Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ADAMTS10
Description: ADAM metallopeptidase with thrombospondin type 1 motif 10
Alias: ADAM-TS10, ADAMTS-10, WMS, WMS1, A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 10, ADAM-TS 10, a disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (reprolysin type) with thrombospondin type 1 motif, 10, zinc metalloendopeptidase
Publications189 found, 100 shown here
- ADAMTS10 protein interacts with fibrillin-1 and promotes its deposition in extracellular matrix of cultured fibroblastsWendy E Kutz
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Biol Chem 286:17156-67. 2011..dominant forms of Weill-Marchesani syndrome, an inherited connective tissue disorder, are caused by mutations in ADAMTS10 (encoding a secreted metalloprotease) and FBN1 (encoding fibrillin-1, which forms tissue microfibrils), ..
- A disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (reprolysin type) with thrombospondin type 1 motifs: the ADAMTS familySuneel S Apte
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation ND20, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 36:981-5. 2004..Their enzymatic specificity is heavily influenced by their ancillary domain, which plays a critical role in directing these enzymes to their substrates, the cell surface and the extracellular matrix...
- Verbal and visual memory improve after choline supplementation in long-term total parenteral nutrition: a pilot studyA L Buchman
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 25:30-5. 2001..We sought to determine if choline-supplemented TPN would lead to improvement in neuropsychological test scores in a group of adult, choline-deficient outpatients receiving TPN...
- Tests of memory in narcolepticsA E Rogers
University of Michigan, School of Nursing, Ann Arbor 48109-2007
Sleep 13:42-52. 1990..about memory difficulties, 30 narcoleptic subjects and 30 control subjects completed the Wechsler Memory Scale (WMS), Rey-Auditory Verbal Learning Test, the Rey Complex Figure Test, Strub and Black's List of Letters, and the Symbol ..
- [The relationship between P300 latencies, and WISC-R and Wechsler memory scale results in epileptic children]Y Naganuma
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University
No To Hattatsu 25:515-20. 1993..latencies showed an inverse correlation with the total score (IQ) of WISC-R and that of the Wechsler memory scale (WMS)...
- Neuropsychological performance in schizotypal personality disorder: importance of working memoryVivian Mitropoulou
Clinical Research Center, Box 1027, Mt Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:1896-903. 2005....
- [Correlation between white matter lesion and memory impairment in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome]Xiang qian Zhang
Department of Neurology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 29:825-9. 2009..To investigate the nature of white matter lesion and correlation to memory impairment in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS) by diffusion tensor imaging ( DTI)...
- The neprilysin (NEP) family of zinc metalloendopeptidases: genomics and functionA J Turner
School of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
Bioessays 23:261-9. 2001Neprilysin (NEP), a thermolysin-like zinc metalloendopeptidase, plays an important role in turning off peptide signalling events at the cell surface...
- Community-based study of the association of high myopia in children with ocular and systemic diseaseN S Logan
Human Myopia Research Centre, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Optom Vis Sci 81:11-3. 2004..An ongoing study in the West Midlands, UK, is investigating high myopia presenting to community health care clinics with the aim of compiling guidelines for assessment and subsequent referral...
- Assessment of systolic and diastolic left ventricular and left atrial function using vector velocity imaging in Takotsubo cardiomyopathyManjula V Burri
Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35249, USA
Echocardiography 25:1138-44. 2008..VVI) on admission and at follow-up, when their LV function had improved, as assessed by 2D TTE wall-motion score (WMS) index...
- Common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA) is active neutral endopeptidase 24.11 ("enkephalinase"): direct evidence by cDNA transfection analysisM A Shipp
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Medicine, Boston, MA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 86:297-301. 1989..11 ("enkephalinase;" EC 184.108.40.206). This zinc metalloendopeptidase, which has been shown to inactivate a variety of peptide hormones including enkephalin, chemotactic ..
- Neutral endopeptidase knockout induces hyperalgesia in a model of visceral pain, an effect related to bradykinin and nitric oxideHanspeter S Fischer
Division of Neurochemistry, Department of Psychiatry, Innsbruck, Austria
J Mol Neurosci 18:129-34. 2002..Nitric oxide (NO) is suggested to be involved in this process...
- Phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate-induced ectodomain shedding and phosphorylation of the human meprinbeta metalloproteaseDagmar Hahn
Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Department of Pediatrics, Berne University, 3012 Berne, Switzerland
J Biol Chem 278:42829-39. 2003..This phosphorylation of hmeprinbeta is not, however, implicated in the enhanced secretion by PMA treatment...
- Immunocapture-based fluorometric assay for the measurement of neprilysin-specific enzyme activity in brain tissue homogenates and cerebrospinal fluidJames Scott Miners
Dementia Research Group, Institute of Clinical Neurosciences, Clinical Science at North Bristol, University of Bristol, Frenchay Hospital, Frenchay, Bristol BS16 1LE, UK
J Neurosci Methods 167:229-36. 2008..The assay allows high-throughput analysis and, critically, also ensures a high level of enzyme specificity even when assaying crude tissue homogenates or CSF...
- Sulphation of the salivary mucin MG1 (MUC-5B) is not correlated to the degree of its sialylation and is unaffected by cystic fibrosisD K Shori
Department of Oral Pathology, Rayne Institute, King s College, 123 Coldharbour Lane, London SE5 9NU, UK
Pflugers Arch 443:S50-4. 2001..Proteins in whole mouth saliva (WMS) from four individuals were separated by fast protein liquid chromatography (FPLC) on a Superdex 200 column and the ..
