Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CD3
Description: CD3d molecule
Alias: CD3-DELTA, IMD19, T3D, T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain, CD3 antigen, delta subunit, CD3 delta, CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex), CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex), OKT3, delta chain, T-cell receptor T3 delta chain
Publications205 found, 100 shown here
- HIV-1 Nef: at the crossroadsJohn L Foster
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Retrovirology 5:84. 2008..that simian immunodeficiency viruses are non-pathogenic in their hosts because they have Nefs that downregulate CD3, but HIV-1 is pathogenic because its Nef fails to downregulate CD3...
- SPFH2 mediates the endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors and other substrates in mammalian cellsMargaret M P Pearce
Departments of Pharmacology and Medicine, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Biol Chem 282:20104-15. 2007..Overall, these studies identify SPFH2 as a key ERAD pathway component and suggest that it may act as a substrate recognition factor...
- Superinduction of IL-8 in T cells by HIV-1 Tat protein is mediated through NF-kappaB factorsM Ott
The Picower Institute for Medical Research, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
J Immunol 160:2872-80. 1998..The HIV-1 transactivator protein Tat increased IL-8 secretion in T cell lines following CD3- and CD28-mediated costimulation...
- A synthetic peptide with sequence identity to the transmembrane protein GP41 of HIV-1 inhibits distinct lymphocyte activation pathways dependent on protein kinase C and intracellular calcium influxC L Ruegg
Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205
Cell Immunol 137:1-13. 1991..HIV-1 gp41 peptide aa581-597 inhibits lymphoproliferation stimulated via the distinct T-cell-activation molecules CD3, CD2, and CD28, as well as direct stimulation mediated by phorbol ester combined with ionomycin...
- The implications of subunit interactions for the structure of the T cell receptor-CD3 complexF Koning
Department of Immunohematology, University Hospital, Leiden, The Netherlands
Eur J Immunol 20:299-305. 1990Cell surface-expressed receptors are often multichain complexes. One of these, the T cell receptor (TcR) alpha/beta-CD3 complex, is known to contain at least seven chains: the alpha and beta TcR chains plus the gamma, delta, epsilon and ..
- The T cell antigen receptor alpha and beta chains interact via distinct regions with CD3 chainsN Manolios
Rheumatology Department, Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Eur J Immunol 24:84-92. 1994Selective pairwise interactions between CD3 chains and the clonotypic T cell antigen receptor (TCR)-alpha, -beta chains has recently been established...
- Effect of CD3delta deficiency on maturation of alpha/beta and gamma/delta T-cell lineages in severe combined immunodeficiencyHarjit K Dadi
Divisions of Immunology and Allergy and the Infection, Immunity, Injury and Repair Program, The Research Institute and The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
N Engl J Med 349:1821-8. 2003
- Crystal structure of a human CD3-epsilon/delta dimer in complex with a UCHT1 single-chain antibody fragmentKelly L Arnett
Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Harvard Medical School, 250 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:16268-73. 2004..signals from MHC/peptide antigens through a set of constitutively associated signaling molecules, including CD3-epsilon/gamma and CD3-epsilon/delta. We report the crystal structure at 1...
- Severe combined immunodeficiency caused by deficiency in either the delta or the epsilon subunit of CD3Genevieve De Saint Basile
Unité Développement Normal et Pathologique du Système Immunitaire, INSERM U 429, Paris, France
J Clin Invest 114:1512-7. 2004..haplotypes within the 11q23 region, in which the genes encoding the gamma, delta, and epsilon subunits of CD3 are located...
- Nef-mediated suppression of T cell activation was lost in a lentiviral lineage that gave rise to HIV-1Michael Schindler
Department of Virology, University of Ulm, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Cell 125:1055-67. 2006..Here, we report that nef alleles from the great majority of primate lentiviruses, including HIV-2, downmodulate TCR-CD3 from infected T cells, thereby blocking their responsiveness to activation...
- Overlapping functions of human CD3delta and mouse CD3gamma in alphabeta T-cell development revealed in a humanized CD3gamma-mouseEdgar Fernández-Malavé
Centro de Biologia Molecular Severo Ochoa, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Blood 108:3420-7. 2006..Taken together, these data demonstrate that CD3delta and CD3gamma play a different role in humans and mice in pre-TCR and TCR function during alphabeta T-cell development...
- Identification of SVIP as an endogenous inhibitor of endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradationPetek Ballar
University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute, 725 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Biol Chem 282:33908-14. 2007..These results suggest that SVIP is an endogenous inhibitor of ERAD that acts through regulating the assembly of the gp78-p97/VCP-Derlin1 complex...
- Nef-mediated enhancement of virion infectivity and stimulation of viral replication are fundamental properties of primate lentivirusesJan Munch
Institute of Virology, University of Ulm, Albert Einstein Allee 11, D 89081 Ulm, Germany
J Virol 81:13852-64. 2007..highly conserved between most or all primate lentiviruses, whereas Nef-mediated downregulation of T-cell receptor-CD3 was lost in the lineage that gave rise to human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1)...
