Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: caldecrin
Description: chymotrypsin C
Alias: CLCR, ELA4, chymotrypsin-C, caldecrin, elastase 4, elastase IV, serum calcium decreasing factor
Publications167 found, 100 shown here
- Tertatolol in chronic renal failure. A pharmacokinetic studyM Rainfray
, , Bobigny, France
Am J Hypertens 2:266S-277S. 1989..6 +/- 12.3 years) with chronic renal failure defined by a mean creatinine clearance (Clcr) of 24.6 +/- 15.9 mL/min/1.73 m2 (range: 6.2 to 68.7)...
- Molecular cloning and expression of serum calcium-decreasing factor (caldecrin)A Tomomura
Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Kagoshima University, Japan
J Biol Chem 270:30315-21. 1995..13 amino acids, and is, with the exception of a central region, almost identical to the reported rat pancreatic elastase IV sequence. The caldecrin gene is selectively expressed in the pancreas, as judged by Northern blot analysis...
- Crystal structure of an oligomer of proteolytic zymogens: detailed conformational analysis of the bovine ternary complex and implications for their activationF X Gomis-Rüth
Institut de Biologia Fonamental i Departament de Bioquímica i BiologiaMolecular, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Spain
J Mol Biol 269:861-80. 1997..of the zymogen of a metalloexopeptidase, carboxypeptidase A, and the proforms of two serine endopeptidases, chymotrypsin C and proteinase E. The crystal structure of the bovine complex has been solved and refined to an R-factor of 0...
- Standardization of plasma brain natriuretic peptide concentrations in older Japanese-relationship to latent renal dysfunction and ischemic heart diseaseHideki Nomura
Department of Internal Medicine, Chubu Hospital, Obu, Aichi, Japan
J Am Geriatr Soc 50:1504-9. 2002..To investigate the relationship between cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) and BNP in older people with and without ischemic heart disease (IHD)...
- Pollution-affected fish hepatic transcriptome and its expression patterns on exposure to cadmiumM Auslander
Israel Oceanographic and Limnological Research, Haifa 31080, Israel
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 10:250-61. 2008..Prominently differentially expressed genes included elastase 4, carboxypeptidase B, trypsinogen, perforin, complement C31, cytochrome P450 2K5, ceruloplasmin, carboxyl ester ..
- Chymotrypsin C (caldecrin) promotes degradation of human cationic trypsin: identity with Rinderknecht's enzyme YRichard Szmola
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:11227-32. 2007..Here we report that degradation of human cationic trypsin is triggered by chymotrypsin C, which selectively cleaves the Leu(81)-Glu(82) peptide bond within the Ca(2+) binding loop...
- Chymotrypsin C (CTRC) variants that diminish activity or secretion are associated with chronic pancreatitisJonas Rosendahl
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Leipzig, Philipp Rosenthal Strasse 27, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Nat Genet 40:78-82. 2008..Here we have analyzed the gene encoding the trypsin-degrading enzyme chymotrypsin C (CTRC) in German subjects with idiopathic or hereditary chronic pancreatitis. Two alterations in this gene, p...
- Association of rare chymotrypsinogen C (CTRC) gene variations in patients with idiopathic chronic pancreatitisEmmanuelle Masson
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, U613, 29220, Brest, France
Hum Genet 123:83-91. 2008..The recent identification of chymotrypsin C (CTRC) as enzyme Y, which was proposed to protect the pancreas by degrading prematurely activated trypsinogen ..
- CFTR, SPINK1, CTRC and PRSS1 variants in chronic pancreatitis: is the role of mutated CFTR overestimated?Jonas Rosendahl
Department for Paediatrics and Else Kröner Fresenius Zentrum EKFZ, Technical University Munich TUM, Gregor Mendel Str 2, 85350 Freising, Germany
Gut 62:582-92. 2013..In chronic pancreatitis (CP), alterations in several genes have so far been described, but only small cohorts have been extensively investigated for all predisposing genes...
- Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of isepamicinM Tod
Department of Pharmacotoxicology, Avicenne Hospital, Bobigny, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 38:205-23. 2000..In patients with chronic renal impairment, isepamicin clearance is proportional to creatinine clearance (CLCR); the recommended regimen is 8 mg/kg with an administration interval of 24 hours in moderate impairment, 48 hours ..
- CT can reduce hospitalization for observation in children with suspected appendicitisRobert Acosta
Deptartment of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1W20 Jacobi Medical Center, 1400 Pelham Parkway, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Pediatr Radiol 35:495-500. 2005..More than twice as many children hospitalized for abdominal pain suggesting appendicitis are subsequently sent home after observation compared to those who undergo appendectomy...
- Evaluation of several dosing regimens of cefepime, with various simulations of renal function, against clinical isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a pharmacodynamic infection modelD M Cappelletty
Division of Infectious Diseases, Harper Hospital, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 43:129-33. 1999..and without tobramycin, and two different levels of renal function were simulated: normal (creatinine clearance [CLCR] = 90 ml/min) and decreased (CRCL = 60 ml/min)...
- A study to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of oral 5-fluorouracil and eniluracil after concurrent administration to patients with refractory solid tumours and varying degrees of renal impairment (FUMA1005)ANNE O'DONNELL
Clinical Pharmacology, E Block, Institute of Cancer Research, 15 Cotswold Road, Belmont, Surrey SM2 5NG, UK
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 51:58-66. 2003..An open-label study was performed to determine the effect of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of 5-FU in the presence of eniluracil...
