Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: caldecrin
Description: chymotrypsin C (caldecrin)
Alias: CLCR, ELA4, caldecrin, chymotrypsin-C, elastase 4, elastase IV, serum calcium decreasing factor
Publications135 found, 100 shown here
- Tertatolol in chronic renal failure. A pharmacokinetic studyM Rainfray
, , Bobigny, France
Am J Hypertens 2:266S-277S. 1989..6 +/- 12.3 years) with chronic renal failure defined by a mean creatinine clearance (Clcr) of 24.6 +/- 15.9 mL/min/1.73 m2 (range: 6.2 to 68.7)...
- Population pharmacokinetics of ganciclovir following administration of valganciclovir in paediatric renal transplant patientsWei Zhao
Department of Paediatric Pharmacology and Pharmacogenetics, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 48:321-8. 2009....
- Pollution-affected fish hepatic transcriptome and its expression patterns on exposure to cadmiumM Auslander
Israel Oceanographic and Limnological Research, Haifa 31080, Israel
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 10:250-61. 2008..Prominently differentially expressed genes included elastase 4, carboxypeptidase B, trypsinogen, perforin, complement C31, cytochrome P450 2K5, ceruloplasmin, carboxyl ester ..
- Standardization of plasma brain natriuretic peptide concentrations in older Japanese-relationship to latent renal dysfunction and ischemic heart diseaseHideki Nomura
Department of Internal Medicine, Chubu Hospital, Obu, Aichi, Japan
J Am Geriatr Soc 50:1504-9. 2002..To investigate the relationship between cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) and BNP in older people with and without ischemic heart disease (IHD)...
- Crystal structure of an oligomer of proteolytic zymogens: detailed conformational analysis of the bovine ternary complex and implications for their activationF X Gomis-Rüth
Institut de Biologia Fonamental i Departament de Bioquímica i BiologiaMolecular, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Spain
J Mol Biol 269:861-80. 1997..of the zymogen of a metalloexopeptidase, carboxypeptidase A, and the proforms of two serine endopeptidases, chymotrypsin C and proteinase E. The crystal structure of the bovine complex has been solved and refined to an R-factor of 0...
- Influence of diurnal blood pressure variations on target organ abnormalities in adolescents with mild essential hypertensionC W Belsha
Department of Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and the Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock 72202, USA
Am J Hypertens 11:410-7. 1998..Creatinine clearance (Clcr) and urine Malb was measured on 24 h collection and RFR by change in creatinine clearance after an oral protein ..
- Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of isepamicinM Tod
Department of Pharmacotoxicology, Avicenne Hospital, Bobigny, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 38:205-23. 2000..In patients with chronic renal impairment, isepamicin clearance is proportional to creatinine clearance (CLCR); the recommended regimen is 8 mg/kg with an administration interval of 24 hours in moderate impairment, 48 hours ..
- CT can reduce hospitalization for observation in children with suspected appendicitisRobert Acosta
Deptartment of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1W20 Jacobi Medical Center, 1400 Pelham Parkway, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Pediatr Radiol 35:495-500. 2005..More than twice as many children hospitalized for abdominal pain suggesting appendicitis are subsequently sent home after observation compared to those who undergo appendectomy...
- Evaluation of several dosing regimens of cefepime, with various simulations of renal function, against clinical isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a pharmacodynamic infection modelD M Cappelletty
Division of Infectious Diseases, Harper Hospital, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 43:129-33. 1999..and without tobramycin, and two different levels of renal function were simulated: normal (creatinine clearance [CLCR] = 90 ml/min) and decreased (CRCL = 60 ml/min)...
- Pharmacokinetic study of S-1, a novel oral fluorouracil antitumor agent in animal model and in patients with impaired renal functionMasataka Ikeda
Department of Surgery and Clinical Oncology E2, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita, Japan
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 50:25-32. 2002..We sought to determine the influence of impaired renal function on the pharmacokinetics of S-1 in an animal model and in patients with gastric cancer...
- A study to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of oral 5-fluorouracil and eniluracil after concurrent administration to patients with refractory solid tumours and varying degrees of renal impairment (FUMA1005)ANNE O'DONNELL
Clinical Pharmacology, E Block, Institute of Cancer Research, 15 Cotswold Road, Belmont, Surrey SM2 5NG, UK
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 51:58-66. 2003..An open-label study was performed to determine the effect of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of 5-FU in the presence of eniluracil...
- Digestive efficiency, free amino acid pools and quality of growth performance in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) affected by light regimes and vaccine typesKrisna Rungruangsak-Torrissen
Institute of Marine Research, Matre Research Station, 5984 Matredal, Norway
Fish Physiol Biochem 35:255-72. 2009....
