Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: C1QBP
Description: complement C1q binding protein
Alias: GC1QBP, HABP1, SF2p32, gC1Q-R, gC1qR, p32, complement component 1 Q subcomponent-binding protein, mitochondrial, ASF/SF2-associated protein p32, C1q globular domain-binding protein, complement component 1, q subcomponent binding protein, glycoprotein gC1qBP, hyaluronan-binding protein 1, mitochondrial matrix protein p32, p33, splicing factor SF2-associated protein
Publications221 found, 100 shown here
- Identification of novel cell migration-promoting genes by a functional genetic screenMinchul Seo
Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Brain Science and Engineering Institute, Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea
FASEB J 24:464-78. 2010..CHCHD2 protein directly interacted with hyaluronic acid-binding protein 1 (HABP1) that possessed migration-suppressing activity...
- Structure of the Trypanosoma brucei p22 protein, a cytochrome oxidase subunit II-specific RNA-editing accessory factorMareen Sprehe
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Chem 285:18899-908. 2010..Database searches show p22 is structurally similar to human p32, which has a number of functions, including regulation of RNA splicing...
- Activation of the plasma kallikrein-kinin system on human lung epithelial cellsJulius F Varano della Vergiliana
School of Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Perth 6009, Western Australia, Australia
Biol Chem 391:1067-77. 2010..The HK binding proteins, urokinase plasminogen activator receptor, cytokeratin 1 and gC1qR, were expressed on transformed A549 and BEAS-2B cell lines, as well as on normal lung tissue, but Mac-1 was absent...
- Cellular protein modulates effects of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 RevY Luo
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, San Francisco, California
J Virol 68:3850-6. 1994..YL2 has 92% identity to a human 32-kDa protein (p32), which copurifies with alternative splicing factor SF2/ASF...
- In vitro interaction between human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Rev protein and splicing factor ASF/SF2-associated protein, p32T O Tange
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Aarhus, C F Møllers Alle, Building 130, DK 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
J Biol Chem 271:10066-72. 1996..Yu, H., and Peterlin, B. M. (1994) J. Virol. 68, 3850-3856). Here we show that the YL2 human homologue, the p32 protein, which co-purifies with alternative splicing factor ASF/SF2, interacts directly with the basic domain of ..
- The cytoplasmic tail peptide sequence of membrane type-1 matrix metalloproteinase (MT1-MMP) directly binds to gC1qR, a compartment-specific chaperone-like regulatory proteinDmitry V Rozanov
The Burnham Institute, 10901 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
FEBS Lett 527:51-7. 2002..that MT1-MMP via its cytoplasmic tail directly associates with a chaperone-like compartment-specific regulator gC1qR. Although a direct functional link between these two proteins remains uncertain, our observations suggest that the ..
- Human fibrillarin forms a sub-complex with splicing factor 2-associated p32, protein arginine methyltransferases, and tubulins alpha 3 and beta 1 that is independent of its association with preribosomal ribonucleoprotein complexesMitsuaki Yanagida
Department of Applied Biological Science, United Graduate School of Agriculture, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 3 5 8 Saiwai cho, Fuchu shi, Tokyo 183 8509
J Biol Chem 279:1607-14. 2004..arginine-rich domain (residues 1-77) and its spacer region 1 (78-132) interact with splicing factor 2-associated p32 (SF2A-p32) and that the FIB methyltransferase-like domain (133-321) interacts with protein-arginine ..
- Acetylated Tat regulates human immunodeficiency virus type 1 splicing through its interaction with the splicing regulator p32Reem Berro
Genetics Program, The George Washington University, Washington, DC 20037, USA
J Virol 80:3189-204. 2006..Using a proteomic approach, we identified a number of proteins that preferentially bound AcTat, among which p32, a cofactor of splicing factor ASF/SF-2, was identified...
- Isolation, cDNA cloning, and overexpression of a 33-kD cell surface glycoprotein that binds to the globular "heads" of C1qB Ghebrehiwet
Department of Medicine, State University of New York, Stony Brook 11794 8161
J Exp Med 179:1809-21. 1994..abstract truncated at 400 words)..
- Identification of the zinc-dependent endothelial cell binding protein for high molecular weight kininogen and factor XII: identity with the receptor that binds to the globular "heads" of C1q (gC1q-R)K Joseph
Department of Medicine, State University of New York, Stony Brook 11794 8161, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:8552-7. 1996..Taken together, the data suggest that HK (and factor XII) bind to HUVECs via a 33-kDa cell surface glycoprotein that appears to be identical to gC1q-R but interact with a site on gC1q-R distinct from that which binds C1q...
- Crystal structure of human p32, a doughnut-shaped acidic mitochondrial matrix proteinJ Jiang
W M Keck Structural Biology Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:3572-7. 1999Human p32 (also known as SF2-associated p32, p32/TAP, and gC1qR) is a conserved eukaryotic protein that localizes predominantly in the mitochondrial matrix...
- gC1q-R/p32, a C1q-binding protein, is a receptor for the InlB invasion protein of Listeria monocytogenesL Braun
Unité des Interactions Bactéries Cellules, Institut Pasteur, 28 rue du Docteur Roux, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France
EMBO J 19:1458-66. 2000..After E-cadherin, the receptor for internalin, gC1q-R is the second identified mammalian receptor promoting entry of L. monocytogenes into mammalian cells...
- Rubella virus capsid associates with host cell protein p32 and localizes to mitochondriaM D Beatch
Department of Cell Biology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2H7, Canada
J Virol 74:5569-76. 2000..One protein that interacted strongly with capsid was p32, a cellular protein which is known to interact with other viral proteins...
- Protein kinase C [micro] is regulated by the multifunctional chaperon protein p32P Storz
Institute of Cell Biology and Immunology, University of Stuttgart, Allmandring 31, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
J Biol Chem 275:24601-7. 2000We identified the multifunctional chaperon protein p32 as a protein kinase C (PKC)-binding protein interacting with PKCalpha, PKCzeta, PKCdelta, and PKC mu...
- Interaction between complement receptor gC1qR and hepatitis C virus core protein inhibits T-lymphocyte proliferationD J Kittlesen
Beirne Carter Center for Immunology Research, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
J Clin Invest 106:1239-49. 2000..as bait, we screened a human T cell-enriched expression library and identified a gene encoding the gC1q receptor (gC1qR). C1q is a ligand of gC1qR and is involved in the early host defense against infection...
