Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CHD4
Description: chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 4
Alias: CHD-4, Mi-2b, Mi2-BETA, SIHIWES, chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 4, ATP-dependent helicase CHD4, Mi-2 autoantigen 218 kDa protein
Publications117 found, 100 shown here
- Mi-2 beta associates with BRG1 and RET finger protein at the distinct regions with transcriptional activating and repressing abilitiesYohei Shimono
Department of Pathology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
J Biol Chem 278:51638-45. 2003....
- TIF1beta/KAP-1 is a coactivator of the orphan nuclear receptor NGFI-B/Nur77Juliette Rambaud
Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, Institut de Recherches Cliniques de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2W 1R7, Canada
J Biol Chem 284:14147-56. 2009..However, the actions of TIF1beta and SRC2 were mapped to different NGFI-B AF-1 subdomains. Taken together, these results indicate that TIF1beta is an important coactivator of NGFI-B-dependent transcription...
- Molecular analysis of a major antigenic region of the 240-kD protein of Mi-2 autoantigenQ Ge
Department of Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, USA
J Clin Invest 96:1730-7. 1995..These findings indicate that the Mi-2 240 kD is a novel protein that is antigenic for all Mi-2 sera, and strongly suggests that a major common epitope is conformational in nature...
- The major dermatomyositis-specific Mi-2 autoantigen is a presumed helicase involved in transcriptional activationH P Seelig
Institute of Immunology and Molecular Genetics, Karlsruhe, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 38:1389-99. 1995..To characterize the complementary DNA (cDNA) and protein sequences of autoantigens recognized by anti-Mi-2 antibodies, using recombinant Mi-2 proteins for improved autoantibody detection...
- Two forms of the major antigenic protein of the dermatomyositis-specific Mi-2 autoantigenH P Seelig
Arthritis Rheum 39:1769-71. 1996
- The dermatomyositis-specific autoantigen Mi2 is a component of a complex containing histone deacetylase and nucleosome remodeling activitiesY Zhang
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Biochemistry, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway 08854, USA
Cell 95:279-89. 1998..The finding that Mi2beta exists in a complex containing histone deacetylase and nucleosome remodeling activities suggests a role for chromatin reorganization in cancer metastasis...
- Chromatin deacetylation by an ATP-dependent nucleosome remodelling complexJ K Tong
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, USA
Nature 395:917-21. 1998..This activity is derived from the CHD3 and CHD4 proteins which contain helicase/ATPase domains found in SWI2-related chromatin remodelling factors, and facilitates ..
- NURD, a novel complex with both ATP-dependent chromatin-remodeling and histone deacetylase activitiesY Xue
Laboratory of Genetics, National Institute on Aging, National Institute of Health, Gerontology Research Center, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
Mol Cell 2:851-61. 1998..These results suggest that ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling can participate in transcriptional repression by assisting repressors in gaining access to chromatin...
- The E7 oncoprotein associates with Mi2 and histone deacetylase activity to promote cell growthA Brehm
Wellcome CRC Institute for Developmental and Cancer Biology, Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK
EMBO J 18:2449-58. 1999..This provides the first indication that viral oncoproteins control cell proliferation by targeting deacetylation pathways...
- Molecular association between ATR and two components of the nucleosome remodeling and deacetylating complex, HDAC2 and CHD4D R Schmidt
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, USA
Biochemistry 38:14711-7. 1999..The purification of an ATR complex allowed identification of chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) as an ATR-associated protein by tandem mass spectrometric sequencing...
- The chromatin remodeler Mi-2beta is required for CD4 expression and T cell developmentChristine J Williams
Cutaneous Biology Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Immunity 20:719-33. 2004..These findings provide important insights into the regulation of CD4 expression during T cell development and define a role for Mi-2beta in gene activation...
- The human Mi-2/NuRD complex and gene regulationS A Denslow
Laboratory of Molecular Carcinogenesis, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Oncogene 26:5433-8. 2007..In addition, we propose a working model that integrates the known biochemical properties of the enzyme with emerging models on how chromatin structure and modification relate to gene activity...
- Binding of the CHD4 PHD2 finger to histone H3 is modulated by covalent modificationsCatherine A Musselman
Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Biochem J 423:179-87. 2009b>CHD4 (chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4) ATPase is a major subunit of the repressive NuRD (nucleosome remodelling and deacetylase) complex, which is involved in transcriptional regulation and development...
- LSD1 is a subunit of the NuRD complex and targets the metastasis programs in breast cancerYan Wang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Peking University Health Science Center, Beijing 100191, China
Cell 138:660-72. 2009..By enlisting LSD1, the NuRD complex expands its chromatin remodeling capacity to include ATPase, histone deacetylase, and histone demethylase...
- Human cytomegalovirus UL29/28 protein interacts with components of the NuRD complex which promote accumulation of immediate-early RNAScott S Terhune
Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 6:e1000965. 2010..pUL38 and pUL29/28 associated with the MTA2 component of NuRD, and shRNA-mediated knockdown of the RBBP4 and CHD4 constituents of NuRD inhibited HCMV immediate-early RNA and viral DNA accumulation; together this argues that ..
- Regulation of DNA-damage responses and cell-cycle progression by the chromatin remodelling factor CHD4Sophie E Polo
Department of Biochemistry, The Gurdon Institute, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
EMBO J 29:3130-9. 2010The chromatin remodelling factor chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) is a catalytic subunit of the NuRD transcriptional repressor complex...
