Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: B7 H3
Description: CD276 molecule
Alias: 4Ig-B7-H3, B7-H3, B7H3, B7RP-2, CD276 antigen, B7 homolog 3, costimulatory molecule
- B7-H3: another molecule marker for Mo-DCs?Guangbo Zhang
Clinical Immunology Laboratory of Jiangsu Province, Suzhou University No 1 Affiliated Hospital, Suzhou 215006, China
Cell Mol Immunol 2:307-11. 2005..Due to no expression on T cells and B cells, we speculate that B7-H3 might be another valuable molecule marker for Mo-DCs...
- Soluble CD276 (B7-H3) is released from monocytes, dendritic cells and activated T cells and is detectable in normal human serumGuangbo Zhang
Clinical Immunology Laboratory, Suzhou University No 1 Affiliated Hospital, Suzhou, China
Immunology 123:538-46. 2008..Cleavage of sB7-H3 to an active soluble form would alter both proximal and distal cellular responses...
- Anterior pituitary progenitor cells express costimulatory molecule 4Ig-B7-H3Yasuhiro Nagai
Laboratory of Functional Morphology, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
J Immunol 181:6073-81. 2008..The 12B mAb recognized the 4Ig-B7-H3 molecule, which is a costimulatory molecule and negative regulator in T cell activation...
- Vagococcus acidifermentans sp. nov., isolated from an acidogenic fermentation bioreactorLiang Wang
Department of Biological Sciences, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 373 1, Guseong Dong, Yuseong Gu, Daejeon 305 701, Republic of Korea
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 61:1123-6. 2011..Therefore, strain AC-1(T) is considered to represent a novel species, for which the name Vagococcus acidifermentans sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is AC-1(T) ( = KCTC 13418(T) = LMG 24798(T))...
- Novel comprehensive approach for accessible biomarker identification and absolute quantification from precious human tissuesAndrei Turtoi
Metastasis Research Laboratory, GIGA Cancer, University of Liège, Bat B23, Liège, B 4000 Liège, Belgium
J Proteome Res 10:3160-82. 2011..Due to the fact that our technology is applicable to any type of tissue biopsy, it bears the ability to accelerate the discovery of new relevant biomarkers in a broad spectrum of pathologies...
- Non-small cell lung cancer induces an immunosuppressive phenotype of dendritic cells in tumor microenvironment by upregulating B7-H3Thomas Schneider
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Thoraxklinik, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
J Thorac Oncol 6:1162-8. 2011..Therefore, we investigated the changes in DC phenotype and expression of B7-H molecules induced by non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Clinical significance and regulation of the costimulatory molecule B7-H3 in human colorectal carcinomaJing Sun
Institute of Medical Biotechnology, Medical College of Suzhou University, 708 Renmin Road, Suzhou, 215007, Jiangsu, China
Cancer Immunol Immunother 59:1163-71. 2010..Therefore, our data suggest that both soluble and membranous B7-H3 proteins are involved in colon cancer progression and evasion of cancer immune surveillance...
- Expression of the costimulatory molecule B7-H3 is associated with prolonged survival in human pancreatic cancerMartin Loos
Department of Surgery, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat Munchen, Ismaninger Str 22, 81675 Munich, Germany
BMC Cancer 9:463. 2009..Therefore, we investigated the expression pattern and clinical significance of B7-H3 expression in human pancreatic cancer...
- B7-H3 augments the inflammatory response and is associated with human sepsisGuangbo Zhang
Clinical Immunology Laboratory, First Affiliated Hospital, Soochow University, Suzhou, People s Republic of China
J Immunol 185:3677-84. 2010....
- B7-h3 ligand expression by primary breast cancer and associated with regional nodal metastasisTakaaki Arigami
Department of Molecular Oncology, John Wayne Cancer Institute, Saint John s Health Center, Santa Monica, CA, USA
Ann Surg 252:1044-51. 2010..We hypothesized that B7-H3, a coinhibitory factor, is expressed by primary breast cancer cells and associated with metastasis to regional tumor-draining lymph nodes...
- B7-H3 is a potent inhibitor of human T-cell activation: No evidence for B7-H3 and TREML2 interactionJudith Leitner
Institute of Immunology, Center of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Immunology, Medical University Vienna, Austria
Eur J Immunol 39:1754-64. 2009..In these experiments we found no evidence for such an interaction. Furthermore, our data do not point to a role for murine TREML2 as a receptor for murine B7-H3...