- The association between a genetic polymorphism of coproporphyrinogen oxidase, dental mercury exposure and neurobehavioral response in humansDiana Echeverria
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation, 1100 Dexter Avenue North, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98109, United States
Neurotoxicol Teratol 28:39-48. 2006..05) were found for nine measures among DDs (BEES Digit SpanForward and Backward, WMS-R Visual ReproductionN Correct, BEES Symbol DigitRate, BEES Finger TappingDom/Non-dom, and Alternate Partialed, ..
- Molecular characterization of a family of metalloendopeptidases from the intestinal brush border of Haemonchus contortusG F J Newlands
Moredun Research Institute, Pentlands Science Park, Bush Loan, Penicuik, Midlothian EH26 OPZ, Scotland
Parasitology 133:357-68. 2006..These enzymes belong to the M13 zinc metalloendopeptidase family (EC 220.127.116.11), also known as neutral endopeptidases or neprilysins...
- Craniofacial vascular malformations in Wyburn-Mason syndromeChao Bao Luo
Department of Radiology, Taipei Veterans General Hospital and National Yang Ming University School of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan, R O C
J Chin Med Assoc 69:575-80. 2006Wyburn-Mason syndrome (WMS) is a rare syndrome associated with multiple arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) involving the orbit, brain and/or face...
- Rapid improvement in verbal fluency and aphasia following perispinal etanercept in Alzheimer's diseaseEdward L Tobinick
Institute for Neurological Research, a private medical group, Inc, Los Angeles, USA
BMC Neurol 8:27. 2008....
- Effect of two yoga-based relaxation techniques on memory scores and state anxietyPailoor Subramanya
Indian Council of Medical Research Center for Advanced Research in Yoga and Neurophysiology, SVYASA, Bangalore, India
Biopsychosoc Med 3:8. 2009..Sections of the Wechsler memory scale (WMS) were used to assess; (i) attention and concentration (digit span forward and backward), and (ii) associate ..
- Regulation of type II luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH-II) gene expression by the processed peptide of LHRH-I, LHRH-(1-5) in endometrial cellsEmily L Baldwin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 232:146-55. 2007..LHRH-I is processed by a zinc metalloendopeptidase EC 18.104.22.168 (EP24.15) that cleaves the hormone at the Tyr(5)-Gly(6) bond...
- Neprilysin and amyloid beta peptide degradationLouis B Hersh
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry and the Center for Structural Biology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
Curr Alzheimer Res 5:225-31. 2008Neprilysin is a zinc metalloendopeptidase with relatively broad substrate specificity. The enzyme is localized to the plasma membrane of cells where it can function to degrade extracellular peptides...
- Proteomic analyses using Grifola frondosa metalloendoprotease Lys-NLaura Hohmann
Institute for Systems Biology, 1441 North 34th Street, Seattle, Washington 98103, University of Wisconsin, 1101 University Avenue, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
J Proteome Res 8:1415-22. 2009..We have benchmarked a relatively obscure basidomycete-derived zinc metalloendopeptidase, Lys-N, that selectively cleaves the amide bond N-terminal of lysine residues...
- A neurochemical study of a new mutant mouse presenting myoclonus-like involuntary movement: a possible model of spontaneous serotonergic hyperactivityM Ikeda
Division of Mental Disorder Research, National Institute of Neuroscience, Tokyo, Japan
Brain Res 495:337-48. 1989..twitch, hind leg abduction and so on, are neurochemically evaluated in the new mutant mouse, Wriggle Mouse Sagami (WMS)...
- Uncontrolled glaucoma secondary to an arteriovenous malformation in a Weill-Marchesani patientC J Derose
Eye Care Associates of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
Optometry 72:641-8. 2001..It is very uncommon to observe ocular complications from an AVM in the area of the straight sinus and vein of Galen. AVMs in any location are unusual with Weill-Marchesani syndrome...
- Facilitation of lordosis in rats by a metabolite of luteinizing hormone releasing hormoneT J Wu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland 20814, USA
Endocrinology 147:2544-9. 2006..The decapeptide, LHRH, is processed by a zinc metalloendopeptidase EC 22.214.171.124 (EP24.15) that cleaves the hormone at the Tyr(5)-Gly(6) bond...
- Declarative memory is critical for sustained advantageous complex decision-makingRupa Gupta
Department of Neurology, University of Iowa, United States
Neuropsychologia 47:1686-93. 2009..sought to resolve these discrepant findings by examining IGT performances in five patients with profound amnesia (WMS-III General Memory Index M=63) and bilateral hippocampal damage caused by anoxia (n=4) or herpes simplex ..
- Estrogen regulation of the neprilysin gene through a hormone-responsive elementZhi Min Xiao
State Key Laboratory of Virology, College of Life Sciences, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei 430072, China
J Mol Neurosci 39:22-6. 2009Our previous data showed that neprilysin (NEP), a zinc metalloendopeptidase, which can degrade amyloid-beta peptide (Abeta) whose central nerve system accumulation is the primary cause of Alzheimer's disease (AD), responds to estrogen in ..
