Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CDK5RAP1
Description: CDK5 regulatory subunit associated protein 1
Alias: C20orf34, C42, CGI-05, HSPC167, CDK5 regulatory subunit-associated protein 1, CDK5 activator-binding protein C42
- Cloning, characterization and expression of CDK5RAP1_v3 and CDK5RAP1_v4, two novel splice variants of human CDK5RAP1Xianqiong Zou
State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering, Institute of Genetics, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai, PR China
Genes Genet Syst 79:177-82. 2004Two novel splice variants of CDK5RAP1, named CDK5RAP1_v3 and CDK5RAP1_v4, were isolated through the large-scale sequencing analysis of a human fetal brain cDNA library...
- Identification of a neuronal Cdk5 activator-binding protein as Cdk5 inhibitorYick Pang Ching
Department of Biochemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
J Biol Chem 277:15237-40. 2002..Here we show that one of these proteins, called C42, specifically inhibits the activation of Cdk5 by Nck5a...
- Cloning of three novel neuronal Cdk5 activator binding proteinsY P Ching
Department of Biochemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Kowloon
Gene 242:285-94. 2000..The full-length forms of these three novel proteins, designated C42, C48 and C53, have a molecular mass of 66, 24, and 57 kDa, respectively...
- Cysteine residues in the major capsid protein, Vp1, of the JC virus are important for protein stability and oligomer formationShintaro Kobayashi
Division of Molecular Pathobiology, Hokkaido University Research Center for Zoonosis Control, Kita ku, Sapporo, Japan Global COE Program for Zoonosis Control, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e76668. 2013..Having introduced amino acid substitution at each of six cysteines (C42, C80, C97, C200, C247, and C260) in JCV Vp1, we found that, when expressed in HeLa cells, the Vp1 level was ..
- Ultralong C100 mycolic acids support the assignment of Segniliparus as a new bacterial genusSunhee Hong
Division of Rheumatology, Immunology and Allergy, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e39017. 2012..Both the overall chain length (C100) and the chain length diversity (C42) are larger than previously seen for mycolic acid-producing organisms and provide direct chemical evidence for ..
- Misrepair of DNA double-strand breaks in patient with unidentified chromosomal fragility syndrome and family history of radiosensitivityGhazi Alsbeih
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Int J Radiat Biol 90:53-9. 2014..To test the hypothesis that differences in DNA double-strand breaks (DSB) repair fidelity underlies differences in radiosensitivity...
- Champacyclin, a new cyclic octapeptide from Streptomyces strain C42 isolated from the Baltic SeaAlexander Pesic
Technical University of Berlin, Institute for Chemistry, Straße des 17 Juni 124, Berlin 10623, Germany
Mar Drugs 11:4834-57. 2013..The compound (1a) showed antimicrobial activity against the phytopathogen Erwinia amylovora causing the fire blight disease of certain plants...
- Identification of predictive biomarkers of disease state in transition dairy cowsD Hailemariam
Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2P5
J Dairy Sci 97:2680-93. 2014..with healthy controls as early as 4 wk before parturition, whereas 2 metabolites, phosphatidylcholine acyl-alkyl C42:4 and phosphatidylcholine diacyl C42:6, could be used to discriminate healthy controls from diseased cows 1 wk ..
- Core structure of S2 from the human coronavirus NL63 spike glycoproteinQi Zheng
Department of Biochemistry, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10021, USA
Biochemistry 45:15205-15. 2006..of the HCoV-NL63 S2 fusion core identify an alpha-helical domain composed of a trimer of the HR segments N57 and C42. The crystal structure of this complex reveals three C42 helices entwined in an oblique and antiparallel manner ..
- Extracellular lipids of Camelina sativa: characterization of chloroform-extractable waxes from aerial and subterranean surfacesFakhria M Razeq
Department of Biology and Institute of Biochemistry, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Phytochemistry 106:188-96. 2014..alkyl esters of long-chain fatty acids and very long-chain fatty alcohols, ranging from C38 to C50 and dominated by C42, C44 and C46 homologues. Stem waxes were mainly composed of non-sterol pentacyclic triterpenes...
- The bone gain induced by exercise in puberty is not preserved through a virtually life-long deconditioning: a randomized controlled experimental study in male ratsIlari Pajamäki
Department of Surgery, Medical School and the Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
J Bone Miner Res 18:544-52. 2003..At entry, the rats were randomly assigned into eight groups: four control groups (C14, C28, C42, and C56), and four exercise groups (EX, EX + DC14, EX + DC28, and EX + DC42)...
- Geometric analysis of nutrient balancing in the mealworm beetle, Tenebrio molitor L. (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae)Myung Suk Rho
Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 921, Republic of Korea
J Insect Physiol 71:37-45. 2014..When confined to one of seven nutritionally imbalanced foods (p0:c42, p7:c35, p14:c28, p21:c21, p28:c14, p35:c7 or p42:c0), beetles over-ingested the excessive nutrient from these ..