- B7-h3 and its role in antitumor immunityMartin Loos
Chirurgische Klinik und Poliklinik, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat Munchen, Germany
Clin Dev Immunol 2010:683875. 2010..This paper summarizes the available data on B7-H3 in the regulation of T-cell response focusing on its potential role in antitumor immunity...
- Diagnosis value of serum B7-H3 expression in non-small cell lung cancerGuangbo Zhang
Clinical Immunology Laboratory, The First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou, 215007, China
Lung Cancer 66:245-9. 2009..621), CA153 (0.571), CA199 (0.459), and CEA (0.638). These results suggest circulating B7-H3 is a valuable biomarker for NSCLC and an elevated level of circulating B7-H3 suggests a poor clinical character for NSCLC...
- B7-H3 expression in gastric cancer: a novel molecular blood marker for detecting circulating tumor cellsTakaaki Arigami
Department of Surgical Oncology and Digestive Surgery, Field of Oncology, Course of Advanced Therapeutics, Kagoshima University Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Kagoshima, Japan
Cancer Sci 102:1019-24. 2011..02). Multivariate analysis demonstrated that B7-H3 expression was an independent prognostic factor (P = 0.046). Our results indicate that B7-H3 appears to be a useful blood marker for predicting tumor progression in gastric cancer...
- B7-H3 associated with tumor progression and epigenetic regulatory activity in cutaneous melanomaJinhua Wang
Department of Molecular Oncology, John Wayne Cancer Institute JWCI, Santa Monica, California 90404, USA
J Invest Dermatol 133:2050-8. 2013..These studies demonstrate that B7-H3 is a significant factor in melanoma progression and events of metastasis...
- Tumor cell and tumor vasculature expression of B7-H3 predict survival in clear cell renal cell carcinomaPaul L Crispen
Department of Urology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:5150-7. 2008..As such, we evaluated the association of B7-H3 expression with clinicopathologic outcomes in patients treated for ccRCC...
- The immunoregulatory protein human B7H3 is a tumor-associated antigen that regulates tumor cell migration and invasionYih Wen Chen
Mitchell Cancer Institute, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL 36688, USA
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 8:404-13. 2008..Here, using immunoprecipitation and siRNA technology, we demonstrate that the antigen is the human 4Ig-B7H3 (4Ig-hB7H3) protein, previously known as an immunoregulatory protein in immune cells...
- B7-H3 silencing increases paclitaxel sensitivity by abrogating Jak2/Stat3 phosphorylationHao Liu
Mitchell Cancer Institute, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama 36604, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 10:960-71. 2011..These results provide novel insight into the function of B7-H3 and encourage the design and testing of approaches targeting this protein and its partners...
- T-cell coregulatory molecule expression in urothelial cell carcinoma: clinicopathologic correlations and association with survivalStephen A Boorjian
Department of Urology, Mayo Medical School and Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:4800-8. 2008..We evaluated expression of the T-cell coregulators B7-H1, B7-H3, and PD-1 in urothelial cell carcinoma (UCC) of the bladder...
- Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cell-like transcript 2 (TLT-2) is a counter-receptor for B7-H3 and enhances T cell responsesMasaaki Hashiguchi
Department of Molecular Immunology, Graduate School, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 1 5 45 Yushima, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8549, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:10495-500. 2008..Our results demonstrate a direct interaction between B7-H3 and TLT-2 that preferentially enhances CD8(+) T cell activation...
- B7-H3 expression in colorectal cancer: nuclear localization strongly predicts poor outcome in colon cancerVibeke Anett Ingebrigtsen
Department of Tumor Biology, Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Int J Cancer 131:2528-36. 2012..The results indicate that nuclear B7-H3 might be involved in colon cancer progression and metastasis, and suggest that nuclear B7-H3 could become a useful prognostic marker in colon cancer...
- B7-H3 is expressed in human hepatocellular carcinoma and is associated with tumor aggressiveness and postoperative recurrenceTai Wei Sun
Liver Cancer Institute, Zhongshan Hospital and Shanghai Medical School, Fudan University, 180 Feng Lin Road, Shanghai, 200032, People s Republic of China
Cancer Immunol Immunother 61:2171-82. 2012..Thus, B7-H3 represents an attractive target for diagnostic and therapeutic manipulation in human HCC...
