Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: cyclin D3
Description: cyclin D3
Alias: G1/S-specific cyclin-D3, D3-type cyclin
Publications186 found, 100 shown here
- Cyclin-binding motifs are essential for the function of p21CIP1J Chen
Department of Pathology, Division of Molecular Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Cell Biol 16:4673-82. 1996..The Cy sequences may be general motifs used by Cdk inhibitors or substrates to interact with the cyclin in a cyclin-Cdk complex...
- New functional activities for the p21 family of CDK inhibitorsJ LaBaer
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Charlestown 02129, USA
Genes Dev 11:847-62. 1997..We suggest that in addition to their roles as inhibitors, the p21 family of proteins, originally identified as inhibitors, may also have roles as adaptor proteins that assemble and program kinase complexes for specific functions...
- Cdk6-cyclin D3 complex evades inhibition by inhibitor proteins and uniquely controls cell's proliferation competenceJ Lin
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
Oncogene 20:2000-9. 2001..We have found that the Cdk6-cyclin D3 complex is unique among the D cyclin and kinase combinations in the ability to promote the cell cycle start...
- Induction and expression of cyclin D3 in human pancreatic cancerM P Ebert
Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Infectious Diseases, Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg, Germany
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 127:449-54. 2001..Cyclins play a key role in the control and regulation of the cell cycle. The role of cyclins in the pathogenesis of pancreatic cancer is largely unknown...
- Regulation of the cyclin D3 promoter by E2F1Yihong Ma
Program in Molecular Oncology, H Lee Moffitt Comprehensive Cancer Center, Tampa, Florida 33612, USA
J Biol Chem 278:16770-6. 2003..In the present work, we present novel evidence that a second G(1) cyclin, cyclin D3, is also potently activated by E2F1...
- Regulated activating Thr172 phosphorylation of cyclin-dependent kinase 4(CDK4): its relationship with cyclins and CDK "inhibitors"Laurence Bockstaele
Institute of Interdisciplinary Research, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Campus Erasme, B 1070 Brussels, Belgium
Mol Cell Biol 26:5070-85. 2006..Opposite effects of p27 on cyclin D3-CDK4 activity observed in different systems depended on its stoichiometry in this complex...
- MiR-138 induces cell cycle arrest by targeting cyclin D3 in hepatocellular carcinomaWen Wang
Department of Microbiology, Shanghai Key Laboratory of Medical Biodefense, Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, China
Carcinogenesis 33:1113-20. 2012..We conclude that the frequently downregulated miR-138 can regulate CCND3 and function as a tumor suppressor in HCC. Therefore, miR-138 may serve as a useful therapeutic agent for miRNA-based HCC therapy...
- Genomic organization, chromosomal localization, and independent expression of human cyclin D genesT Inaba
Department of Hematology Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105
Genomics 13:565-74. 1992..gene symbol, CCND1) was assigned to chromosome band 11q13, cyclin D2 (CCND2) to chromosome band 12p13, and cyclin D3 (CCND3) to chromosome band 6p21...
- Cell cycle regulator gene CDC5L, a potential target for 6p12-p21 amplicon in osteosarcomaXin Yan Lu
Texas Children s Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, 6621 Fannin Street, MC 3 3320, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Mol Cancer Res 6:937-46. 2008..These results indicate that CDC5L, a cell cycle regulator important for the G2-M transition, is the most likely candidate oncogene for the 6p12-p21 amplicon found in osteosarcoma...
- CS1, a potential new therapeutic antibody target for the treatment of multiple myelomaEric D Hsi
Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:2775-84. 2008....
- High GATA-2 expression inhibits human hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell function by effects on cell cycleAlex J Tipping
Medical Research Council Molecular Haematology Unit, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
Blood 113:2661-72. 2009..Thus, GATA-2 activity inhibits cell cycle in vitro and in vivo, highlighting GATA-2 as a molecular entry point into the transcriptional program regulating quiescence in human hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells...
- Oligonucleotide microarray analysis of apoptosis induced by 15-methoxypinusolidic acid in microglial BV2 cellsY Choi
College of Pharmacy and Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 742, Korea
Br J Pharmacol 157:1053-64. 2009....
- Development of a human acute myeloid leukaemia screening panel and consequent identification of novel gene mutation in FLT3 and CCND3Matthew L Smith
Cancer Research UK Medical Oncology Unit, Charterhouse Square, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London
Br J Haematol 128:318-23. 2005..A 51-bp deletion was detected in CCND3 in a patient with normal karyotype AML. This validated panel now provides an important tool to evaluate other candidate genes in the genesis of myeloid malignancy...
- Close relation between 14q32/IGH translocations and chromosome 13 abnormalities in multiple myeloma: a high incidence of 11q13/CCND1 and 16q23/MAFMadoka Takimoto
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology, St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki, Kanagawa, 218 8511, Japan
Int J Hematol 87:260-5. 2008..Our results suggest a significant correlation between the presence of 14q32/IGH translocations and chromosome 13 abnormalities (P = 0.0276) in MM patients...