- Plant homeodomain (PHD) fingers of CHD4 are histone H3-binding modules with preference for unmodified H3K4 and methylated H3K9Robyn E Mansfield
School of Molecular Bioscience, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
J Biol Chem 286:11779-91. 2011..Chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) is a core component of the NuRD complex and contains a nucleosome remodeling ATPase domain along with two ..
- A new non-catalytic role for ubiquitin ligase RNF8 in unfolding higher-order chromatin structureMartijn S Luijsterburg
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
EMBO J 31:2511-27. 2012..Our data show that CHD4, the catalytic subunit of the NuRD complex, interacts with RNF8 and is essential for RNF8-mediated chromatin ..
- The PHD and chromo domains regulate the ATPase activity of the human chromatin remodeler CHD4Aleksandra A Watson
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK
J Mol Biol 422:3-17. 2012..nucleosome remodeling function of the mammalian NuRD complex is executed by the helicase-domain-containing ATPase CHD4 (Mi-2β) subunit, which also contains N-terminal plant homeodomain (PHD) and chromo domains...
- Concerted action of the PHD, chromo and motor domains regulates the human chromatin remodelling ATPase CHD4Rosa Morra
Division of Structural Biology, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, Oxford University, Roosevelt Drive, Oxford OX3 7BN, United Kingdom
FEBS Lett 586:2513-21. 2012b>CHD4, the core subunit of the Nucleosome Remodelling and Deacetylase (NuRD) complex, is a chromatin remodelling ATPase that, in addition to a helicase domain, harbors tandem plant homeo finger and chromo domains...
- Exome sequencing of serous endometrial tumors identifies recurrent somatic mutations in chromatin-remodeling and ubiquitin ligase complex genesMatthieu Le Gallo
Cancer Genetics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, US National Institutes of Health NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA
Nat Genet 44:1310-5. 2012..We identified high frequencies of somatic mutations in CHD4 (17%), EP300 (8%), ARID1A (6%), TSPYL2 (6%), FBXW7 (29%), SPOP (8%), MAP3K4 (6%) and ABCC9 (6%). Overall, 36...
- The metastasis-associated proteins 1 and 2 form distinct protein complexes with histone deacetylase activityYa Li Yao
Institute of Zoology, Academia Sinica, Taipei 115, Taiwan, Republic of China
J Biol Chem 278:42560-8. 2003..However, MTA3 does not repress transcription to a significant level and appears to have a diffused pattern of subcellular localization, suggesting a biological role distinct from that of the other two MTA proteins...
- The mammalian heterochromatin protein 1 binds diverse nuclear proteins through a common motif that targets the chromoshadow domainMark S Lechner
The Wistar Institute, 3601 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 331:929-37. 2005..Thus, this spectrum of direct binding partners suggests an expanded role for HP1 as factor participating in promoter-enhancer communication, chromatin remodeling/assembly, and sub-nuclear compartmentalization...
- The chromatin-remodeling enzymes BRG1 and CHD4 antagonistically regulate vascular Wnt signalingCarol D Curtis
Cardiovascular Biology Research Program, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Mol Cell Biol 32:1312-20. 2012..We have now generated embryos lacking the chromatin-remodeling enzyme Chd4 in vascular endothelial cells. Unlike Brg1 mutants, Chd4 mutant embryos had normal yolk sac vascular morphology...
- CHD4 is a RanGTP-dependent MAP that stabilizes microtubules and regulates bipolar spindle formationHideki Yokoyama
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Meyerhofstrasse 1, Heidelberg 69117, Germany Electronic address
Curr Biol 23:2443-51. 2013..Several NLS proteins have been identified as spindle assembly factors, but the complexity of the process led us to search for additional proteins with distinct roles in spindle assembly...
- Overlapping chromatin-remodeling systems collaborate genome wide at dynamic chromatin transitionsStephanie A Morris
Laboratory of Receptor Biology and Gene Expression, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Nat Struct Mol Biol 21:73-81. 2014..location and activity of three remodeler proteins with diverse physiological functions in the mouse genome: Brg1, Chd4 and Snf2h...
- Resistance to therapy in BRCA2 mutant cells due to loss of the nucleosome remodeling factor CHD4Shawna Guillemette
Department of Molecular, Cell, and Cancer Biology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Women s Cancers Program, UMASS Memorial Cancer Center, Worcester, Massachusetts 01605, USA
Genes Dev 29:489-94. 2015..Here we performed a genome-wide shRNA screen and found that loss of the nucleosome remodeling factor CHD4 confers cisplatin resistance...
- Constraint of gene expression by the chromatin remodelling protein CHD4 facilitates lineage specificationAoife O'Shaughnessy-Kirwan
Wellcome Trust Medical Research Council Stem Cell Institute, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK
Development 142:2586-97. 2015..Here, we investigate how the chromatin remodelling protein CHD4 facilitates the first lineage decision in mammalian embryogenesis...
