Gene Symbol: ADGRB3
Description: adhesion G protein-coupled receptor B3
Alias: BAI3, adhesion G protein-coupled receptor B3, brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 3, dJ91B17.1 (brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 3)
- C1ql1/Ctrp14 and C1ql4/Ctrp11 promote angiogenesis of endothelial cells through activation of ERK1/2 signal pathwayFang Liu
Key Laboratory for Regenerative Medicine JNU CUHK Ministry of Education, Jinan University, Guangzhou, China
Mol Cell Biochem 424:57-67. 2017..Moreover, the immunoreactivity of the receptor of C1QL1-C1QL4, brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 3 (BAI3), is detected in HUVECs, suggesting that BAI3 may mediate C1QL1/CTRP14- and C1QL4/CTRP11-induced angiogenesis...
- Bi-allelic Mutations in PKD1L1 Are Associated with Laterality Defects in HumansFrancesco Vetrini
Baylor Genetics, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Am J Hum Genet 99:886-893. 2016..of this conserved cysteine residue in the GPS motif have also been reported in other genes, namely GPR56, BAI3, and PKD1 in human and lat-1 in C. elegans, further supporting the likely pathogenicity of p.Cys1691Ser in PKD1L1...
- Integrated Analysis of DNA Methylation and mRNA Expression Profiles Data to Identify Key Genes in Lung AdenocarcinomaXiang Jin
Department of Respiration, The First Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun 130021, China
Biomed Res Int 2016:4369431. 2016..And there were 29 LAC-associated methylation sites located in 27 DEGs (e.g., SH3GL2, BAI3, CDH13, JAM2, MT1A, LHX6, and IGFBP3). Conclusions. These key genes might play a role in pathogenesis of LAC.
- Targeted promoter editing for rice resistance to Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae reveals differential activities for SWEET14-inducing TAL effectorsServane Blanvillain-Baufumé
UMR Interactions Plantes Microorganismes Environnement IPME, IRD CIRAD Université, Montpellier, France
Plant Biotechnol J . 2016..Surprisingly, although indels within TalC EBE prevented OsSWEET14 induction in response to BAI3 wild-type bacteria relying on TalC, loss of TalC responsiveness failed to confer resistance to this strain...
- Expression of C1ql3 in Discrete Neuronal Populations Controls Efferent Synapse Numbers and Diverse BehaviorsDavid C Martinelli
Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA Electronic address
Neuron 91:1034-51. 2016C1ql3 is a secreted neuronal protein that binds to BAI3, an adhesion-class GPCR. C1ql3 is homologous to other gC1q-domain proteins that control synapse numbers, but a role for C1ql3 in regulating synapse density has not been demonstrated...
- Structures of C1q-like proteins reveal unique features among the C1q/TNF superfamilySusanne Ressl
Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA Electronic address
Structure 23:688-99. 2015..C1QLs bind to brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 3 (BAI3), an adhesion-type G-protein coupled receptor that may regulate dendritic morphology by organizing actin filaments...
- International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. XCIV. Adhesion G protein-coupled receptorsJörg Hamann
Department of Experimental Immunology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands J H Department of Surgery, Research Laboratories G A, and Institute of Biochemistry I L, S P, T S, Medical Faculty, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois D A Department of Nephropathology, Institute of Pathology, Friedrich Alexander Universitat Erlangen Nurnberg, Erlangen, Germany F B E MRC Centre for Developmental Neurobiology, King s College London, London, United Kingdom C F Department of Neuroscience, Functional Pharmacology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden R F, A K, H B S Department of Pharmacology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia R A H Department of Developmental Biology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri B L H, K R M Department for Andrology, University Hospital Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany C K Cell and Matrix Biology, Institute of Zoology, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Mainz, Brazil
Pharmacol Rev 67:338-67. 2015..names within parentheses, are: ADGRA1 (GPR123), ADGRA2 (GPR124), ADGRA3 (GPR125), ADGRB1 (BAI1), ADGRB2 (BAI2), ADGRB3 (BAI3), ADGRC1 (CELSR1), ADGRC2 (CELSR2), ADGRC3 (CELSR3), ADGRD1 (GPR133), ADGRD2 (GPR144), ADGRE1 (EMR1, F4/80), ..
- Anterograde C1ql1 signaling is required in order to determine and maintain a single-winner climbing fiber in the mouse cerebellumWataru Kakegawa
Department of Physiology, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo 160 8582, Japan Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology CREST, Japan Science and Technology Agency JST, Tokyo 102 0075, Japan
Neuron 85:316-29. 2015..C1ql1 specifically binds to the brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 3 (Bai3), which is a member of the cell-adhesion G-protein-coupled receptor family and expressed on postsynaptic Purkinje ..
- Gene mutations in primary tumors and corresponding patient-derived xenografts derived from non-small cell lung cancerChuncheng Hao
Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer Lett 357:179-85. 2015..Other genes with deleterious mutations in ≥3 (13.0%) primary tumors were MLL3, SETD2, ATM, ARID1A, CRIPAK, HGF, BAI3, EP300, KDR, PDGRRA and RUNX1...
- The Arf family GTPase Arl4A complexes with ELMO proteins to promote actin cytoskeleton remodeling and reveals a versatile Ras-binding domain in the ELMO proteins familyManishha Patel
Institut de Recherches Cliniques de Montreal, Quebec H2W 1R7, Canada
J Biol Chem 286:38969-79. 2011..Furthermore, via binding of an Arf family GTPase, the ELMO-DOCK180 is uniquely positioned at the membrane to activate Rac signaling and remodel the actin cytoskeleton...