- The hemopexin-like C-terminal domain of membrane type 1 matrix metalloproteinase regulates proteolysis of a multifunctional protein, gC1qRDmitry V Rozanov
Burnham Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Biol Chem 277:9318-25. 2002..Recently, we established a functional link between MT1-MMP and the receptor of complement component 1q (gC1qR). The gC1qR is known as a compartment-specific regulator of diverse cellular and viral proteins...
- Cooperation of C1q receptors and integrins in C1q-mediated endothelial cell adhesion and spreadingXiaodong Feng
Department of Dermatology, State University of New York, Health Sciences Center T 16 040, Stony Brook, NY 11794, USA
J Immunol 168:2441-8. 2002..In this study we examined the roles of two C1q binding proteins, cC1q-R/calreticulin and gC1q-R/p33, in C1q-mediated adhesion and spreading of human dermal microvascular endothelial cells (HDMVEC)...
- Physical and functional interaction between BH3-only protein Hrk and mitochondrial pore-forming protein p32J Sunayama
Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Cell Death Differ 11:771-81. 2004..in Hrk-mediated apoptosis, we have conducted yeast two-hybrid screening for Hrk-interacting proteins and isolated p32, a mitochondrial protein that has been shown to form a channel consisting of its homotrimer...
- Direct binding of hepatitis C virus core to gC1qR on CD4+ and CD8+ T cells leads to impaired activation of Lck and AktZhi Qiang Yao
Department of Microbiology and Beirne Carter Center, University of Virginia, HSC Box 801386, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
J Virol 78:6409-19. 2004..It has been shown that the binding of C1q, a natural ligand of gC1qR, on T cells inhibits their proliferation...
- Human p32, interacts with B subunit of the CCAAT-binding factor, CBF/NF-Y, and inhibits CBF-mediated transcription activation in vitroChandrani Chattopadhyay
Department of Molecular Genetics, M D Anderson Cancer Center and Genes, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, The University of Texas, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 32:3632-41. 2004..Here we show that the p32 protein, previously identified as the ASF/SF2 splicing factor-associated protein, copurified with the CBF complex...
- Mitochondrial p32 is a critical mediator of ARF-induced apoptosisKoji Itahana
Department of Radiation Oncology, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7512, USA
Cancer Cell 13:542-53. 2008..Here, we report that the mitochondrial protein p32/C1QBP binds the ARF C terminus...
- Mitochondrial/cell-surface protein p32/gC1qR as a molecular target in tumor cells and tumor stromaValentina Fogal
Cancer Research Center, Burnham Institute for Medical Research, La Jolla, California, USA
Cancer Res 68:7210-8. 2008..Here, we show that the protein known as p32 or gC1q receptor is the receptor for LyP-1...
- Inhibition of RIG-I and MDA5-dependent antiviral response by gC1qR at mitochondriaLijuan Xu
National Key Laboratory of Protein Engineering and Plant Gene Engineering, College of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:1530-5. 2009b>gC1qR is one of the C1q receptors implicated in the regulation of innate and adaptive immunity. We found that gC1qR inhibits RIG-I and MDA5-dependent antiviral signaling...
- Increased expression of hyaluronic acid binding protein 1 is correlated with poor prognosis in patients with breast cancerYan Bo Chen
Department of Breast Surgery, The Affiliated Tumor Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, PR China
J Surg Oncol 100:382-6. 2009Hyaluronic acid binding protein 1 (HABP1), a family of proteins interacting with hyaluronan (HA), had been associated with cell adhesion and tumor invasion...
- Mitochondrial p32 protein is a critical regulator of tumor metabolism via maintenance of oxidative phosphorylationValentina Fogal
Cancer Research Center, Burnham Institute for Medical Research, 10901 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Mol Cell Biol 30:1303-18. 2010p32/gC1qR/C1QBP/HABP1 is a mitochondrial/cell surface protein overexpressed in certain cancer cells...
- An alternative role of C1q in cell migration and tissue remodeling: contribution to trophoblast invasion and placental developmentChiara Agostinis
Department of Life Sciences, for Maternal and Child Health, Burlo Garofolo, University of Trieste, Trieste, Italy
J Immunol 185:4420-9. 2010..Ab inhibition experiments showed that the receptors for the globular head of C1q/p33 and α(4)β(1) integrin were both involved in this process and were colocalized on the cell surface following ..
- Mitochondrial p32/C1QBP is highly expressed in prostate cancer and is associated with shorter prostate-specific antigen relapse time after radical prostatectomyRie Amamoto
Department of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Cancer Sci 102:639-47. 2011..Therefore, impairment of mitochondria can modulate or accelerate cancer progression. p32, originally identified as a pre-mRNA splicing factor SF2/ASF-associated protein, is localized predominantly in the ..
- Cell-surface receptor for complement component C1q (gC1qR) is a key regulator for lamellipodia formation and cancer metastasisKi Bum Kim
College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul 136 701, Korea
J Biol Chem 286:23093-101. 2011We previously demonstrated that the receptor for the complement component C1q (gC1qR) is a lipid raft protein that is indispensable for adipogenesis and insulin signaling...
- Hyaluronan-binding protein 1 (HABP1/p32/gC1qR) induces melanoma cell migration and tumor growth by NF-kappa B dependent MMP-2 activation through integrin α(v)β(3) interactionMansi Prakash
School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
Cell Signal 23:1563-77. 2011..In the present report, we demonstrated, supplementation of purified recombinant hyaluronan binding protein 1(HABP1/p32/gC1qR) from human fibroblast cDNA enhanced migration potential of highly invasive melanoma (..
- p32 regulates mitochondrial morphology and dynamics through parkinY Li
Division of Life Science, State Key Laboratory of Molecular Neuroscience, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China
Neuroscience 199:346-58. 2011..In this study, we have identified a mitochondrial protein p32 as a novel interactor of parkin in the brain...
- The mitochondrial protein C1qbp promotes cell proliferation, migration and resistance to cell deathAllison M McGee
Dalton Cardiovascular Research Center, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA
Cell Cycle 10:4119-27. 2011Complement 1q-Binding Protein (C1qbp) is a mitochondrial protein reported to be upregulated in cancer. However, whether C1qbp plays a tumor suppressive or tumorigenic role in the progression of cancer is controversial...