- Secondary genomic rearrangements involving immunoglobulin or MYC loci show similar prevalences in hyperdiploid and nonhyperdiploid myeloma tumorsAna Gabrea
Genetics Branch, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 47:573-90. 2008..We conclude that IG light chain and MYC rearrangements, as well as secondary IGH rearrangements, make similar contributions to the progression of both HRD and NHRD MM tumors...
- Predicting recurrence and progression of noninvasive papillary bladder cancer at initial presentation based on quantitative gene expression profilesMarc Birkhahn
Department of Urology, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Eur Urol 57:12-20. 2010..However, reliable predictors of Ta tumor recurrence and progression for individual patients, which could optimize treatment and follow-up schedules based on specific tumor biology, are yet to be identified...
- Elicitor-induced down-regulation of cell cycle-related genes in tobacco cellsKaoru Suzuki
Molecular and Cellular Breeding Research Group, Institute for Biological Resources and Functions, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Tsukuba Central 6, 1 1 Higashi, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8566, Japan
Plant Cell Environ 29:183-91. 2006..Finally, we discuss a negative cross-talk between signal transduction pathways for growth and defence responses, which might be important for adaptation to environmental stress by potential pathogens...
- FLT3/ITD expression increases expansion, survival and entry into cell cycle of human haematopoietic stem/progenitor cellsLi Li
Department of Oncology, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD, USA
Br J Haematol 137:64-75. 2007..The FLT3/ITD-transduced HSPCs showed increased expression of Pim-1, c-Myc and Cyclin D3 (CCND3), each of which may contribute to the altered genetic programme instituted by FLT3/ITD signalling...
- Multicolor interphase cytogenetics for the study of plasma cell dyscrasiasBorja Saez
Department of Genetics, University of Navarra, 31008 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Oncol Rep 18:1099-106. 2007....
- NF-kappa B genes have a major role in inflammatory breast cancerFlorence Lerebours
Centre Rene Huguenin, FNCLCC, 35 rue Dailly, 92210, St Cloud, France
BMC Cancer 8:41. 2008..Given the role of NF-kappaB-related genes in cell proliferation, invasiveness, angiogenesis and inflammation, we postulated that they might be deregulated in IBC...
- Cell cycle genes and ovarian cancer susceptibility: a tagSNP analysisJ M Cunningham
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Br J Cancer 101:1461-8. 2009..Dysregulation of the cell cycle is a hallmark of many cancers including ovarian cancer, a leading cause of gynaecologic cancer mortality worldwide...
- Sustained in vitro trigger of self-renewal divisions in Hoxb4hiPbx1(10) hematopoietic stem cellsSonia Cellot
Laboratory of Molecular Genetics of Stem Cells, Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer IRIC, Montreal, QC, Canada
Exp Hematol 35:802-16. 2007..in Hoxb4hiPbxl(l0) primitive cells, accompanied by a more subtle increase in c-myc and reduction in Ccnd3 (Cyclin D3)...
- Constitutive Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 activation results in specific changes in gene expression in myeloid leukaemic cellsKyu Tae Kim
Department of Oncology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD, USA
Br J Haematol 138:603-15. 2007..The alterations of the gene expression profiles in these cells help to further elucidate the mechanisms of FLT3-mediated leukaemogenesis...
- cDNA cloning, sequence identification and tissue expression distribution of three novel porcine genes: UCHL3, RIT1 and CCND3G Y Liu
Key Laboratory of Animal Nutrition and Feed of Yunnan Province, Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming, China
Mol Biol Rep 36:521-8. 2009..Our experiment established the primary foundation for further research on these three swine genes...
- Requirement for cyclin D3 in germinal center formation and functionJonathan U Peled
Department of Cell Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Cell Res 20:631-46. 2010..In this study, we report that cyclin D3 is largely dispensable for proliferation and Ig class switching of in vitro activated B cells...
- Cyclin D3 gene amplification in bladder carcinoma in situAntonio Lopez-Beltran
Department of Pathology, Cordoba University Medical School, Spain
Virchows Arch 457:555-61. 2010..The aim of this study was to assess patterns of Cyclin D3 gene amplification in Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG)-treated CIS and correlate gene status with recurrence-free ..
- CD5-positive, cyclinD1-negative mantle cell lymphoma with a translocation involving the CCND2 gene and the IGL locusShirley Michelle Shiller
Department of Pathology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Cancer Genet 204:162-4. 2011..Clinical workup revealed stage IV disease. Current diagnostic criteria are insufficient for subclassifying this case, highlighting the need for additional studies on CCND2-translocated B-cell lymphomas to guide therapy appropriately...
- MicroRNA-195 plays a tumor-suppressor role in human glioblastoma cells by targeting signaling pathways involved in cellular proliferation and invasionQian Qian Zhang
Corresponding Author Liang Hu Qu, Sun Yat Sen University, 135 Xingangxi Road, Guangzhou 510275, PR China
Neuro Oncol 14:278-87. 2012....