- Cognitive function and fMRI in patients with multiple sclerosis: evidence for compensatory cortical activation during an attention taskW Staffen
Christian Doppler Klinik, Department of Neurology, Salzburg, Austria
Brain 125:1275-82. 2002..relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, a psychometric assessment was performed using the Wechsler Memory Scale (WMS) and the Multiple Sclerosis Functional Composite Score (MSFC)...
- Shifting attention and joint attention dissociation in Williams syndrome: implications for the cerebellum and social deficits in autismAlan Lincoln
Alliant International University, California School of Professional Psychology San Diego, San Diego, California, USA
Neurocase 8:226-32. 2002..Three individuals with Williams Syndrome (WMS), a genetic disorder due to the deletion of the elastin gene, were examined under these experimental conditions...
- Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor and its potential interactions with elastase and cathepsin B in gingival crevicular fluid and saliva from patients with chronic periodontitisS W Cox
Department of Periodontology, King s College London Dental Institute at Guy s, King s College and St Thomas Hospitals, London, UK
J Periodontal Res 41:477-85. 2006..Our study investigated the regulation of elastase activity by secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor (SLPI) and the possible action of another GCF protease on this protective salivary component...
- Memory deficits in patients with schizophrenia: preliminary data from the Wechsler Memory Scale-Third Edition support earlier findingsK A Hawkins
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Conn 06519, USA
J Psychiatry Neurosci 24:341-7. 1999....
- Cognitive functioning in community dwelling older adults with chronic partial epilepsyRoy C Martin
Department of Neurology, UAB Epilepsy Center Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294 0021, USA
Epilepsia 46:298-303. 2005..To examine cognitive functioning in community-dwelling older adults with chronic partial epilepsy and demographically matched healthy older adults...
- [Influence of the selection of maternal Hymenolepis diminuta WMS il1 on the variability of descended tapeworms]Marek Stradowski
Zakład Biologii Ogólnej i Parazytologii, Akademia Medyczna, ul Chałubińskiego 5, 02 004 Warszawa
Wiad Parazytol 48:79-85. 2002A continuation of a single-individual culture of Hymenolepis diminuta WMS ill from generations 37 to 66 revealed a very high infective ability of cysticercoids which is reflected in the percentage of tapeworms detected in relation to the ..
- Design, implementation, and assessment of a radiology workflow management systemMark J Halsted
Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, 3333 Burnet Ave, M L 5031, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 191:321-7. 2008The objective of this article is to describe the development, launch, and outcomes studies of a paperless workflow management system (WMS) that improves radiology workflow in a filmless and speech-recognition environment.
- Assessment of skeletal muscle ventricle function using tissue velocity imagingN R Grubb
Cardiovascular Research Unit, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
J Card Surg 12:420-30. 1997....
- Williams syndrome: neuronal size and neuronal-packing density in primary visual cortexAlbert M Galaburda
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Arch Neurol 59:1461-7. 2002Williams syndrome (WMS) is a rare, genetically based syndrome associated with a hemideletion in chromosome 7 (7q11.22-23) and characterized by a unique constellation of somatic, brain, and cognitive features...
- [Can magnetic resonance imaging of the brain in the acute phase of carbon monoxide intoxication forecast delayed encephalopathy?]Takahisa Kawashima
Department of Disaster and Emergency Medicine, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine
Chudoku Kenkyu 20:117-24. 2007..disorder was recognized in large area, such as, in cerebral white matter and callosum, and abnormality was found in WMS-R and MMSE. Since HBO was performed, DE subsided...
- [Influence of intracoronary administration of anisodamine on no-reflow, ventricular function and systolic synchrony in acute myocardial infarction patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention]Wei ze Fan
Department of Cadre Cardiology of the 2nd Affiliated Hospital of Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang 050000, China
Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi 35:908-13. 2007....
- Transient global amnesia (TGA) in an MEG studyY Mizuno-Matsumoto
Department of Human Welfare, Osaka Jonan Women s College, Japan
Brain Topogr 13:269-74. 2001..Magnetoencephalography (MEG) was performed and the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised (WMS-R) test was administered at 5 days and at more than a month after the TGA episode...
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy of memory and frontal brain region in early multiple sclerosisWolfgang Staffen
Neurological Department, Christian Doppler Klinik, Ignaz Harrer Strasse 79, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 17:357-63. 2005..MS and 21 healthy comparison subjects were examined psychometrically using the Wechsler Memory Scale (WMS) and the Multiple Sclerosis Functional Composite (MSFC) scale, and (1H-MRS) was used to examine frontal deep white ..
- Antipsychotic medication and cognitive function in schizophreniaHiroaki Hori
Department of Mental Disorder Research, National Institute of Neuroscience, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Ogawahigashi, Kodaira, Tokyo, Japan
Schizophr Res 86:138-46. 2006..were assessed in 67 patients with chronic schizophrenia and 92 controls using the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised (WMS-R), the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised (WAIS-R), the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test (WCST), and the ..
- [The biological and anatomical-morphological properties of Hymenolepis diminuta tapeworms of WMS il1 and the WMS "strain"]M Stradowski
Zakład Biologii Ogólnej i Parazytologii Akademii Medycznej, 02 004 Warszawa, ul Chałubińskiego 5
Wiad Parazytol 47:279-83. 2001Crowded infrapopulations of H. diminuta obtained from the WMS il1 inbred line resembled those of the potentially non-inbred WMS strain in not showing either the abrupt reductions in the numbers of worms or the destrobilation described by ..
