Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CD15
Description: fucosyltransferase 4
Alias: CD15, ELFT, FCT3A, FUC-TIV, FUTIV, LeX, SSEA-1, alpha-(1,3)-fucosyltransferase 4, ELAM ligand fucosyltransferase, ELAM-1 ligand fucosyltransferase, Lewis X, alpha (1,3) fucosyltransferase, myeloid-specific, fucT-IV, fucosyltransferase IV, galactoside 3-L-fucosyltransferase, stage-specific embryonic antigen 1
Publications330 found, 100 shown here
- CD138/syndecan-1 and SSEA-1 mark distinct populations of developing ciliary epithelium that are regulated differentially by Wnt signalHideto Koso
Department of Molecular and Developmental Biology, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Minato ku, Tokyo, Japan
Stem Cells 26:3162-71. 2008..Here, we identified CD138/syndecan-1 and stage specific embryonic antigen-1 (SSEA-1) CD15 as cell-surface antigens marking nonpigmented and pigmented CE, respectively...
- MiR-34a targeting of Notch ligand delta-like 1 impairs CD15+/CD133+ tumor-propagating cells and supports neural differentiation in medulloblastomaPasqualino De Antonellis
Centro di Ingegneria Genetica e Biotecnologia Avanzate, CEINGE, Naples, Italy
PLoS ONE 6:e24584. 2011..On the basis of this evidence, we hypothesized that miRNAs targeting the Notch pathway can regulate these phenomena, and can be used in anti-cancer therapies...
- Expression profile of the embryonic markers nanog, OCT-4, SSEA-1, SSEA-4, and frizzled-9 receptor in human periodontal ligament mesenchymal stem cellsOriana Trubiani
Department of Oral Science, University of Chieti Pescara, Chieti, Italy
J Cell Physiol 225:123-31. 2010..Taken together, these data indicate the presence of immature MSCs in PDL and suggest that the frizzled-9/Wnt pathway plays an important role in regulating proliferation and differentiation of these cells...
- Monoclonal antibodies that recognize lacto-N-fucopentaose III (CD15) react with the adhesion-promoting glycoprotein family (LFA-1/HMac-1/gp 150,95) and CR1 on human neutrophilsK M Skubitz
J Immunol 139:1631-9. 1987..The monoclonal antibodies that react with lacto-N-fucopentaose III (CD15) immunoprecipitated five distinct neutrophil surface proteins...
- Human alpha (1,3)-fucosyltransferase IV (FUTIV) gene expression is regulated by elk-1 in the U937 cell lineD A Withers
Pacific Northwest Research Institute, Seattle, Washington 98122, USA
J Biol Chem 275:40588-93. 2000The alpha1,3-fucosyltransferase IV (FucTIV) encoded by its gene (FUTIV) is responsible for synthesis of Le(x) (Galbeta4[Fucalpha3]GlcNAcbeta3Galbeta1,R), which causes compaction in the morula stage of the preimplantation mouse embryo, as ..
- CD133, CD15/SSEA-1, CD34 or side populations do not resume tumor-initiating properties of long-term cultured cancer stem cells from human malignant glio-neuronal tumorsCristina Patru
Glial Plasticity lab, Inserm UMR 894, University Paris Descartes, Paris, France
BMC Cancer 10:66. 2010..Tumor initiating cells (TICs) provide a new paradigm for developing original therapeutic strategies...
- Overexpression of fucosyltransferase IV in A431 cell line increases cell proliferationXuesong Yang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Dalian Medical University, Liaoning Provincial Core Lab of Glycobiology and Glycoengineering, Dalian 116027, PR China
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 39:1722-30. 2007b>Fucosyltransferase IV is an essential enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of fucosylated oligosaccharides by transferring GDP-fucose to the terminal N-acetylglucosamine with the alpha1,3-linkage...
- Identification of CD15 as a marker for tumor-propagating cells in a mouse model of medulloblastomaTracy Ann Read
Department of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Cancer Cell 15:135-47. 2009..Patched mutant mouse, are propagated not by CD133(+) cells but by cells expressing the progenitor markers Math1 and CD15/SSEA-1...
- Overexpression of fucosyltransferase IV promotes A431 cell proliferation through activating MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathwaysXue Song Yang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Dalian Medical University, Dalian, People s Republic of China
J Cell Physiol 225:612-9. 2010..b>Fucosyltransferase IV (FUT4) is an essential enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of LeY oligosaccharide...
- TNF regulates sialyl-Lewisx and 6-sulfo-sialyl-Lewisx expression in human lung through up-regulation of ST3GAL4 transcript isoform BXFlorent Colomb
Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille 1, UGSF, CNRS, UMR 8576, 59650 Villeneuve d Ascq, France
Biochimie 94:2045-53. 2012..These results support further work aiming at the development of anti-inflammatory strategy to reduce chronic airway infection in diseases such as cystic fibrosis...
- [Detection of human cytomegalovirus-antigen in peripheral blood cells by using flow-cytometer]J Honda
First Department of Internal Medicine, Kurume University
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 70:923-30. 1996..the phenotype of HCMV-infected mononuclear cells, the following phycoerythrin-conjugated mAb were used: CD8, CD15. These mAds were added to the whole blood and incubated...
- Lectin binding and uptake in human (myelo)monocytic cell lines: HL60 and U937U Schumacher
University of Southampton, United Kingdom
Ultrastruct Pathol 20:463-71. 1996..two U937 subclones and HL60 were more pronounced, the latter expressing fucose residues, which might be part of the CD15 cell adhesion molecules...
