Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CDCA8
Description: cell division cycle associated 8
Alias: BOR, BOREALIN, DasraB, MESRGP, borealin, Dasra B, cell division cycle-associated protein 8, dasra-B, hDasra-B, pluripotent embryonic stem cell-related gene 3 protein
Publications194 found, 100 shown here
- A family with the branchio-oto-renal syndrome: clinical and genetic correlationsAlkis M Pierides
Department of Nephrology, Nicosia General Hospital, Nicosia, Cyprus
Nephrol Dial Transplant 17:1014-8. 2002The branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome is an autosomal dominant disease characterized by hearing loss of early onset, preauricular pits, branchial clefts, and early progressive chronic renal failure in up to 40% of family affected members...
- Evidence of progression and fluctuation of hearing impairment in branchio-oto-renal syndromeMathyus H Kemperman
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, University Medical Centre Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Int J Audiol 43:523-32. 2004We retrospectively analysed long-term serial audiometry data from patients with branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome to show the features of progression and fluctuation in hearing impairment and relate the findings to age and magnetic ..
- Distributed and selective auditory representation of song repertoires in the avian song systemPaul M Nealen
Department of Biology, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 114 Weyandt Hall, 975 Oakland Avenue, Indiana, PA 15705 1001, USA
J Neurophysiol 96:3433-47. 2006..Auditory responses were selective for multiple songs of the bird's own repertoire (BOR) over acoustically modified versions of these stimuli...
- SIX1 mutation screening in 247 branchio-oto-renal syndrome families: a recurrent missense mutation associated with BORAmit Kochhar
Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship, Head and Neck Surgery, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Hum Mutat 29:565. 2008Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR) is a clinically heterogeneous autosomal dominant form of syndromic hearing loss characterized by variable hearing impairment, malformations of the pinnae, the presence of branchial arch remnants, and ..
- [Synergistic effects of proteasome inhibitor and histone deacetylase inhibitor on apoptosis and aggresome formation in T lymphoma cells]Xiao Xing Jiang
National Key Laboratory of Medical Genomics, Shanghai Institute of Hematology, Department of Hematology, Shanghai Ruijin Hospital, Medical College of Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200025, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 17:1215-9. 2009The aim of the study was to explore the synergistic effect of the proteasome inhibitor bortezomib (bor) and the histone deacetylase inhibitor suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (SAHA) on apoptosis of T lymphoma cell lines Jurkat and Hut78, ..
- RanBP2 and SENP3 function in a mitotic SUMO2/3 conjugation-deconjugation cycle on BorealinUlf R Klein
Department of Cell Biology, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany
Mol Biol Cell 20:410-8. 2009..Here, we identify Borealin, a component of the chromosomal passenger complex (CPC), as a mitotic target of SUMO...
- Drug target discovery by gene expression analysis: cell cycle genesM G Walker
Incyte Genomics and Department of Medicine, Stanford University, 1475 Flamingo Way, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 1:73-83. 2001..We present an example of the identification of previously-unrecognized human cell cycle genes, CDCA1 through CDCA8, that are co-expressed with known cell cycle genes including CDC2, CDC7, CDC23, cyclin, MCAK, mki67a, ..
- Borealin: a novel chromosomal passenger required for stability of the bipolar mitotic spindleReto Gassmann
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Kings Buildings, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, Scotland, UK
J Cell Biol 166:179-91. 2004..Here, we describe Borealin, a novel member of the complex...
- The chromosomal passenger complex is required for chromatin-induced microtubule stabilization and spindle assemblySrinath C Sampath
Laboratory of Chromosome and Cell Biology, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Cell 118:187-202. 2004..Here we report the identification of Dasra A and Dasra B, two new components of the vertebrate chromosomal passenger complex containing Incenp, Survivin, and the kinase ..
- Survivin mediates targeting of the chromosomal passenger complex to the centromere and midbodyGerben Vader
Division of Molecular Biology, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam
EMBO Rep 7:85-92. 2006..the mitotic cell by its companion chromosomal passenger proteins, inner centromere protein (INCENP), Survivin and Borealin/Dasra-B, thereby allowing it to act at the right place at the right time...
- Borealin/Dasra B is a cell cycle-regulated chromosomal passenger protein and its nuclear accumulation is linked to poor prognosis for human gastric cancerJunn Liang Chang
Department of Pathology, Armed Forces Taoyuan General Hospital, Taoyuan County, Taiwan
Exp Cell Res 312:962-73. 2006Chromosomal passenger proteins including Aurora B, Survivin, and Borealin/Dasra B, also called CDCA8/FLJ10468, are known to play crucial roles during mitosis and cell division...
- Uncoupling the central spindle-associated function of the chromosomal passenger complex from its role at centromeresSusanne M A Lens
Department of Medical Oncology, University Medical Center Utrecht, 3584 CG Utrecht, The Netherlands
Mol Biol Cell 17:1897-909. 2006..Consequently, these mutants failed to recruit Aurora B, Borealin/Dasra B, and BubR1 to centromeres and kinetochores, but they had retained the ability to recruit Aurora B and ..
- Centromere targeting of the chromosomal passenger complex requires a ternary subcomplex of Borealin, Survivin, and the N-terminal domain of INCENPUlf R Klein
Department of Cell Biology, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, 82152 Martinsried, Germany
Mol Biol Cell 17:2547-58. 2006..CPC), consisting of the serine/threonine kinase Aurora B, the inner centromere protein INCENP, Survivin, and Borealin/DasraB, has essential functions at the centromere in ensuring correct chromosome alignment and segregation...
- Structure of a Survivin-Borealin-INCENP core complex reveals how chromosomal passengers travel togetherA Arockia Jeyaprakash
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Am Klopferspitz 18, D 82152 Martinsried, Germany
Cell 131:271-85. 2007..The complex first localizes to centromeres and later associates with the central spindle and midbody. Survivin, Borealin, and INCENP are the three components of the CPC that regulate the activity and localization of its enzymatic ..