- Fluorescence polarization immunoassay: can it result in an overestimation of vancomycin in patients not suffering from renal failure?D Sym
St John s University, College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions, Jamaica, New York, USA
Ther Drug Monit 23:441-4. 2001..9 years +/- 17.5) nonrenal failure patients (mean ClCr +/- SD: 76.2 mL/min +/- 29.20) receiving vancomycin therapy for at least 10 days...
- The tfdR gene product can successfully take over the role of the insertion element-inactivated TfdT protein as a transcriptional activator of the tfdCDEF gene cluster, which encodes chlorocatechol degradation in Ralstonia eutropha JMP134(pJP4)J H Leveau
Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology EAWAG, Duebendorf
J Bacteriol 178:6824-32. 1996..It has the highest degree of similarity with the proteins TcbR, ClcR, and TfdR, which are involved in the regulation of chloroaromatic breakdown...
- Molecular basis for pancreatitisEdwin Thrower
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Digestive Diseases, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Curr Opin Gastroenterol 24:580-5. 2008..This timely review will focus on clinical and basic science studies that have greatly advanced our knowledge of the molecular mechanisms of both acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis over the last year...
- Ankyrin-independent membrane protein-binding sites for brain and erythrocyte spectrinJ P Steiner
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Durham, North Carolina
J Biol Chem 263:14417-25. 1988..This flexibility has implications for assembly of the membrane skeleton and targeting of spectrin isoforms to specialized regions of cells...
- Ganciclovir pharmacokinetics and cytokine dynamics in renal transplant recipients with cytomegalovirus infectionK M Tornatore
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Buffalo, NY, USA
Clin Transplant 15:297-308. 2001..A creatinine clearance (ClCr) was generated by the Cockroft-Gault (C-G) equation (range: 42.3-68.5 mL/min) to determine ganciclovir dosing...
- Detrimental effects of controlled reperfusion on renal function after porcine autotransplantation are fully compensated by the use of Carolina rinse solutionPeter Wamser
Department of Surgery, University of Vienna, General Hospital, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Transpl Int 16:191-6. 2003..porcine kidney transplantation model and assessed the normal values (control group) for creatinine clearance (ClCr) and urine output per hour (U/h) after "standard" reperfusion similar to clinical transplantation...
- The effects of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics and safety of fosfluconazole and fluconazole following a single intravenous bolus injection of fosfluconazoleSatoshi Sobue
Clinical Pharmacology, Pfizer Global R and D, Tokyo Laboratories, Pfizer Japan Inc, Tokyo, Japan
Br J Clin Pharmacol 57:773-84. 2004....
- Serum bicarbonate: can it be a marker of metformin induced acidosis in geriatrics?S Rajeshwari
Department of Pharmacology, Kasturba Medical College and Hospital, Manipal University, Mangalore 575 001, Karnataka, India
Nepal Med Coll J 11:254-7. 2009..Baseline serum creatinine and bicarbonate were estimated. Creatinine clearance (Clcr ml/ min) was calculated. Patients were grouped into group 1-4 depending upon the doses of metformin they received...
- Influence of renal insufficiency on pharmacokinetics of ACYL-glucuronide metabolite of mycophenolic acid in renal transplant patientsF M González-Roncero
Servicio de Nefrologia, Hospitales Universitarios Virgen del Rocio, Sevilla, Spain
Transplant Proc 39:2176-8. 2007..They were divided between a group with preserved renal function (group I, mean creatinine clearance [Clcr] of 105 +/- 7 mL/min) and one with advanced renal insufficiency (group II, mean Clcr of 27 +/- 5 mL/min)...
- Pharmacokinetics of beta-methyldigoxin in subjects with normal and impaired renal functionK Tsutsumi
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Oita Medical University, Japan
J Clin Pharmacol 33:154-60. 1993..The steady-state volume of distribution decreased proportionately as creatinine clearance (CLCR) decreased, although steady-state volume of distribution of hemodialysis patients had large interindividual ..
- [Study of the predictive method of 24-hour creatinine clearance in calculating the appropriate dosage of Carboplatin]Rie Hirai
Department of Pharmacy, Toho University Omori Medical Center, Tokyo, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 128:1209-14. 2008..Instead of the glomerular filtration rate (GFR), 24-h creatinine clearance (24 CLcr) is often used in this formula, which is calculated based on 24-h urine collection in clinical practice.
- Advances in the etiology of chronic pancreatitisMarkus M Lerch
Department of Medicine A, Ernst Moritz Arndt Universitat Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Dig Dis 28:324-9. 2010..subtle risk associations and disease modifiers that can only be identified in large cohort studies, as for the chymotrypsin C, calcium-sensing receptor and the anionic trypsin (PRSS2) mutations...
