Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CAMLG
Description: calcium modulating ligand
Alias: CAML, GET2, calcium signal-modulating cyclophilin ligand, calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand, cyclophilin B-binding protein
Publications115 found, 100 shown here
- Cloning of rat calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligandS J Lee
Department of Cell Biology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
DNA Seq 12:209-13. 2001Rat calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) cDNA was cloned and sequenced. It has a predicted open reading frame of 294 amino acids...
- Expression of BCMA, TACI, and BAFF-R in multiple myeloma: a mechanism for growth and survivalAnne J Novak
Department of Immunology, Mayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905
Blood 103:689-94. 2004..studied expressed one or more of 3 known receptors (B-cell maturation antigen [BCMA], transmembrane activator and CAML interactor [TACI], and B-cell activating factor receptor [BAFF-R]) for BLyS; however, the pattern of expression was ..
- Human B lymphocyte malignancies: exploitation of BLyS and APRIL and their receptorsDiane F Jelinek
Department of Immunology, Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Curr Dir Autoimmun 8:266-88. 2005..and these include B cell maturation antigen, B cell activating factor receptor, and transmembrane activator and CAML interactor...
- Interaction between parasitophorous vacuolar membrane-associated GRA3 and calcium modulating ligand of host cell endoplasmic reticulum in the parasitism of Toxoplasma gondiiJi Yeon Kim
Department of Parasitology and Catholic Institute of Parasitic Diseases, Catholic University of Korea, College of Medicine, Seoul 137 701, Korea
Korean J Parasitol 46:209-16. 2008..in HeLa cDNA expression library, which resulted in the interaction of GRA3 with calcium modulating ligand (CAMLG), a type II transmembrane protein of ER...
- Gut-associated lymphoid tissue contains the molecular machinery to support T-cell-dependent and T-cell-independent class switch recombinationF Barone
Peter Gorer Department of Immunobiology, King s College London, London, UK
Mucosal Immunol 2:495-503. 2009..tissue from normal human gut, we observed APRIL expression, together with TACI (transmembrane activator and CAML interactor) and BCMA (B-cell maturation antigen), in gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT), lamina propria, and in ..
- Calcium signalling in T cells stimulated by a cyclophilin B-binding proteinR J Bram
Department of Experimental Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee
Nature 371:355-8. 1994..This protein, termed calcium-signal modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML), acts downstream of the TCR and upstream of calcineurin by causing an influx of calcium...
- Co-localization of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand with intracellular calcium poolsM P Holloway
Department of Experimental Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA
J Biol Chem 273:16346-50. 1998The calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) protein activates Ca2+ influx signaling when overexpressed in Jurkat T cells...
- TACI is a TRAF-interacting receptor for TALL-1, a tumor necrosis factor family member involved in B cell regulationX Z Xia
Department of Inflammation, Amgen, Thousand Oaks, California 91320 1799, USA
J Exp Med 192:137-43. 2000..reported TNF receptor (TNFR) homologue transmembrane activator and calcium modulator and cyclophilin ligand (CAML) interactor (TACI). Murine TACI was subsequently isolated from the mouse B lymphoma A20 cells...
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus mitochondrial K7 protein targets a cellular calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand to modulate intracellular calcium concentration and inhibit apoptosisPinghui Feng
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics and Tumor Virology Division, New England Regional Primate Research Center, Harvard Medical School, Southborough, Massachusetts 01772, USA
J Virol 76:11491-504. 2002..The yeast two-hybrid screen has demonstrated that K7 targets cellular calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML), a protein that regulates the intracellular Ca(2+) concentration...
- CAML is required for efficient EGF receptor recyclingDavid D Tran
Department of Immunology, Mayo Medical and Graduate Schools, Mayo Clinic, Mayo Foundation, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Dev Cell 5:245-56. 2003Calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) is a ubiquitous protein that has been implicated in signaling from the cell surface receptor TACI in lymphocytes, although its role and mechanism of action are unknown...
- Identification of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) as transducer of angiotensin II-mediated nuclear factor of activated T cells (NFAT) activationShaodong Guo
Cardiovascular Research Laboratories, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 280:12536-41. 2005..A yeast two-hybrid screen using ATRAP as bait identified calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) as an ATRAP partner...
- Fibrocystin interacts with CAML, a protein involved in Ca2+ signalingJunko Nagano
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Lois Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 338:880-9. 2005..From the screening, we found calcium modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML), a protein involved in Ca(2+) signaling...
- MUC1 mucin interacts with calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligandWei Guang
Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 655 W Baltimore St, BRB 13 029, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 41:1354-60. 2009..Of the six positive clones identified, all encoded calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML)...
- Molecular machinery for insertion of tail-anchored membrane proteins into the endoplasmic reticulum membrane in mammalian cellsYasunori Yamamoto
Division of Membrane Dynamics, Department of Physiology and Cell Biology, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe 650 0017, Japan
Mol Cell 48:387-97. 2012..We identify calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) as a mammal-specific receptor for TRC40, an ATPase targeting newly synthesized TA proteins, and show that CAML ..
- NF-AT activation induced by a CAML-interacting member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamilyG U von Bülow
Department of Experimental Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, 332 North Lauderdale, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Science 278:138-41. 1997..The CAML (calcium-modulator and cyclophilin ligand) protein is a coinducer of NF-AT activation when overexpressed in Jurkat ..