- Phosphorylation of a borealin dimerization domain is required for proper chromosome segregationEric Bourhis
Department of Protein Engineering, Genentech, Inc, 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Biochemistry 48:6783-93. 2009..Within the complex, the kinase Aurora B associates with Incenp, Survivin, and Borealin. The stoichiometry of the complex as well as a complete understanding of how these four components interact with ..
- Selective removal of heavy metals from metal-bearing wastewater in a cascade line reactorJelena Pavlovic
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Karnegijeva 4, 11120 Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 14:518-22. 2007..produced by sulfide ore mining and metallurgical activities in the Copper Mining and Smelting Complex Bor (RTB-BOR), Serbia...
- Longitudinal survey of Staphylococcus aureus in cystic fibrosis patients using a multiple-locus variable-number of tandem-repeats analysis methodHoang Vu-Thien
Universite Paris Sud 11, CNRS, UMR 8621, Institut de Genetique et Microbiologie, Orsay 91405, France
BMC Microbiol 10:24. 2010..Multiple-locus variable-number tandem repeat analysis (MLVA/VNTR) was used to survey S. aureus clinical isolates in a French paediatric CF centre...
- Current problems in national hospitals of Phnom Penh: finance and health careSophoat Uy
Human Resource Development Department, Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Cambodia No 151 153 Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Phnom Penh
Nagoya J Med Sci 69:71-9. 2007..The bed occupancy rates (BOR), average lengths of stay (ALS), hospital mortality rates (HMR), maternal and neonatal mortality rates, numbers of ..
- Simultaneous high-throughput determination of clenbuterol, ambroxol and bromhexine in pharmaceutical formulations by HPLC with potentiometric detectionGrzegorz Bazylak
Faculty of Science and Biomedicine, Department of Chemistry, University of Antwerp RUCA, Groenenborgerlaan 171, B 2020 Antwerp, Belgium
J Pharm Biomed Anal 32:887-903. 2003..ionophores improve the sensitivity for all mentioned drugs when compared with a tetrakis(p-chlorophenyl)borate (BOR)-based electrode as well as with single wavelength UV detection. Detection limits (S/N=3) of 2...
- Natural variation in DNA methylation in ribosomal RNA genes of Arabidopsis thalianaHye Ryun Woo
Department of Biology, Washington University, One Brookings Drive, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
BMC Plant Biol 8:92. 2008..An epigenetic switch, mediated by DNA methylation and histone modification, turns rRNA genes on and off. However, little is known about the mechanisms that specify and maintain the patterns of NOR DNA methylation...
- Effects of overexpression of endogenous phenylalanine ammonia-lyase (PALrs1) on accumulation of salidroside in Rhodiola sachalinensisL Q Ma
College of Plant Science, Jilin University, Changchun, China
Plant Biol (Stuttg) 10:323-33. 2008Salidroside, a novel effective adaptogenic drug extracted from the medicinal plant Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor, can be derived from phenylalanine or tyrosine. Due to the scarcity of R...
- Protective effects of salidroside against acetaminophen-induced toxicity in miceYan Ling Wu
Key Laboratory of Organism Functional Factors of the Changbai Mountain, College of Pharmacy, Yanbian University, Jilin Province, China
Biol Pharm Bull 31:1523-9. 2008The protective effect of salidroside (SDS) isolated from Rhodiola sachalinensis A. BOR. (Crassulaceae), was investigated in acetaminophen (APAP)-induced hepatic toxicity mouse model in comparison to N-acetylcysteine (NAC)...
- Estrogen fluctuations, oral contraceptives and borderline personalityM Catherine DeSoto
Department of Psychology, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA 50614 0505, USA
Psychoneuroendocrinology 28:751-66. 2003..In the first study, 226 women were administered the Personality Assessment Inventory, borderline scales (PAI-BOR; L.C...
- Eya1-deficient mice lack ears and kidneys and show abnormal apoptosis of organ primordiaP X Xu
Division of Genetics, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Genet 23:113-7. 1999..Drosophila melanogaster gene eyes absent (eya), results in the dominantly inherited disorders branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome and branchio-oto (BO) syndrome, which are characterized by craniofacial abnormalities and hearing loss ..
- Oto-facio-cervical (OFC) syndrome is a contiguous gene deletion syndrome involving EYA1: molecular analysis confirms allelism with BOR syndrome and further narrows the Duane syndrome critical region to 1 cMS Rickard
The North Thames East Regional Clinical Molecular Genetics Laboratory, London, UK
Hum Genet 108:398-403. 2001Branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome is an autosomal dominant disorder involving hearing loss, branchial defects, ear pits and renal abnormalities...
- Temporal bone findings on computed tomography imaging in branchio-oto-renal syndromeEvan J Propst
Department of Otolaryngology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Laryngoscope 115:1855-62. 2005..inspection and direct measurement on computerized tomography (CT) in individuals with branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR)...
- Eya1 is required for the morphogenesis of mammalian thymus, parathyroid and thyroidPin Xian Xu
McLaughlin Research Institute for Biomedical Sciences, Great Falls, MT 59405, USA
Development 129:3033-44. 2002..Mutations in human EYA1 cause congenital Branchio-Oto-Renal (BOR) syndrome, while targeted inactivation of murine Eya1 impairs early developmental processes in multiple organs, ..
- Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR): novel mutations in the EYA1 gene, and a review of the mutational genetics of BORDana J Orten
Department of Genetics, Boys Town National Research Hospital, Omaha, Nebraska 68164, USA
Hum Mutat 29:537-44. 2008Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR) is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by the association of branchial and external ear malformations, hearing loss, and renal anomalies...