- BCR-ABL/GATA1/miR-138 mini circuitry contributes to the leukemogenesis of chronic myeloid leukemiaC Xu
Department of Hematology, Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, China
Oncogene 33:44-54. 2014..Therefore, miR-138, by virtue of a BCR-ABL/GATA1/miR-138 circuitry, is a tumor suppressor miRNA implicated in the pathogenesis of CML and its clinical response to imatinib. ..
- Gene expression profiling to predict and assess the consequences of therapy-induced virus eradication in chronic hepatitis C virus infectionJun Hou
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Virol 88:12254-64. 2014..The altered transcriptional activity may reflect HCV-induced liver damage in previously infected individuals...
- Identification of G1 kinase activity for cdk6, a novel cyclin D partnerM Meyerson
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Charlestown 02129
Mol Cell Biol 14:2077-86. 1994..This timing suggests that cdk6, and by analogy its homolog cdk4, links growth factor stimulation with the onset of cell cycle progression...
- Cyclin D- and E-dependent kinases and the p57(KIP2) inhibitor: cooperative interactions in vivoE Gómez Lahoz
Department of Microbiology and Immunology and Department of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
Mol Cell Biol 19:353-63. 1999....
- Glucocorticoid-mediated destabilization of cyclin D3 mRNA involves RNA-protein interactions in the 3'-untranslated region of the mRNAE A Garcia-Gras
Department of Human Biological Chemistry and Genetics, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas 77555 0645, USA
J Biol Chem 275:22001-8. 2000Glucocorticoids regulate the expression of the G(1) progression factor, cyclin D3. Cyclin D3 messenger RNA (CcnD3 mRNA) stability decreases rapidly when murine T lymphoma cells are treated with the synthetic glucocorticoid dexamethasone...
- Cell cycle progression of chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells is controlled by cyclin D2, cyclin D3, cyclin-dependent kinase (cdk) 4 and the cdk inhibitor p27T Decker
Third Department of Medicine, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Leukemia 16:327-34. 2002..b>Cyclin D3 is the principal D-type cyclin which mediates G1 progression in normal B cells, but in B-CLL cells both cyclin ..
- Profiling of genes differentially expressed between fetal liver and postnatal liver using high-density oligonucleotide DNA arrayToshihito Nagata
Department of Advanced Medicine, Nihon University, School of Medicine, Itabashi ku, Tokyo 173 8610, Japan
Int J Mol Med 11:713-21. 2003..The 33 genes identified in this study are suggested to be useful markers clearly discriminating between FL and PNL using the gene expression profile...
- Molecular classification of multiple myeloma: a distinct transcriptional profile characterizes patients expressing CCND1 and negative for 14q32 translocationsLuca Agnelli
UO Ematologia 2, Centro G Marcora, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico IRCCS, Dipartimento Scienze Mediche, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Via Francesco Sforza 35, 20122 Milano, Italy
J Clin Oncol 23:7296-306. 2005..In this study, we provide a molecular characterization of the identified translocations/cyclins (TC) groups...
- Site-dependent differences in both prelamin A and adipogenic genes in subcutaneous adipose tissue of patients with type 2 familial partial lipodystrophyD Araujo-Vilar
Thyroid and Metabolic Diseases Unit UETeM, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Med Genet 46:40-8. 2009..Type 2 familial partial lipodystrophy (FPLD2) is characterised by loss of fat in the limbs and buttocks and results from mutations in the LMNA gene...
- Timing of acquisition of deletion 13 in plasma cell dyscrasias is dependent on genetic contextLaura Chiecchio
Leukaemia Research Fund UK Myeloma Forum Cytogenetics Group, Human Genetics Division, University of Southampton, Wessex Regional Genetics Laboratory, Salisbury District Hospital, Wilts, UK
Haematologica 94:1708-13. 2009..We investigated these aspects in a large series of patients...
- Differential roles of cyclin D1 and D3 in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomaNikolina Radulovich
Ontario Cancer Institute and Princess Margaret Hospital, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M9, Canada
Mol Cancer 9:24. 2010The cyclin D1 (CCND1) and cyclin D3 (CCND3) are frequently co-overexpressed in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC). Here we examine their differential roles in PDAC.
- In CD28-costimulated human naïve CD4+ T cells, I-κB kinase controls the expression of cell cycle regulatory proteins via interleukin-2-independent mechanismsElisa Lupino
Department of Medicine and Experimental Oncology, Section of Biochemistry, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
Immunology 131:231-41. 2010..of the TCR and the CD28 co-receptor, IKK controls the expression of the cell cycle regulatory proteins cyclin D3, cyclin E and cyclin-dependent kinase 2 (CDK2) and the stability of the F-box protein S-phase kinase-associated ..