- Netrin-1 regulates somatic cell reprogramming and pluripotency maintenanceDuygu Ozmadenci
Apoptosis, Cancer and Development Laboratory Equipe labellisée La Ligue, LabEx DEVweCAN, Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de Lyon, INSERM U1052 CNRS UMR5286, Universite de Lyon, Centre Leon Berard, 69008 Lyon, France
Nat Commun 6:7398. 2015..that reprogramming is accompanied by a transient transcriptional repression of Netrin-1 mediated by an Mbd3/Mta1/Chd4-containing NuRD complex...
- Predicting Response to Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors Using High-Throughput GenomicsPaul Geeleher
Department of Medicine PG, DL, FW, BL, SK, JW, MLM, RSH, Committee on Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacogenomics MLM, RSH, and the Comprehensive Cancer Center MLM, RSH, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL Oncology Clinical Research, Merck Research Laboratories, North Wales, PA AL, MN, MC, JH
J Natl Cancer Inst 107:. 2015..Rather than this being entirely an issue of reproducibility, response to the HDI vorinostat may be determined by the additive effect of multiple molecular factors, many of which have previously been demonstrated...
- A role for repressive complexes and H3K9 di-methylation in PRDM5-associated brittle cornea syndromeLouise F Porter
Centre for Genomic Medicine, Institute of Human Development, Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre MAHSC, Manchester, UK, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, Institute of Human Development, Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK, Department of Eye and Vision Science, Institute of Ageing and Chronic Disease, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
Hum Mol Genet 24:6565-79. 2015..Arg83Cys diminishes interaction of PRDM5 with repressive complexes, including NuRD complex protein CHD4, and the repressive chromatin interactor HP1BP3, by co-immunoprecipitation combined with mass spectrometry...
- Acetyltransferase p300 collaborates with chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) to facilitate DNA double-strand break repairWenjing Qi
Institute of Genetics and Cytology, School of Life Sciences, Northeast Normal University, 5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin, China and Department of Bioscience, Changchun Normal University, Changchun, Jilin, China
Mutagenesis 31:193-203. 2016..histone acetyltransferase p300 and ATP-dependent chromatin remodeler chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) functions, respectively, in DNA double-strand breaks (DSBs) repair...
- Genome-wide nucleosome specificity and function of chromatin remodellers in ES cellsMaud de Dieuleveult
Institute for Integrative Biology of the Cell I2BC, iBiTecS, CEA, CNRS, Universite Paris Sud, Université Paris Saclay, 91198 Gif sur Yvette, France
Nature 530:113-6. 2016..Here we present genome-wide remodeller-nucleosome interaction profiles for the chromatin remodellers Chd1, Chd2, Chd4, Chd6, Chd8, Chd9, Brg1 and Ep400 in mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells...
- Brg1 Enables Rapid Growth of the Early Embryo by Suppressing Genes That Regulate Apoptosis and Cell Growth ArrestAjeet P Singh
Chromatin and Gene Expression Section, Epigenetics and Stem Cell Biology Laboratory, NIEHS, NIH, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Mol Cell Biol 36:1990-2010. 2016..Using P19 cells, we show that Brg1 and CHD4 (chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 4) coordinate to control target gene expression...
- The NuRD complex component p66 suppresses photoreceptor neuron regeneration in planariansConstanza Vásquez-Doorman
Department of Molecular Biosciences Northwestern University Evanston Illinois 60208
Regeneration (Oxf) 3:168-78. 2016..protein component of the NuRD (nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase) complex, as well as the chromodomain helicase chd4, in suppressing production of photoreceptor neurons (PRNs) in planarians...
- De Novo Mutations in CHD4, an ATP-Dependent Chromatin Remodeler Gene, Cause an Intellectual Disability Syndrome with Distinctive DysmorphismsKarin Weiss
Medical Genetics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Am J Hum Genet 99:934-941. 2016Chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) is an ATP-dependent chromatin remodeler involved in epigenetic regulation of gene transcription, DNA repair, and cell cycle progression...
- Chromatin remodelling and DNA repair genes are frequently mutated in endometrioid endometrial carcinomaPablo García-Sanz
MD Anderson International Foundation, Madrid, Spain
Int J Cancer . 2016..remodelling related genes (KMT2D, KMT2C, SETD1B and BCOR) and in DNA repair related genes (BRCA1, BRCA2, RAD50 and CHD4) are frequent in this subtype of endometrial cancer...
- Microspherule protein 1, Mi-2beta, and RET finger protein associate in the nucleolus and up-regulate ribosomal gene transcriptionKeiko Shimono
Department of Pathology, Center for Neurological Diseases and Cancer, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
J Biol Chem 280:39436-47. 2005..These results indicated that Mi-2beta and RFP, known to be involved in transcriptional repression in the nucleus, co-localize with MCRS1 in the nucleolus and appear to activate the rRNA transcription...
- Increased interaction between DJ-1 and the Mi-2/ nucleosome remodelling and deacetylase complex during cellular stressJill A Opsahl
Proteomic Unit PROBE, Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Proteomics 10:1494-504. 2010..The observed interaction between DJ-1 and the NuRD complex may give new clues to how DJ-1 can protect cells from p53-dependent cell death...
- PHF6 interacts with the nucleosome remodeling and deacetylation (NuRD) complexMatthew A M Todd
Regenerative Medicine Program, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1H 8L6
J Proteome Res 11:4326-37. 2012..PHF6 copurified with multiple constituents of the nucleosome remodeling and deacetylation (NuRD) complex, including CHD4, HDAC1, and RBBP4...