- Ictal electroencephalographic correlates of posttreatment neuropsychological changes in electroconvulsive therapy: a hypothesis-generation studyHideki Azuma
Department of Psychiatry and Cognitive Behavioral Medicine, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya, Japan
J ECT 23:163-8. 2007..The aim of this hypothesis-generation study was to examine correlations between ictal electroencephalographic (EEG) characteristics and cognitive side effects after ECT...
- A multicenter, prospective pilot study of gamma knife radiosurgery for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: seizure response, adverse events, and verbal memoryNicholas M Barbaro
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California at San Francisco, 94143, USA
Ann Neurol 65:167-75. 2009..We report the 3-year outcomes of a multicenter, prospective pilot study of RS...
- [Memory deficit in patients with subcortical vascular cognitive impairment versus Alzheimer-type dementia: the sensitivity of the 'word list' subtest on the Wechsler Memory Scale-III]E Suades-González
Servicio de Neurologia, Corporacio Sanitaria Parc Tauli, E 08208Sabadell Barcelona, Espana
Rev Neurol 49:623-9. 2009..Memory deficits are frequent in mild subcortical vascular pathology and in the early stage of Alzheimer's disease...
- Comparison of postoperative cognitive function in patients undergoing surgery for ruptured and unruptured intracranial aneurysmYasunari Otawara
Department of Neurosurgery, Iwate Medical University, Morioka, Iwate 020 8505, Japan
Surg Neurol 72:592-5; discussion 595. 2009..The present study excluded the effects of surgery by comparing cognitive function after surgical repair in patients with aneurysmal SAH and patients with unruptured intracranial aneurysm...
- CD10 protein expression in tumor and stromal cells of malignant melanoma is associated with tumor progressionNurija Bilalovic
Department of Pathology, University Hospital Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mod Pathol 17:1251-8. 2004CD10 antigen is a 100-kDa-cell surface zinc metalloendopeptidase expressed in a variety of normal and neoplastic lymphoid and nonlymphoid tissues including melanomas...
- Value of myocardial regional perfusion on long-term function in collateral-dependent myocardiumJun Jin
Division of Cardiology, Xinqiao Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing City, People s Republic of China
South Med J 101:894-9. 2008..However, there are conflicting reports about the influence of collaterals on LV recovery after revascularization...
- Pupillometric findings in patients with Parkinson's disease and cognitive disorderVasilios Stergiou
Laboratory of Clinical Neurophysiology, AHEPA University Hospital, Thessaloniki, Greece
Int J Psychophysiol 72:97-101. 2009..The patients were examined with the Mini Mental State Examination (MMSE), the Wechsler II Memory Scale (WMS II) and the Hamilton Depression Scale (HAM-D17). Eleven (11) patients (five males, six females, mean age: 72.09+/-7...
- Evaluation of spirocyclic 3-(3-fluoropropyl)-2-benzofurans as sigma1 receptor ligands for neuroimaging with positron emission tomographyEva Grosse Maestrup
Institut fur Pharmazeutische und Medizinische Chemie der Westfalischen Wilhelms Universitat Munster, Munster, Germany
J Med Chem 52:6062-72. 2009..In receptor binding studies, the N-benzyl derivative 7a (WMS-1813) revealed extraordinarily high sigma(1) receptor affinity (K(i) = 1...
- Modified capsular tension ring for patients with congenital loss of zonular supportRobert J Cionni
Cincinnati Eye Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242, USA
J Cataract Refract Surg 29:1668-73. 2003..To evaluate the results of implantation of a modified capsular tension ring (MCTR) and a posterior chamber intraocular lens (PC IOL) in patients with congenitally subluxated crystalline lenses...
- Is the metalloendopeptidase EC 126.96.36.199 (EP24.15), the enzyme that cleaves luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH), an activating enzyme?Kirsty Cleverly
Centre for Medical Education, University of Bristol, 39 41 St Michael s Hill, Bristol BS2 8DZ, UK
Reproduction 139:319-30. 2010..LHRH-I is processed by a zinc metalloendopeptidase EC 188.8.131.52 (EP24...
- Confirmation of ADAMTSL4 mutations for autosomal recessive isolated bilateral ectopia lentisV Bennouna Greene
Laboratoire de Genetique Medicale, Equipe Avenir Inserm, Faculté de médecine de Strasbourg, Universite de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Ophthalmic Genet 31:47-51. 2010....
- Myocardial perfusion reserve and contractile pattern after beta-blocker therapy in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyR H J A Slart
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Hanzeplein 1, PO Box 30001, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
J Nucl Cardiol 17:479-85. 2010..The aim of this study was to elucidate whether differences between responders and non-responders can be identified with respect to regional myocardial perfusion reserve (MPR) and contractile performance...
- Neurocognitive dysfunction in dually-diagnosed patients: a potential roadblock to motivating behavior changeA W Blume
Department of Psychiatry, Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Psychoactive Drugs 31:111-5. 1999..Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised (WAIS-R), the Halstead Category Test (HCT), and the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised (WMS-R)...
- Convergent and discriminant validity of the CVLT (dementia version). California Verbal Learning TestJ L Woodard
Emory University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, Atlanta, GA, United States of America
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 21:553-8. 1999..Memory (LM I and LM II) and Visual Reproduction (VR I and VR II) subtests from the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised (WMS-R)...
- WMS-III performance in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy: group differences and individual classificationN Wilde
Department of Psychology, University of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 7:881-91. 2001The utility of the WMS-III in detecting lateralized impairment was examined in a large sample of patients with temporal lobe epilepsy...
