Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CrkL
Description: CRK like proto-oncogene, adaptor protein
Alias: crk-like protein, v-crk avian sarcoma virus CT10 oncogene homolog-like
Publications206 found, 100 shown here
- Sos, Vav, and C3G participate in B cell receptor-induced signaling pathways and differentially associate with Shc-Grb2, Crk, and Crk-L adaptorsL Smit
Division of Cellular Biochemistry, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 271:8564-9. 1996..Since Cbl binds to Grb2, Crk, as well as Crk-L, we hypothesize that Cbl may affect the function of all three exchangers...
- MUC1 initiates Src-CrkL-Rac1/Cdc42-mediated actin cytoskeletal protrusive motility after ligating intercellular adhesion molecule-1Qiang Shen
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, 5B4 21 Mackenzie Health Sciences Centre, University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2R7
Mol Cancer Res 6:555-67. 2008..lamellipodial and filopodial protrusions require Src family kinase and CT10 regulator of kinase like (CrkL) accompanied by the rapid formation of a Src-CrkL signaling complex at the MUC1 cytoplasmic domain...
- Stem cell factor induces phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase-dependent Lyn/Tec/Dok-1 complex formation in hematopoietic cellsT B van Dijk
Institute of Hematology, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Blood 96:3406-13. 2000..Dok-1 was demonstrated to bind to the SH2 domains of several signaling molecules activated by SCF, including Abl, CrkL, SHIP, and PLCgamma-1, but not those of Vav and Shc...
- Involvement of hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1 in T cell receptor signalingP Ling
Department of Immunology and the Interdepartmental Program in Cell and Molecular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Chem 276:18908-14. 2001..the adapters Nck and Crk with different kinetics, whereas it constitutively interacted with the adapters Grb2 and CrkL in Jurkat T cells...
- Stimulation through the T cell receptor induces Cbl association with Crk proteins and the guanine nucleotide exchange protein C3GK A Reedquist
Lymphocyte Biology Section, Division of Rheumatology and Immunology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 271:8435-42. 1996..Here we show that Cbl associates with all three forms of the human Crk protein, predominantly CrkL, following T cell receptor activation of Jurkat T cells...
- The CRKL adaptor protein transforms fibroblasts and functions in transformation by the BCR-ABL oncogeneK Senechal
Molecular Biology Institute, UCLA, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
J Biol Chem 271:23255-61. 1996The CRKL adaptor protein was recently identified as a substrate for the BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia, but its function is unknown...
- Tyrosine 207 in CRKL is the BCR/ABL phosphorylation siteR De Jong
Department of Pathology, Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Oncogene 14:507-13. 1997BCR/ABL has a causal role in Philadelphia (Ph)-chromosome positive leukemia. The SH2/SH3 adapter protein CRKL is a major substrate of the deregulated BCR/ABL tyrosine kinase and is aberrantly tyrosine-phosphorylated in Ph-positive ..
- Maintenance of human T cell anergy: blocking of IL-2 gene transcription by activated Rap1V A Boussiotis
Department of Adult Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Science 278:124-8. 1997..The adapter protein CrkL was associated with both phosphorylated Cbl and the guanidine nucleotide-releasing factor C3G, which catalyzes ..
- Association of the Cas-like molecule HEF1 with CrkL following integrin and antigen receptor signaling in human B-cells: potential relevance to neoplastic lymphohematopoietic cellsA Astier
Division of Hematologic Malignancies, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 28:65-72. 1997b>CrkL, a cellular homologue of the v-crk oncogene, belongs to the family of adaptor proteins, containing SH2 and SH3 domains, but no catalytic domain...
- CBL-GRB2 interaction in myeloid immunoreceptor tyrosine activation motif signalingR K Park
Division of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital Los Angeles Research Institute and University of Southern California School of Medicine, Norris Cancer Center, 90027, USA
J Immunol 160:5018-27. 1998..Glutathione-S-transferase fusion protein data demonstrate that the constitutive interaction of CBL with GRB2 and CRKL is mediated via two discrete regions of the CBL C terminus...
- Interplay of the proto-oncogene proteins CrkL and CrkII in insulin-like growth factor-I receptor-mediated signal transductionA P Koval
Diabetes Branch, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Biol Chem 273:14780-7. 1998The closely related proto-oncogene proteins CrkII and CrkL consist of one SH2 and two SH3 domains and share 60% overall homology with the highest identity within their functional domains...
- Structural requirements for function of the Crkl adapter protein in fibroblasts and hematopoietic cellsK Senechal
Department of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Mol Cell Biol 18:5082-90. 1998b>Crkl is an adapter protein and phosphotyrosine-containing substrate implicated in transformation by the bcr-abl oncogene and in signaling by cytokines...
- Interactions of p62(dok) with p210(bcr-abl) and Bcr-Abl-associated proteinsA Bhat
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon 97201, USA
J Biol Chem 273:32360-8. 1998..by p210(bcr-abl), p62(dok) is tyrosine-phosphorylated and co-immunoprecipitates with Bcr-Abl, RasGAP, and CrkL, a Src homology 2 (SH2) and SH3 domain-containing adaptor protein...
- Physiological signals and oncogenesis mediated through Crk family adapter proteinsS M Feller
Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, MSZ Institute for Medical Radiation and Cell Research, University Würzberg, Germany
J Cell Physiol 177:535-52. 1998..oncogene (v-Crk) is known to induce sarcomas in chicken and its cellular homologs c-Crk I, c-Crk II, and Crk-like (CRKL) have been implicated in many signal transduction events...
- Cbl functions downstream of Src kinases in Fc gamma RI signaling in primary human macrophagesA Erdreich-Epstein
Neil Bogart Memorial Laboratories, Department of Pediatrics, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles Research Institute, University of Southern California School of Medicine, USA
J Leukoc Biol 65:523-34. 1999..is rapidly tyrosine phosphorylated in response to Fc receptor activation and binds to the adaptor proteins Grb2, CrkL, and Nck. A few reports describe Cbl interactions in primary human hematopoietic cells...