- Osteomyelitis: diagnosis with (99m)Tc-labeled antigranulocyte antibodies compared with diagnosis with (111)In-labeled leukocytes--initial experienceChristopher J Palestro
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, 270 05 76th Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040, USA
Radiology 223:758-64. 2002..99m-labeled murine immunoglobulin M monoclonal antigranulocyte antibody that binds to human polymorphonuclear leukocyte CD15 antigens with indium 111 ((111)In)-labeled leukocytes in the diagnosis of appendicular skeletal osteomyelitis.
- Developmental expression of the CD15-epitope in the brainstem and spinal cord of the mouseK W Ashwell
School of Anatomy, University of NSW, Sydney, Australia
Anat Embryol (Berl) 196:13-25. 1997The expression of the 3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine (FAL, CD15, Le(x)) epitope has been examined immunohistochemically in paraffin sections of the brainstem of the mouse...
- Flow cytometry of peripheral blood and bone marrow cells from patients with hairy cell leukemia: phenotype of hairy cells, lymphocyte subsets and detection of minimal residual disease after treatmentO Babusikova
Cancer Research Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Neoplasma 48:350-7. 2001..Other markers, not followed regularly, were occasionally expressed, such as CD34, CD38, CD71, CD15, CD10 and kappa/lambda light chains...
- Assessment of distribution of CD34 epitope classes in fresh and cryopreserved peripheral blood progenitor cells and acute myeloid leukemic blastsF Lanza
Hematology Section, Dept of Biomedical Sciences and Advanced Therapies, University of Ferrara, St Anna Hospital, Corso Giovecca 203, 44100 Ferrara, Italy E mail
Haematologica 84:969-77. 1999..However, there are no data on the effects of cryopreservation on the expression of the three CD34 epitope classes, and on their relationship with the clonogenic capacity of PBPC collected by leukapheresis...
- The absence of apoeccrine glands in the human axilla has disease pathogenetic implications, including axillary hyperhidrosisD L Bovell
School of Life Sciences, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK
Br J Dermatol 156:1278-86. 2007....
- Inflammatory infiltrate and interleukin-8 expression in the synovium of psoriatic arthritis--an immunohistochemical and mRNA analysisA Konig
Orthopädische Universitätsklinik König Ludwig Haus, Wurzburg, Germany
Rheumatol Int 17:159-68. 1997..b>CD15+ neutrophil granulocytes were detected in four cases...
- Diagnostic and prognostic relevance of the immunophenotype in acute myelocytic leukemiaV Callea
Divisione di Ematologia, Ospedali Riuniti, Reggio Calabria, Italy
Tumori 77:28-31. 1991..Moreover, a constant negativity to HLA-DR and CD15 antigens in M3 and the contemporaneous expression of HLA-DR and CD11b antigens on the M4 and M5 leukemic cells were ..
- Differential expression of sialyl and non-sialyl-CD15 antigens on Hodgkin-Reed-Sternberg cells: significance in Hodgkin's diseaseD Benharroch
Department of Pathology, Soroka University Medical Center, Beer Sheva, Israel
Leuk Lymphoma 39:185-94. 2000b>CD15 expression has been used for years to confirm the diagnosis of Hodgkin's disease (HD)...
- Pathophysiological contributions of fucosyltransferases in renal ischemia reperfusion injuryMelissa J Burne
Division of Nephrology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Immunol 169:2648-52. 2002..Selectins bind to sialylated and fucosylated sLe(x) receptors, and two enzymes, fucosyltransferase IV (FucT-IV) and VII (FucT-VII), are important in the function of these receptors...
- A case of nodular sclerosis Hodgkin's lymphoma repeatedly relapsing in the context of composite plasma cell-hyaline vascular Castleman's disease: successful response to rituximab and radiotherapyLorenzo Falchi
Section of Internal Medicine and Oncologic Sciences, Policlinico Monteluce, Perugia, Italy
Eur J Haematol 79:455-61. 2007..The CD30- and CD15-positive, Reed-Sternberg/Hodgkin cells, only occasionally expressed the CD20 molecule, but not leukocyte common ..
- Immunomagnetic bead separation of mononuclear cells from contaminating granulocytes in cryopreserved blood samplesSergey N Preobrazhensky
ARUP Laboratories, Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, 500 Chipeta Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 1221, USA
Cryobiology 59:366-8. 2009..centrifugation fails to separate granulocytes from mononuclear cells and have explored using immunomagnetic anti-CD15 microbeads as an alternate method to separate these cell populations...
- Molecular analysis of lineage-specific chimerism and minimal residual disease by RT-PCR of p210(BCR-ABL) and p190(BCR-ABL) after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemia: increasing mixed myeloid chimerism and p190(BCR-ABL) deteJ Serrano
Hematology Department of Reina Sofía Hospital, Cordoba, Spain
Blood 95:2659-65. 2000..polymerase chain reaction (VNTR [variable number of tandem repeats]-PCR) analysis in highly purified CD19+, CD3+, CD15+, and CD56+ cell fractions, whereas MRD was investigated in whole blood by reverse transcriptase-PCR (RT-PCR) of ..
- Vulvar hidradenitis suppurativa. Immunohistochemical evaluation of apocrine and eccrine involvementDebra S Heller
Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women s Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey New Jersey Medical School, 185 South Orange Avenue, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
J Reprod Med 47:695-700. 2002..To evaluate the pathology of vulvar hidradenitis suppurativa (HS)...
- Immune responses and their regulation by donor bone marrow cells in clinical organ transplantationJames M Mathew
Department of Surgery, Division of Transplantation R 440, University of Miami School of Medicine, 1600 N W 10th Ave, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Transpl Immunol 11:307-21. 2003..cells and the CD34(-) early progeny like CD38(+), CD2(+), CD5(+) and CD1(+) lymphoid cells as well as CD33(+) (but CD15(-)) myeloid cells down-regulated the MLR and CML responses of allogeneic PBMC stimulated with (autologous) donor ..
