3 corrole and GdCl3.
- Acentric Polyborate, Li3[B8O12(OH)3], with a New Type of Anionic Layer and Li Atoms in the CavitiesElena L Belokoneva
Department of Crystallography, Geological Faculty, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Leninskije Gory 1, Moscow, 119991 GSP1, Russia
Inorg Chem 52:3724-7. 2013Single crystals of Li3[B8O12(OH)3] were synthesized under hydrothermal conditions using a complex initial composition that included SiO2. The crystal structure is acentric, space group P6̅2c, with a = 8.9301(2) Å and c = 15...
- The future of/for vanadiumDieter Rehder
Chemistry Department, University of Hamburg, D 20146 Hamburg, Germany
Dalton Trans 42:11749-61. 2013..An example is Ag2VO2PO4, which, in the discharge process, is reduced to Li3.2VO2PO4 and Ag. Oncoming developments in vanadium chemistry thus include oxide-based materials.
- Density functional theoretical investigation on structure, optical response and hydrogen adsorption properties of B9/metal-B9 clustersSwastika Banerjee
New Chemistry Unit, Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur P O, Bangalore 560064, India
Phys Chem Chem Phys 15:8303-10. 2013..light on the electronic structure, optical properties and hydrogen adsorption capability of neutral MB9 (where M = Li3, Na3, K3, Al, Ga, In, Rh and Co) clusters...
- Characterization of anaerobic consortia coupled lignin depolymerization with biomethane generationYi Rui Wu
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Bioresour Technol 139:5-12. 2013Two sediment-free microbial consortia (LI3 and LP3) were established to depolymerize lignin under anaerobic conditions...
- Predictions of particle size and lattice diffusion pathway requirements for sodium-ion anodes using η-Cu6Sn5 thin films as a model systemLoïc Baggetto
Materials Science and Technology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831, USA
Phys Chem Chem Phys 15:10885-94. 2013..Cu6Sn5 anodes have an initial reversible capacity towards Li of 545 mA h g(-1) (Li3.96Sn or 19.8 Li/Cu6Sn5), close to the theoretical 586 mA h g(-1) (Li4...
- Electronic origin for the phase transition from amorphous Li(x)Si to crystalline Li15Si4Meng Gu
Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Washington 99352, USA
ACS Nano 7:6303-9. 2013..We find that when the lithium concentration in a-LixSi reaches a critical value of x = 3.75, the a-Li3.75Si spontaneously and congruently transforms to c-Li15Si4 by a process that is solely controlled by the lithium ..
- Carbon-coated Li3 N nanofibers for advanced hydrogen storageGuanglin Xia
Department of Materials Science, Fudan University, Shanghai, 200433, China Institute for Superconducting and Electronic Materials, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
Adv Mater 25:6238-44. 20133D porous carbon-coated Li3 N nanofibers are successfully fabricated via the electrospinning technique. The as-prepared nanofibers exhibit a highly improved hydrogen-sorption performance in terms of both thermodynamics and kinetics...
- Theoretical study on superalkali (Li3) in ammonia: novel alkalides with considerably large first hyperpolarizabilitiesWei Ming Sun
Institute of Theoretical Chemistry, State Key Laboratory of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun 130023, People s Republic of China
Dalton Trans 43:486-94. 2014Superalkali Li3 dissolved in gaseous ammonia is investigated by density functional theory. Similar to the lithium atom, Li3 can coordinate up to four ammonia molecules...
- The intrapair electron correlation in natural orbital functional theoryM Piris
Kimika Fakultatea, Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea UPV EHU, P K 1072, 20080 Donostia, Spain
J Chem Phys 139:234109. 2013..analyze the electron density and the presence of non-nuclear maxima in the case of a set of light atomic clusters: Li2, Li3(+), Li4(2+), and H3(+). The improvement of PNOF5e over PNOF5 was observed by visualizing the electron densities.
- Trilithium thio-arsenate octa-hydrateKurt Mereiter
Institute of Chemical Technology and Analytics, Vienna University of Technology, Getreidemarkt 9 164SC, A 1060 Vienna, Austria
Acta Crystallogr Sect E Struct Rep Online 69:i30-i31. 2013The title compound, Li3AsS4·8H2O, is built up from infinite cationic [Li3(H2O)8](3+) chains which extend along  and are cross-linked by isolated tetra-hedral AsS4 (3-) anions via O-H⋯S hydrogen bonds...
- Catalytic asymmetric cyclopropanation of enones with dimethyloxosulfonium methylide promoted by a La-Li3-(biphenyldiolate)3 + NaI complexHiroyuki Kakei
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
J Am Chem Soc 129:13410-1. 2007
- Mixed La-Li heterobimetallic complexes for tertiary nitroaldol resolutionShin Ya Tosaki
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
J Am Chem Soc 128:11776-7. 2006..By using a mixture of La-Li3-(1a)3 complex (LLB 2a) and La-Li3-(1b)3 (LLB* 2b) complex in a ratio of 2/1, chiral tertiary nitroaldols were ..