- Substrate recognition by the cell surface palmitoyl transferase DHHC5Jacqueline Howie
Division of Cardiovascular and Diabetes Medicine, Medical Research Institute, College of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing, University of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee DD1 9SY, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:17534-9. 2014..and silencing experiments indicate that DHHC5 palmitoylates PLM at two juxtamembrane cysteines, C40 and C42, although C40 is the principal palmitoylation site...
- Preparation of Cyclodextrin-Iron Species in Water by Laser Ablation: Secondary Ion Mass SpectrometrySona Halaszova
Department of Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Comenius University, Mlynska dolina, 842 15 Bratislava Slovakia
Chemphyschem 16:2110-3. 2015..When cyclodextrin is added after laser ablation, the relevant peak at 1210 m/z is observed and assigned as C42 H67 O35 FeNa(+) , which corresponds to a cyclodextrin molecule minus three H atoms...
- Cyclophanes containing large polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbonsParisa Ghods Ghasemabadi
Chemistry Department, Memorial University, St John s, NL, CanadaA1B 3X7
Chem Soc Rev 44:6494-518. 2015..according to increasing size of the aromatic system, starting with pyrene (C16, the only large polycyclic aromatic system to have been incorporated into numerous cyclophanes) and ending with hexabenzo[bc,ef,hi,kl,no,qr]coronene (C42).
- AcMNPV-mediated expression of BmK IT promotes the apoptosis of Sf9 cells and replication of AcMNPVYue Jun Fu
Key Laboratory of Chemical Biology and Molecular Engineering of Ministry of Education, Institute of Biotechnology, Shanxi University, Taiyuan 030006, China
Sheng Li Xue Bao 67:305-11. 2015..proteins (c-Myc, cleaved-Caspase3, Bcl-2 and Bax) of Sf9 cells, the transcription level of key genes (38K, C42, P78, F) of AcMNPV, and viral propagation assay demonstrated that AcMNPV-mediated expression of BmK IT promoted the ..
- Identification of β-hydroxy fatty acid esters and primary, secondary-alkanediol esters in cuticular waxes of the moss Funaria hygrometricaLucas Busta
Department of Chemistry, University of British Columbia, 2036 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1, Canada
Phytochemistry 121:38-49. 2016..as containing esters formed by β-hydroxy fatty acids and wax alcohols, with ester chain lengths varying from C42 to C50 and the most prominent homolog being C46...
- Trichoplusia ni Kinesin-1 Associates with Autographa californica Multiple Nucleopolyhedrovirus Nucleocapsid Proteins and Is Required for Production of Budded VirusSiddhartha Biswas
Faculty of Land and Food Systems, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Virol 90:3480-95. 2016..In addition, the nucleocapsid proteins VP39, FP25, and BV/ODV-C42 were also coimmunoprecipitated with T. ni KLC. Direct analysis of the role of T...
- Surface Nanostructures Composed of Thiolated Cyclodextrin/Au and Fe Species: Gas- and Liquid-Phase PreparationSona Halaszova
Department of Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Comenius University, Mlynska dolina, Ilkovičova 6, 842 15, Bratislava, Slovakia
Chemphyschem 17:2295-9. 2016..is dropped on Au-S-CD, where mass peaks at 1227 m/z, 1243 m/z, and 1260 m/z are observed and assigned to C42 H68 O34 SNa-Fe(+) , C42 H68 O34 SK-Fe(+) together with C42 H68 O34 SNa-FeO(+) , and C42 H68 O34 SK-FeO(+) , ..
- Comparative Genetic Analyses of Human Rhinovirus C (HRV-C) Complete Genome from MalaysiaYam Sim Khaw
Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia Serdang, Malaysia
Front Microbiol 7:543. 2016..The seven genomes were classified as HRV-C6, C12, C22, C23, C26, C42, and pat16 based on the VP4/VP2 and VP1 pairwise distance threshold classification...
- Identification of Serum Metabolites Associated With Incident Hypertension in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition-Potsdam StudyStefan Dietrich
From the Department of Epidemiology, German Institute of Human Nutrition, Potsdam Rehbruecke DIfE, Nuthetal, Germany S D, A F, H B, D D Department of Food Safety, Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Berlin, Germany C W Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology, and Health Economics, Charite University Medical Center, Berlin, Germany C W DZHK German Center for Cardiovascular Research, partner site Berlin, Germany C W, T P Molecular Epidemiology Group, Max Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine MDC Berlin Buch, Berlin, Germany T P Charité Universiätsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany T P and AOK Research Institute WIdO, AOK Bundesverband, Berlin, Germany D D
Hypertension 68:471-7. 2016..Higher concentrations of serine, glycine, and acyl-alkyl-phosphatidylcholines C42:4 and C44:3 tended to be associated with higher and diacyl-phosphatidylcholines C38:4 and C38:3 with lower ..