- The anti-apoptotic factor Bcl-2 can functionally substitute for the B cell survival but not for the marginal zone B cell differentiation activity of BAFFAubry Tardivel
Department of Biochemistry, BIL Biomedical Research Center, University of Lausanne, Epalinges, Switzerland
Eur J Immunol 34:509-18. 2004..BAFF binds to three receptors, BAFF-R, transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI), and B cell maturation antigen (BCMA), but only BAFF-R is required for successful survival and ..
- TACI-ligand interactions are required for T cell activation and collagen-induced arthritis in miceH Wang
Department of Immunology, Genentech Inc South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Nat Immunol 2:632-7. 2001..stimulator (BLyS) and a proliferation-inducing ligand (APRIL) with their receptors-transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) and B cell maturation molecule (BCMA)-on B cells play an important role in the humoral immune ..
- RNF122: a novel ubiquitin ligase associated with calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligandZhi Peng
Chinese National Human Genome Center, 3 707 North YongChang Road BDA, Beijing 100176, PR China
BMC Cell Biol 11:41. 2010..RNF122 owns a RING finger domain in C terminus and transmembrane domain in N terminus. However, the biological mechanism underlying RNF122 action remains unknown...
- C-CAM-mediated adhesion leads to an outside-in dephosphorylation signalL Lucka
Institut fur Molekularbiologie und Biochemie, Universitatsklinikum Benjamin Franklin, Freie Universität Berline, Germany
Eur J Biochem 262:541-6. 1999..The long isoform C-CAML inhibits the growth of different malignant cells...
- Immediate early gene X-1 interacts with proteins that modulate apoptosisRajiv Kumar
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 323:1293-8. 2004..Our data suggest that IEX-1 may regulate apoptosis by directly interacting with various proteins involved in the control of apoptotic pathways...
- Viral proteins targeting mitochondria: controlling cell deathPatricia Boya
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, UMR 8125, Institut Gustave Roussy, Pavillon de Recherche 1, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, F 94805 Villejuif, France
Biochim Biophys Acta 1659:178-89. 2004..are capable of binding host-specific apoptosis-modulatory proteins such as Bax, Bcl-2, activated caspase 3, CAML, CIDE-B and HAX...
- WRB and CAML are necessary and sufficient to mediate tail-anchored protein targeting to the ER membraneFabio Vilardi
Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
PLoS ONE 9:e85033. 2014..higher eukaryotes and is mediated by TRC40, homolog of Get3, and the recently identified membrane receptors WRB and CAML. Here, we used yeast lacking the GET1 and GET2 genes and substituted them with WRB and CAML...
- Methylation of TNFRSF13B and TNFRSF13C in duodenal mucosa in canine inflammatory bowel disease and its association with decreased mucosal IgA expressionShingo Maeda
Department of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo, 1 1 1 Yayoi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8657, Japan
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 160:97-106. 2014..The present results suggest the role of TACI in the regulation of mucosal IgA expression through epigenetic modifications. ..
- Immune complex-mediated autoimmunity in a patient With Smith-Magenis syndrome (del 17p11.2)Jianying Yang
From the Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN and Cancer Genetics Branch, Medical Genetics Branch, and Office of the Clinical Director, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
J Clin Rheumatol 20:291-3. 2014..breakpoints, chr17: 16,660,721-20,417,975), resulting in haploinsufficiency for TACI (transmembrane activator and CAML interactor)...
- Stoichiometry of Heteromeric BAFF and APRIL Cytokines Dictates Their Receptor Binding and Signaling PropertiesSonia Schuepbach-Mallepell
From the Department of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, CH 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
J Biol Chem 290:16330-42. 2015..one BAFF and two APRILs (BAA) bind to the receptors B cell maturation antigen (BCMA), transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) but not to the BAFF receptor (BAFFR)...
- BAFF receptor and TACI in B-1b cell maintenance and antibacterial responsesGregory S Dickinson
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1362:57-67. 2015..APRIL) mediate their function in mature B cells through the BAFF receptor (BAFFR) and transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI)...
- TNF receptor superfamily member 13b (TNFRSF13B) hemizygosity reveals transmembrane activator and CAML interactor haploinsufficiency at later stages of B-cell developmentNeil Romberg
Department of Pediatrics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Conn Electronic address
J Allergy Clin Immunol 136:1315-25. 2015..How mutant transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) influences wild-type TACI function is unclear; different models suggest either a dominant ..
- Selectivity of BAFF/BLyS and APRIL for binding to the TNF family receptors BAFFR/BR3 and BCMAEric S Day
Department of Drug Discovery, Biogen Idec, Inc, 14 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
Biochemistry 44:1919-31. 2005..has been reported to bind to three receptors, BCMA (B cell maturation protein), TACI (transmembrane activator and CAML [calcium-modulator and cyclophilin ligand] interactor), and BAFFR (BAFF receptor), but with widely conflicting ..
- Identification of a novel immunosubversion mechanism mediated by a virologue of the B-lymphocyte receptor TACIJason R Grant
The Michael Smith Laboratories, The Biomedical Research Centre, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Clin Vaccine Immunol 14:907-17. 2007TACI (transmembrane activator and calcium modulator and cyclophilin ligand [CAML] interactor) is a part of a novel network of ligands and receptors involved in B-cell survival and isotype switching...
- Calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand regulates membrane trafficking of postsynaptic GABA(A) receptorsXu Yuan
Department of Biology, Penn State University, Life Sciences Building, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Mol Cell Neurosci 38:277-89. 2008..We here report a novel interaction of gamma2 with Calcium-Modulating cyclophilin Ligand (CAML), an integral membrane protein that regulates this mechanism...
