Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CD52
Description: CD52 molecule
Alias: CDW52, EDDM5, CAMPATH-1 antigen, CD52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen), CDW52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen), HEL-S-171mP, cambridge pathology 1 antigen, epididymal secretory protein E5, epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 171mP, he5, human epididymis-specific protein 5
Publications241 found, 100 shown here
- Efficient complement-mediated lysis of cells containing the CAMPATH-1 (CDw52) antigenM Q Xia
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, U K
Mol Immunol 30:1089-96. 1993....
- The role of CAMPATH-1 antibodies in the treatment of lymphoid malignanciesM J Dyer
Institute of Cancer Research Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, Surrey, UK
Semin Oncol 26:52-7. 1999Certain features that make an antigen a good candidate for antibody therapy have been defined. CD52 is a 21- to 28-kd nonmodulating cell surface glycosylphosphatidylinositol-linked glycoprotein that is abundantly expressed (up to 5 x 10(5)..
- Structure of the CAMPATH-1 antigen, a glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored glycoprotein which is an exceptionally good target for complement lysisM Q Xia
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, U K
Biochem J 293:633-40. 1993..We postulate that one of the reasons why the CAMPATH-1 antibodies are so good for cell lysis is because they bind to an epitope which is likely to be very close to the lipid bilayer...
- Cross-linking of the CAMPATH-1 antigen (CD52) triggers activation of normal human T lymphocytesW C Rowan
Molecular Immunology Section, Wellcome Research Labs, Beckenham, Kent, UK
Int Immunol 7:69-77. 1995The CAMPATH-1 (CD52) antigen is a 21-28 kDa glycopeptide which is highly expressed on lymphocytes and macrophages and is coupled to the membrane by a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchoring structure...
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of direct rhenium-188-labeled anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab for radioimmunotherapy of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaMario De Decker
Department of Radiopharmacy, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Nucl Med Biol 35:599-604. 2008Alemtuzumab (Campath, Berlex) is a humanized IgG1 rat monoclonal antibody directed against the cell surface CD52 antigen, found on lymphocytes and monocytes...
- Toward antibody-directed enzyme prodrug therapy with the T268G mutant of human carboxypeptidase A1 and novel in vivo stable prodrugs of methotrexateG K Smith
GlaxoWellcome Inc, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Biol Chem 272:15804-16. 1997..that binds to the tumor antigen Ep-Cam, or to Campath-1H, an antibody that binds to the T and B cell antigen CDw52. These conjugates were then incubated with HT-29 human colon adenocarcinoma cells (which express Ep-Cam but not ..
- Monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of chronic lymphoid leukemiasTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz, Copernicus Memorial Hospital, 93 513 Lodz, ul Pabianicka 62, Poland
Leuk Lymphoma 45:205-19. 2004..Two MoAbs, directed against CD20 antigen (Rituximab, RIT) and CD52 antigen (Campath-1H, alemtuzumab, ALT) demonstrate significant activity in CLL...
- Improving the outcome of bone marrow transplantation by using CD52 monoclonal antibodies to prevent graft-versus-host disease and graft rejectionG Hale
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, UK
Blood 92:4581-90. 1998..However, T-cell depletion increases the risk of graft rejection. This study examined the use of CD52 monoclonal antibodies to eliminate T cells from both donor marrow and recipient to prevent both GVHD and rejection...
- Achieving optimal outcomes in chronic lymphocytic leukaemiaT J Hamblin
Department of Haematology, Royal Bournemouth Hospital, England
Drugs 61:593-611. 2001..corticosteroids, high dose chlorambucil, CHOP (cyclophosphamide, prednisolone, vincristine and doxorubicin), anti-CD52, anti-CD20 and a range of experimental drugs which are being evaluated in clinical trials...
- Monoclonal antibodies as targeted therapy in hematologic malignancies in older adultsArati V Rao
Division of Medical Oncology and Cell Therapy, Division of Geriatrics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Am J Geriatr Pharmacother 5:247-62. 2007..Biological agents are proving to be increasingly useful and exciting additions to the antineoplastic armamentarium, but many clinicians are unfamiliar with the properties of these types of agents...
- Novel monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemiaTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz and Copernicus Memorial Hospital, 93 510 Lodz, ul Ciołkowskiego 2, Poland
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 8:156-71. 2008..of monoclonal antibodies (mAb), especially rituximab directed against CD20 and alemtuzumab directed against CD52, has renewed interest in CLL therapy...
- Current and emerging treatments for chronic lymphocytic leukaemiaTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lode, Copernicus Memorial Hospital, Lodz, Poland
Drugs 69:2415-49. 2009..that targets CD20 antigens, and the second is alemtuzumab, a humanized form of a rat antibody active against CD52. Several recent reports suggest that in patients with CLL, rituximab combined with a PNA can increase the OR and CR ..
- Refractory hypercalcemia in an infant secondary to talc pleurodesis resolving after renal transplantationS J Aujla
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Am J Transplant 8:1329-33. 2008..from the extrarenal production of 1,25(OH)2D and that alemtuzumab, a monoclonal antibody directed against the CD52 antigen (which is expressed on almost all macrophages), may have a role in the treatment of hypercalcemia ..
- Haemopoietic stem-cell transplantation with antibody-based minimal-intensity conditioning: a phase 1/2 studyKarin C Straathof
Great Ormond Street Children s Hospital, London, UK
Lancet 374:912-20. 2009..We tested a novel antibody-based minimal-intensity conditioning (MIC) regimen to assess whether this approach allowed curative donor stem-cell engraftment without non-haemopoietic toxicity...