- HIV Nef: role in pathogenesis and viral fitnessKevin K Ariën
HIVLab, Department of Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ghent University, De Pintelaan 185, 4BlokA, B 9000 Gent, Belgium
Curr HIV Res 6:200-8. 2008..Here we review the functions of Nef involved in viral replication and infectivity and speculate on a possible role for Nef in HIV fitness...
- HIV-1 accessory proteins--ensuring viral survival in a hostile environmentMichael H Malim
Department of Infectious Diseases, King s College London School of Medicine, 2nd Floor, Borough Wing, Guy s Hospital, London Bridge, London, SE1 9RT, UK
Cell Host Microbe 3:388-98. 2008..Broadly speaking, the HIV-1 accessory proteins modify the local environment within infected cells to ensure viral persistence, replication, dissemination, and transmission...
- Distinctive CD3 heterodimeric ectodomain topologies maximize antigen-triggered activation of alpha beta T cell receptorsSun Taek Kim
Laboratory of Immunobiology and Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 185:2951-9. 2010..TCRbeta and CD3 subunit protein sequence analyses among Gnathostomata species show that the Cbeta FG loop and CD3gamma subunit ..
- A leaky mutation in CD3D differentially affects αβ and γδ T cells and leads to a Tαβ-Tγδ+B+NK+ human SCIDJuana Gil
Gregorio Marañón University Hospital, Madrid, Spain
J Clin Invest 121:3872-6. 2011..Both αβ and γδ TCRs also contain several invariant chains, including CD3δ, which support surface TCR expression and transduce the TCR signal...
- Different composition of the human and the mouse gammadelta T cell receptor explains different phenotypes of CD3gamma and CD3delta immunodeficienciesGabrielle M Siegers
Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and University of Freiburg, 79108 Freiburg, Germany
J Exp Med 204:2537-44. 2007The gammadelta T cell receptor for antigen (TCR) comprises the clonotypic TCRgammadelta, the CD3 (CD3gammaepsilon and/or CD3deltaepsilon), and the zetazeta dimers...
- Modulation of CD4 lateral interaction with lymphocyte surface molecules induced by HIV-1 gp120U Dianzani
Dipartimento di Scienze Mediche, Universita di Torino, Italy
Eur J Immunol 25:1306-11. 1995..In the absence of gp120, CD4 displayed high association with CD3, CD5, CD45RC, CD25, CD28, CD44, and CD53; weak association with CD2, CD38, CD45RB, CD62L, and CD26; and no ..
- gp 120s derived from four syncytium-inducing HIV-1 strains induce different patterns of CD4 association with lymphocyte surface moleculesM J Feito
Dipartimento di Scienze Mediche, University of Turin at Novara, Italy
Int Immunol 9:1141-7. 1997..Co-capping showed that all four gp120s significantly potentiated CD4 association with CD3, CD45RA, CD45RB, CD38, CD26, CD59 and class I MHC molecules...
- Genetic mapping of reovirus virulence and organ tropism in severe combined immunodeficient mice: organ-specific virulence genesB L Haller
Center for Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110
J Virol 69:357-64. 1995..reovirus serotype 1 strain Lang (T1L) died after 20 +/- 6 days, while infection with serotype 3 strain Dearing (T3D) was lethal after 77 +/- 22 days...
- Reovirus core protein mu2 determines the filamentous morphology of viral inclusion bodies by interacting with and stabilizing microtubulesJohn S L Parker
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Virol 76:4483-96. 2002..whereas globular inclusions formed in cells infected with our laboratory's isolate of reovirus type 3 Dearing (T3D)...
- Experimental reovirus-induced acute flaccid paralysis and spinal motor neuron cell deathRobin J Goody
Department of Neurology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 67:231-9. 2008..Injection of the Reovirus serot Type 3 strains Abney (T3A) or Dearing (T3D) into the hindlimb of 1-day-old mice resulted in the development of AFP in more than 90% of infected mice...
- Cytokine mRNA expression in the labial salivary glands of healthy volunteersM T Brennan
CRC NIDCR NIH, Bldg 10, Room 1N113, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892 1190, USA
Oral Dis 6:222-6. 2000..To examine the cytokine profile in minor salivary glands of healthy volunteers and examine differential cytokine production from acinar and ductal tissues...
- The tumor autocrine motility factor receptor, gp78, is a ubiquitin protein ligase implicated in degradation from the endoplasmic reticulumS Fang
Regulation of Protein Function Laboratory, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Building 10, Room 1B34, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892 1152, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:14422-7. 2001..Importantly, gp78 can also mediate degradation of CD3-delta, a well-characterized ERAD substrate...
- Comparisons of the M1 genome segments and encoded mu2 proteins of different reovirus isolatesPeng Yin
Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, R3E 0W3 Canada
Virol J 1:6. 2004..the 10 genome segments for the 3 prototypic reoviruses type 1 Lang (T1L), type 2 Jones (T2J), and type 3 Dearing (T3D), but the M1 genome segment sequences for only T1L and T3D have been previously reported...