- A New, More Stable Polymorphic Form of Otilonium Bromide: Solubility, Crystal Structure, and Phase TransformationDaniel R Vega
Gerencia de Investigación y Aplicaciones, Centro Atomico Constituyentes, Comision Nacional de Energia Atomica, Buenos Aires, Argentina Escuela de Ciencia y Tecnología, Universidad Nacional General San Martín, Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Pharm Sci 105:3013-20. 2016..1986;C42:474-478) (Form II)...
- Cdk5rap1-mediated 2-methylthio modification of mitochondrial tRNAs governs protein translation and contributes to myopathy in mice and humansFan Yan Wei
Department of Molecular Physiology, Faculty of Life Sciences, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto 860 8556, Japan
Cell Metab 21:428-42. 2015..In this study, we report that Cdk5 regulatory subunit-associated protein 1 (Cdk5rap1) is responsible for 2-methylthio (ms(2)) modifications of mammalian mt-tRNAs for Ser(UCN), Phe, Tyr, and Trp ..
- Homology modeling and mutagenesis analyses of Plasmodium falciparum falcipain 2A: implications for rational drug designLiuh Ling Goh
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore, MD4A, 5 Science Drive 2, Singapore 117597, Singapore
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 323:565-72. 2004..The analyses also validated the role of the active triad comprising of C42, H174, and N204 in catalysis and identified a serine at position 149 which is required for specific peptide ..
- Identification of serum metabolites associated with risk of type 2 diabetes using a targeted metabolomic approachAnna Floegel
Department of Epidemiology, German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam Rehbruecke, Nuthetal, Germany
Diabetes 62:639-48. 2013..with increased risk of T2D and serum glycine; sphingomyelin C16:1; acyl-alkyl-phosphatidylcholines C34:3, C40:6, C42:5, C44:4, and C44:5; and lysophosphatidylcholine C18:2 with decreased risk...
- Total synthesis of the marine toxin phorboxazole A using palladium(II)-mediated intramolecular alkoxycarbonylation for tetrahydropyran synthesisPunlop Kuntiyong
Department of Chemistry, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, USA
Org Biomol Chem 10:7884-99. 2012..A was synthesized from six subunits comprising C1-C2 (115), C3-C8 (98), C9-C19 (74), C20-C32 (52), C33-C41 (84) and C42-C46 (85)...
- Conformational dynamics of threonine 195 and the S1 subsite in functional trypsin variantsTrevor Gokey
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA 94132, USA
J Mol Model 18:4941-54. 2012..variant) leads to a nearly complete loss of catalytic activity, which can be partially restored by eliminating the C42-C58 disulfide bond. The 0...
- Changes of the wax contents in mixtures of olive oils as determined by gas chromatography with a flame ionization detectorGassan Hodaifa
University of Pablo de Olavide, Molecular Biology and Biochemical Engineering Department, 41013 Seville, Spain
J AOAC Int 95:1720-4. 2012..In this work, the variations of individual wax esters (C40, C42, C44, and C46), with different degrees of unsaturation content, and total wax esters were studied when extra virgin ..
- [11'-Deoxyverticillin A induces caspase-dependent cell apoptosis in PC3M cells]Yingdi Shi
Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, China
Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao 28:96-103. 2012..11'-Deoxyverticillin A (C42) belongs to the family of epipolythiodioxopiperazines (ETPs), an interesting class of fungal toxins that inhibit ..
- Water model tuning for improved reproduction of rotational diffusion and NMR spectral densityKazuhiro Takemura
Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences, University of Tokyo, 1 1 1 Yayoi, Bunkyo, Tokyo 113 0032, Japan
J Phys Chem B 116:6279-87. 2012..tumbling correlation times (τ(p)) from ubiquitin, protein G, bovine pancreatic trypsin inhibitor, and barstar C42/80A were successfully reproduced using the SPC/E(b) model...
- Association between CDK5RAP1 polymorphisms and susceptibility to vitiligo in the Korean populationMin Kyung Shin
Department of Dermatology, Kohwang Medical Research Institute, School of Medicine, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Eur J Dermatol 22:495-9. 2012..Cyclin-dependent kinase 5 regulatory subunit associated protein 1 (CDK5RAP1) is expressed in neuronal tissues, and cyclin-dependent kinase 5 (CDK5) seems to be critically involved in the ..
- The CDK5 repressor CDK5RAP1 is a methylthiotransferase acting on nuclear and mitochondrial RNAVeronika Reiter
Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich CIPSM, Department of Chemistry, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich 81377, Germany
Nucleic Acids Res 40:6235-40. 2012..Recently, CDK5RAP1 was discovered to inhibit the active CDK5 kinase...