- Canonical Wnt signaling regulates Slug activity and links epithelial-mesenchymal transition with epigenetic Breast Cancer 1, Early Onset (BRCA1) repressionZhao Qiu Wu
Division of Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Department of Internal Medicine, Life Sciences Institute, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:16654-9. 2012..Together, these findings establish unique functional links between canonical Wnt signaling, Slug expression, EMT, and BRCA1 regulation...
- ¹H, ¹³C and ¹⁵N resonance assignments of an N-terminal domain of CHD4Ana P G Silva
School of Molecular Bioscience, The University of Sydney, Building G08, Corner Butlin Avenue and Maze Crescent, Sydney, NSW, 2006, Australia
Biomol NMR Assign 8:137-9. 2014..Chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4), the defining subunit of the nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase (NuRD) complex, is a nucleosome-remodeling ..
- Functionally distinct Gata3/Chd4 complexes coordinately establish T helper 2 (Th2) cell identityHiroyuki Hosokawa
Department of Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba University, Chiba 260 8670, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:4691-6. 2013..Here we show that chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (Chd4) forms a complex with Gata3 in Th2 cells that both activates Th2 cytokine transcription and represses the Th1 ..
- The chromodomain helicase Chd4 is required for Polycomb-mediated inhibition of astroglial differentiationAnke Sparmann
Division of Molecular Genetics, Center for Biomedical Genetics and Netherlands Proteomics Center, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, 1066CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
EMBO J 32:1598-612. 2013..In addition, we identify the chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (Chd4) as a critical interaction partner of Ezh2 required specifically for PcG-mediated suppression of the key astrogenic ..
- The NuRD complex cooperates with DNMTs to maintain silencing of key colorectal tumor suppressor genesY Cai
Department of Oncology and The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Oncogene 33:2157-68. 2014..remodeling and deacetylase) nucleosome remodeling complex, chromo domain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) and histone deacetylase 1 (HDAC1) occupy the promoters of several of these hypermethylated TSGs and physically and ..
- Inhibition of histone binding by supramolecular hostsHillary F Allen
Department of Pharmacology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80045, U S A
Biochem J 459:505-12. 2014The tandem PHD (plant homeodomain) fingers of the CHD4 (chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4) ATPase are epigenetic readers that bind either unmodified histone H3 tails or H3K9me3 (histone H3 trimethylated at Lys⁹)...
- (1)H, (13)C, and (15)N resonance assignments for the tandem PHD finger motifs of human CHD4Louise J Walport
Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QU, UK
Biomol NMR Assign 9:239-42. 2015..The human chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 4 (CHD4) is a multi-domain protein that harbours, at its N-terminal end, a pair of PHD finger ..
- Specificity in circadian clock feedback from targeted reconstitution of the NuRD corepressorJin Young Kim
Department of Neurobiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Mol Cell 56:738-48. 2014..Unexpectedly, two NuRD subunits, CHD4 and MTA2, constitutively associate with CLOCK-BMAL1, with CHD4 functioning to promote CLOCK-BMAL1 transcriptional ..
- Conversion of the LIN-1 ETS protein of Caenorhabditis elegans from a SUMOylated transcriptional repressor to a phosphorylated transcriptional activatorElizabeth R Leight
Department of Developmental Biology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110
Genetics 199:761-75. 2015..mediates interactions with a protein predicted to be involved in transcriptional repression: the RAD-26 Mi-2β/CHD4 component of the nucleosome remodeling and histone deacetylation (NuRD) transcriptional repression complex...
- Defeating EpCAM(+) liver cancer stem cells by targeting chromatin remodeling enzyme CHD4 in human hepatocellular carcinomaKouki Nio
Department of Gastroenterology, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan
J Hepatol 63:1164-72. 2015..We explored the role of chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 4, which is encoded by the CHD4 gene and is known to epigenetically control gene regulation and DNA damage responses in EpCAM(+) liver cancer stem ..
- The N-terminal Region of Chromodomain Helicase DNA-binding Protein 4 (CHD4) Is Essential for Activity and Contains a High Mobility Group (HMG) Box-like-domain That Can Bind Poly(ADP-ribose)Ana P G Silva
From the School of Molecular Bioscience, The University of Sydney, New South Wales 2006, Australia
J Biol Chem 291:924-38. 2016Chromodomain Helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) is a chromatin-remodeling enzyme that has been reported to regulate DNA-damage responses through its N-terminal region in a poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-dependent manner...
- Selective Recognition of H3.1K36 Dimethylation/H4K16 Acetylation Facilitates the Regulation of All-trans-retinoic Acid (ATRA)-responsive Genes by Putative Chromatin Reader ZMYND8Santanu Adhikary
From the Biophysics and Structural Genomics Division, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, 1 AF Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700064 and the Structural Biology and Bioinformatics Division, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4 Raja S C Mullick Road, Kolkata 700032, India
J Biol Chem 291:2664-81. 2016..Overall, our study identifies that ZMYND8 has CHD4-independent functions in regulating gene expression through its modified histone-binding ability.