- Duplication of primate and rodent B7-H3 immunoglobulin V- and C-like domains: divergent history of functional redundancy and exon lossVincent Ling
Wyeth Research, 200 Cambridge Park Drive, 02140, Cambridge, MA, USA
Genomics 82:365-77. 2003..These results suggest independent, but convergent, paths of B7-H3 active domain duplication followed by divergent histories of exon degeneration in rodents and exon maintenance by humans...
- Molecular characterization of human 4Ig-B7-H3, a member of the B7 family with four Ig-like domainsPeter Steinberger
Institute of Immunology, University of Vienna Medical School, Vienna, Austria
J Immunol 172:2352-9. 2004..In contrast to an earlier report, our data do not support a costimulatory role of B7-H3 in anti-CD3-mediated activation of the TCR-complex resulting in T cell proliferation and IFN-gamma production...
- Human recombinant B7-H3 expressed in E. coli enhances T lymphocyte proliferation and IL-10 secretion in vitroGuang Bo Zhang
Institute of Biotechnology, Soochow University, Key Laboratory of Clinical Immunology of Jiangsu Province, Suzhou 215007, China
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 36:430-6. 2004..The results showed that the GST/hB7-H3 protein produced in bacteria had modest biological activities to proliferate the T lymphocyte and enhance IFN-gamma as well as IL-10 secretion...
- Identification of 4Ig-B7-H3 as a neuroblastoma-associated molecule that exerts a protective role from an NK cell-mediated lysisRoberta Castriconi
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale, Universita degli Studi di Genova, Via L B Alberti 2, 16132 Genoa, Italy
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:12640-5. 2004..These data suggest that 4Ig-B7-H3 molecules expressed at the tumor cell surface can exert a protective role from natural killer-mediated lysis by interacting with a still undefined inhibitory receptor expressed on natural killer cells...
- B7-H3 contributes to the metastatic capacity of melanoma cells by modulation of known metastasis-associated genesChristina Tekle
Department of Tumor Biology, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Int J Cancer 130:2282-90. 2012..Taken together, our findings indicate a novel role for B7-H3 in the regulation of the metastatic capacity of melanoma cells and it might be a potential therapeutic target for anti-metastasis therapy...
- The immunomodulatory proteins B7-DC, B7-H2, and B7-H3 are differentially expressed across gestation in the human placentaMargaret G Petroff
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 7400, USA
Am J Pathol 167:465-73. 2005..Thus, all three of these newly discovered B7 proteins are differentially positioned at the maternal-fetal interface such that they could steer maternal leukocytes away from a harmful immune response and toward a favorable one...
- Potential role of soluble B7-H3 in liver immunopathogenesis during chronic HBV infectionY Luan
Key Laboratory of Infection and Immunity of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Institute of Biophysics Graduate University, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
J Viral Hepat 19:23-31. 2012....
- Immunoexpression of B7-H3 in endometrial cancer: relation to tumor T-cell infiltration and prognosisAndreas Brunner
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Landesklinikum Thermenregion Moedling Vienna, Austria
Gynecol Oncol 124:105-11. 2012..The purpose of this study was to correlate the expression of B7-H3 and number of lymphocytes in patients with endometrial cancer...
- B7-H3 overexpression in pancreatic cancer promotes tumor progressionXin Zhao
Department of General Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou, P R China
Int J Mol Med 31:283-91. 2013..In conclusion, B7-H3 is aberrantly expressed in pancreatic cancer. In addition to modulating tumor immunity, B7-H3 may have a novel role in regulating pancreatic tumor progression...
- B7-H3: a costimulatory molecule for T cell activation and IFN-gamma productionA I Chapoval
Department of Immunology, Mayo Graduate and Medical Schools, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Nat Immunol 2:269-74. 2001We describe here a newly identified member of the human B7 family, designated B7 homolog 3 (B7-H3), that shares 20-27% amino acid identity with other B7 family members...
- B7-H3 promotes acute and chronic allograft rejectionLiqing Wang
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Joseph Stokes Jr Research Institute, and Biesecker Pediatric Liver Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia 19104 4318, USA
Eur J Immunol 35:428-38. 2005..We conclude that B7-H3 promotes T cell-mediated immune responses and the development of acute and chronic allograft rejection...
- Trophoblast debris modulates the expression of immune proteins in macrophages: a key to maternal tolerance of the fetal allograft?M H Abumaree
King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, King Abdullah International Medical Research Center, King Abdulaziz Medical City, National Guard Health Affairs, P O Box 22490, Riyadh 11426, Mail Code 1515, Saudi Arabia
J Reprod Immunol 94:131-41. 2012..resulted in reduced cell-surface expression of MHC-II molecules, the costimulatory molecules (CD80, CD86, CD40 and B7H3), monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1), inter-cellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) and IL-8 receptors in ..