- Role of Src in the modulation of multiple adaptor proteins in FcalphaRI oxidant signalingR K Park
Department of Pediatrics, Herman B Wells Center for Pediatric Research, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Blood 94:2112-20. 1999..that FcalphaR-mediated signals modulate a multimolecular adaptor protein complex containing Grb2, Shc, SHIP, CrkL, Cbl, and SLP-76...
- The adapter protein Crkl links Cbl to C3G after integrin ligation and enhances cell migrationN Uemura
Department of Adult Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 274:37525-32. 1999b>Crkl, an SH2-SH3-SH3 adapter protein, is one of the major tyrosine phosphoproteins detected in cells from patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia...
- Signaling of hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor (HGF) to the small GTPase Rap1 via the large docking protein Gab1 and the adapter protein CRKLD Sakkab
Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, MSZ Institut für Medizinische Strahlenkunde und Zellforschung, Universitat Wurzburg, D 97078 Wurzburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 275:10772-8. 2000..YXXP) motifs which, when phosphorylated, are potential binding sites for the adapter proteins c-Crk and Crk-like (CRKL). Stimulation of human embryonic kidney cells (HEK293) with HGF leads to Gab1 association with CRKL...
- Grit, a GTPase-activating protein for the Rho family, regulates neurite extension through association with the TrkA receptor and N-Shc and CrkL/Crk adapter moleculesTakeshi Nakamura
Department of Molecular Genetics, National Institute for Longevity Sciences, Program of Protecting the Brain, CREST, JST, Oobu, Aichi 474 8522, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 22:8721-34. 2002..Another pool of Grit was recruited to the activated receptor tyrosine kinase through its binding to N-Shc and CrkL/Crk, adapter molecules downstream of activated receptor tyrosine kinases...
- Translocation of CrkL to focal adhesions mediates integrin-induced migration downstream of Src family kinasesLeiming Li
Committee on Cell Physiology and The Ben May Institute for Cancer Research and Center for Molecular Oncology, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:2883-92. 2003The adapter protein Crk-Like (CrkL) can associate with the Src substrate p130(Cas) (Cas). The biological role of CrkL downstream of Cas, however, has been largely obscure...
- Negative regulation of Rap1 activation by the Cbl E3 ubiquitin ligaseYuan Shao
Division of Cell Biology, La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, San Diego, California 92121, USA
EMBO Rep 4:425-31. 2003..Previous studies have proposed that Cbl is also a positive regulator of CrkL-C3G signalling, which leads to Rap1 activation...
- Negative regulation of T cell antigen receptor-mediated Crk-L-C3G signaling and cell adhesion by Cbl-bWenying Zhang
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, San Diego, California 92121, USA
J Biol Chem 278:23978-83. 2003..Thus, Cbl-b plays a negative role in Crk-L-C3G-mediated Rap1 and LFA-1 activation in T cells...
- Dynamin 2 regulates T cell activation by controlling actin polymerization at the immunological synapseTimothy S Gomez
Department of Immunology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Nat Immunol 6:261-70. 2005..These data identify a functionally important interaction between Dyn2 and Vav1 that regulates actin reorganization and multiple signaling pathways in T lymphocytes...
- The C-terminal SH3 domain of CRKL as a dynamic dimerization module transiently exposing a nuclear export signalMaria Harkiolaki
Cancer Research UK Cell Signalling Group, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford OX3 9DS, United Kingdom
Structure 14:1741-53. 2006b>CRKL plays essential roles in cell signaling. It consists of an N-terminal SH2 domain followed by two SH3 domains. SH2 and SH3N bind to signaling proteins, but the function of the SH3C domain has remained largely enigmatic...
- Amplification of CRKL induces transformation and epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor resistance in human non-small cell lung cancersHihu Wing Cheung
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer Discov 1:608-25. 2011..21 in a subset of primary lung adenocarcinomas. Here we show that CRKL, encoding for an adaptor protein, is amplified and overexpressed in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells that ..
- Overexpression of CRKL correlates with malignant cell proliferation in breast cancerTingting Zhao
Department of Surgical Oncology and General Surgery, First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, 155 North Nanjing Street, Heping District, Shenyang City, 110001, China
Tumour Biol 34:2891-7. 2013Crk-like (CRKL) is an adapter protein that has crucial roles in multiple biological processes, including cell proliferation, adhesion, and migration...
- Src-inducible association of CrkL with procaspase-8 promotes cell migrationRyon Graf
Department of Reproductive Medicine Division of Gynecologic Oncology University of California San Diego School of Medicine La Jolla, CA USA The UCSD Moores Cancer Center La Jolla, CA USA Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute, La Jolla, CA USA
Cell Adh Migr 7:362-9. 2013..Here we show that the cytoskeletal adaptor protein CrkL promotes caspase-8 recruitment to the peripheral spreading edge of cells, and that the catalytic domain of caspase-..
- p130CAS forms a signaling complex with the adapter protein CRKL in hematopoietic cells transformed by the BCR/ABL oncogeneR Salgia
Division of Hematologic Malignancies, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 271:25198-203. 1996..In primary samples from virtually all patients with CML or Ph+ALL, the CRKL adapter protein is tyrosine phosphorylated and physically associated with p210(BCR/ABL)...
- Direct binding of CRKL to BCR-ABL is not required for BCR-ABL transformationC Heaney
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland 97201, USA
Blood 89:297-306. 1997b>CRKL has previously been shown to be a major tyrosine phosphorylated protein in neutrophils of patients with BCR-ABL+ chronic myelogenous leukemia and in cell lines expressing BCR-ABL CRKL and BCR-ABL form a complex as demonstrated by ..