- Stereocontrolled total synthesis of fucoxanthin and its polyene chain-modified derivativeTakayuki Kajikawa
Department of Chemistry, School of Science and Tchnology, Kwansei Gakuin University, Gakuen, Sanda, Hyogo 669 1337, Japan
Org Lett 14:808-11. 2012..The method established for fucoxanthin synthesis was successfully applied to the synthesis of the C42 longer chain analogue.
- Characterization of disulfide linkages in recombinant human granulocyte-colony stimulating factorJingjie Mo
Bioanalytical and Discovery Analytical Sciences, Research and Development, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 27:940-6. 2013..The reported major disulfide (S-S) linkages in mature human G-CSF are C36 -C42 and C64 -C74 , leaving C17 as a free cysteine, which could potentially result in S-S scrambling...
- Intramolecular interaction of SUR2 subtypes for intracellular ADP-Induced differential control of K(ATP) channelsKenji Matsushita
Department of Pharmacology II, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita, Osaka, Japan
Circ Res 90:554-61. 2002..2-channels. The C-terminal 42 amino acid residues (C42) of SURs are responsible for ADP-induced differential activation of K(ATP) channels in SUR-subtypes...
- Mechanism of Kir6.2 channel inhibition by sulfhydryl modification: pore block or allosteric gating?Yijun Cui
Department of Physiology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, College of Medicine, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
J Physiol 540:731-41. 2002..The crucial modification has been localized to C42 near the N-terminus of Kir6...
- Exploring the role of putative active site amino acids and pro-region motif of recombinant falcipain-2: a principal hemoglobinase of Plasmodium falciparumAmit Kumar
International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, PO Box No 10504, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067, India
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 317:38-45. 2004..Our results showed that substitutions of putative active site residues; Q36, C42, H174, and N204 resulted in complete loss of falcipain-2 activity, while W206 and D155 mutants retained partial/..
- The nucleotide-binding domains of sulfonylurea receptor 2A and 2B play different functional roles in nicorandil-induced activation of ATP-sensitive K+ channelsMitsuhiko Yamada
Department of Pharmacology II, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita, Japan
Mol Pharmacol 65:1198-207. 2004..Although SUR2A and SUR2B differ only in their C-terminal 42 amino acids (C42) and possess identical drug receptors and nucleotide-binding domains (NBDs), nicorandil more potently activates ..
- A functional role of the C-terminal 42 amino acids of SUR2A and SUR2B in the physiology and pharmacology of cardiovascular ATP-sensitive K(+) channelsMitsuhiko Yamada
Department of Pharmacology II, Graduate School of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Osaka University, 2 2 Yamada oka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Mol Cell Cardiol 39:1-6. 2005..SUR2A and SUR2B have the identical drug receptor and NBDs and differ only in the C-terminal 42 amino acids (C42). Nonetheless, nicorandil ~100 times more potently activates SUR2B/Kir6.2 than SUR2A/Kir6.2 channels...
- Isolation and characterization of neutral lipids of desilked eri silkworm pupae grown on castor and tapioca leavesKaki Shiva Shanker
Lipid Science and Technology Division, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad 500 007, India
J Agric Food Chem 54:3305-9. 2006..species showed that the pupal oil is rich in molecular species with equivalent carbon numbers (ECN) C36, C40, C42, C44, and C48. There was a significantly higher level (P < 0...
- Simple and rapid characterization of mycolic acids from Dietzia strains by using MALDI spiral-TOFMS with ultra high mass-resolving powerKanae Teramoto
Advanced Technology Department, JEOL Ltd, Akishima, Japan
J Antibiot (Tokyo) 66:713-7. 2013..For all samples, the distributions of carbon-chain lengths were mainly in the range of C30-C42 and the average number of carbon-chain lengths was about 37, which agreed reasonably well with reported results for ..
- Semisynthesis of radiolabeled amino acid and lipid brevetoxin metabolites and their blood elimination kinetics in C57BL/6 miceTod A Leighfield
Marine Biotoxins Program, Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research, NOAA National Ocean Service, Charleston, South Carolina 29412, USA
Chem Res Toxicol 26:868-77. 2013..BTX-B was reduced at C42 to yield [(3)H] dihydro-BTX-B...
- Mass spectrometry-based quantitative metabolomics revealed a distinct lipid profile in breast cancer patientsYunping Qiu
Center for Translational Medicine and Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Shanghai Jiao Tong University Affiliated Sixth People s Hospital, Shanghai 200233, China
Int J Mol Sci 14:8047-61. 2013..Using logical regression, a diagnostic equation based on three metabolites (lysoPC a C16:0, PC ae C42:5 and PC aa C34:2) successfully differentiated breast cancer patients from healthy controls, with a sensitivity of ..