- Overexpression of hyaluronan-binding protein 1 (HABP1/p32/gC1qR) in HepG2 cells leads to increased hyaluronan synthesis and cell proliferation by up-regulation of cyclin D1 in AKT-dependent pathwayRachna Kaul
Biochemistry Laboratory, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067, India
J Biol Chem 287:19750-64. 2012Overexpression of the mature form of hyaluronan-binding protein 1 (HABP1/gC1qR/p32), a ubiquitous multifunctional protein involved in cellular signaling, in normal murine fibroblast cells leads to enhanced generation of reactive oxygen ..
- p32 protein levels are integral to mitochondrial and endoplasmic reticulum morphology, cell metabolism and survivalMengjie Hu
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia
Biochem J 453:381-91. 2013..p32 [also known as HABP1 (hyaluronan-binding protein 1), gC1qR (receptor for globular head domains complement 1q) or C1qbp (complement 1q-binding protein)] has been shown previously to have both mitochondrial and non-mitochondrial ..
- Interactome analysis reveals that C1QBP (complement component 1, q subcomponent binding protein) is associated with cancer cell chemotaxis and metastasisXiaofang Zhang
Research Center of Basic Medical Sciences, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin 300070, China
Mol Cell Proteomics 12:3199-209. 2013The complement component 1, q subcomponent binding protein (C1QBP/p32/HABP1) is a ubiquitously expressed and multicompartmental cellular protein involved in various biological processes...
- Elevated expression of hyaluronic acid binding protein 1 (HABP1)/P32/C1QBP is a novel indicator for lymph node and peritoneal metastasis of epithelial ovarian cancer patientsHongyang Yu
Department of Radiation Oncology, The Secound Affiliated Hospital, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, 150086, China
Tumour Biol 34:3981-7. 2013The present study aims to clarify whether hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1/p32/C1QBP) is an indicator of peritoneal and lymph node metastasis in epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC), which to the authors' knowledge is not previously ..
- Functional expression of cloned human splicing factor SF2: homology to RNA-binding proteins, U1 70K, and Drosophila splicing regulatorsA R Krainer
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York 11724 2208
Cell 66:383-94. 1991..Like transformer-2 and 70K, SF2 contains an RNP-type RNA recognition motif...
- Molecular cloning of human fibroblast hyaluronic acid-binding protein confirms its identity with P-32, a protein co-purified with splicing factor SF2. Hyaluronic acid-binding protein as P-32 protein, co-purified with splicing factor SF2T B Deb
Biochemistry Laboratory, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
J Biol Chem 271:2206-12. 1996....
- Hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1)/C1QBP/p32 is an endogenous substrate for MAP kinase and is translocated to the nucleus upon mitogenic stimulationM Majumdar
Biochemistry Laboratory, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110 067, India
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 291:829-37. 2002The role of hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1) in cell signaling was investigated and in vitro kinase assay demonstrated that it is a substrate for MAP kinase...
- Plasmodium falciparum uses gC1qR/HABP1/p32 as a receptor to bind to vascular endothelium and for platelet-mediated clumpingAnup Kumar Biswas
Malaria Group, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, New Delhi, India
PLoS Pathog 3:1271-80. 2007..falciparum IRBCs use the 32-kDa human protein gC1qR/HABP1/p32 as a receptor to bind to human brain microvascular endothelial cells. In addition, we show that P...
- Tick-borne diseases in ruminants of Central and Southern Italy: epidemiology and case reportsG Savini
Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale dell Abruzzo e Molise G Caporale, Teramo, Italy
Parassitologia 41:95-100. 1999..The parasites were identified by using a polymerase chain reaction which amplified DNA encoding p32/34. Most of the collected ticks (90%) were adults of R. bursa whereas the others were adults of Hyalomma detritum...
- Effects of dipeptidyl peptidase iv inhibition on arterial blood pressureEdwin K Jackson
Center for Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 100 Technology Drive, Suite 450, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 3130, USA
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 35:29-34. 2008..2. We examined the effects of acute administration of 3-N-[(2S,3S)-2-amino-3-methylpentanoyl]-1,3-thiazolidine (P32/98; a DPP IV inhibitor) on arterial blood pressure in anaesthetized adult SHR and WKY rats in the absence and ..
- The plasma bradykinin-forming pathways and its interrelationships with complementAllen P Kaplan
Medical University of South Carolina, Department of Medicine, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street, Charleston, SC 29425, United States
Mol Immunol 47:2161-9. 2010..is assembled and can be activated along the surface of endothelial cells in zinc dependent reactions involving gC1qR, cytokeratin 1, and the urokinase plasminogen activated receptor (u-PAR)...
- Elevated cellular immune response to human heat-shock protein-60 in schizophrenic patientsI Leykin
Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, 76100, Israel
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 249:238-46. 1999..With one peptide (p32) the average stimulation index of PBMC from schizophrenic patients was significantly higher than that obtained for ..
- Enzymatic pathways in the pathogenesis of hereditary angioedema: the role of C1 inhibitor therapyAllen P Kaplan
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 126:918-25. 2010..Factor XII may autoactivate on binding to endothelial cell surface gC1qR (receptor for the globular heads of C1q) thus initiating the cascade...
- The soluble recombinant form of a binding protein/receptor for the globular domain of C1q (gC1qR) enhances blood coagulationE I Peerschke
New York Hospital Cornell Medical College, New York 10021, USA
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 9:29-37. 1998The gC1qR is a ubiquitously expressed, 33 kDa cellular protein which recognizes the globular domains of C1q...
- Human biomonitoring: state of the artJurgen Angerer
Institute and Outpatient Clinic of Occupational, Social and Environmental Medicine, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Schillerstrasse 25 29, 91054 Erlangen, Germany
Int J Hyg Environ Health 210:201-28. 2007..Though there are very sensitive techniques for DNA adduct monitoring like P32-postlabelling and immunological methods they lack specificity...
- Kinins, airway obstruction, and anaphylaxisAllen P Kaplan
Department of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
Chem Immunol Allergy 95:67-84. 2010..These proteins also assemble along the surface of endothelial cells via zinc-dependent interactions with gC1qR, cytokeratin 1, and u-PAR...
- The relative priority of prekallikrein and factors XI/XIa assembly on cultured endothelial cellsFakhri Mahdi
Department of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology Division, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0640, USA
J Biol Chem 278:43983-90. 2003..plastic microtiter plate wells, was specifically blocked by antibodies to each of the receptors of HK, uPAR, gC1qR, or cytokeratin 1...