- T cell coinhibition and immunotherapy in human breast cancerMurali Janakiram
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Discov Med 14:229-36. 2012..Immunotherapy targeting T cell coinhibition as monotherapy or combined with standard therapies are in early stages of clinical development, but hold great promise for treatment of human breast cancer...
- [Expression and clinical significance of soluble B7-H3 in sera of patients with primary hepatocellular carcinoma]Feifei Wang
Department of Immunology, Binzhou Medical College, Yantai 264003, China
Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi 29:629-32. 2013..To detect the expression and clinical significance of co-stimulatory molecule B7-H3 in sera and tissues of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- Human Wharton's jelly mesenchymal stem cells maintain the expression of key immunomodulatory molecules when subjected to osteogenic, adipogenic and chondrogenic differentiation in vitro: new perspectives for cellular therapyGiampiero La Rocca
Sezione di Anatomia Umana, Dipartimento di Biomedicina Sperimentale e Neuroscienze Cliniche BioNeC, Universita degli Studi di Palermo, Via del Vespro 129 90127 Palermo, Italy
Curr Stem Cell Res Ther 8:100-13. 2013..This evidence, which deserves much work to be confirmed in vivo and in other MSCs populations, may provide a formal proof of the good results globally achieved with WJMSCs as cellular therapy vehicle...
- WITHDRAWN: Tumor B7-H3 (CD276) expression and smoking history in relation to lung adenocarcinoma prognosisKentaro Inamura
Division of Pathology, The Cancer Institute Department of Pathology, The Cancer Institute Hospital, Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research, 3 8 31 Ariake, Koto ku, Tokyo 135 8550, Japan
Lung Cancer 243:21-28. 2016..2016.11.013. Please see online announcement for additional details. The duplicate article has therefore been withdrawn. The full Elsevier Policy on Article Withdrawal can be found at http://www.elsevier.com/locate/withdrawalpolicy...
- ERBB3-rs2292239 as primary type 1 diabetes association locus among non-HLA genes in ChineseChengjun Sun
Department of Pediatric Endocrinology and Inherited Metabolic Diseases, Children s Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Meta Gene 9:120-3. 2016..These results indicated that the ERBB3-rs2292239 was the primary T1D association locus among the investigated 55 SNPs in 16 non-HLA genes in Chinese Han population. ..
- Soluble B7-H3 elevations in hospitalized children with Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumoniaZheng rong Chen
Department of Respiratory Disease, Children s Hospital Affiliated to Soochow University, Suzhou 215003, China
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 77:362-6. 2013..08 ± 3.07 vs. 3.55 ± 1.58, ng/mL; P = 0.019). Soluble B7-H3 maybe plays an important role in immunopathogenesis of M. pneumoniae pneumonia, especially for increasing TNF-α concentration and activation neutrophils. ..
- Molecular Pathways: Targeting B7-H3 (CD276) for Human Cancer ImmunotherapyElodie Picarda
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
Clin Cancer Res 22:3425-31. 2016..A better understanding of the B7-H3 pathway in humans will surely help to further optimize associated cancer immunotherapies. Clin Cancer Res; 22(14); 3425-31. ©2016 AACR. ..
- B7-H3 Overexpression Predicts Poor Survival of Cancer Patients: A Meta-AnalysisZhimeng Ye
Department of Orthopedics, the Sixth Hospital of Ningbo, Ningbo, China
Cell Physiol Biochem 39:1568-80. 2016..However, the correlation between B7-H3 expression and prognosis of cancer patients remains controversial. Therefore, we elicit a meta-analysis to investigate the potential value of B7-H3 in the prognostic prediction in human cancers...
- Aberrant expression of B7-H3 in gastric adenocarcinoma promotes cancer cell metastasisWei Dai
Department of General Surgery, The First People s Hospital of Wujiang, Wujiang, Jiangsu 215200, P R China
Oncol Rep 32:2086-92. 2014..In conclusion, B7-H3 is aberrantly expressed in gastric cancer. In addition to modulating tumor immunity, B7-H3 may have a novel role in regulating SGC-7901 cell metastasis. ..