- Disposition of cefmetazole in healthy volunteers and patients with impaired renal functionC E Halstenson
Drug Evaluation Unit, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 34:519-23. 1990..In six subjects with creatinine clearance (CLCR) of greater than 90 ml/min per 1.73 m2 (group 1), the terminal elimination half-life (t1/2 beta) was 1.31 +/- 0...
- The pharmacokinetics of remoxipride and metabolites in patients with various degrees of renal functionG Movin-Osswald
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Astra Arcus AB, Sodertalje, Sweden
Br J Clin Pharmacol 35:615-22. 1993..Twenty-one patients with severely impaired (ClCr < 25 ml min-1), moderately impaired (ClCr 25-50 ml min-1) and normal (ClCr > 65 ml min-1) renal function were ..
- Population pharmacokinetics of platinum after nedaplatin administration and model validation in adult patientsToru Ishibashi
Developmental Research Laboratories, Shionogi and Co, Ltd, Osaka, Japan
Br J Clin Pharmacol 56:205-13. 2003..The relevant covariates and the extent of inter- and intra-individual variability were evaluated...
- Costs and effectiveness of ultrasonography and limited computed tomography for diagnosing appendicitis in childrenB M Pena
Department of Medicine, Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Pediatrics 106:672-6. 2000..A protocol of ultrasonography (US) followed by computed tomography with rectal contrast (CTRC) has been shown to be 94% accurate in the diagnosis of acute appendicitis in children...
- Differences in curve behavior after fusion in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis patients with open triradiate cartilagesPaul D Sponseller
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 34:827-31. 2009..Retrospective review...
- Pancreatitis-associated chymotrypsinogen C (CTRC) mutant elicits endoplasmic reticulum stress in pancreatic acinar cellsRichard Szmola
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University, Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Gut 59:365-72. 2010..The aim of the present study was to explore whether CTRC mutants induce endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in pancreatic acinar cells...
- Plasma glutathione peroxidase activity in the elderlyK Wieczorowska-Tobis
Pathophysiology Department, University Medical School, Poznan, Poland
Int Urol Nephrol 32:463-7. 2001..PGP activity may be used to assess renal function in elderly, we measured the plasma PGP and creatinine clearance (ClCr) in 65 active, community-dwelling elderly (range: 65-93 years; 47 women and 18 men)...
- Correlation between plasma milrinone concentration and renal function in patients with cardiac diseaseM Hasei
Intensive Care Unit, Osaka University Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 52:991-6. 2008..The dose of milrinone should be reduced in patients with renal failure. However, there is little data examining the relationship between plasma concentration of milrinone (pCmil) and renal function in intravenous infusion...
- Estimation of glomerular filtration rate in older patients with chronic renal insufficiency: is the modification of diet in renal disease formula an improvement?Edmund J Lamb
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:1012-7. 2003..To evaluate a new formula for glomerular filtration rate (GFR), derived from the Modification of Diet in Renal Disease (MDRD) study in older people...
- Protective effects of fosfomycin on cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in patients with lung cancerN Rojanasthien
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 39:121-5. 2001..urinary N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminidase (NAG) activity, serum creatinine (Scr) and creatinine clearance (Clcr) were determined the day before and at day 3 and day 6 after cisplatin administration...
- The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of fludarabine phosphate in patients with renal impairment: a prospective dose adjustment studyStuart M Lichtman
Don Monti Division of Medical Oncology, North Shore University Hospital NYU School of Medicine, 300 Community Drive, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
Cancer Invest 20:904-13. 2002..one week later by five (one per day) doses that were adjusted according to three predefined creatinine clearance (CLcr) levels...
- Predictive performance of ten equations for estimating creatinine clearance in cardiac patients. Iohexol Cooperative Study GroupS A Spinler
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Ann Pharmacother 32:1275-83. 1998The predictive performance of 10 equations used to estimate creatinine clearance (Clcr) was assessed retrospectively from data collected on 420 patients.
- Gastrointestinal disease control after histamine2-receptor antagonist dose modification for renal impairment in frail chronically ill elderly patientsThomas E Lackner
University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy and Institute for the Study of Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, Minneapolis, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:650-6. 2003..To determine whether histamine2-receptor antagonist (H2RA) dose modified for renal impairment affects gastrointestinal (GI) disease control...
- Factors influencing elimination and distribution of fleroxacin: metaanalysis of individual data from 10 pharmacokinetic studiesB G Reigner
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, F Hoffmann La Roche Ltd, Basel, Switzerland
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 40:575-80. 1996..The covariates investigated were predicted creatinine clearance (CLCR), age, gender, body surface area, body weight, and lean body weight (LBW). The predicted CL/F and V/F were 83...