- Digestive efficiency, free amino acid pools and quality of growth performance in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) affected by light regimes and vaccine typesKrisna Rungruangsak-Torrissen
Institute of Marine Research, Matre Research Station, 5984 Matredal, Norway
Fish Physiol Biochem 35:255-72. 2009....
- The tfdR gene product can successfully take over the role of the insertion element-inactivated TfdT protein as a transcriptional activator of the tfdCDEF gene cluster, which encodes chlorocatechol degradation in Ralstonia eutropha JMP134(pJP4)J H Leveau
Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology EAWAG, Duebendorf
J Bacteriol 178:6824-32. 1996..It has the highest degree of similarity with the proteins TcbR, ClcR, and TfdR, which are involved in the regulation of chloroaromatic breakdown...
- Molecular basis for pancreatitisEdwin Thrower
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Digestive Diseases, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Curr Opin Gastroenterol 24:580-5. 2008..This timely review will focus on clinical and basic science studies that have greatly advanced our knowledge of the molecular mechanisms of both acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis over the last year...
- Ankyrin-independent membrane protein-binding sites for brain and erythrocyte spectrinJ P Steiner
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Durham, North Carolina
J Biol Chem 263:14417-25. 1988..This flexibility has implications for assembly of the membrane skeleton and targeting of spectrin isoforms to specialized regions of cells...
- Detrimental effects of controlled reperfusion on renal function after porcine autotransplantation are fully compensated by the use of Carolina rinse solutionPeter Wamser
Department of Surgery, University of Vienna, General Hospital, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Transpl Int 16:191-6. 2003..porcine kidney transplantation model and assessed the normal values (control group) for creatinine clearance (ClCr) and urine output per hour (U/h) after "standard" reperfusion similar to clinical transplantation...
- The effects of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics and safety of fosfluconazole and fluconazole following a single intravenous bolus injection of fosfluconazoleSatoshi Sobue
Clinical Pharmacology, Pfizer Global R and D, Tokyo Laboratories, Pfizer Japan Inc, Tokyo, Japan
Br J Clin Pharmacol 57:773-84. 2004....
- Serum bicarbonate: can it be a marker of metformin induced acidosis in geriatrics?S Rajeshwari
Department of Pharmacology, Kasturba Medical College and Hospital, Manipal University, Mangalore 575 001, Karnataka, India
Nepal Med Coll J 11:254-7. 2009..Baseline serum creatinine and bicarbonate were estimated. Creatinine clearance (Clcr ml/ min) was calculated. Patients were grouped into group 1-4 depending upon the doses of metformin they received...
- Influence of renal insufficiency on pharmacokinetics of ACYL-glucuronide metabolite of mycophenolic acid in renal transplant patientsF M González-Roncero
Servicio de Nefrologia, Hospitales Universitarios Virgen del Rocio, Sevilla, Spain
Transplant Proc 39:2176-8. 2007..They were divided between a group with preserved renal function (group I, mean creatinine clearance [Clcr] of 105 +/- 7 mL/min) and one with advanced renal insufficiency (group II, mean Clcr of 27 +/- 5 mL/min)...
- Pharmacokinetics of beta-methyldigoxin in subjects with normal and impaired renal functionK Tsutsumi
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Oita Medical University, Japan
J Clin Pharmacol 33:154-60. 1993..The steady-state volume of distribution decreased proportionately as creatinine clearance (CLCR) decreased, although steady-state volume of distribution of hemodialysis patients had large interindividual ..
- Advances in the etiology of chronic pancreatitisMarkus M Lerch
Department of Medicine A, Ernst Moritz Arndt Universitat Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Dig Dis 28:324-9. 2010..subtle risk associations and disease modifiers that can only be identified in large cohort studies, as for the chymotrypsin C, calcium-sensing receptor and the anionic trypsin (PRSS2) mutations...
- Disposition of cefmetazole in healthy volunteers and patients with impaired renal functionC E Halstenson
Drug Evaluation Unit, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 34:519-23. 1990..In six subjects with creatinine clearance (CLCR) of greater than 90 ml/min per 1.73 m2 (group 1), the terminal elimination half-life (t1/2 beta) was 1.31 +/- 0...
- The pharmacokinetics of remoxipride and metabolites in patients with various degrees of renal functionG Movin-Osswald
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Astra Arcus AB, Sodertalje, Sweden
Br J Clin Pharmacol 35:615-22. 1993..Twenty-one patients with severely impaired (ClCr < 25 ml min-1), moderately impaired (ClCr 25-50 ml min-1) and normal (ClCr > 65 ml min-1) renal function were ..
- Costs and effectiveness of ultrasonography and limited computed tomography for diagnosing appendicitis in childrenB M Pena
Department of Medicine, Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Pediatrics 106:672-6. 2000..A protocol of ultrasonography (US) followed by computed tomography with rectal contrast (CTRC) has been shown to be 94% accurate in the diagnosis of acute appendicitis in children...
- Protective effects of fosfomycin on cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in patients with lung cancerN Rojanasthien
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 39:121-5. 2001..urinary N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminidase (NAG) activity, serum creatinine (Scr) and creatinine clearance (Clcr) were determined the day before and at day 3 and day 6 after cisplatin administration...