- Synergistic effect of Bcl2, Myc and Ccnd1 transforms mouse primary B cells into malignant cellsMasao Nakagawa
Division of Molecular Medicine, Aichi Cancer Center Research Institute, Chikusa ku, Nagoya, Japan
Haematologica 96:1318-26. 2011..First, we assessed whether Bcl2, Myc and Ccnd1 could cooperate. Next, we developed a synergism-based functional screening method for the identification of other oncogene(s) that act with Bcl2 and Myc...
- PDK1 regulates VDJ recombination, cell-cycle exit and survival during B-cell developmentRam K C Venigalla
MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, Sir James Black Centre, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK
EMBO J 32:1008-22. 2013..Reintroduction of both Pax5 and Bcl2A1 together into PDK1 knockout pro-B cells restored their ability to differentiate in vitro into mature B cells...
- Post-transcriptional regulation of cyclins D1, D3 and G1 and proliferation of human cancer cells depend on IMP-3 nuclear localizationT Rivera Vargas
1 CNRS, FRE 3377, Gif sur Yvette, France 2 Univ Paris Sud, FRE 3377, Gif sur Yvette, France 3 CEA, FRE 3377, Gif sur Yvette, France
Oncogene 33:2866-75. 2014..In conclusion, a nuclear IMP-3-HNRNPM complex is important for the efficient synthesis of CCND1, D3 and G1 and for the proliferation of human cancer cells...
- Advanced urothelial carcinoma: next-generation sequencing reveals diverse genomic alterations and targets of therapyJeffrey S Ross
1 Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, USA 2 Foundation Medicine, Cambridge, MA, USA
Mod Pathol 27:271-80. 2014..Comprehensive NGS of 35 UCs of the bladder revealed a diverse spectrum of actionable GAs in 83% of cases, which has the potential to inform treatment decisions for patients with relapsed and metastatic disease. ..
- Endothelial exosomes contribute to the antitumor response during breast cancer neoadjuvant chemotherapy via microRNA transferNicolas Bovy
Laboratory of Molecular Angiogenesis, GIGA R, University of Liege, Belgium
Oncotarget 6:10253-66. 2015..Taken together, our data are the first to reveal the involvement of the endothelium in the modulation of tumor development via the secretion of circulating miR-503 in response to chemotherapy treatment. ..
- Genomic profiling of advanced-stage, metaplastic breast carcinoma by next-generation sequencing reveals frequent, targetable genomic abnormalities and potential new treatment optionsJeffrey S Ross
From the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York Drs Ross and Boguniewicz and Ms Sheehan Research and Development, Foundation Medicine, Inc, Cambridge, Massachusetts Drs Ross, Wang, Otto, Yelensky, Lipson, Ali, Morosini, Chliemlecki, Elvin, Miller, and Stephens and the Department of Pathology, University of Indiana School of Medicine, Indianapolis Dr Badve
Arch Pathol Lab Med 139:642-9. 2015..Metastatic metaplastic breast carcinoma (MPBC) is an uncommon, but aggressive, tumor resistant to conventional chemotherapy...
- MicroRNA library screening identifies growth-suppressive microRNAs that regulate genes involved in cell cycle progression and apoptosisYoung Chul Choi
Graduate School of Biotechnology, Kyung Hee University, Yongin, Republic of Korea
Exp Cell Res 339:320-32. 2015..These findings provide insights into the roles of five miRNAs in growth inhibition and their potential function as cancer therapeutics. ..
- Identification of the potential biomarkers for the metastasis of rectal adenocarcinomaYang Hua
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Tianjin Union Medical Center, Tianjin, China
APMIS . 2016..The five genes could be potential diagnosis biomarkers or therapeutic targets for RAC metastasis...
- Herpes simplex virus 1 alpha regulatory protein ICP0 interacts with and stabilizes the cell cycle regulator cyclin D3Y Kawaguchi
The Marjorie B Kovler Viral Oncology Laboratories, The University of Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
J Virol 71:7328-36. 1997..Our results were as follows. (i) A cDNA in a positive yeast colony was found to encode cyclin D3, a cell cycle regulator of G1 phase...
- Molecular characterizations of derivatives of HCT116 colorectal cancer cells that are resistant to the chemotherapeutic agent 5-fluorouracilPaula M De Angelis
Institute of Pathology, Norwegian National Hospital, N 0027 Oslo, Norway
Int J Oncol 24:1279-88. 2004..Development of 5-FU resistance thus appears to encompass deregulation of apoptosis-, proliferation-, DNA repair-, and metastasis-associated regulatory pathways...
- The hematopoietic transcription factor AML1 (RUNX1) is negatively regulated by the cell cycle protein cyclin D3Luke F Peterson
Dept of Molecular Experimental Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Mol Cell Biol 25:10205-19. 2005..We identified cyclin D3 by a yeast two-hybrid screen and detected AML1 interaction with the cyclin D family by both in vitro pull-down ..
