Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CXCR3
Description: C-X-C motif chemokine receptor 3
Alias: CD182, CD183, CKR-L2, CMKAR3, GPR9, IP10-R, Mig-R, MigR, C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3, G protein-coupled receptor 9, IP-10 receptor, Mig receptor, chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3, chemokine receptor 3, interferon-inducible protein 10 receptor
Publications218 found, 100 shown here
- Islet inflammation and CXCL10 in recent-onset type 1 diabetesB O Roep
Department of Immunohaematology and Blood Transfusion, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Clin Exp Immunol 159:338-43. 2010..levels of the chemokine CXCL10 and infiltration of lymphocytes expressing the corresponding chemokine receptor CXCR3 in all pancreatic lesions of type 1 diabetes patients, regardless of enterovirus infection of beta cells...
- Enterovirus infection, CXC chemokine ligand 10 (CXCL10), and CXCR3 circuit: a mechanism of accelerated beta-cell failure in fulminant type 1 diabetesShoichiro Tanaka
Third Department of Internal Medicine, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Medicine and Engineering, University of Yamanashi, Yamanashi, Japan
Diabetes 58:2285-91. 2009..Fulminant type 1 diabetes is characterized by the rapid onset of severe hyperglycemia and ketoacidosis, with subsequent poor prognosis of diabetes complications. Causative mechanisms for accelerated beta-cell failure are unclear...
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Nef protein mediates neural cell death: a neurotoxic role for IP-10Guido van Marle
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Calgary, Calgary AB, Canada
Virology 329:302-18. 2004..supernatant from astrocytes expressing Nef YU-2 was blocked by an antibody directed against the chemokine receptor CXCR3 (P < 0.001)...
- The Epstein-Barr virus oncoprotein latent membrane protein 1 induces expression of the chemokine IP-10: importance of mRNA half-life regulationMartina Vockerodt
Zentrum Kinderheilkunde und Jugendmedizin, Abteilung Pädiatrie I, Georg August Universitat, Gottingen, Germany
Int J Cancer 114:598-605. 2005..This new mechanism of gene regulation demonstrates the potential of the oncoprotein LMP1 to orchestrate a network of signalling pathways at different regulatory levels including mRNA stability...
- The inducible CXCR3 ligands control plasmacytoid dendritic cell responsiveness to the constitutive chemokine stromal cell-derived factor 1 (SDF-1)/CXCL12Béatrice Vanbervliet
Laboratory for Immunological Research, Schering Plough, 27 chemin des Peupliers, BP 11, 69571 Dardilly, France
J Exp Med 198:823-30. 2003..Despite expression of very high levels of CXCR3, pDCs do not respond efficiently to CXCR3 ligands...
- Increased adhesion molecule and chemokine receptor expression on CD8+ T cells trafficking to cerebrospinal fluid in HIV-1 infectionBarbara L Shacklett
Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
J Infect Dis 189:2202-12. 2004..The central nervous system (CNS) is a recognized target for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1). CD8(+) T cells may mediate viral clearance from the CNS but also may contribute to immune-mediated neuronal damage...
- Chemokine receptor specific for IP10 and mig: structure, function, and expression in activated T-lymphocytesM Loetscher
Theodor Kocher Institute, University of Bern, Switzerland
J Exp Med 184:963-9. 1996..2-36.9% identity with the five known CC chemokine receptors. The IP10/Mig receptor is highly expressed in IL-2-activated T lymphocytes, but is not detectable in resting T lymphocytes...
- Differential expression of chemokine receptors and chemotactic responsiveness of type 1 T helper cells (Th1s) and Th2sR Bonecchi
Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, I 20157 Milan, Italy
J Exp Med 187:129-34. 1998..Here we report that among four CXC (CXCR1-4) and five CC (CCR1-5) chemokine receptors analyzed, CXCR3 and CCR5 are preferentially expressed in human Th1s...
- Interferon-inducible T cell alpha chemoattractant (I-TAC): a novel non-ELR CXC chemokine with potent activity on activated T cells through selective high affinity binding to CXCR3K E Cole
Department of Molecular Sciences, Central Research Division, Pfizer Inc, Groton, Connecticut 06340, USA
J Exp Med 187:2009-21. 1998..I-TAC interacts selectively with CXCR3, which is the receptor for two other IFN-inducible chemokines, the IFN-gamma-inducible 10-kD protein (IP-10) and ..
- Cell cycle-dependent expression of CXC chemokine receptor 3 by endothelial cells mediates angiostatic activityP Romagnani
Department of Clinical Pathophysiology, Endocrinology Unit, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
J Clin Invest 107:53-63. 2001..IP-10 and Mig share a common functional receptor on activated T lymphocytes, named CXC chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3)...
- IFN-producing cells respond to CXCR3 ligands in the presence of CXCL12 and secrete inflammatory chemokines upon activationAnne Krug
Department of Pathology and Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
J Immunol 169:6079-83. 2002..Although L-selectin, CXCR4, and CCR7 are recognized as critical IPC homing mediators, the role of CXCR3 is unclear, since IPC do not respond to CXCR3 ligands in vitro...
- CXCR3 and heparin binding sites of the chemokine IP-10 (CXCL10)Gabriele S V Campanella
Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases, Division of Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
J Biol Chem 278:17066-74. 2003The chemokine IP-10 (interferon-inducible protein of 10 kDa, CXCL10) binds the G protein-coupled receptor CXCR3, which is found mainly on activated T cells and NK cells, and plays an important role in Th1-type inflammatory diseases...
- CXCR3-mediated chemotaxis of human T cells is regulated by a Gi- and phospholipase C-dependent pathway and not via activation of MEK/p44/p42 MAPK nor Akt/PI-3 kinaseMartine J Smit
Leisen Amsterdam Center for Drug Research, Division of Medicinal Chemistry, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Blood 102:1959-65. 2003The chemokines CXCL9, 10, and 11 exert their action via CXC chemokine receptor-3 (CXCR3), a receptor highly expressed on activated T cells...
- The relative activity of CXCR3 and CCR5 ligands in T lymphocyte migration: concordant and disparate activities in vitro and in vivoMarianne M Stanford
Departments of Microbiology and Immunology, Dalhousie University Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
J Leukoc Biol 74:791-9. 2003..as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis, T cells in the inflamed tissue express the chemokine receptors CXCR3 and CCR5, and the chemokine ligands (CCL) of these receptors are present in the inflammatory lesions...
- The chemokine receptor CXCR3 and its splice variant are expressed in human airway epithelial cellsSteven G Kelsen
Division of Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, Departments of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 287:L584-91. 2004Activation of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 by its cognate ligands induces several differentiated cellular responses important to the growth and migration of a variety of hematopoietic and structural cells...
- The CXCL10/CXCR3 axis mediates human lung mast cell migration to asthmatic airway smooth muscleChristopher E Brightling
Institute for Lung Health, Department of Infection, Inflammation and Immunity, Leicester Warwick Medical School and University Hospitals of Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 171:1103-8. 2005..We found that CXCR3 was the most abundantly expressed chemokine receptor on human lung mast cells in the airway smooth muscle in ..
- CXCR 3 activation promotes lymphocyte transendothelial migration across human hepatic endothelium under fluid flowStuart M Curbishley
Liver Research Group, Institute of Biomedical Research, MRC Centre for Immune Regulation, The University of Birmingham Medical School, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK B15 2TT
Am J Pathol 167:887-99. 2005....