- Assignment of a novel locus for autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis to chromosome 19p13.1-p13.2E Virolainen
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Laboratory Department of Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Am J Hum Genet 66:1132-7. 2000..The novel disease locus is the third locus linked to ARCI, supporting previous evidence for genetic heterogeneity of ARCI. This is also the first locus for a nonlamellar, nonerythrodermic phenotype of ARCI...
- Effect of traditional acupuncture on proximal colonic motility in conscious dogsHee Young Kim
Department of Oriental Medical Science, Graduate School of East West Medical Science, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea
J Vet Med Sci 68:603-7. 2006..Manual acupuncture was applied at the following acupoints: 7 main points on the Large Intestine Meridian (LI1, LI2, LI3, LI4, LI5, LI6, and LI11), ST25, BL25 or GV1...
- Crystal structure and spin dynamics for the Li9V3P(8-δ)O(29-δ') insertion electrode system with a multiple-electron reactionMasashige Onoda
Institute of Physics, University of Tsukuba, Tennodai, Tsukuba, Japan
J Phys Condens Matter 24:085402. 2012..charge-discharge performance better than the double-electron reaction, the spin dynamics mainly for the tetrahedral Li3 ions is understood on the basis of the relaxation mechanisms of quadrupole coupling and resonance shift anisotropy ..
- Acupuncture prevents 6-hydroxydopamine-induced neuronal death in the nigrostriatal dopaminergic system in the rat Parkinson's disease modelHi Joon Park
Research Group of Pain and Neuroscience, Kyung Hee University, Seoul 130 701, Korea
Exp Neurol 180:93-8. 2003..5 mg/kg, sc). In contrast, acupunctural treatment at acupoints GB34 and LI3 was shown to significantly reduce this motor deficit (14.6 +/- 13.4 turns/h)...
- Evidence for substrate binding by the lanthanide centers in [Li3(thf)n(binolate)3Ln]: solution and solid-state characterization of seven- and eight-coordinate [Li3(sol)n(binolate)3Ln(S)m] adductsAlfred J Wooten
P Roy and Diana T Vagelos Laboratories, Department of Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania, 231 South 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6323, USA
Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 45:2549-52. 2006
- The third intracellular loop and the carboxyl terminus of beta2-adrenergic receptor confer spontaneous activity of the receptorKhalid Chakir
Laboratory of Cardiovascular Science, Gerontology Research Center, NIA, NIH, 5600 Nathan Shock Dr, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Mol Pharmacol 64:1048-58. 2003..the spontaneous receptor activation, we created three chimeras in which the third intracellular loop (beta1/beta2-Li3) or the carboxyl terminus (beta1/beta2-CT) or both domains (beta1/beta2-Li3CT) of beta1-AR are replaced by the ..
- Mutations in a new cytochrome P450 gene in lamellar ichthyosis type 3Caroline Lefèvre
Centre National de Genotypage, Evry, France
Hum Mol Genet 15:767-76. 2006..in a new gene mapping within a previously identified locus on chromosome 19p12-q12, which has been defined as LI3 in the OMIM database (MIM 604777)...
- Gene selection for sample classification based on gene expression data: study of sensitivity to choice of parameters of the GA/KNN methodL Li
Biostatistics Branch Laboratory of Structural Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Bioinformatics 17:1131-42. 2001..As an extension to our earlier work, we systematically examine the sensitivity, reproducibility and stability of gene selection/sample classification to the choice of parameters of the algorithm...
- Two new loci for autosomal recessive ichthyosis on chromosomes 3p21 and 19p12-q12 and evidence for further genetic heterogeneityJ Fischer
Centre National de Genotypage, 91057 Evry Cedex, France
Am J Hum Genet 66:904-13. 2000..All four loci could be excluded in the others, implying further genetic heterogeneity in this disorder. Multipoint linkage analysis gave maximal LOD scores of 11.25 at locus D19S566 and 8.53 at locus D3S3564...
- Use of bacteriocinogenic lactic acid bacteria to inhibit spontaneous nisin-resistant mutants of Listeria monocytogenes Scott AU Schillinger
Institut für Hygiene und Toxikologie, Bundesforschungsanstalt für Ernährung, Karlsruhe, Germany
J Appl Microbiol 85:657-63. 1998..Growth of a nisin-resistant mutant of L. monocytogenes Scott A (Li3) was also suppressed by the bacteriocinogenic cultures...
- Rapid detection of homozygous mutations in congenital recessive ichthyosisJennie Lugassy
Department of Dermatology, Laboratory of Molecular Dermatology, Rambam Health Care Campus, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
Arch Dermatol Res 300:81-5. 2008..2058delC) and FLJ39501 (p.W521X). The present data demonstrate that the molecular analyses of CRI in consanguineous families can be readily completed in less than 96 h at relatively low costs...
- Chiral-catalyst-based convergent synthesis of HIV protease inhibitor GRL-06579AHisashi Mihara
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
Chem Asian J 3:359-66. 2008..The amino alcohol unit was constructed by an La-Li3-tris(binaphthoxide) (LLB)-catalyzed diastereoselective nitroaldol reaction of N-Boc aldehyde (Boc = tert-..