- High molecular weight kininogen and factor XII binding to endothelial cells and astrocytesLawrence P Fernando
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, P O Box 250623, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Thromb Haemost 90:787-95. 2003..73 nM). Human cytokeratin 1, urokinase plasminogen activator receptor and gC1qR were found to be HK binding proteins present at the surface of microvascular endothelial cells and astrocytes ..
- cC1q-R (calreticulin) and gC1q-R/p33: ubiquitously expressed multi-ligand binding cellular proteins involved in inflammation and infectionBerhane Ghebrehiwet
Department of Medicine, State University of New York, Health Sciences Center, T 16040 State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY 11794 8161, USA
Mol Immunol 41:173-83. 2004..These include cC1q-R/CR, or calreticulin (CR), a 60 kDa protein, which is also known as collectin receptor; gC1q-R/p33, a 33 kDa homotrimeric protein; C1q-Rp (CD93), a 120 kDa, O-sialoglycoprotein; and CR1 (CD35), the receptor for C3b...
- Current management of the myeloproliferative disorders: a case-based reviewLawrence Rice
Department of Medicine Hematology Oncology Section, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Tex 77030, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 130:1151-6. 2006..The cytoreductive agent of choice for these disorders is currently hydroxyurea, emerging from randomized trials beginning with those of the Polycythemia Vera Study Group...
- Blood platelets activate the classical pathway of human complementE I B Peerschke
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
J Thromb Haemost 4:2035-42. 2006..As platelets also posses binding sites for C1q, the recognition unit of the classical complement pathway, the present study examined classical pathway activation on platelets...
- Detection and localization of naturally transmitted avian leukosis subgroup J virus in egg-type chickens by in situ PCR hybridizationN Li
College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100094, China
J Vet Med A Physiol Pathol Clin Med 54:553-8. 2007..A routine method for hybridization of nucleic acid uses radioactive probe, such as a P32-labelled probe...
- Characterization of the murine gene of gC1qBP, a novel cell protein that binds the globular heads of C1q, vitronectin, high molecular weight kininogen and factor XIIB L Lim
Department of Zoology, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong, China
Gene 209:229-37. 1998b>gC1qBP is a novel cell protein which was found to interact with the globular heads of C1q, high mol. wt kininogen, factor XII and the heparin-binding, multimeric form of vitronectin...
- Differentiation of sheep pox and goat poxviruses by sequence analysis and PCR-RFLP of P32 geneMadhusudan Hosamani
Pox virus Laboratory, Division of Virology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Mukteswar 263 138, Nainital, Uttaranchal State
Virus Genes 29:73-80. 2004..b>P32, one of the major immunogenic genes of Capripoxvirus, was isolated and Sequenced from two Indian isolates of goat ..
- C1q induces a rapid up-regulation of P-selectin and modulates collagen- and collagen-related peptide-triggered activation in human plateletsCaroline Skoglund
Division of Drug Research, Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linkoping University, SE 58185 Linkoping, Sweden
Immunobiology 215:987-95. 2010..platelet structures have been described as complement protein 1q (C1q) binding receptors, such as C1qRp/CD93 and gC1qR. However, there are conflicting results whether these receptors are C1q binding structures, or even at all ..
- Efficacy of the dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor isoleucine thiazolidide (P32/98) in fatty Zucker rats with incipient and manifest impaired glucose toleranceP Augstein
Institute of Diabetes Gerhardt Katsch, Karlsburg, Germany
Diabetes Obes Metab 10:850-61. 2008..investigate the therapeutic effects of incretin enhancement on incipient impaired glucose tolerance (iIGT) and manifest IGT (mIGT) using the dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-4) inhibitor P32/98- and fatty Zucker rat (ZR, fa/fa) as a model.
- A capripoxvirus detection PCR and antibody ELISA based on the major antigen P32, the homolog of the vaccinia virus H3L geneH G Heine
CSIRO Animal Health, Australian Animal Health Laboratory, Geelong, Victoria
J Immunol Methods 227:187-96. 1999..The vaccinia virus H3L homolog was identified as the capripoxvirus P32 antigen...
- Interaction of surfactant protein A with the intermediate filaments desmin and vimentinIgnacio Garcia-Verdugo
Institut de Biochimie et Biophysique Moleculaire et Cellulaire, UMR 8619 du CNRS, Universite de Paris Sud, 91400 Orsay, France
Biochemistry 47:5127-38. 2008..polymerized filaments in a calcium-dependent manner at a physiological ionic strength but not the C1q receptor gC1qR. Furthermore, Texas Red-labeled SP-A colocalized with desmin filaments in myometrial cells...
- Isolation and characterization of a complementary DNA clone for a Mr 32,000 protein which is induced with tumor promoters in BALB/c 3T3 cellsH Kageyama
Division of Biochemistry, Chiba Cancer Center Research Institute, Japan
Cancer Res 48:4795-8. 1988The synthesis of a protein of Mr 32,000 (p32) is enhanced by various tumor promoters, chemical carcinogens, metal salts, and heat shock in BALB/c 3T3 cells...
- Interaction of high molecular weight kininogen binding proteins on endothelial cellsKusumam Joseph
Medical University of South Carolina, Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary Critical Care, Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street, P O Box 250623, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
Thromb Haemost 91:61-70. 2004..proteins reported to participate in the binding and activation of the plasma kinin-forming cascade includes gC1qR, cytokeratin 1 and u-PAR. Each of these proteins binds high molecular weight kininogen (HK) as well as Factor XII...
- Classical pathway complement activation on human endothelial cellsWei Yin
Department of Pathology and Laboratory of Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Mol Immunol 44:2228-34. 2007Endothelial cells regulate vascular integrity and express complement binding proteins including gC1qR/p33 (gC1qR), which recognize C1q, a subunit of the first component of the classical complement pathway...
- Factor XII-dependent contact activation on endothelial cells and binding proteins gC1qR and cytokeratin 1K Joseph
Department of Medicine and Konishi MUSC Institute for Inflammation Research, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston 29425, USA
Thromb Haemost 85:119-24. 2001..Endothelial cell surface proteins, gC1qR and cytokeratin 1, are capable of binding Factor XII and high molecular weight kininogen (HK) in a zinc-dependent ..