- Campath-1H (anti-CD52) monoclonal antibody therapy in lymphoproliferative disordersG A Pangalis
1st Department of Internal Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Laikon General Hospital, Greece
Med Oncol 18:99-107. 2001Campath-1H is a humanized monoclonal antibody targeted against the CDw52 membrane antigen of lymphocytes, which causes complement and antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity...
- Engineered antibodies take center stageJ S Huston
Lexigen Pharmaceuticals Corp, 125 Hartwell Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421 3125, USA
Hum Antibodies 10:127-42. 2001..Fully humanized anti-CD52 (CAMPATH-1H) has also been approved by the FDA for the treatment of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and should ..
- Antithymocyte globulin induces complement-dependent cell lysis and caspase-dependent apoptosis in myeloma cellsFrancis A Ayuk
Department of Bone Marrow Transplantation, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Germany
Exp Hematol 33:1531-6. 2005..Polyclonal antithymocyte globulins (ATG) or monoclonal anti-CD52 (Alemtuzumab) are included in conditioning regimens to enhance engraftment and reduce risk of severe graft-vs-host ..
- Novel epididymal proteins as targets for the development of post-testicular male contraceptionP Sipila
Department of Physiology, Institute of Biomedicine, University of Turku, Turku, Finland
Reproduction 137:379-89. 2009..These proteins include CRISP1, SPAG11e, DEFB126, carbonyl reductase P34H, CD52, and GPR64...
- Investigation of the mechanism of action of alemtuzumab in a human CD52 transgenic mouse modelYanPing Hu
Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
Immunology 128:260-70. 2009Alemtuzumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody against CD52, an antigen found on the surface of normal and malignant lymphocytes...
- Effective treatment of a refractory hairy cell leukemia variant with splenic pre-irradiation and alemtuzumabMakoto Sasaki
Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Acta Haematol 119:48-53. 2008..Because of the CD52 expression, we treated the patient with alemtuzumab. Pretreatment with 22...
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia with autoimmune manifestations in Nijmegen breakage syndromeA S Michallet
Service d Hematologie Clinique, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Ann Hematol 82:515-7. 2003..to conventional therapies with a poor prognosis, an intensive chemotherapy such as 2'-deoxycoformycin with anti-CDw52 monoclonal antibodies is usually favored. In the present case, however, because of the specific context (i.e...
- Alemtuzumab induction and steroid-free maintenance immunosuppression in pancreas transplantationA S R Muthusamy
Department of Transplant Surgery, Oxford Transplant Centre, Churchill Hospital, Oxford, UK
Am J Transplant 8:2126-31. 2008Alemtuzumab is a humanized anti-CD52 antibody that depletes lymphocytes and has been increasingly used as induction agent in transplantation...
- Engineered antibodies of IgG1/IgG3 mixed isotype with enhanced cytotoxic activitiesAkito Natsume
Antibody Research Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Research Center and Antibody Business Office, Pharmaceuticals Business Unit, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
Cancer Res 68:3863-72. 2008..The CDC-enhancing effect using a chimeric isotype was also shown in CD52 antigen/antibody system...
- CD52 expression is induced in the mouse uterus at the time of embryo implantationK Kumamoto
Institute for Advanced Medical Sciences, Hyogo College of Medicine, Nishinomiya, Japan
J Reprod Immunol 82:32-9. 2009b>CD52 is a GPI anchor protein present in lymphocytes, the epithelial cells of the epididymis and sperm. It has been reported that male reproductive tract CD52 induces antibodies interfering with sperm function and causes infertility...
- Campath 1-H treatment in patients with aggressive relapsing remitting multiple sclerosisC L Hirst
Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park, Cardiff, UK
J Neurol 255:231-8. 2008Campath 1-H (Alemtuzumab) is a humanised monoclonal antibody which targets the CD52 antigen, a low molecular weight glycoprotein present on the surface of most lymphocyte lineages, causing complement mediated lysis and rapid and prolonged ..
- Efficacy and safety of induction therapy with alemtuzumab in kidney transplantation: a meta-analysisZhang fei Shou
Kidney Diseases Center, First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 122:1692-8. 2009Alemtuzumab, a humanized CD52 monoclonal antibody, with its profound lymphocyte depletion property, was expected to be a promising induction therapy agent for kidney transplantation (KTx)...
- Results from a human renal allograft tolerance trial evaluating the humanized CD52-specific monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab (CAMPATH-1H)Allan D Kirk
Transplantation and Autoimmunity Branch, National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Transplantation 76:120-9. 2003..Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA) is a humanized CD52-specific monoclonal antibody that produces profound T-cell depletion in humans and reduces the need for maintenance ..
- Alemtuzumab for B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz, 93 510 Lodz, ul Ciolkowskiego 2, Poland
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 8:1033-51. 2008Alemtuzumab (Campath, MabCampath) is a humanized therapeutic monoclonal antibody (mAb) that recognizes the CD52 antigen expressed on normal and neoplastic lymphoid cells...
- Clinical evaluation of busulfan, cladribine and alemtuzumab as reduced intensity conditioning for stem cell transplantationKazimierz Halaburda
Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, Warsaw, Poland
Ann Transplant 14:7-12. 2009..In recent years alemtuzumab, an anti CD52 antibody has gained much interest in this setting for its particular immunosuppresive properties.<br />
- T-cell depleting antibodies: new hope for induction of allograft tolerance in bone marrow transplantation?David Simpson
North Shore Hospital, PB 93 503, Takapuna, Auckland 1309, New Zealand
BioDrugs 17:147-54. 2003..contrast, pre-transplant alemtuzumab (campath-1H) or an earlier version of this molecule (campath-1G), which target CD52+ cells, do appear to be effective in reducing both acute and chronic GVHD...