- Genetic alterations (amplification and rearrangement) of D-type cyclins loci in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma of Indian patients: prognostic significance and clinical implicationsMd Golam Sabbir
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata, India
Diagn Mol Pathol 15:7-16. 2006....
- Comparative transcript profiles of cell cycle-related genes in mouse primordial germ cells, embryonic stem cells and embryonic germ cellsEleonora Sorrentino
Department of Public Health and Cell Biology, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Gene Expr Patterns 7:714-21. 2007..Moreover, our data provide useful clues for further studies aimed at identifying cell cycle genes critical for PGC growth and their transformation in tumorigenic cells...
- Polymorphic loci of E2F2, CCND1 and CCND3 are associated with HER2 status of breast tumorsChristina Justenhoven
Dr Margarete Fischer Bosch Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Stuttgart, Germany
Int J Cancer 124:2077-81. 2009..We conclude that the analyzed polymorphisms located in E2F2, CCND1 and CCND3 are potential markers for HER2 status of breast tumors...
- An online survival analysis tool to rapidly assess the effect of 22,277 genes on breast cancer prognosis using microarray data of 1,809 patientsBalazs Gyorffy
Joint Research Laboratory of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and the Semmelweis University, Semmelweis University 1st Department of Pediatrics, Bókay u 53 54, 1083, Budapest, Hungary
Breast Cancer Res Treat 123:725-31. 2010..The tool is highly valuable for the preliminary assessment of biomarkers, especially for research groups with limited bioinformatic resources...
- Cyclin D3 is selectively required for proliferative expansion of germinal center B cellsMatthew H Cato
Program on Inflammatory Disease Research, Infectious and Inflammatory Disease Center, Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute, 10901 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Mol Cell Biol 31:127-37. 2011..Here, we report that cyclin D3 is uniquely required for germinal center progression...
- Translational repression of cyclin D3 by a stable G-quadruplex in its 5' UTR: implications for cell cycle regulationHeng You Weng
Key Laboratory of Gene Engineering of the Ministry of Education, State Key Laboratory for Biocontrol, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, China
RNA Biol 9:1099-109. 2012b>cyclin D3 (CCND3) is one of the three D-type cyclins that regulate the G1/S phase transition of the cell cycle...
- Transcriptional regulatory networks in human lung adenocarcinomaXiangrui Meng
Department of Oncology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, PR China
Mol Med Rep 6:961-6. 2012..growth factor, β receptor II (TGFBR2) expression to activate TGF-β signaling and upregulates cyclin D3 (CCND3) expression to promote the cell cycle pathway; NFKB1 upregulates interleukin 1, β (IL-1B) ..
- Cyclin D3 coordinates the cell cycle during differentiation to regulate erythrocyte size and numberVijay G Sankaran
Broad Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
Genes Dev 26:2075-87. 2012..By examining human and mouse primary erythroid cells, we demonstrate that the CCND3 gene product cyclin D3 regulates the number of cell divisions that erythroid precursors undergo during terminal differentiation, ..
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of CCND3 gene as marker of progression in bladder carcinomaA L Beltran
Department of Surgery and Pathology, Cordoba University Medical School, Cordoba, Spain
J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 27:559-67. 2013..25 months) as compared to 33.29+-11.0 months in the CCND3 not amplified group (p=0.05). By immunohistochemistry, Cyclin D3 labeling index was higher in the CCND3 amplified group (mean+-SD, 76.69+-27...
- Overexpression of AIOLOS inhibits cell proliferation and suppresses apoptosis in Nalm-6 cellsYong Zhuang
Department of Pediatrics, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Ji Nan, Shandong 250012, P R China
Oncol Rep 31:1183-90. 2014..Our findings indicate that lentivirus-mediated overexpression of AIOLOS in Nalm-6 cells could inhibit cell proliferation, suppress cell apoptosis and arrest the cell cycle at the G0/G1 phase in vitro...
- The role of sLZIP in cyclin D3-mediated negative regulation of androgen receptor transactivation and its involvement in prostate cancerY Kim
Division of Life Sciences, Korea University, Seoul, South Korea
Oncogene 34:226-36. 2015..b>Cyclin D3 is known to interact with AR and attenuates the ligand-dependent function of AR in PCa cells...
- High prevalence of immunoglobulin light chain gene aberrations as revealed by FISH in multiple myeloma and MGUSSeval Turkmen
Labor Berlin, Tumorzytogenetik, Berlin, Germany Institut für Medizinische Genetik und Humangenetik, Charite, CVK, Berlin, Germany
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 53:650-6. 2014..6%). In 6 of 18 patients with IGK or/and IGL rearrangements, we detected a MYC rearrangement which suggests that MYC is the translocation partner in the majority of these cases...