- [Retroposons of Alu family from cis-regulatory modules of DNAse II and CAML genes effect gene expression in A549 and HEK293 cells]N M Usmanova
Tsitologiia 50:249-55. 2008Different fragments of promoters of deoxyribonuclease II (DNAse II) and calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) associated with Alu family repeats have been inserted into a luciferase reporter vector...
- CAML--maximum likelihood consensus analysisAndré Assfalg
Lehrstuhl Psychologie III, Universität Mannheim, 68131 Mannheim, Germany
Behav Res Methods 44:189-201. 2012..b>CAML, a set of functions written in R, implements maximum likelihood estimation for the general Condorcet model that ..
- Parafoveal processing of transposed-letter words and nonwords: evidence against parafoveal lexical activationRebecca L Johnson
Department of Psychology, Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, USA
J Exp Psychol Hum Percept Perform 38:191-212. 2012..preview conditions was explored including (4) an SL-word condition (chum) and (5) a TL-nonword condition (caml)...
- The expression of APRIL in Sjogren's syndrome: aberrant expression of APRIL in the salivary glandJelle L Vosters
Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, F4 105, Academic Medical Center University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Rheumatology (Oxford) 51:1557-62. 2012..In this descriptive study we assessed the expression of APRIL and BAFF in the minor salivary gland and serum from SS patients...
- Naturally occurring mutation affecting the MyD88-binding site of TNFRSF13B impairs triggering of class switch recombinationMaría B Almejún
Servicio de Inmunologia y Reumatologia, Hospital Nacional de Pediatria Prof Dr Juan P Garrahan, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Eur J Immunol 43:805-14. 2013..Finally, after APRIL ligation, S231R-mutated TACI failed to colocalize with MyD88. Collectively, these results highlight the requirement of an intact MyD88-binding site in TACI to trigger CSR...
- Bioelectricity generation using two chamber microbial fuel cell treating wastewater from food processingHossein Jafari Mansoorian
Health Promotion Research Center, Zahedan University of Medical Sciences, Zahedan, Iran
Enzyme Microb Technol 52:352-7. 2013..The results indicated that catalysts and mediator-less microbial fuel cells (CAML-MFC) can be considered as a better choice for simple and complete energy conversion from the wastewater of such ..
- The Get1/2 transmembrane complex is an endoplasmic-reticulum membrane protein insertaseFei Wang
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Northwest Labs, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, USA
Nature 512:441-4. 2014..The Get3 endoplasmic-reticulum receptor comprises the cytosolic domains of the Get1/2 (WRB/CAML) transmembrane complex, which interact individually with the targeting factor to drive a conformational change that ..
- Selective and strain-specific NFAT4 activation by the Toxoplasma gondii polymorphic dense granule protein GRA6Ji Su Ma
Department of Immunoparasitology, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Laboratory of Immunoparasitology, Laboratory of Mucosal Immunology, WPI Immunology Frontier Research Center, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, and Department of Restorative Dentistry and Endodontology, Osaka University Graduate School of Dentistry, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan Department of Immunoparasitology, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Laboratory of Immunoparasitology, Laboratory of Mucosal Immunology, WPI Immunology Frontier Research Center, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, and Department of Restorative Dentistry and Endodontology, Osaka University Graduate School of Dentistry, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan Department of Immunoparasitology, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Laboratory of Immunoparasitology, Laboratory of Mucosal Immunology, WPI Immunology Frontier Research Center, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, and Department of Restorative Dentistry and Endodontology, Osaka University Graduate School of Dentistry, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan Department of Immunoparasitology, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Laboratory of Immunoparasitology, Laboratory of Mucosal Immunology, WPI Immunology Frontier Research Center, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, and Department of Restorative Dentistry and Endodontology, Osaka University Graduate School of Dentistry, Department of Psychology
J Exp Med 211:2013-32. 2014..GRA6 overexpression robustly and selectively activated NFAT4 via calcium modulating ligand (CAMLG). Infection with wild-type (WT) but not GRA6-deficient parasites induced NFAT4 activation...
- Increased IgA production by B-cells in COPD via lung epithelial interleukin-6 and TACI pathwaysMaha Zohra Ladjemi
Universite Catholique de Louvain UCL, Institut de Recherche Expérimentale et Clinique IREC, Pôle de Pneumologie, ORL et Dermatologie, Brussels, Belgium Cliniques universitaires St Luc, Service de Pneumologie, Brussels, Belgium Institute for Walloon Excellence in Lifesciences and Biotechnology WELBIO, Brussels, Belgium
Eur Respir J 45:980-93. 2015..These effects were associated with upregulation of TACI (transmembrane activator and CAML interactor) and were observed under resting conditions, while being partly inhibited upon stimulation with ..
- Differential induction of plasma cells by isoforms of human TACIYolanda García-Carmona
Immunology Institute, and
Blood 125:1749-58. 2015..Although the transcriptional controls for alternative splicing of isoforms remain unknown, differential signals via isoforms may control plasma-cell generation in humans. ..
- Combined loss of the BH3-only proteins Bim and Bmf restores B-cell development and function in TACI-Ig transgenic miceC Woess
1 Division of Developmental Immunology, Biocenter, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria 2 Institute for Legal Medicine, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Cell Death Differ 22:1477-88. 2015..regulated by APRIL that signals NF-κB activation via alternative receptors, that is, transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) or B-cell maturation (BCMA)...
- The emerging role of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand in posttranslational insertion of tail-anchored proteins into the endoplasmic reticulum membraneYasunori Yamamoto
Division of Membrane Dynamics, Department of Physiology and Cell Biology, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe 650 0017, Japan
J Biochem 157:419-29. 2015..We recently identified calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) as a TRC40 receptor, indicating that CAML was equivalent to Get2 in the context of the membrane insertion...