- Influence of litter size on the postnatal growth of rat pups: is there a rationale for litter-size standardization in toxicity studies?Ibrahim Chahoud
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Charité University Medical School Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Garystrabetae 5, 14195 Berlin, Germany
Environ Res 109:1021-7. 2009..Two-hundred-forty-one untreated pregnant rats (Wistar, Bor:spf, TOR) delivered litters with 1-13 pups, being 10 the most frequent (24%) litter size. Pup mortality was 5.4%, 3...
- Branchio-oto-renal syndromeAmit Kochhar
Molecular Otolaryngology Research Laboratories, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, USA
Am J Med Genet A 143:1671-8. 2007..Three loci known to be associated with the BOR phenotype have been identified and two genes that act in a regulatory network have been cloned, EYA1 and SIX1...
- Sequential assembly of centromeric proteins in male mouse meiosisMaría Teresa Parra
Departamento de Biologia, Unidad de Biologia Celular, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
PLoS Genet 5:e1000417. 2009..We have found that during prophase I, the proteins of the chromosomal passenger complex Borealin, INCENP, and Aurora-B load sequentially to the inner centromere before Shugoshin 2 and MCAK...
- Genetic covariance structure of the four main features of borderline personality disorderMarijn A Distel
VU University Amsterdam, Department of Biological Psychology, Van der Boechorststraat 1, 1081 BT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Pers Disord 24:427-44. 2010..Using an extended twin design, multivariate genetic models were applied to the scales of the PAI-BOR, a self-report questionnaire tapping four main features of BPD (affective instability, identity problems, negative ..
- Transcription factor SIX5 is mutated in patients with branchio-oto-renal syndromeBethan E Hoskins
Department of Pediatrics and of Human Genetics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Am J Hum Genet 80:800-4. 2007Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR) is an autosomal dominant developmental disorder characterized by the association of branchial arch defects, hearing loss, and renal anomalies. Mutations in EYA1 are known to cause BOR...
- Phosphorylation of the CPC by Cdk1 promotes chromosome bi-orientationTatsuya Tsukahara
Laboratory of Chromosome Dynamics, Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences, University of Tokyo, Yayoi, Tokyo 113 0032, Japan
Nature 467:719-23. 2010..passenger complex (CPC), composed of catalytic kinase Aurora B and regulatory components (INCENP, Survivin and Borealin), must be localized to centromeres to phosphorylate kinetochore substrates...
- Sipl1 and Rbck1 are novel Eya1-binding proteins with a role in craniofacial developmentKathrin Landgraf
Leibniz Institute for Age Research Fritz Lipmann Institute, Jena, Germany
Mol Cell Biol 30:5764-75. 2010..Mutations in the human EYA1 gene are linked to BOR (branchio-oto-renal) syndrome, characterized by kidney defects, hearing loss, and branchial arch anomalies...
- Autosomal-dominant branchio-otic (BO) syndrome is not allelic to the branchio-oto-renal (BOR) gene at 8q13S Kumar
Department of Genetics, Center for Hereditary and Communication Disorders, Boys Town National Research Hospital, Omaha, Nebraska 68131, USA
Am J Med Genet 76:395-401. 1998The manifestations of branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR), Treacher Collins syndrome, tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome, van der Woude syndrome, and Langer-Giedion syndrome are well-defined; these conditions represent clinically and ..
- Point mutation of an EYA1-gene splice site in a patient with oto-facio-cervical syndromeE Estefanía
Servicio de Inmunologia, ENT Department, Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain
Ann Hum Genet 70:140-4. 2006Mutations of the EYA1 gene (8q13.3) are the most common known cause of the branchio-oto-renal dysplasia (BOR), an autosomal dominant disease that includes developmental defects of branchial arch structures, middle and/or inner ear and ..
- Exclusion of the branchio-oto-renal syndrome locus (EYA1) from patients with branchio-oculo-facial syndromeA E Lin
Genetics and Teratology Unit, Pediatric Service, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Am J Med Genet 91:387-90. 2000..erythematous wrinkled skin differ from the discrete cervical pits, cysts, and fistulas of the branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome (MIM 113650)...
- Preparative isolation and purification of salidroside from the Chinese medicinal plant Rhodiola sachalinensis by high-speed counter-current chromatographyH B Li
Department of Botany, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
J Chromatogr A 932:91-5. 2001..b>Bor. The crude salidroside was obtained by extraction with methanol from Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor...
- Eyes absent proteins: characterization of substrate specificity and phosphatase activity of mutants associated with branchial, otic and renal anomaliesAmna Musharraf
Leibniz Institute for Age Research, Fritz Lipmann Institute, Beutenbergstrasse 11, 07745 Jena, Germany
Chembiochem 9:2285-94. 2008..the mouse Eya1 protein that harbours single point mutations that were associated with branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR), branchio-oto syndrome (BO) and ocular defects, respectively, in humans...
- Validation of PDGFRbeta and c-Src tyrosine kinases as tumor/vessel targets in patients with multiple myeloma: preclinical efficacy of the novel, orally available inhibitor dasatinibAddolorata Maria Luce Coluccia
Department of Internal Medicine and Clinical Oncology, University of Bari Medical School, Bari, Italy
Blood 112:1346-56. 2008..vivo, showing a synergistic cytotoxicity with conventional and novel antimyeloma drugs (ie, melphalan, prednisone, bor-tezomib, and thalidomide)...
- Mutation of the EYA1 gene in patients with branchio-oto syndromeTakatoshi Yashima
Department of Otolaryngology, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
Acta Otolaryngol 123:279-82. 2003Branchio-oto-renal (BOR) and branchio-oto (BO) syndromes are autosomal dominant disorders, characterized by the presence of branchial, otic and renal anomalies of varying degrees of severity...
- [Effect of bortezomib and arabinoside on proliferation and apoptosis of K562 cell.]Shi Feng Lu
Department of Hematology, the Affiliated Nanjing Children Hospital, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing 210008, China
Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 31:42-5. 2010To investigate the effect of bortezomib (Bor) alone and in combination with arabinoside (Ara-C) on proliferation and apoptosis of leukemia cell line K562.