- Quantitative analysis of the expression of glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored proteins during the maturation of different hematopoietic cell compartments of normal bone marrowPilar María Hernández-Campo
Servicio General de Citometría and Departamento de Medicina and Centro de Investigación del Cáncer, Universidad de Salamanca, Paseo San Vicente 58 182, 37007 Salamanca, Spain
Cytometry B Clin Cytom 72:34-42. 2007..Up till now, no study has been reported in which the exact patterns of expression of a large number of GPI-AP are quantitatively evaluated in normal bone marrow (BM) cells classified according to their lineage and maturation stage...
- Receptor expression in orbital inflammatory syndromes and implications for targeted therapyV H Ho
Section of Ophthalmology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Tissue Antigens 70:105-9. 2007..on archived specimens using commercially available monoclonal antibodies against CD3, CD20, CD22, CD23, CD25, and CD52 antigens...
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection after alemtuzumab therapy for chronic lymphocytic leukemiaClaire E Saadeh
Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI, USA
Pharmacotherapy 28:281-4. 2008Alemtuzumab is a humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody indicated for treatment of fludarabine-refractory B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL)...
- Interleukin 7 receptor alpha as a potential therapeutic target in transplantationMaud Racape
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Unit 643, Nantes, France
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 57:253-61. 2009..by current immunosuppressive drugs that block costimulatory signals (cyclosporine A, anti-CD3 antibody, anti-CD52 antibody, anti-thymocyte globulin, etc.), memory T cells are resistant to costimulation blockade...
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia--the haematologic basis for diagnosis and treatmentPeter Jacobs
The Department of Haematology and Boone Marrow Transplant Unit incorporating the Searll Research Laboratory for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Constantiaberg Medi Clinic, Cape Town, South Africa
Hematology 7:33-41. 2002..in chemotherapy requiring haematopoietic stem cell transplantation on the one hand or use of serotherapy with CD52 antibodies on the other...
- Analysis of the antibody repertoire of patients with mantle cell lymphoma directed against mantle cell lymphoma-associated antigensCarsten Zwick
Jose Carreras Center, Saarland University Medical School, Homburg, Saar, Germany
Ann Hematol 88:999-1003. 2009..In contrast, the expression of CD52, which was detected by antibodies in the serum of an MCL patient, is restricted to hematopoietic cells...
- Mantle cell lymphoma in Taiwan: clinicopathological and molecular study of 21 cases including one cyclin D1-negative tumor expressing cyclin D2Shih Sung Chuang
Department of Pathology, Chi Mei Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan
Pathol Int 56:440-8. 2006..The tumors expressed IgM and bcl-2 (100%), cyclin D1 (95%), CD5 (86%), CD43 and IgD (62%), CD52 (60%), and bcl-6 (5%). Ki-67 index>or=30% (P=0...
- Profiling lymphocyte subpopulations in peripheral blood under efalizumab treatment of psoriasis by multi epitope ligand cartography (MELC) robot microscopyBernd Bonnekoh
Clinic for Dermatology and Venereology, Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg, Leipziger Str 44, D 39120 Magdeburg, Germany
Eur J Dermatol 16:623-35. 2006..treatment led furthermore to an increase of the numbers of CD3+, CD4+, CD8+, CD44+, CD45+, CD45R0+, CD45 RA+, CD52+, CD58+, CD247+, HLA-DR+ and Sambucus nigra lectin-reactive lymphocytes (by factors from 2.0 to 3.3x)...
- Successful treatment of chemotherapy-refractory Sézary syndrome with alemtuzumab (Campath-1H)O Gautschi
Institute of Medical Oncology, University Hospital, Bern, Switzerland
Eur J Haematol 72:61-3. 2004..Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) is a monoclonal antibody directed against the lymphocytic antigen CD52, expressed on B- and T-cells...
- Favorable effect on acute and chronic graft-versus-host disease with cyclophosphamide and in vivo anti-CD52 monoclonal antibodies for marrow transplantation from HLA-identical sibling donors for acquired aplastic anemiaVikas Gupta
Department of Cellular and Molecular Sciences, Division of Haematology, St George s Hospital and Medical School, London, UK
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 10:867-76. 2004..bone marrow transplantation (BMT) from HLA-identical sibling donors with cyclophosphamide and in vivo anti-CD52 monoclonal antibodies (MoAb) for conditioning. The median age at BMT was 17 years (range, 4-46 years)...
- Identifying alemtuzumab as an anti-myeloid cell antiangiogenic therapy for the treatment of ovarian cancerHeather L Pulaski
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
J Transl Med 7:49. 2009..Abundant VLC and Tie2+ monocytes have been reported in human cancer. Unfortunately, the importance of VLC in human cancer growth remains untested as there are no confirmed therapeutics to target human VLC...
- High remission rate in T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia with CAMPATH-1HC E Dearden
Royal Marsden NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
Blood 98:1721-6. 2001..5 months. Preliminary results indicated a high remission induction rate with the human CD52 antibody, CAMPATH-1H...