- 'Cut from the same cloth': Shared microsatellite variants among cancers link to ectodermal tissues-neural tube and crest cellsEnusha Karunasena
Virginia Bioinformatics Institute, Medical Informatics and Systems Division, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Oncotarget 6:22038-47. 2015..We previously described cancer-associated microsatellite loci (CAML) shared between glioblastoma (GBM) and lower-grade gliomas...
- Calcium-Modulating Cyclophilin Ligand Is Essential for the Survival of Activated T Cells and for Adaptive ImmunitySiaw Li Chan
Department of Immunology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905 and
J Immunol 195:5648-56. 2015Calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) is an endoplasmic reticulum resident protein that is widely expressed...
- Emery-Dreifuss muscular dystrophy mutations impair TRC40-mediated targeting of emerin to the inner nuclear membraneJanine Pfaff
Department of Molecular Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Georg August University, GZMB, Humboldtallee 23, Gottingen 37073, Germany
J Cell Sci 129:502-16. 2016..Dominant-negative fragments of the TRC40-receptor proteins WRB and CAML (also known as CAMLG) inhibited membrane insertion...
- Cutting Edge: BAFF Promotes Autoantibody Production via TACI-Dependent Activation of Transitional B CellsHolly M Jacobs
Seattle Children s Research Institute, Seattle, WA 98101
J Immunol 196:3525-31. 2016..Transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) signals are critical for BAFF-mediated autoimmunity, but the B cell developmental subsets ..
- DNA methylation and targeted sequencing of methyltransferases family genes in canine acute myeloid leukaemia, modelling human myeloid leukaemiaI Bronzini
Oncohematology Laboratory, Department of Women s and Children s Health, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Vet Comp Oncol . 2016..screened the C-terminal domain of DNMT3 family of genes for sequence variants in 39 canine acute myeloid leukaemia (cAML) cases...
- Tail-anchored Protein Insertion in Mammals: FUNCTION AND RECIPROCAL INTERACTIONS OF THE TWO SUBUNITS OF THE TRC40 RECEPTORSara Francesca Colombo
From the CNR Institute of Neuroscience and BIOMETRA Department, Università degli Studi di Milano and
J Biol Chem 291:15292-306. 2016..and in mammals of the WRB protein (tryptophan-rich basic protein), homologous to yeast Get1, in combination with CAML (calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand), which is not homologous to Get2...
- Interferon-β therapy specifically reduces pathogenic memory B cells in multiple sclerosis patients by inducing a FAS-mediated apoptosisFabiana Rizzo
Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immune Mediated Disease, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy
Immunol Cell Biol 94:886-894. 2016..Annexin-V and active caspase-3, via a mechanism requiring the FAS-receptor/TACI (transmembrane activator and CAML interactor) signaling...
- Parallel targeted next generation sequencing of childhood and adult acute myeloid leukemia patients reveals uniform genomic profile of the diseaseIrena Marjanovic
Laboratory for Molecular Biomedicine, Institute for Molecular Genetica and Genetic Engineering University of Belgrade, Vojvode Stepe 444a, Belgrade, 11010, Serbia
Tumour Biol 37:13391-13401. 2016..We analyzed DNA samples from 20 childhood (cAML) and 20 adult AML (aAML) patients, using NGS targeted sequencing...
- Molecular Characterization of Equine APRIL and its Expression Analysis During the Adipogenic Differentiation of Equine Adipose-Derived Stem Cell In VitroHaitao Wu
a Jiangsu Key Laboratory for Molecular and Medical Biotechnology, Life Science College, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, P R China
Anim Biotechnol 27:262-8. 2016..receptors with B-cell activating factor (BAFF), B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA), and transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI)...
- Recruitment of novel calcium-binding proteins for root nodule symbiosis in Medicago truncatulaJunqi Liu
Department of Agronomy and Plant Genetics, University of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota 55108, USA
Plant Physiol 141:167-77. 2006..All six nodule-specific CaML genes are clustered in the M...
- The transmembrane activator TACI triggers immunoglobulin class switching by activating B cells through the adaptor MyD88Bing He
Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Nat Immunol 11:836-45. 2010..TACI-induced CSR was impaired in mice and humans lacking MyD88 or the kinase IRAK4, which indicates that MyD88 controls a B cell-intrinsic, TIR-independent, TACI-dependent pathway for immunoglobulin diversification...
- Conditional deletion of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand causes deafness in miceElizabeth C Bryda
Research Animal Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, 4011 Discovery Drive, Columbia, MO 65201, USA
Mamm Genome 23:270-6. 2012Calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (Caml) is a ubiquitously expressed cytoplasmic protein that is involved in multiple signaling and developmental pathways...
- Dengue virus utilizes calcium modulating cyclophilin-binding ligand to subvert apoptosisJianling Li
Department of Internal Medicine, First Affiliated Hospital, Guangxi Medical University, Nanning, Guangxi 530021, China
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 418:622-7. 2012..We identified calcium modulating cyclophilin-binding ligand (CAML) as a novel interacting partner of DENV C protein...
- Essential role for CAML in follicular B cell survival and homeostasisNicholas A Zane
Department of Immunology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Immunol 188:3009-18. 2012Calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) is a ubiquitously expressed protein that is important during thymopoiesis. However, whether it serves a function in mature lymphocytes is unknown...
- IL-6 induction of hepatocyte proliferation through the Tmub1-regulated gene pathwayMenggang Liu
Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery, Daping Hospital, The Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400042, PR China
Int J Mol Med 29:1106-12. 2012..blotting were used to assess the interaction between Tmub1 and calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) protein...