- Molecular cloning and expression of serum calcium-decreasing factor (caldecrin)A Tomomura
Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Kagoshima University, Japan
J Biol Chem 270:30315-21. 1995..13 amino acids, and is, with the exception of a central region, almost identical to the reported rat pancreatic elastase IV sequence. The caldecrin gene is selectively expressed in the pancreas, as judged by Northern blot analysis...
- Teicoplanin population pharmacokinetic analysis in hospitalized patientsDolors Soy
Pharmacy Service UASP, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Ther Drug Monit 28:737-43. 2006..Demographic and biologic data creatinine clearance (CLcr), weight (WT), and albumin (Alb) were tested for inclusion as covariates in the basic model...
- Effect of glycemic load on peptide-YY levels in a biracial sample of obese and normal weight womenKimberly A Brownley
Department of Psychiatry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 18:1297-303. 2010....
- [Cystatin C as a marker of glomerular filtration rate in patients with ovarian cancer]Lubomir Bodnar
Wojskowy Instytut Medyczny w Warszawie, CSK MON Klinika Onkologii
Pol Merkur Lekarski 24:307-11. 2008..THE AIM OF STUDY We investigated significance of cystatin C in assessment of GFR and its influence on overall survival (OS) in patients with ovarian cancer (OC)...
- Disposition and safety of omapatrilat in subjects with renal impairmentD A Sica
Medical College of Virginia of Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond 23298, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 68:261-9. 2000..Omapatrilat, a vasopeptidase inhibitor, preserves natriuretic peptides and inhibits the renin angiotensin aldosterone system by simultaneously inhibiting neutral endopeptidase and angiotensin-converting enzyme...
- Functional effects of 13 rare PRSS1 variants presumed to cause chronic pancreatitisAndrea Schnúr
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Gut 63:337-43. 2014..caused by mutations in human cationic trypsinogen (PRSS1) which lead to increased autoactivation by altering chymotrypsin C (CTRC)-dependent trypsinogen activation and degradation...
- Early endotoxin-mediated haemostatic and inflammatory responses in the clopidogrel-treated pigMiklos Lipcsey
Section of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, Department of Surgical Sciences, Uppsala University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Platelets 16:408-14. 2005..Although renal function, as evaluated by creatinine clearance (CLcr) deteriorated significantly (P = 0...
- The value of contrast-enhanced helical CT scan with rectal contrast enema in the diagnosis of acute appendicitisLena N Naffaa
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, American University of Beirut Medical Center, PO Box 11 0236, Beirut, Lebanon
Clin Imaging 29:255-8. 2005....
- Incidence of renal insufficiency in cancer patientsEkrem Dogan
Department of Internal Medicine, Yuzuncu Yil University, Van, Turkey
Adv Ther 22:357-62. 2005..1%) of the patients had an estimated GFR <90 mL/min. Among these, the Clcr was between 60 and 89 mL/min in 241 patients (19.8%); 30 and 59 mL/min in 75 patients (6...
- Population pharmacokinetics of higher-dose mizoribine in healthy male volunteersMutsuko Honda
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toyama, Japan
Biol Pharm Bull 29:2460-4. 2006..349 h, 0.869 h-1, and 0.834 l/kg, respectively. Oral clearance (CL/F) was modeled with creatinine clearance (CLcr), and the mean value was estimated to be 1.93.CLcr l/h...
- Autoactivation of mouse trypsinogens is regulated by chymotrypsin C via cleavage of the autolysis loopBalázs Csaba Németh
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Biol Chem 288:24049-62. 2013b>Chymotrypsin C (CTRC) is a proteolytic regulator of trypsinogen autoactivation in humans...
- Pharmacokinetics of zanamivir following intravenous administration to subjects with and without renal impairmentStephen Weller
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 57:2967-71. 2013..were assessed by regression analysis of systemic clearance (CL) and CLR as a function of creatinine clearance (CLCR)...
- Pharmacokinetics of ertapenem in burns patientsE Dailly
Clinical Pharmacology Department, CHU de Nantes, Nantes, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 42:48-52. 2013..These first results support that the ERT plasma concentration should be closely monitored particularly for patients with high values of BSA and/or CL(Cr) to avoid suboptimal exposure...
- Characterization of two deletions of the CTRC locusEmmanuelle Masson
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, U1078, Brest, France
Mol Genet Metab 109:296-300. 2013..The CTRC-deleting complex rearrangement probably resulted from LINE-1-mediated Alu insertion, which represents a novel mutational mechanism causing chronic pancreatitis...