- Plasma glutathione peroxidase activity in the elderlyK Wieczorowska-Tobis
Pathophysiology Department, University Medical School, Poznan, Poland
Int Urol Nephrol 32:463-7. 2001..PGP activity may be used to assess renal function in elderly, we measured the plasma PGP and creatinine clearance (ClCr) in 65 active, community-dwelling elderly (range: 65-93 years; 47 women and 18 men)...
- Estimation of glomerular filtration rate in older patients with chronic renal insufficiency: is the modification of diet in renal disease formula an improvement?Edmund J Lamb
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:1012-7. 2003..To evaluate a new formula for glomerular filtration rate (GFR), derived from the Modification of Diet in Renal Disease (MDRD) study in older people...
- Correlation between plasma milrinone concentration and renal function in patients with cardiac diseaseM Hasei
Intensive Care Unit, Osaka University Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 52:991-6. 2008..The dose of milrinone should be reduced in patients with renal failure. However, there is little data examining the relationship between plasma concentration of milrinone (pCmil) and renal function in intravenous infusion...
- Differences in curve behavior after fusion in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis patients with open triradiate cartilagesPaul D Sponseller
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 34:827-31. 2009..Retrospective review...
- Factors influencing elimination and distribution of fleroxacin: metaanalysis of individual data from 10 pharmacokinetic studiesB G Reigner
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, F Hoffmann La Roche Ltd, Basel, Switzerland
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 40:575-80. 1996..The covariates investigated were predicted creatinine clearance (CLCR), age, gender, body surface area, body weight, and lean body weight (LBW). The predicted CL/F and V/F were 83...
- Disposition and safety of omapatrilat in subjects with renal impairmentD A Sica
Medical College of Virginia of Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond 23298, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 68:261-9. 2000..Omapatrilat, a vasopeptidase inhibitor, preserves natriuretic peptides and inhibits the renin angiotensin aldosterone system by simultaneously inhibiting neutral endopeptidase and angiotensin-converting enzyme...
- The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of fludarabine phosphate in patients with renal impairment: a prospective dose adjustment studyStuart M Lichtman
Don Monti Division of Medical Oncology, North Shore University Hospital NYU School of Medicine, 300 Community Drive, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
Cancer Invest 20:904-13. 2002..one week later by five (one per day) doses that were adjusted according to three predefined creatinine clearance (CLcr) levels...
- Gastrointestinal disease control after histamine2-receptor antagonist dose modification for renal impairment in frail chronically ill elderly patientsThomas E Lackner
University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy and Institute for the Study of Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, Minneapolis, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:650-6. 2003..To determine whether histamine2-receptor antagonist (H2RA) dose modified for renal impairment affects gastrointestinal (GI) disease control...
- Teicoplanin population pharmacokinetic analysis in hospitalized patientsDolors Soy
Pharmacy Service UASP, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Ther Drug Monit 28:737-43. 2006..Demographic and biologic data creatinine clearance (CLcr), weight (WT), and albumin (Alb) were tested for inclusion as covariates in the basic model...
- [Cystatin C as a marker of glomerular filtration rate in patients with ovarian cancer]Lubomir Bodnar
Wojskowy Instytut Medyczny w Warszawie, CSK MON Klinika Onkologii
Pol Merkur Lekarski 24:307-11. 2008..THE AIM OF STUDY We investigated significance of cystatin C in assessment of GFR and its influence on overall survival (OS) in patients with ovarian cancer (OC)...
- Effect of glycemic load on peptide-YY levels in a biracial sample of obese and normal weight womenKimberly A Brownley
Department of Psychiatry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 18:1297-303. 2010....
- Structural change in alpha-chymotrypsin induced by complexation with alpha 1-antichymotrypsin as seen by enhanced sensitivity to proteolysisE S Stavridi
Department of Chemistry, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Biochemistry 35:10608-15. 1996..rACT complex and the suggestion that electrostatic interactions mediate the coupling of structural change between rACT and Chtr within the Chtr.rACT complex. Potential physiological consequences of this work are explored...
- Influence of diurnal blood pressure variations on target organ abnormalities in adolescents with mild essential hypertensionC W Belsha
Department of Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and the Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock 72202, USA
Am J Hypertens 11:410-7. 1998..Creatinine clearance (Clcr) and urine Malb was measured on 24 h collection and RFR by change in creatinine clearance after an oral protein ..
- Prediction of creatinine clearance from serum creatinine in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: comparison of six formulae and one nomogramH J Anders
Medizinische Poliklinik, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munich, Germany
Clin Rheumatol 19:26-9. 2000..However, the determination of endogenous creatinine clearance (Clcr) from a 24-h urine collection is an unreliable and time-consuming procedure...
- Ganciclovir pharmacokinetics and cytokine dynamics in renal transplant recipients with cytomegalovirus infectionK M Tornatore
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Buffalo, NY, USA
Clin Transplant 15:297-308. 2001..A creatinine clearance (ClCr) was generated by the Cockroft-Gault (C-G) equation (range: 42.3-68.5 mL/min) to determine ganciclovir dosing...
- [Study of the predictive method of 24-hour creatinine clearance in calculating the appropriate dosage of Carboplatin]Rie Hirai
Department of Pharmacy, Toho University Omori Medical Center, Tokyo, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 128:1209-14. 2008..Instead of the glomerular filtration rate (GFR), 24-h creatinine clearance (24 CLcr) is often used in this formula, which is calculated based on 24-h urine collection in clinical practice.