- Unmasking pedal arteries in patients with critical ischemia using time-resolved contrast-enhanced 3D MRAStephan Langer
European Vascular Center Aachen Maastricht, Department of Vascular Surgery, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Vasc Surg 49:1196-202. 2009..fast Gadobenate dimeglumine (Gd-BOPTA) enhanced, time-resolved, three-dimensional magnetic resonance angiography (t3D MRA) of distal calf and pedal vasculature in critical limb ischemia in a prospective comparison with conventional ..
- Distinct domains of the CD3-gamma chain are involved in surface expression and function of the T cell antigen receptorA M Wegener
Institute of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Copenhagen, Panum Institute, Denmark
J Biol Chem 270:4675-80. 1995..We have recently demonstrated that the CD3-delta subunit cannot substitute for the CD3-gamma subunit in TcR cell surface expression, in spite of significant ..
- Basal expression levels of IFNAR and Jak-STAT components are determinants of cell-type-specific differences in cardiac antiviral responsesJennifer Zurney
Department of Microbiology, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina 27606, USA
J Virol 81:13668-80. 2007..Our previous comparisons of these two cell types revealed a conundrum: reovirus T3D induces more beta-interferon (IFN-beta) mRNA in cardiac myocytes, yet there is a greater induction of IFN-..
- Physical mapping of the human chromosome 11q23 region containing the ataxia-telangiectasia locusS Wei
Department of Pathology, University of California, Los Angeles
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 46:1-8. 1990..The two breakpoints, herein called "X;11" and "4;11," defined a region of approximately 8 cM containing the APO and CD3 complexes as well as the polymorphic marker D11S29...
- Reovirus infection in rat lungs as a model to study the pathogenesis of viral pneumoniaM J Morin
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Virol 70:541-8. 1996..Sprague-Dawley rats following intratracheal inoculation with the reoviruses type 1 Lang (T1L) and type 3 Dearing (T3D)...
- World Wide Web interface for advanced SPECT reconstruction algorithms implemented on a remote massively parallel computerA R Formiconi
Universita di Firenze, Department of Clinical Physiopathology DFC, Florence, Italy
Int J Med Inform 47:125-38. 1997..system response was ported on the Multiple Instruction Multiple Data (MIMD) parallel architecture of a Cray T3D massively parallel computer...
- Application of a serum-free medium for the growth of Vero cells and the production of reovirusM Butler
Departments of Microbiology and Medical Microbiology, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, Canada
Biotechnol Prog 16:854-8. 2000Two strains of reovirus (serotype 1 Lang/TIL and serotype 3 Dearing/T3D) were propagated in Vero cells grown in stationary or agitated cultures in a serum-free medium, M-VSFM...
- Molecular defects in human severe combined immunodeficiency and approaches to immune reconstitutionRebecca H Buckley
Department of Pediatrics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Annu Rev Immunol 22:625-55. 2004..Additionally, a deficiency of CD3 delta, a component of the T-cell antigen receptor, results in a near absence of circulating mature CD3+ T cells and a ..
- The RBCC gene RFP2 (Leu5) encodes a novel transmembrane E3 ubiquitin ligase involved in ERADMikael Lerner
Department of Oncology Pathology, Cancercentrum Karolinska, SE 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Biol Cell 18:1670-82. 2007..Importantly, we also show that Rfp2 regulates the degradation of the known ER proteolytic substrate CD3-delta, but not the N-end rule substrate Ub-R-YFP (yellow fluorescent protein), establishing Rfp2 as a novel E3 ..
- Transient infection of freshly isolated human colorectal tumor cells by reovirus T3D intermediate subviral particlesW J van Houdt
Department of Surgery, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Cancer Gene Ther 15:284-92. 2008Reovirus T3D preferentially kills tumor cells expressing Ras oncogenes and has shown great promise as an anticancer agent in various preclinical tumor models...
- A strategy for genetic modification of the spike-encoding segment of human reovirus T3D for reovirus targetingD J M van den Wollenberg
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Gene Ther 15:1567-78. 2008..The genetically targeted viruses can be propagated using the modified U118MG cells as helper cells. This technique may be applicable for the improvement of human reoviruses as oncolytic agents...
- Thyroid hormone interactions with DMPC bilayers. A molecular dynamics studyAriel A Petruk
Instituto Superior de Investigaciones Biológicas CONICET UNT, San Miguel de Tucuman, Tucuman, T4000CAN, Argentina
J Phys Chem B 113:13357-64. 2009The structure and dynamics of thyroxine (T4), distal and proximal conformers of 3',3,5-triiodo-l-thyronine (T3d and T3p), and 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) upon interaction with DMPC membranes were analyzed by means of molecular dynamics ..
- Perioperative gene expression analysis for prediction of postoperative sepsisCarl Hinrichs
Department of Medical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Clin Chem 56:613-22. 2010..In this study, we evaluated gene expression in patients who developed postoperative sepsis and in patients with an uncomplicated postoperative course...
- Novel insight into the agonistic mechanism of alefacept in vivo: differentially expressed genes may serve as biomarkers of response in psoriasis patientsAsifa S Haider
Laboratory for Investigative Dermatology, Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Immunol 178:7442-9. 2007..We confirmed the agonistic effects of alefacept in PBMC in vitro, which were similar to CD3/CD28 ligation on T cells...