- iTRAQ-based chromatin proteomic screen reveals CHD4-dependent recruitment of MBD2 to sites of DNA damageYazhou Sun
Key Laboratory of Genomic and Precision Medicine, China Gastrointestinal Cancer Research Center, Beijing Institute of Genomics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100101, China University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, No 19A YuQuan Road, Beijing, 100049, China
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 471:142-8. 2016..Additionally, the recruitment of MBD2 is dependent on poly (ADP-ribose) and chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4). Moreover, knockdown of MBD2 by CRISPR-Cas9 technique results in MMC sensitivity in mammalian cells.
- lncRNA-Induced Nucleosome Repositioning Reinforces Transcriptional Repression of rRNA Genes upon Hypotonic StressZhongliang Zhao
Division of Molecular Biology of the Cell II, German Cancer Research Center, DKFZ ZMBH Alliance, Im Neuenheimer Feld 581, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Cell Rep 14:1876-82. 2016..Loss of Suv4-20h2 enables PAPAS to interact with CHD4, a subunit of the chromatin remodeling complex NuRD, which shifts the promoter-bound nucleosome into the ..
- Akt1-mediated Gata3 phosphorylation controls the repression of IFNγ in memory-type Th2 cellsHiroyuki Hosokawa
Department of Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba University, 1 8 1 Inohana, Chuo Ku, Chiba 260 8670, Japan
Nat Commun 7:11289. 2016..of Gata3 at Ser308, Thr315 and Ser316 induces dissociation of a histone deacetylase Hdac2 from the Gata3/Chd4 repressive complex in Th2 cells...
- The Nucleosome Remodeling and Deacetylase Complex NuRD Is Built from Preformed Catalytically Active Sub-modulesW Zhang
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, 80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, United Kingdom
J Mol Biol 428:2931-42. 2016..complex shows that it consists of a stable core of subunits, while others, in particular the chromatin remodeler CHD4, associate transiently...
- CHD4 Is a Peripheral Component of the Nucleosome Remodeling and Deacetylase ComplexJason K K Low
From the School of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2006, Australia and
J Biol Chem 291:15853-66. 2016..1 and 2 (HDAC1 and HDAC2), and is defined by the presence of a CHD family remodeling enzyme, most commonly CHD4 (chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4)...
- Chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 4: a novel therapeutic target in liver cancer stem cellsKouki Nio
Department of Gastroenterology, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Chin Clin Oncol . 2016..In our current study, we found that chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) plays a crucial role in chemoresistance and the maintenance of stemness in liver cancer stem cells (CSCs) and its ..
- Mutational landscape of uterine and ovarian carcinosarcomas implicates histone genes in epithelial-mesenchymal transitionSiming Zhao
Department of Genetics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510 Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:12238-12243. 2016..in cancer genes previously identified in uterine and ovarian carcinomas such as TP53, PIK3CA, PPP2R1A, KRAS, PTEN, CHD4, and BCOR, we found an excess of mutations in genes encoding histone H2A and H2B, as well as significant ..
- Harmine Induces Adipocyte Thermogenesis through RAC1-MEK-ERK-CHD4 AxisTao Nie
Key Laboratory of Regenerative Biology and Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, Guangzhou Institute of Biomedicine and Health, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou, China
Sci Rep 6:36382. 2016..Post-transcriptional modification analysis revealed that chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 4 (CHD4) is a potential downstream target of harmine-mediated ERK activation...
- A Functional Switch of NuRD Chromatin Remodeling Complex Subunits Regulates Mouse Cortical DevelopmentJustyna Nitarska
MRC Laboratory for Molecular and Cell Biology, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Cell Rep 17:1683-1698. 2016..Whereas CHD4 promotes the early proliferation of progenitors, CHD5 facilitates neuronal migration and CHD3 ensures proper layer ..
- Genome-wide Analyses Identifies MEN1 and MAX Mutations and a Neuroendocrine-like Molecular Heterogeneity in Quadruple WT GISTMaria A Pantaleo
Department of Specialized, Experimental and Diagnostic Medicine, University of Bologna, Sant Orsola Malpighi Hospital
Mol Cancer Res . 2017..The most relevant somatic oncogenic mutations identified were in TP53, MEN1, MAX, FGF1R, CHD4 and CTDNN2. No somatic alterations in NF1 were identified in the analyzed cohort...
- Identification of genetic markers for fat deposition and meat tenderness on bovine chromosome 5: development of a low-density single nucleotide polymorphism mapR T Stone
U S Meat Animal Research Center, USDA ARS, Clay Center, NE 68933 0166, USA
J Anim Sci 83:2280-8. 2005..A second set of haplotypes based on four SNP derived from a BAC containing the genes NOL1 and CHD4 was associated with Warner-Bratzler shear force. Steers homozygous for the major haplotype had 0.27 +/- 0...
- Chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) regulates homologous recombination DNA repair, and its deficiency sensitizes cells to poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor treatmentMei Ren Pan
Department of Systems Biology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77054, USA
J Biol Chem 287:6764-72. 2012..Here, we report that chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) is a novel BRIT1 binding partner that regulates the HR repair process...
- The nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase chromatin remodeling (NuRD) complex is required for peripheral nerve myelinationHolly Hung
Cellular and Molecular Pathology Graduate Program, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
J Neurosci 32:1517-27. 2012..Chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (Chd4) is the core catalytic subunit of the nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase (NuRD) chromatin remodeling complex...