- Overexpression of B7-H3 in CD14+ monocytes is associated with renal cell carcinoma progressionMiao Li
Department of Urology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, 188 Shizi Road, Suzhou, 215006, People s Republic of China
Med Oncol 31:349. 2014..The level of expression was closely associated with the tumor's progression, indicating that B7-H3 might play an important role in angiogenesis of RCC mediated by CD14(+) monocytes...
- Preferential Induction of the T Cell Auxiliary Signaling Molecule B7-H3 on Synovial Monocytes in Rheumatoid ArthritisBo Ruem Yoon
From the Departments of Microbiology and Immunology and
J Biol Chem 291:4048-57. 2016..Our findings demonstrate that activation-induced B7-H3 expression on synovial monocytes has the potential to inhibit Th1-mediated immune responses and immunomodulatory roles affecting RA pathogenesis. ..
- B7-H3 increases thymidylate synthase expression via the PI3k-Akt pathwayBo Jiang
Department of Oncology, Affiliated Hospital of Jiangnan University, Wuxi, Jiangsu, 214062, China
Tumour Biol 37:9465-72. 2016..This study provides more proof concerning the non-immunology effect of B7 molecules, a reminder that both co-stimulatory or inhibitory effects and non-immunology effects should be devoted equal attention. ..
- Proteomic analysis of microvesicles derived from human mesenchymal stem cellsHan Soo Kim
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, 50 Yonsei ro, Seodaemoon Gu, Seoul 120 752, Republic of Korea
J Proteome Res 11:839-49. 2012..Therefore, the MSC-MV proteome provides a comprehensive basis for understanding the potential of MSC-MVs to affect tissue repair and regeneration...
- A review of B7-H3 and B7-H4 immune molecules and their role in ovarian cancerJanelle M Fauci
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, USA
Gynecol Oncol 127:420-5. 2012....
- Arsenic trioxide synergizes with B7H3-mediated immunotherapy to eradicate hepatocellular carcinomasLiqiong Luo
The Hepatosplenic Surgery Center of Heilongjiang Province Department of General Surgery, The First Clinical College of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, China
Int J Cancer 118:1823-30. 2006..b>B7H3, a new member of the B7 family, has been shown to induce antitumor immunity...
- Comparative proteomic analysis of rat hepatic stellate cell activation: a comprehensive view and suppressed immune responseJuling Ji
Department of Pathology, Medical School of Nantong University, Nantong, China
Hepatology 56:332-49. 2012..The expression and/or biological function of a set of proteins were properly validated, especially Bcl2-associated athanogene 2, BAG3, and B7H3.
- Is the clinical malignant phenotype of prostate cancer a result of a highly proliferative immune-evasive B7-H3-expressing cell population?Yishan Liu
Department of Urology, Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo University Hospital, endal, Norway
Int J Urol 19:749-56. 2012..To assess the expression of the cell surface protein B7-H3 in prostate cancer, and its association to clinically relevant parameters after radical prostatectomy and to the proliferation marker Ki-67...
- Human stromal (mesenchymal) stem cells from bone marrow, adipose tissue and skin exhibit differences in molecular phenotype and differentiation potentialMay Al-Nbaheen
Stem Cell Unit, Department of Anatomy 28, College of Medicine, King Saud University, P O Box 2925, Riyadh, 11461, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Stem Cell Rev 9:32-43. 2013....
- Selective responsiveness to common gamma chain cytokines in peripheral blood-derived cytotoxic T lymphocytes induced by Melan-A/MART-1(27-35)targeted active specific immunotherapyUrs von Holzen
Institut für Chirurgische Forschung und Spitalmanagement and Department Forschung, University of Basel, Switzerland
Int J Cancer 115:248-55. 2005..Taken together these data suggest a selective responsiveness of TAA-specific CTL to different c gamma-c cytokines...
- Multiple inhibitory ligands induce impaired T-cell immunologic synapse function in chronic lymphocytic leukemia that can be blocked with lenalidomide: establishing a reversible immune evasion mechanism in human cancerAlan G Ramsay
Centre for Haemato Oncology, Barts Cancer Institute, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom
Blood 120:1412-21. 2012..These findings should contribute to the design of immunotherapeutic strategies to reverse T-cell tolerance in cancer...
- [Expression of B7-H3 costimulatory molecule in peripheral blood of myasthenia gravis patients]Jue An Jiang
Department of Special Requirements Ward, First Affiliated Hospital, Soochow University, Suzhou, China
Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi 28:856-9. 2012To reveal the clinical significance of B7-H3 costimulatory molecule in myasthenia gravis (MG) patients by analyzing membranous B7-H3 (mB7-H3) and soluble B7-H3 (sB7-H3) expressions.