- Effect of vitamin C administration on neutrophil apoptosis in septic patients after abdominal surgeryIgnacio Ferrón-Celma
Experimental Surgery Research Unit, Virgen de las Nieves University Hospital, Granada, Spain
J Surg Res 153:224-30. 2009....
- An improved reverse genetics system for mammalian orthoreovirusesTakeshi Kobayashi
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Virology 398:194-200. 2010..We previously developed a strategy to recover prototype reovirus strain T3D from cloned cDNAs transfected into murine L929 fibroblast cells...
- Endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-associated degradation of T cell receptor subunits. Involvement of ER-associated ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (E2s)S Tiwari
Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology, Center for Cancer Research, NCI, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1152, USA
J Biol Chem 276:16193-200. 2001..significantly delayed degradation from the endoplasmic reticulum of two T cell antigen receptor subunits, alpha and CD3-delta, and suggests a role for the ubiquitin conjugating system at the initiation of retrograde movement from the ..
- Fine mapping of an imprinted gene for familial nonchromaffin paragangliomas, on chromosome 11q23B E Baysal
Department of Human Genetics, The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA 15213 2593, USA
Am J Hum Genet 60:121-32. 1997..42, P > .2). Whether these data represent genetic anticipation or ascertainment bias can be addressed only by analysis of a larger number of father-child pairs...
- Subunit composition of pre-T cell receptor complexes expressed by primary thymocytes: CD3 delta is physically associated but not functionally requiredM A Berger
Division of Basic Sciences, Immunobiology Working Group, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
J Exp Med 186:1461-7. 1997..and that these pre-TCR complexes comprise a disulfide-linked pT alpha-TCR-beta heterodimer associated not only with CD3-gamma and -epsilon, as previously reported, but also with zeta and delta...
- Nucleotide sequence of the BALB/c H-2T region gene, T3dH Mashimo
Department of Microbiology, Albert Einstein University College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10046
Immunogenetics 36:326-32. 1992
- Chromosomal locations of the gene coding for the CD3 (T3) gamma subunit of the human and mouse CD3/T-cell antigen receptor complexesG W Krissansen
Cell Surface Biochemistry Laboratory, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, United Kingdom
Immunogenetics 26:258-66. 1987..AT3 gamma-1 and a panel of mouse-hamster somatic cell hybrids. Similar locations for the CD3 delta genes have been described previously...
- HIV-1 glycoprotein gp120 disrupts CD4-p56lck/CD3-T cell receptor interactions and inhibits CD3 signalingP Hubert
Laboratoire d Immunologie Cellulaire et Tissulaire, CNRS URA 625, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 25:1417-25. 1995Using the CD4+ human T cell clone P28, we demonstrated that the HIV-1 glycoprotein gp120 inhibited CD3-induced inositol trisphosphate production, calcium influx and T cell proliferation...
- CD3 delta enhancer. CREB interferes with the function of a murine CD3-delta A binding factor (M delta AF)A Gupta
Division of Immunology, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, MA 02215
J Immunol 152:3895-903. 1994Tissue-specific expression of the murine TCR/CD3-delta gene is regulated by multiple factors...
- The M1 gene is associated with differences in the temperature optimum of the transcriptase activity in reovirus core particlesP Yin
Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
J Virol 70:1223-7. 1996..The transcriptase temperature optimum of purified reovirus serotype 3 Dearing (T3D) cores was 52 degrees C...
- Linkage between reovirus-induced apoptosis and inhibition of cellular DNA synthesis: role of the S1 and M2 genesK L Tyler
Department of Neurology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
J Virol 70:7984-91. 1996..Reovirus strains type 3 Abney (T3A) and type 3 Dearing (T3D) inhibit cellular DNA synthesis and induce apoptosis to a substantially greater extent than strain type 1 Lang (T1L)..
- Novel aspects of degradation of T cell receptor subunits from the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) in T cells: importance of oligosaccharide processing, ubiquitination, and proteasome-dependent removal from ER membranesM Yang
Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology, Division of Basic Sciences, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1152, USA
J Exp Med 187:835-46. 1998..The molecular basis for the loss of the TCR CD3-delta and TCR-alpha subunits from the ER was investigated in lymphocytes...
- Function of CD3 epsilon-mediated signals in T cell developmentC L Sommers
Laboratory of Mammalian Genes and Development, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Exp Med 192:913-19. 2000..antigen receptor (TCR) and pre-TCR complexes are composed of multiple signal-transducing subunits (CD3 gamma, CD3 delta, CD3 epsilon, and zeta) that each contain one or more copies of a semiconserved functional motif, the ..
- Mammalian reovirus L2 gene and lambda2 core spike protein sequences and whole-genome comparisons of reoviruses type 1 Lang, type 2 Jones, and type 3 DearingL A Breun
Department of Biochemistry, The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, Institute for Molecular Virology, The Graduate School, University of Wisconsin Madison, Wisconsin, Madison 53706, USA
Virology 287:333-48. 2001..Partial nucleotide-sequence determinations were also made for the 3916-base L2 segment of reovirus type 3 Dearing (T3D), the prototype isolate of serotype 3. The whole-genome sequence of reovirus T3D was reported previously...