- Relationship of endogenous levels of sex hormones to cognition and depression in frail, elderly womenBrenda Breuer
The Jewish Home and Hospital of New York, NY, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 10:311-20. 2002..Recall, Copy, and Recognition tests of the Visual Reproduction subtest of the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised (WMS-R; VR)...
- Comparison of Predicted-difference, Simple-difference, and Premorbid-estimation methodologies for evaluating IQ and memory score discrepanciesReid L Skeel
Central Michigan University, Mt Pleasant, MI 48859, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 19:363-74. 2004Discrepancies between WAIS-III and WMS-III scores for a group of 39 males and 48 females with a history of TBI were examined using three methodologies: Predicted-difference, Simple-difference, and Premorbid-estimation methods...
- Age-associated memory impairment of Logical Memory and Visual ReproductionLarry Price
Texas State University San Marcos, 325 ASB South, San Marcos, TX 78666, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 26:531-8. 2004The standardization sample from the WMS-III (weighted N = 1250) (The Psychological Corporation, 1997; Tulsky & Ledbetter, 2000), which varied in age from 16 to 89, was used to determine whether storage of verbal and spatial ..
- Significant discrepancies between immediate and delayed WMS-III indices are rare in temporal lobe epilepsy patientsBrian D Bell
Department of Neurology, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 18:303-11. 2004Initial factor analysis of Wechsler Memory Scale-Third Edition (WMS-III) standardization data resulted in a five-factor model that included separate immediate (IMM) and delayed (DEL) memory factors for auditory (AUD) and visual (VIS) ..
- Alternative strategies for energy recovery from municipal solid waste Part A: Mass and energy balancesS Consonni
Department of Energy Engineering, Politecnico di Milano P zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 20133 Milano, Italy
Waste Manag 25:123-35. 2005..To examine the relevance of scale, we considered a small waste management system (WMS) serving 200,000 people and a large WMS serving 1,200,000 people...
- Cognitive impairment in patients with idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalusAtsushi Ogino
Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Suita City, Japan
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 21:113-9. 2006..Assessment Scale and on the general memory and delayed recall subtests of the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised (WMS-R), and significantly lower on the attention/concentration subtest of the WMS-R and on the digit span, arithmetic, ..
- Directly photoinscribed refractive index change and Bragg gratings in Ohara WMS-15 glass ceramicPeter A Krug
Department of Electronics, Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 5B6, Canada
Appl Opt 48:3429-37. 2009We inscribed thick volume gratings in WMS-15 glass ceramic by ultraviolet light at 193 and 248 nm...
- Weill Marchesani syndrome with chronic angle closure glaucoma in Ethiopia: a case reportAddis Tenkir
Department of Ophthalmology, Jimma University, Ethiopia
Ethiop Med J 47:81-3. 2009Weill Marchesani syndrome (WMS) is a rare condition characterized by short stature, brachydactyly, joint stiffness, and characteristic eye abnormalities including microspherophakia, ectopia of the lens, severe myopia, and glaucoma...
- Variations in aggrecan localization and gene expression patterns characterize increasing stages of human intervertebral disk degenerationHelen E Gruber
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center, PO Box 32861, Charlotte, NC 28232, USA
Exp Mol Pathol 91:534-9. 2011..In degenerated disks, molecular studies showed a significant downregulation of aggrecan, ADAMTS-like 3, and ADAMTS10. Collagen types III and VIII, fibronectin, decorin, connective tissue growth factor, TIMP-3, latent TGF-β ..
- Overcoming the challenge of re-assessing logical memoryRalf Schnabel
Department of Psychological Medicine, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Clin Neuropsychol 26:102-15. 2012..Clients often remember the commonly used stimulus stories of the Wechsler Memory Scales (WMS) in subsequent re-assessments. Therefore alternative test stimuli are needed for research and clinical practice...
- Compact and portable open-path sensor for simultaneous measurements of atmospheric N2O and CO using a quantum cascade laserLei Tao
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey 08544, USA
Opt Express 20:28106-18. 2012..Wavelength modulation spectroscopy (WMS) is used to detect simultaneously both the second and fourth harmonic absorption spectra with an optimized dual ..
- Intraindividual neuropsychological test variability in healthy individuals with high average intelligence and educational attainmentDaniel J Heyanka
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Int J Neurosci 123:526-31. 2013..the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, Fourth Edition (WAIS-IV) and Wechsler Memory Scale, Fourth Edition (WMS-IV). The data indicated substantial variability in neurocognitive abilities...
- Association between peripheral oxidative stress and white matter damage in acute traumatic brain injuryWei Ming Lin
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Chiayi Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and Chang Gung University College of Medicine, 6 West Section, Chiapu Road, Putzu, Chiayi 61363, Taiwan
Biomed Res Int 2014:340936. 2014..We found that patients with TBI displayed lower FAs in deep brain regions with abundant WMs and further correlated with increased serum TBARS level...
- Variation in extracellular matrix genes is associated with weight regain after weight loss in a sex-specific mannerNadia J T Roumans
Department of Human Biology, NUTRIM School of Nutrition and Translational Research in Metabolism, Maastricht University, Universiteitssingel 40, 6200 MD, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Genes Nutr 10:56. 2015..Body weight was measured before and after the diet, and after follow-up. Weight maintenance scores (WMS, regained weight as percentage of lost weight) were calculated based on the weight data...