- Interactions of CBL with BCR-ABL and CRKL in BCR-ABL-transformed myeloid cellsA Bhat
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon 97201, USA
J Biol Chem 272:16170-5. 1997..Since CRKL, an SH2, SH3 domain-containing adapter protein is known to bind directly to BCR-ABL and also binds to tyrosine-..
- Isolation and chromosomal localization of CRKL, a human crk-like geneJ ten Hoeve
Department of Pathology, Childrens Hospital, Los Angeles, California 90027
Oncogene 8:2469-74. 1993..We identified one SH2 and two SH3 domains within the 303 amino acid open reading frame of this crk-like gene, CRKL. The CRKL gene product is predicted to have a molecular mass of 36 kDa...
- B cell antigen receptor signaling induces the formation of complexes containing the Crk adapter proteinsR J Ingham
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z3, Canada
J Biol Chem 271:32306-14. 1996..In RAMOS cells, we found that the SH3 domains of Crk-L and Crk II bound C3G. Since C3G activates Rap, a negative regulator of the Ras pathway, Crk proteins may participate in regulation of Ras signaling by the BCR...
- Differential interaction of Crkl with Cbl or C3G, Hef-1, and gamma subunit immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif in signaling of myeloid high affinity Fc receptor for IgG (Fc gamma RI)W T Kyono
Division of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital Los Angeles Research Institute, University of Southern California School of Medicine 90027, USA
J Immunol 161:5555-63. 1998Cbl-Crkl and Crkl-C3G interactions have been implicated in T cell and B cell receptor signaling and in the regulation of the small GTPase, Rap1...
- Interaction of hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1 with adapter proteins Crk and CrkL leads to synergistic activation of c-Jun N-terminal kinaseP Ling
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Mol Cell Biol 19:1359-68. 1999..We found that HPK1 interacted with Crk and CrkL adaptor proteins in vitro and in vivo and that the proline-rich motifs within HPK1 were involved in the ..
- Signaling pathways activated by interferonsL C Platanias
Department of Medicine, The University of Illinois at Chicago and West Side VA Hospital, 60607 7173, USA
Exp Hematol 27:1583-92. 1999..a pathway involving the vav proto-oncogene product, and a pathway involving adaptor proteins of the Crk-family (CrkL and CrkII)...
- Capture of an activated receptor complex from the surface of live cells by affinity receptor chromatographyAndy Jankowski
Department of Chemistry and Biology, Faculty of Engineering, Architecture, and Science, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ont, Canada
Anal Biochem 380:235-48. 2008..RHOG (RAS homologue member G), p115 RhoGEF (protein of 115-kDa RAS homologue guanine exchange factor), and CRKL (CRK-like)...
- Regulation of the Erk2-Elk1 signaling pathway and megakaryocytic differentiation of Bcr-Abl(+) K562 leukemic cells by Gab2Jay F Dorsey
Molecular Oncology Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Blood 99:1388-97. 2002..activation of the c-fos serum response element (SRE) promoter, whereas overexpression of SHP2, Grb2, and CrkL had no effect...
- L-selectin tyrosine phosphorylates cbl and induces association of tyrosine-phosphorylated cbl with crkl and grb2B Brenner
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neonatology, Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 150, Heidelberg, 69120, Germany
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 282:41-7. 2001..There is an activation induced association of tyrosine phosphorylated Cbl with Grb2 and CrkL, respectively, but not CrkII...
- Inhibition of MDR1 does not sensitize primitive chronic myeloid leukemia CD34+ cells to imatinibSophia Hatziieremia
Section of Experimental Haematology, Division of Cancer Sciences and Molecular Pathology, Paul O Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre, Gartnavel General Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
Exp Hematol 37:692-700. 2009....
- PTPROt inactivates the oncogenic fusion protein BCR/ABL and suppresses transformation of K562 cellsTasneem Motiwala
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, College of Medicine, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
J Biol Chem 284:455-64. 2009..line K562 indeed resulted in hypophosphorylation of bcr/abl and reduced phosphorylation of its downstream targets CrkL and Stat5, confirming that PTPROt could inactivate the function of bcr/abl...
- [Effect on bcr-abl signaling pathway and the mechanisms of apoptosis induction by meisoindigo in K562 cells]Bing Cheng Liu
Institute of Hematology and Blood Diseases Hospital, CAMS, The State Key Laboratory of Experimental Hematology, Tianjin 300020, China
Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 29:815-8. 2008..To investigate the effect of meisoindigo on bcr-abl signaling pathway and to explore the mechanism of meisoindigo inducing apoptosis in K562 cells...
- In vitro sensitivity to imatinib-induced inhibition of ABL kinase activity is predictive of molecular response in patients with de novo CMLDeborah White
Division of Haematology, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science IMVS and Hanson Institute, Adelaide, Australia
Blood 106:2520-6. 2005..samples by measuring the in vitro imatinib-induced reduction of the phosphorylated form of the adaptor protein Crkl (CT10 regulator of kinase like). There was marked variability between patients, with IC50imatinib ranging from 0...
- Impaired Crkl expression contributes to the defective DNA binding of Stat5b in nonobese diabetic miceMalini Laloraya
Center for Biotechnology and Genomic Medicine, Medical College of Georgia, 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Diabetes 55:734-41. 2006..or absence of the Stat5b mutation in these congenic mice but is correlated with the expression levels of the Crkl protein, which was coprecipitated by an anti-Stat5b antibody...
- Intermittent dosage of imatinib mesylate in CML patients with a history of significant hematologic toxicity after standard dosingEdgar Faber
Department of Hemato Oncology, University Hospital Olomouc and Faculty of Medicine, Palacky University in Olomouc, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Leuk Lymphoma 47:1082-90. 2006..The sensitivity of Bcr/Abl kinase to inhibition by IM was proved in seven patients tested by Crkl phosphorylation assay...