- Sites and determinants of early cleavages in the proteolytic processing pathway of reovirus surface protein sigma3Judit Jane-Valbuena
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Virol 76:5184-97. 2002..Reovirus type 1 Lang (T1L), type 3 Dearing (T3D), and T1L x T3D reassortant virions differed in the sites of early sigma3 cleavage, with T1L sigma3 being cleaved ..
- Human HRD1 is an E3 ubiquitin ligase involved in degradation of proteins from the endoplasmic reticulumMarjolein Kikkert
Department of Medical Microbiology, Leiden University Medical Center, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 279:3525-34. 2004..Additionally we show that human HRD1 is involved in the elimination of two model ER-associated degradation substrates, TCR-alpha and CD3-delta.
- Homooligomerization of the cytoplasmic domain of the T cell receptor zeta chain and of other proteins containing the immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motifAlexander Sigalov
Department of Pathology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, Massachusetts 01655, USA
Biochemistry 43:2049-61. 2004..Phosphorylation of zeta(cyt) and FcepsilonRIgamma(cyt) does not significantly alter their oligomerization behavior. The implications of these results for transmembrane signaling and cellular activation by immune receptors are discussed...
- Infectious entry of reovirus cores into mammalian cells enhanced by transfectionJieyuan Jiang
Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Manitoba, 511 Basic Medical Sciences, 730 William Avenue, Winnipeg, Man, Canada R3N 0W3
J Virol Methods 128:88-92. 2005..Similar results were found with two reovirus serotypes (T1L and T3D) and in different cell types...
- JAM-A-independent, antibody-mediated uptake of reovirus into cells leads to apoptosisPranav Danthi
Department of Pediatrics, and Elizabeth B Lamb Center for Pediatric Research, D7235 MCN, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
J Virol 80:1261-70. 2006..Analysis of T1L x T3D reassortant viruses revealed that the mu1-encoding M2 gene segment is the only viral determinant of the apoptosis-..
- Gene-specific inhibition of reovirus replication by RNA interferenceTakeshi Kobayashi
Department of Pediatrics, and Lamb Center for Pediatric Research D7235 MCN, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
J Virol 80:9053-63. 2006..RNAs (siRNAs) specific for transcripts encoding the mu2, muNS, and sigmaNS proteins of strain type 3 Dearing (T3D)...
- T-cell antigen receptor assembly and cell surface expression is not affected by treatment with T-cell antigen receptor-alpha chain transmembrane PeptideNozomu Kurosaka
Department Orthopaedic Surgery, Fukuura Kanazawa ku, Yokohama City University, Yokohama, Japan
Protein Pept Lett 14:299-303. 2007..Co-transfection experiments between TCR-alpha and CD3-delta using COS-7 cells, and the interaction between TCR-alpha and the CD3 proteins in a T-cell line (2B4) were ..
- New alleles of chicken CD8 alpha and CD3d found in Chinese native and western breedsQinghai Hu
College of Veterinary Medicine, Yangzhou University, 12 East Wenhui Road, Yangzhou, Jiangsu 225009, China
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 120:223-33. 2007....
- Flow cytometric quantitation of natural killer cells and T lymphocytes expressing T-cell receptors alpha/beta and gamma/delta is not helpful in distinguishing benign from malignant body cavity effusionsDennis B Cornfield
Department of Pathology, Health Network Laboratories Lehigh Valley Hospital, 1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA 18105, USA
Cytometry B Clin Cytom 76:213-7. 2009..In addition, virtually no literature exists on the numbers and distribution of T lymphocytes expressing T-cell receptor alpha/beta (TCR alpha/beta) and T-cell receptor gamma/delta (TCR gamma/delta) in body effusions...
- Locally advanced rectal cancer: histopathological correlation and predictive accuracy of serial MRI after neoadjuvant chemotherapyD F Johnston
Department of Radiology, Colchester General Hospital, Colchester CO4 5JL, UK
Br J Radiol 82:332-6. 2009..T and N staging were reported, with T3 subdivided into T3a (<5 mm through wall), T3b (1-5 mm), T3c (5-15 mm) and T3d (>15 mm)...
- The inability to disrupt the immunological synapse between infected human T cells and APCs distinguishes HIV-1 from most other primate lentivirusesNathalie Arhel
Institute of Molecular Virology, University of Ulm, Albert Einstein Allee 11, Ulm, Germany
J Clin Invest 119:2965-75. 2009..lentiviral Nef proteins differ substantially in their ability to modulate cell surface expression of the TCR-CD3 and CD28 receptors critical for the formation and function of the IS...
- IFN-alpha expression and antiviral effects are subtype and cell type specific in the cardiac response to viral infectionLianna Li
Department of Molecular Biomedical Sciences, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
Virology 396:59-68. 2010..quantitative RT-PCR assay that distinguishes between 13 highly conserved IFN-alpha subtypes and found that reovirus T3D induces five IFN-alpha subtypes in primary cardiac myocyte and fibroblast cultures: IFN-alpha1, -alpha2, -alpha4, -..