- In Alzheimer's Disease, 6-Month Treatment with GLP-1 Analog Prevents Decline of Brain Glucose Metabolism: Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Clinical TrialMichael Gejl
Institute of Biomedicine, Aarhus UniversityAarhus, Denmark Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET center, Aarhus University HospitalAarhus, Denmark
Front Aging Neurosci 8:108. 2016..We measured Aβ load in brain with tracer [(11)C]PIB (PIB), CMRglc with [(18)F]FDG (FDG), and cognition with the WMS-IV scale (ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01469351)...
- The influence of IQ stratification on WAIS-III/WMS-III FSIQ-general memory index discrepancy base-rates in the standardization sampleK A Hawkins
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 7:875-80. 2001..may be IQ-based, unidirectional base rate data for IQ-Memory Score discrepancies are provided in the WAIS-III/WMS-III Technical Manual...
- Performance characteristics of postacute traumatic brain injury patients on the WAIS-III and WMS-IIIB N Axelrod
John D Dingell Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Detroit, MI, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 15:516-20. 2001..research identifying Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Third Edition/Wechsler Memory Scale-Third Edition (WAIS-III/WMS-III) profile patterns associated with neuropathology...
- Confirmatory factor analysis of the WMS-III in patients with temporal lobe epilepsyNancy J Wilde
Department of Psychology, University of Victoria, Victoria, P O Box 3050 STN CSC, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 3P5, Canada
Psychol Assess 15:56-63. 2003....
- Validation of the Wechsler Memory Scale-III in a population of people with intractable temporal lobe epilepsyGus A Baker
The Clinical Sciences Centre for Research and Education, University Department of Neurosciences, Lower Lane, Fazakerley, Liverpool L9 7LJ, UK
Epilepsy Res 53:201-6. 2003The Wechsler Memory Scale-Third Edition (WMS-III) was developed to overcome the limitations of the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised and is now routinely used for pre-surgical assessment of memory for patients considering elective surgery ..
- The Memory Assessment Scales in the detection of incomplete effort in mild head injuryS R Ross
Department of Psychology, DePauw University, Greencastle, IN 46135, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 17:581-91. 2003..in the constructs measured, the Memory Assessment Scales (MAS) remain an alternative to the Wechsler Memory Scales (WMS) as a broad-band instrument for assessing multiple aspects of attention and memory...
- Can the Wada test evaluate mesial temporal function? A SPECT studyX Setoain
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, University of Barcelona, Spain
Neurology 62:2241-6. 2004....
- Mayo's Older Americans Normative Studies: Age- and IQ-Adjusted Norms for the Wechsler Memory Scale--RevisedBrett A Steinberg
Comprehensive Neuropsychological Services, P C, Cheshire, CT 06410, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 19:378-463. 2005..Dodrill, 19971999). Tables of age- and IQ-adjusted percentile equivalents of Mayo age-adjusted WMS-R index scores and MOANS age-adjusted WMS-R subtest scaled scores are presented for eleven age ranges and seven IQ ..
- Differential performance of Alzheimer's and vascular dementia patients on a brief battery of neuropsychological testsZarabeth Golden
Ely High School, Pompano Beach, Florida, USA
Int J Neurosci 115:1569-77. 2005..selected subtests of the WAIS-R, Word Fluency, Rey Figure, Boston Naming Test, Math, Reading, and subtests from the WMS-R...
- Medial temporal fMRI activation reflects memory lateralization and memory performance in patients with epilepsyJennifer Vannest
Division of Neurology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Epilepsy Behav 12:410-8. 2008..Neuropsychological measures of memory (WMS-III Story Recall) across epilepsy patients predicted LIs in the anatomical ROIs: higher scores were associated with ..
- [Memory impairment due to circumscribed infarct at the left dorsolateral prefrontal lobe]Motoaki Yoshida
Department of Neurology, Health Science University, Minamitsuru gun, Yamanashi 401 0380, Japan
Brain Nerve 60:279-83. 2008..His chief complaint was episodic memory impairment. On the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised (WMS-R), he had lower scores for general memory, visual memory and verbal memory...
- The neuropsychological profile in dementia with Lewy bodies and Alzheimer's diseaseHaruhiko Oda
The Division of Psychiatry, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe, Hyogo, Japan
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 24:125-31. 2009..the exact nature of the cognitive profile of dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) on standardized neuropsychological tests including the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale--Revised (WAIS-R) and the Wechsler Memory Scale--Revised (WMS-R).
- Diagnostic efficiency of demographically corrected Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-III and Wechsler Memory Scale-III indices in moderate to severe traumatic brain injury and lower education levelsAlexandra J Walker
Department of Psychology, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 15:938-50. 2009..Diagnostic efficiency statistics of Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-III (WAIS-III) and Wechsler Memory Scale-III (WMS-III) indices that were corrected for education, sex, and age (demographically corrected) were compared with age ..
- Evaluation of the WMS-III Rarely Missed Index in a naive clinical sampleBradley N Axelrod
John D Dingell Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Detroit, MI 48201 1916, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 24:95-102. 2010We examined the WMS-III Rarely Missed Index as a reliable predictor of fabrication of memory difficulties...