- Rapid, early and specific diagnosis of tuberculosis and other mycobacterial diseases in BurundiT Barihuta
Centre Hospitalo Universitaire Kamenge, Bujumbura, Burundi
Ann Soc Belg Med Trop 73:41-51. 1993..The work focused on 2 purified proteins: Antigen 60 (A60), a lipopolysaccharide-protein complex, and P32, a stress protein produced in zinc deprived cultures, identified as Antigen 85 A in the BCG reference system, both ..
- Proteolytic processing of sapovirus ORF1 polyproteinTomoichiro Oka
Department of Virology II, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Gakuen 4 7 1, Musashi Murayama, Tokyo 208 0011, Japan
J Virol 79:7283-90. 2005..The ORF1 polyprotein was processed into at least 10 major proteins: p11, p28, p35, p32, p14, p70, p60, p66, p46, and p120...
- Appearance of hyaluronan binding protein 1 proprotein in pachytene spermatocytes and round spermatids correlates with spermatogenesisSonu Chand Thakur
Biochemistry Laboratory, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067, India
J Androl 27:604-10. 2006The proprotein form of hyaluronan binding protein 1 (HABP1) has been reported to be present in the pachytene spermatocytes and the round spermatids of the adult testis...
- Peri-implantitis fibroblasts respond to host immune factor C1qS Verardi
Department of Periodontics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7444, USA
J Periodontal Res 46:134-40. 2011..The aim of the present study was to characterize the expression of receptors for complement C1q of innate immunity on human peri-implantitis fibroblasts and investigate effects of C1q on the proinflammatory properties of the cells...
- Differentiation of the seven serotypes of foot-and-mouth disease virus by reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reactionM Callens
National Institute for Veterinary Research, Brussels Ukkel, Belgium
J Virol Methods 67:35-44. 1997..Primers P33 and P32 were used for the consensus PCR to detect FMDV regardless of the serotype...
- Activation of the plasma kinin forming cascade along cell surfacesA P Kaplan
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Allergy and Clinical Immunology and the Konishi MUSC Institute for Inflammation Research, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston 29425, USA
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 124:339-42. 2001..The light chain of high molecular weight kininogen (HK) (domain 5) and factor XII bind to gC1qR, the heavy chain of HK (domain 3) binds to cytokeratin 1 and the interactions are zinc dependent...
- Identification of a Spiroplasma citri hydrophilic protein associated with insect transmissibilityNabil Killiny
UMR 1090 Génomique Développement et Pouvoir Pathogène, INRA et Université Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Centre INRA de Bordeaux, 71 avenue Edouard Bourlaux, BP 81, 33883 Villenave d Ornon Cedex, France
Microbiology 152:1221-30. 2006..mass of 32 kDa deduced from the electrophoretic mobility, could not be assigned to a known protein and was named P32. The P32-encoding gene (714 bp) was carried by a large plasmid of 35...
- Isolation and characterization of the mouse heme oxygenase-1 gene. Distal 5' sequences are required for induction by heme or heavy metalsJ Alam
Department of Molecular Genetics, Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation, New Orleans, Louisiana 70121
J Biol Chem 269:1001-9. 1994..The deduced amino acid sequence of the mouse HO-1 gene is identical to that of p32, initially identified as a stress-induced protein in mouse BALBc/3T3 cells...
- C/EBPepsilon directly interacts with the DNA binding domain of c-myb and cooperatively activates transcription of myeloid promotersW Verbeek
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles CA, USA
Blood 93:3327-37. 1999..We found that two C/EBPepsilon isoforms, p32 and p30, possessing transcriptional activation domains were coexpressed in myeloid cells...
- Distribution and localization of calmodulin-binding proteins in bull spermatozoaP Leclerc
Endocrinologie de la Reproduction, Centre de Recherche du CHUQ and Centre de Recherche en Biologie de la Reproduction, Quebec, Quebec, Canada G1L 3L5
Biol Reprod 62:1875-81. 2000..overlay assay on protein extracts of subcellular fractions of bull spermatozoa, one of these proteins (p32) is detected in the flagellar-enriched fractions, whereas p30 is found in the fraction enriched with sperm heads...
- Plasmid pSci6 from Spiroplasma citri GII-3 confers insect transmissibility to the non-transmissible strain S. citri 44Nathalie Berho
UMR 1090 Génomique Développement et Pouvoir Pathogène, INRA, Universite de Bordeaux 2, Centre INRA de Bordeaux, 71 avenue Edouard Bourlaux, BP 81, 33883 Villenave d Ornon Cedex, France
Microbiology 152:2703-16. 2006..contains plasmids pSci1-6, five of which (pSci1-5) encode adhesin-like proteins and one (pSci6) encodes protein P32, which has been associated with insect transmissibility. In contrast, S...
- Transmitted cytogenetic abnormalities in patients with mental retardation: pathogenic or normal variants?Anne Marie Bisgaard
Department of Clinical Genetics, Rigshospitalet 4062, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Med Genet 50:243-55. 2007..The abnormalities were transmitted through two to four generations and included interstitial deletions of 1p31.3-p32.1, 2q13, 10q11.21-q11.23, and 13q31.1; a duplication of 1p34.1-p34.2; and in one family both a deletion of 18q21...
- Human ovalbumin serpin evolution: phylogenic analysis, gene organization, and identification of new PI8-related genes suggest that two interchromosomal and several intrachromosomal duplications generated the gene clusters at 18q21-q23 and 6p25F L Scott
Department of Medicine, Monash University Medical School, Box Hill, 3128, Australia
Genomics 62:490-9. 1999..3 signal by the t(1;18)(p32;q23) chromosomal translocation...
- gC1q-R/p33, a member of a new class of multifunctional and multicompartmental cellular proteins, is involved in inflammation and infectionB Ghebrehiwet
Department of Medicine, State University of New York, Stony Brook 11794 8161, USA
Immunol Rev 180:65-77. 2001Human gC1q-R (p33, p32, C1qBP, TAP) is a ubiquitously expressed, multiligand-binding, multicompartmental cellular protein involved in various ligand-mediated cellular responses...
- Missense mutations in COL8A2, the gene encoding the alpha2 chain of type VIII collagen, cause two forms of corneal endothelial dystrophyS Biswas
Academic Department of Ophthalmology, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9WH, UK
Hum Mol Genet 10:2415-23. 2001..72, theta = 0.0). Refinement of the critical region defined a 6-7 cM interval of chromosome 1p34.3-p32 within which lies the COL8A2 gene...