- Identification of Rhodiola species by using RP-HPLCQiang Wang
Ningbo Institute of Technology, Zhejiang University, Ningbo 315100, China
J Zhejiang Univ Sci B 6:477-82. 2005..coccinea A. Bor, R. junggarica C.Y. Yang et N.R. Cui spn., R. heterodonta A. Bor, R. linearifolia A. Bor, R. pamiro alaiucm A...
- Eya1 regulates the growth of otic epithelium and interacts with Pax2 during the development of all sensory areas in the inner earDan Zou
McLaughlin Research Institute for Biomedical Sciences, 1520 23rd Street South, MT 59405, USA
Dev Biol 298:430-41. 2006..in human EYA4 cause late-onset deafness at the DFNA10 locus, mutations in human EYA1 cause branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome. Inactivation of Eya1 in mice causes an early arrest of the inner ear development at the otocyst stage...
- Mapping of genetic modifiers of Eya1 ( bor/bor ) in CAST/EiJ and BALB/cJ that suppress cochlear aplasia and associated deafnessHaoru Niu
Division of Cell Biology and Genetics, House Ear Institute, 2100 West Third Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90057, USA
Mamm Genome 19:634-9. 2008Mice homozygous for the hypomorphic allele Eya1 ( bor ) exhibit cochlear aplasia, with associated deafness, and renal hypoplasia, similar to Branchio-Oto-Renal syndrome (BOR) in humans...
- Nbl1p: a Borealin/Dasra/CSC-1-like protein essential for Aurora/Ipl1 complex function and integrity in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeYuko Nakajima
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Mol Biol Cell 20:1772-84. 2009..A fourth subunit, Borealin/Dasra/CSC-1, is required for CPC targeting to centromeres and central spindles and has only been found in ..
- SIX1 acts synergistically with TBX18 in mediating ureteral smooth muscle formationXuguang Nie
Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University, New York, NY 10029, USA
Development 137:755-65. 2010..Six1 is a crucial regulator of renal development: mutations in human SIX1 cause branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome and Six1(-/-) mice exhibit renal agenesis, although the ureter is present...
- [Occupationally Orientated Medical Rehabilitation (BOR) for disabilities caused by orthopedic diseases]U Winkelhake
Reha Zentrum Bad Eilsen, Orthopadische Klinik, Bad Eilsen
Rehabilitation (Stuttg) 42:30-5. 2003..to this project, "Occupationally Orientated Medical Rehabilitation" (Berufsorientierte medizinische Rehabilitation, BOR), the participants are extensively informed and tested in the retraining centre, they can also perform occupation-..
- SIX1 mutations cause branchio-oto-renal syndrome by disruption of EYA1-SIX1-DNA complexesRainer G Ruf
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:8090-5. 2004..In branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome, malformations of the kidney or urinary tract are associated...
- Molecular cloning and overexpression of a novel UDP-glucosyltransferase elevating salidroside levels in Rhodiola sachalinensisLan Qing Ma
Key Laboratory of Photosynthesis and Environmental Molecular Physiology, Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100093, People s Republic of China
Plant Cell Rep 26:989-99. 2007Salidroside is a novel effective adaptogenic drug extracted from the medicinal plant Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor. Because this plant is a rare resource and has low yield, there is great interest in enhancing the production of ..
- Investigation of the correlation dependence between SO2 emission concentration and meteorological parameters: case study-Bor (Serbia)Ivana Z Ilic
University of Belgrade, Technical Faculty in Bor, corrected Bor, Serbia
J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng 45:901-7. 2010This paper presents the investigation of the air-pollution management possibility in Bor (Serbia) using statistical analyses of the correlation dependence of SO(2) pollution concentration and meteorological parameters...
- Eya1 expression in the developing ear and kidney: towards the understanding of the pathogenesis of Branchio-Oto-Renal (BOR) syndromeV Kalatzis
Unité de Génétique des Déficits Sensoriels, URA CNRS 1968, Institut Pasteur Paris, France
Dev Dyn 213:486-99. 1998Branchio-Oto-Renal (BOR) syndrome is an autosomal dominant, early developmental defect characterised by varying combinations of branchial (fistulas, sinuses, and cysts), outer, middle and inner ear, and renal anomalies...
- Branchio-Oto-renal syndrome: a report on nine family groupsC Bellini
Servizio di Patologia Neonatale, Dipartimento Pediatria dell Università di Genova, and the Divisione di Nefrologia, Istituto G Gaslini, Genova, Italy
Am J Kidney Dis 37:505-9. 2001This study reviews nine new families with branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man [OMIM] 113650)...
- Borderline pathology and the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI): an evaluation of criterion and concurrent validityMichelle B Stein
Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY 11530, USA
J Pers Assess 88:81-9. 2007..with borderline pathology (BP) would respond on the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI; Morey, 1991) Borderline (BOR) scales in relation to patients without BP pathology...
- Investigation of the possibility of copper recovery from the flotation tailings by acid leachingM M Antonijević
University of Belgrade, Technical Faculty Bor, Bor, Serbia
J Hazard Mater 158:23-34. 2008The flotation tailings pond of the Bor Copper Mine poses a great ecological problem not only for the town of Bor but also for the surrounding soils and watercourses. Since the old flotation tailings contain about 0...
- Comparative effects of estradiol, methyl-piperidino-pyrazole, raloxifene, and ICI 182 780 on gene expression in the murine uterusAngela M Davis
Department of Biomedical Sciences, 440F Christopher S Bond Life Sciences Center, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65211, USA
J Mol Endocrinol 41:205-17. 2008..For some cancer-associated genes, including Klk1, Ihh, Cdc45l, and Cdca8, administration of MPP or raloxifene with estradiol resulted in greater expression than estradiol alone (P<0...