- Alternative splicing involving the thioredoxin reductase module in mammals: a glutaredoxin-containing thioredoxin reductase 1Dan Su
Department of Biochemistry, University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska 68588, USA
Biochemistry 43:12177-88. 2004..Our data also suggest that various N-terminal extensions in mammalian TRs are often expressed in testes...
- Competition between IL-1, IL-1ra and TGF-beta 1 modulates the response of the ELA4.NOB-1/CTLL bioassay: implications for clinical investigationsP Ashwood
Gastrointestinal Laboratory, The Rayne Institute, St Thomas Hospital, London SE1 7EH, United Kingdom
Inflamm Res 53:60-5. 2004..The net effect of these cytokines, rather than IL-1 levels, are frequently suggested to regulate tissue inflammation, but confirming this has been difficult...
- Correlation of antifactor Xa concentrations with renal function in patients on enoxaparinSheryl L Chow
University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Kaleida Health Systems, Buffalo, New York, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 43:586-90. 2003..The median antifactor Xa levels were higher in patients with creatinine clearance (CLCr) < or = 30 mL/min compared to CLCr > or = 31 mL/min (1.34 IU/mL vs. 0.91 IU/mL, respectively, p < 0.05)...
- Successful treatment of patients with multiple myeloma and impaired renal function with lenalidomide: results of 4 German centersKatharina Oehrlein
Division of Hematology, Oncology and Immunology, Medical Department, University Hospital of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 12:191-6. 2012..Analysis showed myeloma overall response rate of 84%, with 42% of patients with improvement of renal function. Lenalidomide/dexamethasone is highly effective, with acceptable toxicity in the renally impaired patient group...
- Determinants of chymotrypsin C cleavage specificity in the calcium-binding loop of human cationic trypsinogenAndras Szabo
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
FEBS J 279:4283-92. 2012The pancreatic serine protease chymotrypsin C (CTRC) cleaves the Leu81-Glu82 peptide bond in the calcium-binding loop of human cationic trypsinogen and thereby promotes its degradation...
- Frequent expression of haemopoietic and non-haemopoietic antigens by neoplastic plasma cells: an immunohistochemical study using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissueU R Petruch
Institute of Pathology, Eberhard Karls University, Tubingen, Germany
Histopathology 20:35-40. 1992..Lack of awareness of the frequent expression of both haemopoietic and non-haemopoietic antigens by neoplastic plasma cells could lead to mis-diagnosis of plasmacytomas as malignant lymphomas or even as carcinomas or sarcomas...
- A phase 1 study to evaluate the effect of dolutegravir on renal function via measurement of iohexol and para-aminohippurate clearance in healthy subjectsJustin Koteff
ViiV Healthcare, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 75:990-6. 2013..The effect of DTG on glomerular filtration rate (GFR), effective renal plasma flow (ERPF), and creatinine clearance (CLcr ) was evaluated in 34 healthy volunteers.
- Population pharmacokinetics of fluconazole after administration of fosfluconazole and fluconazole in critically ill patientsT Aoyama
Laboratory of Clinical Pharmacokinetics, School of Pharmacy, Nihon University, Chiba, Japan
J Clin Pharm Ther 37:356-63. 2012....
- A conservative assessment of the major genetic causes of idiopathic chronic pancreatitis: data from a comprehensive analysis of PRSS1, SPINK1, CTRC and CFTR genes in 253 young French patientsEmmanuelle Masson
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, U1078, Brest, France
PLoS ONE 8:e73522. 2013....
- Comprehensive screening of chymotrypsin C (CTRC) gene in tropical calcific pancreatitis identifies novel variantsSumit Paliwal
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Hyderabad, India
Gut 62:1602-6. 2013..Recently, chymotrypsin C (CTRC) variants that diminish its activity or secretion were found to predict susceptibility to chronic ..
- Zea mays L. extracts modify glomerular function and potassium urinary excretion in conscious ratsD V O Velazquez
Departamento de Fisiologia e Farmacologia UFPE, s n Cidade Universitária, Recife, PE, Brasil
Phytomedicine 12:363-9. 2005..in the IMC for 3 h (Protocol 2). Clcr (294.6 +/- 73.2, n = 12, to 241.7 +/- 48.0 microl/ min/100 g body wt.; n = 13; p<0...
- Pharmacokinetic study of S-1 in patients in whom inulin clearance was measuredYuichi Ando
Department of Clinical Oncology and Chemotherapy, Nagoya University Hospital, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
Oncology 83:38-44. 2012....
- Evaluation of once daily tobramycin dosing in critically ill patients through Bayesian simulationJ F Peris-Marti
Pharmacy Service, Centro Sociosanitario La Florida Alicante, Alicante, Spain
J Clin Pharm Ther 29:65-70. 2004To evaluate if once-daily dose (ODD) regimens of tobramycin attain pharmacodynamic goals using individualized pharmacokinetic monitoring of critically ill patients with creatinine clearance (Clcr) over 60 mL/min.