- CXCR3 surface expression in human airway epithelial cells: cell cycle dependence and effect on cell proliferationMark O Aksoy
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine, Temple University Hospital, 762 Parkinson Pavilion, 3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 290:L909-18. 2006..demonstrated that human bronchial epithelial cells (HBEC) constitutively express the CXC chemokine receptor CXCR3, which when activated, induces directed cell migration...
- Role of CXCR3 carboxyl terminus and third intracellular loop in receptor-mediated migration, adhesion and internalization in response to CXCL11Michal Dagan-Berger
Gene Therapy Institute, Hadassah University Hospital, PO Box 12000, Jerusalem, Israel
Blood 107:3821-31. 2006The chemokine receptor CXCR3 is predominantly expressed on activated T and natural killer (NK) cells. CXCR3 and its ligands, CXCL11, CXCL10, and CXCL9, play a major role in T-helper 1 (Th1)-dependent inflammatory responses...
- Epithelial CXCR3-B regulates chemokines bioavailability in normal, but not in Sjogren's syndrome, salivary glandsPaolo Sfriso
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Section of Rheumatology, Centro di Eccellenza per la Ricerca Biomedica, Padova, Italy
J Immunol 176:2581-9. 2006Expression of CXCR3-targeting chemokines have been demonstrated in several diseases, suggesting a critical role for CXCR3 in recruiting activated T cells to sites of immune-mediated inflammation...
- Cyclooxygenase regulates cell surface expression of CXCR3/1-storing granules in human CD4+ T cellsOlivier Gasser
Immunobiology Laboratory, Department of Research, University Hospital, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
J Immunol 177:8806-12. 2006..In this study, we show that most circulating human CD4+ T cells store the inflammatory chemokine receptors CXCR3 and CXCR1 within a distinct intracellular compartment...
- CXCL4-induced migration of activated T lymphocytes is mediated by the chemokine receptor CXCR3Anja Mueller
Leukocyte Biology Section, National Heart and Lung Institute, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, UK j
J Leukoc Biol 83:875-82. 2008..Recently, a variant of the human chemokine receptor CXCR3 (CXCR3-B) was described, which transduced apoptotic but not chemotactic signals in microvascular endothelial cells ..
- Activation of p38(MAPK) mediates the angiostatic effect of the chemokine receptor CXCR3-BIlaria Petrai
Dipartimento di Medicina Interna, University of Florence, Viale Morgagni 85, I 50134 Florence, Italy
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 40:1764-74. 2008Chemokines binding the CXCR3 receptor have been shown to inhibit angiogenesis via the CXCR3-B isoform, but the underlying molecular mechanisms are unknown...
- The chemokine receptor CXCR3 is degraded following internalization and is replenished at the cell surface by de novo synthesis of receptorAndrea Meiser
Leukocyte Biology Section, National Heart and Lung Institute, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London, UK
J Immunol 180:6713-24. 2008The chemokine receptor CXCR3 is expressed on the surface of both resting and activated T lymphocytes. We describe in this study the endocytosis of CXCR3 using T lymphocytes and CXCR3 transfectants...
- Gliadin induces an increase in intestinal permeability and zonulin release by binding to the chemokine receptor CXCR3Karen M Lammers
Mucosal Biology Research Center, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Gastroenterology 135:194-204.e3. 2008..We aimed to establish the molecular basis of gliadin interaction with intestinal mucosa leading to intestinal barrier impairment...
- Calcineurin inhibitors modulate CXCR3 splice variant expression and mediate renal cancer progressionDipak Datta
Division of Nephrology and Transplantation Research Center, Children s Hospital Boston, and Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 19:2437-46. 2008..Recent studies suggested that the chemokine receptor CXCR3 may play important roles in tumorigenesis...
- A common intronic variant of CXCR3 is functionally associated with gene expression levels and the polymorphic immune cell responses to stimuliJung Won Choi
Center for Genome Science, The National Institute of Health, Seoul, South Korea
J Allergy Clin Immunol 122:1119-1126.e7. 2008b>CXCR3 is a chemokine receptor that plays important roles in mediating chemotactic signals and modulating the activation of lymphocytes...
- CXCR3 activation by lentivirus infection suppresses neuronal autophagy: neuroprotective effects of antiretroviral therapyYu Zhu
Department of Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
FASEB J 23:2928-41. 2009..Proteolysis of CXCL12 generates a neurotoxic molecule, CXCL12(5-67), which engages and activates CXCR3, in addition to exhibiting increased expression in the brains of patients with HIV-associated dementia (HAD)...
- CXCR3, inflammation, and autoimmune diseasesStéphanie Lacotte
CNRS, Institut de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Immunologie et Chimie Thérapeutiques, Strasbourg, France
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1173:310-7. 2009b>CXCR3 is a G protein-coupled, seven-transmembrane receptor that binds and is activated by the three IFN-gamma-inducible chemokines of the CXC family named CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11...
- T cell extravasation: demonstration of synergy between activation of CXCR3 and the T cell receptorPeter Newton
Applied Immunobiology and Transplantation Research Group, Institute of Cellular Medicine, The Medical School, University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4HH, UK
Mol Immunol 47:485-92. 2009..This study was designed to investigate the potential synergy between stimulation of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 and the human T cell receptor complex...
- Distinct roles for CCR4 and CXCR3 in the recruitment and positioning of regulatory T cells in the inflamed human liverYe H Oo
Centre for Liver Research, Institute of Biomedical Research, The University of Birmingham Medical School, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom
J Immunol 184:2886-98. 2010..compared with blood-derived T(regs), liver-derived T(regs) express high levels of the chemokine receptors CXCR3 and CCR4...
- CXCR3/ligands are significantly involved in the tumorigenesis of basal cell carcinomasBlanche Ka Ki Lo
Department of Dermatology and Skin Science, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Am J Pathol 176:2435-46. 2010..In this study, quantitative RT-PCR revealed that the chemokines CXCL9, 10, 11, and their receptor CXCR3 were significantly upregulated by an average 22.6-fold, 9.2-fold, 26.6-fold, and 4...
- Strong overexpression of CXCR3 axis components in childhood inflammatory bowel diseaseSebastian Schroepf
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Research Laboratories, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Inflamm Bowel Dis 16:1882-90. 2010..As CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11 are the 3 ligands to the receptor CXCR3, the aim of this study was to investigate the colonic transcriptional activity of the CXCR3 axis and to perform ..
- CXCR3-B can mediate growth-inhibitory signals in human renal cancer cells by down-regulating the expression of heme oxygenase-1Dipak Datta
Division of Nephrology, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 285:36842-8. 2010The chemokine receptor CXCR3 may play a critical role in the growth and metastasis of tumor cells, including renal tumors...
- Chemokine receptor CXCR3 promotes growth of gliomaChe Liu
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, College of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Carcinogenesis 32:129-37. 2011..In this study, we examined the role of CXCR3 in glioma progression using the GL261 murine model of malignant glioma...