- A flow cytometry-based FRET assay to identify and analyse protein-protein interactions in living cellsCarina Banning
Heinrich Pette Institute for Experimental Virology and Immunology, Hamburg, Germany
PLoS ONE 5:e9344. 2010....
- Altered expression of the TCR signaling related genes CD3 and FcεRIγ in patients with aplastic anemiaBo Li
Institute of Hematology, Medical College, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China
J Hematol Oncol 5:6. 2012..However, primary and secondary failure after immunosuppressive therapy is frequent. Thus, knowledge of the immune mechanisms leading to AA is crucial to fundamentally understand the disease...
- Isolation and characterization of three mammalian orthoreoviruses from European batsClaudia Kohl
Robert Koch Institute, Centre for Biological Security 1, Berlin, Germany
PLoS ONE 7:e43106. 2012..The obtained strain T3/Bat/Germany/342/08 had closest phylogenetic relationship to MRV strain T3D/04, isolated from a dog...
- Evaluation of homogeneity and genetic stability of REOLYSIN (pelareorep) by complete genome sequencing of reovirus after large scale productionRomit Chakrabarty
Oncolytics Biotech Inc, 210, 1167 Kensington Cr NW, Calgary, AB, Canada, T2N 1X7
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 98:1763-70. 2014REOLYSIN (pelareorep) is a proprietary isolate of the reovirus T3D (Type 3 Dearing) strain which is currently being tested in clinical trials as an anticancer therapeutic agent...
- Molecular architecture of the αβ T cell receptor-CD3 complexMichael E Birnbaum
Departments of Molecular and Cellular Physiology and Structural Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 Program in Immunology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:17576-81. 2014..Instead, the TCR is noncovalently coupled to a conserved multisubunit signaling apparatus, the CD3 complex, that comprises the CD3εγ, CD3εδ, and CD3ζζ dimers...
- Comparative proteomic analyses demonstrate enhanced interferon and STAT-1 activation in reovirus T3D-infected HeLa cellsPeyman Ezzati
Manitoba Centre for Proteomics and Systems Biology, University of Manitoba Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Front Cell Infect Microbiol 5:30. 2015..We recently described comparative stable isotopic (SILAC) analyses of reovirus, strain type 3 Dearing (T3D)-infected HeLa cells...
- Identification of the Docking Site for CD3 on the T Cell Receptor β Chain by Solution NMRYanan He
From the W M Keck Laboratory for Structural Biology, University of Maryland Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research, Rockville, Maryland 20850, the Departments of Chemistry and Biochemistry and
J Biol Chem 290:19796-805. 2015The T cell receptor (TCR)-CD3 complex is composed of a genetically diverse αβ TCR heterodimer associated noncovalently with the invariant CD3 dimers CD3ϵγ, CD3ϵδ, and CD3ζζ...
- Viral gene expression potentiates reovirus-induced necrosisBradley E Hiller
Department of Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405, United States
Virology 484:386-94. 2015..While reovirus strain T3D induces necrosis much more efficiently than strain T1L, which viral components contribute to this difference is not ..
- CD3D and PRKCQ work together to discriminate between B-cell and T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemiaDongli Ma
Shenzhen Children s Hospital, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518038, China Shenzhen Children s Hospital, Shenzhen Engineering Laboratory for High throughput Gene Sequencing of Pathogens, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518038, China Electronic address
Comput Biol Med 77:16-22. 2016..Supplementary material is available at http://healthinformaticslab.org/supp/. ..
- Targeting Alzheimer's Disease Neuro-Metabolic Dysfunction with a Small Molecule Nuclear Receptor Agonist (T3D-959) Reverses Disease PathologiesMing Tong
Liver Research Center, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA Divisions of Gastroenterology, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA Department of Medicine, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism 6:. 2016..Preserving insulin's actions in the brain restores function and reduces neurodegeneration. T3D-959 is a dual nuclear receptor agonist currently in a Phase 2a trial in mild-to-moderate AD patients (..
- Expression of cytoplasmic CD3 epsilon proteins in activated human adult natural killer (NK) cells and CD3 gamma, delta, epsilon complexes in fetal NK cells. Implications for the relationship of NK and T lymphocytesL L Lanier
DNAX Research Institute for Molecular and Cellular Biology, Palo Alto, CA 94304
J Immunol 149:1876-80. 1992..that adult peripheral blood NK cell lines and clones express cytoplasmic CD3 epsilon proteins, but not CD3 delta or gamma...
- Functionally distinct isoforms of the CRE-BP DNA-binding protein mediate activity of a T-cell-specific enhancerK Georgopoulos
Department of Molecular Biology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114
Mol Cell Biol 12:747-57. 1992Expression of the CD3 delta gene of the T-cell receptor (TCR) complex is regulated by a T-cell-specific enhancer...
- Monoclonal antibodies to reovirus reveal structure/function relationships between capsid proteins and genetics of susceptibility to antibody actionH W Virgin
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
J Virol 65:6772-81. 1991..surface epitopes on mu 1c that were highly conserved between reovirus serotype 1 Lang (T1L) and serotype 3 Dearing (T3D). There were several differences between T1L and T3D sigma 3 epitope maps...