- Hepatic ontogeny and tissue distribution of mRNAs of epigenetic modifiers in mice using RNA-sequencingHong Lu
Department of Pharmacology, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
Epigenetics 7:914-29. 2012..Suz12, Eed, Suv39h1, Suv420h2, Dek, Hdac1, Hdac2, Hdac7, Kdm2b, Kdm5c, Kdm7, Prmt1-5, Prmt7, Smarca4, Smarcb1, Chd4 and Ino80e...
- Discovery and Replication of Gene Influences on Brain Structure Using LASSO RegressionOmid Kohannim
Imaging Genetics Center at the Laboratory of Neuro Imaging, Department of Neurology, UCLA School of Medicine Los Angeles, CA, USA
Front Neurosci 6:115. 2012..disorders such as MACROD2, SORCS2, GRIN2B, MAGI2, NPAS3, CLSTN2, GABRG3, NRXN3, PRKAG2, GAS7, RBFOX1, ADARB2, CHD4, and CDH13...
- MBD2 and multiple domains of CHD4 are required for transcriptional repression by Mi-2/NuRD complexesJulita Ramírez
Integrated Department of Immunology, National Jewish Health, Denver, Colorado, USA
Mol Cell Biol 32:5078-88. 2012..We examined requirements for individual domains of chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4), a core catalytic component of NuRD complexes, as well as the NuRD subunit methyl-binding domain protein 2 (MBD2) ..
- Unique features of the anti-parallel, heterodimeric coiled-coil interaction between methyl-cytosine binding domain 2 (MBD2) homologues and GATA zinc finger domain containing 2A (GATAD2A/p66α)Ninad M Walavalkar
Integrative Life Sciences Program, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia 23298, USA
J Biol Chem 288:3419-27. 2013..zinc finger domain containing 2A (GATAD2A/p66α) proteins recruits the chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein (CHD4/Mi2β) to the NuRD complex and is necessary for MBD2-mediated DNA methylation-dependent gene silencing in vivo (..
- Dysregulation of cell cycle control caused by overexpression of the oncogene pp32r1 (ANP32C) and the Tyr>His mutant pp32r1Y140HSalma Buddaseth
Institute for Transfusion Medicine, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Biochim Biophys Acta 1833:1212-21. 2013..Among those proteins with >40% regulation were Macrophage Capping protein (CAPG) and Chromodomain Helicase DNA binding protein 4 (CHD4) proteins which were significantly upregulated by pp32r1 and pp32r1Y140H overexpression...
- Mi2β-mediated silencing of the fetal γ-globin gene in adult erythroid cellsMaria Amaya
VCU Massey Cancer Center, Virginia Commonwealth University, 401 College St, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Blood 121:3493-501. 2013..modifying complexes, including MBD2-NuRD and GATA-1/FOG-1/NuRD, play a role in γ-globin gene silencing, and Mi2β (CHD4) is a critical component of NuRD complexes...
- Analysis of the human HP1 interactome reveals novel binding partnersClaire Rosnoblet
Chromatinomics, Interdisciplinary Research Institute, Université de Lille Nord de France, Université de Lille 1 Sciences et Technologies CNRS USR 3078, 50 Avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de Haute Borne, F 59658 Villeneuve d Ascq Cedex, France
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 413:206-11. 2011..Finally, we showed that slight binding preferences might exist between HP1 family members...
- Landscape of somatic single-nucleotide and copy-number mutations in uterine serous carcinomaSiming Zhao
Department of Genetics, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:2916-21. 2013..e., TP53, PIK3CA, PPP2R1A, KRAS, FBXW7), there were frequent mutations in CHD4/Mi2b, a member of the NuRD-chromatin-remodeling complex, and TAF1, an element of the core TFIID transcriptional ..
- Chd4 and associated proteins function as corepressors of Sox9 expression during BMP-2-induced chondrogenesisFenyong Sun
Department of Clinical Laboratory Medicine, Tenth People s Hospital of Tongji University, Shanghai, China
J Bone Miner Res 28:1950-61. 2013..pathways analysis (IPA) revealed a protein-protein network with chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 4 (Chd4) in the center...
- CHD4 in the DNA-damage response and cell cycle progression: not so NuRDy nowAoife O'Shaughnessy
Wellcome Trust Medical Research Council Stem Cell Institute and Department of Biochemistry, Tennis Court Road, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK
Biochem Soc Trans 41:777-82. 2013The CHD4 (chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding 4) (or Mi-2β) protein is a founding component of the NuRD (nucleosome remodelling and deacetylation) complex...
- The NuRD chromatin-remodeling enzyme CHD4 promotes embryonic vascular integrity by transcriptionally regulating extracellular matrix proteolysisKyle G Ingram
Cardiovascular Biology Research Program Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America Department of Cell Biology University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
PLoS Genet 9:e1004031. 2013..Mice lacking endothelial CHD4--a catalytic subunit of NuRD complexes--died at midgestation from vascular rupture...
- Characteristics of a multicopy gene family predominantly consisting of processed pseudogenesA M van den Ouweland
Department of Biochemistry, University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Nucleic Acids Res 17:3829-43. 1989..One of these, cHD4, was 1.0 kbp long and of about the same size as its corresponding mRNA...
- Characterization of the CHD family of proteinsT Woodage
Laboratory of Gene Transfer, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:11472-7. 1997....