- [Analysis of immunophenotype and leukemia associated immunophenotype in 610 patients with acute myeloid leukemia]Yan Rong Liu
Peking University, Institute of Hematology, People s Hospital, Beijing, China
Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 28:731-6. 2007..To analyze the immunophenotype and leukemia associated immunophenotype (LAIP) of leukemia cells from patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in minimal residual disease (MRD) detection...
- FUT4 and FUT9 genes are expressed early in human embryogenesisA Cailleau-Thomas
U 504 INSERM, Universite de Paris Sud XI, 94807 Villejuif, France
Glycobiology 10:789-802. 2000..Finally, this FUT9 transcript has a single expressed exon as has been observed for most of the other vertebrate alpha2- and alpha3-fucosyltransferases...
- The newborn infant is protected by an innate antimicrobial barrier: peptide antibiotics are present in the skin and vernix caseosaG Marchini
Department of Woman and Child Health, Astrid Lindgren Children s Hospital, Karolinska Hospital C4 U1, Karolinska Institutet, S 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Br J Dermatol 147:1127-34. 2002..Erythema toxicum neonatorum is an inflammatory skin reaction of unknown aetiology and significance, commonly present in the healthy newborn infant...
- [Immunophenotypic features of acute myeloid leukemia with AML-1/ETO fusion gene]Jian Jun Zhang
Flow Cytomertry Laboratory, Department of Laboratory Medical Examination, Guangdong Provincial People s Hospital, Guangzhou 510080, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 15:378-81. 2007..001). In patients with M(2)/ETO(+) (AML-M(2)), the pattern of CD15/CD11b expression was seen as granulocytic differentiation with immature events showing CD15(+)CD11b(-) and more ..
- CD15 expression in mature granulocytes is determined by alpha 1,3-fucosyltransferase IX, but in promyelocytes and monocytes by alpha 1,3-fucosyltransferase IVF Nakayama
Division of Cell Biology, Institute of Life Science, Soka University, Tokyo 192 8577, Japan
J Biol Chem 276:16100-6. 2001The CD15 carbohydrate epitope is expressed in mature human neutrophils, monocytes, and promyelocytes. We aimed to determine the alpha1,3-fucosyltransferase responsible for the expression of CD15 in each subpopulation of leukocytes...
- SSEA-1 marks regionally restricted immature subpopulations of embryonic retinal progenitor cells that are regulated by the Wnt signaling pathwayHideto Koso
Department of Molecular and Developmental Biology, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, 4 6 1 Shirokanedai, Minato ku, Tokyo 108 8639, Japan
Dev Biol 292:265-76. 2006..Here, we identified SSEA-1 (CD15) as a novel surface antigen that can be used to define immature retinal progenitor cells...
- Expression and regulation of fucosyltransferase 4 in human endometriumAnna P Ponnampalam
Monash University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Monash Institute of Medical Research, Centre for Women s Health Research, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, Victoria 3168, Australia
Reproduction 136:117-23. 2008..Estrogen did not have any significant effects. These data suggest that the upregulation of selectin ligands in the human endometrium at the time of implantation may be mediated, at least in part, by the regulation of FUT4 expression...
- Developmental expression of the CD15 epitope in the hippocampus of the mouseK W Ashwell
School of Anatomy, The University of NSW, 2052, NSW, Australia
Cell Tissue Res 289:17-23. 1997The developmental expression of the 3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine (CD15, Lex, SSEA-1) epitope has been examined immunohistochemically in paraffin sections of the mouse hippocampus...
- Nitric oxide induced by tumor cells activates tumor cell adhesion to endothelial cells and permeability of the endothelium in vitroK Yudoh
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University, Japan
Clin Exp Metastasis 15:557-67. 1997..Human fibrosarcoma HT1080 cell surface phenotype analysis revealed the expression of "cluster of differentiation 15" (CD15) antigen and to a lesser extent, of "very late antigen-4" (VLA-4)...
- Overexpression of alpha(1,3)-fucosyltransferase VII is sufficient for the acquisition of lung colonization phenotype in human lung adenocarcinoma HAL-24Luc cellsM Martín-Satué
Department Biologia Cellular, Institut de Recerca Oncologica, Barcelona, Spain
Br J Cancer 80:1169-74. 1999..This is the first report directly showing the contribution of an alpha(1,3)-Fuc-T to the metastatic behaviour of human lung adenocarcinoma cells...
- Myeloid differentiation and maturation of SCF+IL-3+IL-11 expanded AC133+/CD34+ cells selected from high-risk breast cancer patientsS Filip
Department of Oncology and Radiotherapy, Charles University Hospital, Czech Republic
Neoplasma 47:73-80. 2000..Enriched AC133+ cells coexpressed 80% CD34+, 6.6% CD33+ and 2% CD15+. Separated AC133+ cells contained 600 GFU-GM/10(4) cells and 70 BFU-E/10(4) cells...
- Lewis x antigen mediates adhesion of human breast carcinoma cells to activated endothelium. Possible involvement of the endothelial scavenger receptor C-type lectinMaria Teresa Elola
Fundacion Instituto Leloir, Patricias Argentinas 435 1405, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Breast Cancer Res Treat 101:161-74. 2007b>Lewis x (Le(x), CD15), also known as SSEA-1 (stage specific embryonic antigen-1), is a trisaccharide with the structure Galbeta(1-4)Fucalpha(1-3)GlcNAc, which is expressed on glycoconjugates in human polymorphonuclear granulocytes and ..
- Mice lacking alpha1,3-fucosyltransferase IX demonstrate disappearance of Lewis x structure in brain and increased anxiety-like behaviorsTakashi Kudo
Glycogene Function Team, Research Center for Glycoscience, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, Central 2, Open Space Laboratory, 1 1 1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8568, Japan
Glycobiology 17:1-9. 2007The 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine [Lewis x (Le(x)), CD15, SSEA-1] carbohydrate structure is expressed on several glycolipids, glycoproteins, and proteoglycans of the nervous system and has been implicated in cell-cell recognition, ..
