Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ANLN
Description: anillin actin binding protein
Alias: FSGS8, Scraps, scra, anillin, actin-binding protein anillin
Publications146 found, 100 shown here
- Functional analysis of a human homologue of the Drosophila actin binding protein anillin suggests a role in cytokinesisK Oegema
Cell Biology Program, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany D 69117, USA
J Cell Biol 150:539-52. 2000We have characterized a human homologue of anillin, a Drosophila actin binding protein...
- Self- and actin-templated assembly of Mammalian septinsMakoto Kinoshita
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Dev Cell 3:791-802. 2002..Linear organization along actin bundles was reconstituted by adding an adaptor protein, anillin. Perturbation of septin organization in cells by expression of a septin-interacting fragment of anillin or by ..
- Dissecting temporal and spatial control of cytokinesis with a myosin II InhibitorAaron F Straight
Department of Cell Biology and Institute of Chemistry and Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, 250 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Science 299:1743-7. 2003..Continuous signals from microtubules are required to maintain the position of the cleavage furrow, and these signals control the localization of myosin II independently of other furrow components...
- Anillin binds nonmuscle myosin II and regulates the contractile ringAaron F Straight
Department of Biochemistry, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Mol Biol Cell 16:193-201. 2005We demonstrate that the contractile ring protein anillin interacts directly with nonmuscle myosin II and that this interaction is regulated by myosin light chain phosphorylation...
- Clues to CD2-associated protein involvement in cytokinesisPascale Monzo
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U568, Faculte de Medecine, 06107 Nice Cedex 02, France
Mol Biol Cell 16:2891-902. 2005..Fourth, using the yeast two-hybrid system, we found that CD2AP interacted with anillin, a specific cleavage furrow component, and the two proteins colocalized at the midbody...
- Anillin is a substrate of anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) that controls spatial contractility of myosin during late cytokinesisWei Meng Zhao
Department of Biological Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 5020, USA
J Biol Chem 280:33516-24. 2005b>Anillin, an actin-binding protein localized at the cleavage furrow, is required for cytokinesis...
- MgcRacGAP controls the assembly of the contractile ring and the initiation of cytokinesisWei Meng Zhao
Department of Biological Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5020, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:13158-63. 2005..We report here that MgcRacGAP is required for the assembly of anillin and myosin into the contractile ring...
- ANLN plays a critical role in human lung carcinogenesis through the activation of RHOA and by involvement in the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/AKT pathwayChie Suzuki
Laboratory of Molecular Medicine, Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, Japan
Cancer Res 65:11314-25. 2005..non-small cell lung cancers (NSCLC) and subsequent functional analyses revealed that human ANLN, a homologue of anillin, an actin-binding protein in Drosophila, was transactivated in lung cancer cells and seemed to play a significant ..
- Anillin is a scaffold protein that links RhoA, actin, and myosin during cytokinesisAlisa J Piekny
Department of Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Curr Biol 18:30-6. 2008..b>Anillin is a 124 kDa protein that is highly concentrated in the cleavage furrow in numerous animal cells in a pattern ..
- Citron kinase controls abscission through RhoA and anillinMarta Gai
Department of Genetics, Biology, and Biochemistry, Molecular Biotechnology Center, University of Turin, 10126 Turin, Italy
Mol Biol Cell 22:3768-78. 2011..addition, we show that CIT-K is capable of physically and functionally interacting with the actin-binding protein anillin. Active RhoA and anillin are displaced from the midbody in CIT-K-depleted cells, while only anillin, but not CIT-..
- An anillin-Ect2 complex stabilizes central spindle microtubules at the cortex during cytokinesisPAUL FRENETTE
Department of Biology, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
PLoS ONE 7:e34888. 2012..In cultured human cells, we found that the PH domain interacts with anillin, a contractile ring protein that scaffolds actin and myosin and interacts with RhoA...
- [Infections which humans in the household transmit to dogs and cats]A Mayr
, Infektions und Seuchenmedizin, ,
Zentralbl Bakteriol Mikrobiol Hyg B 187:508-26. 1989..the transmission of infectious agents by feeding raw meat, offal, unsterilized milk products, kitchen scraps and contaminated feedstuffs. Humans can be the source of the following infections: 1...
- Characterization and sequence analysis of the scrA gene encoding enzyme IIScr of the Streptococcus mutans phosphoenolpyruvate-dependent sucrose phosphotransferase systemY Sato
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Northwestern University Medical Dental Schools, Chicago, Illinois 60611
J Bacteriol 171:263-71. 1989The Streptococcus mutans GS-5 scrA gene coding for enzyme IIScr of the phosphoenolpyruvate-dependent sucrose phosphotransferase system (PTS) was localized upstream from the scrB gene coding for sucrose-6-phosphate hydrolase activity after ..