- Increased numbers of immature plasma cells in peripheral blood specifically overexpress chemokine receptor CXCR3 and CXCR4 in patients with ulcerative colitisS Hosomi
Departments of Gastroenterology, Osaka City University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan
Clin Exp Immunol 163:215-24. 2011..Many peripheral blood immature plasma cells were positive for CXCR3, CXCR4, CCR9 and CCR10. Expression of CXCR3 and CXCR4 in UC patients was significantly higher than in controls...
- Dysregulated expression of MIG/CXCL9, IP-10/CXCL10 and CXCL16 and their receptors in systemic sclerosisBradley J Rabquer
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, 109 Zina Pitcher Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R18. 2011..by interferon-γ (IFN-γ) (MIG/CXCL9) and IFN-inducible protein 10 (IP-10/CXCL10), inhibit angiogenesis by binding CXCR3. In addition, CXCL16 promotes angiogenesis by binding its unique receptor CXCR6...
- Serum chemokine receptor CXCR3 ligands are associated with progression, organ dysfunction and complications of chronic liver diseasesFrank Tacke
Medical Department III, University Hospital Aachen, Aachen, Germany
Liver Int 31:840-9. 2011..In viral hepatitis and primary biliary cirrhosis, a predominant chemokine receptor expressed in the liver is CXCR3, suggesting that its specific ligands are important in the progression of chronic liver diseases across different ..
- CXCL10 and its receptor CXCR3 regulate synovial fibroblast invasion in rheumatoid arthritisTeresina Laragione
Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Manhasset, New York, USA
Arthritis Rheum 63:3274-83. 2011..This study was undertaken to analyze the role of CXCL10 and its receptor CXCR3 in regulation of the invasive properties of FLS.
- Altered CXCR3 isoform expression regulates prostate cancer cell migration and invasionQian Wu
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Mol Cancer 11:3. 2012..While often considered 'stop' signals for adherent cells, CXCR3-binding chemokines have recently been correlated positively with cancer progression though the molecular basis ..
- Enhanced expression of CXCL10 in inflammatory bowel disease: potential role of mucosal Toll-like receptor 3 stimulationAnn E Ostvik
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, St Olav s University Hospital, Trondheim, Norway
Inflamm Bowel Dis 19:265-74. 2013..The chemokine CXCL10 and its receptor CXCR3 were among the upregulated genes...
- Binding and functional properties of recombinant and endogenous CXCR3 chemokine receptorsY Weng
Department of Immunology Research, Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey 07065, USA
J Biol Chem 273:18288-91. 1998..Recently both chemokines have been shown to be functional agonists of the same G-protein-coupled receptor, CXCR3. We now report the pharmacological characterization of CXCR3 and find that, when heterologously expressed, CXCR3 ..
- The presence of chemokine (MCP-1, MIP-1alpha, MIP-1beta, IP-10, RANTES)-positive cells and chemokine receptor (CCR5, CXCR3)-positive cells in inflamed human gingival tissuesHiroaki Kabashima
Section of Periodontology, Division of Oral Rehabilitation, Faculty of Dental Science, Kyushu University, Fukuoka 812 8582, Japan
Cytokine 20:70-7. 2002..In addition, CCR5- and CXCR3-positive cells were present...
- An alternatively spliced variant of CXCR3 mediates the inhibition of endothelial cell growth induced by IP-10, Mig, and I-TAC, and acts as functional receptor for platelet factor 4Laura Lasagni
Department of Clinical Pathophysiology, University of Florence, Viale Pieraccini 6, 50139 Florence, Italy
J Exp Med 197:1537-49. 2003..These multiple activities are apparently mediated by a unique G protein-coupled receptor, termed CXCR3. The chemokine CXCL4/PF4 shares several activities with CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11, including a powerful ..
- Migration of V delta 1 and V delta 2 T cells in response to CXCR3 and CXCR4 ligands in healthy donors and HIV-1-infected patients: competition by HIV-1 TatAlessandro Poggi
Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute fo Cancer Research, Largo R Benzi 10, I 16132, Genoa, Italy
Blood 103:2205-13. 2004..5%-4.8% vs 2.0%-3.3%). In these patients, both V delta 1 and V delta 2 T cells are CXCR3+CXCR4+, whereas in healthy donors CXCR4 was preferentially expressed on V delta 1 T lymphocytes...
- Ras-induced modulation of CXCL10 and its receptor splice variant CXCR3-B in MDA-MB-435 and MCF-7 cells: relevance for the development of human breast cancerDipak Datta
Division of Nephrology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Res 66:9509-18. 2006..Human breast cancer cells express the chemokine CXCL10 (IP-10) and also its receptor CXCR3. In this study, we have investigated the role of Ras activation in the regulation of CXCL10 and its receptor ..
- Human B cell-attracting chemokine 1 (BCA-1; CXCL13) is an agonist for the human CXCR3 receptorC H Jenh
Department of Immunology, Schering Plough Research Institute, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Cytokine 15:113-21. 2001..competes with radiolabeled interferon gamma (IFN-gamma) inducible protein 10 (IP-10) for binding to the human CXCR3 receptor expressed in Ba/F3 and 293EBNA cell lines...
- Expression of Th1 markers by lung accumulated T cells in pulmonary sarcoidosisK Katchar
Department of Medicine, Division of Respiratory Medicine, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Intern Med 254:564-71. 2003..In this study, we examined the expression of Th1 associated chemokine and cytokine receptors CXCR3, CCR5, and interleukin (IL)-12R, IL-18R, respectively, as well as of the Th2 associated chemokine receptors CCR4 ..
- Expression of chemokine receptors CCR3, CCR5 and CXCR3 on CD4(+) T cells in CBA/JxDBA/2 mouse model, selectively induced by IL-4 and IL-10, regulates the embryo resorption ratePei juan Jiang
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Renji Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 122:1917-21. 2009..study aimed to observe whether IL-4 and IL-10 may regulate the expression of chemokine receptors CCR3, CCR5 and CXCR3 on CD4(+) T cells in CBA/JxDBA/2 mouse model and to explore the role of CCR3, CCR5, CXCR3 in immune tolerance in ..
- Expression of chemokine receptors in vernal keratoconjunctivitisA M Abu El-Asrar
Department of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh 11411, Saudi Arabia
Br J Ophthalmol 85:1357-61. 2001..The aims of this study were to examine the expression of the chemokine receptors CCR1, CCR3, CCR5, CXCR3, and CXCR4 in the conjunctiva of patients with vernal keratoconjunctivitis (VKC) and to investigate the phenotype ..
- Expression of chemokines and chemokine receptors in cutaneous CD30+ lymphoproliferative disordersT Yamaguchi
Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, Fukuoka University, 7 45 1 Nanakuma, Jonan ku, Fukuoka 814 0180, Japan
Br J Dermatol 154:904-9. 2006..Chemokine/chemokine receptor interactions have been implicated in the homing of lymphoma cells to various tissue sites...
- A new approach to the blocking of alloreactive T cell-mediated graft-versus-host disease by in vivo administration of anti-CXCR3 neutralizing antibodyShan He
Institute of Health Sciences and Shanghai Institute of Immunology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
J Immunol 181:7581-92. 2008..Using a mouse model of human GVHD, we demonstrate that in vivo administration of anti-CXCR3 Ab for 21 days (long-term), but not for 7 days (short-term), inhibits alloreactive CD8(+) T cell-mediated GVHD...