- T lymphocyte development in the absence of CD3 epsilon or CD3 gamma delta epsilon zetaB Wang
Division of Immunology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Immunol 162:88-94. 1999..These prothymocytes became deficient in CD3 epsilon alone upon reconstitution of CD3 delta expression and were severely, but not completely, arrested at the DN stage, as small numbers of double positive ..
- Mammalian reovirus L3 gene sequences and evidence for a distinct amino-terminal region of the lambda1 proteinS J Harrison
Department of Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 53706, USA
Virology 258:54-64. 1999..lambda1-encoding L3 gene segments from three isolates: type 1 Lang (T1L), type 2 Jones (T2J), and type 3 Dearing (T3D). The T1L and T3D L3 gene sequences and deduced lambda1 protein sequences shared high levels of identity (97...
- A methodology for quantitative evaluation of root canal instrumentation using microcomputed tomographyL Bergmans
Department of Operative Dentistry, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
Int Endod J 34:390-8. 2001..The aim of this paper was to present an objective methodology for quantitative evaluation of root canal instrumentation using microcomputer tomography, together with developed software based on a constructed mathematical model...
- Thermostability of reovirus disassembly intermediates (ISVPs) correlates with genetic, biochemical, and thermodynamic properties of major surface protein mu1Jason K Middleton
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
J Virol 76:1051-61. 2002..subvirion particles (ISVPs), as well as between the ISVPs of reoviruses type 1 Lang (T1L) and type 3 Dearing (T3D)...
- Type 3 reovirus neuroinvasion after intramuscular inoculation: viral genetic determinants of lethality and spinal cord infectionMary Anne Mann
Department of Biology, Northeastern University, 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Virology 303:213-21. 2002..we defined the type 3 (T3) reovirus genes that are determinants of the capacity of reovirus T3 strain Dearing (T3D) and T3 clone 9 (C9) to infect the spinal cord and kill mice after hindlimb injection...
- Colocalization and nonrandom distribution of Kv1.3 potassium channels and CD3 molecules in the plasma membrane of human T lymphocytesG Panyi
Department of Biophysics and Cell Biology, Research Center for Molecular Medicine, Medical and Health Science Center, University of Debrecen, Nagyerdei krt 98, H 4012, Debrecen, Hungary
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:2592-7. 2003Distribution and lateral organization of Kv1.3 potassium channels and CD3 molecules were studied by using electron microscopy, confocal laser scanning microscopy, and fluorescence resonance energy transfer...
- Optimization of reovirus production from mouse L-929 cells in suspension cultureSunghoon Jung
Department of Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Production Research Facility, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N4, Canada
Biotechnol Bioeng 85:750-60. 2004Reovirus serotype 3 Dearing (T3D) has shown potential as a novel cancer therapy. To support the increasing demand for reovirus, a two-stage perfusion mode scheme is proposed for cell growth and reovirus production...
- Inhibition of reovirus by mycophenolic acid is associated with the M1 genome segmentLaura L Hermann
Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba, 730 William Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3E 0W3
J Virol 78:6171-9. 2004..At this dosage, MPA inhibited replication of reovirus strain T3D more than 1,000-fold and inhibited replication of reovirus strain T1L nearly 100-fold, compared to non-drug-treated ..
- Transcriptional analysis of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells after influenza immunizationF Diaz-Mitoma
Regional Virology Laboratory, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, 401 Smyth Road, Ottawa, Ony, Canada K1H 8L1
J Clin Virol 31:100-12. 2004..With PHA, the genes TNF-R, CTSG, CD3 delta, C8B, CRF1 and CCR2 had higher expression compared with the viral antigen stimulation...
- Sensitization to apoptosis underlies KrasD12-dependent oncolysis of murine C26 colorectal carcinoma cells by reovirus T3DNiels Smakman
Department of Surgery, University Medical Center Utrecht, P O Box 85500, 3508 GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Virol 79:14981-5. 2005Reovirus T3D is an oncolytic agent that preferentially targets tumor cells expressing an activated Ras oncogene. Ras signaling interferes with the cellular stress response that inhibits translation of reovirus RNAs...
- The activity of a human endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation E3, gp78, requires its Cue domain, RING finger, and an E2-binding siteBo Chen
Laboratory of Protein Dynamics and Signaling, Center for Cancer Research, Building 560, Room 22 103, National Cancer Institute, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:341-6. 2006..These results also provide proof of principle that interrupting a specific E2-E3 interaction can selectively inhibit ERAD...
- Salt, alone or in combination with sucrose, can improve the survival of Escherichia coli O157 (SERL 2) in model acidic saucesB Chapman
Australian Food Safety Centre of Excellence, Food Science Australia, New South Wales, Australia
Appl Environ Microbiol 72:5165-72. 2006..Experimental data were fitted to the log logistic model to estimate the time to 3-log10 reduction (t3D)...