- The single NTPase gene of Drosophila melanogaster encodes an intracellular nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 6 (NTPDase6)Aileen F Knowles
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, San Diego State University, 5500 Campanile Drive, San Diego, California 92182 1030, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 484:70-9. 2009..Mutagenesis studies indicated that dimer formation required C42 in the transmembrane domain and C447 in the exoplasmic domain...
- Reducing sugar-producing bacteria from guts of Tenebrio molitor Linnaeus (yellow mealworm) for lignocellulosic waste minimizationWei Qi
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Microbes Environ 26:354-9. 2011..The maximum reducing sugars yield by the combination of Agromyces sp. C42 and Stenotrophomonas sp. A10b was 56...
- Draft genome sequence of the marine Streptomyces sp. strain PP-C42, isolated from the Baltic SeaLongjiang Fan
James D Watson Institute of Genome Sciences and Institute of Crop Science, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310029, China
J Bacteriol 193:3691-2. 2011..Here we report the draft genome sequence of a Streptomyces strain, PP-C42, isolated from the marine environment...
- PARP and RIP 1 are required for autophagy induced by 11'-deoxyverticillin A, which precedes caspase-dependent apoptosisNan Zhang
National Research Center of Urological Cancer, Institute of Urology, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing, China
Autophagy 7:598-612. 2011..In the current work, we found that 11'-deoxyverticillin A (C42), a member of the ETPs, induces autophagosome formation, accumulation of microtubule-associated protein 1 light ..
- The C-terminal 42 residues of the Tula virus Gn protein regulate interferon inductionValery Matthys
Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Stony Brook University, Life Sciences Room 126, Stony Brook, NY 11794 5222, USA
J Virol 85:4752-60. 2011..Analysis of Gn-T truncations demonstrated that the C-terminal 42 residues of the Gn-T (Gn-T-C42) from TULV, but not PHV, inhibited IFN induction >70%...
- Identification of multiple folding pathways of monellin using pulsed thiol labeling and mass spectrometrySantosh Kumar Jha
National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bangalore 560065, India
Biochemistry 50:3062-74. 2011..The kinetics of burial of the C42 thiol of monellin was observed to follow biexponential kinetics...
- Intermediate monomer-dimer equilibrium structure of native ICAM-1: implication for enhanced cell adhesionHyun Mee Oh
School of Life Sciences, and Immune Synapse Research Center, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Gwangju, Republic of Korea
Exp Cell Res 317:163-72. 2011..1) the binding degree of monomer-specific antibody CA-7 and 2) the ratio of dimer/monomer when a mutation (L42→C42) was introduced in the interface of domain 1...
- A mutant streptokinase lacking the C-terminal 42 amino acids is less immunogenicI Torrens
Division of Pharmaceutical, Centro de Ingenieria Genetica y Biotecnologia, Havana, Cuba
Immunol Lett 70:213-8. 1999..In previous in vitro studies, we have shown that a deletion mutant (mut-C42), lacking the 42 C-terminal residues, was significantly less antigenic when compared with the native molecule (SKC-..
- Total synthesis of phorboxazole A. 2. Assembly of subunits and completion of the synthesisJames D White
Department of Chemistry, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USA
Org Lett 8:6043-6. 2006Structure: see text] Subunits of phorboxazole A containing C1-C2, C3-C8, C9-C19, C20-C32, C33-C41, and C42-C46 were connected in a sequence that first linked C32 with C33 and then C41 with C42...
- Trends in incidence of childhood leukemia, Khon Kaen, Thailand, 1985-2002Supot Kamsa-Ard
Faculty of Public Health, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, 40002, Thailand
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 7:75-8. 2006..Leukemia is the most common cancer among Thai children in Thailand, including both curable and preventable types, but no assessment of trends has hitherto been performed...
- Studies of stereocontrolled allylation reactions for the total synthesis of phorboxazole ADavid R Williams
Department of Chemistry, Indiana University, 800 East Kirkwood Avenue, Bloomington, IN 47405 7102, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:12058-63. 2004..The synthesis culminates with use of a modified Julia olefination for attachment of the C42-C46 segment and subsequent late-stage macrocyclization by installation of the (Z)-C2/C3 alpha,beta-unsaturated ..
- Acute panmyelosis with myelofibrosis: clinical, immunophenotypic and cytogenetic study of twelve casesN Suvajdzic
Institute of Hematology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Union of Serbia and Montenegro
Leuk Lymphoma 45:1873-9. 2004..immunophenotypic features in 12 adult patients with acute panmyelosis with myelofibrosis (APMF; ICD-0-3: 9931/3; C42.1) are reported (median age: 57 years; f/m = 1.4)...