- [Epithelioid angiomyolipoma of kidney: clinicopathologic study of two cases and review of literature]Yu hong Meng
Department of Pathology, Navy General Hospital of PLA, Beijing 100037, China
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 36:19-23. 2007..To study the histopathologic features, differential diagnosis and prognosis of epithelioid angiomyolipoma (EAML) of kidney...
- B-cell lymphomas with features intermediate between distinct pathologic entities. From pathogenesis to pathologyAntonino Carbone
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, 20133 Milano, Italy
Hum Pathol 41:621-31. 2010..but contain tumor cells resembling Reed-Sternberg cells and displaying an aberrant phenotype such as CD20(-), CD15(-/+) CD45(+), CD30(+), Pax5(+), OCT2(+/-), and BOB1(+/-)...
- Knockdown of fucosyltransferase III disrupts the adhesion of circulating cancer cells to E-selectin without affecting hematopoietic cell adhesionXiaoyan Yin
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Cornell University, 205 Weill Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Carbohydr Res 345:2334-42. 2010..Combined with the novel siRNA delivery platform recently developed in our laboratory, FUT3 siRNA could be a promising conjunctive therapy aiming at reducing the metastatic virulence of circulating epithelial cancer cells...
- Localization of the CD15-epitope in the inner ear of the developing mouseA M Meyer zym Gottesberge
Research Laboratory of Dept of Otorhinolaryngology, Heinrich Heine University of Dusseldorf, Moorenstrasse 5, D 40255 Düsseldorf, Germany
Cell Tissue Res 283:395-401. 1996The expression of the 3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine (CD15) epitope during the embryonic development of the mouse inner ear has been immunohistochemically studied on paraffin sections from day 8.5 to day 19 of gestation...
- Primary cutaneous aggressive epidermotropic CD8+ T-cell lymphoma with a CD15(+)CD30(-) phenotypeNaho Yoshizawa
Department of Dermatology, Shizuoka Municipal Shimizu Hospital, 1231 Miyakami Shimizu, Shizuoka 424 8636, Japan
Eur J Dermatol 17:441-2. 2007..While the CD15 antigen is typically associated with classic Hodgkin's lymphoma, aggressive peripheral T-cell lymphomas, including ..
- Microcystic adnexal carcinoma: an immunohistochemical reappraisalMai P Hoang
Department of Pathology, UMass Medical School, Worcester, MA, USA
Mod Pathol 21:178-85. 2008..study, we compare the expression of cytokeratin (CK) 15, CK7, CK20, CK903, carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA), CD10, CD15 and BerEP4 in 13 microcystic adnexal carcinoma, eight desmoplastic trichoepithelioma, 10 infiltrative basal cell ..
- TIA-1+ cytotoxic large T-cell lymphoma of the mediastinum: case reportGrace C H Yang
Department of Pathology, Medical Center, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 26:154-7. 2002..cells are LCA positive, expressing cytoplasmic CD3 diffusely and TIA-1 focally, but negative for EMA, CD4, CD8, CD15, CD20, CD30, and CD56...
- Cellular and molecular studies on infant null acute lymphoblastic leukemiaF Katz
Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, England
Blood 71:1438-47. 1988..Two patients also expressed the myeloid-associated markers CD33 (MY9) and CD15 (TG1), and coexpression of CD19 and CD33 was confirmed in these two by using dual marker flow cytometry (..
- Prion protein expression in human leukocyte differentiationV C Dodelet
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Blood 91:1556-61. 1998..of PrPC during human leukocyte maturation by flow cytometry with monoclonal antibodies to PrPC, the glycan moiety CD15, and the stem cell marker CD34. We observe that prion protein is present on CD34+ bone marrow (BM) stem cells...
- Embigin/basigin subgroup of the immunoglobulin superfamily: different modes of expression during mouse embryogenesis and correlated expression with carbohydrate antigenic markersQ W Fan
Department of Biochemistry, Nagoya University School of Medicine, Japan
Dev Growth Differ 40:277-86. 1998..embigin with Dolichos biflorus agglutinin binding sites and basigin with LeX antigen and more closely with fucosyltransferase IV, which forms the antigenic epitope...
- [WHO classification of Hodgkin's lymphoma and its molecular pathological relevance]M L Hansmann
Senckenbergisches Institut für Pathologie, Universitätsklinik Frankfurt am Main, Theodor Stern Kai 7, 60590 Frankfurt am Main
Pathologe 23:207-18. 2002..by definition only by the immunohistochemical characteristics of the Hodgkin and Reed/Sternberg cells (HRS) (CD30+, CD15+, CD20-)...
- CD30-positive T-cell lymphomas co-expressing CD15: an immunohistochemical analysisWojciech Gorczyca
IMPATH Inc, New York, NY 10019, USA
Int J Oncol 22:319-24. 2003..The latter differs by expression of CD15 and lack of CD45, pan-T antigens and ALK expression...
- Murine neutrophils require alpha1,3-fucosylation but not PSGL-1 for productive infection with Anaplasma phagocytophilumJason A Carlyon
Section of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8031, USA
Blood 102:3387-95. 2003..However, murine infection does not require neutrophil PSGL-1 expression, which has important implications for understanding how A phagocytophilum binds and infects neutrophils...
- [Hodgkin disease of the nasopharynx: report of three cases]L Kochbati
Service de radiothérapie carcinologique, Institut Salah Azaiz, Boulevard 9 avril, Bab Saadoun, 1006 Tunis, Tunisie
Cancer Radiother 10:142-4. 2006..Histological study showed mixed cellularity type of HD in all cases. The Reed Sternberg cells expressed both of CD15 and CD30 in one case, and only one of them in the other cases...
