Gene Symbol: CCZ1
Description: CCZ1 homolog, vacuolar protein trafficking and biogenesis associated
Alias: C7orf28A, CCZ1A, CGI-43, H_DJ1163J12.2, vacuolar fusion protein CCZ1 homolog, CCZ1 vacuolar protein trafficking and biogenesis associated homolog, H_NH0577018.2
- BLOC-3 mutated in Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome is a Rab32/38 guanine nucleotide exchange factorAndreas Gerondopoulos
Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QU, UK
Curr Biol 22:2135-9. 2012..In addition, we show that BLOC-3 can promote specific membrane recruitment of Rab32/38. BLOC-3 therefore defines a novel Rab GEF family with a specific function in the biogenesis of lysosome-related organelles...
- Integral and associated lysosomal membrane proteinsBernd Schröder
Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Philipps University Marburg, Karl von Frisch Strasse 1, 35032 Marburg, Germany
Traffic 8:1676-86. 2007..Mol Cell Proteomics 2005;4:133-143). Here, the proteins encoded by LOC201931 (FLJ38482) and LOC51622 (C7orf28A) were expressed with an appended fluorescent tag in HeLa cells and found to be present in lysosomal organelles...
- Combining protein-based IMAC, peptide-based IMAC, and MudPIT for efficient phosphoproteomic analysisGreg T Cantin
Departments of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Proteome Res 7:1346-51. 2008....
- A quantitative atlas of mitotic phosphorylationNoah Dephoure
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard University Medical School, 240 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:10762-7. 2008..Analysis of non-proline site-containing phosphopeptides identified two unique motifs that suggest there are at least two undiscovered mitotic kinases...
- Lys-N and trypsin cover complementary parts of the phosphoproteome in a refined SCX-based approachSharon Gauci
Biomolecular Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Group, Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences and Bijvoet Center for Biomolecular Research, Utrecht University, Padualaan 8, 3584 CH Utrecht, The Netherlands
Anal Chem 81:4493-501. 2009....
- Lysine acetylation targets protein complexes and co-regulates major cellular functionsChunaram Choudhary
Proteomics and Signal Transduction, Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany
Science 325:834-40. 2009..Our data demonstrate that the regulatory scope of lysine acetylation is broad and comparable with that of other major posttranslational modifications...
- Identification of two evolutionarily conserved genes regulating processing of engulfed apoptotic cellsJason M Kinchen
Center for Cell Clearance, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Nature 464:778-82. 2010..Moreover, a Mon1-Ccz1 complex (but not either protein alone) could bind Rab7 and could also influence Rab7 activation, suggesting Mon1-..
- Mutants of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae VPS genes CCZ1 and YPT7 are blocked in different stages of sporulationIga Piekarska
Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Pawinskiego 5A, 02 106 Warsaw, Poland
Eur J Cell Biol 89:780-7. 2010The CCZ1 gene is a member of the class B VPS (vacuolar protein sorting) genes and it is engaged in the last stage of delivery of multiple kinds of cargo to the yeast vacuole...