- PLCβ1a and PLCβ1b selective regulation and cyclin D3 modulation reduced by kinamycin F during k562 cell differentiationAlberto Bavelloni
SC Laboratory of Musculoskeletal Cell Biology, Rizzoli Orthopedic Institute, Bologna, Italy Laboratory RAMSES, Rizzoli Orthopedic Institute, Bologna, Italy
J Cell Physiol 230:587-94. 2015..Moreover during K562 differentiation, cyclin D3 level is regulated by PLCβ1 signaling pathway...
- Clinical significance of microRNA 138 and cyclin D3 in hepatocellular carcinomaBo Huang
the Third Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou Medical University, Guangzhou, China
J Surg Res 193:718-23. 2015..shown to inhibit tumor growth and block cell cycle arrest of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) by targeting cyclin D3 (CCND3)...
- A natural HIV p17 protein variant up-regulates the LMP-1 EBV oncoprotein and promotes the growth of EBV-infected B-lymphocytes: implications for EBV-driven lymphomagenesis in the HIV settingDebora Martorelli
Cancer Bio Immunotherapy Unit, CRO Aviano, IRCCS, National Cancer Institute, Aviano, Pordenone, Italy
Int J Cancer 137:1374-85. 2015....
- Differential Expression of Cell Cycle Regulators During Hyperplastic and Hypertrophic Growth of Broiler Subcutaneous Adipose TissueJ Zhang
Department of Animal Sciences, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 43210, USA
Lipids 50:965-76. 2015..This study provides further understanding about broiler fat tissue development which is imperative for effective control of fat deposition. ..
- Assessment of the anticancer mechanism of ferulic acid via cell cycle and apoptotic pathways in human prostate cancer cell linesCanan Eroğlu
Department of Medical Biology, Faculty of Meram Medicine, Konya Necmettin Erbakan University, Konya, Turkey
Tumour Biol 36:9437-46. 2015..Moreover, it suppressed the colony formation. In conclusion, it has been observed that FA may lead to cell cycle arrest in PC-3 cells while it may cause apoptosis in LNCaP cells...
- The PCBP1 gene encoding poly(rC) binding protein I is recurrently mutated in Burkitt lymphomaRabea Wagener
Institute of Human Genetics, Christian Albrechts University Kiel and University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 54:555-64. 2015..We conclude that PCBP1 mutations are recurrent in Burkitt lymphomas and might contribute, in cooperation with other mutations, to its pathogenesis...
- MicroRNA-138 negatively regulates non-small cell lung cancer cells through the interaction with cyclin D3Li Ping Han
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Jining First People s Hospital, 6 Jiankang Road, Jining, 272000, China
Tumour Biol 37:291-8. 2016..A new miR-138 downstream target, cyclin D3 (CCND3), was assessed by dual-luciferase reporter assay and quantitative real-time PCR (qRT-PCR)...
- CDK4 is an essential insulin effector in adipocytesSylviane Lagarrigue
J Clin Invest 126:335-48. 2016..Furthermore, we found that CCND3 expression and IRS2 serine 388 phosphorylation are increased in human obese subjects. Together, our results demonstrate that CDK4 is a major regulator of insulin signaling in WAT...
- Genetic differences between paediatric and adult Burkitt lymphomasViolaine Havelange
Department of Haematology, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc Université Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Br J Haematol 173:137-44. 2016..This may explain the poorer prognosis of adult BLs. Additional studies are needed to confirm these results in the setting of clinical trials. ..
- Molecular cues to the anti-implantation effect of nano-puerarin in ratsGhungroo Saraswat
Reproductive Biology ResearchCSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Reproduction 151:693-707. 2016..that PN enforced inhibition of uterine expression of Hbegf and Hoxa10 and their downstream signalling molecules, Cyclin D3 (CCND3)/CDK4...
- Cell-Cycle Gene Alterations in 4,864 Tumors Analyzed by Next-Generation Sequencing: Implications for Targeted TherapeuticsTeresa Helsten
Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy, UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center, La Jolla, California
Mol Cancer Ther 15:1682-90. 2016..The frequencies and types of alterations differed between and within tumor types and will be informative for drug development strategies. Mol Cancer Ther; 15(7); 1682-90. ©2016 AACR. ..
- Myeloma Drug Resistance Induced by Binding of Myeloma B7-H1 (PD-L1) to PD-1Mariko Ishibashi
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Nippon Medical School, Tokyo, Japan
Cancer Immunol Res 4:779-88. 2016..These observations provide mechanistic insights into potential immunotherapeutic benefits of blocking the B7-H1-PD-1 pathway. Cancer Immunol Res; 4(9); 779-88. ©2016 AACR. ..
- Hmgn5 functions downstream of Hoxa10 to regulate uterine decidualization in miceDang Dang Li
a College of Veterinary Medicine, Jilin University, Changchun, P R China
Cell Cycle 15:2792-805. 2016..In the stromal cells undergoing decidualization, Hmgn5 might act downstream of Hoxa10 to regulate the expression of Cox-2, Vegf and Mmp2. Collectively, Hmgn5 may play an important role during mouse decidualization. ..