- The multikinase inhibitor sorafenib induces apoptosis in highly imatinib mesylate-resistant bcr/abl+ human leukemia cells in association with signal transducer and activator of transcription 5 inhibition and myeloid cell leukemia-1 down-regulationMohamed Rahmani
Department of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Mol Pharmacol 72:788-95. 2007..and reporter activity but only very modest and delayed inactivation of the Bcr/Abl downstream target Crkl. Moreover, transfection with a constitutively active STAT5 construct partially but significantly protected cells ..
- Downstream signalling and specific inhibition of c-MET/HGF pathway in small cell lung cancer: implications for tumour invasionP C Ma
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, University Hospitals of Case Medical Center and Ireland Cancer Center, Case Western Reserve University, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Br J Cancer 97:368-77. 2007..phosphoepitopes pY1230/1234/1235 (catalytic tyrosine kinase), pY1003 (juxtamembrane), and also of paxillin at pY31 (CRKL-binding site)...
- Effective dasatinib uptake may occur without human organic cation transporter 1 (hOCT1): implications for the treatment of imatinib-resistant chronic myeloid leukemiaAthina Giannoudis
Department of Haematology, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Blood 112:3348-54. 2008..Dasa-tinib decreased the level of phosphorylated CrkL to 49.9% in control and 40.3% in high hOCT1-expressing cells...
- Dose-dependent interaction of Tbx1 and Crkl and locally aberrant RA signaling in a model of del22q11 syndromeDeborah L Guris
The Ben May Institute for Cancer Research and Center for Molecular Oncology, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Dev Cell 10:81-92. 2006..Here, we report that compound heterozygosity of mouse homologs of two 22q11 genes, CRKL and TBX1, results in a striking increase in the penetrance and expressivity of a DGS-like phenotype compared to ..
- SET and MYND domain-containing protein 3 decreases sensitivity to dexamethasone and stimulates cell adhesion and migration in NIH3T3 cellsXue Gang Luo
School of Life Science and Technology, China Pharmaceutical University, Tong Jia Xiang 24, Nanjing, Jiangsu, PR China
J Biosci Bioeng 103:444-50. 2007..downstream genes, there are several oncogenes and genes associated with cell adhesion (including those of N-Myc, CrkL, Wnt10b, L-selectin, CD31 and galectin-4), which have been shown to have effects on cell viability, adhesion, ..
- Dok protein family members are involved in signaling mediated by the type 1 Fcepsilon receptorJakub Abramson
Department of Immunology, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
Eur J Immunol 33:85-91. 2003..clustering causes both Dok-1 and Dok-2 to become docking sites for other signaling molecules including Nck, CrkL and Cas...
- Inactivation of TGFbeta signaling in neural crest stem cells leads to multiple defects reminiscent of DiGeorge syndromeHeiko Wurdak
Institute of Cell Biology, Department of Biology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH Honggerberg, Zurich, CH 8093, Switzerland
Genes Dev 19:530-5. 2005..Moreover, in neural crest cells, TGFbeta signaling is both sufficient and required for phosphorylation of CrkL, a signal adaptor protein implicated in the development of DiGeorge syndrome...
- A new twist to adaptor proteins contributes to regulation of lymphocyte cell signalingNoah Isakov
The Shraga Segal Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Health Sciences and the Cancer Research Center, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva 84105, Israel
Trends Immunol 29:388-96. 2008..One family of adaptor molecules includes the CrkII/CrkL proteins that are also involved in the regulation of lymphocyte function...
- CrkL mediates Ras-dependent activation of the Raf/ERK pathway through the guanine nucleotide exchange factor C3G in hematopoietic cells stimulated with erythropoietin or interleukin-3Y Nosaka
First Department of Internal Medicine, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 1 5 45 Yushima, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113, Japan
J Biol Chem 274:30154-62. 1999b>CrkL is an SH2 and SH3 domain-containing adaptor protein implicated in pathogenesis of chronic myelogenous leukemia...
- T cell development and function in CrkL-deficient miceAmy C Peterson
Department of Medicine, Section of Hematology Oncology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Eur J Immunol 33:2687-95. 2003The adapter protein CrkL has been implicated in multiple signal transduction pathways in hematopoietic cells...
- SHIP1, an SH2 domain containing polyinositol-5-phosphatase, regulates migration through two critical tyrosine residues and forms a novel signaling complex with DOK1 and CRKLM Sattler
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Adult Oncology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 276:2451-8. 2001..a novel signaling complex with BCR/ABL that includes DOK1 (p62(DOK)), phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K), and CRKL, each of which has been previously shown to regulate migration in diverse cell types...
- BCR/ABL P190 transgenic mice develop leukemia in the absence of CrklBianca Hemmeryckx
Section of Molecular Carcinogenesis, Division of Hematology Oncology, MS 54, Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles Research Institute, and the Keck School of Medicine University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Oncogene 21:3225-31. 2002..Multiple independent studies have implicated Crkl, a small adapter protein, in transduction of oncogenic signals of Bcr/Abl and Crkl tyrosine-phosphorylation is used ..
- Crkl deficiency disrupts Fgf8 signaling in a mouse model of 22q11 deletion syndromesAnne M Moon
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
Dev Cell 10:71-80. 2006..21 disrupt pharyngeal and cardiac development and cause DiGeorge and related human syndromes. CRKL (CRK-Like) lies within 22q11.21, and Crkl-/- mice have phenotypic features of 22q11 deletion (del22q11) syndromes...
- Migration of sympathetic preganglionic neurons in the spinal cord is regulated by Reelin-dependent Dab1 tyrosine phosphorylation and CrkLYee Ping Yip
Department of Neurobiology, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15261, USA
J Comp Neurol 502:635-43. 2007..Biochemical studies show that after phosphorylation Dab1 binds to an adaptor protein, CrkL. Whether CrkL is important for Reelin signaling in vivo is unknown, because crkl(-/-) embryos die before cortical ..