- [Chronic pancreatitis]Xavier Molero Richard
Servei d Aparell Digestiu, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Barcelona, Espana
Gastroenterol Hepatol 31:76-82. 2008Chronic pancreatitis is a multifactorial disease. Mutations in the chymotrypsin C gene may encourage the development of chronic pancreatitis. Smoking is an important factor in the development and progression of chronic pancreatitis...
- Monitoring metformin in cardiac patients exposed to contrast media using ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass-spectrometryMahasen A Radwan
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Ther Drug Monit 33:742-9. 2011..Therefore, the objective of this investigation was to monitor cardiac patients for the effects of CM on their metformin plasma concentration and serum creatinine clearance (ClCr).
- Human cationic trypsinogen (PRSS1) variants and chronic pancreatitisBalázs Csaba Németh
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 306:G466-73. 2014..increase intrapancreatic trypsin activity by stimulating trypsinogen autoactivation and/or by inhibiting chymotrypsin C-dependent trypsinogen degradation...
- Augmented renal clearance and therapeutic monitoring of β-lactamsAndrew A Udy
Department of Intensive Care and Hyperbaric Medicine, The Alfred, Prahran, Melbourne 3181, Vic, Australia
Int J Antimicrob Agents 45:331-3. 2015..The interactions of ARC and β-lactam TDM are further explored in this article in specific reference to a concomitant article in this issue of the journal...
- Efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of sugammadex 4 mg kg-1 for reversal of deep neuromuscular blockade in patients with severe renal impairmentI F Panhuizen
Department of Anaesthesia, Canisius Wilhelmina Hospital, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Br J Anaesth 114:777-84. 2015..and safety of sugammadex 4 mg kg(-1) for deep neuromuscular blockade (NMB) reversal in patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance [CLCR] <30 ml min(-1)) vs those with normal renal function (CLCR ≥80 ml min(-1)).
- Population pharmacokinetics of edoxaban and its main metabolite in a dedicated renal impairment studySiv Jönsson
Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
J Clin Pharmacol 55:1268-79. 2015..with delayed absorption and elimination parameterized as renal clearance linearly related to creatinine clearance (CLcr ) and nonrenal clearance forming M4 described edoxaban PK. The PK of M4 was described with a 1-compartment model...
- ER stress-associated CTRC mutants decrease stimulated pancreatic zymogen secretion through SIRT2-mediated microtubule dysregulationMarcelo G Binker
CBRHC Research Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 463:329-35. 2015..b>Chymotrypsin C (CTRC) is a protective protease that limits trypsin and trypsinogen proteolytic activity...
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of continuous-infusion meropenem in pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplant patientsPiergiorgio Cojutti
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Santa Maria della Misericordia, Udine, Italy Department of Experimental and Clinical Medical Sciences, University of Udine, Udine, Italy
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 59:5535-41. 2015..The relationship between meropenem clearance (CLM) and estimated creatinine clearance (CLCR) was assessed by nonlinear regression...
- Predictive performance of ten equations for estimating creatinine clearance in cardiac patients. Iohexol Cooperative Study GroupS A Spinler
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Ann Pharmacother 32:1275-83. 1998The predictive performance of 10 equations used to estimate creatinine clearance (Clcr) was assessed retrospectively from data collected on 420 patients.
- Fluorescence polarization immunoassay: can it result in an overestimation of vancomycin in patients not suffering from renal failure?D Sym
St John s University, College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions, Jamaica, New York, USA
Ther Drug Monit 23:441-4. 2001..9 years +/- 17.5) nonrenal failure patients (mean ClCr +/- SD: 76.2 mL/min +/- 29.20) receiving vancomycin therapy for at least 10 days...
- Pharmacokinetic study of S-1, a novel oral fluorouracil antitumor agent in animal model and in patients with impaired renal functionMasataka Ikeda
Department of Surgery and Clinical Oncology E2, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita, Japan
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 50:25-32. 2002..We sought to determine the influence of impaired renal function on the pharmacokinetics of S-1 in an animal model and in patients with gastric cancer...
- Population pharmacokinetics of platinum after nedaplatin administration and model validation in adult patientsToru Ishibashi
Developmental Research Laboratories, Shionogi and Co, Ltd, Osaka, Japan
Br J Clin Pharmacol 56:205-13. 2003..The relevant covariates and the extent of inter- and intra-individual variability were evaluated...
- New recommendations for vancomycin dosage for patients with MRSA pneumonia with various degrees of renal function impairmentMakiko Yoshida
Pharmacy Department, Satsukikai Aoyama Second Hospital, Kawachinagano, Osaka, Japan
J Infect Chemother 11:182-8. 2005..in 1998. Based on individual creatinine clearance (CLcr), we proposed the optimum VCM dosages and dosing intervals so that the peak level of VCM (level at 1 h after the ..
- ClcR-based biosensing system in the detection of cis-dihydroxylated (chloro-)biphenylsJessika Feliciano
Department of Chemistry, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506 0055, USA
Anal Bioanal Chem 385:807-13. 2006..In P. putida, the expression of these genes is regulated by a protein encoded by the gene clcR located upstream from the clcABD genes...