- Relationship between expression of chemokine receptors CCR3, CCR5 and CXCR3 on CD4(+) T cells and spontaneous abortion in micePei juan Jiang
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Renji Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200127, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 122:390-5. 2009..In this study, we aimed to determine whether spontaneous abortion is associated with the expression of chemokine receptors CCR3, CCR5, and CXCR3 on CD4(+) T cells.
- Induction of surface CCR4 and its functionality in mouse Th2 cells is regulated differently during Th2 developmentYasunari Morimoto
Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2, Yamada oka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Leukoc Biol 78:753-61. 2005..This was done in comparison with those of a Th1 chemokine receptor, CXC chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3). Resting T cells expressed neither CXCR3 nor CCR4...
- Linkage of expression of chemokine receptors (CXCR3 and CCR4) and cytotoxic molecules in peripheral T cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified and ALK-negative anaplastic large cell lymphomaNaoko Asano
Department of Pathology and Molecular Diagnostics, Aichi Cancer Center, Nagoya, Japan
Int J Hematol 91:426-35. 2010..of these categories, we investigated the expression of two chemokine receptors, type 1 (Th1/Tc1)-associated CXCR3 and type 2 (Th2/Tc2)-associated CCR4 in 110 PTCL-N and 35 ALK-negative ALCL cases, as well as the expression of ..
- Roles of CCR2 and CXCR3 in the T cell-mediated response occurring during lupus flaresZahir Amoura
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Arthritis Rheum 48:3487-96. 2003..Inflammatory chemokines control lymphocyte traffic through their interaction with T cell chemokine receptors. In this study we assessed the expression of chemokine receptors on T cell subsets of patients with active or inactive SLE...
- Antibody-mediated blockade of the CXCR3 chemokine receptor results in diminished recruitment of T helper 1 cells into sites of inflammationJenny H Xie
Department of Pharmacology, Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey 07065, USA
J Leukoc Biol 73:771-80. 2003..Human studies have shown that CXCR3 is one of the chemokine receptors that is induced during T cell activation...
- Expression of chemokine receptors CXCR3 and CCR4 in lymphocytes of idiopathic nonspecific interstitial pneumoniaTakeo Yoshinouchi
Department of Internal Medicine, Toyokawa City Hospital, Aichi, Japan
Respir Med 101:1258-64. 2007..Recent studies have revealed Th1 and Th2 cells preferentially employ the chemokine receptors, CXCR3 and CCR4, respectively, in the process of accumulation into inflammatory sites...
- Noncompetitive antagonism and inverse agonism as mechanism of action of nonpeptidergic antagonists at primate and rodent CXCR3 chemokine receptorsDennis Verzijl
Leiden Amsterdam Center of Drug Research, Faculty of Science, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, De Boelelaan 1083, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 325:544-55. 2008The chemokine receptor CXCR3 is involved in various inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, and allograft rejection in transplantation patients...
- Higher expression of chemokine receptor CXCR7 is linked to early and metastatic recurrence in pathological stage I nonsmall cell lung cancerShotaro Iwakiri
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Kyoto University, Sakyo ku, Kyoto, Japan
Cancer 115:2580-93. 2009..The authors elucidated particular chemokine receptors that are expressed on lung cancer cells, as well as the clinical significance of the expression of these chemokine receptors in completely resected nonsmall cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Serial changes in the expression of CXCR3 and CCR5 on peripheral blood lymphocytes following human renal transplantationNicholas Inston
University Hospital Birmingham NHS Trust, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
Exp Clin Transplant 5:638-42. 2007..Although the chemokine receptors CXCR3 and CCR5 and their ligands have been found during acute rejection in transplanted human kidneys, the kinetics of ..
- Up-regulation of CXC chemokines and their receptors: implications for proinflammatory microenvironments of ovarian carcinomas and endometriosisMitsuko Furuya
Department of Molecular Pathology, Chiba University Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba 260 8670, Japan
Hum Pathol 38:1676-87. 2007..expression patterns of CXC chemokines (IL-8, ENA-78, GRO-alpha, I-TAC, Mig, and SDF-1) and their receptors (CXCR2, CXCR3, and CXCR4) were compared among 12 ovarian carcinomas, 8 endometriosis, and 6 normal ovaries using quantitative ..
- Delayed reepithelialization and basement membrane regeneration after wounding in mice lacking CXCR3Cecelia C Yates
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15261, USA
Wound Repair Regen 17:34-41. 2009..We have found that signaling by ELR-negative CXC chemokines through their common CXCR3 receptor is critical for dermal maturation during the resolving phase...
- Peptide nucleic acid antisense prolongs skin allograft survival by means of blockade of CXCR3 expression directing T cells into graftMing Jiankuo
Department of Immunology, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, People s Republic of China
J Immunol 170:1556-65. 2003b>CXCR3, predominantly expressed on memory/activated T cells, is a receptor for both IFN-gamma-inducible protein 10/CXC chemokine ligand (CXCL)10 and monokine induced by IFN-gamma/CXCL9...
- Role of CXCL9/CXCR3 chemokine biology during pathogenesis of acute lung allograft rejectionJohn A Belperio
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Immunol 171:4844-52. 2003..CXCL10, and CXCL11) are potent chemoattractants for mononuclear cells and act through their shared receptor, CXCR3. Elevated levels of these chemokines in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid have been associated with human acute lung ..
- CXCR3 expression on CD34(+) hemopoietic progenitors induced by granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor: II. Signaling pathways involvedT Jinquan
Laboratory of Medical Allergology, Allergy Unit, Department of Clinical Immunology, National University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Immunol 167:4405-13. 2001b>CXCR3, known to have four ligands (IFN-gamma inducible protein 10 (gamma IP-10), monokine induced by IFN-gamma (Mig), I-TAC, and 6Ckine), is predominantly expressed on memory/activated T lymphocytes...
- IP-10-induced recruitment of CXCR3 host T cells is required for small bowel allograft rejectionZheng Zhang
Department of Surgery, Division of Organ Transplantation, Northwesern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Gastroenterology 126:809-18. 2004..However, their role in small-bowel allograft rejection has not been defined. The aim of this study was to examine the roles of type 1 helper T-cell chemokines in small-bowel allograft rejection...
- A small-molecule compound targeting CCR5 and CXCR3 prevents airway hyperresponsiveness and inflammationY Suzaki
Second Dept of Internal Medicine, Nara Medical University, 840 Shijo Cho, Kashihara Nara 634 8522, Japan
Eur Respir J 31:783-9. 2008..These data demonstrate that blockade of CC chemokine receptor 5 and CXC chemokine receptor 3 using TAK-779, a synthetic nonpeptide compound, can prevent the development of asthma features in a mouse ..
- Organ-specific inhibition of metastatic colon carcinoma by CXCR3 antagonismB Cambien
Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, UFR Sciences, Nice F 06002, France
Br J Cancer 100:1755-64. 2009..Recent research has indicated that CXCR3/chemokines interactions that orchestrate haematopoetic cell movement are implicated in the metastatic process of ..
- [The pivotal role of CXCR3 in the pathogenesis of bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis]Jin Ming Gao
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Peking Union Medical College, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100730, China
Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi 28:28-32. 2005To investigate the contribution of chemokine receptor-CXCR3 to the fibrotic disease process induced by bleomycin in CXCR3 gene deficient mice.