- G-protein coupled receptor BAI3 promotes myoblast fusion in vertebratesNoumeira Hamoud
Institut de Recherches Cliniques de Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada H2W 1R7
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:3745-50. 2014..regulators of myoblast fusion, we identified the G-protein coupled receptor brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor (BAI3) as a cell surface protein that interacts with ELMO...
- Cloning and characterization of BAI2 and BAI3, novel genes homologous to brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 1 (BAI1)T Shiratsuchi
Laboratory of Molecular Medicine, Human Genome Center, University of Tokyo, Japan
Cytogenet Cell Genet 79:103-8. 1997..Like BAI1, these two genes, designated BAI2 and BAI3, were specifically expressed in brain, and are likely to be expressed in the same type of cells...
- BAI3, CDX2 and VIL1: a panel of three antibodies to distinguish small cell from large cell neuroendocrine lung carcinomasMuhammad F Bari
Department of Pathology, Dow International Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan Department of Pathology, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust, Coventry, UK Divisions of Reproduction and Metabolic and Vascular Health, Warwick Medical School, Coventry, UK
Histopathology 64:547-56. 2014..We aimed to identify immunohistochemical markers to assist this diagnosis...
- Highly selective CO2 capture of an agw-type metal-organic framework with inserted amides: experimental and theoretical studiesJingui Duan
State Key Laboratory of Coordination Chemistry, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, P R China
Chem Commun (Camb) 48:3058-60. 2012An amide-inserted metal-organic framework (NJU-Bai3) presents high storage and high selectivity toward CO(2) and combines these two interesting characters which strongly support our expectation that amide groups can significantly enhance ..
- The adhesion-GPCR BAI3, a gene linked to psychiatric disorders, regulates dendrite morphogenesis in neuronsV Lanoue
Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Biology, College de France, Paris, France
Mol Psychiatry 18:943-50. 2013..Our results, obtained using expression knockdown and overexpression experiments, reveal that the BAI3 receptor controls dendritic arborization growth and branching in cultured neurons...
- Genome-wide association study identifies five loci associated with susceptibility to pancreatic cancer in Chinese populationsChen Wu
State Key Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Cancer Institute and Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
Nat Genet 44:62-6. 2011..1 previously reported in populations of European ancestry. These results advance our understanding of the development of pancreatic cancer and highlight potential targets for the prevention or treatment of this cancer...
- Colonization of rice leaf blades by an African strain of Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae depends on a new TAL effector that induces the rice nodulin-3 Os11N3 geneYanhua Yu
Laboratoire Génome et Développement des Plantes, Montpellier, France
Mol Plant Microbe Interact 24:1102-13. 2011..oryzae pv. oryzae BAI3. A strain mutated in talC was severely affected in the production of disease symptoms...
- The cell-adhesion G protein-coupled receptor BAI3 is a high-affinity receptor for C1q-like proteinsMarc F Bolliger
Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:2534-9. 2011..b>BAI3 protein, in contrast, is a member of the cell-adhesion class of G protein-coupled receptors that are expressed at ..
- A multi-stage multi-design strategy provides strong evidence that the BAI3 locus is associated with early-onset venous thromboembolismG Antoni
INSERM UMRS 937, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
J Thromb Haemost 8:2671-9. 2010..Factor VIII (FVIII) and von Willebrand factor (VWF) are two known quantitative risk factors for venous thromboembolism (VTE)...
- Diverse somatic mutation patterns and pathway alterations in human cancersZhengyan Kan
Department of Molecular Biology, Genentech Inc, 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Nature 466:869-73. 2010..identified 77 significantly mutated genes including protein kinases, G-protein-coupled receptors such as GRM8, BAI3, AGTRL1 (also called APLNR) and LPHN3, and other druggable targets...
- Anatomical and histological profiling of orphan G-protein-coupled receptor expression in gastrointestinal tract of C57BL/6J miceJunko Ito
Departments of Metabolic Disorder Research, Tsukuba Research Institute, Banyu Pharmaceutical, Okubo 3, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300 2611, Japan
Cell Tissue Res 338:257-69. 2009..GPR85, GPR37, GPR37L1, brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor (BAI) 1, BAI2, BAI3, and GPRC5B mRNAs were preferentially expressed in the muscle-myenteric nerve layer, similar to GPCRs that are ..
- The genetics of symptom-based phenotypes: toward a molecular classification of schizophreniaPamela DeRosse
Center for Translational Psychiatry, The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Manhasset, NY, USA
Schizophr Bull 34:1047-53. 2008..We examined these chromosomal regions for association to positive, negative, and disorganized symptom clusters, using a dense set of single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs)...
- Gene expression profiling of metastatic brain cancerVahe Michael Zohrabian
Department of Neurosurgery, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY 10595, USA
Oncol Rep 18:321-8. 2007..Brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitors 1 and 3 (BAI1 and BAI3) were underexpressed as well...
- Expression of brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 3 (BAI3) in normal brain and implications for BAI3 in ischemia-induced brain angiogenesis and malignant gliomaHae Jin Kee
Research Institute of Medical Sciences and Medical Research Center for Gene Regulation, Chonnam National University Medical School, Kwangju 501 190, Republic of Korea
FEBS Lett 569:307-16. 2004..In situ hybridization analyses of the brain showed the same localization of BAI3 as BAI1 and BAI2, which includes most neurons of cerebral cortex and hippocampus...
- Brain angiogenesis inhibitor 1 is differentially expressed in normal brain and glioblastoma independently of p53 expressionBalveen Kaur
Laboratory of Molecular Neuro Oncology, Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Am J Pathol 162:19-27. 2003..BAI1 mRNA is expressed mainly in the brain, while BAI2 and BAI3 mRNAs are more widely expressed...