- Dose selection and population pharmacokinetics of PEG-Intron in patients with chronic myelogenous leukaemiaSamir Gupta
Schering Plough Research Institute, Kenilworth, NJ, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 63:292-9. 2007..To assess the dose selection using population pharmacokinetics of Pegylated Intron-alpha2b (PEG-Intron) in patients with chronic myelogenous leukaemia (CML)...
- New oxalate-bridged CrIII-MnII polymeric network incorporating a spin-crossover [Co(terpy)2]2+ cationHui Zhong Kou
Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering, Kyushu University, 6 1 Kasuga koen, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816 8580, Japan
Inorg Chem 46:9513-5. 2007..with [Cr(ox)3]3- in the presence of the spin-crossover [Co(terpy)2]2+ cation gives rise to a 1D [Co(terpy)2][Mn(H2O)ClCr(ox)3].H2O.0.5MeOH (1) or a 2D [Co(terpy)2][Mn(H2O)Cr(ox)3]2.5H2O.0.5MeOH (2)...
- Effect of 5-aminosalicylates on renal function in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: 4-year follow-up studyJavier P Gisbert
Gastroenterology Unit, Hospital Universitario de la Princesa and Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Hepáticas y Digestivas CIBEREHD, Madrid, Spain
Gastroenterol Hepatol 31:477-84. 2008..Our aim was to conduct a retrospective study of IBD patients, both with and without 5-ASA treatment, who underwent regular evaluation of renal function over a 4-year period...
- Meropenem pharmacokinetics in the newbornJohn N van den Anker
Department of Pediatrics, The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 53:3871-9. 2009..The final model included estimated creatinine clearance (CLcr) (Schwartz formula) and weight (Wt) in the calculation of clearance (meropenem clearance = 0.00112 x CLcr + 0...
- Effect of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of PD 0200390, a novel ligand for the voltage-gated calcium channel alpha-2-delta subunitBrian Corrigan
Department of Neuroscience, Pfizer Global Research and Development, 50 Pequot Avenue, New London, CT 06320, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 68:174-80. 2009To investigate the pharmacokinetics and safety of PD 0200390 in healthy subjects and subjects with renal impairment (RI) and to examine the relationship between oral and renal PD 0200390 clearance and estimated creatinine clearance (CLcr).
- Pancreatitis-associated chymotrypsinogen C (CTRC) mutant elicits endoplasmic reticulum stress in pancreatic acinar cellsRichard Szmola
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University, Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Gut 59:365-72. 2010..The aim of the present study was to explore whether CTRC mutants induce endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in pancreatic acinar cells...
- Effects of renal function on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of prophylactic cefazolin in cardiothoracic surgeryT Kosaka
Department of Pharmacy, Kyoto Prefectural University, School of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 31:193-9. 2012..In 35 patients with a normal estimated creatinine clearance (CLcr) ≥50 ml/min, a free cefazolin concentration <4 μg/ml was observed in 11.4, 5.7 and 54...
- Asparagine-linked glycosylation of human chymotrypsin C is required for folding and secretion but not for enzyme activityMelinda Bence
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
FEBS J 278:4338-50. 2011Human chymotrypsin C (CTRC) plays a protective role in the pancreas by mitigating premature trypsinogen activation through degradation. Mutations that abolish activity or secretion of CTRC increase the risk for chronic pancreatitis...
- Comprehensive functional analysis of chymotrypsin C (CTRC) variants reveals distinct loss-of-function mechanisms associated with pancreatitis riskSebastian Beer
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Gut 62:1616-24. 2013The digestive enzyme chymotrypsin C (CTRC) protects against pancreatitis by promoting degradation of trypsinogen, thereby curtailing potentially harmful trypsinogen activation...
- Population pharmacokinetics of daptomycin in patients affected by severe Gram-positive infectionsAntonello Di Paolo
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Pisa, Via Roma 55, 56126 Pisa, Italy
Int J Antimicrob Agents 42:250-5. 2013..The present model may be applied in clinical settings for a TDM routine on the basis of a sparse blood sampling protocol...
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of single-dose ribavirin in patients with chronic renal impairmentSamir K Gupta
Departments of Drug Metabolism Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Pharmacology, Merck Research Lab, Kenilworth, NJ, USA
Drug Discov Ther 7:158-63. 2013..in 6 healthy volunteers and 18 subjects with varying degrees of renal impairment (mild:creatinine clearance [CLcr] 61-90 mL/min/1.73 m², moderate: CLcr 31-60 mL/min/1.73 m(2), severe: CLcr 10-30 mL/min/1...
- Cefepime-induced encephalopathy in patients with haematological malignancies: clinical features and risk factorsTomotaka Ugai
From the 1 Division of Haematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Kameda Medical Centre, Chiba
Scand J Infect Dis 46:272-9. 2014..Cefepime is an antibiotic that is widely used in patients with haematological malignancies (HM). Although its use has been reported to be associated with encephalopathy, only case reports or small case series have been reported so far...
- Genetics and treatment options for recurrent acute and chronic pancreatitisCeleste A Shelton
Department of Human Genetics, University of Pittsburgh, Crabtree Hall 130 De Soto Street, Pittsburgh, PA, 15261, USA
Curr Treat Options Gastroenterol 12:359-71. 2014..In addition, discovery of pancreatitis-associated genetic variants in patients with glucose intolerance may suggest underlying type 3c diabetes, which also has implications for treatment and disease management...