- Identification of the principal serological immunodeterminants of African swine fever virus by screening a virus cDNA library with antibodySimon D Kollnberger
Department of Immunology, Institute for Animal Health, Pirbright, Ash Road, Woking, Surrey GU24 0NF, UK
J Gen Virol 83:1331-42. 2002..B602L, C44L, CP312R, E184L, K145R and K205R) as well as some of the more well-studied structural (A104R, p10, p32, p54 and p73) and non-structural proteins (RNA reductase, DNA ligase and thymidine kinase)...
- Expression of gC1q-R/p33 and its major ligands in human atherosclerotic lesionsEllinor I B Peerschke
Department of Pathology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 525 East 68th Street, Room F715, New York, NY 10021, USA
Mol Immunol 41:759-66. 2004..gC1q-R/p33 (gC1q-R) is a multifunctional and multicompartmental cellular protein, which is postulated to play a role in ..
- Volatile anesthetics induce caspase-dependent, mitochondria-mediated apoptosis in human T lymphocytes in vitroTorsten Loop
Division of Experimental Anesthesiology, Institute of Molecular Medicine, University Hospital, Hugstetterstrasse 55, D 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Anesthesiology 102:1147-57. 2005..The current work was undertaken to examine whether volatile anesthetics induce apoptosis in human T lymphocytes and what apoptotic signaling pathway might be used...
- Purification, characterization and identification of a 32 kDa protein antigen of Mycobacterium bovis BCGJ De Bruyn
Pasteur Institute of Brabant, Brussels, Belgium
Microb Pathog 2:351-66. 1987An immunogenic protein called P32 has been purified from Sauton zinc deficient culture filtrate of Mycobacterium bovis BCG using successively hydrophobic chromatography on Phenyl-Sepharose, ion exchange on DEAE-Sephacel and molecular ..
- Structure and function of gC1q-R: a multiligand binding cellular proteinB Ghebrehiwet
Department of Medicine, State University of New York, Stony Brook, USA
Immunobiology 199:225-38. 1998..These results suggest, that gC1q-R, is localized both as an intracellular and as a cell surface protein and may have important biological functions in both compartments of the cell...
- Complement component C1q induces endothelial cell adhesion and spreading through a docking/signaling partnership of C1q receptors and integrinsBerhane Ghebrehiwet
Department of Medicine, Health Sciences Center, Division of Rheumatology, State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY 11794, USA
Int Immunopharmacol 3:299-310. 2003..In this study, we examined the role of two C1q-binding proteins, cC1q-R/CR and gC1q-R/p33, on C1q-mediated adhesion and spreading of human dermal microvascular endothelial cells (HDMVECs)...
- Identification of a novel Xenopus laevis poly (A) binding proteinBertrand Cosson
UMR6061 CNRS Génétique et Développement, Universite de Rennes 1, Faculte de Medecine, 2 Avenue Professeur Leon Bernard, CS 34317, 35043 Rennes Cedex, France
Biol Cell 96:519-27. 2004..A novel poly(A) binding protein of 32 kDa (p32) was identified...
- Cytomegaloviral proteins that associate with the nuclear lamina: components of a postulated nuclear egress complexJens Milbradt
Institute for Clinical and Molecular Virology, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, 91054 Erlangen, Germany
J Gen Virol 90:579-90. 2009..The multiple interactions of the transmembrane protein pUL50 with pUL53, PKC and cellular PKC-binding protein p32, appear crucial to the formation of the NEC...
- The rubella virus capsid protein inhibits mitochondrial importCarolina S Ilkow
Department of Cell Biology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2H7, Canada
J Virol 84:119-30. 2010..Moreover, RV-infected cells were found to contain lower intramitochondrial levels of matrix protein p32. In addition to inhibiting the translocation of substrates into mammalian mitochondria, capsid efficiently blocked ..
- Molecular cloning and characterization of an adherence-related operon of Mycoplasma genitaliumS P Reddy
Department of Microbiology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio 78284 7758, USA
J Bacteriol 177:5943-51. 1995..pneumoniae. The M. genitalium homologs are designated P32 and P69 and correspond to P30 and HMW3 of M. pneumoniae, respectively (J. B. Baseman, p. 243-259, in S...
- Preparation and functional characterization of a catalytically active fragment of phosphorylase kinaseD A Malencik
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Oregon State University, Corvallis 97331 7305
Mol Cell Biochem 127:31-43. 1993..Res. Comm. 174: 344-350, 1991). The active fragment also undergoes autophosphorylation. Incubation with Mg[gamma-P32] ATP results in the reaction of 0.7 mol 32P/mol fragment...
- Targeting and translocation of the phosphate carrier/p32 to the inner membrane of yeast mitochondriaK Dietmeier
Biochemisches Institut, Universitat Freiburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 268:25958-64. 1993We analyzed the submitochondrial location and biogenesis pathway of the phosphate carrier (PiC), also termed p32, of Saccharomyces cerevisiae mitochondria, PiC/p32 was found to behave as an integral membrane protein that cofractionated ..
- Spectral karyotyping and interphase FISH reveal abnormalities not detected by conventional G-banding. Implications for treatment stratification of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: detailed analysis of 70 casesAnn Nordgren
Department of Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, L8 02 Karolinska Hospital, SE 17176 Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Haematol 68:31-41. 2002..We identified three novel TEL partner breakpoints on 1q41, 8q24 and 21p12, and a recurrent translocation t(1;12)(p32;p13) was found. In addition, two cases displayed amplification (7-15 copies) of AML1...
- Assessment of the role of heparan sulfate in high molecular weight kininogen binding to human umbilical vein endothelial cellsL P Fernando
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Allergy and Clinical Immunology and Konishi MUSC Institute for Inflammation Research, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
J Thromb Haemost 1:2444-9. 2003..Proteins such as gC1qR, cytokeratin-1 and u-PAR have been identified to be responsible for Zn2+-dependent binding of high molecular ..
- Recombinant prolylcarboxypeptidase activates plasma prekallikreinZia Shariat-Madar
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of Michigan, 5301 MSRB III, 1150 W Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0649, USA
Blood 103:4554-61. 2004..PRCP colocalizes with all the HK receptors, gC1qR, uPAR, and cytokeratin 1 antigen, on nonpermeabilized HUVECs...