- Treatment of chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura with rituximab in childrenMurat Dogan
Department of Pediatrics, Yuzuncu Yil University, Van, Turkey
Indian J Pediatr 76:1141-4. 2009..To evaluate the rituximab treatment in children with chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura..
- Evaluation of cadmium and other metal losses from various municipal wastes during incineration disposalF S Zhang
Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tohoku University, Sendai 981 8555, Japan
Environ Pollut 115:253-60. 2001..Thirty-eight waste samples, including food scraps (FS), animal wastes (AW), horticulture wastes (HW) and sewage sludges (SS) were collected from various places in ..
- Multiple regulators control capsular polysaccharide production in Vibrio parahaemolyticusZehra Tüzün Güvener
Department of Microbiology, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, USA
J Bacteriol 185:5431-41. 2003..in the scrABC GGDEF-EAL-signaling pathway; CpsR was required for the increased cps expression observed in scrA deltaopaR strains...
- Study of the transference rules for bromine in waste printed circuit boards during microwave-induced pyrolysisJing Sun
National Engineering Laboratory for Coal Fired Pollutants Emission Reduction, School of Energy and Power Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan, People s Republic of China
J Air Waste Manag Assoc 61:535-42. 2011..It can be concluded that the presented method is suitable for the control of Br transference in the recycling of WPCBs. This method can also be extended to the disposal of the electronic scraps.
- Topography and cytoarchitectonics of small-cell nuclei of the tuber cinereum in InsectivoraA Krawczuk-Robak
Teacher s Training College, Department of Vertebrates Anatomy, Olsztyn, Poland
Anat Anz 170:63-71. 1990..Paraffin scraps were stained with the methods of Nissl and Klüver-Barrera...
- Application of waste ashes to agricultural land--effect of incineration temperature on chemical characteristicsF S Zhang
Graduate School of Agricultlral Science, Tohoku University, Aobaku, Sendai, Japan
Sci Total Environ 264:205-14. 2001..In the present study, 15 samples, including food scraps (FS), animal wastes (AW) and sewage sludges (SS) were collected from various places in Japan, incineration ..
- A Sveinsson's chorioretinal atrophy-associated missense mutation in mouse Tead1 affects its interaction with the co-factors YAP and TAZMichinori Kitagawa
Division of Molecular Neurobiology, Institute of Molecular Embryology and Genetics, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto 860 0811, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 361:1022-6. 2007Sveinsson's chorioretinal atrophy (SCRA) is an autosomal dominant eye disease characterized by bilateral chorioretinal degeneration...
- Assessment of the management practices facilitating the establishment and spread of exotic diseases of pigs in the Sydney regionN Schembri
University of Sydney, Camden NSW 2570
Aust Vet J 84:341-8. 2006..To assess management factors that would influence the establishment and spread of exotic diseases in pigs in the Sydney region...
- Management of minor acute cutaneous wounds: importance of wound healing in a moist environmentH C Korting
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, Munich, Germany
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 25:130-7. 2011..But minor wounds such as small cuts, scraps or abrasions also need proper care to prevent complications, in particular infections...
- [Synergy between fungi and bacteria in fungi-bacteria augmented remediation of petroleum-contaminated soil]Hui long Han
Department of Chemical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 29:189-95. 2008..soil sampled in Zhongyuan Oil Field were determined as follows: 25% (m/m) soil humidity, 6% (m/m) of wood scraps, 2.5 x 10(4) CFU/g of E. cloacae and 2.5 x 10(7) CFU/g dry soil of Cun. echinulata...
- Recovery of valuable materials from waste liquid crystal display panelJinhui Li
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, China
Waste Manag 29:2033-9. 2009..end-of-life stage, significant environmental hazards, impacts on health and a loss of resources may occur, if the scraps are not managed in an appropriate way...
- Lack of awareness for spatial and verbal constructive apraxiaMaria Cristina Rinaldi
Psychology Department, Sapienza Rome University, Via dei Marsi 78, Rome, Italy
Neuropsychologia 48:1574-82. 2010..tasks built to transpose into the linguistic domain the constructive process as phrasing by arranging paper scraps into a sentence...
- Australian consumers' food-related environmental beliefs and behavioursEmma Lea
Centre for Physical Activity and Nutrition Research, School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences, Deakin University, 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood, Victoria 3125, Australia
Appetite 50:207-14. 2008..Composting food scraps and purchase or consumption of locally produced foods were the most commonly performed food-related environmental ..
- Gold(III) biosorption and bioreduction with the brown alga Fucus vesiculosusY N Mata
Departamento de Ciencia de los Materiales e Ingeniería Metalúrgica, Facultad de Ciencias Quimicas, Universidad Complutense de Madrid s n, Madrid 28040, Spain
J Hazard Mater 166:612-8. 2009..an alternative and environmentally friendly process that can be used for recovering gold from dilute hydrometallurgical solutions and leachates of electronic scraps, and for the synthesis of gold nanoparticles of different size and shape.