- A BCR-ABL mutant lacking direct binding sites for the GRB2, CBL and CRKL adapter proteins fails to induce leukemia in miceKara J Johnson
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Oregon Health and Science University Knight Cancer Institute, Portland, Oregon, United States of America
PLoS ONE 4:e7439. 2009..Proteins known to be associated with BCR-ABL in this complex include: GRB2, c-CBL, p62(DOK), and CRKL. These proteins in turn, link BCR-ABL to various signaling pathways indicated in cellular transformation...
- CRK adaptor protein expression is required for efficient replication of avian influenza A viruses and controls JNK-mediated apoptotic responsesEike R Hrincius
Institute of Molecular Virology, ZMBE, Muenster, Germany
Cell Microbiol 12:831-43. 2010..motif at aa212-217 [PPLPPK] of A/NS1 was shown to be essential for binding to the cellular adaptor proteins CRK and CRKL. Both regulate diverse cellular effector pathways, including activation of the MAP-kinase JNK that in turn mediates ..
- Interaction between AR signalling and CRKL bypasses casodex inhibition in prostate cancerVikash Reebye
Department of Surgery and Cancer, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London W12 0NN, United Kingdom
Cell Signal 22:1874-81. 2010..We report a novel cooperative interaction between CRKL (an intracellular signalling adaptor protein) and the AR...
- Crk family adaptors-signalling complex formation and biological rolesS M Feller
Cell Signalling Laboratory, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, University of Oxford, Institute of Molecular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DS, UK
Oncogene 20:6348-71. 2001..Selective formation of multi-protein complexes by the Crk and Crk-like (CRKL) proteins depends on specific motifs recognized by their SH2 and SH3 domains...
- Role for adapter proteins in costimulatory signals of CD2 and IL-2 on NK cell activationHisanori Umehara
Department of Internal Medicine, Osaka Dental University, Hirakata, Osaka 573 1121, Japan
Mol Immunol 38:587-96. 2002..3 cells. CD2 crosslinking markedly induced tyrosine phosphorylation of Cbl associated with Grb2 or CrkL, Shc and LAT, compared with IL-2 stimulation...
- Dasatinib (BMS-354825) pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic biomarkers in animal models predict optimal clinical exposureFeng R Luo
Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:7180-6. 2006..To date, dasatinib has shown promising anti-leukemic activity in preclinical models of CML and in phase I/II clinical studies in patients with imatinib-resistant or imatinib-intolerant disease...
- Reduction of Crk and CrkL expression blocks reelin-induced dendritogenesisTohru Matsuki
Neurogenetics Branch, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Cell Sci 121:1869-75. 2008..Retrovirally expressed inhibitory RNAs used to reduce Crk and CrkL expression did not block BDNF-enhanced dendritogenesis or influence axonogenesis...
- The level of BCR-ABL1 kinase activity before treatment does not identify chronic myeloid leukemia patients who fail to achieve a complete cytogenetic response on imatinibJamshid Sorouri Khorashad
Department of Haematology, Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
Haematologica 94:861-4. 2009..and can be investigated by measuring the autophosphorylation levels of BCR-ABL1 or of a surrogate target such as Crkl. In this study we used flow cytometry to investigate the in vitro inhibition of Crkl phosphorylation by imatinib in ..
- A novel src homology 3 domain-containing adaptor protein, HIP-55, that interacts with hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1D Ensenat
Department of Microbiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Chem 274:33945-50. 1999..its proline-rich domains, with growth factor receptor-bound 2 (Grb2), CT10-regulated kinase (Crk), and Crk-like (CrkL) adaptor proteins...
- Thrombopoietin induces the generation of distinct Stat1, Stat3, Stat5a and Stat5b homo- and heterodimeric complexes with different kinetics in human plateletsH Schulze
Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Medical School Hannover, Hannover, Germany
Exp Hematol 28:294-304. 2000..Our aim was to elucidate which Stat-complexes are formed in TPO signal transduction in human blood platelets...
- Crkl enhances leukemogenesis in BCR/ABL P190 transgenic miceB Hemmeryckx
Department of Hematology Oncology, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles Research Institute and the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, 90027, USA
Cancer Res 61:1398-405. 2001The adapter protein Crkl has been implicated in the abnormal signal transduction pathways activated by the Bcr/Abl oncoprotein, which causes Philadelphia-positive leukemias in humans...
- Platelet activation via the collagen receptor GPVI is not altered in platelets from chronic myeloid leukaemia patients despite the presence of the constitutively phosphorylated adapter protein CrkLD Best
Department of Pharmacology, University of Oxford, Mansfield, Oxford OX1 3QT, UK
Br J Haematol 112:609-15. 2001In this study, we show that the adapter proteins CrkL and Cbl undergo increases in tyrosine phosphorylation and form an intracellular complex in platelets stimulated with the snake venom toxin convulxin, a selective agonist at the ..
- Role of Stat5 in type I interferon-signaling and transcriptional regulationShahab Uddin
Section of Hematology Oncology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 308:325-30. 2003..In previous studies, we have shown that Stat5 associates with the CrkL adapter and forms a signaling complex that binds DNA...
- Microarray analysis of the Df1 mouse model of the 22q11 deletion syndromeKatrina Prescott
Molecular Medicine Unit, Institute of Child Health, 30 Guilford St, London, WC1N 1EH, UK
Hum Genet 116:486-96. 2005..However Crkl, another gene implicated in the 22q11DS phenotype, was found to be downregulated by microarray and RTQPCR.