- Reovirus strain-dependent inflammatory cytokine responses and replication patterns in a human monocyte cell lineAnthony L Farone
Department of Biology, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37132, USA
Viral Immunol 19:546-57. 2006..In the rat lung, Reovirus strain type 3 Dearing (T3D) induces substantially more inflammation than does strain type 1 Lang (T1L)...
- Silencing and complementation of reovirus core protein mu2: functional correlations with mu2-microtubule association and differences between virus- and plasmid-derived mu2John Carvalho
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Virology 364:301-16. 2007..RNA (siRNA) directed against the M1 plus-strand RNAs of reovirus strains Type 1 Lang (T1L) and Type 3 Dearing (T3D)...
- Synergistic effects of oncolytic reovirus and docetaxel chemotherapy in prostate cancerLucy Heinemann
Oncology, Postgraduate Medical School, University of Surrey, Guildford, GU2 7WG, UK
BMC Cancer 11:221. 2011Reovirus type 3 Dearing (T3D) has demonstrated oncolytic activity in vitro, in in vivo murine models and in early clinical trials...
- Epidermal CCR6+ γδ T cells are major producers of IL-22 and IL-17 in a murine model of psoriasiform dermatitisTomotaka Mabuchi
Department of Dermatology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
J Immunol 187:5026-31. 2011..Our data suggest that a subset of γδ T cells play a critical role in IL-23-mediated psoriasiform dermatitis...
- Non-Biased Enrichment Does Not Improve Quantitative Proteomic Delineation of Reovirus T3D-Infected HeLa Cell Protein AlterationsJieyuan Jiang
Department of Medical Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Front Microbiol 3:310. 2012..cells with light and heavy stable isotopic forms of lysine and arginine and infected cells with reovirus strain T3D. Cells were harvested at 24 h post-infection...
- Utilization of sialylated glycans as coreceptors enhances the neurovirulence of serotype 3 reovirusJohnna M Frierson
Department of Pathology, Microbiology, and Immunology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Virol 86:13164-73. 2012..Newborn mice were inoculated intramuscularly with wild-type strain type 3 Dearing (T3D) and T3D-σ1R202W, a point mutant T3D derivative that does not bind sialic acid (SA)...
- Reovirus activates a caspase-independent cell death pathwayAngela K Berger
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, USA
MBio 4:e00178-13. 2013..Prototype reovirus strain T3D displays a higher cell-killing potential than strain T1L...
- HeLa cell response proteome alterations induced by mammalian reovirus T3D infectionKevin M Coombs
Department of Medical Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3E 0J9, Canada
Virol J 10:202. 2013..More recently, mass spectrometry-based quantitative and comparative assays have been used to complement such studies by examining virus-induced alterations in the cellular proteome...
- Sequence analysis of the genome of piscine orthoreovirus (PRV) associated with heart and skeletal muscle inflammation (HSMI) in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar)Turhan Markussen
Department of Laboratory Services, National Veterinary Institute, Oslo, Norway
PLoS ONE 8:e70075. 2013..of the PRV genome with focus on putative encoded proteins, compared with prototype strains from mammalian (MRV T3D)- and avian orthoreoviruses (ARV-138), and aquareovirus (GCRV-873)...
- HIV-1 Nef and T-cell activation: a history of contradictionsTristan J Markle
Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby BC V5A 1S6, Canada
Future Virol 8:. 2013....
- Viral receptors of the visual nervous systemMark Greene; Fiscal Year: 2007..and biochemical studies will be undertaken to examine the use of CD147 as a receptor for reovirus type 3 (T3D) in vivo...
- Structural Analysis of Reovirus Attachment MechanismsThilo Stehle; Fiscal Year: 2013..The [unreadable]1 tail of strain T3D reovirus binds sialic acid (SA), and the [unreadable]1 head of all three reovirus serotypes binds immunoglobulin ..
- NK AND T-CELL DEVELOPMENT FROM HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLSJeffrey Miller; Fiscal Year: 1999..In contrast, CD3 positive T lymphocytes are not identified in these long term cultures presumably because of the absence of thymic-..
- CHROMOSOME ABNORMALITIES AND HUMAN LEUKEMIA AND LYMPHOMAJanet Rowley; Fiscal Year: 1999..involving 11q23 [t(4;11), t(6;11), t(9;11) and t(11;19)] that split the same 330 kb YAC containing the CD3 delta and gamma gene cluster...
- BIOCHEMICAL STUDIES OF HUMAN CELLS SURFACE MARKERSCORNELIS TERHORST; Fiscal Year: 2000..The main objective of this proposal is to study regulation of expression of the CD3- gamma, delta, and epsilon genes which set the stage for intrathymic differentiation through their control of cell ..
- Role of CD3 Delta in Developing and Mature T CellsDietmar Kappes; Fiscal Year: 2006..Each CD3 chain possesses one or more copies of the immunoreceptor-based tyrosine activation motif (ITAM), which acts as a ..
- Retinal blood barrier permeability using optical tracersFREDERICK HASELTON; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Lagrangian detection of biomolecular interactionsFREDERICK HASELTON; Fiscal Year: 2005..This technology will provide a new tool for the identification of patterns present in gene expression or protein profiles enabling these profiles to be fully utilized for diagnostic and prognostic purposes. ..