- Three proteins define a class of human histone deacetylases related to yeast Hda1pC M Grozinger
Departments of Chemistry and Chemical Biology and Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, 12 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:4868-73. 1999..However, HDAC4 and HDAC5 associate with HDAC3 in vivo. This finding suggests that the human class II HDAC enzymes may function in cellular processes distinct from those of HDAC1 and HDAC2...
- Analysis of the NuRD subunits reveals a histone deacetylase core complex and a connection with DNA methylationY Zhang
Howard Hughes Medical Institute HHMI, Division of Nucleic Acids Enzymology, Department of Biochemistry, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, USA
Genes Dev 13:1924-35. 1999..MBD2 interacts with the NuRD complex and directs the complex to methylated DNA. NuRD may provide a means of gene silencing by DNA methylation...
- An ikaros-containing chromatin-remodeling complex in adult-type erythroid cellsD W O'Neill
Departments of Pathology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA
Mol Cell Biol 20:7572-82. 2000..Gel supershift assays using antibodies to the ATPase-helicase subunit of the NuRD complex, Mi-2 (CHD4), confirm that Mi-2 is a component of the PYR complex...
- Stable histone deacetylase complexes distinguished by the presence of SANT domain proteins CoREST/kiaa0071 and Mta-L1G W Humphrey
Laboratory of Molecular Growth Regulation, NICHD, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 2753, USA
J Biol Chem 276:6817-24. 2001..We note that the cI component CoREST/kiaa0071 and the cII component Mta-L1 share a region of homology that includes a SANT domain; this domain may play a role in complex assembly...
- A molecular dissection of the repression circuitry of IkarosJoseph Koipally
Cutaneous Biology Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Biol Chem 277:27697-705. 2002..Finally, we show that, barring CtBP, the Ikaros family members Aiolos, Helios, and Eos can associate with all of the identified corepressors of Ikaros including its newly identified interactors, Class II HDACs...
- The mCpG-binding domain of human MBD3 does not bind to mCpG but interacts with NuRD/Mi2 components HDAC1 and MTA2Motoki Saito
Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Assembly, Department of Biological Information, Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori ku, Yokohama 226 8501, Japan
J Biol Chem 277:35434-9. 2002..It was therefore suggested that mCpG-binding-defective MBD3 has evolutionarily conserved its MBD because of the secondary role played by the MBD in protein-protein interactions...
- MBD3 and HDAC1, two components of the NuRD complex, are localized at Aurora-A-positive centrosomes in M phaseHirotaka Sakai
Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori ku, Yokohama 226 8501, Japan
J Biol Chem 277:48714-23. 2002..These observations will contribute significantly to the elucidation of the yet-uncharacterized cell cycle-controlled functions of the NuRD complex...
- SATB1 targets chromatin remodelling to regulate genes over long distancesDag Yasui
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley 94720, USA
Nature 419:641-5. 2002..SATB1 defines a class of transcriptional regulators that function as a 'landing platform' for several chromatin remodelling enzymes and hence regulate large chromatin domains...
- A candidate X-linked mental retardation gene is a component of a new family of histone deacetylase-containing complexesMohamed Ali Hakimi
Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Biol Chem 278:7234-9. 2003..These findings not only delineate a novel class of multiprotein complexes involved in transcriptional repression but also reveal an unanticipated role for TFII-I in transcriptional repression...
- CHD5, a new member of the chromodomain gene family, is preferentially expressed in the nervous systemPatricia M Thompson
Division of Oncology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Oncogene 22:1002-11. 2003..This gene is most homologous to CHD3 and CHD4, which encode proteins that are part of the nucleosome remodeling and histone deacetylation (NuRD) complex...
- Engineering a protein scaffold from a PHD fingerAnn H Y Kwan
School of Molecular and Microbial Biosciences, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2006 Australia
Structure 11:803-13. 2003..These results represent a step toward designing new regulatory proteins for modulating aberrant gene expression in vivo...
- NuRD complex component Mi-2beta binds to and represses RORgamma-mediated transcriptional activationDavid R Johnson
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 318:714-8. 2004..A yeast two-hybrid screen with Y190 yeast cells under stringent conditions resulted in the identification of CHD4, also known as Mi-2beta, as a RORgamma-interacting protein. This interaction was confirmed by GST pull-down assays...
- MBD3L2 interacts with MBD3 and components of the NuRD complex and can oppose MBD2-MeCP1-mediated methylation silencingSeung Gi Jin
Division of Biology, Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope, Duarte, California 91010, USA
J Biol Chem 280:12700-9. 2005..Thus, MBD3L2 has the potential to recruit the MeCP1 complex away from methylated DNA and reactivate transcription...
- BCL11B functionally associates with the NuRD complex in T lymphocytes to repress targeted promoterValeriu B Cismasiu
Center for Cell Biology and Cancer Research, Albany Medical College, 47 New Scotland Avenue, MC 165, Albany, NY 12208, USA
Oncogene 24:6753-64. 2005..Taken together, these data support the hypothesis that the NuRD complex mediates transcriptional repression function of BCL11B...
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein C1/C2, MeCP1, and SWI/SNF form a chromatin remodeling complex at the beta-globin locus control regionMilind C Mahajan
Department of Genetics, The Anlyan Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:15012-7. 2005..Independently of the initiation of transcription, LARC becomes associated with beta-like globin promoters...