- A new stereoselective synthesis of ciguatoxin right wing fragmentsMasayuki Inoue
Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University, Aramaki, Aoba ku, Sendai 980 8578, Japan
J Org Chem 69:2797-804. 2004..olefination to cyclize the J ring, (iii) regio- and stereoselective reduction of the epoxyacetal to install the C42-stereocenter, and (iv) stereoselective reductive etherification to construct the K ring...
- Cuticular lipids of the booklouse, Liposcelis bostrychophila: hydrocarbons, aldehydes, fatty acids, and fatty acid amidesRalph W Howard
USDA ARS, GMPRC, 1515 College Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
J Chem Ecol 29:615-27. 2003..C21-C34), monomethyl alkanes (3-, 4-, 5-, 7-, 9-, 11-, 12-, 13- and 15-methyl-) with a carbon chain range of C28-C42, and dimethyl alkanes (3, 7-; 9, 13-; 11, 15-; 13, 17-; 9, 21-; 11, 19-; and 13, 21-) with a carbon number range of ..
- [Activation of ATP-sensitive K+ channels by ADP and K+ channel openers: homology model of sulfonylurea receptor carboxyl-termini]A Fujita
Department of Pharmacology II, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Nihon Yakurigaku Zasshi 118:177-86. 2001..SUR2A and SUR2B are splice variants and differ only in the C-terminal 42 amino acid residue (C42)...
- Stable transfection of protein kinase C alpha cDNA in hormone-dependent breast cancer cell linesD A Tonetti
Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Centre, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois 60611 3008, USA
Br J Cancer 83:782-91. 2000..the expression of PKC isozymes in the hormone-independent human breast cancer cell clones MCF-7 5C and T47D:C42 compared with their hormone-dependent counterparts, MCF-7 A4, MCF-7 WS8 and T47D:A18 respectively...
- Identification of a common protein association region in the neuronal Cdk5 activatorX Wang
Department of Biochemistry, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Peoples Republic of China
J Biol Chem 275:31763-9. 2000..cellular proteins have been shown to undergo high affinity association with Nck5a, including three novel proteins, C42, C48, and C53 found by a yeast two-hybrid screen (Ching, Y. P., Qi, Z., and Wang, J. H. (2000) Gene 242, 285-294)...
- Proteomics analysis of Helicoverpa armigera single nucleocapsid nucleopolyhedrovirus identified two new occlusion-derived virus-associated proteins, HA44 and HA100Fei Deng
State Key Laboratory of Virology, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan 430071, People s Republic of China
J Virol 81:9377-85. 2007..9, ODV/BV-C42, VP80, ODV-EC43, ODV-E66, and PIF-1...
- A mutant streptokinase lacking the C-terminal 42 amino acids is less reactive with preexisting antibodies in patient seraI Torrens
Division of Pharmaceutical, Centro de Ingenieria Genetica y Biotecnologia, Havana, Cuba
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 266:230-6. 1999..An SKC-2 deletion mutant (mut-C42), lacking the same 42 C-terminal residues, was constructed and expressed in Escherichia coli...
- Cloning and characterization of a novel gene (C8orf2), a human representative of a novel gene family with homology to C. elegans C42.C1.9S Ikegawa
Laboratory of Genome Medicine, Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, Minato ku, Tokyo, Japan
Cytogenet Cell Genet 85:227-31. 1999..C8orf2 also bore sequence homology to the human KE04p gene. Its conservation among highly divergent species suggests that C8orf2 belongs to a novel gene family...
- Differential roles for disulfide bonds in the structural integrity and biological activity of kappa-Bungarotoxin, a neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonistG A Grant
Department of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Biochemistry 37:12166-71. 1998..In fact, when either C3-C21 or C14-C42 are removed individually, no loss in biological activity is seen...
- Tertiary and quaternary structures of 0.19 alpha-amylase inhibitor from wheat kernel determined by X-ray analysis at 2.06 A resolutionY Oda
Department of Biology, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University, Toyonaka, Osaka 560, Japan
Biochemistry 36:13503-11. 1997..All 10 cysteine residues in 0.19 AI form disulfide bonds (C6-C52, C20-C41, C28-C83, C42-C99, and C54-C115), consistent with the assignments made biochemically for 0...
- Synthesis, activity, and preliminary structure of the fourth EGF-like domain of thrombomodulinD P Meininger
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California San Diego, La Jolla 92093 0601, USA
Protein Sci 4:1683-95. 1995..the disulfide bond between C372 and C386 in TM4 is five amino acids longer than the analogous loop between C33 and C42 of EGF protein. This loop appears to have a different fold in TM4 than in EGF protein...
- Studies on the formation of a unique cellular intermediate (EAC14256) from EAC142 and C56H Kitamura
Department of Immunology, Center for Adult Diseases, Osaka, Japan
Int Arch Allergy Appl Immunol 85:322-8. 1988..the medium and thus the reaction between C56 and EAC142 is reversible; (4) the receptor on EAC142 for C56 is C2 or C42 on the cell surface, and (5) the binding of C56 to C2 or C42 on cells is independent of the usual (C3-dependent) ..