- Common variable immunodeficiency presenting with persistent parvovirus B19 infectionSarah T M Adams
Department of Pediatrics, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, Kentucky, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Pediatrics 130:e1711-5. 2012..mitogen stimulation response, CD40 ligand and inducible costimulator expression, transmembrane activator and CAML interactor sequencing, genomic analysis, and fluorescent in situ hybridization for deletions at 22q11.2...
- TACI mutations and impaired B-cell function in subjects with CVID and healthy heterozygotesMonica Martinez-Gallo
Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 131:468-76. 2013..Although heterozygous mutations may coincide with immunodeficiency in a few families, most mutation-bearing relatives are not hypogammaglobulinemic. Thus, the role of TACI mutations in producing the immune defect remains unclear...
- No evidence that soluble TACI induces signalling via membrane-expressed BAFF and APRIL in myeloid cellsJosquin Nys
Department of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, Epalinges, Switzerland
PLoS ONE 8:e61350. 2013..on B cells at different stages of differentiation via the receptors BAFFR, TACI (Transmembrane Activator and CAML-Interactor) and/or BCMA (B Cell Maturation Antigen)...
- [Prenatal diagnosis of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: an update]V Spina
U O di Ginecologia e Ostetricia, ASL, RM B Ospedale S Pertini di Roma, Roma, Italy
Minerva Ginecol 55:253-7. 2003..Cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung (CAML), pulmonary sequestration, bronchogenic cysts, pulmonary hypoplasia/agenesia need to be considered in differential ..
- Targeting B-lymphocyte stimulator/B-cell activating factor and a proliferation-inducing ligand in hematologic malignanciesLatha Shivakumar
CIG Media Group, LP, Dallas, TX, USA
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 7:106-8. 2006..Several agents targeting BLyS and APRIL are currently being pursued in phase I clinical studies in patients with B-cell malignancies...
- A novel interaction between calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand and Basigin regulates calcium signaling and matrix metalloproteinase activities in human melanoma cellsTingting Long
Department of Dermatology, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan, China
Cancer Lett 339:93-101. 2013..study, we demonstrate that the endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-associated protein calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) is bound to Basigin, a widely expressed integral plasma membrane glycoprotein and extracellular matrix ..
- The gene for calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAMLG) is located on human chromosome 5q23 and a syntenic region of mouse chromosome 13R J Bram
Department of Experimental Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA
Genomics 31:257-60. 1996The CAMLG gene encodes a novel cyclophilin B-binding protein called calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand, which appears to be involved in the regulation of calcium signaling in T lymphocytes and other cells...
- Isolation of a cDNA encoding the chicken homologue of the human calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligandR J Bram
Department of Experimental Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Gene 174:307-9. 1996In order to identify important regions of the human CAML (calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand) protein, a cDNA encoding the chicken homologue was isolated using low-stringency hybridization screening of a T-lymphocyte cDNA library...
- Human and murine PTX1/Ptx1 gene maps to the region for Treacher Collins syndromeM J Crawford
Laboratoire de Genetique Moleculaire, Institut de recherches cliniques de Montreal IRCM, Quebec, Canada
Mamm Genome 8:841-5. 1997..Murine Ptx1 was localized, by interspecific backcrossing, to Chr 13 within 2.6 cM of Caml. The gene resides centrally on Chromosome (Chr) 13 in a region syntenic with human Chr 5q...
- Molecular cloning and functional characterization of murine transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) with chromosomal localization in human and mouseG U von Bülow
Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Mayo Foundation, 200 1st Street SW, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Mamm Genome 11:628-32. 2000The human Taci gene (Transmembrane Activator and CAML Interactor) encodes a recently discovered member of the Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor family. TACI is expressed in B-lymphocytes and may act to regulate humoral immunity...
- APRIL and TALL-I and receptors BCMA and TACI: system for regulating humoral immunityG Yu
Department of Inflammation, Amgen Inc, One Amgen Center Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 1799, USA
Nat Immunol 1:252-6. 2000..APRIL functions via binding to BCMA (B cell maturation antigen) and TACI (transmembrane activator and CAML-interactor) and competes with TALL-I (also called BLyS or BAFF) for receptor binding...
- Calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand desensitizes hormone-evoked calcium releaseS C Tovey
Laboratory of Molecular Signalling, Babraham Institute, Babraham, Cambridge, CB2 4AT, United Kingdom
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 276:97-100. 2000The Ca(2+)-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) protein causes stimulation of transcription factors via activation of a store-operated Ca(2+) entry pathway...
- A soluble form of B cell maturation antigen, a receptor for the tumor necrosis factor family member APRIL, inhibits tumor cell growthP Rennert
Institute of Biochemistry, BIL Biomedical Research Center, University of Lausanne, CH 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
J Exp Med 192:1677-84. 2000..identify B cell maturation antigen (BCMA) and transmembrane activator and calcium modulator and cyclophilin ligand (CAML) interactor (TACI), two predicted members of the TNF receptor family, as receptors for APRIL...
- Overexpression of translocation-associated fusion genes of FGFRI, MYC, NPMI, and DEK, but absence of the translocations in acute myeloid leukemia. A microarray analysisMarcelo L Larramendy
Department of Pathology, Haartman Institute, Helsinki University Central Hospital, FIN 00014 University of Helsinki, Haartmaninkatu 3, Helsinki, Finland
Haematologica 87:569-77. 2002..Other molecular genetic changes are less well known. The novel cDNA technology has opened the avenue to large-scale gene expression analysis. Our aim was to perform cDNA microarray analysis of acute myeloid leukemia (AML)...