- Infiltration of Th1 and Th2 lymphocytes around Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg (H&RS) cells in Hodgkin disease: Relation with expression of CXC and CC chemokines on H&RS cellsKoichi Ohshima
Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka, Japan
Int J Cancer 98:567-72. 2002..Immunohistochemical staining was performed using antibodies for CXCR3 (a specific receptor for IP10 and MIG), which is characteristic of Th1 helper phenotype and CCR3, CCR4 and ST2, ..
- Expression and regulation of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 on lymphocytes from normal and inflammatory bowel disease mucosaKonstantinos A Papadakis
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center and Burns and Allen Research Institute, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 10:778-88. 2004..The aim of this study was to analyze the expression of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 on T lymphocytes in intestinal lymphoid tissues and to document the altered disposition of these cells in patients ..
- CXCR3+CD4+ T cells are enriched in inflamed kidneys and urine and provide a new biomarker for acute nephritis flares in systemic lupus erythematosus patientsP Enghard
Charite University Hospital, Berlin, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 60:199-206. 2009..The aim of this study was to examine the role of CXCR3 and the chemokine CXCL10 in recruiting these cells into the kidney and to determine whether the infiltrating T ..
- CC chemokine receptor 4 expression on peripheral blood CD4+ T cells reflects disease activity of atopic dermatitisM Wakugawa
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
J Invest Dermatol 117:188-96. 2001..In this study we examined CCR4 and CXCR3 expression on peripheral blood CD4+ and CD8+ T cells obtained from adult atopic dermatitis subjects, and compared ..
- CXCR3 and CCR5 chemokines in induced sputum from patients with COPDClaudia Costa
Airway Disease, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, SW3 6LY, UK
Chest 133:26-33. 2008..The chemokines regulating T-cell recruitment into the lung are unknown but may involve CXCR3 and CCR5 chemoattractants...
- Type I interferon-associated skin recruitment of CXCR3+ lymphocytes in dermatomyositisJ Wenzel
Department of Dermatology, University of Bonn, Germany
Clin Exp Dermatol 31:576-82. 2006..evidence that a type I interferon (IFN)-driven immune response, including the recruitment of T cells via IP10/CXCR3 interactions, might be important for the generation of skin lesions of cutaneous lupus erythematosus (CLE), an ..
- Identification of migR, a regulatory element of the Francisella tularensis live vaccine strain iglABCD virulence operon required for normal replication and trafficking in macrophagesBlake W Buchan
Department of Microbiology, Roy J and Lucille A Carver School of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242 1109, USA
Infect Immun 77:2517-29. 2009..We also used a genetic approach to identify and characterize a new regulator of the igl operon, designated migR (macrophage intracellular growth regulator; FTL_1542)...
- [Cytotoxicity of dichloroacetic acid in lymphocyte and expression of chemokine receptor CXCR2 and chemokine receptor CXCR3 mRNA]Yan Bo Zhu
School of Life Sciences, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China
Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi 28:3-7. 2010....
- Role of I-TAC-binding receptors CXCR3 and CXCR7 in proliferation, activation of intracellular signaling pathways and migration of various tumor cell linesKatarzyna Miekus
Department of Transplantation, Polish American Institute of Pediatrics, Jagiellonian University School of Medicine, Cracow, Poland
Folia Histochem Cytobiol 48:104-11. 2010..In this study we evaluated the expression and function of CXCR3 and CXCR7 receptors in cervical carcinoma, rhabdomyosarcoma and glioblastoma cell lines...
- CXC chemokine receptor 3 expression increases the disease-inducing potential of CD4+ CD25- T cells in adoptive transfer colitisNanna Ny Kristensen
Department of Medical Anatomy, University of Copenhagen, Panum Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark
Inflamm Bowel Dis 12:374-81. 2006..In this study, we have investigated the role of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 in the development of chronic colitis in a murine model.
- T cells from Leishmania major-susceptible BALB/c mice have a defect in efficiently up-regulating CXCR3 upon activationJoseph Barbi
Department of Microbiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43221, USA
J Immunol 181:4613-20. 2008..We had previously shown that chemokine receptor CXCR3 mediates immunity against L. major by recruiting IFN-gamma-producing T cells to the lesions of C57BL/6 mice...
- m-Calpain activation is regulated by its membrane localization and by its binding to phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphateLudovic Leloup
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15261, USA
J Biol Chem 285:33549-66. 2010..Opposing this, CXCR3 ligands inhibit cell migration by blocking m-calpain activity secondary to a PKA-mediated phosphorylation in the ..
- CXCL10 is the key ligand for CXCR3 on CD8+ effector T cells involved in immune surveillance of the lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus-infected central nervous systemJeanette Erbo Christensen
Institute of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
J Immunol 176:4235-43. 2006..associated with type 1 T cell responses, regulating the migration of activated T cells through binding to the CXCR3 receptor...
- Type I interferon-associated cytotoxic inflammation in lichen planusJoerg Wenzel
Department of Dermatology, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany
J Cutan Pathol 33:672-8. 2006..IFNs) play a central role in cytotoxic skin inflammation by increasing the expression of IP10/CXCR10 and recruiting effector cells via CXCR3. Here, we investigated whether type I IFNs are also involved in the pathogenesis of LP.
- Unaltered neurological disease and mortality in CXCR3-deficient mice infected intracranially with lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus-ArmstrongMarkus J Hofer
School of Molecular and Microbial Biosciences and the Bosch Institute, The University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Viral Immunol 21:425-33. 2008..Previous studies have implicated the chemokine receptor CXCR3 and its ligand CXCL10 in CD8(+) T cell trafficking in the brain and in the lethal disease following intracranial ..
- Lentivirus-mediated gene transfer of small interfering RNA against the chemokine receptor CXCR3 suppresses cytokine indicators of acute graft rejection in a rat modelC R Bao
Department of Surgery, Xinhua Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
J Int Med Res 38:1113-20. 2010..An acute liver graft rejection model in rats was used to study the role of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 in acute transplant rejection after liver transplantation by lentivirus-mediated gene transfer of small ..
- Expression of DARC, CXCR3 and CCR5 in giant cell arteritisH Bruhl
Medical Policlinic, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Rheumatology (Oxford) 44:309-13. 2005..We studied the expression of CCR5, CXCR3 and that of the Duffy antigen/receptor of chemokine (DARC), a chemokine internalizing receptor (interceptor), in ..
- Enhanced type I interferon signalling promotes Th1-biased inflammation in cutaneous lupus erythematosusJoerg Wenzel
Department of Dermatology, University of Bonn, Germany
J Pathol 205:435-42. 2005..via induction of IFN-inducible chemokines such as IP10/CXCL10 leading to the recruitment of chemokine receptor CXCR3 expressing T-cells into skin lesions...
- CXC chemokine receptor 3 modulates bleomycin-induced pulmonary injury via involving inflammatory processJin Ming Gao
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100730
Chin Med Sci J 21:152-6. 2006To investigate the role of CXC chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3) in bleomycin-induced lung injury by using CXCR3 gene deficient mice.
- Activation of the CXCR3 chemokine receptor through anchoring of a small molecule chelator ligand between TM-III, -IV, and -VIMette M Rosenkilde
Laboratory for Molecular Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology, University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 3b, DK 2200, Copenhagen, Denmark
Mol Pharmacol 71:930-41. 2007..By introducing a His residue at position III:05 in the CXCR3 receptor a metal ion site was built between the extracellular ends of transmembrane (TM) III and TM-IV to anchor ..