- Analysis of the in vivo phosphorylation state of rabbit skeletal muscle glycogen synthase by fast-atom-bombardment mass spectrometryL Poulter
Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge
Eur J Biochem 175:497-510. 1988..N) and C-terminal (C) cyanogen bromide peptides were identified as the serine residues at N7, the region C28-C39, C42, C46 and C100. In animals injected with adrenalin, the phosphorylation of N7 increased from 0.6 to 0...
- Molecular cloning, sequencing and expression of human interferon-gamma-inducible indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase cDNAW Dai
Hipple Cancer Research Center, Dayton, Ohio 45439
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 168:1-8. 1990..A cDNA clone (called C42) was isolated from a cDNA library made from poly(A)+ RNA obtained from HuIFN-gamma-treated human fibroblasts...
- Grape and wine polyphenols down-regulate the expression of signal transduction genes and inhibit the growth of estrogen receptor-negative MDA-MB231 tumors in nu/nu mouse xenograftsFatima Hakimuddin
Department of Food Science, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
Nutr Res 28:702-13. 2008..Several genes related to cell cycle regulation, such as CDK5RAP1, RBBP8, and SERTAD1, were up-regulated in these tumors...
- Large-conductance channel formation mediated by P2X7 receptor activation is regulated through distinct intracellular signaling pathways in peritoneal macrophages and 2BH4 cellsR X Faria
Laboratory of Cellular Communication, Department of Immunology, Oswaldo Cruz Institute, FIOCRUZ Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Av Brazil, 4365, Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro 21045 900, Brazil
Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 382:73-87. 2010..Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 297:C28-C42, 2005)...
- The putative pocket protein binding site of Autographa californica nucleopolyhedrovirus BV/ODV-C42 is required for virus-induced nuclear actin polymerizationKun Li
State Key Laboratory of Virology, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, People s Republic of China
J Virol 84:7857-68. 2010..Previously, we had demonstrated that Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus (AcMNPV) BV/ODV-C42 (C42) is involved in nuclear actin polymerization by recruiting P78/83, an AcMNPV orf9-encoded N-WASP homology ..
- Investigation of liquid wax components of Egyptian jojoba seedsMohammed Hassan El-Mallah
Fats and Oils Department, National Research Centre, Cairo, Egypt
J Oleo Sci 58:543-8. 2009..7 %. Wax esters composition showed that the local wax had C42 and C40 esters as major components amounted to 51.1 and 30.1 % respectively...
- Changes in expression of cell-cycle-related genes in PC-3 prostate cancer cells caused by ovine uterine serpinMaria B Padua
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611 0910, USA
J Cell Biochem 107:1182-8. 2009..24 h, rOvUS decreased expression of 16 genes related to regulation and progression through M (BIRC5, CCNB1, CKS2, CDK5RAP1, CDC20, E2F4, MAD2L2) and G(1) (CDK4, CDKN3, TFDP2), DNA damage checkpoints and repair (RAD17, BRCA1, BCCIP, ..
- Targeting of prostate cancer cells by a cytotoxic lentiviral vector containing a prostate stem cell antigen (PSCA) promoterFrank A Petrigliano
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Prostate 69:1422-34. 2009..The purpose of this investigation was to evaluate the specificity and efficacy of a lentiviral vector driven by a PSCA promoter...
- Different conformational forms of Escherichia coli and rat liver 5S rRNA revealed by Pb(II)-induced hydrolysisJ Ciesiołlka
Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poznan
Eur J Biochem 204:583-9. 1992..presence of two strong helical domains; helix A retained from the A form and a helix composed of RNA regions G33-C42 and G79-C88...
- Composition of the epicuticular and intracuticular wax layers on Kalanchoe daigremontiana (Hamet et Perr. de la Bathie) leavesClare van Maarseveen
Department of Chemistry, University of British Columbia, 2036 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z1
Phytochemistry 70:899-906. 2009..2-3%), C26-C36 primary alcohols (4-8%), and C42-C52 alkyl esters (2-9%)...
- Fingerprinting and source identification of an oil spill in China Bohai Sea by gas chromatography-flame ionization detection and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry coupled with multi-statistical analysesPeiyan Sun
Key Laboratory of Marine Spill Oil Identification and Damage Assessment Technology, SOA, Qingdao 266033, China
J Chromatogr A 1216:830-6. 2009..profiles of the three spilled oil samples are positive match with that of the suspected source oil samples C41, C42, C43, C44 and C45; (4) There are significant differences in the oil fingerprinting profiles between the three ..