- Drosophila Anillin is unequally required during asymmetric cell divisions of the PNSFergal O'Farrell
Biosciences and Nutrition, Karolinska Institute, Alfred Nobels Alle 3, Stockholm, Sweden Natural Science, Södertörns högskola, Stockholm, Sweden
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 369:407-13. 2008..We report a role of scraps, Drosophila Anillin, during these divisions...
- Isolation, characterization and sequence analysis of the scrK gene encoding fructokinase of Streptococcus mutansY Sato
Department of Biochemistry, Tokyo Dental College, Chiba City, Japan
J Gen Microbiol 139:921-7. 1993..from Streptococcus mutans GS-5 was identified within a 2 kb DNA fragment immediately downstream from the scrA gene. The gene cloned in Escherichia coli also expressed mannokinase activity...
- Limited spread of innovation in a wild parrot, the kea (Nestor notabilis)Gyula K Gajdon
Department for Behavior, Neurobiology and Cognition, University of Vienna, 1090, Vienna, Austria
Anim Cogn 9:173-81. 2006..of kea in Mount Cook Village, New Zealand, some keas open the lids of rubbish bins with their bill to obtain food scraps within...
- Risk assessment for chemical pickling of metals contaminated by radioactive materialsA Donzella
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Universita degli Studi di Brescia, Brescia, Italy
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 123:74-82. 2007In recent years, many cases of contamination of metal scraps by unwanted radioactive materials have occurred...
- Characterization of dairy cattle manure/wallboard paper compost mixtureRonaldo B Saludes
United Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 3 5 8 Saiwai, Fuchu, Tokyo 183 8509, Japan
Bioresour Technol 99:7285-90. 2008The aim of this research was to evaluate the use of manufacturing wallboard paper scraps as an alternative bulking agent for dairy cattle manure composting...
- Assessment of growth of Fusarium solani by cyclic voltammetry and possible bioanalytical applicationsS Subrahmanyam
Department of Chemical Engineering, Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University, Madras 600 025, Tamil Nadu State, India
Analyst 125:2166-8. 2000Fusarium solani, the fungus isolated from polyurethane waste scraps, was studied for its voltammetric response. The peak current values were obtained for different days and were plotted against time...
- Imaging microdomain Ca2+ in muscle cellsShi Qiang Wang
Laboratory of Cardiovascular Science, National Institute on Aging, NIH, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Circ Res 94:1011-22. 2004..Ca2+ transients in single mitochondria ("marks"), and SR luminal Ca2+ depletion transients ("scraps")...
- Understanding the mercury reduction issue: the impact of mercury on the environment and human healthRichard T Kao
University of Pacific, USA
J Calif Dent Assoc 32:574-9. 2004..The second is whether the scraps associated with amalgam placement and the removal of amalgam restorations poses environmental hazards which may ..
- A model for computing the trajectories of the conducting particles from waste printed circuit boards in corona electrostatic separatorsJia Li
School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 800, Dongchuan Road, Shanghai 200240, People s Republic of China
J Hazard Mater 151:52-7. 2008A model for computing the trajectory of conducting particle from waste printed circuit board (PCB) scraps in corona electrostatic separator is established...
- Experimental and mechanism research of SO(2) removal by cast iron scraps in a magnetically fixed bedJu hui Jiang
School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China
J Hazard Mater 153:508-13. 2008Sulfur dioxide can be effectively removed by cast iron scraps corrosion process in a DC magnetically fixed bed, and iron sulfate compounds are gained as an available byproduct...
- Clearance measurement of metal scraps for nuclear facility at INER in TaiwanHwa Jou Wei
Chemical Analysis Division, Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Longtan 32546, Taiwan
Appl Radiat Isot 67:944-9. 2009....
- Saprotrophic fungal mycorrhizal symbionts in achlorophyllous orchids: finding treasures among the 'molecular scraps'?Marc Andre Selosse
Centre d Ecologie Fonctionnelle et Evolutive CNRS, UMR 5175, Equipe Interactions Biotiques, Montpellier, France
Plant Signal Behav 5:349-53. 2010..Moreover, some unexpected fungi occasionally encountered in plant roots should not be discounted as 'molecular scraps', since these facultatively biotrophic encounters may evolve into mycorrhizal symbionts in some other plants.
- Thiosulfate leaching of gold from waste mobile phonesVinh Hung Ha
Institute for Environmental Science and Technology, Hanoi University of Technology, 1 Dai Co Viet, Hanoi, Viet Nam
J Hazard Mater 178:1115-9. 2010..2-0.3 M ammonia. Similar trends were obtained for the leaching of gold from two different types of scraps and PCBs of waste mobile phones...