- Cortical dopamine D2/D3 receptors and verbal memory in manVille Lumme
Turku PET Centre, Turku University Hospital, 20521 Turku, Finland
Neuroimage 51:918-22. 2010..We tested this hypothesis further and studied whether cortical dopamine D2/D3 receptor availability in vivo is associated with verbal memory as assessed with the revised Wechsler Memory Scale (WMS-R).
- A homozygous mutation in LTBP2 causes isolated microspherophakiaArun Kumar
Department of Molecular Reproduction, Development and Genetics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 560012, India
Hum Genet 128:365-71. 2010..Microspherophakia in the second family did not map to this locus, suggesting genetic heterogeneity. The present study suggests a role for LTBP2 in the structural stability of ciliary zonules, and growth and development of lens...
- Enantioselective σ1 receptor binding and biotransformation of the spirocyclic PET tracer 1'-benzyl-3-(3-fluoropropyl)-3H-spiro[benzofuran-1,4'-piperidine]Christian Wiese
Institut für Pharmazeutische und Medizinische Chemie der Universität Münster, Hittorfstraße 58 62, Munster, Germany
Chirality 23:148-54. 2011It was shown that racemic (±)-2 [1'-benzyl-3-(3-fluoropropyl)-3H-spiro[benzofuran-1,4'-piperidine], WMS-1813] represents a promising positron emission tomography (PET) tracer for the investigation of centrally located σ(1) receptors...
- ADAMTSL4, a secreted glycoprotein widely distributed in the eye, binds fibrillin-1 microfibrils and accelerates microfibril biogenesisLuis A R Gabriel
Departments of Biomedical Engineering, Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 53:461-9. 2012..The authors sought to characterize recombinant ADAMTSL4 and the ocular distribution of ADAMTSL4 and to investigate whether ADAMTSL4 influences the biogenesis of fibrillin-1 microfibrils, which compose the zonule...
- From tall to short: the role of TGFβ signaling in growth and its disordersCarine Le Goff
Département de génétique, Unité INSERM U781, Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Institut Imagine, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet 160:145-53. 2012..WMS and then mutations in A Disintegrin-like And Metalloproteinase domain with ThromboSpondin type 1 repeats 10 (ADAMTS10) in the recessive form of WMS...
- Working memory and intelligence are associated with victoria symptom validity test hard item performance in patients with intractable epilepsyTherese A Keary
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 19:314-23. 2013..Differences in WAIS-III and WMS-III performance were examined as a function of VSVT hard score categories as determined by Grote et al...
- Proxies of cognitive reserve and their effects on neuropsychological performance in patients with mild cognitive impairmentYuanyuan Liu
Department of Neurology, Affiliated Lianyungang Hospital of Xuzhou Medical College, 182 Tongguan North Road, Lianyungang, Jiangsu 222002, China
J Clin Neurosci 20:548-53. 2013..MRI, magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS), the Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE), the Wechsler Memory Scale (WMS), and the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA). The MMSE, WMS and MoCA assessments were repeated 1year later...
- Services just for men? Insights from a national study of the Well Men Services PilotsFlora C G Douglas
The Rowett Institute of Health and Nutrition, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
BMC Public Health 13:425. 2013..In the period 2005-2008 the Scottish Government funded a nationwide community health promotion programme aimed at improving men's health, called Well Men Service Pilots (henceforth WMS).
- Work-related upper limb musculoskeletal disorders in paediatric laparoscopic surgery. A multicenter surveyCiro Esposito
Pediatric Surgery Units, Federico II University Naples, Italy
J Pediatr Surg 48:1750-6. 2013Surgeons are at risk for developing work-related musculoskeletal symptoms (WMS). The present study aims to examine the physical factors and their association with WMS among pediatric laparoscopic surgeons.
- Wilderness Medical Society practice guidelines for the prevention and treatment of heat-related illnessGrant S Lipman
Division of Emergency Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA Electronic address
Wilderness Environ Med 24:351-61. 2013The Wilderness Medical Society (WMS) convened an expert panel to develop a set of evidence-based guidelines for the recognition, prevention, and treatment of heat-related illness...
- Wilderness Medical Society practice guidelines for the out-of-hospital evaluation and treatment of accidental hypothermiaKen Zafren
Division of Emergency Medicine, Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA Drs Zafren, Weiss, and Auerbach International Commission for Mountain Emergency Medicine ICAR MEDCOM Drs Zafren and Brugger Electronic address
Wilderness Environ Med 25:425-45. 2014To provide guidance to clinicians, the Wilderness Medical Society (WMS) convened an expert panel to develop evidence-based guidelines for the out-of-hospital evaluation and treatment of victims of accidental hypothermia...
- Insights on ADAMTS proteases and ADAMTS-like proteins from mammalian geneticsJohanne Dubail
Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland, OH, USA
Matrix Biol 44:24-37. 2015..The clinical manifestations of Mendelian disorders resulting from mutations in ADAMTS2, ADAMTS10, ADAMTS13, ADAMTS17, ADAMTSL2 and ADAMTSL4 identified essential roles for each gene, but also suggested potential ..
- The Interchangeability of CVLT-II and WMS-IV Verbal Paired Associates Scores: A Slightly Different StoryIndrani Thiruselvam
Department of Psychology, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI 53233, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 30:248-55. 2015We investigated the similarity of the Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV) Auditory Memory Index (AMI) scores when California Verbal Learning Test-Second Edition (CVLT-II) scores are substituted for WMS-IV Verbal Paired ..