- MicroRNA-187, down-regulated in clear cell renal cell carcinoma and associated with lower survival, inhibits cell growth and migration though targeting B7-H3Jun Zhao
Foshan Maternal and Child Health Care Hospital, Foshan, China
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 438:439-44. 2013..Further studies showed that B7 homolog 3 (B7-H3) is a direct target of miR-187...
- Enhancement of membrane B7-H3 costimulatory molecule but reduction of its soluble form in multiple sclerosisJuean Jiang
Institute of Medical Biotechnology, Medical College of Soochow University, Suzhou, Jiangsu, 215007, China
J Clin Immunol 33:118-26. 2013..However, its expression and clinical significance in MS are not well known. This study analyzed the expression of membrane B7-H3 (mB7-H3) and levels of soluble B7-H3 (sB7-H3) in MS patients to determine its clinical significance...
- Immunomodulatory molecules are released from the first trimester and term placenta via exosomesS K Kshirsagar
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Boulevard, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Placenta 33:982-90. 2012....
- The role of B7 family molecules in hematologic malignancyPaul Greaves
Barts Cancer Institute, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom
Blood 121:734-44. 2013..Manipulation of the signals delivered by B7 ligands shows great potential in the treatment of cancers including leukemias and lymphomas and in regulating allogeneic T-cell responses after stem cell transplantation...
- B7-H3, a potential therapeutic target, is expressed in diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomaZhiping Zhou
Department of Neurological Surgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 1300 York Ave, Box 99, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Neurooncol 111:257-64. 2013..In summary, B7-H3 is over-expressed in DIPG. Given the need for novel treatment in this disease, antibody-based immunotherapy against B7-H3 in DIPG warrants further investigation...
- Plasma levels of soluble HLA-E and HLA-F at diagnosis may predict overall survival of neuroblastoma patientsFabio Morandi
Laboratorio di Oncologia, Istituto Giannina Gaslini, Via G Gaslini 5, 16148 Genova, Italy
Biomed Res Int 2013:956878. 2013..Concentration of soluble (s) biomarkers was evaluated in plasma (sHLA-E, sHLA-F, chromogranin, and B7H3) or serum (calprotectin) samples from NB patients or healthy children...
- Murine b7-h3 is a co-stimulatory molecule for T cell activationRuhong Yan
1 Department of Clinical Laboratory, the Second Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou, China
Monoclon Antib Immunodiagn Immunother 32:395-8. 2013..Further studies demonstrated that mouse B7-H3 specifically bound to T cells and its receptor was not murine TLT-2. Moreover, murine B7-H3 was a positive co-stimulatory molecule in the regulation of T cell-mediated immune responses. ..
- Identification and characterization of angiogenesis targets through proteomic profiling of endothelial cells in human cancer tissuesMehdi Mesri
Celera, Alameda, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e78885. 2013..analyses of a panel of the identified targets were confirmed by immunohistochemistry (IHC) including CD146, B7H3, Thy-1 and ATP1B3...
- Proteome profiling of neuroblastoma-derived exosomes reveal the expression of proteins potentially involved in tumor progressionDanilo Marimpietri
Laboratory of Oncology, Department of Translational Research and Laboratory Medicine, Istituto Giannina Gaslini, Genoa, Italy
PLoS ONE 8:e75054. 2013..Thus, NB-derived exosomes may play an important role in the modulation of tumor microenvironment and represent potential tumor biomarkers. ..
- Therapeutic effects of anti-B7-H3 antibody in an ovalbumin-induced mouse asthma modelZheng rong Chen
Department of Respiratory Disease, Children s Hospital Affiliated to Soochow University, Suzhou, China
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 111:276-81. 2013..Initial studies have shown that B7-H3 (CD276), a recently identified B7 family member, plays a critical role in the development of Th2 cells...
- [Effect of tanshinone II A to B7H3 expression in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma CNE1 cell lines]Jian Zhao
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, PuTuo Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai, 200062, China
Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 27:199-202. 2013To explore the proliferation of human nasopharyngeal carcinoma CNE1 cell and B7H3 expiration after treating by Tanshinone II A (Tan II A).
- Genome-wide association of bipolar disorder suggests an enrichment of replicable associations in regions near genesErin N Smith
Scripps Genomic Medicine and Scripps Translational Science Institute, La Jolla, California, United States of America
PLoS Genet 7:e1002134. 2011....