- Cdk1 negatively regulates midzone localization of the mitotic kinesin Mklp2 and the chromosomal passenger complexStefan Hümmer
Department of Biology and Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology, University of Konstanz, 78457 Konstanz, Germany
Curr Biol 19:607-12. 2009..of both processes is the chromosomal passenger complex (CPC) comprising Aurora-B, INCENP, survivin, and borealin. The translocation of the CPC from centromeres to the spindle midzone, a structure composed of antiparallel ..
- Mitotic kinase Aurora-B is regulated by SUMO-2/3 conjugation/deconjugation during mitosisReiko Ban
Department of Biochemistry, Shimane University School of Medicine, Izumo 693 8501, Japan
Genes Cells 16:652-69. 2011..Based on these results, we propose that Aurora-B is a novel mitotic SUMO substrate and that its kinase activity is fine-tuned by the SUMO system...
- Branchio-oto-renal syndrome with obstructive sleep apnoeaArjun Chavan
Paediatrics Department, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK
BMJ Case Rep 2012:. 2012Branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome is a rare autosomal dominant disorder characterised by branchial arch anomalies, otological and renal abnormalities...
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of phenolic compounds isolated from the root of Rhodiola sachalinensis A. BORKang In Choe
College of Pharmacy, Chung Ang University, Seoul 156 756, Korea
Molecules 17:11484-94. 2012..7 cells. We suggest that the major active components of RRS are herbacetin glycosides, exhibiting antioxidant activity, and kaempferol, exhibiting anti-inflammatory activity...
- [A Newly Diagnosed Case of Multiple Myeloma in Which Lenalidomide Was Continued after Surgery for a Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor That Developed during Lenalidomide Maintenance Therapy]Hiroyuki Kuroda
Dept of Gastroenterology and Hematology Clinical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Steel Memorial Muroran Hospital
Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 42:1009-12. 2015..A stringent complete response (sCR) was achieved by using induction therapy with bortezomib (BOR, Velcade®)+ dexamethasone (DEX)(VD) and consolidation therapy with BOR+lenalidomide (LEN, Revlimid®)+DEX(VRD)...
- Review of the recurrent 8q13.2q13.3 branchio-oto-renal related microdeletion, and report of an additional case with associated distal arthrogryposisPing Yee Billie Au
Department of Medical Genetics, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Am J Med Genet A 170:2984-2987. 2016..2q13.3 encompassing EYA1 have been recently described in the literature as a cause of branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR). Other clinical features of this recurrent microdeletion syndrome are still being delineated...
- Coordinated regulation of the ESCRT-III component CHMP4C by the chromosomal passenger complex and centralspindlin during cytokinesisLuisa Capalbo
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QP, UK
Open Biol 6:. 2016The chromosomal passenger complex (CPC)-composed of Aurora B kinase, Borealin, Survivin and INCENP-surveys the fidelity of genome segregation throughout cell division...
- Solvent-Dependent Synthesis of Porous Anionic Uranyl-Organic Frameworks Featuring a Highly Symmetrical (3,4)-Connected ctn or bor Topology for Selective Dye AdsorptionKong Qiu Hu
Laboratory of Nuclear Energy Chemistry, Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100049, P R China
Chemistry 23:529-532. 2017..similar structural units and coordination modes but totally different topological structures, namely ctn net and bor net. Solvent-induced interpenetration and a morphology change are observed...
- A proposed new contiguous gene syndrome on 8q consists of Branchio-Oto-Renal (BOR) syndrome, Duane syndrome, a dominant form of hydrocephalus and trapeze aplasia; implications for the mapping of the BOR geneC Vincent
Unité de Génétique Moléculaire Humaine CNRS URA 1445, Institut Pasteur, Paris
Hum Mol Genet 3:1859-66. 1994..the identification of a proposed previously undescribed contiguous gene syndrome consisting of Branchio-Oto-Renal (BOR) syndrome, Duane syndrome, hydrocephalus and trapeze aplasia...
- BOR and BO syndromes are allelic defects of EYA1C Vincent
Unité de Génétique des Déficits Sensoriels, URA 1968 CNRS, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Eur J Hum Genet 5:242-6. 1997Branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome is an autosomal dominant disease characterized by varying combinations of branchial, otic and renal anomalies...
- Effects of dietary gamma-linolenic acid on blood pressure and adrenal angiotensin receptors in hypertensive ratsM M Engler
Department of Physiological Nursing, University of California San Francisco, 94143 0610, USA
Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 218:234-7. 1998..we showed that dietary gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid found in borage oil (BOR), attenuates the development of hypertension in young spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR)...
- Adaptive mechanisms of developing brain. The neuroradiologic assessment of the preterm infantL R Ment
Department of Pediatrics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Clin Perinatol 27:303-23. 2000..In the only prospective assessment of the ability of these two modalities to predict outcome at 3 years, van de Bor and colleagues found MR imaging did not do better than cranial sonography...
- Molecular variability of the P3-6K1 genomic region among geographically and biologically distinct isolates of Plum pox virusM Glasa
Equipe Virus Vecteurs, ENSA INRA, Montpellier, France
Arch Virol 147:563-75. 2002..Using this approach, the Slovak isolate BOR-3 was found to be a natural recombinant between a D and an M PPV-type.
- [Thermostability of granulated viral vaccines against avian Newcastle disease virus]M G Okroshidze
Vopr Virusol 48:40-3. 2003Stability infectivity of viral vaccines against Newcastle disease (ND) from strains La-Sota and Bor-74 VGNKI, prepared by using the method of granulation and spray-coating in fluidizated bed, was studied during the storage of vaccines at ..
- Branchio-oto-renal syndrome: the mutation spectrum in EYA1 and its phenotypic consequencesEugene H Chang
Molecular Otolaryngology Research Labs, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, USA
Hum Mutat 23:582-9. 2004EYA1 mutations cause branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome. These mutations include single nucleotide transitions and transversions, small duplications and deletions, and complex genomic rearrangements...