- Thyroid follicular carcinoma-like tumor of kidney: a case report with morphologic, immunohistochemical, and genetic analysisSoo Jin Jung
Department of Pathology, Inje University College of Medicine, Busan, Korea
Am J Surg Pathol 30:411-5. 2006..completely negative for CK7, CK19, CK20, CK34betaE12, carcinoembryonic antigen, epithelial membrane antigen, and CD15. Chromosomal gains of 7q36, 8q24, 12, 16, 17p11-q11, 17q24, 19q, 20q13, 21q22...
- Follicular dendritic cell tumor as an unknown primary tumorYoshihiro Yakushijin
Department of Bioregulatory Medicine, Ehime University Graduate School of Medicine, Tohon shi, Ehime 791 0295, Japan
Int J Clin Oncol 12:56-8. 2007..CD45), myeloperoxidase (MPO), terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT), lysozyme, CD1a, CD3, CD4, CD10, CD15, CD20 (L26), CD21, CD23, CD34, CD43, CD56, CD68, CD79a, CD138, and EBER-1 in situ...
- An optimized method to separate reticulocytes from peripheral blood for molecular analysisR Petruzzelli
Department of Biochemistry and Medical Biotechnologies, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy
Int J Lab Hematol 31:359-63. 2009..After erythrocyte lysis, CD15(+)and CD45(+) peripheral cells were negatively sorted to remove leucocyte populations that could have affected the ..
- Up-regulation of autophagy in small intestine Paneth cells in response to total-body gamma-irradiationNikolai V Gorbunov
Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, Bethesda, MD 20889 5603, USA
J Pathol 219:242-52. 2009..This effect predominantly occurred in the CD15-positive Paneth cells and was associated with accumulation of LC3-II isoform...
- Reversible methotrexate-associated lymphoproliferative disorder resembling advanced gastric cancer in a patient with rheumatoid arthritisKen Satoh
Satoh Medical Clinic, Sakata, Japan
Am J Med Sci 338:334-5. 2009..Immunohistological studies showed that these cells were positive for CD30 and CD79a, but not for CD15 or CD20. In situ hybridization identified Epstein-Barr virus latency-associated RNA expression in these cells...
- BOB.1, CD79a and cyclin E are the most appropriate markers to discriminate classical Hodgkin's lymphoma from primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphomaSylvia Hoeller
Department of Pathology, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Histopathology 56:217-28. 2010....
- Complex display of putative tumor stem cell markers in the NCI60 tumor cell line panelChristina H Stuelten
Cell and Cancer Biology Branch, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Stem Cells 28:649-60. 2010..We investigated expression of putative CIC surface markers (CD15, CD24, CD44, CD133, CD166, CD326, PgP) and the activity of aldehyde dehydrogenase in the NCI60 panel singly and in ..
- The biosynthesis of the selectin-ligand sialyl Lewis x in colorectal cancer tissues is regulated by fucosyltransferase VI and can be inhibited by an RNA interference-based approachMarco Trinchera
Department of Biomedical Sciences Experimental and Clinical DSBSC, University of Insubria, Via JH Dunant 5, 21100 Varese, Italy
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 43:130-9. 2011Sialyl Lewis x (sLex) is a selectin ligand whose overexpression in epithelial cancers mediates metastasis formation. The molecular basis of sLex biosynthesis in colon cancer tissues is still unclear...
- Clinical implications of immunophenotypic abnormalities of bone marrow myeloid cell compartment in myelodysplastic syndromesD Marisavljevic
Medical Center Bezanijska kosa, Department of Hematology, Belgrade, Serbia
J BUON 15:746-52. 2010..to evaluate the biological and clinical implications of immunophenotypic abnormalities of bone marrow myeloid cell compartment in patients with primary myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)...
- Psychological stress is associated with altered levels of myeloid-derived suppressor cells in breast cancer patientsBethany L Mundy-Bosse
Department of Integrated Biomedical Sciences, The Ohio State University, Arthur G James Cancer Hospital and Richard J Solove Research Institute, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Cell Immunol 270:80-7. 2011..Flow cytometric analysis for CD33+/HLA-DR-neg/CD15+/CD11b+ MDSC revealed increased MDSC in patients with lower IES scores (P = 0.009)...
- Acute myeloid leukemia of donor origin after allogeneic stem cell transplantation from a sibling who harbors germline XPD and XRCC3 homozygous polymorphismsHilda Rachel Diamond
Laboratory of Immunology, Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit, National Cancer Institute, Praça Cruz Vermelha n 23, 6 andar Centro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, 20230 130, Brazil
J Hematol Oncol 4:39. 2011..CD117⁺, CD13(-/+), HLA Dr(high), CD123(high), and CD203c⁺ blast cells lacking expression of CD7, CD10, CD34, CD15, CD14, CD56, CD36, CD64, and cytoplasmic tryptase...
- Flow cytometry in myelodysplastic syndrome: analysis of diagnostic utility using maturation pattern-based and quantitative approachesAnita Chopra
Department of Laboratory Oncology, IRCH, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, DII 44, AIIMS Campus, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110029, India
Ann Hematol 91:1351-62. 2012..parameters that characterized MDS included FCM score of >3, percentage CD34(+) B cells, and expression of CD11b, CD15, and CD56 on myeloblasts...
- Large cell transformation of mycosis fungoides on fine needle aspiration: an unusual case mimicking classical Hodgkin lymphomaA P Subhawong
Department of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Acta Cytol 56:321-4. 2012..The cells were also positive for CD15 and CD4...