- [Fetal hyperechogenic and cystic pulmonary masses: sonographic findings, antenatal management and outcome of 12 cases]C Kahler
Klinik fur Frauenheilkunde und Geburtshilfe, Friedrich Schiller Universitat Jena
Z Geburtshilfe Neonatol 206:205-10. 2002..Presentation of prenatal findings and postnatal outcome of cases with echogenic or cystic lesions of the lungs. Discussion of the prenatal diagnostic and clinical management...
- Macrophage- and dendritic cell--dependent regulation of human B-cell proliferation requires the TNF family ligand BAFFAndrew Craxton
Department of Microbiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Blood 101:4464-71. 2003..Importantly, a TACI (trans-membrane activator and CAML interactor)-Fc fusion protein inhibits both macrophage- and dendritic cell (DC)-dependent BCR-activated B-cell ..
- BAFF selectively enhances the survival of plasmablasts generated from human memory B cellsDanielle T Avery
Centenary Institute of Cancer Medicine and Cell Biology, Newton, Australia
J Clin Invest 112:286-97. 2003..BAFF exerts its effect by binding to three receptors - transmembrane activator of and CAML interactor (TACI), B cell maturation antigen (BCMA), and BAFF receptor (BAFF-R)...
- Extracellular proteinase inhibitor-accelerated apoptosis is associated with B cell activating factor in mammary epithelial cellsDae Jun Jung
Department of Applied Bioscience and Biotechnology, Biotechnology Research Institute, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Chonnam National University, Gwangju 500 757, South Korea
Exp Cell Res 292:115-22. 2004..BAFF receptors: BAFF receptor, tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor homologue TACI (transmembrane activator and CAML-interactor), and BCMA (another TNFR homologue, B cell maturation antigen)...
- Identification of proteoglycans as the APRIL-specific binding partnersKarine Ingold
Department of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, CH 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
J Exp Med 201:1375-83. 2005....
- Unexpected intrauterine death following resolution of hydrops fetalis after betamethasone treatment in a fetus with a large cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lungW C Leung
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Queen Mary Hospital, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 25:610-2. 2005Without intervention, the development of hydrops fetalis secondary to cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung (CAML) implies a 100% mortality rate...
- CAML is a p56Lck-interacting protein that is required for thymocyte developmentDavid D Tran
Department of Immunology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Immunity 23:139-52. 2005b>Calcium modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) is a ubiquitously expressed protein implicated in T cell signaling, although its mechanism and physiologic role in the immune system are unknown...
- TACI-BLyS signaling via B-cell-dendritic cell cooperation is required for naive CD8+ T-cell priming in vivoYaiza Diaz-De-Durana
Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies, San Diego, CA, USA
Blood 107:594-601. 2006..B-cell-dendritic cell (DC) interactions via transmembrane activator and calcium modulator and cyclophilin ligand (CAML) interactor (TACI) and B-lymphocyte stimulator (BLyS) provide an early signal critical to generate adequate numbers ..
- BLyS and APRIL in rheumatoid arthritisThorsten M Seyler
Department of Medicine, Lowance Center for Human Immunology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Clin Invest 115:3083-92. 2005..by treating human synovium-SCID mouse chimeras with the APRIL and BLyS decoy receptor transmembrane activator and CAML interactor:Fc (TACI:Fc). GC+ synovitis had the highest levels of APRIL, produced exclusively by CD83+ DCs...
- BAFF costimulation of Toll-like receptor-activated B-1 cellsLai Guan Ng
Laboratory of Immunology, Center for Molecular Medicine and Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Singapore
Eur J Immunol 36:1837-46. 2006..We show here that BAFF-R and transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) are the major receptors expressed by B-1 cells...
- BAFF and LPS cooperate to induce B cells to become susceptible to CD95/Fas-mediated cell deathEva V Acosta-Rodriguez
Immunology, Department of Clinical Biochemistry, School of Chemical Sciences, National University of Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina
Eur J Immunol 37:990-1000. 2007..ligand, CpG-containing oligodeoxynucleotides, which, in contrast, strongly up-regulates transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI). This suggests the up-regulation of Fas by BAFF is mediated by BAFF-R and not by TACI...
- The role of BLyS/BLyS receptors in anti-chromatin B cell regulationBrian D Hondowicz
The Wistar Institute, Room 276, 3601 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Int Immunol 19:465-75. 2007..We also examined transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI), BLyS receptor 3 (BR3) and B cell maturation antigen expression on anti-chromatin B cells before ..
- [Screening and identification of proteins interacting with HCV NS4A via yeast double hybridization in leukocytes and gene cloning of the interacting protein]Yong qian Cheng
Viral Hepatitis Research Center, The No 302 Hospital of People s Liberation Army, Beijing 100039, China
Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi 21:47-9. 2007..To screen proteins interacting with HCV NS4A protein in leukocytes by yeast-double hybridization...
- Sequence analysis of TNFRSF13b, encoding TACI, in patients with systemic lupus erythematosusUlrich Salzer
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Hugstetterstr 55, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
J Clin Immunol 27:372-7. 2007..and their receptors BAFF receptor (BAFFR), B cell maturation antigen (BCMA), and transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) are involved in the regulation of B cell homeostasis and differentiation...
- Dominant-negative effect of the heterozygous C104R TACI mutation in common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)Lilit Garibyan
Division of Immunology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Clin Invest 117:1550-7. 2007..from patients with common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) who are heterozygous for transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) mutation C104R, which abolishes ligand binding, fail to produce Igs in response to TACI ligand...