- Experimental evidence of 25-fs laser pulse distortion in singlet beam expandersThomas A Planchon
Laboratoire d Optique Appliquée, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees, Ecole Polytechnique, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unité Mixte de Recherche UMR 7639, Palaiseau, France
Opt Lett 29:2300-2. 2004..This effect was theoretically studied for the first time by Bor [J. Mod. Opt. 35, 1907 (1988)]...
- Bradycardia with sevoflurane in siblings with Branchio-oto-renal syndromeMatthew H G Taylor
Department of Anaesthesia and Operating Rooms, Starship Children s Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
Paediatr Anaesth 17:80-3. 2007Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR, Melnick-Fraser syndrome, MIM#113650) refers to a rare autosomal dominant disorder characterized by branchial cysts or fistulas, hearing loss, external ear malformation, preauricular pits and renal ..
- An accurate force field model for the strain energy analysis of the covalent organic framework COF-102Rochus Schmid
Lehrstuhl für Anorganische Chemie 2, Organometallics and Materials Chemistry, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
J Am Chem Soc 130:12600-1. 2008..The ctn structure is preferred thermodynamically by 11.2 kcal mol(-1) over the bor topology due to a lower steric strain. The origin for this strain is analyzed in detail.
- Hepatoprotective effects of salidroside on fulminant hepatic failure induced by D-galactosamine and lipopolysaccharide in miceYan Ling Wu
Key Laboratory for Natural Resource of Changbai Mountain and Functional Molecules, Ministry of Education, College of Pharmacy, Yanbian University, Jilin Province, China
J Pharm Pharmacol 61:1375-82. 2009The aim was to investigate the protective effect of salidroside isolated from Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor. (Crassulaceae) on D-galactosamine/lipopolysaccharide-induced fulminant hepatic failure.
- Optimizing the SO2 total emission control strategy: case study-Bor (Serbia)Ivana Ilic
Tehnical Faculty in Bor, University of Belgrade, VJ 12, 19210, Bor, Serbia
Environ Monit Assess 169:587-96. 2010..on spatial analysis--was developed for optimizing the SO(2) total emission cut scheme on air pollution in Bor (Serbia), combined with Models-3 modeling system and linear programming model...
- Optical response of magnetic fluorescent microspheres used for force spectroscopy in the evanescent fieldAlex Bijamov
Dartmouth College, Thayer School of Engineering, 8000 Cummings Hall, Hanover, New Hampshire 03755, USA
Langmuir 26:12003-11. 2010..probe with subnanometer accuracy, we developed a body-of-revolution formulation of the method of auxiliary sources (BOR-MAS) to simulate the absorption, scattering, and fluorescence of microscopic spheres in an evanescent ..
- Role of Survivin in cytokinesis revealed by a separation-of-function alleleEdith Szafer-Glusman
Department of Developmental Biology and Genetics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Mol Biol Cell 22:3779-90. 2011The chromosomal passenger complex (CPC), containing Aurora B kinase, Inner Centromere Protein, Survivin, and Borealin, regulates chromosome condensation and interaction between kinetochores and microtubules at metaphase, then relocalizes ..
- Metal concentrations in the soils and native plants surrounding the old flotation tailings pond of the copper mining and smelting complex Bor (Serbia)M M Antonijević
Department of Chemical Technology, Technical Faculty Bor, University of Belgrade, VJ 12, POB 50, 19210, Bor, Serbia
J Environ Monit 14:866-77. 2012..8. Among several tolerant species, the most suitable ones for phytostabilization proved to be Robinia pseudoacacia L. for Zn and Verbascum phlomoides L., Saponaria officinalis and Centaurea jacea L. for Mn, Pb and As...
- [Influence of salidroside from Rhodiola Sachalinensis A. Bor on some related indexes of free radical and energy metabolism after exercise in mice]Ming Hua Li
Physical Education Department of Hunan Normal University, Changsha 410012, China
Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi 28:53-6. 2012To study the anti-fatigue mechanism of salidroside from Rhodiola SachalinensisA.Bor (SRS)in anti-oxidation and energy metabolic systems in mice , some related indexes of free radical and energy metabolism after exercise were measured.
- A novel role for TPX2 as a scaffold and co-activator protein of the Chromosomal Passenger ComplexJyoti Iyer
Eppley Institute for Research in Cancer and Allied Diseases, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 7696, USA
Cell Signal 24:1677-89. 2012..Understanding the regulation of Aurora B is critical to illuminate its role in mitosis. INCENP, Survivin and Borealin have all been known to promote Aurora B activation...
- [Clinical study of bortezomib for treating multiple myeloma with renal impairment]Yan Kang
Chinese PLA Postgraduate Medical School, Beijing, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 20:628-31. 2012..multiple myeloma (MM) patients with and without renal impairment (RI) and to investigate the effect of bortezomib (Bor) on MM with RI...
- Efficient single-stage autotrophic nitrogen removal with dilute wastewater through oxygen supply controlWonji Kwak
Department of Environmental Engineering, Inha University, Namgu, Yonghhyun dong 253, Incheon, Republic of Korea
Bioresour Technol 123:400-5. 2012..With lower ratios, TN and ammonia removals decreased in proportion to the decrease in BOR. When operating at or below the BOR, nitrate formation equaled no more than 2% of the ammonia removed, a value much ..
- Itraconazole may increase the risk of early-onset bortezomib-induced peripheral neuropathyNorisato Hashimoto
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, 35 Shinano machi, Tokyo, 160 8582, Japan
Int J Hematol 96:758-63. 2012Bortezomib (BOR) is an effective drug for the treatment of multiple myeloma and BOR-induced peripheral neuropathy (BIPN) is a major adverse event...