- [Utility of cystatin-C in hospitalized patients. Comparing with different methods of assessing renal function]F J Cepeda
Nefrologia 27:168-74. 2007..to assessing renal function, even though limitations, some time is necessary measure 24 h creatinine clearance (CLcr), or estimate Cockroft-Gault (C-G) or MDRD formulas...
- Comparison of Measured Creatinine Clearance and Clearances Estimated by Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD Formulas in Patients with a Single KidneySebastiao Rodrigues Ferreira-Filho
Medical School, Federal University of Uberlandia, Uberlandia MG, Brazil
Int J Nephrol 2011:626178. 2011..comparable to the more traditional formula used to obtain the creatinine clearance from a 24-hour urine collection (ClCr(m)), particularly in patients with only one kidney...
- Influence of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of oral roflumilast: an open-label, parallel-group, single-center studyT D Bethke
Nycomed GmbH, Konstanz, Germany
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 49:491-9. 2011..The potential impact of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of roflumilast and its active main metabolite roflumilast N-oxide were characterized...
- Hyperoxia-induced protection against rat's renal ischemic damage: relation to oxygen exposure timeHannaneh Wahhabaghai
Trauma Research Center, Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences, Teheran, Iran
Ren Fail 31:514-21. 2009..In the present study, we investigated whether oxygen pretreatment induces delayed renal protection in rats. The possible role of some renal antioxidant agents was also investigated...
- Th2 LCR is essential for regulation of Th2 cytokine genes and for pathogenesis of allergic asthmaByung Hee Koh
Department of Life Science, Sogang University, Seoul 121 742, Korea
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:10614-9. 2010..To examine the in vivo function of Th2 LCR, we generated CD4-specific Th2 LCR-deficient (cLCR KO) mice using Cre-LoxP recombination...
- Single-dose gentamicin clearance is a predictor of creatinine clearance in spinal manJack L Segal
Department of Medicine, Los Angeles County, Harbor UCLA Medical Center and Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute, Torrance, CA, USA
Am J Ther 17:390-5. 2010..To incorporate SCI population-specific patient variables into a predictive model for estimating CLcr and GFR. A retrolective study of gentamicin clearance as a measure of GFR in patients with SCI...
- Low bone mineral density and its predictors in type 1 diabetic patients evaluated by the classic statistics and artificial neural network analysisCristina Eller-Vainicher
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Milan, Endocrinology and Diabetology Unit, Fondazione IRRCS Cà Granda, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
Diabetes Care 34:2186-91. 2011..To investigate factors associated with bone mineral density (BMD) in type 1 diabetes by classic statistic and artificial neural networks...
- Chymotrypsin C (caldecrin) is associated with enamel developmentR S Lacruz
Center for Craniofacial Molecular Biology, Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA
J Dent Res 90:1228-33. 2011..enamel organ cells derived from the secretory and maturation stages of amelogenesis, the serine protease chymotrypsin C (caldecrin, Ctrc) was identified as significantly up-regulated (> 11-fold) during enamel maturation...
- Chronic pancreatitis: genetics and pathogenesisJian Min Chen
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, U613, Brest, France
Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 10:63-87. 2009....
- Serum calcium-decreasing factor, caldecrin, inhibits osteoclast differentiation by suppression of NFATc1 activityHiroya Hasegawa
Division of Biochemistry, Department of Oral Biology and Tissue Engineering, Meikai University, School of Dentistry, 1 1 Keyakidai, Sakado, Saitama 350 0283, Japan
J Biol Chem 285:25448-57. 2010Caldecrin/chymotrypsin C is a novel secretory-type serine protease that was originally isolated as a serum calcium-decreasing factor from the pancreas...
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of varenicline in adult smokersPatanjali Ravva
Global Pharmacometrics, Primary Care Business Unit, Worldwide Pharmaceutical Operations, Pfizer Inc, New London, Connecticut 06320, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 68:669-81. 2009..To characterize the population pharmacokinetics of varenicline and identify factors leading to its exposure variability in adult smokers...
- Purification, cDNA cloning, and recombinant expression of chymotrypsin C from porcine pancreasHaibo Wang
State Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 43:568-75. 2011b>Chymotrypsin C is a bifunctional secretory-type serine protease in pancreas; besides proteolytical activity, it also exhibits a calcium-decreasing activity in serum...