- Gene expression profiles defining molecular subtypes, coupled with signatures of tumor biology and chemotherapy sensitivity provide a novel therapuetic approach to multiple myelomaA Anguiano
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
J Clin Oncol 26:8501. 2008..Genomic evidence of chemotherapy sensitivity and oncogenic pathway activation may provide an opportunity for selection of therapeutic modalities. No significant financial relationships to disclose...
- Prognostic value of clinical characteristics and immunophenotypic biomarkers in 115 patients with primary central nervous system lymphomaBo Bin Chen
Department of Hematology, Huashan Hospital, Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, Shanghai 200040, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 126:482-7. 2013..Clinical outcome in patients with primary central nervous lymphoma (PCNSL) is variable and poorly predictable. This study investigated the association of clinical features and immune markers with prognosis of patients with PCNSL...
- Requirement for A-type cyclin-dependent kinase and cyclins for the terminal division in the stomatal lineage of ArabidopsisKezhen Yang
Key Laboratory of Plant Molecular Physiology, Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 20 Nanxincun, Beijing 100093, China
J Exp Bot 65:2449-61. 2014..However, timely down-regulation of CDKA;1-CYCD3 activity is required for restriction of GC proliferation. ..
- Burkitt lymphoma pathogenesis and therapeutic targets from structural and functional genomicsRoland Schmitz
Metabolism Branch Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Nature 490:116-20. 2012..In 38% of sporadic BL cases, oncogenic CCND3 mutations produced highly stable cyclin D3 isoforms that drive cell cycle progression...
- Growth arrest by the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27Kip1 is abrogated by c-MycJ Vlach
Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research, Epalinges, Switzerland
EMBO J 15:6595-604. 1996..We propose that this activity is mediated by the product of an as yet unknown Myc-Max target gene(s) and represents an essential aspect of Myc's mitogenic and oncogenic functions...
- Differential modulation of G1-S-phase cyclin-dependent kinase 2/cyclin complexes occurs during the acquisition of a polyploid DNA contentN S Datta
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
Cell Growth Differ 9:639-50. 1998....
- Detection of amplification of a chromosomal fragment at 6p21 including the cyclin D3 gene in a glioblastoma cell line by arbitrarily primed polymerase chain reactionH Kuchiki
Oncogene Division, National Cancer Center Research Institute, Tokyo, Japan
Int J Cancer 85:113-6. 2000..The cyclin D3 (ccnd3) gene and an EST locus, H40682, both of which were located in this region, were amplified by about 50-..
- Comprehensive analysis of genomic alterations in gliosarcoma and its two tissue componentsBertrand Actor
Abteilung Molekulare Genetik, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, Heidelberg, Germany
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 34:416-27. 2002..According to our data, gain/amplification of genes on proximal 12q may facilitate the development of a sarcomatous phenotype...
- Acute and chronic effect of dietary phosphorus restriction on protein expression in young rat renal proximal tubulesPik Yuen Cheung
The Open Laboratory of Chirotechnology, Department of Applied Biology and Chemical Technology, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong PRC
Proteomics 2:1211-9. 2002..Our results showed that beta-actin, gamma-actin, major urinary protein, phosphatidylinositol transfer protein beta isoform, and G1/S-specific cyclin D3 are up-regulated and nonspecific lipid transfer protein is down-regulated by LPD.
- Rapid amplification of immunoglobulin heavy chain switch (IGHS) translocation breakpoints using long-distance inverse PCRT Sonoki
Academic Haematology and Cytogenetics, Institute of Cancer Research, UK
Leukemia 18:2026-31. 2004..The combination of LDI-PCR for IGHJ and IGHS allows rapid molecular cloning of almost all IGH gene translocation breakpoints...
- Involvement of cyclin D3 in liver metastasis of colorectal cancer, revealed by genome-wide copy-number analysisHideaki Tanami
Department of Molecular Cytogenetics, Medical Research Institute and School of Biomedical Science, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
Lab Invest 85:1118-29. 2005..0152). In addition, immunohistochemical analysis of 120 primary CRC tumors demonstrated that cyclin D3 expression in the region of rolled edge was significantly associated with total recurrence, especially ..
- The molecular classification of multiple myelomaFenghuang Zhan
Donna D and Donald M Lambert Laboratory of Myeloma Genetics, Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Blood 108:2020-8. 2006..A subset of cases with a predominating myeloid gene expression signature, excluded from the profiling analyses, had more favorable baseline characteristics and superior prognosis to those lacking this signature...
- Comparison of functional proteomic analyses of human breast cancer cell lines T47D and MCF7Juliette Adjo Aka
Laboratory of Endocrinology and Genomics, CHUL Research Center CHUQ, Laval University, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
PLoS ONE 7:e31532. 2012..A list of differentially expressed proteins between T47D and MCF7 was generated, providing useful information for further studies of breast cancer mechanisms with these cell lines as models...