- Human milk POPs and neonatal risk trend from 1982 to 2009 in the same geographic region in SerbiaT Vukavic
Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Environ Int 54:45-9. 2013..environmental impacts escalating in 1999, after which four hot spots were identified in Serbia (Novi Sad, Pančevo, Bor and Kragujevac) by UNEP...
- Activation of coagulation by lenalidomide-based regimens for the treatment of multiple myelomaYu Isozumi
Graduate School of Health Care Sciences, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e64369. 2013..of Len with or without the corticosteroid dexamethasone (Dex) and the proteasome inhibitor bortezomib (Bor) using the human vascular endothelial cell line EAhy926 and the monocytic cell lines THP-1 and U937...
- Personality Assessment Inventory scores as predictors of misconduct among sex offenders civilly committed as sexually violent predatorsMarcus T Boccaccini
Department of Psychology, Sam Houston State University
Psychol Assess 25:1390-5. 2013..69, p = .005) and Negative Relationships subscale (BOR-N: AUC = .71, p < ...
- Genome-wide analyses of borderline personality featuresG H Lubke
1 University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, USA 2 VU University Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Psychiatry 19:923-9. 2014..Using data from the borderline subscale of the Personality Assessment Inventory Borderline Features Scale (PAI-BOR) collected in two Dutch cohorts (N=7125), the Netherlands Twin Register and The Netherlands Study of Depression and ..
- The combination of proteasome inhibitors bortezomib and gambogic acid triggers synergistic cytotoxicity in vitro but not in vivoNingning Liu
Protein Modification and Degradation Lab, Department of Pathophysiology, Guangzhou Medical University, Guangzhou 510182, Guangdong, People s Republic of China Guangzhou Research Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou Medical University, Guangzhou 510260, Guangdong, People s Republic of China
Toxicol Lett 224:333-40. 2014..that the natural compound gambogic acid (GA) is a tissue-specific proteasome inhibitor, comparable to bortezomib (Bor), and sensitizes malignant cells to the proteasome inhibitor MG132/MG262 both in vitro and in vivo...
- The borohydride oxidation reaction on La-Ni-based hydrogen-storage alloysWaldemir J Paschoalino
Instituto de Quimica de Sao Carlos, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Avenida Trabalhador Sancarlense, 400 Parque Arnold Schmidt, CP 780 13560 970, Sao Carlos, SP Brazil
Chemphyschem 15:2170-6. 2014This work provides insights into the processes involved in the borohydride oxidation reaction (BOR) in alkaline media on metal hydride alloys formed by LaNi(4.7)Sn(0.2)Cu(0.1) and LaNi(4.78)Al(0...
- The canonical wnt signal restricts the glycogen synthase kinase 3/fbw7-dependent ubiquitination and degradation of eya1 phosphataseYe Sun
Urological Diseases Research Center, Boston Children s Hospital, and Departments of Surgery and Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Mol Cell Biol 34:2409-17. 2014Haploinsufficiency of Eya1 causes the branchio-oto-renal (BOR) syndrome, and abnormally high levels of Eya1 are linked to breast cancer progression and poor prognosis...
- Targeting the INCENP IN-box-Aurora B interaction to inhibit CPC activity in vivoFlorence H Gohard
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, Institute of Cell Biology, University of Edinburgh, Michael Swann Building, Kings Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, UK
Open Biol 4:140163. 2014..The CPC consists of Aurora B kinase, inner centromere protein (INCENP), and the targeting subunits survivin and borealin/Dasra B. INCENP is a scaffolding subunit for the CPC and activates Aurora B via its conserved IN-box domain...
- Branchiootorenal and branchiooculofacial syndromeJovana Jecmenica
From the Department of ENT, Unit for Audiology and Neurotology, Institute for Health Protection of Mother and Child of Serbia Dr Vukan Cupic, Belgrade, Serbia
J Craniofac Surg 26:e30-1. 2015Branchiootorenal syndrome (BOR) is an autosomal dominant disorder. One of very similar syndromes is branchiooculofacial syndrome (BOF), with incomplete penetrance and variable expression...
- An efficient one pot regioselective synthesis of a 3,3'-spiro-phosphonylpyrazole-oxindole framework via base mediated [1,3]-dipolar cycloaddition reaction of the Bestmann-Ohira reagent with methyleneindolinonesAnil M Shelke
Chemical Engineering and Process Development Division, CSIR National Chemical Laboratory, Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411008
Org Biomol Chem 13:8669-75. 2015..cycloaddition of an in situ generated anion of dialkyl 1-diazomethylphosphonate from the Bestmann-Ohira reagent (BOR) & methyleneindolinones has been developed...
- Topology-guided design of an anionic bor-network for photocatalytic [Ru(bpy)3](2+) encapsulationXuan Wang
Department of Chemistry, Texas A and M University, College Station, Texas 77842 3012, USA
Chem Commun (Camb) 52:1926-9. 2016An anionic metal-organic framework, PCN-99, has been synthesized through a topology-guided strategy; its underlying bor-net is realized by the use of a tetrahedral [In(COO)4](-) node and a judiciously designed trigonal planar linker...
- CRM1 and chromosomal passenger complex component survivin are essential to normal mitosis progress and to preserve keratinocytes from mitotic abnormalitiesF Labarrade
Ashland Specialty Ingredients, Vincience Global Skin Research Center, 655, Route du Pin Montard, 06904 Sophia Antipolis, France
Int J Cosmet Sci 38:452-61. 2016..The CPC is composed of four members: INCENP, survivin, borealin and aurora kinase B, and the disruption of the CPC during cell division induces mitotic spindle defects and ..
- Synergistic anticancer activity of combined histone deacetylase and proteasomal inhibitor-loaded zein nanoparticles in metastatic prostate cancersRaj Kumar Thapa
College of Pharmacy, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan, Republic of Korea
Nanomedicine . 2016..We aimed to prepare vorinostat (Vor) and bortezomib (Bor) combination-loaded zein nanoparticles (ZNP, ZNP/VB) for treating metastatic prostate cancers...