- Functional and structural characterization of polysaccharide co-polymerase proteins required for polymer export in ATP-binding cassette transporter-dependent capsule biosynthesis pathwaysKane Larue
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
J Biol Chem 286:16658-68. 2011..These experiments add further support for the model of an ABC transporter-PCP-OPX multiprotein complex that functions to export CPS across the cell envelope...
- Genetic basis of chronic pancreatitis in Asia Pacific regionD Nageshwar Reddy
Asian Healthcare Foundation, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 26:2-5. 2011..Cathepsin B (CTSB) is also found to be associated with TCP. However mutations in cationic and anionic trypsinogen gene do not play an important role in causing CP in Asia Pacific region...
- Changes in the pharmacokinetics of digoxin in polyuria in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice and lithium carbonate-treated miceNobutomo Ikarashi
Hoshi University, Department of Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Tokyo, Japan
Xenobiotica 41:486-93. 2011..1 times for normal mice and 1.6 times for STZ mice. Creatinine clearance (CLcr) and the renal mRNA expression levels of mdr1a did not differ significantly between the normal, STZ, and Li(2)CO(3)-..
- Population pharmacokinetics of pregabalin in healthy subjects and patients with chronic pain or partial seizuresHoward N Bockbrader
Neurosciences, Clinical Pharmacology, Pfizer Global Research and Development, New London, Connecticut 06320, USA
Epilepsia 52:248-57. 2011..The present study investigated the population pharmacokinetics of pregabalin following single and multiple doses in healthy volunteers and patient populations...
- Genetics of pancreatitis: a guide for cliniciansHeiko Witt
Department of Pediatrics, Technische Universität München TUM, Munich, Germany
Dig Dis 28:702-8. 2010..Approximately 15-40% of patients with so-called idiopathic CP carry p.N34S on one allele or on both alleles. Chymotrypsin C (CTRC) degrades all human trypsin isoforms with high specificity. Two CTRC alterations, p.R254W and p...
- Correlation of bivalirudin dose with creatinine clearance during treatment of heparin-induced thrombocytopeniaCourtney L Runyan
Departments of Pharmacy, Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine 04102, USA
Pharmacotherapy 31:850-6. 2011..To evaluate steady-state bivalirudin dosing requirements in patients with a wide range of kidney function who were being treated for heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)-related disorders...
- Steady state pharmacokinetics and dose equivalents of oral clodronate in renal failureS Makela
Department of Internal Medicine, Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Finland
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 49:128-36. 2011..Clodronate is used in the treatment of osteoporosis, and malignancy-associated bone disease. The steady state pharmacokinetics and the dose equivalents of oral clodronate were assessed in subjects with various degrees of renal failure...
- Effect of chymotrypsin C and related proteins on pancreatic cancer cell migrationHaibo Wang
Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, China
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 43:362-71. 2011Pancreatic cancer is a malignant cancer with a high mortality rate. The amount of chymotrypsin C in pancreatic cancer cells is only 20% of that found in normal cells...
- Lenalidomide in combination with dexamethasone: effective regimen in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma complicated by renal impairmentUlrike Klein
Department of Internal Medicine V, Hematology and Oncology, University of Heidelberg, INF 410, 69120, Heidelberg, Germany
Ann Hematol 90:429-39. 2011..The baseline creatinine clearance (CLCr) was normal in 94 patients (CLCr≥80 ml/min), while RI was observed in 73 patients, including 40 patients with ..
- High affinity small protein inhibitors of human chymotrypsin C (CTRC) selected by phage display reveal unusual preference for P4' acidic residuesAndras Szabo
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Biol Chem 286:22535-45. 2011Human chymotrypsin C (CTRC) is a pancreatic protease that participates in the regulation of intestinal digestive enzyme activity...
- Estimating the glomerular filtration rate in obese adult patients for drug dosingManjunath P Pai
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, NY 12208, USA
Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 17:e53-62. 2010..However, drug dosing guidelines are often based on creatinine clearance (CLcr) using the Cockcroft-Gault equation as a surrogate of GFR...
- Impact of administration of vancomycin or linezolid to critically ill patients with impaired renal functionO Rodriguez Colomo
Department of Intensive Medicine, Hospital Clinico Universitario, Valencia, Spain
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 30:635-43. 2011..2%) vs. 25 (31.6%); p = 0.007], septic shock [39 (57.4%) vs. 60 (75.9%); p = 0.013] and greater RF (mean ClCr 42.24 ml/min vs. 37.57 ml/min; p = 0.04)...
- Pharmacokinetics of oral cefatrizine in patients with impaired renal functionW Couet
CEMAF, Poitiers, France
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol 29:213-7. 1991..function, as indicated by the significant correlations between apparent clearance (Cl/F) and creatinine clearance (Clcr), and between renal clearance (Clr) and creatinine clearance (Clcr)...