- Synthesis of a malaria candidate glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) structure: a strategy for fully inositol acylated and phosphorylated GPIsJun Lu
Natural Products and Glycotechnology Research Institute, Inc, 4118 Swarthmore Road, Durham, North Carolina 27707, USA
J Am Chem Soc 126:7540-7. 2004..Other notable examples are the mammalian GPIs CD52 and AchE...
- CD52 and CD45 monoclonal antibodies for reduced intensity hemopoietic stem cell transplantation from HLA matched and one antigen mismatched unrelated donorsU Popat
Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 35:1127-32. 2005..A conditioning regimen consisting of fludarabine, total body radiation 450 cGy and alemtuzumab (CD52 mAb) was used for 15 patients. A second group of seven patients received CD45 monoclonal antibodies in addition...
- Myeloablative conditioning is well tolerated by older patients receiving T-cell-depleted graftsN Novitzky
The University of Cape Town Leukaemia Centre and the Department of Haematology, Groote Schuur Hospital, Observatory, Cape, Cape Town, South Africa
Bone Marrow Transplant 36:675-82. 2005..For GvHD prophylaxis, PBPC grafts were treated ex vivo with anti-CD52, and therapeutic doses of cyclosporin until day +90...
- Efficacy of alemtuzumab in organ transplantation: current clinical statusGaetano Ciancio
Department of Surgery, Division of Transplantation, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33101, USA
BioDrugs 20:85-92. 2006..One such induction agent is the humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab (Campath-1H), which depletes T cells (most potently), as well as B cells and other ..
- TRIM21 is a trimeric protein that binds IgG Fc via the B30.2 domainDavid A Rhodes
Department of Pathology, Immunology Division, University of Cambridge, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, Wellcome Trust MRC Building, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2XY, UK
Mol Immunol 44:2406-14. 2007..protein G. The data suggest that the normal function of TRIM21 involves regulation of IgG functions and that TRIM/B30.2 molecules may have broader and unsuspected roles in innate immunity, beyond that of retroviral restriction...
- Role of male reproductive tract CD52 (mrt-CD52) in reproductionKoji Koyama
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Institute for Advanced Medical Sciences, Hyogo College of Medicine, 1 1 Mukogawa cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo 6638501, Japan
Soc Reprod Fertil Suppl 63:103-10. 2007Human CD52 antigen is a highly glycosylated molecule with an unusually small core peptide exclusively expressed on lymphocytes and mature sperm...
- Alemtuzumab in the treatment of chronic lymphocytic lymphomaKevin Boyd
The Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 8:525-33. 2008..The antibody target is CD52, an antigen expressed on normal lymphocytes as well as many T- and B-cell neoplasms...
- A rapid recombination assay of HIV-1 using murine CD52 as a novel biomarkerJun ichi Sakuragi
Department of Viral Infections, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
Microbes Infect 10:396-404. 2008..We found that murine CD52 is suitable for this purpose because of its small gene size, low inhibitory effect on virus production, and ..
- Cd52, known as a major maturation-associated sperm membrane antigen secreted from the epididymis, is not required for fertilization in the mouseRyo Yamaguchi
Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
Genes Cells 13:851-61. 2008b>CD52 is a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored antigen expressed on lymphocytes and in epididymal epithelial cells. CD52 is also known as "maturation-associated sperm antigen" but its function is unknown...
- Alemtuzumab induction in kidney transplantation: clinical results and impact on T-regulatory cellsJ Morales
Centro de Trasplante, Clinica Las Condes, Laboratoric de Inmunologia, Facutad de Ciencias, Universidad Andrés Bello and Fundación Ciencìa para la Vida, Santiago, Santiago, Chile
Transplant Proc 40:3223-8. 2008Alemtuzumab (ALT), a humanized monoclonal anti-CD52 antibody, was introduced in solid organ transplantation as an induction agent...
- Alemtuzumab therapy for hypereosinophilic syndrome and chronic eosinophilic leukemiaSrdan Verstovsek
Department of Leukemia, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:368-73. 2009..Patients with hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES) or chronic eosinophilic leukemia (CEL) that are refractory to standard therapies are difficult to manage and have significantly shortened life expectancy...
- Rediscovering alemtuzumab: current and emerging therapeutic rolesJohn G Gribben
Institute of Cancer, Barts and the London School of Medicine, London, UK
Br J Haematol 144:818-31. 2009The humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab belongs to the family of Campath-1 antibodies, which were initially developed for their ability to prevent graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) and graft rejection in stem cell ..
- Functional aspects of CD52 in reproductionKoji Koyama
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Laboratory of Developmental Biology and Reproduction, Advanced Medical Sciences, Hyogo College of Medicine, Nishinomiya, Japan
J Reprod Immunol 83:56-9. 2009b>CD52 is a GPI-anchored protein present in lymphocytes and male reproductive tissues (mrt) including mature sperm and seminal plasma...
- Effect of anti-mouse CD52 monoclonal antibody on mouse intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytesLinlin Qu
School of Medicine, Nanjing University, Nanjing, People s Republic of China
Transplantation 88:766-72. 2009b>CD52 monoclonal antibody (mAb) has been used therapeutically in lymphocytic leukemia, autoimmune disease, and organ transplantation. But the effect of CD52 mAb on intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs) was unknown...
- Alemtuzumab in the treatment of IVIG-dependent chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathyE A Marsh
Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park, Cardiff, CF14 4XN, UK
J Neurol 257:913-9. 2010..Alemtuzumab is a humanised monoclonal antibody targeting the CD52 antigen present on the surface of lymphocytes and monocytes...
- Refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia--new therapeutic strategiesAndrea Schnaiter
University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany
Oncotarget 1:472-82. 2010..Important risk factors are 17p deletion and/or mutation of TP53. For this subgroup the CD52 antibody alemtuzumab (A) presents a new treatment approach and has already been approved...
- Controversies about induction therapyG Ippoliti
Department of Surgical Sciences, Section of Cardiac Surgery and Thoracic Transplantation, Fondazione IRCCS San Matteo Hospital, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
Transplant Proc 43:2450-2. 2011..antibodies [horse or rabbit antithymocyte globulin], anti-CD3 antibodies [OKT3], and human monoclonal anti-CD52 [alentuzumab]) and nondepleting antibodies (eg, anti-CD25 antibodies [daclizumab, basiliximab] or fusion proteins ..
- Antibody therapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemiaCraig A Portell
Division of Hematologic Oncology and Blood Disorders, Taussig Cancer Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Curr Hematol Malig Rep 7:153-9. 2012..This review will evaluate four antigens in ALL (CD20, CD22, CD52, and CD19) and therapeutic strategies to target them...
- Anti-T-cell antibodies for the treatment of acute rejection after renal transplantationMartijn W F van den Hoogen
Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Department of Nephrology, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Expert Opin Biol Ther 12:1031-42. 2012..past decades, many anti-T-cell antibodies have emerged and subsequently left the field of solid organ transplantation, but rabbit-antithymocyte globulin (ATG) and the humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal rat antibody alemtuzumab have remained.
- Differential reconstitution of T cell subsets following immunodepleting treatment with alemtuzumab (anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody) in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisXin Zhang
Department of Neurology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599
J Immunol 191:5867-74. 2013Alemtuzumab (anti-CD52 mAb) provides long-lasting disease activity suppression in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS)...
- Monoclonal antibody therapy and renal transplantation: focus on adverse effectsGianluigi Zaza
Renal Unit, Department of Medicine, University Hospital of Verona, Piazzale A Stefani 1, Verona 37126, Italy
Toxins (Basel) 6:869-91. 2014..g., CD3, CD25, CD52). Moreover, some of them have different mechanisms of action...
- Capture-stabilize approach for membrane protein SPR assaysRuiyin Chu
Genzyme Corporation, 49 New York Avenue, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
Sci Rep 4:7360. 2014..of the capture-stabilize approach to virus-like particles and demonstrated its utility analyzing antibodies against CD52, a GPI-anchored protein, in its native membrane environment...
- Transformation of Sézary syndrome into CD30+ anaplastic large T-cell lymphoma after alemtuzumab therapy with evidence of clonal unityMariela Judith Nevet
Department of Dermatology, Rambam Health Care Campus and the Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion, Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel, and Division of Hematology, Rambam Health Care Campus and the Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion, Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Am J Dermatopathol 37:73-7. 2015Alemtuzumab is a humanized mouse antibody targeting the CD52 cell surface, which has been effective in patients with advanced stage mycosis fungoides (MF) including erythrodermic MF and Sézary syndrome...
- Anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody-dependent phagocytosis of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia cells by autologous macrophagesA K Church
Division of Hematology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Clin Exp Immunol 183:90-101. 2016..were significantly more effective at inducing ADP compared to rituximab, but none were as effective as the anti-CD52 mAb alemtuzumab...
- Alemtuzumab treatment for Sézary syndrome: A single-center experienceSilvana Novelli
a Hematology Department and
J Dermatolog Treat 27:179-81. 2016..Alemtuzumab, a humanized monoclonal antibody that targets CD52, has reported some efficacy in this disease.
- Neuroimmunotherapies Targeting T Cells: From Pathophysiology to Therapeutic ApplicationsStefan Bittner
Department of Neurology, University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Mainz, Germany
Neurotherapeutics 13:4-19. 2016..g., interferons-immune modulation approach) to a depletion of immune cell populations involving T cells (e.g., anti-CD52, alemtuzumab-immune selective depletion approach), or a selective inhibition of distinct molecular pathways in ..
- The use of immune modulating drugs for the treatment of multiple sclerosisFahd A Al-Khamis
Department of Neurology, Faculty of Medicine, Deanship for Scientific Research, University of Dammam, Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia E mail
Neurosciences (Riyadh) 21:4-9. 2016..of multiple sclerosis (MS), including Alemtuzumab, a humanized monoclonal antibody that functions by targeting CD52, an antigen primarily expressed on T and B lymphocytes and monocytes/macrophages, resulting in their depletion and ..
- New monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemiaNosha Farhadfar
Division of Hematology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, United States
Leuk Res 49:13-21. 2016..The antigens CD19, CD20, CD22 and CD52, are the most common antigens to which monoclonal antibodies in B-cell ALL have been directed...
- Immune reconstitution 20 years after treatment with alemtuzumab in a rheumatoid arthritis cohort: implications for lymphocyte depleting therapiesFaye A H Cooles
Institute of Cellular Medicine, Newcastle University and National Institute for Health Research Newcastle Biomedical Research Centre at Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Arthritis Res Ther 18:302. 2016Alemtuzumab, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, was administered to patients with RA between 1991 and 1994. We have followed a cohort of recipients since that time and previously reported significant delays in immune reconstitution...