- Biosynthesis of ethyl (S)-4-chloro-3-hydroxybutanoate with an NADH-dependent reductase (ClCR) discovered by genome data mining using a modified colorimetric screening strategyYu Cai He
a Laboratory of Biocatalysis and Bioprocessing College of Pharmaceutical Engineeing and Life Sciences Changzhou University, Changzhou, PR China
Bioengineered 6:170-4. 2015An NADH-dependent reductase (ClCR) was discovered by genome data mining. After ClCR was overexpressed in E. coli BL21, recombinant E...
- Population pharmacokinetic models for cefuroxime and metronidazole used in combination as prophylactic agents in colorectal surgery: Model-based evaluation of standard dosing regimensEduardo Asín-Prieto
Pharmacokinetics, Nanotechnology and Gene Therapy Group PharmaNanoGene, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of the Basque Country UPV EHU, Vitoria Gasteiz, Spain Centro de investigación Lascaray ikergunea, University of the Basque Country UPV EHU, Vitoria Gasteiz, Spain
Int J Antimicrob Agents 45:504-11. 2015..Elimination of cefuroxime was conditioned by creatinine clearance (CLCr). The half-life of cefuroxime was 1.5h for patients with normal renal function and 4...
- Population pharmacokinetics of edoxaban in patients with symptomatic deep-vein thrombosis and/or pulmonary embolism--the Hokusai-VTE phase 3 studyRonald Niebecker
Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden and
Br J Clin Pharmacol 80:1374-87. 2015....
- Population Pharmacokinetics of Doripenem in Critically Ill Patients with Sepsis in a Malaysian Intensive Care UnitMohd H Abdul-Aziz
Burns, Trauma, and Critical Care Research Centre, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia School of Pharmacy, International Islamic University of Malaysia, Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 60:206-14. 2015..Findings from this study suggest that, for doripenem usage in Malaysian critically ill patients, an alternative dosing approach may be meritorious, particularly when multidrug resistance pathogens are involved...
- Population Pharmacokinetics of Eplerenone in Japanese Patients With Chronic Heart FailureMasayo Oishi
Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Research, Development Japan, Pfizer Japan Inc, Tokyo, Japan
J Clin Pharmacol . 2016..In the full model approach, creatinine clearance (CLcr) on CL/F and body weight on apparent central volume of distribution (Vc/F) were selected as factors that may affect ..
- CTRC gene polymorphism (p.G60=; c.180 C > T) in acute pancreatitisDorota Koziel
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Jan Kochanowski University, Kielce, Poland
BMC Gastroenterol 17:13. 2017..The aim of the study was to determine the relationship between the presence of p.G60 = polymorphism (c.180C > T; rs497078) CTRC and the incidence together with the clinical course of acute pancreatitis (AP)...
- Functional effects of 13 rare PRSS1 variants presumed to cause chronic pancreatitisAndrea Schnúr
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Gut 63:337-43. 2014..caused by mutations in human cationic trypsinogen (PRSS1) which lead to increased autoactivation by altering chymotrypsin C (CTRC)-dependent trypsinogen activation and degradation...
- Frequent expression of haemopoietic and non-haemopoietic antigens by neoplastic plasma cells: an immunohistochemical study using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissueU R Petruch
Institute of Pathology, Eberhard Karls University, Tubingen, Germany
Histopathology 20:35-40. 1992..Lack of awareness of the frequent expression of both haemopoietic and non-haemopoietic antigens by neoplastic plasma cells could lead to mis-diagnosis of plasmacytomas as malignant lymphomas or even as carcinomas or sarcomas...
- Correlation of antifactor Xa concentrations with renal function in patients on enoxaparinSheryl L Chow
University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Kaleida Health Systems, Buffalo, New York, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 43:586-90. 2003..The median antifactor Xa levels were higher in patients with creatinine clearance (CLCr) < or = 30 mL/min compared to CLCr > or = 31 mL/min (1.34 IU/mL vs. 0.91 IU/mL, respectively, p < 0.05)...
- Competition between IL-1, IL-1ra and TGF-beta 1 modulates the response of the ELA4.NOB-1/CTLL bioassay: implications for clinical investigationsP Ashwood
Gastrointestinal Laboratory, The Rayne Institute, St Thomas Hospital, London SE1 7EH, United Kingdom
Inflamm Res 53:60-5. 2004..The net effect of these cytokines, rather than IL-1 levels, are frequently suggested to regulate tissue inflammation, but confirming this has been difficult...
- Alternative splicing involving the thioredoxin reductase module in mammals: a glutaredoxin-containing thioredoxin reductase 1Dan Su
Department of Biochemistry, University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska 68588, USA
Biochemistry 43:12177-88. 2004..Our data also suggest that various N-terminal extensions in mammalian TRs are often expressed in testes...
- The value of contrast-enhanced helical CT scan with rectal contrast enema in the diagnosis of acute appendicitisLena N Naffaa
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, American University of Beirut Medical Center, PO Box 11 0236, Beirut, Lebanon
Clin Imaging 29:255-8. 2005....
- Early endotoxin-mediated haemostatic and inflammatory responses in the clopidogrel-treated pigMiklos Lipcsey
Section of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, Department of Surgical Sciences, Uppsala University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Platelets 16:408-14. 2005..Although renal function, as evaluated by creatinine clearance (CLcr) deteriorated significantly (P = 0...