- Identification of the cleavage sites of sapovirus open reading frame 1 polyproteinTomoichiro Oka
Department of Virology II, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Gakuen 4 7 1, Musashi Murayama, Tokyo 208 0011, Japan
J Gen Virol 87:3329-38. 2006..has recently been determined and the products are arranged in the following order: NH(2)-p11-p28-p35 (NTPase)-p32-p14 (VPg)-p70 (Pro-Pol)-p60 (VP1)-COOH...
- Glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor expression in primary porcine proximal tubular cellsP Schlatter
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, University Hospital of Basel, Hebelstr 2, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Regul Pept 141:120-8. 2007..Based on these data, the existence of a renal GLP-1 receptor (GLP-1R) was postulated. However, the exact localization of the GLP-1R and the mechanism of this GLP-1 action have not yet been investigated...
- Epstein-Barr virus glycoprotein gM can interact with the cellular protein p32 and knockdown of p32 impairs virusHarish Changotra
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Center for Molecular and Tumor Virology and Feist Weiller Cancer Center, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, LA, USA
Virology 489:223-32. 2016..cytoplasmic tail of gM is not required for complex formation and that it interacts with the cellular protein p32, which has been reported to be involved in nuclear egress of human cytomegalovirus and herpes simplex virus...
- T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia--the associated gene SCL/tal codes for a 42-Kd nuclear phosphoproteinA N Goldfarb
University of Minnesota Hospital Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Minneapolis
Blood 80:2858-66. 1992SCL/tal is a putative oncogene originally identified through its involvement in the translocation t(1;14)(p32;q11) present in the leukemic cell line DU.528...
- Cloning and expression profile of mouse and human genes, Rnf11/RNF11, encoding a novel RING-H2 finger proteinN Seki
Genome Research Group, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1489:421-7. 1999..The human RNF11 gene was mapped on chromosome 1p31-p32 region, where frequent alterations have been observed in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Replication protein a 32 kDa subunit (RPA p32) binds the SH2 domain of STAT3 and regulates its transcriptional activityJ Kim
Department of Biological Sciences, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Kusong Dong, Yusong, Taejon, 305 701, Korea
Cell Biol Int 24:467-73. 2000..Replication protein A (RPA) is a heterotrimeric complex that consists of three subunits, p70, p32 and p11, and has important functions in DNA replication and metabolism...
- Leptospiral proteins recognized during the humoral immune response to leptospirosis in humansH Guerreiro
, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Brazilian Ministry of Health, 40295-001, Brazil
Infect Immun 69:4958-68. 2001..Seven proteins, p76, p62, p48, p45, p41, p37, and p32, were identified as targets of the humoral response during natural infection...
- Geometry and cell density of rat craniofacial sutures during early postnatal development and upon in vivo cyclic loadingKapil Vij
Tissue Engineering Laboratory, University of Illinois at Chicago MC 841, 801 South Paulina Street, Chicago, IL 60612 7211, USA
Bone 38:722-30. 2006..7 microm, 99 +/- 12 microm, and 149 +/- 30 microm, representing 32%, 50%, and 39% increases for P17, P23, and P32 in comparison with age-matched sham controls...
- Alteration of innate immunity by HCV coreYOUNG HAHN; Fiscal Year: 2009..In this proposal, we will first determine protein(s) recruited to HCV core/gC1qR complex for inhibition of IL- 12 production...
- Yanping Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2016DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): A mitochondria-localized protein, p32, was recently identified by our lab as a binding partner for the tumor suppressor protein p14ARF...
- gC1q-R/P33: Structure-function and role in inflammationBerhane Ghebrehiwet; Fiscal Year: 2012..abstract_text> ..
- Effect of Metformin on Vascular and Mitochondrial Function in Type 1 DiabetesIrene E Schauer; Fiscal Year: 2013..Other core facilities include a metabolomics, PCR, microscopy, cell sorting and proteomics cores. A P32 coil for in vivo mitochondrial measurements has recently been purchased by a close colleague and is available for ..
- Is Maternal Iron Status a Risk Factor in Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?Susan M Smith; Fiscal Year: 2010..Aim 2) Cerebellum-dependent learning is tested at P32 using eyeblink classical conditioning (ECC);brains are harvested for the P35 histology / stereology studies of Aim ..
- Gene Expression in Rat Cochlea Following Loss of Hair CellsErin Bailey; Fiscal Year: 2013..P23 corresponds to the onset of SGN death, a statistically significant amount of SGN degeneration has occurred by P32, P60 is midway through the period of degeneration, and at P90 few SGNs remain...
- Scott G Filler; Fiscal Year: 2014..These epithelial cell surface proteins include the globular C1q receptor (gC1qR) and the Met receptor tyrosine kinase...
- The role of PD-1 and SOCS-1 in HCV core/gC1qR-mediated IL-12 suppressionZhi Yao; Fiscal Year: 2009..is to determine the role of PD-1 (program death-1) and SOCS-1 (suppressor of cytokine signaling-1) in the HCV core/gC1qR-mediated IL-12 inhibition that occurs in the setting of chronic HCV infection...
- Barbara A Lewis; Fiscal Year: 2016..2, speech sound production to 15q15-q21, verbal short-term memory to 1p36 and language skills to 1p33-p32. These linkage studies suggest that the underlying genes influence the behavioral and genetic overlap of SSD, RD, ..
- Molecular mechanisms of Ca2+ retention in mitochondriaAnatoly Starkov; Fiscal Year: 2010..model of permeability transition pore (PTP) activation by accumulated Ca2+ and phosphate and to prove the role of gC1qR protein in the formation of the PTP channel...
- Dendritic Block Copolymer Micelles as New Targeted Drug Delivery SystemsPaula T Hammond; Fiscal Year: 2010..on peptide sequence, LyP-1, discovered using phage display methods, which exhibits a highly specific recognition to p32 surface receptors on a subset of tumor cells and tumor lymphatic cells including breast carcinomas...
- DOXORUBICIN BIOSYNTHESIS AND RESISTANCECHARLES SIH; Fiscal Year: 2000..The applicants will determine if phosphorylation is required for activity of the DnrN and possibly DnrI proteins by P32-labeling experiments in vitro coupled with the DNA binding studies above...