- NAB2 represses transcription by interacting with the CHD4 subunit of the nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase (NuRD) complexRajini Srinivasan
Department of Comparative Biosciences, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706, USA
J Biol Chem 281:15129-37. 2006..is modulated by at least two repression domains within NAB2, one of which uniquely requires interaction with the CHD4 (chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4) subunit of the NuRD (nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase) chromatin ..
- Large-scale identification of c-MYC-associated proteins using a combined TAP/MudPIT approachHeike B Koch
Molecular Oncology, Independent Max Planck Research Group, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany
Cell Cycle 6:205-17. 2007..Selected new c-MYC-associated proteins (DBC-1, FBX29, KU70, MCM7, Mi2-beta/CHD4, RNA Pol II, RFC2, RFC3, SV40 Large T Antigen, TCP1alpha, U5-116kD, ZNF281) were confirmed independently...
- CHD4/Mi-2beta activity is required for the positioning of the mesoderm/neuroectoderm boundary in XenopusBritta Linder
Adolf Butenandt Institut, Institut fur Molekularbiologie, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, 80336 Munchen, Germany
Genes Dev 21:973-83. 2007..Here we report that the neuroectoderm/mesoderm boundary is controlled by the chromatin remodeling ATPase CHD4/Mi-2beta...
- Chromatin remodeling proteins interact with pericentrin to regulate centrosome integrityJames Edward Sillibourne
Program in Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Mol Biol Cell 18:3667-80. 2007..In a yeast two-hybrid screen with pericentrin we identified chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4/Mi2beta). CHD4 is part of the multiprotein nucleosome remodeling deacetylase (NuRD) complex...
- Active gene repression by the Egr2.NAB complex during peripheral nerve myelinationGennifer M Mager
Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology Training Program, Department of Comparative Biosciences, Graduate Program in Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706, USA
J Biol Chem 283:18187-97. 2008..In addition, NAB2 represses transcription by interaction with the chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4 (CHD4) subunit of the nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase chromatin remodeling complex, and we demonstrate that CHD4 ..
- MBD3, a component of the NuRD complex, facilitates chromatin alteration and deposition of epigenetic marksLluis Morey
Centre de Regulacio Genomica, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
Mol Cell Biol 28:5912-23. 2008....
- Mi2beta shows chromatin enzyme specificity by erasing a DNase I-hypersensitive site established by ACFHaruhiko Ishii
Graduate Program in Biophysics and Structural Biology, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts 02454, USA
J Biol Chem 284:7533-41. 2009..1, respectively. Together, these results provide important new mechanistic insight into the combinatorial control of chromatin structure...
- The Mi-2/NuRD complex associates with pericentromeric heterochromatin during S phase in rapidly proliferating lymphoid cellsLisa Helbling Chadwick
Laboratory of Molecular Carcinogenesis, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Chromosoma 118:445-57. 2009..We propose that Mi-2/NuRD constitutes an enzymatic component of a pathway for assembly and maturation of chromatin utilized by rapidly proliferating lymphoid cells for replication of constitutive heterochromatin...
- Characterization of CHD family chromodomains Implicated in Epigenetic SignalingKimberly R Wiggins; Fiscal Year: 2010..been implicated in diseases such as dermatomyositis, hodgkin's lymphoma, and neuroblastoma (linked with CHD3, CHD4, and CHD5), as well as CHARGE syndrome and idiopathic scoliosis (linked with CHD7)...
- Tatiana G Kutateladze; Fiscal Year: 2014DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Human CHD4 (chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein 4) plays a critical role in the regulation of chromatin structure and the control of B- and T-cell differentiation...
- Structural insight into the role of CHD4 PHD fingers.CATHERINE ANNE MUSSELMAN; Fiscal Year: 2011Human CHD4 (chromodomain helicase DMA-binding protein 4) is an autoantigen of myositis, an autoimmune disease associated with an increased risk of conjestive heart failure, arrhythmia, myocardial infarction and cardiac arrest...
- Shiaw Yih Lin; Fiscal Year: 2016..Through analyzing gene sequencing data from The Cancer Genome Atlas, we have found a high rate of mutation of CHD4 in endometrial cancer (15% in EEC and 35% in UPSC)...
- Courtney T Griffin; Fiscal Year: 2016..The objective of this proposal is to understand how the chromatin-remodeling enzymes BRG1 and CHD4 influence venous and lymphatic identity during embryonic development...
- Novel PDEs for Cortical Mapping and Analysis in DiseasePaul Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Algorithms to Map Disease & Genetic Effects on the BrainPaul Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2005..Validated on unique datasets, these tools will greatly empower biomedical studies that bridge imaging and genetics. They will help investigate the genetic transmission, triggers, and dynamics of disease in whole human populations. ..
- Computational Modeling of High-Field MR ImagesPaul M Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2010..We will share all images, protocols, and algorithms with our network of 100+ collaborating laboratories. ..
- A Multidimensional Alzheimer's Disease Brain AtlasPaul M Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2010..We will share all images, protocols, and algorithms with our 100+ collaborating laboratories. ..
- Silylformylation reactions in synthesis of Dolabelide DDarby Schmidt; Fiscal Year: 2002..This would greatly improve the potential for rapid synthesis of diverse polyol systems, such as those found in Dolabelide D and other biologically important natural products, using silylformylation allylsilyation. ..