- Synthesis and structures of the [benzamidinato](3-) complexes Li(3)(tmeda)(L(1))](2) and [Li(thf)(4)][Li(5)(L(2))(OEt(2))(2)] [L(1) = N(SiMe(3))C(Ph)N(SiMe(3)) and L(2) = N(SiMe(3))C(C(6)H(4)-4)NPh]Martyn P Coles
Department of Chemistry, University of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9QJ, UK
Dalton Trans 40:3047-52. 2011..The following abbreviations are used: L(1) = N(SiMe(3))C(Ph)N(SiMe(3)); L(2) = N(SiMe(3))C(C(6)H(4)Me-4)N(Ph); tmeda = (Me(2)NCH(2)-)(2); thf = tetrahydrofuran.] This reduction is further supported by a DFT analysis...
- Finding homes for orphan cytochrome P450s: CYP4V2 and CYP4F22 in disease statesEdward J Kelly
Department of Pharmaceutics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Mol Interv 11:124-32. 2011..Human CYP4V2 and CYP4F22 are two such orphan P450s that are strongly linked to ocular andskin disease, respectively...
- Effect of 50 MeV Li3+ irradiation on structural and electrical properties of Mn-doped ZnOS K Neogi
Department of Physics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
J Phys Condens Matter 23:205801. 2011..But all the irradiated Zn(0.96)Mn(0.04)O samples show a semiconducting nature in the whole range of temperatures. Results of room temperature resistivity, XRD and PAL measurements are consistent with each other...
- Updated molecular genetics and pathogenesis of ichthiyosesMasashi Akiyama
Department of Dermatology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan
Nagoya J Med Sci 73:79-90. 2011..The known causative molecules underlying ichthyosis include ABCA12, lipoxygenase-3, 12R-lipoxygenase, CYP4F22, ichthyin and steroid sulfatase, all of which are thought to be related to the intercellular lipid layers...
- Phylogenetic and functional analyses of the cytochrome P450 family 4Nina L Kirischian
Department of Biology, McMaster University, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Mol Phylogenet Evol 62:458-71. 2012..rates of functional divergence were high in pairwise comparison with CYP4X yet, comparisons with mammalian CYP4F22 genes generally had no statistically significant divergence...
- Molecular modeling and identification of substrate binding site of orphan human cytochrome P450 4F22Suresh Kumar
Department of Bioinformatics, School of Biotechnology and Health Sciences, Karunya University, Coimbatore 641114, Tamil Nadu, India
Bioinformation 7:207-10. 2011..The human cytochrome P450 4F22 (CYP4F22) was categorized into "orphan" CYPs because of its unknown function...
- Electroacupuncture suppresses capsaicin-induced secondary hyperalgesia through an endogenous spinal opioid mechanismHee Young Kim
Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 1069, USA
Pain 145:332-40. 2009..EA (2 Hz, 3 mA) was applied to various pairs of acupoints, GB30-GB34, BL40-BL60, GV2-GV6, LI3-LI6 and SI3-TE8, for 30 min under isoflurane anesthesia and then the effect of EA on mechanical sensitivity of paw ..
- LC-MS/MS analysis of epoxyalcohols and epoxides of arachidonic acid and their oxygenation by recombinant CYP4F8 and CYP4F22T Nilsson
Division of Biochemical Pharmacology, Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences, Biomedicum, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Arch Biochem Biophys 494:64-71. 2010b>CYP4F22 and CYP4F8 are expressed in epidermis, and mutations of CYP4F22 are associated with lamellar ichthyosis. Epoxyalcohols (HEETs) and epoxides (EETs) of 20:4n-6 appear to be important for the water permeability barrier of skin...
- Insight into substrate binding in Shibasaki's Li3(THF)n(BINOLate)3Ln complexes and implications in catalysisAlfred J Wooten
P Roy and Diana T Vagelos Laboratories, Department of Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania, 231 South 34th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6323, USA
J Am Chem Soc 130:7407-19. 2008..A hypothesis is also presented to explain why the lanthanide catalyst, Li 3(THF) n (BINOLate) 3La, is often the most enantioselective of the Li 3(THF) n (BINOLate) 3Ln derivatives...
- Pathogenesis of permeability barrier abnormalities in the ichthyoses: inherited disorders of lipid metabolismPeter M Elias
Dermatology Services, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Lipid Res 49:697-714. 2008..The barrier abnormality provokes the clinical phenotype in these disorders not only by stimulating epidermal proliferation, but also by inducing inflammation...
- Arthrobacter livingstonensis sp. nov. and Arthrobacter cryotolerans sp. nov., salt-tolerant and psychrotolerant species from Antarctic soilLars Ganzert
Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research, Research Department Potsdam, Telegrafenberg A45, 14473 Potsdam, Germany
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 61:979-84. 2011Two novel cold-tolerant, Gram-stain-positive, motile, facultatively anaerobic bacterial strains, LI2(T) and LI3(T), were isolated from moss-covered soil from Livingston Island, Antarctica, near the Bulgarian station St Kliment Ohridski...