- Incidence of renal insufficiency in cancer patientsEkrem Dogan
Department of Internal Medicine, Yuzuncu Yil University, Van, Turkey
Adv Ther 22:357-62. 2005..1%) of the patients had an estimated GFR <90 mL/min. Among these, the Clcr was between 60 and 89 mL/min in 241 patients (19.8%); 30 and 59 mL/min in 75 patients (6...
- Population pharmacokinetics of higher-dose mizoribine in healthy male volunteersMutsuko Honda
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toyama, Japan
Biol Pharm Bull 29:2460-4. 2006..349 h, 0.869 h-1, and 0.834 l/kg, respectively. Oral clearance (CL/F) was modeled with creatinine clearance (CLcr), and the mean value was estimated to be 1.93.CLcr l/h...
- Successful treatment of patients with multiple myeloma and impaired renal function with lenalidomide: results of 4 German centersKatharina Oehrlein
Division of Hematology, Oncology and Immunology, Medical Department, University Hospital of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 12:191-6. 2012..Analysis showed myeloma overall response rate of 84%, with 42% of patients with improvement of renal function. Lenalidomide/dexamethasone is highly effective, with acceptable toxicity in the renally impaired patient group...
- Determinants of chymotrypsin C cleavage specificity in the calcium-binding loop of human cationic trypsinogenAndras Szabo
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
FEBS J 279:4283-92. 2012The pancreatic serine protease chymotrypsin C (CTRC) cleaves the Leu81-Glu82 peptide bond in the calcium-binding loop of human cationic trypsinogen and thereby promotes its degradation...
- Pharmacokinetics of ertapenem in burns patientsE Dailly
Clinical Pharmacology Department, CHU de Nantes, Nantes, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 42:48-52. 2013..These first results support that the ERT plasma concentration should be closely monitored particularly for patients with high values of BSA and/or CL(Cr) to avoid suboptimal exposure...
- Pharmacokinetics of zanamivir following intravenous administration to subjects with and without renal impairmentStephen Weller
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 57:2967-71. 2013..were assessed by regression analysis of systemic clearance (CL) and CLR as a function of creatinine clearance (CLCR)...
- Characterization of two deletions of the CTRC locusEmmanuelle Masson
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, U1078, Brest, France
Mol Genet Metab 109:296-300. 2013..The CTRC-deleting complex rearrangement probably resulted from LINE-1-mediated Alu insertion, which represents a novel mutational mechanism causing chronic pancreatitis...
- Autoactivation of mouse trypsinogens is regulated by chymotrypsin C via cleavage of the autolysis loopBalázs Csaba Németh
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Biol Chem 288:24049-62. 2013b>Chymotrypsin C (CTRC) is a proteolytic regulator of trypsinogen autoactivation in humans...
- Evaluation of once daily tobramycin dosing in critically ill patients through Bayesian simulationJ F Peris-Marti
Pharmacy Service, Centro Sociosanitario La Florida Alicante, Alicante, Spain
J Clin Pharm Ther 29:65-70. 2004To evaluate if once-daily dose (ODD) regimens of tobramycin attain pharmacodynamic goals using individualized pharmacokinetic monitoring of critically ill patients with creatinine clearance (Clcr) over 60 mL/min.
- Zea mays L. extracts modify glomerular function and potassium urinary excretion in conscious ratsD V O Velazquez
Departamento de Fisiologia e Farmacologia UFPE, s n Cidade Universitária, Recife, PE, Brasil
Phytomedicine 12:363-9. 2005..in the IMC for 3 h (Protocol 2). Clcr (294.6 +/- 73.2, n = 12, to 241.7 +/- 48.0 microl/ min/100 g body wt.; n = 13; p<0...
- [Utility of cystatin-C in hospitalized patients. Comparing with different methods of assessing renal function]F J Cepeda
Nefrologia 27:168-74. 2007..to assessing renal function, even though limitations, some time is necessary measure 24 h creatinine clearance (CLcr), or estimate Cockroft-Gault (C-G) or MDRD formulas...
- Population pharmacokinetics of fluconazole after administration of fosfluconazole and fluconazole in critically ill patientsT Aoyama
Laboratory of Clinical Pharmacokinetics, School of Pharmacy, Nihon University, Chiba, Japan
J Clin Pharm Ther 37:356-63. 2012....
- Comprehensive screening of chymotrypsin C (CTRC) gene in tropical calcific pancreatitis identifies novel variantsSumit Paliwal
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Hyderabad, India
Gut 62:1602-6. 2013..Recently, chymotrypsin C (CTRC) variants that diminish its activity or secretion were found to predict susceptibility to chronic ..
- Pharmacokinetic study of S-1 in patients in whom inulin clearance was measuredYuichi Ando
Department of Clinical Oncology and Chemotherapy, Nagoya University Hospital, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
Oncology 83:38-44. 2012....
- A phase 1 study to evaluate the effect of dolutegravir on renal function via measurement of iohexol and para-aminohippurate clearance in healthy subjectsJustin Koteff
ViiV Healthcare, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 75:990-6. 2013..The effect of DTG on glomerular filtration rate (GFR), effective renal plasma flow (ERPF), and creatinine clearance (CLcr ) was evaluated in 34 healthy volunteers.