- High serum levels of BAFF, APRIL, and TACI in common variable immunodeficiencyAdina K Knight
Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai Medical Center, 1425 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY 10029, USA
Clin Immunol 124:182-9. 2007..We conclude that increased constitutive production and/or underlying immuno-regulatory or inflammatory conditions lead to enhanced release of ligands; however, the biological result remains unclear...
- Transmembrane activator and calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand interactor mutations in common variable immunodeficiency: clinical and immunologic outcomes in heterozygotesLi Zhang
Department of Medicine, Pediatrics and the Immunobiology Center, Mount Sinai Medical School, New York, NY, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 120:1178-85. 2007..Mutations coincided with immunodeficiency in families, suggesting dominant inheritance...
- Atacicept (TACI-Ig) inhibits growth of TACI(high) primary myeloma cells in SCID-hu mice and in coculture with osteoclastsS Yaccoby
Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Leukemia 22:406-13. 2008..BAFF binds to the TNF-related receptors such as B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA), transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) and BAFFR, whereas APRIL binds to TACI and BCMA and to heparan sulfate proteoglycans (HSPG) such ..
- Pharmacokinetics and biological activity of atacicept in patients with rheumatoid arthritisIvan Nestorov
ZymoGenetics, Inc, 1201 Eastlake Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 48:406-17. 2008..a recombinant fusion protein containing the extracellular ligand-binding portion of the transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI, CD267) receptor and inhibits B lymphocyte stimulator (BLyS, CD257) and a proliferation-inducing ..
- Autoimmune manifestations in common variable immunodeficiencyC Cunningham-Rundles
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1425 Madison Avenue, New York City 10029, USA
J Clin Immunol 28:S42-5. 2008..While the pathogenesis of autoreactivity is unknown for CVID subjects in general, and to a greater extent in those with autoimmunity, there is a loss of switched memory B cells...
- Evidence of a role for B cell-activating factor of the TNF family in the pathogenesis of chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polypsAtsushi Kato
Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Ill 60611, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 121:1385-92, 1392.e1-2. 2008..Nasal polyps contain large quantities of B lymphocytes and immunoglobulin as well as eosinophils...
- B lymphocyte stimulator regulates adaptive immune responses by directly promoting dendritic cell maturationSook Kyung Chang
Department of Immunology, College of Medicine, Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Immunol 180:7394-403. 2008..Regarding BLyS receptor expression, DCs primarily express cytoplasmic transmembrane activator and CAML interactor; however, low levels of cell surface transmembrane activator and CAML interactor are expressed as well...
- Identification of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand as a human host restriction to HIV-1 release overcome by VpuVasundhara Varthakavi
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 1161 21st Avenue South, D 7235 MCN, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 2581, USA
Nat Med 14:641-7. 2008..Expression of human CAML (encoded by CAMLG) in AGM cells conferred a strong restriction of virus release that was reversed by Vpu and HIV-2 Env, suggesting ..
- CAML loss causes anaphase failure and chromosome missegregationYu Liu
Department of Immunology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Cell Cycle 8:940-9. 2009b>Calcium modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) is a ubiquitously expressed cytoplasmic protein that is implicated in the EGFR and LCK signaling pathways and required for early embryonic and thymocyte development...
- A proliferation-inducing ligand mediates follicular lymphoma B-cell proliferation and cyclin D1 expression through phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-regulated mammalian target of rapamycin activationMamta Gupta
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Blood 113:5206-16. 2009..ligand (APRIL), as well as its receptors transmembrane activator and calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) interactor (TACI) and B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA), has been shown to be important in B-cell biology, and ..
- Novel mutations in TACI (TNFRSF13B) causing common variable immunodeficiencyJavad Mohammadi
Division of Clinical Immunology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Karolinska Institutet at Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden
J Clin Immunol 29:777-85. 2009..Mutations in the gene encoding TACI (Transmembrane Activator and CAML Interactor, TNFRSF13B) were previously found to be associated with CVID.
- Angiotensin II type 1 receptor-associated protein prevents vascular smooth muscle cell senescence via inactivation of calcineurin/nuclear factor of activated T cells pathwayLi Juan Min
Department of Molecular Cardiovascular Biology and Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medicine, Ehime University, Tohon, Ehime 791 0295, Japan
J Mol Cell Cardiol 47:798-809. 2009..Moreover, in WT VSMC, Ang II stimulation enhanced NFAT transcriptional activity, which was prevented by CAML-siRNA treatment. NFAT-siRNA treatment attenuated Ang-II-increased SA-beta-gal activity and p53 and p21 expression...
- Effect of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 particle release and cell surface expression of tetherinMariana G Bego
Laboratory of Human Retrovirology, Institut de Recherches Cliniques de Montreal, 110, avenue des Pins Ouest, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2W 1R7
J Virol 83:13032-6. 2009..Calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) was also proposed to be involved in this process...
- Chemokine receptor expression and functional effects of chemokines on B cells: implication in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritisToshihiro Nanki
Department of Medicine, Graduate School, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 1 5 45, Yushima, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, 113 8519, Japan
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R149. 2009..The aims of this study were to determine chemokine receptor expression by B cells both in the peripheral blood of normal donors and subjects with RA, and at the inflammatory site in RA, and the effects of chemokines on B cell activation...
- Multiple novel classes of APRIL-specific receptor-blocking peptides isolated by phage displayNathaniel C Gordon
Genentech, Inc, 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
J Mol Biol 396:166-77. 2010..The TNF family receptors (B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA), transmembrane activator and CAML-interactor (TACI), and BAFF receptor-3 (BR3)) for APRIL and the closely related ligand, B-cell activating factor of ..