- A case of primary signet-ring cell/histiocytoid carcinoma of the eyelid: immunohistochemical comparison with the normal sweat gland and review of the literatureMai Iwaya
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Shinshu University Hospital, Matsumoto, Nagano, Japan
Am J Dermatopathol 34:e139-45. 2012..that was similar to that of the Moll gland: MUC6(+), GlcNAcα1→4Gal→R(-), MUC2(-), MUC5AC(-), GCDFP15(+), CD15(+), S100(-), CK7(+), CK20(-), ER(+), PgR (+), HER2(-), E-cadherin(+), p63(-), PSA(-), and TTF-1(-)...
- [Clinical analysis of acute myeloid leukemia with CBFB-MYH11-positive]Ting Ting Cao
Department of Hematology, General Hospital of Chinese PLA, Beijing, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 21:305-10. 2013..Patients with this fusion gene are often associated with high frequency of CD33, CD34, CD117, HLA-DR, CD15, CD64 and CD14 expression. Patients with CBFB-MYH11 have a tendency of higher CR rate, longer RFS and OS.
- Standard therapies versus novel therapies in Hodgkin lymphomaA Gallamini
Hematology Department, Lacassagne Cancer Center, Nice University, Nice, France Electronic address
Immunol Lett 155:56-9. 2013..as monocyte-derived MDSC (Mo-MDSC) with a phenotype CD14+/dull and granulocyte-derived MDSC (G-MDSC) expressing CD15 on cell surface. The latter were shown to produce arginase...
- [Immunophenotypic characteristics of peripheral blood cells in normal elderly men]Ya Zhe Wang
Institute of Hematology, People s Hospital, Peking University, Beijing 100044, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 21:1585-90. 2013..015%-0.020%), with high expression of HLA-DR, CD33, CD13 and CD117, low expression of myeloid antigens, such as CD15, CD11b and CD16, while lymphoid antigens were seldom positive, including CD7, CD19 and CD56...
- Retinoic acid induces mouse bone marrow-derived CD15⁺, Oct4⁺ and CXCR4⁺ stem cells into male germ-like cells in a two-dimensional cell culture systemIraj Ragerdi Kashani
Department of Anatomical Sciences, School of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Cell Biol Int 38:782-9. 2014We have examined the effect of retinoic acid (RA) on differentiation of bone marrow-derived CD15(+) , Oct4(+) and CXCR4(+) cells into male germ cells...
- [Primary pulmonary Hodgkin lymphoma diagnosed by CT-guided percutaneous biopsy]Naoki Watanabe
Department of Hematology, Juntendo University School of Medicine
Rinsho Ketsueki 56:41-3. 2015..PPHL is very rare, it should be included in the differential diagnosis of lung tumors and immunological staining with CD15 and CD30 is recommended. Furthermore, carefully planned CT-guided lung biopsy is useful for diagnosing PPHL.
- Baicalin promotes embryo adhesion and implantation by upregulating fucosyltransferase IV (FUT4) via Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathwayYu Mei Zhang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Dalian Medical University, Liaoning Provincial Core Lab of Glycobiology and Glycoengineering, Dalian, People s Republic of China
FEBS Lett 589:1225-33. 2015Glycosylation plays a significant role in determining the receptivity of the uterine endometrium to embryo. Fucosyltransferase IV (FUT4) is expressed stage-specifically in the uterine endometrium of mammalians, and considered as a marker ..
- Preservation of KIT genotype in a novel pair of patient-derived orthotopic xenograft mouse models of metastatic pediatric CNS germinomaHolly Lindsay
Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine Texas Children s Cancer Center, 1102 Bates, Suite 1030 07, Houston, TX, 77030, USA
J Neurooncol 128:47-56. 2016..Expression of putative cancer stem cell markers (CD133, CD15, CD24, CD44, CD49f) was analyzed through flow cytometry...
- Effects of biocide treatments on the biofilm community in Domitilla's catacombs in RomeClara Urzì
Department of Chemical, Biological, Pharmaceutical and Environmental Sciences, University of Messina, Viale F Stagno d Alcontres 31, 98166 Messina, Italy Electronic address
Sci Total Environ 572:252-262. 2016..the changes occurring to the microbial community present in the biofilm in one site of the Catacombs of Domitilla (CD15) before and after a biocide treatment (a mixture of quaternary ammonium compounds and octylisothiazolone, OIT), ..
- Circulating Breast Carcinoma Cells Mimicking Therapy-Related Acute Myeloid LeukemiaDaniel J Rowan
1 Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee WI, USA
Int J Surg Pathol 25:87-93. 2017..Flow cytometry showed a 9% population of CD45 dim positive, CD13 partial positive, and CD15 variably positive cells...
- Reversible infliximab-related lymphoproliferative disorder associated with Epstein-Barr virus in a patient with rheumatoid arthritisAtsushi Komatsuda
Third Department of Internal Medicine, Akita University School of Medicine, 1 1 1 Hondo, Akita, Japan
Mod Rheumatol 18:315-8. 2008..Immunohistological studies showed that these cells were positive for CD15, CD30, and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) latent membrane protein...
- Granulocytic differentiation of HL-60 promyelocytic leukemia cells is associated with increased expression of Cul5Shaneen S Baxter
Department of Pharmacology, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, 555 31st Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA
In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 45:264-74. 2009..by examining superoxide anion production, nuclear morphology, and changes in the expression of CD11b, CD13, and CD15. Quantitative real-time RT-PCR was used to measure Cul5 mRNA expression and also the expression of other components ..
- Synchronous meningioma and anaplastic large cell lymphomaChaim B Colen
Department of Neurological Surgery, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan 48225, USA
Neuropathology 30:260-6. 2010..strongly immunoreactive for CD3 and CD30 but remained unstained with EMA, anaplastic lymphoma kinase-1 (ALK-1), CD15 or cytotoxic associated antigen TIA-1. Smaller mature lymphocytes, chiefly T-cells, were intermixed...