- Active (p)CrkL is overexpressed in human malignancies: potential role as a surrogate parameter for therapeutic tyrosine kinase inhibitionChristian F Singer
Division of Senology, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Oncol Rep 15:353-9. 2006b>CrkL is a nuclear adaptor and transcriptional activator in Bcr-Abl expressing cells and constitutes the major tyrosine phosphorylated protein in CML, but the expression and biological function of CrkL in other malignancies is largely ..
- Gene expression of AGS cells stimulated with released proteins by Helicobacter pyloriNayoung Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Seoungnam, Gyeonggi Do, Korea
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 23:643-51. 2008..The present study was performed to evaluate the gene expression of AGS gastric cancer cells stimulated with released proteins by H. pylori...
- Transforming growth factor-beta signaling and ubiquitinators in cancerEric Glasgow
Laboratory of Cancer Genetics, Digestive Diseases, and GI Developmental Biology, Department of Surgery, Medicine and Lombardi Cancer Center, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Endocr Relat Cancer 15:59-72. 2008..on modulation by adaptor proteins such as embryonic liver fodrin, Smad anchor for receptor activation, filamin, and crkl. A further layer of regulation is imposed by ubiquitin-mediated targeting and proteasomal degradation of specific ..
- Crk and CrkL adaptor proteins: networks for physiological and pathological signalingRaymond B Birge
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, 185 South Orange Ave, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Cell Commun Signal 7:13. 2009The Crk adaptor proteins (Crk and CrkL) constitute an integral part of a network of essential signal transduction pathways in humans and other organisms that act as major convergence points in tyrosine kinase signaling...
- [Up-regulation of Stathmin and CrkL protein expressions in adriamycin-resistant leukemia cell line K562/A02]Jian ping Xu
Fujian Institute of Hematology, Fujian Medical University Union Hospital, Fuzhou, Fujian Province, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 19:1383-7. 2011..Two up-regulated proteins Stathmin and CrkL were selected for verification in K562 and K562/A02 cells...
- Crk adaptor proteins act as key signaling integrators for breast tumorigenesisKelly E Fathers
Department of Biochemistry, McGill University, Rosalind and Morris Goodman Cancer Research Centre, 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler, Montreal, QC H3G 1Y6, Canada
Breast Cancer Res 14:R74. 2012CT10 regulator of kinase (Crk) adaptor proteins (CrkI, CrkII and CrkL) play a role in integrating signals for migration and invasion of highly malignant breast cancer cell lines...
- Identification of novel candidate gene loci and increased sex chromosome aneuploidy among infants with conotruncal heart defectsKazutoyo Osoegawa
Center for Genetics, Children s Hospital Oakland Research Institute, Children s Hospital Research Center Oakland, Oakland, California
Am J Med Genet A 164:397-406. 2014..From these duplications and deletions, we found five high priority candidate genes (GATA4, CRKL, BMPR1A, SNAI2, and ZFHX4)...
- Curcumin derivative C817 inhibits proliferation of imatinib-resistant chronic myeloid leukemia cells with wild-type or mutant Bcr-Abl in vitroLi xian Wu
1 Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350004, China 2 Institute of Materia Medica, School of Pharmacy, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350004, China 3 Fuijan Key Laboratory of Natural Medicine Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350004, China
Acta Pharmacol Sin 35:401-9. 2014....
- Integrative analysis of high-throughput RNAi screen data identifies the FER and CRKL tyrosine kinases as new regulators of the mitogenic ERK-dependent pathways in transformed cellsPhilippe Nizard
INSERM UMR1085, Institut de Recherche sur la Santé l Environnement et le Travail IRSET, Universite Rennes 1, SFR Biosit, Rennes, France
BMC Genomics 15:1169. 2014..Here, we propose a small interfering RNA genetic screen and an integrative approach to identify kinase networks involved in the proliferation of cancer cells...
- CRKL knockdown promotes in vitro proliferation, migration and invasion, in vivo tumor malignancy and lymph node metastasis of murine hepatocarcinoma Hca-P cellsJi Shi
Department of Biochemistry, Dalian Medical University, Dalian 116044, China Department of Pathology, The First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Anshan Hospital, Liaoning 114012, China
Biomed Pharmacother 71:84-90. 2015Our previous study (Biomed Pharmacother 2015;69:11) demonstrated that the over-expression of CRKL, a chicken tumor virus number 10 regulator of kinase-like protein, suppresses in vitro proliferation, invasion and migration of murine ..
- CrkL meditates CCL20/CCR6-induced EMT in gastric cancerGang Han
Department of General Surgery, Affiliated Hospital of Shandong Academy of Medical Sciences, Jinan, Shandong, China
Cytokine 76:163-9. 2015In recent years, Crk-like adapter protein (CrkL) has been identified as a key regulator in the epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT)...
- Hepatic miR-126 is a potential plasma biomarker for detection of hepatitis B virus infected hepatocellular carcinomaAmit Ghosh
Department of Hepatology and School of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Centre for Liver Research, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata, India
Int J Cancer 138:2732-44. 2016..of these two miRNAs in hepato-carcinogenesis, target genes related to cancer pathways (APAF1, APC2, CDKN2A, IRS1, CRKL, LIFR, EGR2) were verified...
- CRKL mediates EML4-ALK signaling and is a potential therapeutic target for ALK-rearranged lung adenocarcinomaRong An
Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Oncotarget 7:29199-210. 2016..We identified CRKL as a novel downstream effector of ALK signaling...
- Fibroblast Growth Requires CT10 Regulator of Kinase (Crk) and Crk-like (CrkL)Taeju Park
From the Children s Research Institute, Children s Mercy Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri 64108
J Biol Chem 291:26273-26290. 2016CT10 regulator of kinase (Crk) and Crk-like (CrkL) are the cellular counterparts of the viral oncogene v-Crk Elevated levels of Crk and CrkL have been observed in many human cancers; inhibition of Crk and CrkL expression reduced the tumor-..