- Chemo-immunotherapy with bendamustine hydrochloride (BH) and alemtuzumab (ALZ) in T-prolmphocytic leukemia (T-PLL): A clinico-in-vitro correlative studyH X Yong
Singapore General Hospital, Singapore, Singapore Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore, Singapore
J Clin Oncol 29:e18557. 2011..Preliminary data indicated high induction response rate with the human CD52 antibody, ALZ. The median remission duration of 7 months however, is short...
- Sequential Targeting of CD52 and TNF Allows Early Minimization Therapy in Kidney Transplantation: From a Biomarker to Targeting in a Proof-Of-Concept TrialOndrej Viklicky
Department of Nephrology, Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Prague, Czech Republic
PLoS ONE 12:e0169624. 2017....
- New directions in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemiaFolke Schriever
Charite, Virchow University Hospital, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
Drugs 63:953-69. 2003..Antibodies such as rituximab and alemtuzumab (Campath-1H), directed against CD20 and CD52, respectively, appear as attractive alternatives to conventional chemotherapy because of their lack of significant ..
- Present experience with Campath-1H in organ transplantation and its potential use in pediatric recipientsStuart J Knechtle
Division of Transplantation, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792 7375, USA
Pediatr Transplant 8:106-12. 2004Campath-1H is a humanized monoclonal antibody directed at CD52 expressed on lymphocytes and other cells of the immune system...
- Proapoptotic activity of alemtuzumab alone and in combination with rituximab or purine nucleoside analogues in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cellsPiotr Smolewski
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz and Copernicus Memorial Hospital Lodz, Poland
Leuk Lymphoma 46:87-100. 2005Proapoptotic activity of anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, alemtuzumab (ALT) as well as ALT-affected apoptosis-regulatory mechanisms were assessed in tumor cells from 36 patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)...
- Pulmonary renal syndrome due to anti-GBM and IgM C-ANCA disease requiring the use of novel therapeutic agentsAisling O'Riordan
St Vincent s University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Ren Fail 27:791-4. 2005..responded successfully to the use of intravenous immunoglobulin and the antilymphocyte monoclonal antibody CD52. To our knowledge, this is the first known case of IgM C-ANCA in association with anti-GBM disease...
- CD52 over-expression affects rituximab-associated complement-mediated cytotoxicity but not antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity: preclinical evidence that targeting CD52 with alemtuzumab may reverse acquired resistance to rituximab in non-Hodgkin lympRaymond I Cruz
Department of Medicine, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 48:2424-36. 2007..Rituximab resistance was associated with CD20 downregulation and upregulation of CD52 and the complement inhibitory proteins (CIPs) CD55 and CD59...
- Antibodies to glycosylphosphatidyl-inositol anchored proteins (GPI-AP) in antithymocyte and antilymphocyte globulin: possible role for the expansion of GPI-AP deficient cells in aplastic anemiaHeike H Breitinger
Institut fur Transfusionsmedizin, Universität Ulm und Institut für Klinische Transfusionsmedizin und Immungenetik Ulm Gemeinnützige GmbH, Ulm, Germany
Ann Hematol 88:889-95. 2009..High concentrations of antibodies against the GPI-anchored protein CD52 were found in all preparations (Lymphoglobulin Genzyme, Thymoglobulin Genzyme, ATGAM...
- Single dose of alemtuzumab induction with steroid-free maintenance immunosuppression in pancreas transplantationTadahiro Uemura
Division of Transplantation, Department of Surgery, The Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine, Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Transplantation 92:678-85. 2011The use of alemtuzumab (humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody) has been primarily studied in renal transplantation, and the experience of alemtuzumab induction in pancreas transplantation is still limited...
- CD52 is a molecular target in advanced systemic mastocytosisGregor Hoermann
Department of Laboratory Medicine
FASEB J 28:3540-51. 2014..So far, no curative therapy is available for affected patients. We have identified the cell surface antigen CD52 (CAMPATH-1) as a molecular target expressed abundantly on the surface of primary neoplastic mast cells (MCs) in ..
- The effects of CAMPATH-1H on cell viability do not correlate to the CD52 density on the cell surfaceFuiyee Lee
University College London, Cancer Institute, London, United Kingdom Anthony Nolan Research Institute, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 9:e103254. 2014..CAMPATH-1H is used in the pre-transplant conditioning regimen to effectively reduce GvHD by targeting CD52 antigens on T cells resulting in their depletion...
- Igg Subclasses Targeting the Flagella of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium Can Mediate Phagocytosis and Bacterial KillingYun Shan Goh
Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0ES, United Kingdom
J Vaccines Vaccin 7:. 2016..We tagged the FliC flagellar protein with a foreign CD52 mimotope (TSSPSAD) and bacteria were opsonized with a panel of humanised CD52 antibodies with the same antigen-..
- Antibody-based therapy of human leukemiaEneida R Nemecek
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Fellow, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Curr Opin Hematol 9:316-21. 2002..Antibodies reactive with CD52 and CD20 antigens have been studied for the management of B-cell leukemia...
- Identification of LKLF-regulated genes in quiescent CD4+ T lymphocytesRichard E Haaland
Department of Molecular Virology and Microbiology, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Mol Immunol 42:627-41. 2005..The mRNAs encoding CDw52, IL-10R alpha and paxillin were among the most highly induced transcripts in Jurkat T cells, and we observed that ..
- Rhodococcus equi infection after alemtuzumab therapy for T-cell prolymphocytic leukemiaJan J Meeuse
University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Emerg Infect Dis 13:1942-3. 2007..Alemtuzumab, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, causes lymphocytopenia by eliminating CD52-positive cells...