- IP10/CXCL10 - CXCR3 interaction: a potential self-recruiting mechanism for cytotoxic lymphocytes in lichen sclerosus et atrophicusJoerg Wenzel
Department of Dermatology, University of Bonn, Germany
Acta Derm Venereol 87:112-7. 2007..by immunohistochemistry (CD3, CD4, CD8, CD68, CD123, Tia1, Granzyme B, Myxovirus resistance A, IP10/CXCL10 and CXCR3). Sequential double staining was performed to analyse co-expression of Tia1 and CXCR3...
- CXCR3/CXCL10 expression in the synovium of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritisGeorgia Martini
Department of Paediatrics, Padua University School of Medicine, Italy
Arthritis Res Ther 7:R241-9. 2005..e. IFNgamma-inducible protein 10 (CXCL10) and its receptor, CXCR3. Immunochemistry with an antihuman CXCL10 showed that synovial macrophages, epithelial cells, and endothelial ..
- Asthma severity is associated with an increase in both blood CXCR3+ and CCR4+ T cellsKazuyoshi Kurashima
Respiratory Medicine, Cellular Transplantation Biology, Kanazawa Graduate University, School of Medicine, Kanazawa, Japan
Respirology 11:152-7. 2006..However, the relationship between peripheral blood Th2 cells and asthma severity has not been thoroughly investigated...
- Chemokine receptor CXCR3 mediates T cell recruitment and tissue injury in nephrotoxic nephritis in miceUlf Panzer
Medizinische Klinik III, Zentrum fur Innere Medizin, University of Hamburg, Martinistrasse 52, Hamburg, Germany
J Am Soc Nephrol 18:2071-84. 2007The chemokine receptor CXCR3 is highly expressed on Th1 polarized T cells and has been predicted to play an important role in T cell recruitment and immune response in a number of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases...
- PI3Kgamma (PI3Kgamma) is essential for efficient induction of CXCR3 on activated T cellsJoseph Barbi
Department of Microbiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
Blood 112:3048-51. 2008..Here we show that PI3Kgamma is required for efficient induction of CXC chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3) on T cells upon activation...
- Chemokine receptor CXCR3 and its ligands CXCL9 and CXCL10 are required for the development of murine cerebral malariaGabriele S V Campanella
Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases, Division of Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:4814-9. 2008..Chemokines have been implicated in the development of cerebral malaria, and the IFN-inducible CXCR3 chemokine ligand IP-10 (CXCL10) was recently found to be the only serum biomarker that predicted cerebral malaria ..
- CXCR3-B expression correlates with tumor necrosis extension in renal cell carcinomaMauro Gacci
Department of Urology, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
J Urol 181:843-8. 2009We investigated the expression of the 2 spliced variants of the CXCR3 receptor (CXCR3-A and CXCR3-B) and their ligands (MIG, IP-10 and I-TAC) in patients with renal cell carcinoma according to conventional prognostic factors and the ..
- Accumulation of CXCR3-expressing eosinophils and increased concentration of its ligands (IP10 and Mig) in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid of patients with chronic eosinophilic pneumoniaShigeki Katoh
Department of Cell Regulation, School of Medicine, Kagawa University, Kita gun, Kagawa, Japan
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 137:229-35. 2005Since human peripheral eosinophils have been shown to migrate to the CXC chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3) ligands IFN-gamma-inducible protein 10 (IP10) and monokine induced by IFN-gamma (Mig), this confirms that CXCR3 is functionally ..
- Interferon-gamma-dependent mechanisms of mycobacteria-induced pulmonary immunopathology: the role of angiostasis and CXCR3-targeted chemokines for granuloma necrosisS Aly
Division of Molecular Infection Biology, Research Centre Borstel, D 23845 Borstel, Germany
J Pathol 212:295-305. 2007..To test the hypothesis that CXCR3, the common receptor for the angiostatic chemokines CXCL9-11, is involved in granuloma caseation, histomorphology ..
- CXCL10+ T cells and NK cells assist in the recruitment and activation of CXCR3+ and CXCL11+ leukocytes during Mycobacteria-enhanced colitisUdai P Singh
Department of Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Immunology, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
BMC Immunol 9:25. 2008..The present study dissects some of the common cellular and molecular mechanism that drive Mycobacteria-mediated and spontaneous colitis in IL-10-/- mice...
- Expression of CXCL9, -10, -11, and CXCR3 in the tear film and ocular surface of patients with dry eye syndromeKyung Chul Yoon
Department of Ophthalmology, Center for Biomedical Human Resources at Chonnam National University, Chonnam National University Medical School and Hospital, Gwang Ju, Korea
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:643-50. 2010To investigate the expression of CXCL9, -10, -11, and CXCR3 in the tear film and ocular surface of patients with dry eye syndrome.
- New tools to study leukocyte infiltration into the CNSCHARLES LEE HOWE; Fiscal Year: 2013..For example, in general, neutrophil trafficking may depend upon signaling through the CXCR2 and CXCR3 axis, while monocyte trafficking may depend upon CCR2 and CCR5 receptors...
- Nicholas W Lukacs; Fiscal Year: 2016..responses dependent upon CCR1-mediated mechanisms, whereas resolution of disease relies upon the activation of CxCR3-mediated mechanisms...
- CAROL AHERNE; Fiscal Year: 2016..Following netrin-1 treatment a robust reduction in the expression of Th1 chemokine receptors, CXCR3 and CCR5, was observed in TNF[unreadable]ARE ileum indicating netrin-1 attenuated a Th1 T cell response...
- The role of chemokines in the establishment of HIV latencySHARON RUTH LEWIN; Fiscal Year: 2012..These include CXCR3, CCR6 and CCR7...
- Directing Tumor-specific T cells to TumorsPawel Kalinski; Fiscal Year: 2013..ability of to induce a defined pattern of CKRs on tumor-specific T cells (selectively-enhanced expression of CXCR3 and CCR5), and our development of several complementary strategies to selectively enhance the production of the ..
- CHEMOKINES IN CTL FUNCTION AND TRAFFICKING IN HIVAndrew Luster; Fiscal Year: 2004..In preliminary studies, we have seen that the CXCR3 chemokine receptor is highly upregulated on HIV-1-specific CTL activated in vitro and is highly expressed on CTL ..
- Fadi G Lakkis; Fiscal Year: 2016..to vascularized cardiac allografts during acute inflammation - we will examine the roles of the chemokine receptor CXCR3 and the adhesion molecule a4|31 integrin (VLA-4) expressed on memory T cells...
- IgM Antileucocyte Autoantibodies Inhibit Kidney Allograft RejectionsPETER LOBO; Fiscal Year: 2010..research studies have two aims: Aim #1: To determine if murine IgM, like human IgM, binds to CD3, CD4, CCR5 and CXCR3 and inhibits leucocyte chemotaxis and T cell activation in vitro...
- Genetic Analy. of Chemokine Receptors in T Cell Develop.Lishan Su; Fiscal Year: 2003..Multiple chemokines (SDF-1, TECK, MDC, IP-10, and ELC) and corresponding CKR (CXCR4, CCR9, CCR4, CXCR3 and CCR7) are expressed in the thymus...