- Production of medium-chain triacylglycerols from corn oil: optimization by response surface methodologyTarik Oztürk
Istanbul Technical University, Institute of Science and Technology, Istanbul, Turkey
Bioresour Technol 101:7456-61. 2010..caprylic acid containing SLs was obtained. This product was characterized by 50% of triacylglycerol species with equivalent carbon number (ECN) C30, C32, C36, and C38, and 50% of triacylglycerol species with ECN C42, C44, and C46.
- Secondary metabolites produced by the marine bacterium Halobacillus salinus that inhibit quorum sensing-controlled phenotypes in gram-negative bacteriaMargaret E Teasdale
Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, 02881, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 75:567-72. 2009..Isolate C42, a Halobacillus salinus strain obtained from a sea grass sample, inhibits bioluminescence production by Vibrio ..
- Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus 38K is a novel nucleocapsid protein that interacts with VP1054, VP39, VP80, and itselfWenbi Wu
State Key Laboratory of Biocontrol, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China
J Virol 82:12356-64. 2008..between 38K and nine known nucleocapsid shell-associated proteins (PP78/83, PCNA, VP1054, FP25, VLF-1, VP39, BV/ODV-C42, VP80, and P24), three non-nucleocapsid shell-associated proteins (P6.9, PP31, and BV/ODV-E26), and itself...
- How does plasmid DNA penetrate cell membranes in artificial transformation process of Escherichia coli?Subrata Panja
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Kalyani, West Bengal, India
Mol Membr Biol 25:411-22. 2008..trimethyl ammonium diphenyl hexatriene (TMA-DPH), bound to cellular outer membrane, indicated heat-pulse (0 degrees C42 degrees C) step of the standard transformation procedure had lowered considerably outer membrane fluidity of cells...
- Identification of AcMNPV EXON0 (ac141) domains required for efficient production of budded virus, dimerization and association with BV/ODV-C42 and FP25Minggang Fang
Plant Science, Faculty of Land and Food Systems, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B C, Canada V6T 1Z4
Virology 375:265-76. 2008..EXON0 interacts with nucleopcapsid protein BV/ODV-C42 and FP25 and enables egress of nucleocapsids from the nucleus to the cytoplasm...
- Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus nucleocapsid protein BV/ODV-C42 mediates the nuclear entry of P78/83Yun Wang
State Key Laboratory of Virology, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan 430071, People s Republic of China
J Virol 82:4554-61. 2008Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus (AcMNPV) BV/ODV-c42 (orf101; c42), which encodes a 41...
- Insights into the structural variation between pentapeptide repeat proteins--crystal structure of Rfr23 from Cyanothece 51142Garry W Buchko
Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99352, USA
J Struct Biol 162:184-92. 2008..Third, a disulfide bond between C39 and C42 bridges the beta-turn between the first and second pentapeptide repeats in the first coil (disulfide bracket)...
- Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus EXON0 (ORF141) is required for efficient egress of nucleocapsids from the nucleusMinggang Fang
Pacific Agri Food Research Centre, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Box 5000, Summerland, BC, Canada
J Virol 81:9859-69. 2007..and confocal microscopy revealed that it interacted with nucleocapsid proteins FP25 and BV/ODV-C42. Cells transfected with the exon0 KO virus exhibited normally appearing nucleocapsids in the nuclei in numbers ..
- Sphingomonas astaxanthinifaciens sp. nov., a novel astaxanthin-producing bacterium of the family Sphingomonadaceae isolated from Misasa, Tottori, JapanDalal Asker
Life Science Research Center, College of Bioresource Sciences, Nihon University, Fujisawa, Japan
FEMS Microbiol Lett 273:140-8. 2007..0%), Sphingomonas asaccharolytica IFO 15499(T) (93.9%) and Sphingomonas abaci C42(T) (93.9%). The major fatty acids were C(17 : 1)omega6c (33.0%) and C(18 : 1)omega7c (20.8%)...
- DAVID ALAN KASS; Fiscal Year: 2016..This involves a di-sulfide between cysteine-42 (C42) in each PKG1a monomer, a residue lying just within an N-terminus docking domain critical for protein interactions...
- Role of Raf Kinase Inhibitory Protein in Prostate CancerMarsha Rosner; Fiscal Year: 2009..ectopic expression of RKIP suppressed invasion in vitro and metastasis in vivo in the well-characterized metastatic C42 human prostate cancer cell model...
- INTERESTING BIOACTIVE SUBSTANCESDavid Williams; Fiscal Year: 2006..The selective synthesis of contiguous stereotriads will advance basic methodology for asymmetric conjugate additions. ..
- CHEMICAL SYNTHESIS OF NOVEL NATURAL PRODUCTSDavid Williams; Fiscal Year: 2009..Daphnicyclidin A. This recent discovery has revealed a new molecular architecture which exhibits significant antitumor activity. Our research will investigate strategies for chemical synthesis of these complex polycyclic systems. ..