- Do feeding practices of obese dogs, before weight loss, affect the success of weight management?Alexander J German
Department of Obesity and Endocrinology, Institute of Ageing and Chronic Disease, University of Liverpool, Leahurst Campus, Chester High Road, Neston, Wirral CH64 7TE, UK
Br J Nutr 106:S97-100. 2011Dietary factors (e.g. feeding treats and table scraps) can predispose to obesity in dogs, but it is not known whether they also influence success of weight loss...
- Antimicrobial activity of thin metallic silver flakes, waste products of a manufacturing processManuela Anzano
Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Milano Bicocca, Piazza della Scienza 1, I 20126 Milano, Italy
J Environ Sci (China) 23:1570-7. 2011..The company produced thin silver metallic films and the production scraps were silver flakes. The possibility to use the silver flakes in water disinfection processes was studied...
- Volatilisation and oxidation of aluminium scraps fed into incineration furnacesLaura Biganzoli
Politecnico di Milano, Piazza L da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano, Italy
Waste Manag 32:2266-72. 2012Ferrous and non-ferrous metal scraps are increasingly recovered from municipal solid waste incineration bottom ash and used in the production of secondary steel and aluminium...
- 199 EXPRESSION OF HAPTOGLOBIN mRNA IN THE OVIDUCT DURING THE OESTRUS CYCLE OF SOWSM C Ramon
Department of Cell Biology and Histology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Murcia, Spain
Reprod Fertil Dev 25:248. 2012..Total RNA was obtained by extracting scraps of isthmus-ampullar junction mucosa using RNAqueous(®) kit (Ambion, Austin, TX, USA) according to the ..
- Systematic antibody generation and validation via tissue microarray technology leading to identification of a novel protein prognostic panel in breast cancerPatrick C O Leary
UCD School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science, UCD Conway Institute of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science, University College Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland
BMC Cancer 13:175. 2013....
- Effects of silicates from scaps of photovoltaic industries on powdery mildew of zucchiniM Pugliese
University of Torino, Centre of Competence for the Innovation in the agro environmental field AGROINNOVA, Via L da Vinci 44, I 10095 Grugliasco TO, Italy
Commun Agric Appl Biol Sci 77:75-8. 2012..The effect of silicate from scraps of photovoltaic industries against powdery mildew on zucchini (Cucurbita pepo) was evaluated under greenhouse ..
- High efficiency chlorine removal from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pyrolysis with a gas-liquid fluidized bed reactorG Yuan
Thermal and Environmental Engineering Institute, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
Waste Manag 34:1045-50. 2014..HCl is emitted from PVC granules or scraps at the mean time they started to melt and the melting stage should be taken into consideration when design the gas-..
- Pyrolysis characteristics of the mixture of printed circuit board scraps and coal powderJuan Hao
School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221116, China
Waste Manag 34:1763-9. 2014..analysis and infrared spectroscopy were used to analyze the pyrolysis characteristics of printed circuit board scraps (PCBs), coal powder and their mixtures under nitrogen atmosphere...
- Comprehensive transcriptome profiling of squamous cell carcinoma of horn in Bos indicusP G Koringa
Department of Animal Biotechnology, College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Anand Agricultural University, Anand, 388001, Gujarat, India
Vet Comp Oncol 14:122-36. 2016..These include up-regulation of KRT6A, KRT6B, KRT6C, KRT14, SFN, KRT84, PI3, COL17A1, ANLN, SERPINB5 and down-regulation of BOLA, SCGB1A1, CXCL17, KRT19, BPIFB1, NR4A1 and TFF3 in HC, which are involved in ..
- Anillin interacts with microtubules and is part of the astral pathway that defines cortical domainsChloe van Oostende Triplet
Department of Biology, Concordia University, Montreal, QC H4B 1R6, Canada
J Cell Sci 127:3699-710. 2014..b>Anillin stabilizes the contractile ring during cytokinesis...
- A prognosis based classification of undifferentiated uterine sarcomas: identification of mitotic index, hormone receptors and YWHAE-FAM22 translocation status as predictors of survivalGabriela Gremel
Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology, Uppsala University, S 751 85, Uppsala, Sweden Science for Life Laboratory, Uppsala University, S 751 85, Uppsala, Sweden
Int J Cancer 136:1608-18. 2015..microarray was constructed from 22 of the cases, and the protein biomarkers P53, P16, Ki-67, Cyclin-D1, ER, PR and ANLN were evaluated by immunohistochemistry...
- Functional Dissociations Within Posterior Parietal Cortex During Scene Integration and Viewpoint ChangesMitsouko van Assche
University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland Department of Neurology, Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland
Cereb Cortex 26:586-98. 2016..of the same place were presented, with either a plausible sequence of viewpoints (SEQ) or a scrambled order (SCRA). Distinct response profiles were observed within PPC...