- Immunohistochemical expression of cell-cycle regulators in pediatric embryonal brain tumorsMaria Moschovi
Hematology Oncology Unit, 1st Department of Pediatrics, Athens University, Athens, Greece
J Neurooncol 109:529-34. 2012..Thus, the purpose of this study was to investigate the expression of p-27, Cyclin D3, and Cyclin E, and their possible prognostic significance in pediatric embryonal brain tumors...
- Therapeutic targeting of the cyclin D3:CDK4/6 complex in T cell leukemiaCatherine M Sawai
Department of Pathology and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Cancer Cell 22:452-65. 2012..Although cyclin D functions appear largely tissue specific, we demonstrate that cyclin D3 has unique functions in lymphocyte development and cannot be replaced by cyclin D2, which is also expressed ..
- Distinct expression pattern and post-transcriptional regulation of cell cycle genes in the glandular epithelia of avian ovarian carcinomasJin Young Lee
WCU Biomodulation Major, Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University, Gwanak Gu, Seoul, Korea
PLoS ONE 7:e51592. 2012....
- CCND2 rearrangements are the most frequent genetic events in cyclin D1(-) mantle cell lymphomaItziar Salaverria
Department of Pathology, Hematopathology Unit, Hospital Clinic, Institut d Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Blood 121:1394-402. 2013....
- Cloning and characterization of human cyclin D3, a cDNA closely related in sequence to the PRAD1/cyclin D1 proto-oncogeneT Motokura
Endocrine Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114
J Biol Chem 267:20412-5. 1992..We have cloned a related human cDNA, called cyclin D3, from a placental cDNA library by cross-hybridization with PRAD1...
- Molecular cloning and chromosomal mapping of CCND genes encoding human D-type cyclinsY Xiong
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York 11724
Genomics 13:575-84. 1992..We now report the molecular cloning of two additional human D-type cyclin genes, CCND2 (cyclin D2) and CCND3 (cyclin D3)...
- D-type cyclin-binding regions of proliferating cell nuclear antigenS Matsuoka
Laboratory of Cell Biology, Aichi Cancer Center Research Institute, Nagoya, Japan
J Biol Chem 269:11030-6. 1994..This is apparently the first report on the structure-function relationship of PCNA which may link DNA replication and DNA repair with cell cycle control...
- Physical interaction of the retinoblastoma protein with human D cyclinsS F Dowdy
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02142
Cell 73:499-511. 1993..We conclude that cyclins D1 and D3 interact with pRb in a fashion distinct from cyclins A and E, which can induce pRb hyperphosphorylation, and that cyclin D1 activity may be regulated by its association with pRb...
- Alpha interferon suppresses the cyclin D3 and cdc25A genes, leading to a reversible G0-like arrestN Tiefenbrun
Department of Molecular Genetics, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
Mol Cell Biol 16:3934-44. 1996..Within a few hours after alpha-interferon treatment, cyclin D3 mRNA and protein levels dropped to undetectable levels and, in parallel, the activities of cyclin A- and cyclin ..
- Antiproliferative function of p27kip1 is frequently inhibited in highly malignant Burkitt's lymphoma cellsK Barnouin
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Imperial College School of Medicine at St Mary s, London, UK
Oncogene 18:6388-97. 1999..Interestingly, we observed that high level p27kip1 expression often correlated with cyclin D3 overexpression both in vivo and in BL cell lines...
- Novel expression of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors in human B-cell precursorsJ R Fink
Department of Laboratory Medicine Pathology, University of Minnesota Cancer Center, 420 Delaware Street S E, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Exp Hematol 29:490-8. 2001..RT-PCR analysis showed that cyclin D2, cyclin D3, CDK4, and CDK6 were ubiquitously expressed in normal B-cell development and in the BLIN ALL cell lines...
- In vitro ubiquitination of cyclin D1 by ROC1-CUL1 and ROC1-CUL3I Maeda
Department of Surgery, St Marianna University School of Medicine, 2 16 1 Sugao, Niyamae ku, Kawasaki 216 8511, Japan
FEBS Lett 494:181-5. 2001..The results suggest the involvement of ROC1-cullin ligases in cyclin D1 ubiquitination and a potential mechanism whereby the cullin subunit is ubiquitinated itself while ubiquitinating a substrate...
- Regulation of cyclin D3 in B lymphocyte developmentMarcus R Clark; Fiscal Year: 2013..In previous studies, we demonstrated that cyclin D3 is uniquely required for clonal expansion of pre-B cells (Nat Immunol 7:489)...
- Molecular Pathogenesis of Multiple MyelomaPeter Leif Bergsagel; Fiscal Year: 2013..abstract_text> ..
- GENETIC LINKAGE IN COLORECTAL CANCER FAMILESEllen Goode; Fiscal Year: 2008..A key future aim is to combine these families with those of other CRC linkage studies in the US and UK to amass an extensive resource with further increased power to understand CRC genetic susceptibility. ..