- Patients with type 2 diabetes exhibit cognitive impairment with changes of metabolite concentration in the left hippocampusYue Wang
Department of Neurology, East Hospital, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
Metab Brain Dis 30:1027-34. 2015..reasoning, attention, and language) of MoCA, rather than the Wechsler Memory Scale - Revised in China (WMS-RC), and all memory sub-tests contained with the MMSE and MoCA frameworks...
- Impact of low signal intensity assessed by cine magnetic resonance imaging on detection of poorly viable myocardium in patients with prior myocardial infarctionShingo Ota
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Wakayama Medical University
Int Heart J 56:273-7. 2015..The left ventricle was divided into 17 segments. The presence of low SI and the wall motion score (WMS) of each segment were assessed by cine MRI. The transmural extent of infarction was evaluated by LGE-MRI...
- James A Knowles; Fiscal Year: 2014..The workflow is managed by the Pegasus Workflow Management System (WMS), which maps the modules to available computational resources and automatically executes the steps in the ..
- Suneel S Apte; Fiscal Year: 2015..genetic disorder caused by dominantly inherited FBN1 mutations, of Weill-Marchesani syndrome (caused by FBN1, ADAMTS10 and ADAMTS17 mutations), and isolated ectopia lentis (caused by ADAMTSL4 or FBN1 mutations)...
- CHRISTINE E PFUND; Fiscal Year: 2016..properties of the research mentor and mentee surveys currently in use to evaluate the Wisconsin Mentoring Seminar (WMS) and establish evidence for their construct validity and reliability...
- 18th International Congress of the World Muscle SocietyDiane Shelton; Fiscal Year: 2013..This application seeks NIH funding to support the 18th International Congress of the World Muscle Society (WMS 2013) which will be held October 1-6, 2013 at the Asilomar Conference Grounds in California...
- 3RD MEETING ON HERITABLE DISORDERS OF CONNECTIVE TISSUELynn Sakai; Fiscal Year: 2000....
- Working Models for Care of Infants with a Heart DefectKaren Pridham; Fiscal Year: 2006..These competencies may be a function of their working models (WMs) of parenting...
- Computational Methods for ProteinsHagai Meirovitch; Fiscal Year: 2003..A loop can also exhibit intermediate flexibility, where several WMs are populated significantly in thermodynamic equilibrium...
- ORIGINS OF COMMUNICATION DISORDERSElizabeth Bates; Fiscal Year: 1991..Project 3 will compare Williams Syndrome (WMS), a rare form of mental retardation in which language abilities eventually surpass other cognitive domains, and ..
- Sickle-Cell Disease: Neuroimaging and Cognitive DeclineRandall Rule; Fiscal Year: 2007..tests of written and verbal fluency and the this study will focus on adult SCD patients with Wechsler Memory Scale (WMS). no history of overt clinical stroke. Overt infarcts are known to be associated with cognitive deficits...
- MULTIDISCIPLINARY METHODS FOR CLINICAL AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL RESEARCHRosemarie Bowler; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Semantic Memory and MRI Volumetrics in EpilepsyBrian Bell; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Use of bone marrow stem cells to treat Alz. DisLouis Hersh; Fiscal Year: 2005..This represents a novel and potential useful therapeutic approach for preventing and treating Alzheimer's disease. ..
- Brain Response to HAART Measured with MR SpectroscopyMichael Taylor; Fiscal Year: 2006..The proposed study may provide evidence for the utility of monitoring cerebral metabolites with MRS during treatment and may yield predictors of success or failure in treating HIV associated cognitive dysfunction. ..
- 6th Pan Pacific Connective Tissue Societies SymposiumLynn Sakai; Fiscal Year: 2005..In addition, there will be opportunities for informal discussions and activities to promote interactions between participants. ..
- Effects of Aging on Executive ProcessesTimothy Salthouse; Fiscal Year: 2006..e., specific to individual variables or common to many variables) at which age-related influences operate on executive process variables. ..
- PATHOGENESIS OF MARFAN SYNDROME AND RELATED DISORDERSLynn Sakai; Fiscal Year: 2004..In addition, selected mutant constructs will be tested for protease susceptibility in comparison to analogous wildtype constructs. ..
- Informed Consent in People with Multiple SclerosisMichael Basso; Fiscal Year: 2007..Overall, the long-term goal of this research is to ensure that research participants with M.S. are treated in an ethical manner. ..
- Estrogen, androgen, neprilysin, and amyloid peptides.Louis Hersh; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Invasive Assessment of the Coronary MicrocirculationWilliam Fearon; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Improving Learning in MS: A Randomized Clinical TrialNancy Chiaravalloti; Fiscal Year: 2008..In addition, we will be able to draw conclusions regarding the impact of this particular memory remediation program on everyday life from questionnaires completed by the participant and a significant other. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- A Telephone Intervention for Dementia CaregiversGeoffrey Tremont; Fiscal Year: 2004..It is hypothesized that the intervention will result in reduced caregiver burden and emotional distress, as well as improved quality of life and family functioning and increased use of community resources. ..
- STUDIES OF BARRETTS ESOPHAGUSGareth Dulai; Fiscal Year: 2005..The applicant has no comparable source of salary for the proposed period of research and training. ..
- Stability of cognitive performance in anorexia nervosaBradley McDowell; Fiscal Year: 2002..Such information also informs our basic understanding of how the brain recovers from the effects of starvation. ..
- CHOLINE ACETYLTRANSFERASELouis Hersh; Fiscal Year: 2004....