- F-actin binding protein, anillin, regulates integrity of intercellular junctions in human epithelial cellsDongdong Wang
Department of Human and Molecular Genetics, Virginia Commonwealth University, 401 College Street, Box 980035, Richmond, VA, 23298, USA
Cell Mol Life Sci 72:3185-200. 2015..b>Anillin is a unique scaffolding protein interacting with different cytoskeletal components, including actin filaments and ..
- Cluster of Acute Toxicity from Ingestion of Synthetic Cannabinoid-Laced BrowniesAdebisi I Obafemi
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
J Med Toxicol 11:426-9. 2015..We report on 11 symptomatic patients who unknowingly ingested brownies laced with analytically confirmed SCRA and presented with mostly neuropsychiatric and cardiovascular symptoms.
- Selective Extraction of Rare Earth Elements from Permanent Magnet Scraps with Membrane Solvent ExtractionDaejin Kim
Materials Science and Technology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831, United States
Environ Sci Technol 49:9452-9. 2015..The resulting REE oxides were characterized with XRD, SEM-EDX, and ICP-OES, demonstrating that the membrane assisted solvent extraction is capable of selectively recovering pure REEs from the industrial scrap magnets...
- Husbandry, health and biosecurity of the smallholder and pet pig population in EnglandA V Gillespie
Livestock Health and Welfare, School of Veterinary Science, University of Liverpool, Leahurst Campus, Chester High Road, Neston CH64 7TE, UK
Vet Rec 177:47. 2015..9 per cent were feeding their pigs with household scraps. Contact with veterinary surgeons may be positively associated with DEFRA registration, legal feeding practices ..
- Subcellular localisation of anillin is associated with different survival outcomes in upper urinary tract urothelial carcinomaPeir In Liang
Department of Pathology, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
J Clin Pathol 68:1026-32. 2015The protein anillin (ANLN) has important roles in cell cytokinesis. Until now, no studies have evaluated the role of ANLN expression in a large cohort of patients with urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract (UCUT).
- Preparation of a specific bamboo based activated carbon and its application for ciprofloxacin removalY X Wang
Department of Chemistry, School of Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Sci Total Environ 533:32-9. 2015..activated carbon (BbAC) with high specific surface area (SSA) and high micro pore volume was prepared from bamboo scraps by the combined activation of H3PO4 and K2CO3...
- Determination of the potential gold electrowinning from an ammoniacal thiosulphate solution applied to recycling of printed circuit board scrapsAngela C Kasper
LACOR PPGE3M, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Waste Manag Res 34:47-57. 2016..Furthermore, 99% of copper can be recovered in potentials more negative than -700 mV (vs Ag/AgCl)...
- Scrap automotive electronics: A mini-review of current management practicesFederica Cucchiella
Department of Industrial and Information Engineering and Economics, University of L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
Waste Manag Res 34:3-10. 2016..on a better exploitation of automotive shredder residue fraction, but not sufficiently on eventual electronic scraps embedded in it...
- Activated carbons from waste of oil-palm kernel shells, sawdust and tannery leather scraps and application to chromium(VI), phenol, and methylene blue dye adsorptionSergio Montoya-Suarez
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Cartagena, Campus de San Pablo, Zaragocilla, Cartagena, Colombia E mail
Water Sci Technol 73:21-7. 2016..activated carbons from industrial waste of palm oil seed husks (kernel shells), sawdust, and tannery leather scraps. These materials were heated for 24 h at 600, 700 or 800°C, activated at 900°C with CO2 and characterized by ..
- Overexpression of Anillin (ANLN) is correlated with colorectal cancer progression and poor prognosisGuanghui Wang
Xinhua Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Cancer Biomark 16:459-65. 2016Our previous study found ANLN was over-expressed in colorectal cancer(CRC), however the role of ANLN in CRC remained unknown.
- Optimization of metals and plastics recovery from electric cable wastes using a plate-type electrostatic separatorGontran Richard
PPrime Institute, CNRS Université de Poitiers ENSMA, IUT, 4 avenue de Varsovie, Angoulême 16021, France CITF, Dorgeville, 16170 Saint Cybardeaux, France
Waste Manag . 2016..particles, obtained by manually cutting of electric wires at a predefined length (4mm), or actual machine-grinded scraps, characterized by a relatively-wide size distribution (1-4mm)...
- ANLN is a prognostic biomarker independent of Ki-67 and essential for cell cycle progression in primary breast cancerKristina Magnusson
Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology, Science for Life Laboratory, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
BMC Cancer 16:904. 2016b>Anillin (ANLN), an actin-binding protein required for cytokinesis, has recently been presented as part of a prognostic marker panel in breast cancer...
- Effects of brining on the corrosion of ZVI and its subsequent As(III/V) and Se(IV/VI) removal from waterZhe Yang
State Key Laboratory of Pollution Control and Resource Reuse, School of the Environment, Nanjing University, Nanjing, 210023, China
Chemosphere 170:251-259. 2016..applied in water remediation, and most of the ZVI materials employed in practical applications are iron scraps, which have usually been corroded to certain extent under different conditions...
