Gene Symbol: C11orf74
Description: chromosome 11 open reading frame 74
Alias: HEPIS, NWC, uncharacterized protein C11orf74
- Identification of a third evolutionarily conserved gene within the RAG locus and its RAG1-dependent and -independent regulationMalgorzata Cebrat
Department of Tumor Immunology, Laboratory of Transgenesis and Lymphocyte Biology, Institute of Immunology and Experimental Therapy, Polish Academy of Sciences, Wroclaw, Poland
Eur J Immunol 35:2230-8. 2005..The mechanisms regulating RAG expression and repression are not clear. Here we identify NWC, a third evolutionarily conserved gene within the RAG locus, and show that it is ubiquitously expressed, with the ..
- Search for the Function of NWC, Third Gene Within RAG Locus: Generation and Characterization of NWC-Deficient MiceMonika Kasztura
Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Immunology, Department of Tumor Immunology, L Hirszfeld Institute of Immunology and Experimental Therapy, Polish Academy of Sciences, Wroclaw, Poland
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 64:311-9. 2016b>NWC is a third gene within recombination activating gene (RAG) locus, which unlike RAG genes is ubiquitously expressed and encodes a unique protein containing three strongly evolutionarily conserved domains not found in any other known ..
- The interaction of the SARS coronavirus non-structural protein 10 with the cellular oxido-reductase system causes an extensive cytopathic effectQihan Li
Institute of Medical Biology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Peking Union Medical College, Kunming 650118, PR China
J Clin Virol 34:133-9. 2005..The cytopathic effect of the Coronavirus 229E strain appeared more extensive in these cells than in the control cells...
- Identification of a novel transcriptional repressor (HEPIS) that interacts with nsp-10 of SARS coronavirusMin Hong
Institute of Medical Biology, Chinese Academy of Medicine Science, Peking Union Medical College, Kunming, China
Viral Immunol 21:153-62. 2008..The protein was named human embryo lung cellular protein interacting with SARS-CoV nsp-10 (HEPIS), and it is composed of 147 amino acids with several CK II phosphorylation sites...
- Genome-wide association study identifies nidogen 1 (NID1) as a susceptibility locus to cutaneous nevi and melanoma riskHongmei Nan
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, 181 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Hum Mol Genet 20:2673-9. 2011..5 × 10(-6)) and in primary melanoma (P = 4.6 × 10(-4)) compared with the normal skin...