- CAML in Normal and Oncogenic Functions of the EGFRRICHARD BRAM; Fiscal Year: 2009DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): This application focuses on CAML (Calcium Modulating cyclophilin Ligand), an intracellular, integral membrane protein...
- REGULATIOIN OF RENAL PHOSPHATE EXCRETION AND VITAMIN D METABOLISM BY FGF 7Rajiv Kumar; Fiscal Year: 2010..The interaction between the FGF 7 and other PTNs will be clarified. Such information will significantly enhance our knowledge of mineralization processes and Pi homeostasis. ..
- CAML in T cell Development and FunctionRichard J Bram; Fiscal Year: 2011..This proposal focuses on the intracellular integral membrane protein CAML (Calcium Modulating cyclophilin Ligand). We seek to learn its role and mechanism of action in T cell development and function...
- Role of TACI in B Cell Function and TransformationRICHARD BRAM; Fiscal Year: 2007..application focuses on the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) family member TACl (transmembrane activator and CAML interactor) which has been implicated in B cell homeostasis...
- GENETICS AND FUNCTION OF DROSOPHILA CAM KINASE IILESLIE GRIFFITH; Fiscal Year: 2000..3) Characterization of the larval NMJ phenotype of CaML/+ flies...
- CAML in T cell Development and FunctionRICHARD BRAM; Fiscal Year: 2007..This proposal focuses on the intracellular integral membrane protein CAML (Calcium Modulating cyclophilin Ligand). We seek to learn its role and mechanism of action in T cell development and function...
- ROLE OF CADML IN EMBRYONIC AND LYMPHOCYTE DEVELOPMENTRICHARD BRAM; Fiscal Year: 2004..The applicant has identified a critical role in early embryogenesis for the Calcium Modulating cyclophilin Ligand (CAML)...
- MOLECULAR AND BIOLOGICAL FUNCTION OF CD40 IN MYELOMADiane Jelinek; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- role of BLyS/April in Normal and Malignant Plasma CellsDiane Jelinek; Fiscal Year: 2008..receptors for BLyS and APRIL have been identified: B cell maturation antigen (BCMA), transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI), and BAFF-R. Whereas BLyS binds to all three receptors, APRIL only binds to TACI and BCMA...
- Primary Immunne Deficiency Consortium ConferenceCharlotte Cunningham Rundles; Fiscal Year: 2005..Principle topics will focus on: Antibody Deficiency; Combined Immune Defects; Neutrophil Disorders; Laboratory Evaluation of Primary Immunodeficiency; Immune Reconstiution, and the Use of Standard and Novel Therapies. ..
- Primary Immune Deficiency Consortium ConferenceCharlotte Cunningham Rundles; Fiscal Year: 2008..Principle topics will focus on: Diagnosis of Immunodeficiency; Genetics, Immune Reconstruction, and the Use of Standard and Novel Therapies. ..
- MOLECULAR CHARACTERIZATION OF THE JCPK/BPK LOCUSELIZABETH BRYDA; Fiscal Year: 2003..The completion of this proposal will greatly enhance our understanding of the role and regulation of cPLA2 in cell injury. ..
- 2003 CIS Summer SchoolCharlotte Cunningham Rundles; Fiscal Year: 2003..The participants will be drawn from training programs, hospitals and institutions that are in North, Central or South America. Only fellows from the United States will receive funding made possible through the NIH grant. ..
- 2002 Summer School in Primary Immunodeficiency DisordersCharlotte Cunningham Rundles; Fiscal Year: 2002..Fellows participating in the course will be reimbursed for their travel expenses. No registration fee will be charged for the fellows participating in the program. ..
- MECHANISMS OF IL-2 IMMUNE ENHANCEMENT IN HUMANSCharlotte Cunningham Rundles; Fiscal Year: 2001..Thus, this application will focus on the cellular and molecular mechanisms by which IL-2 reconstitutes T cell immunity in this model system. ..
- TYPHOON 8600 VARIABLE MODE IMAGERELIZABETH BRYDA; Fiscal Year: 2001..This, in turn, will facilitate the ability of researchers from our institution in contributing important knowledge toward a number of human health-related issues that are long-term goals of our grant-funded research. ..
- EXPRESSION AND STRUCTURE OF THE CALCIUM SENSING RECEPTORRajiv Kumar; Fiscal Year: 2007..Furthermore, this information will serve as the basis for more extensive experiments involving the structure of the full-length receptor. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Hyperoxaluria and Nephrolithiasis After Gastric Bypass Surgery for ObesityRajiv Kumar; Fiscal Year: 2008..Finally, we will study why these complications occur and we will develop ways in which to prevent kidney stones and loss of kidney function after gastric bypass surgery. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Biology of a Novel Phosphaturic Protein - sFRP-4Rajiv Kumar; Fiscal Year: 2007..Our findings will have important implications with respect to Pi homeostasis, bone mineralization in mammals and humans, and the regulation of ion transport through Wnt signaling in the kidney. ..
- THE STRUCTURE OF CALBINDIN-D28KRajiv Kumar; Fiscal Year: 2004..These findings will potentially be of significance in the understanding of neurodegenerative disorders, cerebellar function and long-term hippocampal potentiation. ..
- THE PHYSIOLOGY AND METABOLISM OF VITAMIN DRajiv Kumar; Fiscal Year: 2003..Results of this investigation could lead to a better understanding of the pathogenesis of bone diseases and the formulation of new therapeutic strategies in disorders such as hyperparathyroidism and osteoporosis. ..