- Gelatin-based blends and composites. Morphological and thermal mechanical characterizationE Chiellini
Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry, University of Pisa, Via Risorgimento 35, 56126 Pisa, Italy
Biomacromolecules 2:806-11. 2001..In this study gelatin scraps, deriving from pharmaceutical capsule productions, were turned into films by casting water solutions or ..
- Green technology for conversion of food scraps to biodegradable thermoplastic polyhydroxyalkanoatesGuocheng Du
School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology, Hawaii Natural Energy Institute, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii 96822, USA
Environ Sci Technol 36:5511-6. 2002A new technology is developed and demonstrated that couples anaerobic digestion of food scraps with production of biodegradable thermoplastics, polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs)...
- Ca2+ scraps: local depletions of free [Ca2+] in cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum during contractions leave substantial Ca2+ reserveThomas R Shannon
Department of Physiology, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, Ill, USA
Circ Res 93:40-5. 2003..These findings place stringent novel constraints on how excitation-contraction coupling works in heart and also reveal a Ca2+ store reserve that could in principle be a therapeutic target to enhance cardiac function in heart failure...
- [Toxic effects of monosodium glutamate wastewater on crop seed germination and root elongation]Rui Liu
College of Environment and Resources, Jilin University, Changchun 130026, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 17:1286-90. 2006..between the inhibition rates of wheat seed germination and root elongation and the COD(Cr) of mother liquor scraps. The toxicity of monosodium glutamate wastewater to the test crops was in the order of tomato > Chinese cabbage > ..
- Three-gene expression signature predicts survival in early-stage squamous cell carcinoma of the lungMarcin Skrzypski
University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland
Clin Cancer Res 14:4794-9. 2008..Current staging methods are imprecise indications of prognosis, but high-risk patients can be identified by gene expression profiling and considered for adjuvant therapy...
- Applied roles and the future of community psychologyRichard A Jenkins
Prevention Research Branch, National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, 6001 Executive Blvd, Bethesda, MD 20892 9589, USA
Am J Community Psychol 45:68-72. 2010..of community psychology as a field as well as the roles of community psychologists are described with consideration of how they may affect participation in the field, retention of membership in SCRA, and potential directions for training.
- Anillin expression is a marker of favourable prognosis in patients with renal cell carcinomaHanna Ronkainen
Department of Surgery, Oulu University Hospital and University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Oncol Rep 25:129-33. 2011..In this study we evaluated the prognostic value of anillin and Ki-67 in predicting survival in RCC...
- Optimization of thermo-chemical hydrolysis of kitchen wastesAikaterini Ioannis Vavouraki
Chemical Engineering Department, University of Patras, 1 Karatheodori Str, University Campus, 26500 Patras, Greece
Waste Manag 33:740-5. 2013Municipal Solid Wastes (MSWs) in Greece consist mainly of fermentable organic material such as food scraps (∼50%) and paper residuals (∼20%)...
- First European case of convulsions related to analytically confirmed use of the synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist AM-2201David McQuade
Emergency Department, Guy s and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 69:373-6. 2013There is increasing reported use of synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists (SCRA) across Europe. To date, there is limited information on the acute toxicity (harm) related to the use of these products...
- Impact of strain typing methods on assessment of relationship between paired nares and wound isolates of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureusJill E Clarridge
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Service, Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Clin Microbiol 51:224-31. 2013..Isolates were typed by repetitive PCR (rep-PCR) (DiversiLab System; DL) and SpectraCell Raman analysis (SCRA) (commercially available methods that can be performed within a clinical lab), pulsed-field gel electrophoresis (..
- Transmetalation of chromocene by lithium-amide, -phosphide, and -arsenide nucleophilesSabine Scheuermayer
Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Regensburg, Germany D 93040
Inorg Chem 52:3878-83. 2013..identified strong antiferromagnetic exchange between the chromium(II) centers, which was modeled using the spin Hamiltonian H = -2J(SCrA·SCrB), and produced large coupling constants of J = -166 cm(-1) for 2 and -77.5 cm(-1) for 3.
- Is the Sacred ibis a real threat to biodiversity? Long-term study of its diet in non-native areas compared to native areasLoïc Marion
UMR CNRS ECOBIO, Universite de Rennes 1, Campus Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France
C R Biol 336:207-20. 2013..insects (correlated with flooding) or Eristalis larvae picked from the mud (a vacant food niche in France), while scraps of meat taken from rubbish dumps were minor...
- Repeatability and prediction from a telephone questionnaire measuring diet and activity level in catsJ L Harbison
Department of Veterinary Anatomy and Public Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A and M University, College Station 77843 4458, USA
Prev Vet Med 55:79-94. 2002..poor for questions referring to activity level, appetite, body condition, type and brand of treats fed, and table scraps. Agreement was moderate for questions referring to brand of dry and canned foods fed, frequency of feeding, and ..