- SECOND MESSENGER FUNCTION IN EXOCRINE GLANDSThomas Hurley; Fiscal Year: 1993..In other studies, functioning acinar preparations will be incubated with P32 to label intracellular ATP then exposed to cholinergic, Alpha and Beta adrenergic or peptidergic agents...
- MOLECULAR REGULATION AND FUNCTION OF NA/H EXCHANGER-2Chung Ming Tse; Fiscal Year: 1999..The CaM binding site of NHE2 will be identified by truncation and site directed mutant studies. (b) p32 and p34: In vivo association of these two phosphoproteins to NHE2 has been established by co-immunoprecipitation...
- URACIL-DNA REPAIR IN VITRO AND IN VIVOSAMUEL BENNETT; Fiscal Year: 2004..The tertiary structure of full-length human uracil-DNA glycosylase which contains a putative binding domain for the p32 subunit of human RPA protein will be determined by x-ray crystallography through collaborative efforts...
- PROTEINS IN LEAD-INDUCED NUCLEAR INCLUSION BODIESKEITH SHELTON; Fiscal Year: 1993..This proposal is directed at a nuclear protein which is a target for ingested lead. The protein, p32/6.3, is an abundant component of lead- induced intranuclear inclusion bodies in kidney...
- Solid State Beta Imaging Sensor for Radioguided Surgery Gerald Entine; Fiscal Year: 2007..The probe may be used with commonly used with beta emitting radiopharmaceuticals such as FDG (F18), I131, P32, etc. RMD's Imaging Beta Probe (IBP) will benefit medical professionals and improve the patient care...
- DNA SCREENING ASSAY FOR HUMAN HERPES VIRUSFrank White; Fiscal Year: 1993..Products will be detected with chemiluminescent probes, which are as sensitive as p32-labelled probes and more sensitive than fluorescent ones...
- SPECIALIZED CANCER CENTER (CORE) GRANTMaurice Green; Fiscal Year: 1980..RETROVIRUSES. The mode of action of the avian myeloblastosis P32 protein with endonuclease activity will represent a major area of interest...
- INHIBITION OF CELLULAR SIGNALINGDavid Strayer; Fiscal Year: 1999DESCRIPTION: The major hypothesis of this revised proposal is that membrane p32 regulates cellular secretory activity by modulating agonist induced intracellular calcium signaling...
- IONS, WATER, AND HYPERTENSIONHENRY OVERBECK; Fiscal Year: 1980..We will measure ouabain-sensitive Rb86 uptake, (H3)-ouabain binding, (V-P32)-ATPase binding, Na ion, K ion-ATPase activity and membrane potentials of vascular smooth muscle cells, body fluid ..
- HORMONAL CONTROL OF ADIPOSE GENE EXPRESSIONM Lane; Fiscal Year: 2007..The 32kDa CUP/AP-2alpha- interacting protein, p32, previously identified in our lab, will be characterized and its role determined.
- MAINTENANCE OF EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS GENOMES IN TUMOR CELLSJanet Hearing; Fiscal Year: 2001..of oriP plasmids; 3) to characterize the physical interaction of EBNA-1 with cellular proteins importin-alpha and p32, and determine if these interactions are required for EBNA-1 autoregulation; 4) to determine if an evolutionarily-..
- BIOCHEMICAL MEASURES OF EXPOSURE TO DIETARY CARCINOGENSMartin Vanderlaan; Fiscal Year: 1990..An immunoassay to AIA-protein adducts will be developed and validated on adducted human serum proteins. Also, P32 post- labeling will be used to identify and quantify AIA-DNA adducts formed by humans...
- NOVEL TUMOR SUPPRESSOR GENES IN A TRANSGENIC MOUSE MODELEric Radany; Fiscal Year: 2002..two novel tumor suppressor genes that may be the homologs of genes important in human cancer locted at chromosome 1 p32-36. We have designted these genes Loh3 and Loh5...
- gC1q-R/p33: structure function and role on inflammation.Berhane Ghebrehiwet; Fiscal Year: 2009The receptor for the globular heads of C1q, gC1q-R/p33, is a ubiquitously expressed cellular protein and comprises of three identical chains of -33 kDa...
- The role of C1q in regulation of monocyte to dendritic cell transitionBerhane Ghebrehiwet; Fiscal Year: 2010..G w1' 0.N ..r v0, .a. ' in the long term, may provide firm grounds for the development of innovative therapeutic intervention strategies. ..O (.) '-" .+ 4U 4.' .U- 0_0 ..
- CYCLIC AMP/ADENOSINE PATHWAYEdwin Jackson; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- C1Q-INDUCED CA2+ RESPONSES IN FIBROBLAST HETEROGENEITYSandra Bordin; Fiscal Year: 2002..While this work focuses on periodontitis, its results should be applicable to a variety of inflammatory diseases as well as wound healing. ..
- gClqR/p33 in S. Aureus Endovascular PathogenesisEllinor Peerschke; Fiscal Year: 2005..Preliminary data suggest that gC1qR/p33, originally described as a binding site for the globular domain of C1q, recognizes both Staphylococcus aureus ..
- Iron deficiency, hippocampal development, and learningMATTHEW MCECHRON; Fiscal Year: 2004..Experiment 3 will determine if ID during postnatal development produces long-term impairments in hippocampal neurogenesis and hippocampus-dependent learning in young adult rats. ..
- The Role of PD-1 and SOCS-1 in regulating T cell responses in HCV infectionJonathan Moorman; Fiscal Year: 2007..have shown that HCV core protein can inhibit T cell responses through its interaction with a complement receptor, gC1qR, on T lymphocytes...
- "Nicotine: Potential therapies and possible pitfalls"Russell Brown; Fiscal Year: 2004..Additionally, we plan a final roundtable discussion with all speakers to discuss the commonalities of the positive effects, underlying mechanisms, and adverse effects of nicotine as a potential therapy. ..
- Iron nutrition and impaired development of cerebellum-dependent motor learningMATTHEW MCECHRON; Fiscal Year: 2007..Moreover, eyeblink conditioning is often used in humans; therefore, this animal learning proposal could be critical for future eyeblink conditioning studies with ID in humans. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- FUNCTIONAL GENOMICS OF HEARINGZheng Yi Chen; Fiscal Year: 2005..1, and should establish a model for studying hair cell development controlled by other transcription factors such as Math1. ..