- Teleost B7 expressed on monocytes regulates T cell responsesRyuichi Sugamata
Fisheries Laboratory, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Tokyo, Hamamatsu, Japan
J Immunol 182:6799-806. 2009..These observations indicate that fugu B7s regulate T cell responses via receptors upon T cells. We suggest that fish B7(+) monocytes are APCs and that a costimulatory system has already developed in fish via the evolutionary process...
- Characterization of mouse and human B7-H3 genesMingyi Sun
Department of Immunology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Immunol 168:6294-7. 2002..B7-H3b is the major isoform expressed in several tissues. This structural information suggests a genetic variation of the B7-H3 gene in mammalian species...
- Constitutive and inducible expression of b7 family of ligands by human airway epithelial cellsJean Kim
Johns Hopkins Asthma and Allergy Center, 5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle, Rm 3A65A, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 33:280-9. 2005..Epithelial B7 homologs could play a role in regulation of lymphocytic activity at mucosal surfaces...
- Complete eradication of hepatocellular carcinomas by combined vasostatin gene therapy and B7H3-mediated immunotherapyLixin Ma
The Hepatosplenic Surgery Center of Heilongjiang Province Department of General Surgery, The First Clinical College of Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150001, China
J Hepatol 46:98-106. 2007b>B7H3 immunogene therapy is able to completely eradicate tumors when combined with an anti-vascular agent...
- Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the B7H3 gene are not associated with human autoimmune myasthenia gravisPriya Sakthivel
Immunological Research Unit, Department of Medicine, Center for Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, S 17177 Stockholm, Sweden
J Genet 85:217-20. 2006
- [Expression and clinical significance of costimulatory molecule B7-H3 mRNA and B7-H3 protein in gastric carcinoma]Jie min Zhao
Department of Oncology, The Third Affiliated Hospital, Soochow University, Changzhou 213003, China
Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 10:458-62. 2007..To study the expression of B7-H3 mRNA and B7-H3 protein in gastric carcinoma and their clinical significance...
- Both CD133+ and CD133- medulloblastoma cell lines express ligands for triggering NK receptors and are susceptible to NK-mediated cytotoxicityRoberta Castriconi
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale, Universita degli Studi di Genova, Genova, Italy
Eur J Immunol 37:3190-6. 2007..In particular, B7 homolog 3 (B7-H3) was expressed by all the medulloblastoma cell lines analyzed, while the presence of GD(2) and NB84 was ..
- Interactions of T cells with fibroblast-like synoviocytes: role of the B7 family costimulatory ligand B7-H3Chinh N Tran
Rheumatic Disease Core Center and Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0358, USA
J Immunol 180:2989-98. 2008..These observations suggest that B7-H3 may be important for the interactions between FLS and T cells in RA, as well as other diseases, and the outcome of such interactions depends on the activation state of the T cell...
- Circulating B7-H3(CD276) elevations in cerebrospinal fluid and plasma of children with bacterial meningitisXuqin Chen
Institute of Medical Biotechnology, Suzhou University, No 708, Renmin Road, Suzhou, 215007, China
J Mol Neurosci 37:86-94. 2009....
- Human muscle cells express the costimulatory molecule B7-H3, which modulates muscle-immune interactionsAnne Waschbisch
University of Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany, and University of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 58:3600-8. 2008..The present study was undertaken to examine the expression and functional relevance of B7 homolog 3 (B7-H3), a novel B7 homolog attributed significant immunoregulatory functions, in human muscle cells in vivo ..
- Costimulatory protein 4IgB7H3 drives the malignant phenotype of glioblastoma by mediating immune escape and invasivenessDieter Lemke
Clinical Cooperation Unit Neurooncology, German Cancer Research Center, University Hospital Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Clin Cancer Res 18:105-17. 2012Recent work points out a role of B7H3, a member of the B7-family of costimulatory proteins, in conveying immunosuppression and enforced invasiveness in a variety of tumor entities...
- Interaction of T-cell and antigen presenting cell co-stimulatory genes in childhood IgER W B Bottema
Dept of Pulmonology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Eur Respir J 35:54-63. 2010..In conclusion, serum IgE levels are regulated by multiple gene-gene interaction effects in the co-stimulatory pathway. We suggest using research strategies that model multiple gene-gene interactions in genetic studies...