- Introduction of Kenneth I. Maton on his reciept of the 2006 SCRA Award for Distinguished Contributions to Theory and ResearchJulian Rappaport
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, IL, USA
Am J Community Psychol 41:1-3. 2008
- Ferromagnetic inks facilitate large scale paper recycling and reduce bleach chemical consumptionMartin Zeltner
Institute for Chemical and Bioengineering, ETH Zurich, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
Langmuir 29:5093-8. 2013..Preseparation of printed from nonprinted scraps of paper is feasible and reduces the paper mass which has to be fed into a deinking process...
- Development of biomarkers for screening hepatocellular carcinoma using global data mining and multiple reaction monitoringHyunsoo Kim
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
PLoS ONE 8:e63468. 2013..their expression levels between the 3 groups, identifying 4 potential biomarkers: the actin-binding protein anillin (ANLN), filamin-B (FLNB), complementary C4-A (C4A), and AFP...
- Submerged arc furnace process superior to the Waelz process in reducing PCDD/F emission during thermal treatment of electric arc furnace dustFu Qian Xu
Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Atmospheric Environment and Pollution Control, College of Environmental Science and Engineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510006, PR China
Sci Total Environ 466:598-603. 2014..process, the submerged arc furnace (SAF) process has also been extensively used to retain metals from ashes and scraps in the metallurgical industry...
- Linkage mapping of the ovine ANLN gene using an insertion/deletion polymorphismC Diez-Tascón
Ag Research Molecular Biology Unit, Department of Biochemistry, University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin, New Zealand
Anim Genet 33:243-4. 2002
- Fine mapping study reveals novel candidate genes for carotid intima-media thickness in Dominican Republican familiesLiyong Wang
John T McDonald Department of Human Genetics, John P Hussman Institute for Human Genomics, Department of Neurology, Epidemiology and Public Health, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, 1120 NW 14th St, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Genet 5:234-41. 2012..Previously, we have mapped quantitative trait loci (QTLs) for CIMT to chromosomes 7p (maximum logarithm of odds=3.1) and to 14q (maximum logarithm of odds=2.3). We sought to identify the underlying genetic variants within those QTLs...
- [Health risk assessment in the metal scrap recycle: the case of Brescia]G B Corsaro
Società Consortile per le Ricerche Ambientali per la Metallurgia RAMET, Brescia, Italy
G Ital Med Lav Ergon 34:259-66. 2012The recycle of metal scraps is one of the most important industrial activity of Brescia: almost 40% of the metal scraps produced in Italy are reprocessed in this Province...
- Comprehensive mutational analysis of sucrose-metabolizing pathways in Streptococcus mutans reveals novel roles for the sucrose phosphotransferase system permeaseLin Zeng
Department of Oral Biology, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
J Bacteriol 195:833-43. 2013..Meanwhile, loss of scrA led to growth stimulation on fructooligosaccharides, due in large part to increased expression of the fruAB (..
- 202 EXPRESSION OF APOLIPOPROTEIN B mRNA IN THE PORCINE OVIDUCTO S Acuña
Department of Cell Biology and Histology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Murcia, Spain
Reprod Fertil Dev 25:249. 2012..Total RNA was extracted from scraps of isthmus-ampullar junction mucosa using RNAqueous(®) kit (Ambion, Austin, TX, USA) according to the ..
- Construction of homologous and heterologous synthetic sucrose utilizing modules and their application for carotenoid production in recombinant Escherichia coliJong Rae Kim
Department of Molecular Science and Technology, Ajou University, Woncheon dong, Yeongtong Gu, Suwon 443 749, Republic of Korea
Bioresour Technol 130:288-95. 2013..coli K12. CscA(EC)-CscB(EC)-CscK(EC) (non-PEP-PTS module) or ScrA(SX)-SacA(LP)-SacK(LP) (PEP-PTS module) was introduced to a diapolycopene-producing E. coli strain. In both Scr(+)E...
- Cloning and characterization of the scrA gene encoding the sucrose-specific Enzyme II of the phosphotransferase system from Staphylococcus xylosusE Wagner
Mikrobielle Genetik, Universitat Tubingen, Germany
Mol Gen Genet 241:33-41. 1993..The genomic region containing this sucrose uptake gene of Staphylococcus xylosus (scrA) was cloned in Staphylococcus carnosus. The scrA gene was further localized to a 4...
- Location and structure of the nuclei of epithalamus in hedgehogA Robak
Department of Vertebrate Anatomy, Pedagogical University School, Olsztyn
Folia Morphol (Warsz) 56:77-84. 1997Studies were carried out on series of paraffin scraps stained by Nissl and Klüver-Barrera methods. Habenular complex in hedgehog divides into nucleus habenularis medialis (hm) and lateralis (hl)...