- Isolation and in vitro characterisation of dental pulp stem cells from natal teethErdal Karaoz
Stem Cell and Gene Therapy Research and Applied Center, Kocaeli University, Kocaeli, Turkey
Histochem Cell Biol 133:95-112. 2010..hNDP-SCs and hBM-MSCs expressed CD13, CD44, CD90, CD146 and CD166, but not CD3, CD8, CD11b, CD14, CD15, CD19, CD33, CD34, CD45, CD117, and HLA-DR...
- Natural history of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clones in patients presenting as aplastic anemiaJeffrey J Pu
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Eur J Haematol 87:37-45. 2011..To investigate the natural history of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) clones in patients with acquired aplastic anemia (AA)...
- Circulating and tumor-infiltrating myeloid-derived suppressor cells in patients with colorectal carcinomaBin Zhang
Department of Colo Rectal Disease Surgery, The Second Artillery General Hospital, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 8:e57114. 2013..MDSCs shows that they express high CD13 and CD39, low CD115, CD117, CD124 and PD-L1, and devoid of CD14, CD15 and CD66b, reminiscent of precursor myeloid cells...
- Molecular Analysis of Neutrophil Differentiation from Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Delineates the Kinetics of Key Regulators of HematopoiesisColin L Sweeney
Laboratory of Host Defenses, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland
Stem Cells 34:1513-26. 2016..By late Stage-4, increased CD15, CD16b, and C/EBPɛ expression were observed, with 25%-65% of cells exhibiting morphology and functions of mature ..
- Expression of FLT3 and VEGFR1 on myeloid derived suppressor cells (MDSC) in renal cell carcinoma (RCC) patients (Pts)S George
Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute, Cleveland, OH The Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland, OH
J Clin Oncol 26:5108. 20085108 Background: MDSC are immature myeloid cells (CD15+ CD14- CD33+ HLADR- and CD11b+) that are over expressed and are immunosuppressive in cancer pts including RCC...
- CD15(+) acute lymphoblastic leukemia and subsequent monoblastic leukemia: persistence of t(4;11) abnormality and B-cell gene rearrangementC H Dunphy
Division of Hematopathology, Department of Pathology, St Louis University Health Sciences Center, St Louis University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 125:1227-30. 2001..in the translocation of chromosomes 4 and 11 (t[4;11]) has been characteristically associated with calla-negative CD15(+) acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) of early pre-B-cell origin...
- HOX-A10 regulates hematopoietic lineage commitment: evidence for a monocyte-specific transcription factorTom Taghon
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Ghent University, Ghent University Hospital, Ghent, Belgium
Blood 99:1197-204. 2002..However, there was a slight reduction in the number of CD15(+) granulocytic cells, which were blocked in their final maturation...
- Low-grade renal cell carcinoma arising from the lower nephron: a case report with immunohistochemical, histochemical and ultrastructural studiesM Otani
Department of Pathology, Shinshu University School of Medicine, Matsumoto, Nagano, Japan
Pathol Int 51:954-60. 2001..Immunohistochemically, tumor cells were positive for high molecular weight cytokeratins, vinculin, vimentin, CD15 and epithelial membrane antigen, and showed affinities with some kinds of lectins...
- Abnormal expression of CD antigens in mastocytosisLuis Escribano
Servicio de Hematologia, Mast Cell Unit, Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Madrid, Spain
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 127:127-32. 2002..characterized by the expression of CD117, CD33 and Fc epsilon RI in the absence of reactivity for CD14, CD15 and lymphoid-lineage-associated antigens...
- [Minimal residual disease in acute myeloid leukemia in children--standardization and evaluation of immunophenotyping in the AML-BFM-98 study]D Reinhardt
Pädiatrische Hämatologie Onkologie, Universitat Munster, Germany
Klin Padiatr 214:179-87. 2002..However, the impact on treatment stratification is not established. The AML-BFM 98 MRD study started in 1/2000 in order to evaluate, standardize and establish immunophenotyping in AML in children...
- Hemophagocytic syndrome as the primary clinical symptom of Hodgkin's diseaseH Kojima
Division of Hematology, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8575, Japan
Ann Hematol 82:53-6. 2003..Reevaluation of the bone marrow specimen revealed the infiltration of small numbers of CD30-, CD15-, and EBER-1-positive large-sized lymphocytes with bizarre nucleus...
- Gastric myeloid metaplasia: a case report and review of the literatureDenis Chatelain
Department of Pathology, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire Amiens, Amiens, France
Arch Pathol Lab Med 128:568-70. 2004..The granulocytes were positive for CD15, CD68, and myeloperoxidase on immunohistochemistry, and the megakaryocytes showed positive reactivity for factor ..
- Impact of thyroid hormone deficiency on the developing CNS: cerebellar glial and neuronal protein expression in rat neonates exposed to antithyroid drug propylthiouracilGui hua Li
Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cerebellum 3:100-6. 2004..cerebellar proteins that are known to be directly [protein expressing 3-fucosyl-N-acetyl-lactosamine antigen (CD15), neuronal cell adhesion molecule (L1)] or indirectly [glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP)], involved in glial-..
- Simultaneous maintenance of human cord blood SCID-repopulating cells and expansion of committed progenitors at low O2 concentration (3%)Zoran Ivanovic
Laboratory for Studies on Hematopoiesis Molecular and Functional Aspects, Bordeaux 2 University, France
Stem Cells 22:716-24. 2004..Their phenotypic profile (antigens: HLA-DR, CD117, CD33, CD13, CD11b, CD14, CD15, and CD38) was not modified, with exception of CD133, whose expression was lower at 3% O2...