- Post-transplant repopulation of naïve and memory T cells in blood and lymphoid tissue after alemtuzumab-mediated depletion in heart-transplanted cynomolgus monkeysM R L Marco
Thomas E Starzl Transplantation Institute, Department of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Transpl Immunol 29:88-98. 2013..Cynomolgus macaque monkeys given heart allografts were lymphodepleted using Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H; anti-CD52)...
- Alemtuzumab for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a review of its clinical pharmacology, efficacy and safetyDavid E Jones
Department of Neurology, James Q Miller MS Clinic, University of Virginia Health System, 500 Ray C Hunt Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Expert Rev Clin Immunol 10:1281-91. 2014..Alemtuzumab is a monoclonal antibody against CD52 that has exhibited significant efficacy throughout its clinical trial program in MS; uniquely, some of the studies ..
- Ocular Findings in Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H)-induced Thyroid Eye DiseaseTanya Trinh
Department of Surgery, University of Queensland and Department of Ophthalmology, Royal Brisbane and Women s Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg 32:e128-e129. 2016Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) is a humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS). Studies demonstrate significant reduction in relapse risk and the risk of accumulating sustained disability...
- The nature of large noncovalent complexes containing glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-anchored membrane glycoproteins and protein tyrosine kinasesT Cinek
Institute of Molecular Genetics, Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, Praha
J Immunol 149:2262-70. 1992A significant fraction of human glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-anchored Ag CD59, CD55, CD48, and CDw52 is present in several cell lines tested (HPB-ALL, Jurkat, HL-60, Raji) in very large noncovalent complexes relatively resistant to ..
- Monoclonal antibody therapy with CAMPATH-1H in patients with relapsed high- and low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphomas: a multicenter phase I/II studyM Uppenkamp
Medizinische Klinik A, Klinikum der Stadt Ludwigshafen gGmbH, Bremserstr 79, 67063 Ludwigshafen, Germany
Ann Hematol 81:26-32. 2002CAMPATH-1H (CP-1H) is a humanized monoclonal antibody directed against the CD52 antigen with promising therapeutic effects in patients with small cell lymphocytic non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHL) of B- and T-cell type...
- Phase II trial of subcutaneous anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) as first-line treatment for patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL)Jeanette Lundin
Department of Hematology, Karolinska Hospital, and Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Blood 100:768-73. 2002This phase II study determined the efficacy and safety of alemtuzumab, a humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, delivered subcutaneously as first-line therapy, over a prolonged treatment period of 18 weeks in 41 patients with ..
- Monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of autoimmune cytopeniasTadeusz Robak
Department of Hematology, Medical University of Lodz and Copernicus Hospital, Lodz, Poland
Eur J Haematol 72:79-88. 2004..Two MoAbs directed against CD20 antigen (rituximab, Rituxan, Mabthera) and CD52 antigen (alemtuzumab, Campath-1H) seem to be especially useful for this purpose...
- Anti-CD52 antibody, alemtuzumab, binds to Langerhans cells in Langerhans cell histiocytosisMichael B Jordan
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and The Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 44:251-4. 2005The humanized anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, alemtuzumab (or Campath-1H), has been shown to potently deplete lymphocytes in human patients...
- CD52 expression in Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia: implications for alemtuzumab therapy and response assessmentRoger G Owen
Haematological Malignancy Diagnostic Service Laboratory, The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, General Infirmary at Leeds, Great George Street, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
Clin Lymphoma 5:278-81. 2005..to assess this in the context of alemtuzumab therapy, the authors used multiparameter flow cytometry to determine CD52 expression in the B-cells and plasma cells of patients with WM...
- Reduced-intensity conditioning containing low-dose alemtuzumab before allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell transplantation: graft-versus-host disease is decreased but T-cell reconstitution is delayedAnna Dodero
Division of Hematology, Istituto Nazionale Tumori and University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Exp Hematol 33:920-7. 2005In vivo administration of alemtuzumab (an anti-CD52 antibody) is effective to decrease the incidence of graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) after allogeneic stem cell transplantation (allo-SCT)...
- Cardiac complications after haploidentical HLA-mismatched hematopoietic stem cell transplantation using in vivo alemtuzumabK Oshima
Department of Cell Therapy and Transplantation Medicine, University of Tokyo Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
Bone Marrow Transplant 36:821-4. 2005Alemtuzumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody directed against human CD52 with a strong lympholytic effect...
- Lymphocyte homeostasis following therapeutic lymphocyte depletion in multiple sclerosisAmanda L Cox
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Eur J Immunol 35:3332-42. 2005..studied this process in 16 patients for 1 year after a single pulse of treatment with Campath-1H, a humanised anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody. We observed two phases of lymphocyte reconstitution...
- CD52 antigen expressed by malignant plasma cells can be targeted by alemtuzumab in vivo in NOD/SCID miceCarmelo Carlo-Stella
Cristina Gandini Medical Oncology Unit, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Milano, Italy
Exp Hematol 34:721-7. 2006To explore new treatments specifically targeting malignant plasma cells (PCs), we examined CD52 antigen expression on primary PCs as well as multiple myeloma (MM) cell lines, and investigated in vivo the antimyeloma activity of alemtuzumab...
- Alemtuzumab depletes dendritic cells more effectively in blood than in skin: a pilot study in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemiaSusanne Auffermann-Gretzinger
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik I Universitätsklinikum Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Transplantation 83:1268-72. 2007The antibody alemtuzumab (anti-CD52) is effective in preventing acute graft-versus-host disease (GvHD) after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (aHSCT)...