- Regulation of sucrose-6-phosphate hydrolase activity in Streptococcus mutans: characterization of the scrR geneK Hiratsuka
Department of Oral Biology, State University of New York, Buffalo, New York 14214, USA
Infect Immun 66:3736-43. 1998..These results suggest that the scrR gene is involved in the regulation of scrB, and likely scrA, expression...
- The genes controlling sucrose utilization in Clostridium beijerinckii NCIMB 8052 constitute an operonS J Reid
Department of Microbiology, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, South Africa
Microbiology 145:1461-72. 1999..comprises four genes, which encode a sucrose-specific enzyme IIBC(Scr) protein of the phosphotransferase system (ScrA), a transcriptional repressor (ScrR), a sucrose hydrolase (ScrB) and an ATP-dependent fructokinase (ScrK)...
- 'Scraps': hidden nursing information and its influence on the delivery of careM Hardey
School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Southampton, Southampton, England
J Adv Nurs 32:208-14. 2000What nurses commonly describe as 'scraps' are defined as the personalized recordings of information that is routinely made on any available piece of paper (hence scraps) or in small notebooks...
- Analysis of a catabolic operon for sucrose transport and metabolism in Clostridium acetobutylicum ATCC 824M Tangney
Department of Biological Sciences, Heriot Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh, UK
J Mol Microbiol Biotechnol 2:71-80. 2000..The scrT gene, located upstream of scrA encodes an antiterminator that is preceded by a transcription terminator, which is overlapped by a classical ..
- Effect of consumption of potato chip scraps on the performance of pigsS Rahnema
Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute, Wooster 44691 4000, USA
J Anim Sci 78:2021-5. 2000A two-phase study was conducted to determine the effect of potato chip scraps (PCS) consumption on dry matter intake (DMI), average daily gain (ADG), and gain: feed ratio (G:F) of nursery (Phase 1) and growing-finishing (Phase 2) pigs as ..
- Recycling and reuse of industrial wastes in TaiwanM S Wei
Environmental Protection Administration, 41 Section 1, Chung Hwa Road, Taipei, Taiwan
Waste Manag 21:93-7. 2001..whole/part), glass (whole/part), bleaching earth, ceramics (pottery, brick, tile and cast sand), individual metal scraps (copper, zinc, aluminum and tin), distillery grain (dregs) and plastics...
- Human and other faeces as breeding media of the trachoma vector Musca sorbensP M Emerson
Medical Research Council Laboratories, Banjul, The Gambia
Med Vet Entomol 15:314-20. 2001..trials), calf (3/9), cow (3/9), dog (2/9) and goat (1/9) faeces, but not from horse faeces, composting kitchen scraps or a soil control (0/9 of each)...
- [The mandrake root and the Viennese Dioscorides]V A Peduto
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica e Sperimentale, Universita degli Studi, Perugia, Italy
Minerva Anestesiol 67:751-66. 2001..Then a starved black dog was tied to the mandrake with a rope. The harvester, with plugged ears, would throw some scraps to the hungry dog...
- Mechanical recycling of waste electric and electronic equipment: a reviewJirang Cui
Division of Mineral Processing, Lulea University of Technology, SE 971 87 Luleå, Sweden
J Hazard Mater 99:243-63. 2003..It is expected that a mechanical recycling process will be developed for the upgrading of low metal content scraps.
- src64 and tec29 are required for microfilament contraction during Drosophila cellularizationJeffrey H Thomas
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Molecular Biology Department, Washington Road, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544, USA
Development 131:863-71. 2004..Double-mutant analysis between scraps, a mutation in anillin that eliminates microfilament rings, and bottleneck suggests that microfilaments can still contract even though ..
- A novel TEAD1 mutation is the causative allele in Sveinsson's chorioretinal atrophy (helicoid peripapillary chorioretinal degeneration)Ragnheidur Fossdal
deCODE Genetics, IS 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
Hum Mol Genet 13:975-81. 2004Sveinsson's chorioretinal atrophy (SCRA), also referred to as helicoid peripapillary chorioretinal degeneration or atrophia areata, is an autosomal dominant eye disease, characterized by symmetrical lesions radiating from the optic disc ..
- Functional and Phenotypic Characterization of a New FSGS GeneRASHEED ADEBAYO GBADEGESIN; Fiscal Year: 2013..We showed that anillin is upregulated in kidney biopsies of subjects with collapsing FSGS compared with normal kidney...
- COORDINATION OF S MUTANS SUCROSE METABOLISMLin Tao; Fiscal Year: 2001..Recent studies have shown that several pathways, ftf; gftBC and scrA, are induced by sucrose, while scrA is repressed by fructose, a product of the Gtf activity...
- Analyzing the Impact of the Meyerhoff Scholarship Program: Pathways to the STEM PKENNETH IRA MATON; Fiscal Year: 2010....