- Episodes of extremely high concentrations of SO2 and particulate matter in the urban environment of Bor, SerbiaPredrag Djordjevic
University of Belgrade, Technical Faculty in Bor, Bor 19210, Serbia
Environ Res 126:204-7. 2013..presents the extremely high concentrations of SO2 and particulate matter measured in the urban area of the town Bor (Serbia) during August 2011...
- Bioaccumulation of arsenic and cadmium in birch and lime from the Bor regionSlađana C Alagić
Technical Faculty Bor, University of Belgrade, VJ 12, 19210, Bor, Serbia
Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 65:671-82. 2013Copper production in the Bor region (east Serbia) during the last 100 years has influenced the quality of soil, water, and air. This pollution has endangered not only the biotope but all living organisms, including humans...
- Neuroprotective effects of constituents of the oriental crude drugs, Rhodiola sacra, R. sachalinensis and Tokaku-joki-to, against beta-amyloid toxicity, oxidative stress and apoptosisInhee Mook-Jung
Brain Disease Research Center, Ajou University School of Medicine, Suwon, Korea
Biol Pharm Bull 25:1101-4. 2002We tested the constituents of two Rhodiola plants, Rhodiola sacra S. H. Fu and R. sachalinensis A. BOR, and an Oriental crude drug, Tokaku-joki-to, for their neuroprotective effects...
- Graeme Mardon; Fiscal Year: 2016..In humans, mutations in EYA1 and SIX1 cause the autosomal dominant disorder known as BOR (branchio-oto-renal) syndrome, characterized by branchial arch abnormalities, hearing loss, and kidney defects...
- Identifying new genes for branchio-oto-renal syndromeFriedhelm Hildebrandt; Fiscal Year: 2009Identification of new genes for branchio-oto-renal syndrome. Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR) is an autosomal dominant developmental disorder characterized by the association of hearing loss, renal anomalies, and branchial arch defects...
- EYA1 In Ear Development And Branchio-Oto-Renal SyndromeJose Manaligod; Fiscal Year: 2009..focus on the role of EYA1 in inner ear development, since EYA1 mutations result in branchio-otorenal syndrome (BOR), a common syndromic forms of hearing loss with a unique phenotype that may be reproducible and easily recognizable ..
- Regulation of Borealin Function by Mitotic PhosphorylationWilliam Taylor; Fiscal Year: 2009..The passenger proteins, INCENP, Survivin, Aurora B kinase and Borealin form a complex that binds to centromeres and microtubules and coordinates chromosome segregation and division of ..
- Novel Six1 co-factors and their role in placode developmentKAREN MARY NEILSON; Fiscal Year: 2010..However, these genes do not account for all of the cases of BO or BOR, indicating that other cofactors for SIX proteins may be causative...
- Pin Xian Xu; Fiscal Year: 2016..Defects in these genes in humans cause Branchio-Oto-Renal (BOR) syndrome, a congenital birth defect characterized by combinations of branchial, otic and renal anomalies...
- The Role of Eya and its Interacting Gene Six in Mammalian Inner Ear DevelopmentPin Xian Xu; Fiscal Year: 2011..been shown to be a key gene for inner ear development: mutations in the human EYA1 gene cause Branchio-Oto-Renal (BOR) syndrome, a congenital birth defect that accounts for as many as 2% of profoundly deaf children, while ..
- LBRN: ADMINISTRATIVE COREThomas R Klei; Fiscal Year: 2011..Moreover, the Louisiana Board of Regents (La BoR) has agreed to provide a match of over $1million to the new application for support of undergraduate biomedical ..
- MOLECULAR GENETIC STUDIES OF BRANCHIOGENIC DISORDERSWilliam Kimberling; Fiscal Year: 2006..The Branchio-oto-renal (BOR), gene on chromosome 8q, has been identified as EYA1, however, some BOR, Branchio-renal (BR) and Branchio-oto (BO) ..
- Identifying novel genes involved in craniofacial developmentBo Yan; Fiscal Year: 2009..Furthermore, SIX and EYA mutations account for less than half of the cases of BO/BOR, indicating that mutations of yet-to-be discovered genes contribute to these craniofacial defects...
- The Role of the Eyal Gene in Metanephric InductionRichard Maas; Fiscal Year: 2007..Haploinsufficiency for human EYA 1 results in Branchio-Oto-Renal (BOR) syndrome...
- Childhood Asthma Prevalence and Risk Factors at the Bor*Michael Lipsett; Fiscal Year: 2004..Abstract not provided ..
- Multicenter Randomized Indomethacin IVH Prevention TrialLaura Ment; Fiscal Year: 2009..Serial MRI scans will determine growth patterns of cortical regions across time. ..
- Genetic Analysis of Age Related Hearing ImpairmentRick A Friedman; Fiscal Year: 2010..This improved knowledge base can be anticipated to constitute fertile ground for developing new evidence-based preventive and therapeutic approaches to treating ARHI. ..
- Hinxton Conference of Excellence - Dense Deposit Disease: Therapeutic OptionsRichard Smith; Fiscal Year: 2008..We will also publish the proceedings of this meeting and hope this publication will foster continued interest in developing DDD-specific therapies to treat patients with this disease. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Hinxton Retreat Workshop on Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis Type IIRichard Smith; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- ADAPTIVE MECHANISMS OF DEVELOPING BRAINLaura Ment; Fiscal Year: 2007..If the central hypothesis of our program is verified, then novel therapeutic approaches for the reduction of neurodevelopmental deficits in preterm infants may result...
- Otosclerosis-A Molecular Genetic StudyRichard Smith; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Study of a genetic network involved in ear developmentRick Friedman; Fiscal Year: 2005..We have designated this mutation Eya1 bor The human homologue of this gene, EYAJ, has been shown to underlie Branchio-Oto-Renal (B OR) syndrome, an autosomal ..
- Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis WorkshopRichard Smith; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..