- A conservative assessment of the major genetic causes of idiopathic chronic pancreatitis: data from a comprehensive analysis of PRSS1, SPINK1, CTRC and CFTR genes in 253 young French patientsEmmanuelle Masson
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, U1078, Brest, France
PLoS ONE 8:e73522. 2013....
- DOSAGE COMPENSATION OF THE ACTIVE X CHROMOSOME IN MAMMALSChristine M Disteche; Fiscal Year: 2010..using a mouse model in which we have previously shown a doubling of expression from the chloride channel gene, Clcr>4, when it is located on the X compared to an autosome...
- Treatment Implications of Trauma Memory Modulation for PTSD & Alcohol DependenceMichael E Saladin; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Rachana Shah; Fiscal Year: 2015....
- High Resolution Peripheral Quantitative CTMARY BETH LEONARD; Fiscal Year: 2013..We have a detailed and ready-to-execute plan for operation that includes technical expertise and support, and full institutional commitment. ..
- Circadian Misalignment and Energy MetabolismKenneth P Wright; Fiscal Year: 2013....
- Kenneth P Wright; Fiscal Year: 2014....
- Steven M Willi; Fiscal Year: 2016..and is strongly supported by access to a superb range of institutional resources, including the CHOP CTRC and the UPenn DERC. ..
- Miklos Sahin-Toth; Fiscal Year: 2016..provided by applicant): The specific objectives of the present grant proposal are to determine the role of chymotrypsin C (CTRC) in the regulation of digestive enzyme activation and degradation and to investigate the mechanism(s) by ..
- Health and Safety Consequences of Sleep LossKenneth P Wright; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Tim H M Huang; Fiscal Year: 2016..abstract_text> ..
- CTSA INFRASTRUCTURE FOR CLINICAL TRIALSGarret A Fitzgerald; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..
- Lara A Ray; Fiscal Year: 2014..Results from this study will inform a subsequent R01 application to conduct a randomized controlled trial of IBUD for alcoholism. ..
- In home closed loop reduction of nocturnal hypoglycemia and daytime hyperglycemiaH Peter Chase; Fiscal Year: 2013..We believe that prevention of hypoglycemia, particularly at night, and reduction of post prandial hyperglycemia will result in improvement in glycemic control and reduction in HbA1c levels. ..
- Garret A Fitzgerald; Fiscal Year: 2015....
- Kay A Robbins; Fiscal Year: 2015..This multifocal approach should strengthen the interaction between the cancer center and the minority servicing institution. These efforts will ultimately lead to the submission of an R25 application. ..
- ROBIN JEAN LEACH; Fiscal Year: 2015..This multifocal approach should strengthen the interaction between the cancer center and the minority servicing institution. These efforts will ultimately lead to the submission of an R25 application. ..
- Institutional Clinical and Translational Science AwardGarret A Fitzgerald; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..
- Institutional Clinical and Translational Science AwardGarret A Fitzgerald; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..
- Garret A Fitzgerald; Fiscal Year: 2015..abstract_text> ..
- Garret A Fitzgerald; Fiscal Year: 2015..abstract_text> ..
- VIRGINIA GEORGIA KAKLAMANI; Fiscal Year: 2016..The driving force behind this collaboration is the shared mission of the organizations to advance progress against breast cancer. ..
- Luzhe Sun; Fiscal Year: 2016..The broad training program and the large number of minority trainees attracted to our program make this a unique opportunity to enrich the diversity in the pool of future cancer researchers. ..
- Regulation of Capsule Biosynthesis in N. meningitidisDavid Stephens; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- CLEK STUDY CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY READING CENTERTimothy McMahon; Fiscal Year: 2004..This proposal seeks support for a period of five years to provide for salaries, equipment, computer programming support, consultants, supplies and travel. ..
- Evaluating Cancer Disparities Among Hispanic CommunitiesYadvindera Bains; Fiscal Year: 2005..This proposal will yield invaluable data and information on cancer outcomes and treatment strategies to improve cancer morbidity and mortality outcomes in Hispanic populations. ..
- Planning for Clinical Translational Science AwardBarbara Conley; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- COOPERATIVE STUDY OF CANCER CHEMOTHERAPYLaurence Elias; Fiscal Year: 2000..The CTRC clinic staff is bilingual and can provide culturally sensitive counseling to patients who speak only Spanish or a Native American language. ..
- PHYSICIAN SCIENTIST TRAINING GRANT IN ONCOLOGYChris Takimoto; Fiscal Year: 2001..Thus, this training program will allow young clinicians to develop an area of research expertise and bring this expertise back to their "home" clinical department. ..
- NAPS2 Continuation - Genome-Wide Association Study of PancreatitisDavid C Whitcomb; Fiscal Year: 2010..Knowledge of the genetic basis of pancreatitis will lead to new treatments, and help remove the stigma that chronic pancreatitis is only a disease of drunkards. ..
- MOLECULAR GENETICS OF HEREDITARY PANCREATITISDavid Whitcomb; Fiscal Year: 2008..The HP and familial pancreatitis studies are especially important because of the statistical power of family studies and the ability to detect modifier genes in a uniform background of susceptibility factors. ..
- 14th Internatinal Symposium on Inherited DiseasesDavid Whitcomb; Fiscal Year: 2004..The format, venue, and content are designed to maximize participation, education, translation and implementation of the key elements of the many new findings in the genetics of the pancreas. ..