- Tyrosine phosphorylation of murine CrklR De Jong
Department of Pathology, Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles, California 90027, USA
Oncogene 11:1469-74. 1995The SH2/SH3 adaptor protein Crkl is abnormally phosphorylated on tyrosine by the Bcr/Abl protein in leukemic cells from patients with Philadelphia-chromosome (Ph)positive leukemia...
- Erythropoietin and interleukin-3 activate tyrosine phosphorylation of CBL and association with CRK adaptor proteinsD L Barber
Ontario Cancer Institute, Division of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Toronto, Canada
Blood 89:3166-74. 1997..Recent studies have shown that the CrkL adaptor protein and the Cbl protooncoprotein are constitutively tyrosine phosphorylated and form a preformed ..
- Mice lacking the homologue of the human 22q11.2 gene CRKL phenocopy neurocristopathies of DiGeorge syndromeD L Guris
The Ben May Institute for Cancer Research and Center for Molecular Oncology, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nat Genet 27:293-8. 2001..b>CRKL maps within the common deletion region for DGS/VCFS (ref...
- c-Cbl facilitates fibronectin matrix production by v-Abl-transformed NIH3T3 cells via activation of small GTPasesA M Teckchandani
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA 19140, USA
Oncogene 20:1739-55. 2001..The observed activation of these GTPases is mediated by the recruitment of phosphatidylinositol-3' kinase, CrkL and Vav2 to the C-terminal tyrosine residues of c-Cbl...
- Effects of the tyrosine kinase inhibitor imatinib mesylate on a Bcr-Abl-positive cell line: suppression of autonomous cell growth but no effect on decreased adhesive property and morphological changesToshio Nishihara
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
Int J Hematol 78:233-40. 2003..Imatinib mesylate remarkably reduced tyrosine phosphorylation of Bcr-Abl, Cbl, and Crkl in a time-dependent manner, and their complex formation also was affected...
- OCT-1-mediated influx is a key determinant of the intracellular uptake of imatinib but not nilotinib (AMN107): reduced OCT-1 activity is the cause of low in vitro sensitivity to imatinibDeborah L White
Division of Hematology, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science IMVS and Hanson Institute, Adelaide, South Australia
Blood 108:697-704. 2006..is defined as the in vitro concentration of drug required to reduce phosphorylation of the adaptor protein Crkl by 50%...
- A noncanonical SH3 domain binding motif links BK channels to the actin cytoskeleton via the SH3 adapter cortactinLijun Tian
Centre for Integrative Physiology, School of Biomedical Science, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH8 9XD, Scotland, UK
FASEB J 20:2588-90. 2006..Targeting of cortactin to BK channels via a novel, noncanonical SH3 domain binding motif has important implications for the coordination of BK channel function in normal physiology and disease...
- Nilotinib exerts equipotent antiproliferative effects to imatinib and does not induce apoptosis in CD34+ CML cellsHeather G Jørgensen
Section of Experimental Haematology, Division of Cancer Sciences and Molecular Pathology, University of Glasgow, 10 Alexandra Parade, Glasgow, UK
Blood 109:4016-9. 2007..and IM were equipotent for inhibition of BcrAbl activity, producing equivalent but incomplete reduction in CrkL phosphorylation at 5 microM...
- A role for the Myoblast city homologues Dock1 and Dock5 and the adaptor proteins Crk and Crk-like in zebrafish myoblast fusionCatherine A Moore
MRC Centre for Developmental and Biomedical Genetics, Department of Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield, Firth Court, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK
Development 134:3145-53. 2007..In addition, we show that the adaptor proteins Crk and Crk-like (Crkl), with which Dock proteins are known to interact physically, are also required for myoblast fusion.
- Measurement of in vivo BCR-ABL kinase inhibition to monitor imatinib-induced target blockade and predict response in chronic myeloid leukemiaDeborah White
Division of Hematology, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science, Adelaide, Australia
J Clin Oncol 25:4445-51. 2007..This suggests that patient-tailored dosing may be more rational than a fixed dose for all. Dose optimization potentially could be based on accurate measurement of the level of BCR-ABL kinase inhibition achieved in vivo...
- Activity of tyrosine kinase inhibitors against human NUP214-ABL1-positive T cell malignanciesA Quintas-Cardama
Department of Leukemia, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Leukemia 22:1117-24. 2008..of cellular proliferation was associated with time-dependent induction of apoptosis and inhibition of ABL, CrKL and STAT5 phosphorylation...
- PI3K links NKG2D signaling to a CrkL pathway involved in natural killer cell adhesion, polarity, and granule secretionColin M Segovis
Department of Immunology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Immunol 182:6933-42. 2009..We demonstrate that an interaction between the regulatory subunit of PI3K, p85, and the adaptor protein CrkL is required for efficient NKG2D-mediated cellular cytotoxicity...
- CrkII transgene induces atypical mammary gland development and tumorigenesisKelly E Fathers
Departments of Biochemistry, Rosalind and Morris Goodman Cancer Centre, McGill University, Montreal, QC H3A 1A3, Canada
Am J Pathol 176:446-60. 2010..Cellular homologues of v-Crk include Crk, which encodes two alternatively spliced proteins (CrkI and CrkII), and CrkL. Though CrkI/II proteins are elevated in several types of cancer, including breast, the question of whether these ..
- Mutations in the NS1 C-terminal tail do not enhance replication or virulence of the 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza A virusBenjamin G Hale
Department of Microbiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Gen Virol 91:1737-42. 2010..as compared with the parental 1918 virus, most notably a K217E substitution that abolishes binding to host Crk/CrkL signalling adapters, and an 11 aa C-terminal truncation...
- A comprehensive molecular interaction map for rheumatoid arthritisGang Wu
Group of Clinical Genomic Networks, CAS MPG Partner Institute for Computational Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, People s Republic of China
PLoS ONE 5:e10137. 2010..In this study, we use computation methods in order to improve our understanding of the complex interactions that occur between molecules related to Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)...