- New features of renal lesion induced by stroma free hemoglobinW L Chan
Department of Physiology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong SAR
Toxicol Pathol 28:635-42. 2000..The low dose (0.03 g) of SFH infusion did not alter the creatinine clearance (Clcr) over 10 days. The Clcr decreased in rats receiving 0.48 g SFH but fully recovered at day 10...
- Determination of amino acid sequence responsible for suppression of bone resorption by serum calcium-decreasing factor (caldecrin)A Tomomura
Department of Biochemistry, Meikai University School of Dentistry, 1 1 Keyakidai, Saitama 350 0283, Sakado, Japan
FEBS Lett 508:454-8. 2001We previously reported on the serum calcium-decreasing activity of recombinant protein factor referred to as caldecrin [Tomomura et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270, 30315-30321]...
- Rat brain expresses serum calcium-decreasing factor (caldecrin)Akito Tomomura
Department of Biochemistry, Meikai University School of Dentistry, 1 1 Keyakidai, Sakado, Saitama 350 0283, Japan
Neurosci Lett 317:17-20. 2002We previously cloned the serum calcium-decreasing factor referred to as caldecrin from pancreas (J. Biol. Chem. 270 (1995) 30315)...
- Pharmacokinetics of moxifloxacin, a novel 8-methoxy-quinolone, in patients with renal dysfunctionH Stass
Bayer AG, Clinical Pharmacology, Wuppertal and Clin Pharma Research AG, Kiel, Germany
Br J Clin Pharmacol 53:232-7. 2002..To evaluate the influence of impaired renal function on the plasma and urinary pharmacokinetics of moxifloxacin, a novel 8-methoxy-quinolone antibacterial drug...
- The effects of age and renal and hepatic impairment on the pharmacokinetics of sildenafilGary J Muirhead
Clinical Sciences, Pfizer Central Research, Sandwich, Kent, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 53:21S-30S. 2002..To investigate the effects of age and renal and hepatic impairment on the pharmacokinetics, tolerability and safety of sildenafil (single 50-mg oral dose) and its major circulating N-desmethyl metabolite, UK-103,320...
- Analysis of organophosphorus compound adducts of serine proteases by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryKouichiro Tsuge
National Research Institute of Police Science, 6 3 1, Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa, Chiba 277 0882, Japan
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 776:79-88. 2002..Thus, the phosphorylation site in alpha-chymotrypsin could be unequivocally identified to be at the serine residue which is located at position 47, from the N-terminus of the alpha-chymotrypsin C-chain.
- Pentostatin pharmacokinetics and dosing recommendations in patients with mild renal impairmentChetan Lathia
Bayer Corporation, 400 Morgan Lane, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 50:121-6. 2002..The purpose of this study was to determine the pharmacokinetic parameters of pentostatin in renally impaired patients in order to establish dosing guidelines for this population...
- Estimating the genetic component (RGC) in pharmacokinetic variability of the antiretroviral didanosine among healthy BraziliansLuciane S Velasque
Programa de Computacao Cientifica, Fundacao Oswaldo Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
AIDS 19:S76-80. 2005..Our work expands on a previous reported method known as RGC...
- Effect of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of cilostazol and its metabolitesS Mallikaarjun
Department of Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacodynamics and Metabolism, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 37:33-40. 1999..The pharmacokinetics of cilostazol were studied in patients with mild, moderate and severe renal impairment and in healthy volunteers after administration of 50 mg single and multiple doses of cilostazol...
- Ultrasonography and limited computed tomography in the diagnosis and management of appendicitis in childrenB M Garcia Peña
Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass 02115, USA
JAMA 282:1041-6. 1999....
- Treatment Implications of Trauma Memory Modulation for PTSD & Alcohol DependenceMichael E Saladin; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- DOSAGE COMPENSATION OF THE ACTIVE X CHROMOSOME IN MAMMALSChristine M Disteche; Fiscal Year: 2010..using a mouse model in which we have previously shown a doubling of expression from the chloride channel gene, Clcr>4, when it is located on the X compared to an autosome...
- Regulation of Capsule Biosynthesis in N. meningitidisDavid Stephens; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- CLEK STUDY CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY READING CENTERTimothy McMahon; Fiscal Year: 2004..This proposal seeks support for a period of five years to provide for salaries, equipment, computer programming support, consultants, supplies and travel. ..
- Evaluating Cancer Disparities Among Hispanic CommunitiesYadvindera Bains; Fiscal Year: 2005..This proposal will yield invaluable data and information on cancer outcomes and treatment strategies to improve cancer morbidity and mortality outcomes in Hispanic populations. ..
- Planning for Clinical Translational Science AwardBarbara Conley; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..