- Compartmental intrathecal radioimmunotherapy: results for treatment for metastatic CNS neuroblastomaKim Kramer
Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Box 429, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Neurooncol 97:409-18. 2010..a cRIT-containing salvage regimen incorporating intrathecal (131)I-monoclonal antibodies (MoAbs) targeting GD2 or B7H3 following surgery and radiation...
- Vagococcus penaei sp. nov., isolated from spoilage microbiota of cooked shrimp (Penaeus vannamei)Emmanuel Jaffrès
UMR INRA 1014 SECALIM ENITIAA, Nantes Cedex 3, France
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 60:2159-64. 2010..On the basis of this evidence, a novel species, Vagococcus penaei sp. nov., is proposed. The type strain is CD276(T) (=LMG 24833(T) =CIP 109914(T))...
- Interstitial infusion of glioma-targeted recombinant immunotoxin 8H9scFv-PE38Neal Luther
Department of Neurologic Surgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Room A 969, 1300 York Avenue, New York, NY, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 9:1039-46. 2010..Monoclonal antibody 8H9 is specific for membrane protein B7H3 and is reactive with most human high-grade gliomas...
- Expression of B7-H3 in hypopharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma as a predictive indicator for tumor metastasis and prognosisAkihiro Katayama
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Asahikawa Medical University, Midorigaoka E 2 1 1 1, Asahikawa 078 8510, Japan
Int J Oncol 38:1219-26. 2011..028). Moreover, multivariate analysis revealed that strong B7-H3 expression was an independent prognostic factor in tumor-specific death in hypopharyngeal SCC (hazard ratio: 9.803, confidence interval: 0.018-0.539, p=0.0110)...
- Cloning and characterization of porcine 4Ig-B7-H3: a potent inhibitor of porcine T-cell activationWeiwei Chen
Treatment and Research Center for Infectious Diseases, Beijing 302 Hospital, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 6:e21341. 2011..It has been shown that B7-H3 plays a significant role in regulating T cell response in humans and mice, but it is not known whether a counterpart of human or murine B7-H3 exists in porcine species...
- B7-H3 over expression in prostate cancer promotes tumor cell progressionHexing Yuan
Department of Urology, First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University and Institute of Medical Biotechnology, Soochow University, Suzhou, People s Republic of China
J Urol 186:1093-9. 2011..We compared B7-H3 expression in benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer tissue specimens, and determined the effects of low B7-H3 expression on the PC-3 human prostate cancer cell line using RNA interference...
- Expression and regulation of B7-H3 immunoregulatory receptor, in human mesothelial and mesothelioma cells: immunotherapeutic implicationsLuana Calabro
Division of Medical Oncology and Immunotherapy, Department of Oncology, University Hospital of Siena, Istituto Toscano Tumori, Siena, Italy
J Cell Physiol 226:2595-600. 2011..These findings suggest that B7-H3 is a promising target for new immunotherapeutic strategies in MM, with particular emphasis in the epithelial variant...
- Stimulation of B7-H3 (CD276) directs the differentiation of human marrow stromal cells to osteoblastsLan Xu
Institute of Medical Biotechnology, School of Medicine, Soochow University, Suzhou, China
Immunobiology 216:1311-7. 2011..Furthermore, our study also shows that stimulation of B7-H3 increases the expression of osteoprotein (OPG), and decreases the expression of its cognate ligand, the receptor activator of nuclear factor kappaB ligand (RANKL)...
- Genome-wide association study identifies loci influencing concentrations of liver enzymes in plasmaJohn C Chambers
Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Imperial College London, Norfolk Place, London, UK
Nat Genet 43:1131-8. 2011..Our results provide new insight into genetic mechanisms and pathways influencing markers of liver function...
- Role and mechanism of negative costimulatory pathways in EAESamia J Khoury; Fiscal Year: 2010..The main goal of this proposal is to explore the immune regulatory mechanisms of PDL1/PDL2 and the B7H3 and B7H4 in regulating EAE...
- Treating CNS malignancies with 131-I-8H9Kim Kramer; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Studies on the Pathogenesis of Chronic RhinosinusitisJean Kim; Fiscal Year: 2007..Studies in Aim 2 will determine levels of epithelial costimulatory molecule expression in patients before, during and after exacerbations to test the hypothesis that disease ..
- 131-1 3F8 FOR LEPTOMENINGEAL CANCERSKim Kramer; Fiscal Year: 2008..This study will be the basis for other regional therapies using radiolabeled-antibodies targeting tumor associated antigens for other CNS malignancies. [unreadable] [unreadable]..