- Low serum albumin level is associated with cytomegalovirus reactivation in patients with chronic lymphoproliferative diseases treated with alemtuzumab (Campath-1H)-based therapiesGautam Borthakur
Department of Leukemia, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 110:2478-83. 2007Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H), a monoclonal antibody that targets the CD52 antigen, has been approved for the treatment of fludarabine-refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia...
- Pentostatin and Alemtuzumab for Allogeneic PBPCTAndrew Yeager; Fiscal Year: 2005..Alemtuzumab (Campath l-H; ALEM) is a humanized IgG1 kappa anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody that exerts lymphocytoxicity by antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity, complement-mediated ..
- A novel in vivo test system to evaluate therapeutic antibodies in dog models of sGENEVIEVE HANSEN; Fiscal Year: 2010..VTI) has selected to "caninize" Campath, a monoclonal antibody to human CD52 target present on lymphocytes. Campath is utilized for the treatment of lymphoproliferative diseases...
- RACHAEL ANN CLARK; Fiscal Year: 2016..We report that alemtuzumab ([unreadable]CD52), an antibody that depletes circulating T and B cells, induces complete remission in 50% of patients with ..
- Alemtuzumab treatment of steroid-refractory acute GvHDJames Young; Fiscal Year: 2005..We have recently identified selective expression of CD52, which is targeted by alemtuzumab, by different subtypes of human dendritic cells (DCs)...
- Angus W Thomson; Fiscal Year: 2016..We have developed a T cell-depleting regimen in Indonesian cynomolgus monkeys, using humanized anti-CD52 mAb (alemtuzumab) in combination with mycophenolate mofetil (MMF)...
- IMMUNOLOGIC MECHANISMS IN HUMAN FEMALE INFERTILITYJohn Herr; Fiscal Year: 2002..Microsequence analysis demonstrated that SAGA-1 is related to CDw52, a GPI-anchored protein first identified on lymphocytes and involved in signal transduction...
- Role of GPI-Anchored CD52 Glycoprotein in Sperm FunctionAlan Diekman; Fiscal Year: 2003b>CD52 is a GPI-anchored glycoprotein restricted to the male reproductive tract and lymphocytes...
- Therapeutic Self-Assembly of Recognition Elements on Cell SurfacesMilan Stojanovic; Fiscal Year: 2009..each of CCRF-CEM, Raji, and HL-60 cell lines, we will synthesize the reagents capable of targeting CD71, CD5, CD52, and CD33...
- Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development AwDavid Rizzieri; Fiscal Year: 2004..Therefore, they have developed a T-cell depletion protocol using an antibody to CD52 which has been previously shown to be effective for graft versus host disease prophylaxis while maintaining a high ..
- NOVEL SEROTHERAPY STRATEGIES--PLASMA CELL MALIGNANCIESSTEVEN TREON; Fiscal Year: 2004..Analogous to our work with Muc-1, we will also attempt to identify other PCD selective targets by generating and examining mAbs specific to the plasma cell glycoform of CD138. ..
- Autoimmunity of hepatocyte-derived insulin-producing*Lijun Yang; Fiscal Year: 2005..The information derived from these experiments is critical for translating the results of liver to endocrine pancreas transdifferentiation into clinical application for gene and cell based therapies aimed at curing TIDM. ..
- Radioimmunotherapy of Acute LeukemiaEneida Nemecek; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Renal Transplantation Using Campath1H/RapamycinStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2003..The regimen consists of induction therapy with two doses of Campath-1H, and anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, two doses of steroid as pretreatment for Campath-1H, and subsequent maintenance monotherapy ..
- Hu1D10 in CLL: CLINICAL AND LABORATORY STUDIESJohn Byrd; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Campath-1H & Calcineurin-Inhibitors in Renal TransplantStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- TRANSPLANTATION TOLERANCE USING IMMUNOTOXINStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2001..The goal of this proposal would be to develop adequate preclinical data to permit phase I and II clinical trials in organ transplant recipients. ..
- CXCR3 Chemokine Receptor in Non-Human Primate AllograftStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2006..We plan to take advantage of the combined experience of the Hancock and Knechtle labs to address the research questions posed herein. ..
- U. of Wisconsin Transplant Research Training ProgramStuart Knechtle; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Transdifferentiation of hepatocytesLijun Yang; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Insulin producing cells generated in vitro from hepatic stem cellsLijun Yang; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- T Cell Recognition & Repertoire in Autoimmune ThyroditisYI CHI KONG; Fiscal Year: 2005..4. Characterize the mechanisms of T cell regulation in mTg-induced resistance. ..
- Liver to Endocrine Pancreas TransdifferentiationLijun Yang; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- TRANSPLANT IMMUNOLOGY OF IL2 IFNY DOUBLE KNOCKOUT MICEMartin Zand; Fiscal Year: 2002..In contrast, if the DKO mice are tolerant to islet allografts, we will determine the mechanism by adoptive transfer of tolerance inducing T lymphocyte subsets. ..
- ANTI-CD20 ANTIBODY THERAPY OF NHL-- MECHANISM OF ACTIONDavid Maloney; Fiscal Year: 2002..III. Determine the role of the mAb FC region in mediating anti- proliferative effects of anti-CD20 mAbs in xenografts of B cell NHL lines in NOD/SCID mice. ..
- SYNTHETIC CDw52(CAMPATH-1) PEPTIDE ANTIGENPatent Number: WO9218530-A1; Date:1992-10-29