- Environmental Control of the Immunological SynapseMichael Dustin; Fiscal Year: 2003..this stop signal can be reversed by gradients of chemokines interacting with dominant chemokine receptors CCR7 and CXCR3, but not by chemokine gradients interacting with subordinate chemokine receptors CCR5 and CXCR4...
- Molly A Hughes; Fiscal Year: 2016..rendered C57BL/6 mice susceptible to pulmonary anthrax whereas neutralization of their shared receptor CXCR3, which is the receptor expressed on leukocytes recruited to the site of infection by CXCL9, CXCL10, CXCL11, had no ..
- NK cells in host defense against invasive aspergillosisBorna Mehrad; Fiscal Year: 2013..the lung expression of the chemokine ligands CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11, and that effector leukocytes expressing CXCR3, the receptor for these ligands, traffic to the lung in invasive aspergillosis are essential for host defense in ..
- Role of chemokines in the T cell response to ocular toxoplasmosisChristopher A Hunter; Fiscal Year: 2012..levels of CXCL10 transcript in the retina and that the majority of T cells that migrated into this site express CXCR3 (the receptor for CXCL10)...
- Role of Chemokines on C8+ Tau cell Effector Functions during MCMV infectionTANIA NEVERS; Fiscal Year: 2010..It has been shown that MCMV induces the production of the chemokines CXCL9 and CXCL10, two known CXCR3 ligands, in the liver...
- CXCL16/CXCR6 and Their Roles in Autoimmune ArthritisShuhua Han; Fiscal Year: 2010..Chemokines that are preferentially expressed in Th1-mediated inflammatory disorders like RA, such as CXCR3 and CCR5, will also be investigated during the course of CIA as comparative studies to further elucidate the role ..
- Leukocyte-Endothelial Adhesion in Tumor ImmunitySharon S Evans; Fiscal Year: 2013..The requirement for the chemokine/chemokine receptor pair, CXCL10/CXCR3, in mediating the transition of T cells from initial rolling interactions to ICAM-1-dependent firm arrest in tumor ..
- CXCR3 Chemokines in Type I DiabetesMatthias von Herrath; Fiscal Year: 2009..is to mechanistically understand the role of IP-10 (interferon-induced protein of 10kDa, CXCL10) and its receptor CXCR3 in the pathogenesis of type 1 diabetes (T1D) and islet allograft rejection...
- Chemokines in Autoimmune HepatitisJames D Gorham; Fiscal Year: 2013..The CXCR3 and CCR5 response pathways are important for mediating the chemotactic attraction of Th1 cells and we hypothesize ..
- ROBERT MATTHEW TIGHE; Fiscal Year: 2016..b>CXCR3 is the receptor for the IFNg-inducible chemokines CXCL9 (Mig), CXCL10 (IP-10) and CXCL11 (ITAC)...
- Exploration and development of antiangiogenic peptides for breast cancerAleksander S Popel; Fiscal Year: 2010..Specifically, we have identified receptors CD36, CD47, CXCR3, and beta-1 and beta-3 integrins. We will conduct studies on the expression of these receptors in tumor xenografts...
- ARTHUR HUEN; Fiscal Year: 2015..The currently proposed project focuses on the role of chemokine receptor CXCR3 ligands, including IP9 (CXCL11, ITAC) and IP10 (CXCL10), in coordinating the transition of cutaneous wound healing ..
- Chemokines and regulation of T cell responses during infectionAbhay Satoskar; Fiscal Year: 2009..The CXC chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3) is expressed on plasmacytoid dendritic cells, neutrophils, natural killer (NK) cells, and T cells...
- Role of CXC chemokines at the innate-adaptive interface of alloimmune lung injuryTereza Martinu; Fiscal Year: 2007..Recent data suggest that CXC chemokines, interacting with the CXC receptor 3 (CXCR3), play an important role in recruiting T-cells to sites of innate immune activation...
- Alan Wells; Fiscal Year: 2016..During the current initial funding period, we found production late in the wound repair process of CXCR3 ligands (the ELR-negative chemokines IP-9/CXCL11 and IP-10/CXCL10)...
- CXC Chemokines in CancerRobert M Strieter; Fiscal Year: 2010..b>CXCR3 ligands via their putative receptor, CXCR3, behave as both potent promoters of Th1 cytokine-dependent cell-..
- Dana P Ascherman; Fiscal Year: 2014..Based on the hypothesis that CXCR3-binding chemokines and various matrix metalloproteinases play a significant role in driving inflammation as well ..
- John E Harris; Fiscal Year: 2015..Specific Aim 2: Test neutralizing antibodies against human IFN-3, CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCR3 as new treatments for vitiligo induced in the humanized mouse system. Vitiligo will be induced in humanized mice...
- Andrew D Luster; Fiscal Year: 2014..This grant has funded our work on an important T cell chemokine receptor CXCR3 and its chemokine ligands IP-10 (CXCL10) and Mig (CXCL9)...
- Pathophysiology of Post-Transplantation CancerSoumitro Pal; Fiscal Year: 2013..that this controversy in the function of CXCL10 is in part related to alternative splicing of its receptor (CXCR3)...
- Joel M Linden; Fiscal Year: 2014..Upon activation, these cells release IFN and IL-2 which evoke the production of IFN-inducible chemokines and CXCR3 induction on circulating lymphcytes...
- Alexander Miethke; Fiscal Year: 2016..Adoptive transfer experiments with CD4 cells lacking the chemokine receptor CXCR3 indicated a critical role for local positioning of Tregs in control of hepatic immune responses...
- Maryann E Mikucki; Fiscal Year: 2015..We have recently identified an obligate role for a specific chemokine receptor, CXCR3, in supporting anti-tumorigenic T cell trafficking within tumor vessels...
- A Novel Therapy for Restricted Induction of Tolerance to Treat Diabetes MellitusKanneganti Murthy; Fiscal Year: 2013..In our in vivo approach, we parentally administer CXCL11 ("mR-412"), a CXCR3-binding ligand that we have recently identified as a counter-regulatory chemokine...
- Tr1-Specific Tolerance: a Novel Treatment of Multiple SclerosisKanneganti Murthy; Fiscal Year: 2012..hR-411 is formed from the fusion of human Ig-Fc and CXCL11, a CXCR3-binding ligand that has been recently identified as a counter-regulatory chemokine...
- Role of CXCR3 for CD8+ T cells in cancer immunotherapyDavid W Mullins; Fiscal Year: 2013..We demonstrated a significant association between the expression of CXCR3 by circulating tumor-specific CD8+ T cells and the maintenance of disease-free status or survival, suggesting ..
- Sherven Sharma; Fiscal Year: 2014..Hypothesis 1: Depleting CXCR3 and CCR7 receptor expressing effector cells [immune (CD4 T and CD8 T) and innate (NK and NKT)] will reduce CCL21-..
- Irritable bowel syndrome-diarrhea: the role of gluten intolerance and HLA-DQ2MICHAEL L CAMILLERI; Fiscal Year: 2010..permeability, which is well established in celiac disease and involves binding to the chemokine receptor, CXCR3, leading to MyD88-dependent zonulin release (Lammers et al 2008)...