- Immunohistochemical differentiation of extra-ocular sebaceous carcinoma from other skin cancersShin Ichi Ansai
Department of Sensory Medicine, Division of Dermatology and Plastic Surgery, Akita University School of Medicine, 1 1 1 Hondo, Akita 010 8543, Japan
J Dermatol 31:998-1008. 2004..3 antibody (CA15.3), anti-CD15 antibody (CD15), anti-breast carcinoma associated antigen antibody (B6...
- Myeloid antigens in childhood lymphoblastic leukemia: clinical data point to regulation of CD66c distinct from other myeloid antigensTomas Kalina
Department of Immunology, Charles University 2nd Medical School, Prague, Czech Republic
BMC Cancer 5:38. 2005....
- Mechanisms of abruption-induced premature rupture of the fetal membranes: thrombin-enhanced interleukin-8 expression in term deciduaCharles J Lockwood
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, PO Box 208063, Room 334FMB, New Haven, CT 06520 8063, USA
Am J Pathol 167:1443-9. 2005..Accordingly, immunostaining for the neutrophil marker CD15 was performed in placentas obtained after overt abruption (decidual hemorrhage) with or without PPROM and in ..
- T-cell P/E-selectin ligand alpha(1,3)fucosylation is not required for graft-vs-host disease inductionHyeon Seok Eom
Transplantation Biology Research Center, Bone Marrow Transplantation Section, Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard Medical School, Boston, 02129, USA
Exp Hematol 33:1564-73. 2005..We hypothesized that Fuc-TIV(-/-)/Fuc-TVII(-/-) donor T cells might have reduced capacity to roll on vessels of inflamed target tissues and mediate graft-vs-host disease (GVHD)...
- Immunochemical, ultrastructural and electrophysiological investigations of bone-derived stem cells in the course of neuronal differentiationSabine Wenisch
Experimental Trauma Surgery, Justus Liebig University, Kerkrader Strasse 9, 35394 Giessen, Germany
Bone 38:911-21. 2006..neuron-specific enolase, beta-III-tubulin, neurofilament-H and HNK-1, while only a subpopulation expressed CD15 and synaptophysin...
- Dynamic control of oligosaccharide modification in the mammary gland: linking recombinant human erythropoietin functional analysis of transgenic mouse milk-derived hEPODeug Nam Kwon
Department of Dairy Science, Division of Applied Life Science, College of Agriculture and Life Science, Gyeongsang National University, 660 701, Chinju, Gyeongnam, Korea
Transgenic Res 15:37-55. 2006..In light of these findings, we suggest that the mammary glands of transgenic animals provide a sufficient environment to generate rhEPO with post-translational modifications for biopharmaceutical use...
- Proliferative index and CD15 expression in pediatric classical Hodgkin lymphomaVeronique Dinand
Department of Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Pediatr Blood Cancer 50:280-3. 2008This study was conducted to assess the clinical and prognostic significance of lack of CD15 expression, proliferative index (PI), and expression of tumor suppressor protein p53 in pediatric classical Hodgkin lymphoma (CHL).
- P-21 INDUCTION IN MYELOID DIFFERENTIATIONRichard Steinman; Fiscal Year: 1999..and define the relationship of p21 expression to cell cycle stage and to the presence of CD11b, CD14, and CD15 antigen expression...
- Analysis of Alveolar Type II cells in Normal and Fibrotic Human LungPaul J Wolters; Fiscal Year: 2012..2) To isolate and characterize an alveolar Type II cell subtype expressing CD15 found in IPF lungs...
- OLIGOSACCHARIDES AS ANTI INFLAMMATORY AGENTSPeter Ward; Fiscal Year: 1999..categories of oligosaccharide-based selectin antagonists will be prepared and studied; (i) multivalent sialyl Lewis x- bearing N-linked oligosaccharides (Project V), (ii) chemically synthesized selectin ligand analogues composed of ..
- Development Therapy for Metastatic Colorectal CancerJanet Houghton; Fiscal Year: 2007..time to disease progression, response, and how changes in Fas expression correlate with elevated expression in CD15+ and CD56+ cells, as well as toxicity and IFN-gamma pharmacokinetics, will be determined...
- Experimental Uveal Melanoma and Ocular Immune PrivilegeKYLE MCKENNA; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- EXPERIMENTAL THERAPY OF COLON CANCER WITH ANTISENSE FUTSBrent Weston; Fiscal Year: 2004..cells along vascular endothelium is mediated through selectin adhesion receptors and their ligands, sialyl Lewis x (sLex) and sialyl Lewis a (sLea)...
- Endocytosis in cardiac myocytesIon Jovin; Fiscal Year: 2005..The discoverry of polypeptides that guide macromolecules to specific cellular organelles or compartments can have profound implications for understanding microbial invasion and for refining gene therapy. ..
- Molecular Studies of Severe Congenital NeutropeniaAndrew Aprikyan; Fiscal Year: 2005..These models will be useful for development of novel therapeutic strategies for treatment of severe congenital neutropenia and prevention of its evolution to acute myeloid leukemia. ..
- Examination of FLT3 Mutations in Acute Myeloid LeukemiaDerek Stirewalt; Fiscal Year: 2006..Together, the research proposal and educational program provide Dc Stirewalt with the skills to become an independent clinical investigator. ..
- GENETIC EPIDEMIOLOGY OF RESPONSES TO ANTIHYPERTENSIVESStephen Turner; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Anthipertensive PharmacoGenomicsStephen Turner; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Genetics of Chronic Kidney DiseaseStephen T Turner; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Genetics of Microangiopathic Brain InjuryStephen T Turner; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Decidual-Endothelial Tissue Factor and IUGRCharles Lockwood; Fiscal Year: 2006..Additionally, we will correlate maternal plasma levels of two sensitive thrombin markers with the presence of acquired or inherited thrombophilias in the selected patient population. ..