- CLONING OF THE Hol MUTATIONLicia Selleri; Fiscal Year: 2009..by exploiting high-resolution genetic mapping, we discounted that the Hol mutation maps to either the Tbx1 or Crkl loci on chromosome 16...
- Developmental Genetics of the Pharyngeal ApparatusBernice E Morrow; Fiscal Year: 2010..Recently, Crkl, another gene deleted on 22q11.2, was shown to mediate Fgf8 signaling downstream of Tbx1...
- Janet C King; Fiscal Year: 2014..Based on a novel microdeletion of the gene CRKL that we found by array-CGH, we will perform Next Generation DNA sequencing to identify mutations of genes of the ..
- KERIANN MARIE BACKUS; Fiscal Year: 2014..proteins, including the epigenetic enzyme PRMT1, the transcription factor NF-?B, the oncogenic adaptor protein CRKL, cancer metabolism enzyme IDH1 and the poorly characterized kinase ZAK...
- Genetic Basis of Birth Defects in 22q11 Deletion SyndromeBernice E Morrow; Fiscal Year: 2010..For example, a gene in the proximal (centromeric) half of the 3 Mb region, termed TBX1, and distal half, termed CRKL have been found to genetically interact for cardiovascular development...
- Jak2 involvement in Bcr-Abl oncogenic transformationRalph Arlinghaus; Fiscal Year: 2005..They include SH2-Bbeta, p56 DOK2, p56 LYN and CrkL; these proteins are tyrosine-phosphorylated as well...
- Stat5 dephosphorylation by Shp-2Demin Wang; Fiscal Year: 2007..Using the tyrosine-phosphorylated Stat5A peptides, we have co-purified the adapter protein, CrkL, with Shp-2. CrkL is able to associate with both Stat5 and Shp-2 in cells...
- Mechanism of RIN1 Signaling in Neuronal PlasticityJohn Colicelli; Fiscal Year: 2007..RIN1 promotes the ABL2 phosphorylation of CRKII and CRKL, adaptor proteins that coordinate cytoskeletal remodeling...
- BCR AND ABL RELATED GENESJohn Groffen; Fiscal Year: 1999..They have identified and cloned the adaptor- signaling molecule Crkl as a specific major substrate for the tyrosine kinase activity in Bcr/Abl...
- The Role of CbL in AbL Signaling and LeukemiaHua Gu; Fiscal Year: 2006..are phosphorylated by c-Abl and associate with c-Abl and other signaling molecules downstream of c-Abl, such as CrkL, p85 of PI-3 kinase and Vav, upon c-Abl activation...
- ADAPTOR PROTEINS AND MALIGNANT TRANSFORMATIONDouglas Tyler; Fiscal Year: 2001..This project will focus on the adaptor protein CRKL which is constitutively expressed in a number of hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells in an unphosphorylated ..
- CBL FUNCTION IN CELLULAR SIGNALING AND TRANSFORMATIONBrian Druker; Fiscal Year: 2003..In Abl-transformed cells, tyrosine phosphorylated Cbl associates with the SH2 domains of activated Abl, CrkL, and PI 3-kinase...
- CBL FUNCTION IN MYELOID TRANSFORMATIONKathryn Kolibaba; Fiscal Year: 2000..tyrosine phosphorylated CBL interacts with a variety of SH2 domain-containing proteins including activated ABL, CRKL, GRB-2, and PI3-kinase...
- CHRONIC MYELOGENOUS LEUKEMIA AND BCR-ABL SUBSTRATESBrian Druker; Fiscal Year: 2009..In that last aim, we will follow up on our finding that Bcr-Abl is unable to transform CrkL null cells and that CrkL null cells expressing Bcr-Abl have a variety of signaling defects...
- Phase I Clinical Trials of Anti-Cancer AgentsFrancis Giles; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- ASPL TFE3 fusion in human cancersMarc Ladanyi; Fiscal Year: 2006..3->qter; and finally analyze selected candidate genes in the same region for inactivating mutations. ..
- Targeting FKBP52 and Copper in Alzheimer's DiseaseRaymond Birge; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Role of the JIP-1-p190RhoGEF Complex In Neuron FunctionWILLIAM ARTHUR; Fiscal Year: 2004..Furthermore, the importance of the JIP-l-p190RhoGEF association in brain development and neuronal migration will be investigated by disrupting this complex in mutant mice . ..
- IDENTIFICATION OF A NOVEL SIGNAL PATHWAY FOR NGFRaymond Birge; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Mutagenesis of Tbx3: a model of ulnar-mammary syndromeAnne M Moon; Fiscal Year: 2010..The flexible model system we propose will be a valuable tool for developmental studies of many organs and lead to a deeper understanding of the genetic and molecular bases of congenital anomalies in humans. ..
- CONDITIONAL MUTAGENESIS OF FIBROBLAST GROWTH FACTORSAnne Moon; Fiscal Year: 2002..Ultimately, this knowledge will help us to understand how alterations in those pathways, whether genetic or environmental, result in congenital malformations in infants and children. ..
- Studies of a Novel Therapeutic Target in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)Ravi Salgia; Fiscal Year: 2011..Conduct an anti-c-Met phase I/I I clinical trial against NSCLC. Through the achievement of the goals proposed in these specific aims, we will arrive at novel therapy against c- Met in lung cancer. ..
- SIGNALING THROUGH THE CYTOSKELETAL PROTEIN, PAXILLINSheila Thomas; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- INTEGRATION OF STRESS AND MITOGEN SIGNALINGJonathan Cooper; Fiscal Year: 2001..4) To map the interactions between ERK and Msk using approaches such at the two-hybrid system. 5) To clone Mapkip108 using conventional techniques. ..