- Lymphocyte Trafficking in Th1 Cell Mediated Lung InjuryJoan Clark; Fiscal Year: 2004..dependent adhesion mechanisms by which Th1 cells initially traffic to lung; and (2) to identify the role of CXCR3 chemokines in sustaining Th1 cell induced lung inflammation...
- Host Factors in Fungal Allergy and FibrosisAnuradha Ray; Fiscal Year: 2010..A closely linked basic project will investigate the role of KGF and the ligands for CXCR3 (CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11) in regulating the fibrotic response to bleomycin lung injury in rodents...
- Bruce C Richardson; Fiscal Year: 2014..that demethylated T cells from women also overexpress other X chromosome genes including the chemokine receptor CXCR3, the signaling regulator OGT, and 6 microRNAs...
- NK Cell Control of Acute Influenza Virus InfectionJonathan W Heusel; Fiscal Year: 2010..CD8 T cell response;and 3) a determination of the contributions from proliferation, differential apoptosis, and CXCR3- dependent recruitment to NK cell accumulation in the draining lymph node during acute IAV infection and potential ..
- Yuan Zhai; Fiscal Year: 2014..We have recently shown that liver IRI is critically dependent on the activation of the CXCL10/CXCR3 signaling pathway, which is triggered in liver by IR via the TLR4- IRF3-type I IFN pathway...
- Regulation of Pulmonary Fibrosis by CXCR3PAUL WESLEY NOBLE; Fiscal Year: 2013..Our preliminary studies have provided evidence that CXCR3 and the cognate chemokine ligand CXCL10 regulates three fundamental aspects of lung injury, inflammation and ..
- David H Munn; Fiscal Year: 2014..Test the hypothesis that IDO inhibits CTL homing to the tumor by suppressing upregulation of chemokine receptor CXCR3 on activated CTLs, and by suppressing inflammation-induced VCAM-1 expression on tumor endothelial cells;but that ..
- Edward R Sherwood; Fiscal Year: 2016..by applicant): During the current funding period, we made significant progress defining the role of CXC chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3) in the pathogenesis of septic shock...
- Jay K Kolls; Fiscal Year: 2016..We demonstrated that CD8+ T-cell effectors expressed CXCR3 and were recruited to the lung via IP-10...
- Epigenetic control of the T-bet Transcriptome by Foxp3 in Tregs expressing T-betTodd J Suscovich; Fiscal Year: 2010..While some Thi-specific genes are expressed (e.g., CXCR3), the expression of other Thi-associated genes is suppressed (e.g., IFNy)...
- STEPHANIE RENAE JACKSON; Fiscal Year: 2015..effector molecules important for CD8+ T cell trafficking or control of infected or malignant cells, includin CXCR3, granzyme B, perforin, and FasL...
- Tahir Ahmed; Fiscal Year: 2014..the acute period post-ischemia, as well as (2) initiate NSPC cell death through truncated SDF-1 acting through a CXCR3 dependent pathway in the chronic phase, mediating cell death...
- Immune Mechanism Underlying CXCR3 and its Ligand Mediated Interstitial CystitisUdai P Singh; Fiscal Year: 2012..In a preliminary study, we showed that, along with acute phase and inflammatory cytokines, serum CXCR3 ligand levels are up-regulated in IC patients as compared with normal healthy donors...
- James W Lillard; Fiscal Year: 2014..The current proposal stems from our findings that CXCR3 interactions enhance Th1 immune responses, and CXCR3 ligands (CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11) are up regulated in CD ..
- K23 Award to Study Intergenerational Conflict among West African Forced MigrANDREW EDWARD RASMUSSEN; Fiscal Year: 2013..He will work closely with West African clients and colleagues at PSOT in interpreting research findings. In the pursuit of these goals, the applicant will draw upon the resources of NYU School of Medicine, field. ..
- LILIANNA SOLNICAKREZEL; Fiscal Year: 2015..We will define ligands that regulate Ccr7 activity during axis formation and test whether Ccr7 cooperates with Cxcr3 chemokine GPCR and non-canonical Wn5a signaling in this process...
- CXCL9 influences effector T cell priming to cardiac allograftsJoshua M Rosenblum; Fiscal Year: 2010..that, following vascularized cardiac allografting, MIG production in the spleen is correlated with upregulation of CXCR3 on T cells during priming, and that the timing is appropriate to drive naive T cells to an IFN-v-producing ..
- Wenbo Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2016..endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress- induced expression of CXCL10 has a key role in retinal neuronal damage due to CXCR3-mediated inflammatory reactions and induction of oxidative stress during retinopathy...
- Donor CD8+ cell facilitates mixed chimerism in NOD miceDefu Zeng; Fiscal Year: 2005..recipients is due to the lack of up-regulation of chemokine receptors including CCR5, CCR9, CCR10 and CXCR3 on donor CD8+ T cells; and the expression of chemokine receptors is reciprocally regulated by Th1 cytokines...
- ROLE OF CHEMOKINES IN T CELL MEDIATED COLITISJames Lillard; Fiscal Year: 2002..In fact, human interleukin-8 (IL-8), IFN-gamma inducible protein - l0 (IP-l0), CXCR3 (the receptor for IP-10), RANTES (Regulated upon Activation, Normal T cell Expressed and Secreted), and MCP-l/JE (..
- PHILIP LEVON SIMONIAN; Fiscal Year: 2016..subtilis, we recently reported that IL-22 decreases CXCL9 levels in the lung, Since CXCL9 functions to recruit CXCR3-expressing cells to sites of inflammation, IL-22 reduced accumulation of fibrosis-promoting CXCR3+CD4+ T cells in ..
- Cellular Mechanisms that Control SIV & Development of PneumoniaJanice Clements; Fiscal Year: 2007..Resurgent virus replication in the lungs during terminal disease is the result of increased influx of CXCR3+/CD8+ cells, decreased inhibition by the dominant-negative form of C/EBPbeta protein due to and increased ..
- MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF MAST CELL SECRETION--ROLE OF RABBridget Wilson; Fiscal Year: 1999..Rather it belongs to the family of immune system antigen receptors, including the T cell receptor, the mIg receptor of B cells and the Fc-gamma receptors, that modulate cellular function through the activation of cytoplasmic ..
- CD8+ T cell Activation and Infiltration Into Breast Tumors Following VaccinationKIMBERLY A contact BULLOCK; Fiscal Year: 2010..of tumor following 3 vaccinations, (2) vaccine-induced CD8+ T cells in the periphery and within the tumor express CXCR3 and a4[unreadable]1 integrins, (3) CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11 are expressed in breast tumors, (4) vaccination ..
- Biochemical and genetic dissection of chemokine receptor CXCR3 signalingAndrew Luster; Fiscal Year: 2009..We have focused our studies on the chemokine receptor CXCR3 and its ligands CXCL10, CXCL9, and CXCL11 as a model for chemokine-induced signal transduction, and have ..
- The role of chemokines in T cell migration during Toxoplasmic encephalitisTAJIE HARRIS; Fiscal Year: 2009..these findings and additional data, we hypothesize that the IFN-gamma-induced chemokine, CXCL10, and its receptor, CXCR3, are necessary for effective T cell responses to T. gondii and influence T cell migration in the CNS...
- T cell activating genePatent Number: WO2004058805-A2; Date:2004-07-15